Mafia 106 - Killers Mafia II - Over Already?

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by Parama »

Vote: kyle99
because Hi kyle!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Parama »

It means we're in the RVS stage so I'm voting you because I know you from SH.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Parama »

Wow, how did Rhinox get to L-2 so quickly? Oh yeah, people bandwagoning. He's only posted in the thread once so far, I don't see how anyone can form an opinion that quickly. Meh. Anyways, need to get rid of my RVS vote so
unvote
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Parama »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Parama wrote:Wow, how did Rhinox get to L-2 so quickly? Oh yeah, people bandwagoning. He's only posted in the thread once so far, I don't see how anyone can form an opinion that quickly. Meh. Anyways, need to get rid of my RVS vote so
unvote
So are you going to do anything else?

What's the point of coming to the thread, checking in, noticing that your RVS vote was pointless, so you unvote. Are you going to do anything else? Posts like these are anti-town, borderline scummy. Explain yourself!

Unvote:
Vote: Parama
I had nothing major to contribute at the time. It's still too early to form any major opinions.
Though cades' post is now really bothering me. Cades, if you're going to post, at least say SOMETHING. Just a single word post doesn't give off any information, it's basically lurking.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Parama »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Parama wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Parama wrote:Wow, how did Rhinox get to L-2 so quickly? Oh yeah, people bandwagoning. He's only posted in the thread once so far, I don't see how anyone can form an opinion that quickly. Meh. Anyways, need to get rid of my RVS vote so
unvote
So are you going to do anything else?

What's the point of coming to the thread, checking in, noticing that your RVS vote was pointless, so you unvote. Are you going to do anything else? Posts like these are anti-town, borderline scummy. Explain yourself!

Unvote:
Vote: Parama
I had nothing major to contribute at the time. It's still too early to form any major opinions.
Though cades' post is now really bothering me. Cades, if you're going to post, at least say SOMETHING. Just a single word post doesn't give off any information, it's basically lurking.
That's cute because you said the exact same thing as kyle did, only four minutes after him.
Yes, sorry if I'm publicly announcing that cades' post is making him look scummy and I want to point it out. And I did not say what kyle said exactly, I gave more reason to it.
kyle, you seem pretty quick to vote cades. He just made one bad post, and hasn't really said anything yet. I'll admit that it's a scummish post but it's not enough to qualify for a vote.
FoS: cades, kyle99
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Parama »

I find him suspicious and you have every right to find him suspicious as well but there's nothing that warrants a vote yet. I want to hear more from him before a vote (of course, if he doesn't say anything within the next day then I probably am going to vote him.)
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:09 am

Post by Parama »

Otto Ulbreicht wrote:A question for everyone then:
What does the RVS mean to you? What is an acceptable BW in your eyes? What personal criteria needs to be met before you make a commitment?

I would like to see an answer from everybody.
Ask and ye shall receive.

RVS: So, people don't have an opinion on any players yet, so they just vote whoever, hoping to get a response, y'know?

Acceptable BW: If you're trying to get a response from someone who hasn't said much yet, a bandwagon of no more than 3 people is a good way to get them to respond, though the votes end up having no value behind them. If people bandwagon to draw the player out, they should unvote after he provides a good response, unless that response makes them feel like the player is scum.

Personal Criteria: Um, I think a combination of logical evidence and a gut feeling is a good reason to vote for someone. The evidence should outweigh the gut feeling, though intuition is still important as well.

