alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:13 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:Uh oh! Crap. Um, this kind of proves that we do know each other personally, we're brother's in fact. I got on a computer that CD last logged in on and ticked the "remember me" button. I kind of accidentally posted as him, and only realized it until too late. Please ignore that post, CD will come and back me up.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:31 am

Post by alvinz95 »

tubby216 wrote:
Vi wrote:
tubby216
is lurking. This is your final warning, tubby.
meh warning shmarning

i was seing how this developes

so right now you got cooldog and bub both scummy, and now this mounting wagon on ray. is it just me or is this like a game full of ADD kids you can't make up their minds.

so since its early i am content to sit on the sidelines until i find something worth commenting about.

and while i do so my vote will stay on ray althought it was a random vote at first there may be some validity to it.
Vote: tubby
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

tubby216 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Lowell wrote:Dont' let this bandwagon on tubby get going. It'll be the death of this game when we all revert to metaing the shit out of each other, and
he's not scum anyway
Why are you so sure tubby isn't scum? I mean, others would have said "he's not that scummy" or "I'm not getting a scum vibe from him". But the way you say it leads to think that you
really
know he isn't scum (or for the matter, that he IS scum and you don't want him to be attacked). So, why are you so sure?
tubby216 wrote:

so right now you got cooldog and bub both scummy, and now this mounting wagon on ray. is it just me or is this like a game full of ADD kids you can't make up their minds.

so since its early
i am content to sit on the sidelines
until i find something worth commenting about.

and while i do so my vote will stay on ray althought
it was a random vote at first
there may be some validity to it.
So, let me see if I get this right:
1- You don't want to contribute at all, you're just waiting for any of them to be lynched.
2- You are happy to push the RF lynch just because (it was a random vote at first, so no real bases to vote for him)
3- And you want us to believe that you are town after that? Right...

Why is scum so obvious this days?
/facepalm

daykill: snowbunny

please re-read and try agian. I'll let you point out your own mistakes there
tubby216 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Lowell 279 wrote:I just don't see it, and as I knew would happen
it's already devolved into a "have a look at my meta!" fight.
pointless.
I don't know what you're looking at, but I'm not seeing this from anyone except tubby himself - and I don't think anyone is paying attention to it.
noone ever pays attention to me thats why i was more than content to sit back aqnd let you and kmd cattle drive.
tubby216 wrote:
DeathNote wrote:Come on Tubby! Get in the conversation, because at this point, Sajin is likely to start a wagon on you. :/
OH NOes not the almighty sajin!!??!!

meh whatever wagon away
tubby216 wrote:
Sajin wrote:
tubby216 wrote:
DeathNote wrote:Come on Tubby! Get in the conversation, because at this point, Sajin is likely to start a wagon on you. :/

meh whatever wagon away
Your not helping any of the current wagons. It appears to me that your intentionally trying to stay off of any wagons to avoid a bad vote history. Your play is very antitown.
and you feel that you are being protown by needling me for 5 out of your 13 posts in the thread?

hmmm interesting

Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:22 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Tubby no coast thru game/no find scum; scummy

FoS: Rayfrost

Rayfrost wrote:alvinz - hasn't posted content, only quotes and then votes with no explanation or reasoning. active lurking, voting without reasons, and no content to help scum hunt = scummy
scumhunt tubby, quotes = explanation, active lurking = active elsewhere, not here; not me

---)> argument is 100% bogus

mafia attack lurkers +1
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

2x vote = reinforcement; used alot if you play alot.

Rayfrost = dumbass
Rayfrost wrote:Alvinz, you either admitted to being an active lurker (Scummy) or are suspicious of me due to OMGUS (scummy). Either way, thank you for displaying your scumminess
Check my posts.
what i said u fucking idiot wrote:active lurking = active elsewhere, not here; not me
Snow_bunny - more bs. Tubby's behavoir is ridiculously antitown that just quotes is adequate. Post 3 no sense. Post 1-2, reinforcement duh. Post 4, hey that all.
Lets go over your argument: I don't post. Wow you are good.

Rayfrost/Snow_bunny hey I caught them both.

Unvote, Vote: Snowbunny

Attempt at being active, yet terrible at hunting. Scum hunt for lurkers. "I don't like that, and I find it extremely scummy. And for that he has my vote"

No Rayfrost? No good scum, worthless

No tubby? Noob town possible
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

More:

Snow_bunny,

Why not tubby? He actually admitted he was going to coast through the game, as demonstrated by the QUOTES I posted. I have already have reasons; I'm NEVER active in games (meta), I've been BUSY, I haven't been posting around (you're in my 2nd game dammit).

There happy yall? I posted a lil more. I go back to minimal post.

F&cking lynch this scum
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

alvinz95 wrote:
tubby216 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Lowell wrote:Dont' let this bandwagon on tubby get going. It'll be the death of this game when we all revert to metaing the shit out of each other, and
he's not scum anyway
Why are you so sure tubby isn't scum? I mean, others would have said "he's not that scummy" or "I'm not getting a scum vibe from him". But the way you say it leads to think that you
really
know he isn't scum (or for the matter, that he IS scum and you don't want him to be attacked). So, why are you so sure?
tubby216 wrote:

so since its early
i am content to sit on the sidelines
until i find something worth commenting about.

and while i do so my vote will stay on ray althought
it was a random vote at first
there may be some validity to it.
So, let me see if I get this right:
1- You don't want to contribute at all, you're just waiting for any of them to be lynched.
2- You are happy to push the RF lynch just because (it was a random vote at first, so no real bases to vote for him)

/facepalm

daykill: snowbunny

please re-read and try agian. I'll let you point out your own mistakes there
tubby216 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Lowell 279 wrote:I just don't see it, and as I knew would happen
it's already devolved into a "have a look at my meta!" fight.
pointless.
I don't know what you're looking at, but I'm not seeing this from anyone except tubby himself - and I don't think anyone is paying attention to it.
noone ever pays attention to me thats why i was more than content to sit back aqnd let you and kmd cattle drive.
tubby216 wrote:

meh whatever wagon away
tubby216 wrote:
Sajin wrote:
tubby216 wrote:

meh whatever wagon away
Your not helping any of the current wagons. It appears to me that your intentionally trying to stay off of any wagons to avoid a bad vote history. Your play is very antitown.
and you feel that you are being protown by needling me for 5 out of your 13 posts in the thread?

hmmm interesting

Read the quotes.

Hey, new theory.
Snowball_bunny wrote:So, let me see if I get this right:

Then NO VOTE ON TUBBY? Scumbuddy.

3 scum in the pot. Bus on tubby, obvious bud tubby.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:2x vote = reinforcement; used alot if you play alot.

Rayfrost = dumbass
Rayfrost wrote:Alvinz, you either admitted to being an active lurker (Scummy) or are suspicious of me due to OMGUS (scummy). Either way, thank you for displaying your scumminess
Check my posts.
what i said u fucking idiot wrote:active lurking = active elsewhere, not here; not me
Snow_bunny - more bs. Tubby's behavoir is ridiculously antitown that just quotes is adequate. Post 3 no sense. Post 1-2, reinforcement duh. Post 4, hey that all.

Attempt at being active, yet terrible at hunting. Scum hunt for lurkers. "I don't like that, and I find it extremely scummy. And for that he has my vote"

One thing is a lurker, another thing is a player who thinks that by quoting is giving enough explanation of its votes. Also, your anger says nothing good from you. And yes, Tubby is antitown, but so are you. And thus, I decided to vote for you, not for him.
alvinz95 wrote:More:

Snow_bunny,

Why not tubby? He actually admitted he was going to coast through the game, as demonstrated by the QUOTES I posted. I have already have reasons; I'm NEVER active in games (meta), I've been BUSY, I haven't been posting around (you're in my 2nd game dammit).

F&cking lynch this scum
If you are never active, why do you play? Geez, what's wrong with players these days! In all games I'm playing there's at least one player who just don't want to play the game, yet keep playing.
alvinz95 wrote: Hey, new theory.

At that time I was happy with my vote where it was.
But, seeing as you just turned to be more scummy than all the others suspects, I voted for you. Seems someone is angry because they have to play the game!
Or worst, seems like someone is angry because is under attack. Poor little baby. Grow up. As far as I remember, you can suspect of as many players as you want, and even more if you have bases. What you can't do, though, is having your vote in more than one place.
I am voting for you, because so far you are the scummiest, and I want to see you lynched.
Nevertheless, that doesn't discard my previous suspects, and if necessary,
I'll switch my vote back to then
. But now, I'm happy with an alvinz lynch.

Let's do him that favor. Let's relieve him from the charge that is a mafia game. :D
hahahaha, your response comes down to patronizing with nothing useful.

look now you've added how I'm ANGRY, now I must be scum!
Guess what? You didn't even refute a single claim! Gee, nice hunting there. "You're the scummiest" Thats your case now?
Give me a nice bulletlist of reasons why i am scum.
That'll clarify loads of things (or show yourself how bad of a case you're trying to sell).

Ok, so you're saying Bub had a better case than Tubby. Tubby's behavior is all what you said in your argument against me (read the quotes, do you REALLY want me to explain them?), yet worse, so I'll say
Tubby > alvinz95.
So the logic is Bub > Tubby > alvinz95, yet you vote me.
Pathetic. This is too easy.

What really strikes me is when Scum_bunny said that "if necessary, I'll switch votes" Vote hopping, bandwagoning? Scum, omfg this is too easy.

No way did I say I want to leave this game, this is appeal on emotion now. You're bringing non game related things into your argument.

Why Scum_bunny is scum:
-Case on me is based on voting twice (emphasis, duh)
-Case on me is based on not contributing (I am, I already found the scum, but don't be surprised, i'm alvinz95)
-Case on me is based on not posting (hey, I'm alvinz95, I'm busy)
-Case on me is based on staying under the radar (I would say I'm not under the radar now)
-Case on me is because I'm being a bitchy angry scummer (haha whatever)
His case is bogus, 100% fake. Tubby has the same reasons that are worse, yet no vote? Claims Bub had a better argument than Tubby. Scum love targeting lurkers to push an easy case, not so easy anymore huh?
Scum_bunny has also said he would wagon/vote hop.

Vote: Snow_ball
(are you going to add this to your case?)

Yeah I sound like an asshat, but really this is the interwebz, I duncare.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

tubby216 wrote:@alvinz

hey asshat yur makin sense on da webz thar

unvote, vote snowbunny

however i am still watchin ray
Love the bus, but keep your vote, you're helping the town. You are going down eventually. Saying how you play the best in endgame is ridiculous.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Vote: Snow_bunny

Dammit look at the case, don't post crap.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:17 am

Post by alvinz95 »

MafiaSSK wrote:
alvinz95 wrote: Why Scum_bunny is scum:
-Case on me is based on not contributing (I am, I already found the scum, but don't be surprised, i'm alvinz95)
-Case on me is based on staying under the radar (I would say I'm not under the radar now)
His case is bogus, 100% fake. Tubby has the same reasons that are worse, yet no vote? Claims Bub had a better argument than Tubby. Scum love targeting lurkers to push an easy case, not so easy anymore huh?
This case is nearly all based on his case on you. So now you're going on to OMGUS him. Bad case for him as well. Making bogus cases isn't scummy just stupid.

[/quote]

yet you follow me? Odd, BUS BEHAVIOR DARE I SAY? Nah, but I got my eye on you.

I disagree, pushing bogus cases is very very scummy. Snow_bunny had her "other cases" that are logically much better, and has publicly stated shew would vote hop.

CoolDog don't make me put you in league with Snow_bunny/Tubby/RayFrost. You've been supporting Snow_bunny's every move. You may be more scummy than Tubby.
FoS: CooLDog
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:20 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Oh shit, woops, you unvoted.

Why do you think pushing bogus cases is stupid rather than scummy?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:24 am

Post by alvinz95 »

SHIT YOU GUYS ARE DUMB.

OMGUS = Vote SOLELY BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE VOTED YOU

My case upon Snow_Bunny is how Snow_Bunny did NOT refute a single claim I made against him, the case pushed is 100% dumb, he says that he will vote hop/bandwagon if he needs to (thats just 100% scum behavior).

I love how you guys are just using the excuse that I "OMGUSed", therefore Snow_Bunny isn't scummy. Thats pretty bwner in the mouth.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:46 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:2x vote = reinforcement; used alot if you play alot.

Rayfrost = dumbass
Check my posts.

