Mafia 109 - A Glitch in time - Game Over!

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Pulindar »

Hi all, glad to be in this game. now let's see I read all of day one, and a little of day 2, but I need to go over things a bit first.

BTW somewhere Camn said something about if Dripp was scum then we would all loose because he was playing such a pro-town game. I want to put one little bit of meta out there on half of the drip hydra.

Elli played a game with me where he was bussed right from the beginning by his partner, in fact it went all the way to the point that his scum partner CC his cop claim to get him lynched after they already knew there was no cop. Thsu, the precident has been set for elli (or Drip) to pull off a similar move.
Sens Busses Elli from day one RVS starting
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Pulindar »

Ythan wrote:Scum. Tough luck Pulindar.
Thanks, but no thanks.

Feel free to bring up a real case against me, I'll disprove it even without knowing exactly MaB did what he did, I'll still disprove it. Why, because I'm town and I can disprove it. Just randomly calling me scum doesn't help anyone though.

If I misunderstood you and you're wishing me luck in this game, well that's quite an odd way to wish someone luck...
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Pulindar »

what do you have to say that MaB was scummy. like I said bring something up Ythan.

This entire game you've just been talking as much as you can in the hopes that it will make everyone believe you. putting 200 posts saying something doesn't make it true.
Give a Reason
if you don't have a reason then slink away like the scum you are and wait till I'm offline to post your 200 lying posts.

Even though Nik was scum I still don't like how that wagon came about.

Also, it does set precident. If Elli thought it would work then than me may have thought it would work again. Thus it has been set. and it is something that people should know about and consider. If it weren't set like that I would tend to agree with camn, since I've seen it play out already I don't agree with her on that point.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Pulindar »

Oh, btw I just noticed my vote is on Drip, I may question whether he is town but I honestly have a null read on him right now, so:
Unvote

It's not really a null read, it's more of a I'd like to find out if he's using the same tactic he used once before, or whehter he really is a god awesome scum hunter. DMG being part of the drip team sorta is part of the reason I'm holding off as well. I need to look at the game again.

On the other hand Ythan has been bothering me. I don't like how he makes cases without actually presenting anything. he just says (person x is scum believe me) and hopes that people will. He doesn't even give real reasons why he thinks it. KMD's case on Ythan is better, and it's not much either.

vote Ythan
that puts him at L-6
and I am at L-1

BTW there is nothing specific in your post. They're all you just repeating yourself over and over saying that I'm scummy give something REAL.
ythan wrote:0 You want RVS to be as big a waste a time as possible?
1 I don't see this request following from slow loading times.
5 So you're useless and we should kill you instead of a contributing potential townie?
6 So you're useless and we should kill you instead of a contributing potential townie?
8 Deflecting the case on you by pointing out that Nik pushed against you is scummy.
9 Yes there's a wagon on you and for good reason.
11 They very well could, when stacked up with your idiotic actions.
13 Pitiful attempt? Die scum.
0. some people don't like RVS (though you didn't link the post)
1.why not? slow load times change a person's perspective on the game (again a quote would be nice on your end)
5-6. I assume he's attacking Drip. And no he's not useless he's trying to make sure you don't dismiss someone who may in point and fact be scum. though his demanding a lynch is a bit amature I'll admit, he should instead be asking for evidance, and asking why drip could be so sure of Niks aligment so quickly if drip was not scum himself.
8. Ok, ok, that was a foolish move WIFOM though it could go either way and your saying it definitely goes one way is the same as him saying it definitely goes the other, thus you disproved your own point.
9. there is one, but it's for a terrible reason. and if I do get lynched I hope people note who led it.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Pulindar »

clicked submit instead of preview
Ythan wrote: 11 They very well could, when stacked up with your idiotic actions.
13 Pitiful attempt? Die scum.
11. Just because you're rude and like to insult people doesn't mean your right
13. you'd say that no matter what. You're obv scum.
Ythan wrote:[quote="Pul]
putting 200 posts saying something doesn't make it true.
It's a shame that I spent all my posts repeating the same thing over and over. Oh wait.
Pul wrote:Even though Nik was scum I still don't like how that wagon came about.
Because it lynched your buddy? [/quote]
I think you just proved my point. By lynching one buddy early on with questionable tactics (they were questionable even if others joined in) you are trying to force other town lynches with those same tactics, and WHEN I flip town you will say that it was because I played scummy, not because your tactics are inherently flawed. Well, flawed for town, not too bad for scum.
Drip wrote:All due apologies sir, MaB is already scum, no case needed any longer. Pulindar, it is but your own misfortune.
And that is a baaad meta example of me bussing (first game on site). A much better one would be the last quick game modded by Incog.

Parama = 100% town btw.
Just because you don't like the proof that the meta brings doesn't mean that it isn't something to be considered. Stop trying to dismiss everyone from considering it. That's extremely rude. Or are you saying people can't go back to old metas and reuse them. BTW the game isn't that old, it just ended two days ago.

Also knowing that someone is town can only be done through a power role (and I didn't see you announce that earlier today so I doubt you investigated him. Though I haven't combed through the day so I'll look again) or through being mafia.

If my death does anything I hope it makes others take another look at you and ythan
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Pulindar »

editing through the next post.
Ythan wrote:
Pul wrote:
putting 200 posts saying something doesn't make it true.
It's a shame that I spent all my posts repeating the same thing over and over. Oh wait.
Pul wrote: Even though Nik was scum I still don't like how that wagon came about.
Because it lynched your buddy?

as for reading those specific posts, that's kinda difficult because you didn't link any of them, didn't give their post number in the game so I can't find them, you just posted a couple of numbers and said that you were reading through his posts.

As for his logic being flawed... are you purposely trying not to understand it? I'm serious, please answer that question.
I think you might be. I mean no matter what the point you just try to claim that it's wrong. If I called some gentle clouds white you'd tell everyone they were black storm clouds. Granted, it's a possibility that there are some, but you don't care what's true or not.
Drip wrote:We weren't suprised at all.
Ythan is town, I think ya'guys are seeing it wrong. Check out Pulindar/Clergyhoop/Spyrex instead
The only reason you wouldn't be surprised is if you were scum.

I need to do a reread, but that second post of his that you kept quoting, where he asked if you were sure about Parama, could really be taken as his way of looking to you for leadership. Asking his partner in a simple way who you guys were aiming for. (Not saying it is just thinking it's a possibility. Came to me as I was posting this.)
Ythan wrote:
Drip wrote:Check out Pulindar/Pulindar/Pulindar instead.
I think when I flip town from your second twister that everyone will realize that you are pushing too hard.

Ythan
Learn to understand, repeating something over and over doesn't make it inherently true. One day you may learn, though I'm starting to doubt it.

And yes SpyreX, they are doing it again.

questions for Ythan and DripBTW why are you trying to rush the lynch on me?
Do you really not want to even give me time to state my thoughts on the game in full?
Yes you did prove my point. why else would you vote so heavily and readily against someone with such little evidence except to gain the trust of town?
With such evidence how can you two be so sure who is town and not?