I may be misreading these questions a little, meh :/

Kyle seems to be adamantly against bandwagons though. They do draw out responses from lurkers pretty well, though the votes themselves are essentially baseless. Denying that bandwagons have any value to them makes it seem like kyle doesn't want us to scumhunt. Which is scummy in itself.
kyle99 wrote:I'm not afraid of someone getting lynched, I'm afraid of someone getting lynched before we know the details, which we don't atm.
That's still someone getting lynched, though... I can see what you're trying to say but the phrasing here seems off, it's bothering me.
BloodCovenent wrote:what you have to realize, is that type of speed lynching usually doesn't happen. And as you can see, no one was speed lynched here. So there really isn't a reason to be afraid of bandwagons. I had no intention of lynching him before we had a claim, but that doesn't mean that the town shouldn't put pressure on him.
Yeah, it doesn't seem like hammers would happen very quickly on this site. And if a member at L-2 were to get speedlynched, then the mafia just revealed themselves to the whole town, so it's generally not a good idea (on the other hand, a townie who helped speedlynch someone would look like mafia and they would get lynched pretty quickly after that, which would only benefit the mafia, so I don't think any townie should be speedlynching, ever.)
BloodCovenent wrote: What's the point of coming to the thread, checking in, noticing that your RVS vote was pointless, so you unvote. Are you going to do anything else? Posts like these are anti-town, borderline scummy. Explain yourself!
Yeah, sorry, for some reason my brain was brok'd yesterday :? Probably because I killed it taking the ACT earlier that morning.
kyle99 wrote:So you think you should just ignore scummy posts? If someone posts someone, you vote for them, not ignore it. Why are you trying to protect someone who's purposely lurking?
I want to hear more from him but lurking in itself, while scummy, could also be the result of a townie who is too lazy to even attempt to contribute (and I'll admit, I'm a very lazy person if I want to be :P )
Rhinox wrote:
SolemnJ wrote:let's skip to the part where we point out the small scumtells.
Rhinox is trying to hard.
vote Rhinox

I'm calling his scumhood now.
Wait... SolemnJ isn't lurking yet?
It is indeed true that SolemnJ hasn't posted since RVS. As much as I would like to put pressure on him by voting, I would also need to put an equal amount of pressure on cades since he's doing the same thing, and I can't vote twice. At this early stage in the game though it seems like a lot of people are still lurking. danakillsu has also not said anything since RVS. Bogre only has a single post in the thread at this point as well, but it was a good post and the vote paired with it logically follows from the arguments presented, so I don't think he's intentionally lurking. It's impossible to try to pressure the three lurkers to post something at the same time though, so at this point there's not really much I can do. I do remember promising that I would vote cades if he didn't say anything yesterday, so I'm going to keep that promise and
vote: cades
to get him to say something. And
FoS: SolemnJ, danakillsu
because I would also like to hear from them but I can't vote thrice <.<
Rhinox wrote:
Parama wrote:I had nothing major to contribute at the time. It's still too early to form any major opinions.
Are you kidding me? there's tons to comment on...
I am the laziest person ever x_x I also have a tendency to marathon post.
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote: Parama seems too lazy to scumhunt, saying that there is 'nothing major to comment on' when, quite frankly, my post is not even long enough to cover everything.
IT'S TRUE I'M LAZY ;_;
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:11 am

Post by Parama »

And with that another half hour of my life is gone. At least it wasn't as bad as my list of everybody ever in the SH mafia though <_<
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Parama »

Otto Ulbreicht wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote: ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I just want to
unvote
to get my RVS vote out of the way for now.
More *Facepalm*

Granted you did have a little more input that Parama, but you still did the same thing as him!!

How come we are out of the RVS, and you don't have anyone you want to vote? Even after you have some interesting insight, and answered a few questions, do you not have someone in mind that is indeed scummy? Besides, what good is it to announce to the whole world that the Random voting stage is over, yet you're not willing to place non-random vote? Your votes are your voice, use them!
I find this slightly hypocritical, as you are the player who is voting no-lynch, which is also a form of refusing to voice thoughts on any particular person.

I have seen you pull stuff off like this before BC. I've seen you self vote in the RVS only to be lynched as GF day 1. Why should I believe that this is not another one of those times where I should pursue you for questionable voting methods?
Actually, if you read down the page a bit further, BC is voting for me, not No Lynch.
@ BloodCovenant: What's wrong with not having a vote this early in the game? There's only 3 pages to go off at this point, with several members contributing next to nothing, while others point out every little detail, even insignificant ones. There's a lot to go on but there's so much that hasn't happened yet. The deadline is still far away, we're only a few days into day 1. I see no reason why people not voting at this early stage in the game is scummy.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:48 am

Post by Parama »

Wow, I don't believe it. You guys put me at L-1 with 3 posts in a row. I don't have time to say anything right now (leaving for school in a few minutes and will not be back until around 4) so please wait until at get back to hammer.
Also, I'm just a vanilla townie if you're wondering.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:50 am

Post by Parama »

Whoops, not paying attention, I am ignorant and still a few from L-1 <.< still I'm leaving basically right now soI'll put something up when I get back
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Parama »