One thing is a lurker, another thing is a player who thinks that by quoting is giving enough explanation of its votes. Also, your anger says nothing good from you. And yes, Tubby is antitown, but so are you. And thus, I decided to vote for you, not for him.
alvinz95 wrote:More:

Snow_bunny,

F&cking lynch this scum
If you are never active, why do you play? Geez, what's wrong with players these days! In all games I'm playing there's at least one player who just don't want to play the game, yet keep playing.
alvinz95 wrote: Hey, new theory.

At that time I was happy with my vote where it was.
But, seeing as you just turned to be more scummy than all the others suspects, I voted for you. Seems someone is angry because they have to play the game!
Or worst, seems like someone is angry because is under attack. Poor little baby. Grow up. As far as I remember, you can suspect of as many players as you want, and even more if you have bases. What you can't do, though, is having your vote in more than one place.
I am voting for you, because so far you are the scummiest, and I want to see you lynched.
Nevertheless, that doesn't discard my previous suspects, and if necessary,
I'll switch my vote back to then
. But now, I'm happy with an alvinz lynch.

Let's do him that favor. Let's relieve him from the charge that is a mafia game. :D
This is a major reason why Snow_bunny is scummy; do I really need to explain the behavior?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:48 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:Alvinz, I wasn't saying that SB isn't scummy, I'm just saying that you're case is a piece of crap. For the record
FoS: Alvinz95
Seriously what the fuck?

SB is scummy.
My case saying SB is scummy is a piece of crap.
So therefore I suspect you are scum.

You are defending someone you think is scummy, partner omfg so easy.

Seriously, there can't be too much scum.

For now, Snow_bunny, Bub, Ray Frost are the top suspicions. Tubby/Cooldude follow.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:52 am

Post by alvinz95 »

F the triple post but,

This is just too stupid. Bub should just kill himself for making these statements. I feel the need to repeat it.

Bub is attacking my case saying its a pile of crap, then says SB's case is also a pile of crap, then says he thinks SB is scummy, then he FoS's me.

Seriously, you are painting scumbag all over your body.

FoS: Bub
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:54 am

Post by alvinz95 »

EBWOP: Mod you merge this post with my last?

Bub also doesn't really explain why SB's case is bad, its just to go with the flow so he doesn't get blasted.

Bub attacks my case which in my mind reads, defending SB.

Bub then contradicts himself, and says SB is scummy, I think it is just to go with the town.

It doesn't get better than this.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:35 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Scum push cases with main points centered around lurking, posting, contributing, etc. I know I was not active before, but pushing a case centered around that is scummy when he had other cases much better, and tubby was doing what I was doing except worse. SB said himself that he had other cases (which logically are much better than mine) which she would vote hop/wagon. SB doesn't reply to any of my defenses and instead replies in a patronizing tone with a bunch of bullshit, doesn't truly answer the tubby problem. SB also says angry = scum. Guess what? SB left after I totally screwed his argument.

That my friends, is a strong case.

If you're attacking my case, you are literally defending SB, and if SB flips scum (highly likely) you are going down. CooLDog you've entered the possible scum league.

SB/Bub/CooLDog/Ray Frost/Tubby - Top suspicions.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:43 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:Alvinz, Alvinz. Now you're OMGUSing me. Your reasons given for FoSing me are simply because I said that your case is pathetic. So you're saying that because I said that your case is crap (which more than a few people agree with me) that I'm a partner with SB and therefore scum because SB is scum.

I've already explained to you why your case is completely invalid and solely based upon the fact that SB voted for you. You are simply in a state of complete denial and are failing to see reason whilst you cling to the sinking ship which you laughably claim to be your "case".

BTW, when you asked if you needed to explain those quotes of SB's that you highlighted, I do think an explanation is in order.

On a related note: How is SB scum? It's not a rhetorical question. In other words, why did you vote for SB?
Omg how much more bullshit can be poured on this? My FoS is based on your contradictions. You say my case is bad, yet you say SB is scum. Yet you still think I'm scum. You are defending SB, yet you are trying to appease the town by saying SB is scum. That is the quintessence of scum behavior. It is not because you are attacking my argument (though that is an element of course since my argument is right). Stop using the YOU OMGUSed as an excuse. Frankly, the OMGUS is hardly a scumtell in my eyes.
Snow_bunny wrote:Calling people names just because they don't share your point of view is not nice. The case pushed may be dumb for you, and you want to think that way, duh, well, it's you whom I'm attacking. But, the truth is that everything I said was truth. Double meaningless post, lurking, not contributing. NOT STATING REASONS FOR VOTING. You know, some people may be view that as just lurking, I see that as scummy. And it's a real scum marker for me. And thus, that you call "dumb", it's strong enough for me to vote for you over other scummy players. It's interesting how you, who supposedly never post, is posting now. Scum just need some pressure to jump, you know? Razz

If all it needs for you to post is a vote against you, I then as well will do that in every other game I play for you (if I ever have that misfortune.)

Oh, and what's wrong about supporting different lynches? I mean, if you have several players you think they're scum, what's so wrong in wanting any of their lynch? I don't know why people think that one is allowed to a single suspect at any given time.
Oh my god, you really do suck.

Yes you what you said was true before, but those "I think are 100% scum reasons to lynch people" (I know you disagree), but the fact of the matter is that you had other players with legit cases. Tubby did the same as me, and you didn't go against him. You claim Bub had a stronger argument. The logic that you decided to go against me doesn't make any sense. So later, I defend your bullshit case, but instead you answer in a patronizing tone and pour some more crap on your case saying "Hey all switch votes if I need to" and "Wow you are angry, so I'm going to keep my vote on you". Why am I posting? Cause I'm frustrated how much crap the scum keep using to pull attention away from the case. They act like they are retards by not understanding my case at all. This is like the 4th time I've had to explain my case. I post when I see a true need to post. If you think lurking/not contributing is scummy, fine, but right now your argument is 100% not true, so
why are you still voting me
? Your argumnet was true before, but my question is,
why didn't you vote Tubby
as his actions were much worse.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 am

Post by alvinz95 »

What the fucking wki says wrote: It can be used as an "excuse" for a Random Vote near the beginning of the game, or as a retaliation when someone is close to being lynched, as a vent against the frustration (even if the player being voted for has no reasonable chance of being Lynched).

Occasionally a Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote, feigning outrage to get someone else closer to a lynch.
OMGUS can be townish or scum; you guys call my actions OMGUS as if it is scum behavior. My actions, as you say they are OMGUS, is clearly noob townish as "a vent of frustration even if the player being voted has no reasonable chance of being Lynched" Saying my case is OMGUS does not close the case.

And Snow_bunny, voting someone for lurking, not posting is usually called a "pressure vote" and is just used to get them to post, if you actually play mafia. The vote comes off when you get some content.

Your logic on "clearing actions" is lame. You can clear lurking behavior, you can't clear contradictions other scum behavior. You have done much more than give a shit case, you've said some scummy stuff which you obviously can't read and comprehend, and some really bad logic. If someone doesn't post in the beginning, and later starts to, he's not a lurker anymore case closed; if you don't get this, try reading it 5 times or ask you mom to translate it. Or you can play in some more mafia games to understand this concept.

I have some questions for you Snow_bunny since you won't reply to anything directly (more scum behavior).

• Explain your logic in voting me besides Tubby, and how Bub had a better case than tubby. Do you agree or disagree that Tubby's behavior is worse than mine? Why?

Why is my case weak? If you're only going to say OMGUS, what elements (quotes) are OMGUSy?

Who are your other suspects? Why are they less scummy than me?

Explain your reasoning in saying you would switch votes.

Give a bullet list of reasons why I'm scum.

Why are you still voting me?

Why do enjoy posting shit? Haha jokes. Srsly answer it bwner in your mouth.
Comprende? Do I need post this 6 more times for it to sink in?

@manho - Why is SB's case valid? How does that make my case unvalid?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

~Jordan` wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:@Alvinz: I haven't answered to your case as I haven't had enough time to do it. However, as many said before I had the chance, your case is a well hidden-omgus. And I can't help to think that the accusation on Bub is omgus as well just because he didn't like your case. So, we have two omgus from you, so, what credibility do you have left?
alvinz95 wrote:SHIT YOU GUYS ARE DUMB.

OMGUS = Vote SOLELY BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE VOTED YOU

My case upon Snow_Bunny is how Snow_Bunny did NOT refute a single claim I made against him, the case pushed is 100% dumb, he says that he will vote hop/bandwagon if he needs to (thats just 100% scum behavior).

I love how you guys are just using the excuse that I "OMGUSed", therefore Snow_Bunny isn't scummy. Thats pretty bwner in the mouth.
Calling people names just because they don't share your point of view is not nice. The case pushed may be dumb for you, and you want to think that way, duh, well, it's you whom I'm attacking. But, the truth is that everything I said was truth. Double meaningless post, lurking, not contributing. NOT STATING REASONS FOR VOTING. You know, some people may be view that as just lurking, I see that as scummy. And it's a real scum marker for me. And thus, that you call "dumb", it's strong enough for me to vote for you over other scummy players. It's interesting how you, who supposedly never post, is posting now. Scum just need some pressure to jump, you know? :P

If all it needs for you to post is a vote against you, I then as well will do that in every other game I play for you (if I ever have that misfortune.)

Oh, and what's wrong about supporting different lynches? I mean, if you have several players you think they're scum, what's so wrong in wanting any of their lynch? I don't know why people think that one is allowed to a single suspect at any given time.
you just resort to attacking your target again. :(
Oh yes I forgot to mention.

Ad Hominem alot.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
What the fucking wki says wrote: It can be used as an "excuse" for a Random Vote near the beginning of the game, or as a retaliation when someone is close to being lynched, as
a vent against the frustration
(even if the player being voted for has no reasonable chance of being Lynched).

Occasionally a
Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote
, feigning outrage to get someone else closer to a lynch.
OMGUS can be townish or scum; you guys call my actions OMGUS as if it is scum behavior. My actions, as you say they are OMGUS, is clearly noob townish as "a vent of frustration even if the player being voted has no reasonable chance of being Lynched" Saying my case is OMGUS does not close the case.
Yup, just like you are doing. See? Accepting it wasn't that hard. OMGUS is usually a scum move. The point with the omgus is that you are basing your attack on it.
No. I am not accepting it, I'm pointing out how even your interpretation of OMGUS is screwed up. Love how you bolded some more bullshit. Does my vote look "strategic" or "pushing close to a lynch"? Hell no. You are wrong. Read the wiki, and understand it.

Snow_Bunny wrote:
And Snow_bunny, voting someone for lurking, not posting is usually called a "pressure vote" and is just used to get them to post, if you actually play mafia. The vote comes off when you get some content.
I don't know why you keep acting like if that was the only reason I have to vote against you. You are conveniently ignoring the other cause, which is, voting without reasons. It's true that lurking or voting without reasons alone are not enough, but go figure! You have lurked AND voted without reason AND yet to add significant help to town.
Your logic on "clearing actions" is lame. You can clear lurking behavior, you can't clear contradictions other scum behavior. You have done much more than give a shit case, you've said some scummy stuff which you obviously can't read and comprehend, and some really bad logic. If someone doesn't post in the beginning, and later starts to, he's not a lurker anymore case closed; if you don't get this, try reading it 5 times or ask you mom to translate it. Or you can play in some more mafia games to understand this concept.
Blah blah blah. I'll translate: I'm pissed off and I want to cling on to anything to keep attacking you.
Hey you ignored most of what I said. And guess what, you use Ad Hominem again. Deja vu? I think not! I know you are pissed off and you will cling onto anything (OMGUS?) to keep attacking me.
Snow_Bunny wrote:
I have some questions for you Snow_bunny since you won't reply to anything directly (more scum behavior).
I have replied. So, this means you don't read the topic (which has been proved before when you double voted. More scum behavior.)
No you haven't. You haven't answered them directly. All your answers have been, "Its OMGUS!" or "READ THE TOPIC!" or "Poor little alvin, you mad man". If you disagree, go quote them, as I'm too lazy to find them as they're probably hidden deep in your posts. And not reading the topic is not scum behavior, and double voting, again, is for emphasis. Looks like you aren't reading the topic yourself.
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Explain your logic in voting me besides Tubby, and how Bub had a better case than tubby. Do you agree or disagree that Tubby's behavior is worse than mine? Why?
I already answered this. READ plz. But, I'll tell you again, since you are so blunt. I voted you because I find your actions more scummy than Tubby's. Period. Why? The reasons above mentioned are great scum markers for me. Tubby is acting scummy, but you are worst. Why? Just my opinion on what's worst regarding scumminess. At least he was open saying that he was content with his playstyle. You just tried to pass under everyone's radar.
If you're going to say you answered everything, GO QUOTE IT. Saying I already posted it, READ IT just makes it seems like you are avoiding the question. Which you clearly are.