Ythan wrote: Does this read to anyone as anything other than player replaces into obv scum slot, gets all indignant trying to cover himself, it doesn't work.
Yes Ythan, it reads to me as an obv town who knows he's going to die trying to make a last case before the scum convince others to quick lynch him.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Pulindar »

camn wrote:
camn wrote:
Miserable At Best wrote: Does anyone care to point out exactly why they're targeting me, or is this how all quick games go on this site? (Serious question, by the way.)
Quick games move quickly... and I think I was pretty clear as to why I was voting you.
What you saidwas MAXIMUM scummy, and I don't know who you have been playing with that lets you get away with stuff like that.

Do you want to explain that post?
Nika-scum tried to throw some crap on you. We call that 'distancing' and it is a classic scum move. It could be a scum-double-move, with you as town... until YOU TRIED TO USE IT AS YOUR DEFENSE.

You honestly said (sarcastically i might add) that SINCE scum-nika was distancing from you, you should actually be cleared.

this, my friend, does not fly. Please try again, and keep the sarcasm to yourself.

ALSO, Drippereth is town. (Or she is scum and is going to kill us all, in which case this game is already lost) Voting for someone who is obv-town is no way to convince us you are town.
I know it is hard to explain your predecessor... but here is the meat of my vote.
This plus Day 1 = scum?
Camn, I like your points, honesty. It's unfortunate, but I do. Still, let me try to explain. First off I realize beyond a doubt that MaB's explaination about Nik was terrible WIFOM. Still, he thought it was real enough to bring up. He made a mistake, and I'm probably getting lynched for it, but it's still WIFOM whether he brought it up or not.

The more important thing I'd like to focus on is Day 1= scum. Like I said before it is a meta I saw with Elli once before. It was done to him rather than by him, but still it is a meta that I saw. After I'm dead (and I will die) remember that. check out This game see how sens set up the exact same thing with Elli as the bait. He may have learned it and decided to use it. The more he and more importantly Ythan dismiss it the more sure I am.

Also look at the way Nik looked to him for who to go after. Page 1 nik asked if Drip was sure. In addition look at how Ythan dismisses my meta on Elli/drip without even reading it, he posted a mere 7 minutes later saying how all my stuff was BS.

Ythan wrote:If you want to request the numbers for any specific posts go for it.

If you said the clouds were white and your predecessor had said that they were black I'd say your predecessor said they were black. The fact that you're posting all this ass-pulled interpretation of my play is making it worse.

Just keep saying you're town over and over. Don't by any means try to defend yourself with facts. And I'm the one repeating myself.

1 Uhm, speed game. And I'm not trying, you are definitely going down.
2 If you have thoughts to state then state them. Thought might actually help you.
3 Because I do have evidence and you're just blatantly lying.
4 I don't know who's town. I know you're not.

And yes blah blah blah we get it you say you're town. Most useless thing to say. If you want to fake claim at least include a PR so you might buy yourself a day.
Ok, I request the numbers for each of them. Please.

Also answer my first question please, I said I was serious.
Are you purposely trying not to understand what I'm saying? and what MaB was saying?
Ythan please answer.

I was saying that YOU would say the clouds were black
Pul wrote:If I called some gentle clouds white you'd tell everyone they were black storm clouds. Granted, it's a possibility that there are some, but you don't care what's true or not.
I go back to the are you purposely misunderstanding me?

I've given facts, I've given full explainations. You've just purposely (or stupidly) misinterpritted me, and claimed that I haven't. If you want clarification, please ask.

As for claiming a PR, if I were scum I might, I might not. I'm not sure. but as I'm not scum I can't claim a role I don't have. me saying I'm town with reasons is better than you saying I'm scum with none.

Camn gave a great reason though, and I responded with what I hope is a decent explaination.

Towards all.
I do hope to save myself, but do not view it as likely. I'm putting my thoughts in here as well and as quickly as I can so that you can analyze them. I hope to turn everyone around and have them lynch who I think is scum, but if you don't, then my lynch will prove to you that I wasn't just blowing wind.

Town win condition is to eliminate all threats to town. While it would be better to elimiate them without mislynching, if my death helps me eliminate town then I will still be doing something towards my win condition.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Pulindar »

Ythan wrote:What's stopping him from posting thought? Time wasted on OMGUS?
I'm arguing off attacks.

And as I said before you were trying to get people to lynch me immediately, that would have stopped me as death kinda stops people. I haven't read the rules, but I think I'm not allowed to post even a BAH post after I die.

Oh BTW Camn: MaB was having trouble with this game and with others and is sticking to newbie games for a time, that's part of the reasons that he quit. He was having a difficult time adjusting to the speed and such I think. You'd need to ask Haylen for more specifics. Everyone gets burnt out once in a while.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Pulindar »

Nachomamma8 wrote: All I can find is a response that I'm too lazy to respond to because it's a blatant lie, but whatevs.
Yeah, blatant lies tend to be Ythan's trademark from what I've read so far.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Ythan wrote:I said meta on one player doesn't apply to another. Pretty sure you haven't said anything that changes that. :3
It's a meta on Elli, in case you never paid attention to the beginning of the game Drip is a Hydra of Elli and DMG thus they're working together from one account, thus it's still a meta of that account. Even if the name is different one of the players on it is the same.
Y wrote:I used the word specific. See where you quoted me saying it. :3
ok
Y wrote: 0 You want RVS to be as big a waste a time as possible?
1 I don't see this request following from slow loading times.
5 So you're useless and we should kill you instead of a contributing potential townie?
6 So you're useless and we should kill you instead of a contributing potential townie?
8 Deflecting the case on you by pointing out that Nik pushed against you is scummy.
9 Yes there's a wagon on you and for good reason.
11 They very well could, when stacked up with your idiotic actions.
13 Pitiful attempt? Die scum
Those specific posts.
Y wrote: I'm not and I didn't answer the first time because it was a stupid and insincere question you used in an attempt to discredit me without having to touch the case against you. :3
I was sincere, I even said I was sincere. I specifically restated that I was being serious. In fact, you show me why next
Y wrote:I know what you were saying but you're wrong so I changed it to a metaphor that actually applies to the situation. :3[/quote
By changing my metaphor without stating that you changed it to be more correct, and then arguing against the changed metaphor (which you wrote, not me) you show that you are
NOT
trying to understand what I'm saying.
You're practically admitting that you're changing what I'm saying to make it easier to argue against. How in the world is that trying to understand what I'm saying. Based on the very example you provided me, I still seriously thing that you are purposely misunderstanding, misrepresenting, or just blatantly lying about what I say. and you weren't even honest enough to admit it in the original post. Scum

Y wrote:I'm not looking for any more clarification than your inevitable scum flip. You're the one who has things to explain. :3
No, that's true you aren't. You've got me down to L-1 I think, right? I hsould double check that. Anyway, I'm looking for clarification so that I can either make a stronger case against you, or abandon my case on you depending on whether you seem like scum or not. By not clarifying you are purposely making it difficult for me to sense your alignment, which is inherently scummy.