Bogre wrote:1:
unvote
2:
Parama wrote: I had nothing major to contribute at the time. It's still too early to form any major opinions.
3:
Parama wrote: kyle, you seem pretty quick to vote cades. He just made one bad post, and hasn't really said anything yet. I'll admit that it's a scummish post but it's not enough to qualify for a vote.
FoS: cades, kyle99
[/quote]
And let's just completely ignore my longer post on the day when I wasn't being lazy. I do find it odd that nobody has a single thing to say about my post 68, and is instead only focusing on the older lazy-me stuff.
It's also odd that this is only your second post in the thread, Bogre, and both posts contain votes that you don't adequately explain. You say 2 small things about me, and your conclusion statement for voting me is just as long as your argument against me. And your Rhinox vote was right after RVS ended, yet you provide all of one line of explanation. If my play is just "kinda" play then you could hardly be considered playing at all.
kyle99 wrote:Alright, right now, the top-suspects for me right now are cades and Parama.

Cades - That "post" set of my scumdar more than any post I've ever seen, and I'm almost positive he's scum.

Parama - Protecting cades on such an obviously scum post reeks of scumness.

I'm almost positive that Cades and Parama are scumbuddies, and my vote depends on which one is more of a danger to the town, henceforth, I'm going to
vote: Parama
, since cades seems to be scum, but not a big enough threat atm.
Where do I protect cades? I was simply saying that we had 3 lurkers that I'm sure we'd all like to hear from, and cades just happened to be one of them. True, his "post" is ridiculous and scummy but the other two had their most recent posts in RVS (I realize danakillsu has joined the discussion at this point in time though). Your logic for voting me fails and your post is an attempt to cover up a bandwagon vote.
Sando wrote:Why hello thar people! I have finished my 36hr travel, slept etc etc. Unfortunately my technical aparatus here leaves a little to be desired in the way of gathering quotes etc, so I shan´t be doing quote diatribes today.
Welcome back.
Sando wrote:Don´t we have 12, meaning 7 to lynch? Rhinox was at L-4 then when Parama got scarred and unvoted.
Just FYI, my RVS vote was for kyle, not Rhinox. The way you worded this post makes me think you're getting that confused.
Sando wrote:And yes, attacking someone for doing the same thing as you but who actually put themselves on the line somewhat, is very scummy. Not voting in that situation was scummier than voting imo, especially given the point was very valid.
Forgive me if my memory is faulty but who did I attack for doing the same thing as me?
Rhinox wrote:(1) Parama, that's twice you've messed up the vote count now... this time it results in a vanilla town claim on page 4. (2) How does that help the town? You sound like you're more concerned with not getting lynched yourself than finding scum.
1. I'm retarded x_x
2. I realize that the overall goal is just a town victory, but it's rather difficult to scumhunt when you're dead.
danakillsu wrote:
kyle99: your logic is rediculous. You're almost positive cades is scum from a one-word "post" in the RVS? incredible... and why vote parama over cades? doesn't your conclusion that parama is scum depend on cades being scum? so wouldn't you want to make sure cades was scum before hanging parama? Also, how do you determine which of the 2 is the bigger threat?
very true.
unvote
and for now:
FOS:kyle99
Yay bandwagoning! Well, at least it's not a vote <_<
kyle99 wrote:Cades "post" was well past the RVS. He was being pressured to post and many thought he was a lurker, and he thought that he would just "post" to get people off his back. Wrong. Were almost at page five, and cades only has
. Only one.
SolemnJ only has
post as well. Only one. During RVS. No V/LA announced.
kyle99 wrote:I'm calling lurkerscum. My reason for my vote for Parama is after me calling out cades, he defended obv. scum.
I'm amazed that you took so much from one word.
kyle99 wrote:To me, this is the same as someone acting scummy, like cades was. My reason for Parama being a bigger threat is cades doesn't seem to know what he's doing, and at least Parama somewhat knows what he's doing.
If I seem like I know what I'm doing then you don't seem to be very good at reading the actions of others. I've played this game horribly so far <.< If cades is obv. scum as you said, then why didn't you vote for him?
Man, in that response I ended up repeating a lot of what Rhinox said. I fail at posting :/

By the way guys, SHOCKING REVELATION! I POSTED THIS! OR IS IT JUST IN MY HEAD? Kinda annoyed that I've put a lot of effort into one post and summed up my feelings on pages 1 through 3 and it went ignored :/ http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 95#2010695

Dana, would you care to express some thoughts on the development of this game so far?
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:I'm convinced that Parama isn't lazy, but retarded when it comes to mafia. I'm not sure I'm ready to call him scum yet.
It's a balance of both, I think. I'm just a failure at life!