You are hardly explaining any of your actions. Here's what you are essentially saying.
Q: Why is alvinz95 scummier than Tubby?
A: Because alvinz95 is scummiest, its my opinion duh.
That is avoiding the question. (Scum behavior) Show me why, explain to me why. You are stating common sense to avoid the question. What is your opinion on scumminess that came into play in your decision on me vs tubby.

You still cling onto your old BS argument which the majority of the town agrees that it stinks. Does my previous playing style look very pedestrian to you? It stands out, I hardly call that staying under the radar.
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Why is my case weak? If you're only going to say OMGUS, what elements (quotes) are OMGUSy?
Your case is weak because it is based solely on my attack on you. Which, btw, is quite valid.
Who are your other suspects? Why are they less scummy than me?
My other suspects are Tubby, Bub, CD, and Ray. I have other suspects, but not enough to call them scummy. The reason has been told already. You are just the scummiest by my parameters.
Again, you fail to read and comprehend my case. I've already explained all the points against you, except the only thing you think you understand is OMGUS. "GO READ THE THREAD"

Q. Why is alvinz95 scummier?
A. Cause he's the scummiest

Avoiding the question, common sense, you've explained nothing.
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Explain your reasoning in saying you would switch votes.

Give a bullet list of reasons why I'm scum.
I already did. Read the topic, plz. I'm not going to keep saying that every time you want just because you are unable/don't want to read the game.
Why are you still voting me?
It's true that you are not lurking anymore, but that doesn't clear the rest. Also, your case against me and the fos to Bub for attacking you made you gain scummy points.
Yet you ignore everything I said. Ask mafiascum on the forum that question. Lurking can be cleared, easily, as it is not a heavy scumtell. HOW DID IT GIVE ME SCUM POINTS?
~Jordan` wrote:
you just resort to attacking your target again. :(
Funny thing, Alvinz did the same and you didn't raise and eyebrow. Why? And yes, when someone is scummy, you have to attack attack attack and attack until the pressure bests them. :)
Snow_Bunny wrote:So, Alvinz, I have questions for you as well: Why do you care so much I voted for you and not Tubby? Why do you insist so much on that? So you can go lurking again? It seems that the only thing you care for is that I take my vote away from you, instead of helping town in any way. I can only conclude that you indeed give a crap about town, and only care about yourself. Yet another scum marker, which means I won't take my vote for you unless needed.
1. Because you made a contradiction, and illogical statement (scum behavior). Tubby clearly is more scummy than me I don't care what you say actually, I'll ask the whole town. Bob > Tubby > alvinz95, so you go with alvinz95.
2. See above.
3. Hey ad hominem! Nice to meet you again; for the 10th time.
4. No I don't care about your vote anymore, keep it for all I care, it just gives me more insurance that you are scum. If you were town, you would have released it years ago, but too late now. I love how you took a really tiny part of my case, the one telling you unvote, and blew it up. Strawmanning much?
5. More ad hominem. I'm helping the town catch the scum, and I have.

--

Snow_bunny has:
-ignored my posts
-Uses Ad Hominem
-Uses Strawman
-Ignores all questions I represent
-Answers questions indirectly
-False logic with Tubby/alvinz95/Bub
-Logic is pathetic "alvinz95 is the scummiest, that explains everyting"
-Tells me to read the thread as her answer
-Uses OMGUS as her excuse for everything, and yet the interpretation is incorrect. (Probably just stealing it from other people)
-Clings to previous argument, still claiming that it is valid, though already explained by me why it is not valid.
-Lastly, GAVE A BULLSHIT ARGUMENT; still doesn't think it is bad.
-Doesn't read the thread clearly, or is just ignoring it on purpose.

As you can see, there are multiple reasons why Snow_Bunny is scum. Not sure I hit all the points, as there are just too many for me to list.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Still doesn't get why I double voted.

Confirm Vote: Snow_bunny

Add this to your scum list as you still don't get it!
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Snow_bunny wrote:Funny thing, Alvinz did the same and you didn't raise and eyebrow. Why? And yes, when someone is scummy, you have to attack attack attack and attack until the pressure bests them. Smile
Cause you did it first, I'm a pissed off madman I know, thats why. I've already answered your posts logically, then added on an emotional element for fun. You haven't done the first part, you just reply with Ad Hominem.

WHERES KMD WHEN WE NEED HIM.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 am

Post by alvinz95 »

More stuff that I forgot to put down:

-Snow_bunny tells me to read the forum, when clearly she needs to. (hypocrisy)
-Snow_bunny hasn't read my case at all, or refuses to accept it, without even replying to it.
-Case is also based on me voting tubby "with no reason" when I clearly explained this multiple times. READ THE THREAD.
-Acts as if she has the upper hand falsely, though this argument is clearly in my favor.
I don't know why you keep acting like if that was the only reason I have to vote against you. You are conveniently ignoring the other cause, which is, voting without reasons. It's true that lurking or voting without reasons alone are not enough, but go figure! You have lurked AND voted without reason AND yet to add significant help to town.
I voted you because I find your actions more scummy than Tubby's. Period.
Your case is weak because it is based solely on my attack on you. Which, btw, is quite valid.
It's true that you are not lurking anymore, but that doesn't clear the rest. Also, your case against me and the fos to Bub for attacking you made you gain scummy points.
So, this means you don't read the topic (which has been proved before when you double voted. More scum behavior.)
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:29 am

Post by alvinz95 »

manho wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:@manho - Why is SB's case valid? How does that make my case unvalid?
lurking and voting without giving reasons are completely valid reasons for accusing others, so SB's case is valid. as both town and scum can post a valid case, you can't say someone is scum for posting that case, that's why your initial case, which is solely based on SB's case, is unvalid.
DOES ANYBODY READ THE THREAD?

READ THE THREAD, I'VE ANSWERED EVERYTHING. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU GUYS ARE RETARDS. I'VE POSTED MY CASE 4X.

I VOTED WITH A REASON IF ANY OF YOU READ THE THREAD. TUBBY'S QUOTES WERE ENOUGH EXPLANATION FOR A VOTE. DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO EXPLAIN IT?

Snow_bunny has:
-ignored my posts
-Uses Ad Hominem
-Uses Strawman
-Uses OMGUS as her excuse for everything, and yet the interpretation is incorrect. (Probably just stealing it from other people)
-Clings to previous argument, still claiming that it is valid, though already explained by me why it is not valid.
-
Lastly, GAVE A BULLSHIT ARGUMENT; still doesn't think it is bad.

-Snow_bunny hasn't read my case at all, or refuses to accept it, without even replying to it.
-Case is also based on me voting tubby "with no reason" when I clearly explained this multiple times. READ THE THREAD.
-Acts as if she has the upper hand falsely, though this argument is clearly in my favor.

THERE IS ONLY 1 ARGUMENT BASED ON SNOW_BUNNY'S BAD CASE.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:08 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
What the fucking wki says wrote: It can be used as an "excuse" for a Random Vote near the beginning of the game, or as a retaliation when someone is close to being lynched, as
a vent against the frustration
(even if the player being voted for has no reasonable chance of being Lynched).

Occasionally a
Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote
, feigning outrage to get someone else closer to a lynch.
Yup, just like you are doing. See? Accepting it wasn't that hard. OMGUS is usually a scum move. The point with the omgus is that you are basing your attack on it.
No. I am not accepting it, I'm pointing out how even your interpretation of OMGUS is screwed up. Love how you bolded some more bullshit. Does my vote look "strategic" or "pushing close to a lynch"? Hell no. You are wrong. Read the wiki, and understand it.
No you haven't. You haven't answered them directly. All your answers have been, "Its OMGUS!" or "READ THE TOPIC!" or "Poor little alvin, you mad man". If you disagree, go quote them, as I'm too lazy to find them as they're probably hidden deep in your posts. And not reading the topic is not scum behavior, and double voting, again, is for emphasis. Looks like you aren't reading the topic yourself.
So your admitting to not reading the topic. That makes her points valid and your "READ THE TOPIC!" point invalid. You contradicted yourself within your own post. You said that her only response was to "read the topic" then you basically admitted to NOT reading the topic, so how would you know if it was valid or not? BTW, not reading the topic is bad play, whether you're town or scum.

Of course it doesn't look strategic--it's caught up in an obscene amount of OMGUS. That's the point of OMGUS. You should read the "f***ing wiki".
I did not admit to not reading the topic anywhere! I was saying how indirect her answers were it must be really easy miss them. YOU BOTH NEED TO READ THE TOPIC, as you are still bringing up ancients points which I already defended, and you guys still haven't replied to the defense, yet you still cling onto the points as if I didn't defend them!

I know that not reading the topic is just bad play, exactly my point; I may have missed some stuff, yet Snow_bunny uses this in her even more desperate case, still holding onto pathetic reasons like voting for no reason (already explained), OMGUS (already defended, still fail to point out why), and not contributing (fail reason). Ignoring post after post made by me and clinging to posts from the past is scum behavior.

Hey Bub, do me a favor, quote the stuff from my posts that are OMGUSy as your scumpal Snow_Bunny hasn't done yet. All you guys say is OMGUS, but you guys fail to show me what is OMGUS. You act like OMGUS is "the" scum move that makes every argument 100% valid, which is completely wrong, hence the wrong interpretation of OMGUS.

Also you are further strengthening the contradiction on your opinion that Snow_Bunny is scummy. Bub you are scum #2.

You guys can't read anything. Do you want me to post my argument 5x?

Snow_bunny has:
-ignored my posts
-Uses Ad Hominem
-Uses Strawman

Snow_bunny has:
-ignored my posts
-Uses Ad Hominem
-Uses Strawman

Snow_bunny has:
-ignored my posts
-Uses Ad Hominem
-Uses Strawman
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

manho wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:
manho wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:@manho - Why is SB's case valid? How does that make my case unvalid?
lurking and voting without giving reasons are completely valid reasons for accusing others, so SB's case is valid. as both town and scum can post a valid case, you can't say someone is scum for posting that case, that's why your initial case, which is solely based on SB's case, is unvalid.
DOES ANYBODY READ THE THREAD?

READ THE THREAD, I'VE ANSWERED EVERYTHING. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU GUYS ARE RETARDS. I'VE POSTED MY CASE 4X.

I VOTED WITH A REASON IF ANY OF YOU READ THE THREAD. TUBBY'S QUOTES WERE ENOUGH EXPLANATION FOR A VOTE. DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO EXPLAIN IT?

Snow_bunny has:
-ignored my posts
-Uses Ad Hominem
-Uses Strawman
-

THERE IS ONLY 1 ARGUMENT BASED ON SNOW_BUNNY'S BAD CASE.
this is your initial case on SB, and that's what i said is invalid.
alvinz95 wrote:Why Scum_bunny is scum:

you new case is completely different from your initial one, and i'm saying the initial one invalid, not the later one.
*Sigh* You guys will go for anything will ya? My new case is my case. My old case obviously wasn't entirely thought out; there was just too much stuff for me to conjure in my head and write out at the time. I'm sorry, but still, you can't blame it on my old case, thats just complete desperation. More proof you're trying to ignore my new case. My new case makes all your points invalid.
Alvinz you need to stop ranting. Also use good english.
The scum are hunting for anything. Now to rant = scummy I bet, though its not explicitly said.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

That case is the old. You guys are clinging to the old, scum behavior. I'm tired now, I probably drunk posted.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Dammit I want to blast Bub so hard with a killer post but got work to do.

For now, all I wanna say is Bub is very very very very very scummy.

Question: Are you for Snow_Bunny or not? Am I scum or not? Why are you attacking me? Why aren't you voting me?

Love how you are STILL using old arguments I already defended, then you just quote the stuff before, not my argument.

Loads more later. Where's Snow_bunny?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

You love VI's argument, but hate mine.

I want to take a bomb, and drop it on Bub and Snow_bunny.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

alvinz95 wrote:I did not admit to not reading the topic anywhere! I was saying how indirect her answers were it must be really easy miss them.
Add: easy to miss, and probably on purpose

You need to practice what you told me to preach on practicing what I preach on practicing what Snow_bunny preached.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

pissed off cause I wanna totally destroy Bub's argument into pieces, but don't got the time.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

SHIT. No time today again. Probably not tomorrow but I'll try. OMG I just want to freaking shoot Bub and Snow_Ball now for being total tards'. Bub is catching up with Snow_ball at is almost at par with her on scum level. SLKFJSLKFJLWKJ%)(*09s8df09d8sf gawd you are so fucking dumb.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Fail.