Blah blah blah we know your claim. :3
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Pul wrote:
Y wrote:
I know what you were saying but you're wrong so I changed it to a metaphor that actually applies to the situation. :3
By changing my metaphor without stating that you changed it to be more correct, and then arguing against the changed metaphor (which you wrote, not me) you show that you are NOT trying to understand what I'm saying.
You're practically admitting that you're changing what I'm saying to make it easier to argue against. How in the world is that trying to understand what I'm saying. Based on the very example you provided me, I still seriously thing that you are purposely misunderstanding, misrepresenting, or just blatantly lying about what I say. and you weren't even honest enough to admit it in the original post. Scum

Y wrote: wrote:
I'm not looking for any more clarification than your inevitable scum flip. You're the one who has things to explain. :3
No, that's true you aren't. You've got me down to L-1 I think, right? I hsould double check that. Anyway, I'm looking for clarification so that I can either make a stronger case against you, or abandon my case on you depending on whether you seem like scum or not. By not clarifying you are purposely making it difficult for me to sense your alignment, which is inherently scummy.
Editted that by posting again again.

Oh wow, I got totally sniped.

Anyway, Thanks Camn, Thanks Nacho.

you already know what I think of you Haylen. and I proved that pretty thoroughly in the science game.

I think the cloud thing was a blatant lie, I've explained why. Other than that... well I'll go through.

As for those posts having numbers next to them, those numbers are not anything I can recognize except maybe as the number of posts MaB did which I have no idea what page they are on, give the total post number in the game, not how many MaB has had.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Ythan wrote:No. Look him up in iso and the numbers match.
I'm sorry, I'm new to the server (just joined last month) I didn't realize there was a way to actually look someone up in iso. I've always just read through the whole game and just read their posts when reading them in iso. I'd greatly appreciate it if you informed me how.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Pulindar »

That's so awesome.

Thank you guys I really appreciate that. ok Ythan, I take back about the not showing where things were thing. I didn't know that feature existed, and well... you can see what I thought you were doing.

I still think you're scummy by changing what I've said without clarifying it originally, but it's not quite as bad as I thought. You can see where not knowing about said feature would make it seem like you were purposely trying to make it difficult to keep track of what you were commenting on. I'll be able to make much better posts now :) yay.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Pulindar »

no, the cloud thing I still think. though I see you don't understand it. I still don't like how you blatantly changed it and then argued against the changed version.

I mean more the fact that I said you weren't showing any proof thing. I thought you weren't showing proof because I couldn't reasonably find those posts, but with the knowledge of how to find them I now see that you were in fact providing proof.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Hey Parama, Hey Anon.

Anon, I just don't see those tells as claerly as you do apparently. I'll look through it again, there must be something I'm missing with all the people saying they're there.

Parama, I've been working to stop the case against me a bit to hard just yet, could you please give me a full list of your points against clergy? it may take a bit, I know, but I'd truly appreciate it.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I think his point is that he needs to see everything explicitly supported. If no one knows what you are talking about, and no one really emphasises any of your points, then reexamine each of your points and give a good explaination for each.

Also, you are seen as having tons of time because you post constantly for hours and hours on end I posted with you for over two hours, went to my cousin's house, came back and you had posted near constantly the entire time. Get a few more games sub into a game with like 50 pages and catch up there. use your time.

If you want to use it just in this game then do that. make 10 posts instead of 50, but make them about four pages each in word rather than one liners. It provides more for people to talk about, puts fewer distractions in the game, and over all is better. plus if you focus on a few long strong posts you may be able to make a real case. If you have a real case, even against me, I'd love to see it.

Right now you're posting so much that I'm having trouble finding other's cases. I have to read each person in ISO.
Ythan has 9
Drip has 6
Parama has 4
and then there are about 3 or 4 people with 2 pages. Ythan you have 9 pages, other than drip that's more than double everyone else, and other than parama and drip that's more than four times anyone else. four times times actually since most are just on their second page worth of posts you have more like six times anyone else. that's an exorbant amount. give more content, and less fluff you're making the game more difficult for everyone else to play.

As for you Nacho, I'm going to need to change my style of play or eventually or else when I play a game with you and am scum I'm dead.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Pulindar »

First I'd like to say
SpyreX wrote:
I suppose when you're pushing for a lynch on someone you suspect you'll pony up more info. I can wait until then.
I think my irony meter just broke
I was literally laughing for a good five minutes. And it's visible to any eye Ythan.

Camn, I hope you don't mine, but I'm mimicking your post here. Oh, I see KMD did as well.

Camn, I don't think you've been lurking at all, Ythan has 7 times as many posts as you. He has 209, you have 29. Oh, and Ythan has 27% of all the posts in this game at last

AnonTown lean. He has his opinion, I don't agree with it at all, but he states it pretty well.
more importantly he's willing to understand that others may have differing opinions, and while he's willing to vote them because of it he's staying quite controlled. Excellent play.
Still I haven't read enough of him, or seen him before so I need to get a better feel.

A Clergyman with a HoopI like camn's point, pointing out breadcrumbs is scummy, but still I like ClergyHoop.

Good defenses, reasonable logic. Town lean for sure.

Camn
obvtown
Every statement she gives has a reason.
every reason has evidence.
And she always waits for responses.

DramonicThere are times when policy lynches help town.
Are they always a good thing? no, definitely not. But sometimes they do help.
For instance I'd bet that killing Ythan would make many more town post, yourself and Anon included. There would be 9 pages less. that's alot less to go through, and would make it alot easier to find the real arguments. I would like to hear more from you, right now I have a null tell, but I did like your last post.

DripperethNull tell. well, actually I have extreme reasons to think he's town, and extreme reasons to think he's scum.
One of the worst things she does is constantly dismiss every case against her without actually giving explanation. to my knowledge she hasn't even given a real case against ClergyHoop, or myself. Though she does have a better one against me than against Clergy.

I'll sum up her cases from my perspective:
ClergyHoop
I'm going to say that I know what you're thinking, swear as much as I can, and just make it really sound scummy. No, I won't address the points. I mean she said ClergyHoop is scummy for defending... WTF defense is not inherently scummy.

Against
Pulindar/MaB
Won't discuss case on MaB: Dismisses Meta, saying that the defnse I have is one SHE used as scum in another game, when I'm saying the Attack She's using is the same one her and her scum partner used in another game. completely dismisses the meta, and does not explain in any way why it might be false.
To answer her questions: Ythan was rushing others to lynch me ever since I signed onto the game. Wasn't pushing it nearly as hard until I had an opinion.
Voting heavily was misworded. I meant pushing so hard with one single vote against someone, who while they did seem scummy later, did n't seem scummy at all when the pressure was first applied.