...holy crap I did it again. Note to self, stop marathon posting.
Also, LlamaFluff, this page seems to have a distinct lack of a votecount
:roll:
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Parama »

I'll give you the scenario for that embarrassing mishap:
Computer turns on
I have approx 5 minutes before I have to leave, only a few spent on the site
I am ignorant, mix up amount of votes needed to lynch with another game
embarrassing post that I wish I could delete posted
too late to remove it
I suck at this game
computer turns off
I leave

I agree that it's a silly post and I wish I wasn't so stupid... and yeah there's nothing I can do about it. You can see it as a scumtell if you want to, I don't mind, because I deserve it.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Parama »

1. It's almost a month now
2. 16
3. Male
4. No finished games yet...
5. 3, 2 on this site and a third on another site
6. I don't know. I'll go with blue.
7. Pain of Salvation or Thrice, depending on the day.
8. 4, I didn't really know it existed until just a month ago and I sure as hell don't understand much about it as of now.
9. Just kyle, on another site.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Parama »

Ellibereth wrote:I'm surprised at how highly people think about their abilities...
I'm really not sure what each number is supposed to pertain to honestly. 4 seems to me to be below average, aka I suck at this game and I'm willing to admit it
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Parama »

kyle99 wrote:
kyle99 wrote: Whatever, I'll
unvote
, but I still think cades is scummiest.
My 2nd scumiest is Parama.
Oh, and to follow up on that,
vote:parama
If you think Cades is scummiest, then why aren't you voting him? <.<
I really don't like kyle's play throughout the game, his vote jumping, bandwagoning, and self-contradictions just seem like scum to me.
Unvote, vote: kyle99
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Parama »

kyle99 wrote:
Parama wrote:
kyle99 wrote:
kyle99 wrote: Whatever, I'll
unvote
, but I still think cades is scummiest.
My 2nd scumiest is Parama.
Oh, and to follow up on that,
vote:parama
If you think Cades is scummiest, then why aren't you voting him? <.<
I really don't like kyle's play throughout the game, his vote jumping, bandwagoning, and self-contradictions just seem like scum to me.
Unvote, vote: kyle99
Because I think you and cades are both equally scummy, but Parama would be an easier lynch. Oh, nice OMGUS.
Just because I voted for you shortly after you voted for me doesn't make it an OMGUS. The statement I quoted from you saying that you feel cades is the reason why I voted you, because your vote for me completely contradicts that statement. You can call it an OMGUS if you want, I guess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Parama »

Bogre wrote:Parama: Should we lynch kyle before you, and why?
Kyle: Why -shouldn't- we lynch you before Parama?
If the town as a whole wants lynch me first, you can go ahead. I'm not scum but I obviously can't do anything to change your minds.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Parama »

At this point, no defense I give will be enough to convince you people <.<
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Parama »

just VT here, nothing special
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by Parama »

Vanilla Townie <.<
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Parama »

Sando wrote: Parama is basically AtE now and refusing to participate in the game, lynch and be done with it.
I'm still going to participate, I'm just not going to defend myself because you're just going to work whatever I say into another argument that I'm scum.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by Parama »

You are not actively contributing. You aren't even playing.
Please read the thread and provide your thoughts/insights on it. Also, please participate in the game instead of lurking the entire time. If you are not willing to do this, please replace out, you're not helping the town by not doing anything. And if you're scum, then lurking won't help.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by Parama »

The goal is not to keep your personal opinions to yourself, it's to give information to the town that will help them lynch mafia. Lurking makes you appear as though you're trying to lie low and avoid suspicion.
You were probably declared mafia for similar reasons that people suspect you in this game. Actively lurking and then not posting ANY information to help the town is very scummy. I don't know if you're townie or mafia, but unless you plan on getting active in this game, please replace out for the sake of the town.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by Parama »

Oh my god, cades - ultimate self contradiction. Obvious bandwagoning.
unvote, vote: cades
before he comes in and hammers
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:09 am

Post by Parama »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:Another gem from parama in 263...
@Parama:
How can cades hammer when he is... ALREADY ON THE BW (It was only L-1 if you count his vote, which is part of the reason I unvoted, I wanted to ask the mod to be for certain.)
Bogre's 253 put kyle at L-1, and then cades came in shortly after in an attempt to hammer. I'm not the only one messing up votecounts, it seems.
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:
MOD
: Will you count cades vote or not?
If the mod had counted cades' vote the day would be over by now.
Votecount would be appreciated though.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:47 am

Post by Parama »

Sando wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:My gut says that kyle, parama, and cades are all town.
Good on you for trying to derail every BW going today, that´s not scummy at all...