Had a enormous case running, then some one rick rolled me causing me to exit everything out.

Will try again tomorrow, pretty pissed right now.

Snow_bunny, defend my case against you, thats all I ask for now, and DO NOT TELL ME THAT YOU ALREADY DID. If you say you did, I want you to do it again otherwise you are avoiding the question.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Vi wrote:V/LA tomorrow through very near the deadline.
I'm not up for a RayFrost lynch tbh. I will definitely support a Snow_Bunny lynch if the possibility for one opens.
GO SNOW_BUNNY LYNCH NOW!

ITS TOO OBVIOUS THAT SB IS DE SCUM!

SERIOUSLY READ HER POSTS!
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:Fail.

Had a enormous case running, then some one rick rolled me causing me to exit everything out.

Will try again tomorrow, pretty pissed right now.

Snow_bunny, defend my case against you, thats all I ask for now, and DO NOT TELL ME THAT YOU ALREADY DID. If you say you did, I want you to do it again otherwise you are avoiding the question.
No, they're not enough explanation for a vote. You can ask anyone, and if they answer truly, you'll get the same answer. Putting quotes as explanations for votes means that you really don't have a personal opinion on your own, but rather use other's. It's ok to follow a case posted by other player, but you at least should have a personal opinion on the matter. And, you not only did that once, but several times.
Snow_bunny has:
-ignored my posts -1
-Uses Ad Hominem -2
-Uses Strawman -3
-Ignores all questions I represent -4
-Answers questions indirectly -5
-False logic with Tubby/alvinz95/Bub -6
-Logic is pathetic "alvinz95 is the scummiest, that explains everyting" -7
-Tells me to read the thread as her answer -8
-Uses OMGUS as her excuse for everything, and yet the interpretation is incorrect. (Probably just stealing it from other people) -9
-Clings to previous argument, still claiming that it is valid, though already explained by me why it is not valid. -10
-
-Doesn't read the thread clearly, or is just ignoring it on purpose. -12
-Snow_bunny tells me to read the forum, when clearly she needs to. (hypocrisy) -13
-Snow_bunny hasn't read my case at all, or refuses to accept it, without even replying to it. -14
-Case is also based on me voting tubby "with no reason" when I clearly explained this multiple times. READ THE THREAD. -15
-Acts as if she has the upper hand falsely, though this argument is clearly in my favor. -16
1-I did not ignore your post. I read them and answered as needed. When you started going all nuts, I was already sick and I was not actively posting in the game. (btw, it was later, when I received the prod, that I posted that I was sick).
2-I quite don't understand this, and for what I read in the wiki, you're saying that I say your case is invalid because you are an ass? No. Your case was (as in, the previous one) invalid because it was based solely on an omgus attack.
3-I don't get this quite well either. I guess you are referring to the fact that I told you that I had already answered to your case when you asked. Because, if that is, I had already answered your so-called case. This one, however, I haven't.
4-This is the same as the first one.
5-What do you mean with this? Do you mean that I told you to read back the topic to find the answers for your questions? Forgive me, but I'm no maid of yours, and I believe you can read the topic by yourself and look for things I had already answered.
6-What false logic? Geez, can't you make your points clearer? If you want so much to people to respond your cases, at least make them understandable!
7-I believe this is the same than 6. And for the record, just because you don't share my same logic that doesn't mean it is pathetic. Open your mind.
8-Same as 5
9-OMGUS as I understand it: an attack/vote/etc made solely in response of a prior attack/vote/argument/etc. And that was the "hidden message" of your first case.
10-Eh? Really, make things understandable, please.
11-Like yours, eh?
12-Same as 1
13-Same as 12
14-Same as 13
15-Voting multiple times is odd. Mostly it indicates that you really don't pay attention to even what you post. Also, see 14
16-And, this matters why?

Quoting Vi in her case against me "this reads like a bad middle school essay - like you're going through the motions of convincing people that your target is scummy. " You are repeating your points all over again, and everything reduces to the same: you attacking me of not reading the topic (which is hypocrisy), and your lack of understanding that not all people share your same logic. That was your case against me? Your new case? You were making a fuss over that? At least Vi mentioned my votes and my cases, but you all resume to me not reading the topic (which lately, I couldn't) and you not seeing my logic. Well, lets at least grant you the logic point, that still only makes 2-3 points out of 16. And they're not even that strong.

Also, I've realized that most of your posts are done when you are angry. Chill down, this is just a game. Relax.
alvinz95 wrote:That case is the old. You guys are clinging to the old, scum behavior. I'm tired now, I probably drunk posted.
So, you admit you were acting scummy? Interesting. However, as it has been lately, you seem more like an angry townie than an angry scum. And thus, I'll
unvote
for now. It seems your angriness and way of play resemble more of that than angry scum. Still, I don't like you at all, and I know that you will be a liability to town in the days to come, but for now, I'll let you be. Go back to lurking, if that's what you want.

I'm still not feeling well, and I'll try to place my vote somewhere tomorrow if I'm feeling better.
God, does ANYBODY SEE HOW SCUMMY THIS IS?

Gosh, I don't think I can continue this without exploding. Scum is painted all over SB with a huge neon highlighter bolded with black, and glowing, and sticking out. WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY SEE THIS????

The defense can be summed up as "What are you saying, I don't understand anything!" "I refuse to accept anything!"

1-No, here's what happens. You present your case. I reply to your case. You don't respond. I ask you to respond. You present your same old case again and act like I didn't defend it.
2-No, here's what happens. I present my defense. You answer saying, "you are crazy and mad, therefore you are scummy."
3-No, here's what happened. I said a tiny point to my case which was a little weak support. You reply ONLY TO THAT ONE as if it was my entire case, and say my case is weak. =Strawmanning.
4-No and yes. I ask questions, you answer: "I already answered it, read thread pl0x." When you didn't really. Or you just completely ignored it.
5-No, here's what happens. I present my case and ask you to back up your case. You answer with the same BS you've been using for ever like "You're scummy cause its OMGUS, you double-vote, and you are the scummiest." NO SHIT MAN, I ONLY HEARD THAT 2948 TIMES. You didn't really answer the question. Or you say "READ DE THREAD! I ALREADY ANSWERED" No, they aren't there, because you probably hid them deep in your posts indirectly which is scummy. You are avoiding/indirectly answering the questions.
6-My point is crystal clear. It is concise and makes sense. I already asked you this question like 5x. "READ DE THREADZ PL0X" You answer by saying "It DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!". Again you are avoiding the question. Your logic: Bub is scummier than Tubby. Tubby is scummier than me. Therefore, alvinz95 is the scummiest. That makes no sense, explain. (IF YOU USE THE "OPINION" DEFENSE I WILL FUCKING KILL MYSELF)
7-No. No. No. No. No. OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUSLY A RETARD?
@ EVERYONE
-
IS THIS A VALID DEFENSE, LOGIC, ARGUMENT, ETC? ALVINZ95 IS SCUMMY, BECAUSE HE IS THE SCUMMIEST.
\
8-15- Wow still using the "I DUN GET IT CUZ I CAN'T PLAY MAFIA" defense. Avoiding the question. Still.
15-NonononononononON!%)@(&*%)(@#*)%^(*. OMFG WHY CAN'T YOU READ????? READ DE THREADZ!!!!! I ALREADY SAID THIS!!!!!!
DOUBLE VOTING IS FOR EMPHASIS!!!!!! IT IS NOT A VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST ME.
16-Because it shows to me or gives me the impression that you are ignoring everything I say, which I still think.

I love how you unvote now. I thought I was the "scummiest"?

See, SB unvoted cause there's no support left and I got her smoked as scum.

GODDAMMIT SPEED LYNCH SNOW_BUNNY. QUICK NOW!

Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE LYNCHING MILKSHAKE?

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE CASE ON MILKSHAKE.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

WOAH Alvinz. Chill out man. Its just a game. I don't really think that spurting out random symbols isn't really helping your case. You need to pipe down little guy, and start calming taking us through your logic. Ranting on and using obscenity just makes it look like YOU are using Ad Hominem.
Just.

Kill.

Me.

Read my damn argument! Comprehend it! There is nothing on Ad Hom. I am not saying she is scum for personal reasons.

WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY READ AND UNDERSTAND
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

I'm liking a RayFrost lynch more from KMD death, but Snow_bunny is still just as scummy. I'll take RayFrost for now as night results are generally more reliable.

Suspicions:
-RayFrost
-Snow_bunny
-Bub
-tubby
-CooLDog

Vote: RayFrost

Once we're done with Ray, Snow_bunny is dead.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

I REALLY dislike how day 1's lynch went about. I'm thinking there some scum that really picked up the wagon, and NO ONE cared for the claim! Ridiculous! I'll go analyze that now.

For now, speed lynch RayFrost pl0x
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

CooLDoG wrote:Alvinz, alvinz. alvinz! how the hell can you now ask for a speed lynch on ray when you were hard core on SB? this has no logic at all,
strong FOS: alvinz

also
mod:
could you send out a pm to all in the game telling them that is still going?
Lol, you took it seriously. You guys only read scummy stuff I write huh?

I am still hardcore on SB, but I like night actions as better support and gives me more insurance. RayFrost was already one of my major suspicions before and the series of actions that took place Day 1 at the end really pushed RayFrost up to SB, like how RayFrost was the major lynch, then suddenly milkshake shoots up, like a speedlynch. Really, no one really explained to me the milkshake case. Meh, I'll go either way, but I think a RayFrost lynch will yield more information, and pressure on RayFrost is always good. Both cases are relatively even, but the town has stronger feelings on RayFrost and it'll be the most productive move, as if I continue to blast SB, people will just think i'm tunneling and ignore everything I say.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Hardcore on me? That sounds nasty... Ugh *pukes*.

Btw, what's a reflexive cop?
Really, scumhunt. Your last posts (maybe 85% of them actually) have been filler posts with nothing useful. Not helping your case at all. Search on the wiki, stop trying to look like you care by asking questions.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

I don't like Vi's suspicions. Mostly based on lurkers and do nothing people.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

alvinz95 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Hardcore on me? That sounds nasty... Ugh *pukes*.

Btw, what's a reflexive cop?
Really, scumhunt. Your last posts (maybe 85% of them actually) have been filler posts with nothing useful. Not helping your case at all. Search on the wiki, stop trying to look like you care by asking questions.
+ It really doesn't matter at all, unless you want to know who you killed exactly.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

dramonic wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:I don't like Vi's suspicions. Mostly based on lurkers and do nothing people.
and that's not what you just accused SB of being... 1 minute ago?
By do nothing I mean no posting, or posts with no value not even scummy. I did not necesarilly call that behavior scummy, but more so negative behavior that isn't helping her case. SB has posted scummy stuff, yet thats not even my whole argument, just another factoid I could add to my massive case if I wanted to.

I don't like your suspicions because you also list the people that actually did scummy things but prefer a lurker lynch instead.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Whatever, I just don't agree, nothing more. End case, case closed. I don't think you are scummy yet, but you are closer than some other people with some involvement with milkshake.

My thoughts on lurkers: Replace them even if they respond to prod. Pressure is good, but I rather not lynch. Not 'scummy' but more anti-town, wastes of space.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Vi wrote:
alvinz95 794 wrote:Whatever, I just don't agree, nothing more. End case, case closed. I don't think you are scummy yet, but you are closer than some other people with some involvement with milkshake.

My thoughts on lurkers: Replace them even if they respond to prod. Pressure is good, but I rather not lynch. Not 'scummy' but more anti-town, wastes of space.
Answer the question.
While you're doing that, answer this question too - Why am I "closer to scummy"? Don't just leave me hanging with a vague post.
I did, I'll repeat. Opinion: Not 'scummy' but more anti-town, wastes of space. Replace them, don't lynch them.

Blah I haven't delved into the topic but thoughts from Day 1's lynch and your involvement in the milkshake lynch makes you seem closer to scummy. I have to read the case on milkshake, I don't remember I thing about anyone saying milkshake was scummy until the deadline, when suddenly the votes piled up for no reason.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Sorry Vi, too lazy right now. Its 12:20. I'll get to it, eventually. Really you're not my main focus right now, I'll get to it.
DN wrote:@Alvinz- I am unsure where your suspicions are. You jump from one person to another so I am going to just ask you this...
Wow... are you reading the game? Just this Day, I've already said who I would prefer to lynch, who is also right there next to him on the scumdar, and the rest of suspicions, and yet you say I'm jumping around? Did the posts on VI confuse you? I clearly said that Vi is "closer to scummy" but not scummy more like a IGMEOU. Rayfrost is who I would lynch right now, if the town shifts to Snow_bunny, yes I'm happy too.