Your most recent posts make you seem scummier to me, but I'm trying to decide whether you're misinformed, overzealous, town. or a smart scummy player with a good tactic.
Drippereth wrote:
Maemuki wrote:Maybe I'm missing something here, but DGB, how do you know that the NK failed? o.o

I still say that that Nik attack was a bus.
One death. CSL. Unlikely scum. A game of this size would unlikely have a single NK when combining: (1) dim probability of multiple scumteams; (2) vigs and (3) SKs. Also, read the scum QTs in Kingdom Hearts where being a miller afforded me some unexpected longevity; all the scums have vowed to make sure I be very dead by Day 2 in all future games. My DGB title is "mafia pinata" for a reason. So in all probability I was the NK and it failed.

There may be bus'ing on the wagon but it sure didn't come from me. I think after we lynch 3 scums in a row you will change your mind about that ;-)
This reply happened while I was posting, I like it. I don't agree with who you say are scum, but to me it sorta makes you seem townier. Still I don't think the NK failed. If anything I thought maybe everyone went for a kill on CSL, and if there is a Vig there's a pretty good chance as well that they decided not to kill anyone.

KMDYou need to post more. I understand how difficult Ythan is making it to find something of substance to vote on, but still, you do need to post more. You have done more than many though so... I'm willing to wait until you have something good to add.

I see that you posted in the mean time. Thank you.

MaemukiIs thinking for herself, yet not pushing too hard. staying back, but waiting for a good time to strike. Tactful play.
Slight town read.

McZombieNeeds to be Replaced Immediately. 2 posts in the entire game? come on.

Nachomammaone of the best players I've ever seen. Post more please.

ParamaNull tell. Seems to be trying to fight the drip/ythan fire with some of his own, but isn't nearly as effective at it. Make more meaningful posts please.

PulTown that's going to get lynched soon, but that stated his opinions and will be rewarded by town actually taking serious looks at other players and at his arguments. (though it seems ClergyHoop may beat me.

I Know everyone says MaB was scummy, and I see the reasons that Camn presented (and agree with her) but if not for that would you think this spot was scummy?
Yes this is a spot, scumminess doesn't disappear, but I'm curious as to the responses.
In other words I'm asking Drip, Ythan, and whomever else wants to reply if it seems that I personally am playing a scummy game?

SpyreXHe makes some funny posts, but I have no real opinion on scumminess or town. Null Tell

WeabooNull Tell

Yosarian2
obvtown
I think he has the most comprehensive posts of the game.

I've read a few of his games as they were going and was able to read him then (Haylen's first mod of a newbie game for instance where he was scum) I knew by day two for sure.

YthanI want to say scum, but he could just be the second worst town player I've ever seen.

I'm at L-5
Ythan is at L-5 (where my vote is)
ClergyHoop is at L-3

I'll address more recent posts in a minute.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 am

Post by Pulindar »

I have a serious question for you both, what happens when I flip town?

And Drip don't just dismiss it saying that I'm obv scum I seriously want to know what your reaction will be when I flip town?
You tend to try to dismiss all of my questions without ever really answering them and I'm getting a bit tired of it Drip. In fact you never answered my questions from my last post, you just pushed to lynch me right away after I asked them.

Actually, why was your reaction to lynch me first as soon as I started to ask questions?
Are you afraid of giving the answers?
You say it's because you don't think others will push for my lynch as only you can see my scumminess, but what do you see?

Fact:
Nikanorscum lynched day 1 with some resistance and a possible counterwagon in CSL at some point of the day .

Theory:
Scum never put all his eggs on a basket.

What does this mean?

If we assume 4 scum, which is reasonable with 17 players then I think its extremely possible that there is 1-2 scum bussing and 1-2 scum out of the wagon and very likely defending Nikanor. Considering how fast the wagon went, if I had to guess, I would go with 1 scum bussing, 1 scum defending and 1 scum with no opinion.

In the lynch wagon:
camn, Anon, Drippereth, Maemuki
, McZombie,
CSL
Ythan
, Spyrex,
Parama.

Out of the lynch wagon: Dramonic,
Weaboo
, clergyman, kmd, nacho, yosa, miserableatbest.

Interestengly enough, I have a lot of reliable town reads on the lynch wagon, except by McZombie and Spyrex. And all fit in the category of the bussing scumbag for the type of posts used to vote Nikanor.

Now, my reads in the out of the lynch wagon are less reliable. I really think dramonic is more likely the wrong townie rather than the scumbag trying to save an inevitable lynch and use wifom for defense but I could be underestimating him and get this wrong. I cant say the same of clergyhoops for obvious reasons*. Kmd, nacho and yosa are kinda ok, still not sure, and palindar like a good wine, has gotten better with every post he makes, but still MaB's scummy ghost makes me rethink this decision.

*My problem with clergyhoops is that I dont understand what was the reason for clearing Nikanor with no basis at all. Clergy, help me here?
Hoops wrote:Nikanor is town. This wagon should be ashamed of itself.
This was an awesome way of looking at it logically. I agree that scum would not put all their eggs in one basket. and I like the way you're trying to narrow it down. I want to hear Clergy's answer to your question as well, I agreed with it at the time for my own reasons (I started reading this game from the beginning before I had a role) but I'd like to see how Clergy explains it.

Second, no one has even mentioned that players should gain or lose credit for CSL's death.
Not for his death, but if CSL wasn't confirmed town, Clergy wouldn't have been able to make this attack:
A clergyman with a hoop wrote: imho, I think scum saw CSL as a chance to get a mislynch. The other wagon was a probably town-fuelled charge that happened to hit scum, so they needed a targetto switch suspicion to and quick. CSL was the best choice, because he looks so filthily scummy.

The two who were pushing CSL the most were Yos2 and Para.
Note that me and para were both people who highly suspected Clergy, and that Clergy would want to discredit.

Meh. As I put this on paper, I'm actually realizing it's even more flimsy a theory then I thought before, heh. I guess we should assume it was a vig kill until we have reason to believe otherwise.
I missed this post before my comprehensive post.

hmm this definitely changes things. I mean I had read Clergy saying that, but I didn't look at it that way. I'm going to go with a slight scum lean on Clergy for now, instead of a definite town lean. I still like some of what clergy has said, but I need to reread in iso and check out. Thanks for pointing that out Yos.

Ythan, except for the fact that you're following on your master's heals, how is that over-interpretative?
It is a reasonable idea, and one I actually think. In fact it was what I originally thought before I even joined the game. It may be outside the box, but everyone was having problems with CSL and I can really see (and have seen) scum kill him purely to be rid of him from the game.

Drip: Yet again you give you reason. You quote me, laugh, and say SCUM in big bold letters. (didn't you just insult ClergyHoop for doing that same thing to you????)
drip wrote:Mind meld. Spock's voice. "Now that I have scared you by touting my awesome powers of mindfuck, and adding further lasagna noodles to the mindfuck dish, I will intimidate you. I will try to persuade you with authoritative CAPITALIZED action verbs. Now that I've hypnotized you with the greatness of my world-class mindfuck, use your influence with the idiots that listen to you and tell them to unvote me."
yet you did it in the post before you used it as an insult too
drip wrote:MaB/Plulindur IS STILL SCUM.
Ythan is still town.
Dramonic IS scummy AND lurky.
You're pretty contradictory on what counts as scum Drip.