Alrighty, now that we´ve got the votes sorted out, let´s get lynching! Come come join the Parama wagon everyone!

More talk, more voting, K-GO!
My gut says that Sando knows all 3 are town and still wants to get them lynched anyways.
Of course, I don't know if all 3 of us are town, but Sando is looking more and more like scum....
FoS: Sando
for now. Also,
unvote
because cades is obviously just not playing this game.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:04 am

Post by Parama »

Sando wrote:Parama, your arguments are getting weaker, if that's even possible. I think that only 1 of you and Kyle is scum, I personally think it's you, but I doubt both of you are. And I have specifically stated that I don't want to lynch Cades today. You saying that I want all three lynched flies in the face of what I've said repeatedly. You are clearly scum and should be lynched, right now.
Because obviously, I'm on your bandwagon if I'm not even voting you and am at the moment not working on a case against you. Right? Of course!
Also, yes, you don't want to lynch cades today. You want to lynch him tomorrow or the day after. That doesn't mean you don't want to lynch him at all. Faulty logic.
If I'm so clearly scum, what case have you built against me? Are you even going to build one up? You're, so far, just going off what others have said about me, and instead of trying to scumhunt, you're only targeting players that have already been targeted by others.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:08 am

Post by Parama »

Sando wrote:Although Parama has once again jumped onto the first sign of a rival bandwagon, oh, and once again wussed out of voting.
Sorry for double post, but...
Not voting = scummy? You would've railed on me HAD I voted for you for jumping on a bandwagon without a case to back it up, and you're railing on me for NOT voting for you... no matter what I do, you'll try to twist it into a scumtell, won't you?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Parama »

Voting for No Lynch is a terrible option in almost any circumstance, really. The only time it would really help, I'd think, is a game at MyLo with only one killing party left. Other than that, though, it's a bad idea. Town can't get any info from the lynch or from those on the lynch wagon. I think cades voted No Lynch because he wanted to try and avoid suspicions he could've gotten from voting for anyone else.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Parama »

Sando 310 wrote:*inane BS*
I'm sorry you're making this game thoroughly unfun for everyone else. That post came really REALLY close to a direct attack on a player, by the way.
Sando wrote: Also, Cades, given you don't think Kyle is scum, why did you try and hammer him?
Cades did say he thinks kyle is scum, he's one of cades' main 3 suspects...
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Parama »

Sando wrote:Cades is useless
It's not quite a personal attack but it's really close... meh, ignore me, it's not that important, I'm not in a good mood, meh...
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Parama »

That's a pretty silly self-contradiction on cades' part then .-. Cades, care to explain? You say kyle is one of your main suspects and then you say he's not scum?...
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Parama »

kyle, would you refrain from wagoning please ;_; it's hurting my view on humanity.
Almost all of your votes have been, "I agree with you, vote: xxxx". It's just... not trying to scumhunt.
Anyways, Bogre is a L-3 right now. Ellibereth's points all make sense, but I want a response from Bogre first before I vote.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Parama »

Personally, I doubt Ellibereth is scum. He went out of his way to defend me and the other two and he's getting criticism for it? If he were scum, I don't think he would be defending a townie like me.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Parama »

Cades - why do you feel I'm not scum?
Soylent wrote:
Parama wrote:Personally, I doubt Ellibereth is scum. He went out of his way to defend me and the other two and he's getting criticism for it? If he were scum, I don't think he would be defending a townie like me.
Smooth defense, there. Scum can defend just as well as town, and defending "newbies" is a convenient way to blow off suspicion. Even worse, it seems that you've been buddied - a good reason for Elliberethscum to defend you. Saying something along the lines of "he defended me, so therefore he's probably town" is just a bad idea, overall.
I just don't see why a mafia member would go out of their way to defend one of the most suspicions townies and intentionally make themselves seem more scummy while doing so. Just doesn't seem like mafia play to me.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Parama »

Care to explain your vote?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Post by Parama »

Well, reading back, I'm just getting a super-lazy vibe from these posts:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 30#2017530
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 78#2018978
He's not actively trying to scumhunt, and he doesn't post very often either it seems.