Main Suspects: RayFrost, Snow_bunny
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:10 am

Post by alvinz95 »

tubby216 wrote:
dramonic wrote:
Vote: Tubby

Behaviour post-claim was horrible, scummy, sickening, etc... You're an experienced player, Vig is a very easily verifiable claim and you know it.
so i diddn't believe his claim, and his bread crum lookd forced and fake,

sue/lynch me whatever
fuking waste of space. there's a lot of reason to lynch you too.
SB wrote:Alvinz is now looking a lot more pro-town than in Day 1. Of course, he isn't up to lurker lynching as he himself is a lurker. Not much reliable opinion here.
I lol'ed. I'm more protown cause I didn't vote you? Calling me a lurker is definitely uncalled for and doesn't make sense in this game. More wasteful posts imo. Why am I more protown now?
SB wrote:In the other hand, manho and tubby have gained a lot of focus on my scumradar lately.
Why?

Hm rethinking RayFrost. I think most scum would have wanted to take out KMD anyway since he probably was the most useful here.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

CooLDoG wrote:seeing as we have a wagon going on ssk, and we sorta need some press on him because he is lurking,

unvote, vote ssk
wow, good excuse. SCUM. opportunistic is what I would characterize your whole play so far.
Bub wrote:So you're just voting for him because there's a wagon going? CD, you've go to do better than that.

SSK, how is it that you respond to a post about you making one line posts with a one line post? You have failed to contribute at all to this game and when you do post, you post three times to make it look as if you care. Explain yourself.
Wow, telling your scum buddy to do better?

SSK is a chronic lurker, thats the explanation. Solution: REPLACE HIM! DON'T WASTE TIME ON A LYNCH ON SOMEBODY THAT DOES THIS EVERY GAME! Any one who is jumping on the wagon is opportunistic I would say; anybody who is serious about lynching him is more likely scum. The fact of the matter is that SSK hasn't done anything, like literally, nothing scummy I would say, and SSK always does this anyway. There's people that have done absolutely nothing and have posted scummy stuff, and those people are the ones that are for a SSK lynch, which includes: Snow_bunny, tubby, CooLDog, and others. SSK is NOT the best lynch for today, we are not using any information from Day 1. REPLACE HIM!

Mod: Request to replace SSK until he starts to post content.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:45 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

RayFrost wrote:
alvinz95 wrote: SSK is a chronic lurker, thats the explanation. Solution: REPLACE HIM! DON'T WASTE TIME ON A LYNCH ON SOMEBODY THAT DOES THIS EVERY GAME! Any one who is jumping on the wagon is opportunistic I would say; anybody who is serious about lynching him is more likely scum. The fact of the matter is that SSK hasn't done anything, like literally, nothing scummy I would say, and SSK always does this anyway.
There's people that have done absolutely nothing and have posted scummy stuff, and those people are the ones that are for a SSK lynch, which includes: Snow_bunny, tubby, CooLDog, and others.
SSK is NOT the best lynch for today, we are not using any information from Day 1. REPLACE HIM!
I have a few questions...

1. what made you have the change of thinking me as likely scum as snowb to not-so-scummy?

2. do you think that
only
the people on this wagon are scummy?

3. if you think that
only
they are scummy, would you care to explain how I'm no longer a scummy read?
I lol'ed. You didn't read anything I said didn't you?

1. I did not say SB was not-so-scummy EVER. EVER. EVER. Read it! I said she is just as scummy as you. You are scum from your poor play yesterday, KMD was killed and he was attacking you, and I find it weird that everyone shied off you and jumped on milkshake. My case really isn't complete yet, and some of my vote is gut feeling, I'll come up with a case on why later. You were on my scum list yesterday. Actually I'm really not too sure if your case is the best, my thoughts are jumbled up from the weird events that took place before yesterdays lynch, I'll reread the thread once I get the time.

2. Already posted my scum list! RayFrost, Snow_bunny, CooLDog, tubby, and Bub. What does this question accomplish?

3. Wow, trying to avoid being called scummy? Me calling them scummy does not make you not scummy! where did you get that dumb idea.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

I'm here, been really really busy.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

F***k, debate cases to write. Epik w1n roflcopter is in the game. I think I won't be able to post anything good until Sunday.

here's a little:

Scum:
Ray_frost
Snow_bunny
CooLDog
Bub
Tubby
SSK
blah blah blah the rest
roflcopter
Vi
Town

not complete but just brief. Back to work now.
Not
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:44 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Hmm... That tubby is pushing for an alvinz' lynch like that means that he has info of something. We can proceed with that, and confirm at least something. If alvinz flips scum, then tubby is either an investigative role or a scumbuddy (I'm leaning toward this one).

On another hand, come on, people, we're getting short of time and chances are that we're going to end up in a deadline rush. So, after seeing all the scumlists, there are four players that are in almost every one of them. 10 people say CD is scum, and so tubby. 8 say ray is scum, and so SSK. Behind we have 5 people that say bub is scum, and so manho; four that say SB (me) is scum; and three that say alvinz is scum. We need to agree on something. We are all going in different directions, and that will lead us to a deadline with nothing.

@Everyone:
On a scale to 1 to 10, how much do you like a lynch based on the previous players?
Also, regarding the first issue, how much do you trust tubby's eagerness of lynching alvinz?
Fucking rolefisher, I can't take this anymore, you are just too scummy and everyone is too blind to see it. Terrible excuse to lynch me. Judging by tubby's play, he is absolutely worthless and antitown/scum in everyway that he can't be read at all. OMG SNOW_BUNNY IS SCUM, NO ONE WILL BELIEVE ME. Now she's using a terrible excuse to lynch me to see if tubby is a cop rolefisher, SO YOU CAN KILL HIM IN THE NIGHT RIGHT? Scum scum scum scum scum.

Unvote, Vote: Snow_bunny
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:blah blah angry angry blah blah
It seems you only posts when direct attacked, and this confirms my theory. Still, I'm not pushing for your lynch per se, just saying that it's an option to confirm something. I'm more interested in seen scum lynched, ok? And, sadly, with all your angry rants and lurking, there are other players who are more scummy than you. And thus, I want them lynched, not you.
Here comes your defense for everyting. Blah blah alvinz95 is angry so invalid, or omg I posted it you didn't read it. This is why you are scummy.

Here is what SB did, is this not scummy or what?

He says that tubby might be a cop with his attack on me for no reason (rolefishing), and that I'm scum and is LEANING TOWARDS THIS, saying we should lynch alvinz95 to verify if tubby is a cop. You know how fucking scummy this is? Hey lets verify if tubby is a cop so I CAN KILL HIM IN THE NIGHT RIGHT AFTER. Sneaky attempt, but fail. Now you say you are not for my lynch for I am not scum, wtb, but I'm an option to confirm if tubby is a cop. The fact you are even suggesting this move is scummy, actually a SCUM MOVE.

I'm not just getting mad at you, like you always assume to try to deflect attention. Yes I tend to post when called out, I post when there is an absolute need to when people don't see something so clear and obvious. I really shouldn't be posting right now. Your theory is mostly correct I'll give it to you. Again lurking in my mind is posting other games but not in certain ones, and again lurking is not a huge scumtell in my opinion. There are plenty of other options at this point and for anyone to go for a lurker lynch is scummy.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Vi wrote:alvinz, am I scum?~
Vi 1013 wrote:
tubby216 1011 wrote:seriously vote alvinz he is scum
Claim.
No you are not scum. You seriously want me to claim?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

V/LA until Monday.

Gdammit, lynch Snow_bunny or tubby or CooLDog. But whatever SSK lynch is ok since he's 100% worthless antitown but really there's better people to kill.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

I'm right again about CoolDog and SSK. Now lets do what we should have fucking done the past 2 days.

Again people won't listen, I say MafiaSSK is definitely not a good choice, but no one gives a crap. I'm doubting everyone in this game.

Chamber supported CD, Bub's move looks like a bus-ish, RayFrost is a viable attempt to bus by CD, just throwing those out there. I'll attempt to do something later this week.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

God, why is everyone scummy to an extent. Can't trust anyone.

Coincidence Vi has also jumped on the largest wagons? milkshake and SSK?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:10 am

Post by alvinz95 »

SB wrote:What are the reasons behind my wagon, again please?

And, Vi calling me out for lurking when we have people like alvinz?
*Sigh* More pathetic-ness. You are scummy for WHAT YOU JUST DID.

Lemme find my case AGAIN, in which I already posted like 100000x, yet you still ignore it.

Snow_bunny has:
-ignored my posts
-Uses Ad Hominem
-Uses Strawman

I can add now:
-Has jumped on the major false wagons
-CooLDog had her support
-Semi-lurking
-Still ignores the case
-Major RoleFishing
-"I'm lurking but alvinz95 is lurking, hopefully that will deflect attention off me."
-"Whats the case on me again?"
-alvinz95 lurks so its invalid. alvinz95 is mad, so its invalid. Nice defenses.

This is the largest case, and everyone ignored it and went with bullshit wagons that were incredibly easy to get on. milkshake and SSK.

Now lets gogogogogogo! L-3 VOTE VOTE VOTE
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Vi and Bub, why the change of thought? Your list of suspicions has Snow_bunny at neutral read. As far as I'm concerned, Snow_bunny hasn't done anything especially scummy enough from that point to warrant a quick surge to your number 1 "obv scum" spot.

Its so obvious that scum are bus'ing Snow_bunny and SB is being rather quiet about it, just as if this was planned. Getting cautious on Vi, recent play on jumping on the largest wagon is catching my eye. I would be fine (but not content) if we shifted to a RayFrost of Bub lynch but Snow_bunny as been irritating me for the whole game in me trying to convince the town of her scumminess and her defenses of just ignoring the question. So far the town is pathetic, almost everyone is scummy in a way: I'm by myself gah. Bandwagon of votes is getting me worried-ish.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Vi wrote:
alvinz95 wrote:Vi and Bub, why the change of thought? Your list of suspicions has Snow_bunny at neutral read.
As far as I'm concerned,
Snow_bunny hasn't done anything especially scummy enough from that point to warrant a quick surge to your number 1 "obv scum" spot.
I think my concerns and your concerns have been shown to be rather different...
In any event at the time of the list I was having second thoughts about the bunny. Then I saw awesome posts like this, this, and probably this for fishing.

Basically, bunny's not even trying to defend herself any more and as of recently is making posts that make
no sense
coming from Town. This is, to repeat an overused word, obvious.
alvinz 1280 wrote:Getting cautious on Vi, recent play on jumping on the largest wagon is catching my eye.
What would you rather I do? And how would it compare to you wanting Snow_Bunny lynched but being worried-ish about a bandwagon forming on her?
Alright, good answer. Just wanted to know your warrants. I want you to give me warrants for your votes/claims in some form. I'm kind of worried because of the sudden surge of votes from people who never said Snow_bunny was scum before, and it spells either scum bus or scum wagon. I'm leaning towards bus currently but the other option should be closely monitored.

Alright, lets go on and kill Snow_bunny and her pathetic defenses! Tomorrow Bub or RayFrost.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:55 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:I'm a bit behind. Will catch up this evening. I at least expect you give me the chance to defend me before you lynch me, you vultures.
You've had the chance numerous times. All you did was say
"What's the case on me?" or
"Read the thread I already posted my defense!"
"You are angry so I don't have to." "
"You are scummy cause I just think you are, everyone has different opinions"
Or just plain ignoring/lurking. And deflecting attention
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:07 am

Post by alvinz95 »

@alvinz...just a preview of my notes to come later but I have one thing that deteres me from a Snow_bunny lynch (although I admit that she is quite scummy) and that is that she had that HUGE argument with you on D1/D2 (can't remember which atm...have to look back at notes). That sure does bring a lot of attention to her. It wasn't responses to your cases as much as it was "rawr I'm angry". I have seen way too many times town get in arguments and scum sit back and quietly cackle. Think about it a little bit...but please vote Rayfrost.
LOL. She didn't have a single legit argument besides "OMG ITS HIDDEN OMGUS!" or "You are angry, therefore it is invalid" or "Lurking is bad"
I already dismantled her entire argument.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:36 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Vi wrote:
Bub Bidderskins 1300 wrote:True Alvinz, but still, we've got to give her a shot at defending herself.
No we don't.
Juls 1299 wrote:I'm definately NOT defending Snow_Bunny...I want her swinging...I just want Ray dead first. I have plenty of things to note about SB. I also am not saying she made good arguments to her case with alvinz. I am just saying that the argument brought a lot of attention on her. Which makes me wander if it was a town-on-town blow up.
Again, the similarities.
We should for the LOLs. See if Snow_bunny can pull another bunny out of her hat. What new excuse can she make? How pathetic of a case can she grind out.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:01 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Right, my case is, taking Bub words, active lurking and not helping town. Well, not much I can say about it. I'm not pretty active in big games, and yes, I haven't given much input other than my attack on alvinz (that somehow, it has been ignored, though it has the same bases as my own wagon) and maybe a few comments on other people.