And you still have yet to give an actual reason. I'm waiting, I can argue against a reason, give me one, anyone. or just wait till I'm offline again and spam for more pages about how I'm SCUM SCUM SCUM!!!!

KMD

Why do you support that?
You are saying that you support him, but do you have any reason other than to blindly follow Drip, who also has yet to give a reason?
I already said a few time that it's likely I'll be lynched, but I want you to give a real reason to lynch me, and I want you to tell me what your reaction will be when I flip town?

Yes I understand MaB was scummy, Camn's pointed out how to me the most. the spot doesn't stop being scummy just because a new player jumps in I get that as well, just give me something to argue against, please?

Anyway, I'm starting to reiterate myself, so I'll cease after one last question.

Mae:
I just noticed that your vote was on me, may I ask you why? Do you still feel that my spot is a good lynch for the day? do you have any questions I can possibly answer?

oh, and as for Nacho I never said he was town. I said he's one of the best players I've ever seen. I have a null read on him. Though you, who are actually voting me, I have a slight town read on. :) Try not to misrepresent me again.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Pulindar »

Drippereth wrote:
Ythan wrote:Yeah that's incredibly overinterpretative.
Deeper, deeper, feel the mind meld.
Townie injecting clarity wrote:One death. CSL. Unlikely scum. A game of this size would unlikely have a single NK when combining: (1) dim probability of multiple scumteams; (2) vigs and (3) SKs. Also, read the scum QTs in Kingdom Hearts where being a miller afforded me some unexpected longevity; all the scums have vowed to make sure I be very dead by Day 2 in all future games. My DGB title is "mafia pinata" for a reason. So in all probability I was the NK and it failed.

There may be bus'ing on the wagon but it sure didn't come from me. I think after we lynch 3 scums in a row you will change your mind about that ;-)
Scum injecting chaos wrote:If anything I thought maybe everyone went for a kill on CSL, and if there is a Vig there's a pretty good chance as well that they decided not to kill anyone.
Also, it's wrong on so many levels.

(1) The vig didn't kill last night? That's funny, hey, Ythan???
(2) CSL is such a key, perceptive player that everyone with a weapon aimed at him.
(3) Except. The. Vig.
(4) With everyone screaming policy lynch and my calling for his vig a million times.
(5) And who is this EVERYONE he speaks of???
No really guys, practice your own mind meld on this one please.
Sense it. Feel it. Trust your instincts.
ooo I didn't notice this, this is a, well not a good post, but a post with something to respond to. :) yay

1.) Why are you two able to talk outside of the game? How else would you have evidence that there even is a vig?
2.) No, CSL is a player that people think detracts from the games enough to make them unenjoyable THUS they all aim at him.
3.) why do you always insist on misrepresenting me Drip? I gave two possibilities. Separate, not one in the same.
4.) You don't control the world Drip, and not everyone agreed with you. There is a chance that a vig did not kill him. Just like there is a chance that everyone with a NK power did kill him.
5.) I have no idea Drip. How would I know? In fact other than Haylen no one knows. could there be an SK? a Vig? yeah there could. What about Scum... oh there are definitely scum... So, I don't know who everyone is. I don't even know for a fact that everyone is more than one person.

Ythan wrote:If and not when you flip town we get Parama tomorrow.

"Are you afraid of giving the answers?" Is this a joke because it's not a good one.

"Ythan, except for the fact that you're following on your master's heals" Spell heels right next time and your ass-pulled mudslinging will stick better.

"how is that over-interpretative?" Too great a stretch with too much surety behind it.
So, you won't question your tactics at all huh? I hope others do.

Yet you still do not answer???? Why do you keep saying my questions are jokes? why do you skip so many?

Ah yes, I used a homonym. are you saying you've never done that? Clearly you understood the question, yet again you did not answer? Why?

To great a stretch? I listed a few of the unlisted possibilities. Well I listed two of the unlisted possibilities in this post I listed a few more. I was adding on (yes I admit it) I was adding new perspectives to be discussed.
As for too much surety???? Can you truly be serious? Well, I guess that question is rhetorical. Anyway, Drip is the one who was positive that scum missed their NK. He uses his being alive as being proof. if that's not WIFOM I don't know what is (though you'll say then clearly I don't). Seriously though he's pushing himself as so pro-town that he must be the only one that mafia would ever consider NKing? That's surety. My post had TWO options. and I said "I thought maybe" granted there should have been a comma there between I thought, and maybe and another comma after maybe, but still. That's not a sentence that can be taken as something with surety behind it. So, your reasons are obviously wrong. do you wish to change your thought that I was
Y wrote: incredibly overinterpretative.
Since your reasons are obviously wrong?

This is one of many times where you tie us to Ythan by asking us the same questions in tandem. Obviously, nothing. If we (speaking on behalf of Drippereth only) are wrong, it happens. We'll hope we're right on Clergyhoop & SpyreX.
Pulindar wrote:And Drip don't just dismiss it saying that I'm obv scum
I have never done that. I have laid out very careful cases on MaB and yourself. From Nikanor's last-ditch effort to distance from a player that wasn't even on his wagon to your effort to wedge uncalled for suspicion on townies as well as theories that are patently false and only for the purposes of injecting chaos, and my "mind-meld" post I have done nothing but lay elaborate cases and call for your lynch/vig.
Pulindar wrote:Actually, why was your reaction to lynch me first as soon as I started to ask questions?
You're doing it again. Everyone knows I've been all over your player slot like a pit bull on a ham bone since early yesterday. FAIL.
Pulindar wrote:Are you afraid of giving the answers?
That's a rhetorical, AND loaded question. But I've been making plenty of cases and giving answers. Are you ignoring my answers? Yes you are.
Pulindar wrote:You say it's because you don't think others will push for my lynch as only you can see my scumminess, but what do you see?
Read my posts. My cases are perfectly laid out in as many words as I could muster.

It hasn't escaped my notice that you're trying to butter up as many players as you can.
Same reaction as Ythan for when I flip town, no reevaluation. Again I hope others due because your tactics are going to let scum win.

As for asking you both the same questions together... Can you honestly say that he isn't following you around like a lost little puppy?

As for not answering my questions. You've answered NONE of my questions from posts before my last one. and you skipped several questions on my last one including when I asked about the hypocrisy of your actions and response to fully capitalized words.

Also, I see others giving evidence against MaB, I see you specifically saying you don't want to talk about his part anymore. I see your Mind Meld thing, which I talked about already and again received no response from you about after words.

The best real case you have against me is where you quote my thoughts on the night actions which I talk about earlier this post.