Also, he's trying to distract a lot with pointless questions...
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 56#2020156
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 88#2020488
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 36#2021536

And a bandwagon vote...
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 84#2021284
And the fact that he kept his RVS vote up until this point... :?

Misinterpreting... somehow. I don't see how this could be misinterpreted.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 70#2021470

Then you post this:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 54#2026954
asking for a response from Solemn...
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 76#2027376
and he obviously hasn't given one yet. That's his first post in the thread in around 5 pages. And his most recent (though he's on V/LA... supposedly.)

So overall he's not actively trying to scumhunt, he's lurking a bit, and he's trying to distract... sounds a lot like cades' play to me. I can see how you'd see him as scum, especially since he doesn't seem to have acknowledged your question several pages back, but it just seems like another case of laziness. I would really like to hear from him when he gets back from his V/LA, though.

...and somehow, another half hour of my life is gone. Meh.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Parama »

I've seen the term a lot and would like to ask - what does ISO stand for?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:17 am

Post by Parama »

Ellibereth wrote:Why the hell are'nt you voting yet?
You could ask me the same question.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Parama »

Sando wrote: Ellibereth's seemingly sure thing 'gut' read on Parama strikes me as particularly worrying. It's got me thinking that he knows he's town and trying to buddy up to an immenent town lynch.
Sando wrote:And no, I don't think Parama is town
Wow, a slip that contradicts everything you've been saying. You're tunneling on my like kyle is tunneling on cades. (assuming I'm understanding what tunneling is, since I couldn't find it on the wiki - can someone clarify this as well?)
kyle99 wrote:Do I even need to explain?

Unvote: vote: Sando
I would like you to give at least a little explanation, yes.
and then page 18 is basically what I did. Though BC... blaming that miscount on a newbie game? Sando has 5 votes after your vote - in a newbie game D1, that would be a lynch, not L-1. I understand the slip but it almost seems like your newbie game excuse was a cover-up. (yes, I am a hypocrite aren't because I'm criticizing someone for making the same mistake I did.)
Anyways, look Parama's bandwagoning!!!!1!11!
Vote: Sando
for the slip and the self-contradiction, the tunneling and the buddying, and because I also would like a claim tbh. The more pressure the better.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:22 am

Post by Parama »

Sando wrote:Parama, putting someone at L-1 at this stage is rediculously stupid if you want a claim. It's basically begging someone to hammer.
A quickhammer when we're waiting on a claim would be a ridiculously scummy/cades thing to do. I understand that it's a risk but, hey - it worked, the town got a claim and you're not dead yet are you?
I mean, I'm not willing to believe the claim just yet but...
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Parama »

Ellibereth wrote:Damn it guys, we're getting damn close to the deadline.
Parama, Kyle, Cades, Sando, whoever, get on the UROE wagon.
No. URoE is a little scummy but this post made my scumdar go crazy. I do not like how you're just labeling me as a newbie with no experience. You joined mafiascum only a bit over 2 weeks before I did. I do not want to use the nebwie card and I am not going to use it. If you're calling me a newbie, then you should call yourself a newbie for the same reasons. 2 weeks is not that big of a difference. Stop treating me like a newbie, regardless of how that affects your views on me. This is not my newbie game, this is a large game. I am not jumping on a wagon because Sir Ellibereth the Newb-Lover wills it.
Unvote, Vote: Ellibereth
because this is probably the worst post I've seen on this site.

Kk, need to calm down now...
Ellibereth wrote:
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:I like the fact that Sando doesn't even try to explain it with a "Oh I meant 'xxxx', I promise" comment.

That simple fact, really puts it more into my view than if he would try to defend himself. What he does in 418 seems more like deflection. He's saying what he wants us to hear while trying to deflect blame on to Elli (Who I think is town, tbh).

Call this opportunistic, but we only have until Saturday (I believe) to lynch, and we better lynch someone.