So, can't defend me much on that. Sorry to keep you waiting for nothing.
imaginality wrote:Who do you think is scum, Snow_Bunny?
Well, if I can make a last list, then it would be something along:

Ray
Tubby
Bub
CD
alvinz
Ok, finish her. This smells "avoiding the question" all over.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:48 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Vi is pissing me off with vote hopping and incredibly scummy play. Racing up my scumlist.

FINISH OFF SNOW_BUNNY
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Here is the plan and basic outline on the status of the game:

1. We should listen to alvinz95 cause he has been right for all the scumbags so far, and all the townies mislynched.
2. A RayFrost, Bub, Vi, or tubby lynch is preferable.
3. A serial killer is highly likely; tubby is most likely candidate.

I'm going to sleep will mull on this later.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

And lastly.

I WAS SO F*3CKING RIGHT ABOUT SNOW_BUNNY
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:15 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Liking a tubby lynch.

Likely scum or a SK. I highly doubt there's another Vig. Best play I would say. And hasn't done anything useful.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:26 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Nevermind, changed my mind.

Unvote, Vote: RayFrost
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Why I don't like Vi's play? Always going for the lurkers, not the people who have done more scummy stuff. Not for another lurker lynch, we have plenty of evidence and 3 Days worth of scum material, yet you guys opt for a lurker lynch where there is no evidence besides lack of participation. Sad. Vi is probably scum.

Who has the most evidence right now?

RayFrost, Bub, Tubby

Pick one, lets go.

If you do have an alternative, present a case.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Vi wrote:EBWOP: Actually, I would go ahead and put my
dinero
on roflcopter being scum right now. The SK would be well-advised to shoot him.
Then shoot him. I have a gut feeling Vi is the SK, just throwing it out there.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Sigh... its too obvious that Vi is scum.

Everyone in this game is scummy, its pretty sad. I'm the only legit town player here that has actually done good with everyone else lynching all lurkers, wagonning on retarded players, and just leeched off of illegit people such as Vi.

Seriously, we continually get off track a RayFrost lynch, which smells SCUM everywhere, and who does that? Vi. Vi has switched votes like 10985098x today.

Roflcopter's play has been less aggressive than usual so thats what I'm watching out for, but overall roflcopter is not the best lynch seriously. Stop lynching people for retarded reasons Vi. you've caused the worst wagons ever. Lurking is not a huge scumtell btw.

Order of lynches:
RayFrost
Vi
Tubby
Bub

RayFrost's plea to kill him reeks scum everywhere, then frantically insulting roflcopter in a defense and other random sheet.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

here's what happens day by day.

Day 1: Lets lynch RF. Oh, look at milkshake everybody says Vi. ok lets lynch him for NO REASON AT ALL
Day 2: Hmmm we should really kill RF. Hey SSK is lurking, SCUM, lets lynch him.
Day 3: The good day when we listened to alvinz95
Day 4: Back to RF. HEY LETS LYNCH ROFLCOPTER CAUSE VI SAYS SO.

And you fag-a-muffins, you guys all had roflcopter at the top of your town lists and now you want to LYNCH him? This smells like Day 2 all over when i told you guys not to lynch SSK for dumb reasons when there are plenty of other decent options. Vi is just pissed at roflcopter.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Vi wrote:I changed my vote... once today.
alvinz 1551 wrote:Lurking is not a huge scumtell btw.
I know a handful of experienced players who will tell you otherwise.

I'm going to assume that people like DeathNote and Dry-fit are not legit Town players in your eyes? :?
alvinz 1551 wrote:Stop lynching people for retarded reasons Vi. you've caused the worst wagons ever.
alvinz 1551 wrote:its too obvious that Vi is scum.
The first one sounds like advice to Town. The second doesn't. Which is it?

tl;dr RayFrost 1552
this post is shit. Nice fluff. none of those questions are good.

1. Not legit but we have 4 good options 5x scummier than them.
2. Does it matter?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Vi wrote:
alvinz95 1554 wrote:Day 3: The good day when we listened to alvinz95
Odd, I believe that lynch
also
went through because I said so.
alvinz 1554 wrote:Vi is just pissed at roflcopter.
but apparently not scum
I laff so hard. AFTER YOU HOPPED VOTES LIKE 0923805938x

Vote hopping = scumtell.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Vi wrote:
alvinz95 1554 wrote:Day 3: The good day when we listened to alvinz95
Odd, I believe that lynch
also
went through because I said so.
alvinz 1554 wrote:Vi is just pissed at roflcopter.
but apparently not scum
No I'm saying your case sucks cause you are only voting him cause you are pissed at him, making you scum.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Sigh, no one bothered to reread the thread.

Conclusion:

Vi is probably scum
RayFrost is probably scum
tubby is likely scum
roflcopter is maybe scum
dramonic is bad town
Everyone else is worthless town

If Vi is scum, RayFrost is scum.
If roflcopter is scum, Vi and Rayfrost are town.
tubby may be scum is Vi/RF are scum.
(these are severe generalizations at this point)

roflcopter might be scum because he isn't the super aggressive town player that I know him as and I know he acts sort of like this as scum. Also he supported Snow_bunny, but this case is sketchy and not complete at best. So I rate him maybe scum. Not the best option today

RayFrost is the best lynch as it will reveal alot. Vi lynch is also preferable. Tubby is fine too. Pick any of those town, they are the best options. Evidence below:
Look:
CooLDoG wrote:I don't think KMD is scum. He his posts having meaning and he is trying to form a wagon, yet no-one wants to join it. I think we need to add more votes on ray to get more press on him, not to quick lynch him, but to get some press on him.
At this point in the game, CooLDog is voting BUB, not RayFrost but just asks for pressure because he is obviously bussing.
Snow_Bunny wrote:
tubby216 wrote: noone ever pays attention to me thats why i was more than content to sit back aqnd let you and kmd cattle drive.
tubby216 wrote: meh whatever wagon away
Have you even tried, I don't know, SCUMHUNTING ON YOUR OWN? Your apathetic attitude means that you really don't care what happens to the town. Or for the matter, the game. Why do you play if you don't want to play?
Maybe I'm reaching but Snow_bunny looks like she's telling tubby to get on the ball and start scumhunting. I also pointed out in my case how she continually called tubby scummy, but never ever voted him seriously (again no one cares). This is obvdistancing.
tubby216 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
tubby216 wrote: noone ever pays attention to me thats why i was more than content to sit back aqnd let you and kmd cattle drive.
tubby216 wrote: meh whatever wagon away
Have you even tried, I don't know, SCUMHUNTING ON YOUR OWN? Your apathetic attitude means that you really don't care what happens to the town. Or for the matter, the game. Why do you play if you don't want to play?

@alvinz95: You have only four posts. First is the confirm, and the rest are just quotes from other players without any real comments on them. If we were on another type of game, I would think that you must remain silent for the whole day, but in a normal game? I don't think so. Also, you voted twice for Tubby. How's that? Aren't you paying attention to the game?
patience you need patience, just like sajin.

just bear with me it will all work out soon.
here is tubby's reply. It sounds too much like scum talk.
RayFrost wrote:
scummy

alvinz - hasn't posted content, only quotes and then votes with no explanation or reasoning. active lurking, voting without reasons, and no content to help scum hunt = scummy

CDG - he voted bub to save his own hide. scum & third party roles will want to survive, but town will not try to lynch town in order to survive. In addition, he didn't even state his real points when he voted for bub. ++ scum points. he also kinda misrepresents me... I didn't jump on Vi at all. not to mention he says we should
not
go after somebody we read as scummy (bub) and instead go after me for lurking and a poor vote history... wait, wait... how does that make sense? go for the wishy washy lurker over the scum read... hmmm... that makes complete sense [/sarcasm]

townish

snow bunny - consistent opinions, continues to post her thoughts about ongoing interactions, asks questions, <insert generic stuff here> and that's it.

Dry-fit - has very few posts, but succinctly states his opinions and reasoning. has logical points.

dramonic - seems to be searching for scum, gives his opinions and viewpoints on the players and sticks by them.

V
i
- active scum hunting, doesn't just go along with other people in the town, sticks by the cases made, applies pressure where needed, blah <enter all the stuff that will be considered generic and just filler here>

Kmd - actively scum hunting, though a little on the aggressive side. avoids TV and makes moderate but sound cases on people and sticks by his reads also asks questions of other players when he disagrees with / doesn't understand their reasoning.

In result:

vote: Alvinz95
Funny, Snow_bunny is on the town list. CooLDog is below me under scum. CooLDog seems to have more basis and a solid case, yet RF opts for the lurker lynch, which has failed twice and is hardly a huge scumtell. This is classic distancing.
CooLDoG wrote:I want anther vote count plz...

RF looks scummy to me more and more... He seems not to want to defend himself, and thus lurked for a while. The he saw that people were getting on to him so he posted his LoS. I want more votes on RF (again not for a quick lynch, the next dude who tells me I want a quick lynch I will try to hammer to the best of my ability.). I think most of his clams are bogus. Look at AL, he accuses him of lurking when he himself was/is lurking also.

Also to defend my self (ray I un-like you will do so) I jummped on bub's wagon because how else could I contribute to the game? Voting for myself might be a start from what you are saying, and just an FYI ray was the one who did a double omgus vote for almost no reason whatsoever.

And he also labels other people as scum for their voting methods, whn he has yet to defend himself, Ray you have a little defending to do. While he lurks keep the votes coming!
More CD saying how Ray is scum, but ISN'T VOTING HIM?
Vi wrote:Snow_Bunny, are there any other terribly easy targets you would like to go after?

We aren't lynching Bub today.

Still waiting on Jordan, although I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up for a really impressive post.
tubby 438 wrote:kmd and vi need more fire you guys great comin out of the gate then fizzeled
There's a certain amount of futility in trying to lead the effort in a Large game. >.>
I know this doesn't reveal a whole lot, but after multiple posts from Vi, she hasn't really focused in on CooLDog or Snow_bunny but has touched on them, which is distancing. This post captures that with her reprimanding SB in a tone that smells scum talk. And Vi focuses on milkshake who really didn't post much. Avoiding our confirmed scum.

----Upon reading more, I find that Vi has done really not as much as we think. Many fluff posts.
Vi wrote:
Kmd4390 588 wrote:Vi, I still don't understand your argument. You said Ray would make better arguments as scum. I want to know why you believe this. Your reasoning so far makes no sense.
Not that he would make better arguments as scum. That he would abandon ineffective arguments as scum.

It's not a strong tell and I'm not out to make the focus of my day defending le Ray of Frost (yes, I
can
see the wheels turning in your head about a Vi-RayFrost scumpair). I just think we're more likely to hit scum with milkshake and Snow_Bunny. Hence why I said we could drop this now; I had to reread to find out what we were arguing about in the first place.
Kmd 588 wrote:My opinion on Milk? 4th scummiest player after Ray, Jordan, and Lowell (prob SK).
Fair warning - Lowell is playing more or less the way he usually does. At least alvinz is playing above expectations >_>

Why has CooLDoG dropped off the list?

----

Let's go ahead and get this out of the way.

Snow_Bunny's first three posts are made of vagueness and noncommittality (mmm, made-up words). It seems like she's trying to put out the least information possible to get by. To illustrate, the main focus of posts 1 and 2 are about how the case on CooLDoG is a stretch, but in post 3 the DoG has become suspicious. Sssso what were those first two posts?
Post 3: Vote Bub (9th and last vote on wagon). As I mentioned before, Bub is an easy target (not that he doesn't like to make himself one). We'll see that phrase again.
Post 5: Ambiguously justifies the validity of both of the CooLDoG and Bub wagons. (the wagons are based on mutual OMGUS which is bad, but both of them are OMGUSing each other so they're both more likely scum which is good)
Post 6:
I'm getting a very fishy signal coming from Jordan.
[ <- quote]

*Hypocrisy re: activity
*More hypocrisy re: bandwagoning RayFrost on the basis of a quote
*Apparently didn't read Kmd's post
*Repeating first point
*Confirm vote is evidently scummy
*Repeating second point

In conclusion, I'm getting a very fishy (read scum) signal from Jordan.
[ <- quote]
While the first two points are correct, this reads like a bad middle school essay - like you're going through the motions of convincing people that your target is scummy.