It's true you do have your vote on this spot, and already did. I can see you going for that weak lynch. once people started to question it and drop of my wagon you started saying that lynching ClergyHoop first would be better and vigging me. After I started putting real questions on your spot though you said I needed to go now.

Also, why haven't you addressed my meta on your spot yet? still nothing to say? just trying to slide that under the rug?

The afraid of giving answers question was
not
rhetorical, though it was loaded :) You answered it anyway, and you answered it well if a little falsely. Still, I could see you understanding it that way and honestly it was the answer I was looking for. Ythan, your dog, on the other hand was afraid to answer it. just because it's loaded doesn't mean he should be able to avoid it.

Your posts are terribly laid out, unfortunately MaB played a piss poor game and others do have well laid out arguments. As for my buddying people, I do try to remain friendly, but even when I'm completely attacking someone I try to keep it on friendly terms, usually. Ask Saint Kerrigan out of game some time. In my second science game I attacked him wholeheartedly, but after he left I pmed him and we talked. I enjoy him as a player and would love to play with him again.

BTW earlier you said something about me attacking the weak link when I went after Ythan. The frank point is, I'm still not sure about you Drip. Sometimes you seem town, sometimes you seem scum. If you're town we just don't mesh logically, but either way you're playing a good enough game that I'm not sure. Ythan on the other hand seems like scum trying to buddy up to the biggest dog in the yard. If you're scum that's why he's following you, if your town he's following you to stay in your pro-town light. Either way he seems scummy to me more and more so. But you are an individual from him, and I have no preconception that your alignments are necessarily the same.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Pulindar »

camn wrote:
Ythan wrote:There is a purpose to the bickering. You'll see.
Not really.

I am with Drips re: Vig.
I, too, am a pretty consistent Night 1 target... and I was SHOCKED to see both Drip AND Myself alive this game-morning.
I can't think of any situation why a CSL kill would be better than one of us. . . so I have to assume that they targeted one of us... and failed for some reason.

Though, I will say.. if >I< were scum, I would have killed CSL. I hate bad play that much. But I doubt I would have been able to convince the whole team.
I've seen whole scum teams do it before (looks up at mod (you said no one calls you that, ha I did)) so I definitely don't think it's unreasonable. I never said I was 100% sure, but I stated it as a possibility that needed to be considered.

Drip you skipped my questions again, but you may like these ones a bit more. Please bear with me and answer them all. You're still a Null tell to me and I'm trying to determine what I think you are. Thank you.

1.) You think both Ythan and Parama are Obviously Town, correct?
2.) Do you hate my play style?
3.) Do you like Ythan's?
4.) Parama's?
5.) Anon's
6.) If you had to choose between Ythan and Parama who would you want to save?
7.) You said you want me lynched first because you see my scumminess better than others do and because other's see your other suspects as scummy, correct?
8.) Is my spot the spot you think is most scummy out of your suspects?
9.) If not, which spot is?
10.) what, if anything, do you think I would fakeclaim?
(anything other than VT would be a fake claim by me)
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Pulindar »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Pulindar wrote: (anything other than VT would be a fake claim by me)
...did you seriously just claim VT when you were nowhere near a lynch?

Did you really miss my long diatribe this game on why it's anti-town for any vanilla townie to ever claim vanilla, under almost any circumstances? And it's especially bad since you weren't in any imminent danger of being lynched?

Generally, once someone claims vanilla, the town pretty much has to either lynch them or vig them.
mmm I musta missed that. Honestly it was and accident, I mixed up this game and another where I had already claimed VT. Sorry I replaced into three games at the same time this one's moving faster, but the other already has 80 pages, and the last is newbie. I mixed up where I had already claimed.
Though I will say I don't understand your reasoning? O I mean I get that I will probably be lynched, but I don't get why someone claiming VT needs to be lynched/vigged

7&8 were important only due to the fact that you said you wanted to lynch me first because you understood my scumminess better than others, and others understood Clergy Hoop's scumminess enough to go after him tomorrow no matter what.

Let's continue down.

Drip which half answered the questions, and which half unvoted? was it the same half? I'm confused.....
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Pulindar »

Mae wrote: Pulindar. Are you testing my patience? Why are all of the stupid questions, to waste the town's time?

(if you answer "that's a stupid question too", I'm going to be very very angry)
:) Thank you.
First off I don't find it a stupid question at all. I find it refreshing.
I am not trying to test your patience Mae, sorry if it's bothering you.

I do not feel my questions were stupid or pointless. Some of them were there to distract, but most of them had a reason. I'm not trying to waste town's time, I'm trying to clear myself, and bar that I'm trying to create discussion so when I'm lynched there will be more evidence that people can point to in future days.

I had not claimed earlier (I just ISOed my posts to check) But I stand by the fact that I am VT (actually I couldn't find a claim in any of my new games I wonder where I got confused) Whatever. It happens. So, yes I claimed then. I stand by the decision because it's not a role to keep secret. There's no point in claiming a false role that I don't have.

If you want an explanation of my reasons I'll give you one. My most recent full set of questions was directed at Drip because of something he said to Ythan.
He said that he was dead serious about Parama being town. As I said I've been getting very strong reads from Drip so far and have been completely unable to tell his alignment, so I went on the Parama thing.

When I'm town I tend to think that people who have a similar style as myself are also town. Even if they don't have a similar style, if I fully understand their style I start to feel that they are town. For instance Mae in the science game you ran I thought both BM and Haylen were town. I thought that based entirely on the style that they were playing with, especially BM. It's a style I understood and respected.

Drip I've been having some trouble understanding. When I do he seems like a genius, but when I don't he seems scummy. My questions, which he answered, told me that he felt Parama was town. That he likes, respects, and understands parama's logic. Also that he's not quite certain about Ythan, but is giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Drip's answers seemed logical to me. They were the EXACT perfect answers I was looking for. Well, at least his first 6. the later ones he seemed bothered with me, and didn't really get why I asked, but still, he answered the more important ones.

If I do get lynched today I need to make a closing announcement before the hammer falls

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Pulindar »

Ug, I miss-worded myself. announcement was the wrong word. I meant to say what's that thing, the Bah post ... I've seen people do it before. the
[quote=example Bah Post]These people are Definitely Scum

These other people are definitely town.[/quote]
That post that when the person flips town makes everyone go. "Well, at least he wasn't just blowing smoke, he really believed what he's saying. His arguments seem semi logical, maybe we should look at it from that perspective."

That thing. I'm trying to get as good of a read on people as I can before I'm lynched so that my death won't be in vain. I hate when people die and don't leave anything behind.

@ Anon: I've read a game with Mastin, I didn't like the way he played.
This is a personal question not at all to do wit hthe game, but why would you say I was a Mastin Alt? I don't like the idea of that :(
On another note. I see what you're saying. I didn't get scared, but I did get confused. Still, at no point did I unclaim it. Drip asked if I was sure of the claim and I told him I was. In the same post that I acknowledged what Yos said about it being risky. I never once denied the claim, but I had thought I had already made it.