Unvote ; Vote: Sando
Did I mention you're a hypocrite now?
Okay, this is a pretty valid point. Especially since the deadline is more relevant now than it was then.
kyle99 wrote:Yeah, I guess, I'm still not sure he's scum, but he's the most sure I've got, and this day really needs to end. I'm finally convinced that cades isn't scum, just a moron. I notice he's still "thinking".
And suddenly my day just got a whole lot better. Glad you could finally join us, kyle.
Sando wrote:I'm still pretty much convinced Parama is scum, but that doesn't seem to be happening.

Unvote, Vote: URoE
L-2

Would still rather lynch Parama, that dude is so scummy it's not even funny.
I don't do deadline lynches just for the sake of lynching people. If you would rather lynch me, then vote me instead of URoE.
Really, I'm not against a URoE lynch, he is fairly scummy, but I'm not going to be a part of it just because of the imminent deadline. If we don't lynch anyone today, so be it. I realize how scummy this looks but I am standing by it and will continue to stand by it in every game I play. I hate deadline lynches.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Parama »

Parama wrote:because this is probably the worst post I've seen on this site.
I take this back, I've seen a lot worse. For starters, I shouldn't forget that cades is in this game...
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Parama »

Kyle, could you please stop pulling random 180's?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:34 am

Post by Parama »

Well, you voted for URoE right after... Eliibereth's /post/, meaning you say you agree with him, and then in 512 you say you'd be just as happy with an Elli lynch as an URoE lynch... right after I turn my suspicions towards Ellibereth. And if you're going to unvote just to think over your post, and then vote the same person 15 minutes later, what point was there to your unvote? You could've waited until your 514 to do something about your vote.
Anyways, hold off on a Sando lynch for at least today, he's scummy but his claim is reasonably believable and I'd like to see what happens tonight before we go back to him.
Kyle, what are the 3 scummiest things URoE has done in this game that make you want to vote for him?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Parama »

I am not hammering URoE. I do not agree with the wagon or the deadline lynch.
If it REALLY REALLY comes down to it or if there is something tomorrow that makes me change my mind... I *might*. No promises. I realize that if URoE is lynched and flips scum I'm going to be a big target for tomorrow, I don't care, as of right now I do no agree with the lynch, though I won't try to prevent it.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Parama »

Sure. Mislynch is better than no lynch right?
*sigh*
Okay, if it's REALLY that terribly necessary, I'll hammer URoE Monday. I do realize No Lynch is bad but I still do not support an URoE lynch.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Parama »

...and this claim I am willing to believe, at least for now. Not willing to lynch URoE today anymore, though tomorrow it wouldn't be out of the question.
Of course, if URoE is lynched and flips scum, Rhinox could also be URoE's scumbuddy... or URoE trying set up a mislynch. Stupid WIFOM, ruining everything ;_;
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Parama »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:
Parama wrote:...and this claim I am willing to believe, at least for now. Not willing to lynch URoE today anymore, though tomorrow it wouldn't be out of the question.
Of course, if URoE is lynched and flips scum, Rhinox could also be URoE's scumbuddy... or URoE trying set up a mislynch. Stupid WIFOM, ruining everything ;_;
Wow... Did you really just follow cade-logic?

Ugh........
Um, what? If you meant the post right above mine, I didn't even see that post when I was making mine.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Parama »

so that puts URoE back at L-1 I believe... unless I missed something when I went to look back at votes just now.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Parama »

Cades, why the drastic read change solely based on one action? You had me pegged as town for most of the day then changed your mind at the last second and killed me :'(
Anyways, kyle flipping scum is about as unsurprising as I could have imagined.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Parama »

And wow, thanks for that link Ellibereth, right below that post is a cades quote that helps me ask my question:
cades wrote:I believe 100% Parama is town.
How does refusal to hammer one person change your view on someone so drastically, cades? x_x
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Parama »

Looking at Night 2 actions, they're pretty funny honestly. Everyone targeted each other xD
I can imagine how kyle vs cades went...
cades: "Hi, I'm here to perform CPR on you, which will save your life as long as you've already been shot by the mafia."
kyle: "Well I'm going to kill you."
cades: "Well, I'm still going to perform CPR on you anyways."
*cades performs CPR on kyle*
*kyle shoots cades right when he's about to die*
*both fall to the floor dead*

...that must've been one awkward confrontation xD
/random
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”