Notice later in the post that RayFrost gets attacked for doing what S_B was doing herself in post 3, although the scale is admittedly different.

Post 9: Maybe this is because I have a meta read on Lowell, but S_B's attack on his words seems like it's reaching, abusing a tell that doesn't work.

I'm ambivalent about the daykill business. Snow_Bunny would have been allowed to talk during "Twilight" (as she was not dead yet), but I can see how that wouldn't be obvious. More concerning is that scum have good reason not to say anything during Twilight unless they're trying to manipulate people. (At the very least you could have said "gj, you hit a Townie" as the mod would have probably let that go by considering the reveal scene would have said as much.)

The next few posts are generally pushing easy targets. tubby, alvinz, RayFrost when it was convenient. The vote in 18 had the dubious reason that alvinz is trying to go under everyone's radars, when in fact it was pretty clear that he isn't/wasn't given the attention being applied to him. Bonus negative points for post 17, where S_B takes the somewhat-valid criticism of Lowell and spins it onto tubby with less-than-stellar reasoning. Notice that at this time her vote is on
Bub

The rebuttal to alvinz' vote has been a counterattack on alvinz' play - that yes, her vote on alvinz was justified and this is
all
(notice sweeping denial of potential responsibility) clearly a disguised OMGUS. Hopefully this version of the case doesn't come with that "out".

So there you have it - voting where she doesn't think it will be contested as evidenced by her late bandwagon vote and her vote on someone she perceived as an obv-antiTown lurker, calling out stereotypical anti-Town play without pursuing it (unless asked to explain), and filler posts. And that's pretty much all after 600 posts.

There, 30 minutes of my life when I should be doing homework.
milkshake and Snow_Bunny are about equal on the scumdar and I'll vote either one
Here is the 'holy' Vi argument on SB, yet doesn't vote him? I really don't like how you say "I'll vote either one of them." It gives scum an excuse and way of strategy in making fair distances and solid moves to kill the town.
Vi wrote:I completely missed le Bunny's response to my case. There's not much to respond to.

1) Yes, voting people who are acting blatantly and obviously anti-Town would be considered "going for the easy targets". The fact that they MAKE themselves easy targets (Lowell, CooLDoG, Bub, tubby, pre-hatewagon alvinz, Plum only knows why ZazieR isn't on this list) is usually irrelevant.

2) I did not accuse you of OMGUS, but I accused you of pulling that as your "out" for alvinz' case.

3)
Snow_Bunny 664 wrote:Also, I don't like to switch votes just like that. I like to leave my vote where it is unless there's some event that demands its movement.
I hear this often enough. What, then, does it take for you to switch your vote? Does calling Lowell out for obvious inside information qualify more than alvinz lurking?

I explained your thought process in post 5 as literally as I could.
Post 5: Ambiguously justifies the validity of both of the CooLDoG and Bub wagons. (the wagons are based on mutual OMGUS which is bad, but both of them are OMGUSing each other so they're both more likely scum which is good)
Here's the original quote for context:
Snow_Bunny 176 wrote:Hmmm... I'm not liking at all that CD and BB being brothers are playing in the same game. It's like having masons...

Anyways... I don't have problems with bandwagons, either. What I have problems is when they are not hand-to-hand with good scumhunting. Both of you are (CD and BB) are trying to get the other one lynched just to calm down the pressure you have on yourselves. For me, that's a big scum marker. Like, "ok, I don't care who gets lynched as long as it isn't me. So, for that, I'm going to support the other bandwagon." I'm pretty sure that if it was another player instead of BB with the highest number of votes, CD would be pushing that wagon. And vice versa.

For me, it's hard to decide between you two. Both of you are acting scummy, but at least I already know the type of game CD plays (an erratic one), and for that my pressure falls upon BB.
So are the wagons BAD because they're backed by bad reasoning, or are they GOOD because they're backed by bad reasoning?

The rest of the defense can be summed up as "nuh-uh".
Smells distancing. Vi still is voting milkshake at this time.
Vi wrote:I'm disappointed. I guess I'm not as close to the right track as I thought...

Some notes on the end of the Day.
*tubby and RayFrost bashing milkshake's Vig claim is horrible. It's not nearly as easy to breadcrumb as you were suggesting. In addition, Vig is a reasonably testable claim, especially considering we have Lowell, ZazieR, and SSK in this game.
To a degree I'm inclined to think RayFrost is the more likely Town of the two because he was wasting his vote on manho at the Day's end. If you're going to play badly, scum have incentive to play badly in a positive direction >.>
*manho, Hayker, and Dry-fit need to talk more. SSK needs to talk. imaginality needs to talk.
@mod: Lowell and ZazieR need to be replaced outright, and Sajin/DeathNote need to be prodded.

*I really hate SSK's deadline vote... and virtually everything he's done ITT.
*Jordan's voting record is terrible, and yet entirely not out of his character. I want to call probTown here.
*If one of Bub and CooLDoG is scum, it's CooLDoG. I'm not up for lynching either though.
*Not much has stopped me from believing Snow_Bunny or DeathNote are anything but scum. I'm wavering toward being less suspicious of Snow_Bunny though.
*alvinz is obvTown.

@Dry-fit:
Could you outline the case on milkshake for me?

-----

tl;dr As of right now, the following people should die today:
*DeathNote
*tubby216
*imaginality
*ZazieR
*MafiaSSK
*Lowell
*Snow_Bunny
Preferably all at once :D
If I had to pick three, they would be DN, imaginality, and SSK.

Vote: imaginality
(L-9)

---
Snow_Bunny 780 wrote:Btw, what's a reflexive cop?
It doesn't matter.
Although @dramonic: I believe that's a Kerrigan Cop, except they use batons.
Why has Vi still not really attacked SB and CooLDog at this point and going for another lurker/non producer/not very good suspect?
CooLDoG wrote:I am going to go-ahead and vote for
vote: rayfrost
because I am not liking his posts, and I still think he is scum. I just hopped milk because I wanted to have a lynch, nothing much else to post. I want every one to pick up and get the game going again!
Cautious vote much? Bus
Vi wrote:
RayFrost 869 wrote:
Vi wrote:
Sajin 864 wrote:So which of the fish on SSKs wagon do I have to shoot down with tubby?
dramonic, maybe Hayker

RayFrost is much more likely than not Town.
what does this statement even mean?
It is my opinion that you are statistically more probable to not be the opposite of the anti-Mafia factional alignment, noting a possible exception in regards to the lingering extension that you may indeed be scum based on certain conditions which are not yet revealed and may possibly be indeterminate in fact; therefore my current conclusion is that your alignment is as if the caveat was immaterial and the normal case is indeed applicable in this scenario with such sufficient significance that the results are worth publishing.

...I think that means
I'm pretty sure you're Town
:P
Tasty post. Could prove very useful.
Vi wrote:
Scum

tubby216
|
CooLDoG

dramonic
manho
MafiaSSK
|
DeathNote
Hayker
malpascp - Sajin - roflcopter -
Snow_Bunny

RayFrost
Bub Bidderskins
chamber
Dry-fit
imaginality
alvinz
Vi
Town
Why has CooLDog consistently hovered around scum area, but Vi never really gone in depth.
tubby216 wrote:Vi sweety you need to try harder, you are pushing for me to be lynched out of frustration and lazyness.

am i an easy target yes.

am i the best choice for today,,,no

so in other words put your thinkin cap back on and look elswhere
Funny post, more smells like a bus.

--
Day 3: Vi's defense of RF's townliness is a MODDED meta game. Odd defense. Good trick for scum since we cannot really attack that support, nor trust the validity.
Sigh, then switches votes to RayFrost, WTF.
So Day 3, Vi has swtiched votes 4 times. SB to Bub to SB to RF to SB. Nice trick, check the status of the wagon and jump on it when its sure to reach a lynch. Bus? And vote hopping is incredibly scummy. Contradicting herself with her cases.

Wow I'm surprised I didn't really focus on Vi's terrible play Day 3.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Oh yes I still can't believe the town was blind to Snow_bunny's severe scummy play Day 1. I still can't believe it. It was like a naked man in the street with a bra dancing to Never Gonna Give You Up to a disco ball.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #82) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:00 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Ok fine, I'm pretty sure this will end up something like SSK lynch.

Vi, fail, I don't think roflcopter was the best lynch because we simply have more evidence on RF and you. My only support towards roflcopter is a slightly different playing style and his support of Snow_bunny. You guys are the better choice as both of you have consistently distanced from our scum, CooLDog and Snow_bunny.

Town players go for the best chance. I really think this was a play to get rid of the best player Vi. You are likely scum with RF but that could change from rofl's result.

No, I have definitely done more than you. I've found the scum, and suspected CooLDog. The town is just idiotic because no one will read my posts or believe me and they just love to wagon easy targets and follow the scum. You have falsely lynched 2 people, maybe even roflcopter.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:38 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:21 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Hm, should had trusted my gut. I knew roflcopter wasn't playing like he usually does, but that wasn't good enough for me yesterday.

So updated suspicions:

Tubby
dramonic
malpascp

Seriously, why is tubby still alive?

Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:23 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Oh now its tajo, sorry tajo, tubby was terrible, and still is terrible.

Vote: tajo
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:Um, Alvinz, you seem to be forgetting that you said that Vi was town and if we lynched ROFL we would end up like we did when we lynched SSK. If we had followed you, we would have lynched Vi and ROFL would still be on the loose.

Anyways, Malpascp seriously needs to post. So,
. Anyways, he's up on my scumdar along with Manho.
Yes, everyone makes mistakes. I did think rofl could be scum but less than RF and Vi, as explained in my post against Vi/RF. My reasoning was simply more evidence could be found in Vi/RF with the scum rather roflcopter. My only evidence was a slightly different playing style (meta) and how he opposed Snow_bunny.

I'll watch tajo, I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. So I hear tubby always plays like this? Anyone, give a meta? Too lazy.

Malp looks too easy, but i could opt for it if populartajo does alright, but then again it feels tubby has been alive for far too long. I have read of SK more actually, and some scum. But both roles are fine to knock out today. Malp smells SK too, but I don't know I'll have to read his posts.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Dry-fit wrote:I am a tracker. I tracked Bub nights 2 and 3, and he didn't target anyone. That's why Bub isn't the SK. However, it is possible that he's a godfather or regular goon, as we haven's seen a godfather flip yet.

But for now, I agree with the malpascp wagon.

vote: malpascp
If you are the tracker, who did you target night 1 and 4?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

malpascp wrote:An interesting thing I noticed is that the suspicions on me are based in the fact scum didnt make any coments on me. I think Im the only one on Dry-Fits list on that position, and I would like to remind you that there are probably 4 people here that are scum, and one SK, so we are in a strange type of LyLo. Also, this means that the 3 dead mafiates had acted diferently with me that with their partners. I think that list doesnt prove Im scum, but that Im town (absent town maybe, but still town).

@Dry-Fit: may I ask you why did you tracked Bub 2 consecutive nights? And I would like to know your results on nights 1 and 4.
Bad post. malpascp moves up in scumminess.

Seriously, 7 scum, 1 sk?

I'd still like to stick with a tubby lynch, I just don't see desperation in tajo's posts yet, which more spell like "whatever I'm fucked, I'll try"
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

I want to hammer! Yeah, I think the malpascp argument is legit, but I'm still really concerned about tubby/tajo. I'll take either one for now.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

populartajo wrote:oh hai alvinz

Seriously, am I the only one that thinks bub is scum?

Isolating malpacsp I can see the case of a lurking malpacsp. What is bugging me intensively is that 7 scum comment. I mean, come on, scum is less likely to give concrete numbers about their team right?

Sigh.

We really need his claim.

Plum, prod?
I read Bub, he doesn't seem too affiliated with the confirmed scum.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:43 am

Post by alvinz95 »

malpascp wrote:Shit guys
Im the doc
Ok, what were your successful protections? I think you had at least one.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:01 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Ok, I think I'm going to trust his claim because it is more likely to have a doctor in this game and no one has counter claimed.

Ok, move on to tubby, seriously his posts are terrible and I have never been a fan of tubby. Tubby also links very well with everyone else as I made a ginormous post after rofl's hammer.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:50 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Been hella busy last few weeks.