@Yos: I read you and Clergy in ISO, I see why you voted Clergy, still thinking about it myself.

@ Drip:
I dunno. I think I recently started it. I'd have to go through. I like to ask questions. I ask more when people are on me then when people are not. I know I'm asking a ton in the other games I'm in, but that may be influence from this game. I'm asking a good number in Budja's game, but not as many as here. I asked some in my science games until I was satisfied with the answers ( I read everyone wrong in the second game)
I've only completed 3 games though. and I replaced into almost all of them ... I'd have to check. You can look at my wiki, I keep it up to date.

Numbers
I'm at L-4 after Drip and KMD left
Clergy is at L-3 after Anon left.

Parama - Null
Nachomamma - Null
McZombie -
Quit and should be replaced.

Maemuki - Null
Ythan - Scum
Pulindar - Town
Dramonic - Slight Scum
camn - Town
SpyreX - Null
A Clergyman with a Hoop - Scummish
Drippereth - Town
Yosarian2 - Town
Anon - Slight Town (weary because I like his style)
KMD - Null
Weaboo - Slight Scum
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Pulindar »

Haylen wrote:
Looking for a McZombie replacement. I PM'd Starbuck about 10 hrs ago...

I also don't allow Bah/Ghost posts. I wrote it in my rules.
I meant to do it before I was lynched. When I was at L-1 or something. But now I'm considering just keeping a running tally of my thoughts. Thank way questions like Anon's can be made quickly and I will still have time to answer them.
Anon wrote:
Pulindar wrote:A Clergyman with a Hoop
I like camn's point, pointing out breadcrumbs is scummy, but still I like ClergyHoop.

Good defenses, reasonable logic. Town lean for sure.
Pulindar wrote:A Clergyman with a Hoop - Scummish
Pulindar, the first one is your read of clergyman at today's 12:18 PM GMT-5.

I dont remember clergyman posting at all after that post.

What exactly changed your "town lean for sure" to "scummish" read in this small interval of time? 5 hours, to be more precise.
Valid point Anon.
Pul wrote:Yos, I saw some of your reasons... nvm I'll read you in ISO and see all of your reasons. Let me return after that and give you my assessment of ClergyHoop.
I saw some of Yos' reasons, which I stated a few posts back. At this time I almost asked him to represent his whole case, then I changed my mind and decided I would go back and read his posts and see what his case was and how he presented it. After that I looked back at Clergy with Yos' posts in mind and read most of his posts again. It definitely changes the light I was looking at him in.

Before I felt that the Nik wagon had been scummy as I'm reading more and more people though, and as I read Nik in ISO I'm starting to realize that while it started off a bit stronger than I like, his choice not to respond basically made him scummy and righted the wagon.

I still see and understand ClergyHoop, but I like where Yos is going with it more. Thus, as I said I'm still thinking, but he's starting to seem Scumish.

Also,This post started my questioning. I know it happened before my post first sentiment, but I didn't read it until after. That may be a 20 minute difference, but I worked on my player by player for quite some time. In alphabetical order too.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I just went out to dinner. sheesh.

Anyway, since I missed so many pages
Unvote

Seems like alot transpired

@ Haylen/ St. Kerrigan: Just letting you know you still have Anon listed as next to me as well as next to Dramonic. The only two voting me are Mea and Ythan, to my knowledge.

Ok, let me summarize what I see. ClergyHoop disproved her scumminess. (Good job)

Next highest suspect is Dracmonic. Only 5 votes on currently which puts him at L-3. Let me read him in ISO and get a feel for the situation before voting.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Pulindar »

about an hour ago, I started posting in another game as it was on top, then came here, read through the pages and posted.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Post by Pulindar »

A clergyman with a hoop wrote:
Drippereth wrote: Overall, my current thinking is that scum are in the pool of Dram, Spyrex, Pulindar, Nacho, and Yos.
Mostly agree with this. I have a feeling one of Weaboo or KMD will come up scum though, and I don't think Pulindar is scum.
Just a question, but why doesn't anyone think the McZombie spot could even possibly be scum? I know there is no proof there, but frankly there's nothing there.

She placed a vote on Nikanor
McZ wrote: For obvious reasons
Then said it was a RV, apologized, and never posted again.

I'm not saying there's a strong scum read, but I am saying it's a definite possibility that needs to be considered.

On another note, I've ISOed Dram, and read up on a few other people. I agree that some of his behavior can be considered scummy...I'd prefer McZombie, SpyreX, Ythan, and Weaboo, but town seems to want a claim from Dram so..

Vote Dram
That puts him at
L-2
Please people, don't loose count
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Ythan wrote:Pul you never actually made a case against me did you.
Except that your posts don't really have substance ... no. I really should do that huh??

Thanks for pointing that out Ythan, I've got ten pages to ISO you tomorrow morning and point out why I think you're scum.

McZombie has yet to post anything of consequence. There is no proof of towniness. Her vote on Nika was from the RVS. Pure coincidence. I normally don't like policy lynches, but it seems like McZombie's slot is not getting any attention and I don't like that. You can't call an empty spot town. We just don't know.

Weaboo, Still not sure about... something just feels off there. I can't make a case against Weaboo.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Pulindar »

dramonic wrote:
Ythan wrote:I'm not a great read of voting patterns myself. Evidence (a simple explanation) of Parama bussing Nik would put him back on the map for me.
Someone isn't paying attention. Parama is town.
I see his reasons for searching both. Drip would have been the most dangerous person to have in a scum position. Even if I was pretty sure she was town I still would have investigated him just to make sure.

With Parama it's that he's pretty cleared town and was still on Dram's list.
Parama wrote: Hey, I could be Serial Killer! They use knives, right?
Yeah. I'm town <_<.
I have a question, would a gunsmith find a gun on a mafia godfather?
I'm not saying either are godfathers, but I am asking because I think it may be a possibility.

On a different note.
Ythan wrote:No vig: Mafia killed CSL N1, failed N2.
Yes vig: Mafia failed N1 and N2, vig decided not or failed to kill N2.

I think the former is more likely.
Didn't I say something eerily similar yesterday???
Pulindar wrote: Still I don't think the NK failed. If anything I thought maybe everyone went for a kill on CSL, and
if
there is a Vig there's a pretty good chance as well that they decided not to kill anyone.
Ythan wrote:Yeah that's incredibly overinterpretative.
I was told, by both you and Drip that the thought that Mafia would go after CSL was a completely scummy thought. Heck, even Camn said that it wasn't a possibility she saw.
camn wrote:I am with Drips re: Vig.
I, too, am a pretty consistent Night 1 target... and I was SHOCKED to see both Drip AND Myself alive this game-morning.
I can't think of any situation why a CSL kill would be better than one of us. . . so I have to assume that they targeted one of us... and failed for some reason.

Though, I will say.. if >I< were scum, I would have killed CSL. I hate bad play that much. But I doubt I would have been able to convince the whole team.