I'm just going to say I don't trust anyone except our semi-confirms, malpascp, Bub, and Dry-Fit.

populartajo
dramonic/manho/Sajin/imaginality/Manho are all the same I would say, have doubts on all of them, and I'm admitting that I tunneled so I never really analyzed their play.

tubby is the best lynch, his record of scummy statements outnumbers everyone else. Again, I really don't want to attack anymore people whose case is heavily based on lack of posting.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:29 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Gut is telling me dramonic or Sajin is the SK, but I have no support.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Tajo' you've done decent, but not enough for me to move you to town. I really have no other cases anyways. I like back-up, not lurker guess lynches. Tubby has fucked with me and the town the whole game and was my original top 3, and it was convenient of him to drop out when I was going to destroy him. You took away my thunder tajo too =p.

If we miss hit on Tajo', the rest of the game will be a guessing game. Really, imaginality, Sajin, dramonic, and manho are all doubts and not town in my book, but more neutral, tilting towards SK/scum, I'm just suspicious on all of them. I'm calling for a mass claim tomorrow.

On the semi-confirms, I believe malpascp the most, then Dry-Fit, then Bub. Bub can actually be the scum, and might even be the most likely if tajo is SK.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

populartajo wrote:
malpascp wrote:
populartajo wrote:Do you think that all these 4 voters are town?
No, but you didnt based on the players, but on the wagon. I think it's wrong to make that kind of assumptions, like:
- There is probably someone that is scum in your wagon
- alvinz, DryFit and Sajin are probably town
Conclusion: imaginality is probably scum

I wrote "probably" on all the sentences. This is not a good argument.

Can the deadline be extended more than the sugested?
The argument is based on a simple thing.

Scum dont usually vote when they dont feel supported, specially when there is max 3 more scum in the setup. Since dryfit and alvinz are prob town and they were the first to vote me, I think its likely that some scum is hiding behing them. When there seems to be a quick consensus about a wagon, then voila, the probabilities of being a scum in the wagon skyrocket.

Its a perfectly valid argument. And my experience in mafia games proves me right.

And yes, the deadline can be extended.
tajo is right, look carefully on these quick wagoners, all the people I have serious doubts on. But first, you die. Tajo, claim if you didn't, I must have missed it.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Thanks for proving the connection with tubby.

You miss that Snow_bunny attacked tubby, but NEVER voted him, which was a major point in my case. And nah, Snow_bunny just wanted me killed. CooLDog is rather calm about tubby, never truly on the offensive. Roflcopter, I dunno, don't remember. Still, rofl is a smart player, its harder to read him.

Sorry, I've made up my mind, its still fresh in my head from reading those lengthy days before that tubby is likely scum, and don't forget, you could be the SK. This doesn't take anymore suspicion of you. You are my best case, I don't have anything for anyone else.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

populartajo wrote:Fuck it, Im vanilla.

Also, after that Snowbunny's iso Im pretty sure bub is scum.

What worries me the most is that Ive been calling bub scum since I entered the game. Did he ever say something to me? Am I the only one that thinks this is weird as hell?

Unvote Vote: Bub.

And people, support the deadline extension.
I support this tomorrow. If you're scum, Bub is near cleared, if you flip SK, Bub gets so burn.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #99) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Nonononono, fuck the meta, tubby has been scummy as hell and my reread a while ago put Bub not near the other scum.

Imaginality's plan is ok, not too sold on this claim, but the only way he can get killed is if the SK or mafia targets Dry-Fit. We need at least 1 confirmation on roles.

This day is crucial for hitting scum. After this day, assuming we fail, we have 1 more day.

I'll be reluctant to go on the Bub wagon, but I'll do it if I must, since he hasn't been terrific either, but I really want to lynch tubby, he's been hanging around too long with way too scummy behavior.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #100) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Ok, the plan is 98% confirmed.

What would be the chances of a 5 scum game with Dry-Fit and imaginality fake-claiming?
Discuss.

The plan seems good. Tubby really smells like the SK and Bub smells more like scum. I still don't like dramonic, Sajin, or manho. Leaning towards dramonic and Sajin as SK.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:47 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Wait a second, hold the plan, whats the point of malpascp protecting imaginality if scum could just target Dry-Fit to kill him? Or, is it because if malpascp protects someone else and scum attack imaginality directly, then the SK can kill Dry-Fit? Right? Yes?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:48 am

Post by alvinz95 »

And we should go with malpascp's plan.

imaginality protect malpascp, malpascp protect Dry-Fit GOGOGOGO
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:49 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Emphasis:

imaginality protects malpascp, malpascp protects Dry-Fit
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #104) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:30 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Froog
you tajo

and seriously Deathnote, what kind of hammer was that I don't even think Bub claimed.

Not liking tajo manho or DeathNote at all now.

Clearly the plan didn't work. Either malpascp didn't follow the plan, or he fake claimed. I'd like to hear an explanation on what happened. If its not legit, I think he's fake claiming. The curious thing is how both imaginality and Dry-Fit died. If imaginality protected Dry-Fit, then Dry-Fit would been saved, but he's dead which probably means that 2 people targetted Dry-Fit. I don't know this is going into complex crosskill category. Right now i want an explanation from malpascp.

This post was edited by the Mod for questionable language. Alvinz, please try for courtesy next time or face my wrath. Thanks!
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #105) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:12 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Lull, it was a joke, no need to take it seriously. More like DOH should have froogen lynch you tajo.

So now we wait for malpascp.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #106) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:21 am

Post by alvinz95 »

This goes into crosskill territory we gotta ask the mod.

If two people target one person that is only protected by one person, what happens?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #107) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Ok, so I'm assuming you 'caught me as the SK' amirite?

Fail.

Pathetic fake claim.

Claim: townie

yes everyone should do this.

You probably planned this all out because for some reason i haven't died yet, and you're going to use it against the town. I can see your moves. dramonic is likely the SK.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (isolation #108) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

populartajo wrote:
Unvote

Malpacsp is obvscum but dram is so right that we need to get rid of a potential sk.

Im obviously leaning to believe dram, but it doesnt hurt to check:

Dram, did you breadcrumb anything, what were your other targets and why? Why did you investigate alvinz tonight?

Alvinz, why are you not voting dram?

Also no more mass claiming.
Goddammit. I WON'T LET THIS TOWN FUCKING LOSE. I've worked my ass off for the pathetic little town by naming most of the players that were scum and telling people to get off terrible wagons. And to get killed by a keen pathetic roleclaim. Seriously, dramonic has been scummy this entire game, I've pointed that out. He has down NOTHING useful and has had SK behavior. This is lylo, if you f*8ckin lynch me, you guys will flippin' lose. Also, really, an FBI agent, body guard, reflexive cop, jailkeeper, vig, and doc? I really don't think FBI agent fits this setup too.

I'm not voting dramonic because I didn't get a complete confirm that he "targetted" me as a "FBI Agent". And obviously dramonic, this is is lylo considering that there's 1 scum, 1 SK, and they both kill a person. Thats obviously why you're doing this. Then the town will get to choose who wins, you or tajo.

populartajo is obv scum or SK, and dramonic is also.

Seriously, lets kill dramonic, he's confirmed scum/SK it really doesn't matter, tho I think he's a SK.

Dammit, if the town flipping believes dramonic, I'm officially quitting mafiascum. Whenever I play, no one every believes me despite my killer evidence, like you guys should have for 3 days on Snow_bunny. God.

What has dramonic done? Nothing
Whats the likelihood of FBI Agent? Little
Has dramonic acted like an SK? Yes
Dramonic is planning to kill of the town as today is lylo. He claims he'll be killed if he was SK/Mafia by the opposite side if he was fake-claiming, therefore he wouldn't do it, but its in best interest for both to keep each other alive and kill off the town, because we already know who the scum/SK pair are. Tajo and dramonic.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #109) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Oh yea

Vote: dramonic

Die you F8ckxing trickster. Don't fall for his plot.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #110) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

shit, I know the town is too stupid and will believe dramonic. Goddammit. WHY town WHY WHY WHY WHY? Why do it? Gosh, what a waste of time to work my ass off and find all the scum and the SK and have it all ruined by the town believing someone that has done NOTHING.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #111) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, this smells like what went on between Snow_bunny

I'm going to blow up tomorrow. Ok, I'll do everything tomorrow good night.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #112) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:48 am

Post by alvinz95 »

You know what, fuck this, the town can't do shit. I'm not going to work any more. There isn't anything I can do because dramonic is shitting himself. I have no idea why he is claiming FBI Agent because the scum will just kill him and he will lose. Maybe role mix up. Listening to dramonic's BS is pure torture, but really, I can't influence the town anymore. All I can say is, douche move dramonic, you are on my bad side. I worked so hard and for you to kamikaze and fu8ck it up is gay. Why do it? Just to stop the town? Well, you win fine, if your win condition is dying. I am town, and dramonic is the SK, and tajo is the last mafioso. I leave you with that. This game could have been so much more if people could just listen to me sometimes. Not going to happen here since most players here haven't been useful at all besides Vi who also had her moments as being really unhelpful. I am a townie. Thanks thats all I have to say mafiascum, no more mafia for me. Town my request is to salvage the game and freaking kill dramonic, that lying bastard.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #113) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

My thoughts right now:

dramonic's play right now points to town (if I put myself in another townie's shoes), but then I realize he's obviously the SK because I'm a freakin' townie. It all makes sense if he's the FBI Agent, why would he want to reveal that he is the SK? I have no idea. This is confusing me. My thoughts are that either dramonic just has a vendetta against the town or the mod might have screwed up some roles maybe. I'm leaning towards dramonic just being a kamikaze player or maybe he inquired about crosskills and is going to use that to his advantage when tajo targets him at night. Anyway, sorry town, I know you're going to believe dramonic, because I would if I was a townie. I just have no idea why dramonic did it.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #114) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

DeathNote wrote:Quit being so melodramatic. If dramonic claims that you are the SK based on inspecting you last night, then town has no reason not to believe him. If he is lying and you flip town, then obviously he is scum of some sorts which would be a silly thing for scum to do considering we still have at least one day left to catch the SK. The way I see this working out is, we lynch Alvinz and if he is indeed the SK then tomorrow we lynch Malp. I say Malp because I am fairly convinced he is the last mafia member, assuming there is only one left.

If the day continues after that, then we can figure it out from there.

If Alvinz flips town, then Dramonic is our best lynch for tomorrow. If both flip town, then someone seriously messed up and I will grant Alvinz his right to vent.

Vote: Alvinz
THERE WON'T BE A FRIGGIN' LYNCH TOMORROW BECAUSE IF YOU LYNCH ME, YOU WILL LOSE. THIS IS LYLO.

The town is f8ked.

And why MALPASCP? tajo tajo tajo

Besides, the two last remaining threats are tajo and dramonic.

And why shouldn't we believe dramonic? BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS RECORD. What has dramonic done to solidify his town position? No sht. What have I done to solidify my town status? Everything! I've worked my ass off for this town, and here comes dramonic with his kamikaze bomber who hasn't done anything remarkable and decides to blow it all up. Thanks.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #115) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Ok whatever, I hope the town will come to their senses, but again, the odds are in favor of dramonic. No one in this town seems to care about previous days or bothers to reread the thread. Its mostly been bandwagoning the easiest target without doing much work.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:05 am

Post by alvinz95 »

dramonic wrote:I know malp is not today's lynch, I was referring to tomorrow.
But he IS doing a good stalling job right now, making him even more scummy.
Ok fags.

dramonic will be tomorrow's lynch. Ok? Nice fail SK. Why the hell are you even doing this? You must have inquired about crosskills or have something up your sleeve. There is no way you are going to win if you go this way.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:18 am

Post by alvinz95 »

dramonic wrote:
malpascp wrote:You didnt answer me.
Do you want me to hammer?
yes

btw Alvinz, have you had any scarring experience with gays or something? =_=
Just shut up and reveal your trick to victory over night. This game sucked. No more mafia for me. Why do it?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:58 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Screw this. Now next day, pick the mafia to win because dramonic just became a major douche that goes on 4chan and decides to kamikaze.

Unvote, Vote: alvinz95

I'm a flippin' townie. I don't know what dramonic's intentions are.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

dramonic wrote:I dont think it was. With what DN came up with, there is a slight chance you might actually be town (if the stars align themselves).

Additionally, we lynched a SK, I dont call that a bad day :S
Seriously dramonic, stop it. We all know you're the SK now. Why the hell are you doing this? You still haven't answered.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:15 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Bad game. The end of the game left to the lurkers and replacements. Bad set of players, almost everyone was scummy. I'm out, last post for mafiascum.
Is back.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”