This is why I say possibilities are not bad to discuss. We need to at least bring up what could have happened.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Pulindar »

My advice to you would be to iso people, and just ignore Ythan. He's posted between 1/3 and 1/4 of all the posts in this game. Most of them are one liners with no content.

Other than that, Camn had a player by player somewhere. I didn't fully agree with it, but it's something. Page 30 something. I think 31.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Pulindar »

First off, I would like to say thank you to Camn for reminding me I meant to

Vote Ythan

Now that that's done.
Ythan wrote:Ignoring all but the part you want to respond to is absurd. Calling someone's actions stupid is a much better argument than whatever you're doing.
You had nine, I repeat 9, other words in your post. She just didn't feel that including that you said it was ok when Anon said it was meaningful. I don't see why she cut them out, but still 9 words isn't that much, and none of your post was addressed to her.

My case against Ythan includes nothing about him being scum. Honestly I'm to the point that I don't care whether he's scum or not. With how he's buddying up to our town guy drip I believe it's a real possibility, but I'm not going to go there.

He's a determent to town. Camn, you were talking about lynching Nacho for the same reason? I say Ythan is the better option. Nacho hasn't been contributing, he hasn't made much of a case etc etc. He's a genuine lurker, just like McZombie was. Well, he's a bit more active, but still. at least his posts don't distract from the actual cases.

Ythan's posting has been a detriment to town since the beginning. He has distracted from the real cases purely by talking over them. He has made it difficult to find the content worthy posts. He has tied up the time, energy, and space that other people in the game have contributed with his own posts. basically he's been a real distraction. over a full quarter of the posts have been by him. In a 17 person game that should not be the case. about another quarter of the posts have been small ones answering his. or telling him to stop being such a distraction. If Ythan weren't here we'd have about 20 less pages, which would make it much easier for people like who don't have the time to read 40 pages of white noise to come in here and make real arguments. we'd have more real contribution from the people responding to Ythan, and more contribution in general from the people who don't want to deal with him.

My vote goes on Ythan, and you guys can lynch me for it, but unless the white noise is removed I don't think town really stands a chance.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Oh, and I forgot to mention this. I did not realize that Anon had posted the same thing above me. My feelings on your contributions Ythan have been well known for a while now I think.

Haylen, I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm having a bad day as well, so at least misery loves company right :)
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Weaboo wrote:Reck here. I'm not going to bother with D2 so I can keep my head in the game. Why hasn't Ythan been lynched yet, exactly? He's spamming this thread with contentless posts and fluff so hard it's making my head spin.
Put your vote on him if you want him lynched. I'm the only one with my vote on him so ... chances of his lynch with the way people are just passively talking about his spam is pretty low.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I like where my vote is, I'm keeping it there for now. Haylen may choose to replace me though so....

check my signature for why I may be replaced, I don't have much time left.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Pulindar »

dramonic wrote:Theory: Scum is actually gunless, my ability can only catch vig/SK because Haylen is bastardly like that. In the meantime, we have DGB scum that is keeping me alive and not having his mates RB me because the longer I'm alive, the easier it is to lynch me by saying I'm fakeclaiming. They dont care if I live since I'm no threat.
I suggested yesterday, before I went V/LA that they may have a godfather who might turn up gunless, but even if the kills did not have guns I highly doubt that this game would be judged as balanced if the mafia had no guns for the gunsmith to find. The suggestion bothers me a bit, it kind of makes your power role useless if you are town, and sets up a risk for us to mislynch the vig...

Parama wrote:Oh lol SpyreX you tried to lead a lynch on me? That's funny.
BTW - anyone who called Ythan scum needs to be looked at. He was obvtown. He just posted about 5 times too much.
I thought Ythan might be scum. But, you can not tell me that town has never accused town before.

Anon wrote:I skimmed some of Nacho0s posts before going out partying. I think this is the more important and the one I should be analyzing tomorrow. I suggest all of you do so. Just from a quick skim, lol im not tunneling, but spyrex is a very good candidate for bussing, kmd and pulindar are town and Im starting to have a bad feeling about yosa2. More, reasons included, tomorrow.
I know you said you'd include more today about this, I'm going to wait to hear it before I vote.

As for Ythan being dead :lol: He may be better in smaller games, but large ones were just not his forte'

On another note, Weaboo, I don't agree with you at all about Maemuki. She seems to be playing quite the town game to me. It seemed to me like she would have bussed him before that point if she was scum. if you have another case please let me know.
Maemuki wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Got anything to say that relates to the game?
Yes. I can understand
your
reasoning. You've been attacking me all game. Weaboo...he mentioned me three times. One of them was neutral, the second was scummy, and this one's a vote.

By the way Weaboo - I thought that CSL was scummy because of his quick-vote. Please notice that my vote was always on Nikanor though.

You do have a point on Nacho - but I really was confused. I'm pretty damn sure that you weren't on Nikanor's wagon, too, and I'm not saying that you're scum because of it, am I?
Plus I find this post extremely reasonable. Not only does it make me feel that Maemuki is town, but that KMD probably is as well. He's staying consistent with his thought and opinions. It does bring more doubt on you though, Weaboo.

>=( Pul is not returning my hugs. ~ Hayl
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Pulindar »

Pulindar wrote:
Haylen wrote:*waves at Pul*

*huggles the GIANT HUGGLE BARN OWL!*
:oops: That was quite some hug Haylen :oops:
(this quote is from a different game)

I was too embarrassed. besides, what would Jordan think??
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Weaboo wrote:
Maemuki wrote:You do have a point on Nacho - but I really was confused. I'm pretty damn sure that you weren't on Nikanor's wagon, too, and I'm not saying that you're scum because of it, am I?
You tried to stall the Nacho lynch, 'member? That fabricated fight you had with Nik is what I like to call distancing. I noticed you tried to link Nik and CSL together early on (within the first 24 hours), then got all fussy when CSL "hammered" Nik.

@Pulindar - You have to do better. Explain the townread on Mae. What exactly has she done that you find pro-town, in other words.
Fair enough Weaboo, fair enough.

Mae votes Nik early on, Page 2, claiming meta as the reason.

I personally didn't like the way CSL was behaving at the time either. I wasn't sure he was scum, but I didn't like the way he played, it was ... poor to say the least, few can deny that.

I've read games where CSL scum bussed, and she's right, but he does just play that way so.... I dunno, still you can't blame her for trying to get him lynched.

She was agreeing with both Clergy and Camn on their points (both of which flipped town btw) but was adding stuff herself and not just sheeping.

Many people, or at least a few, did not feel that Nik was scum, or even if he was scum they thought that day 1 should last longer. again I tend to agree especially since there were a few people who had only posted once by the time the CSL hammer came about.

points out you as lurking Weaboo, but forgoes the case. In other words she wasn't trying to push randomly at people to get out of lynching Nik. That means that either she accepted Nik as a loss quite early (page 2) or she still believed the case.
Maemuki wrote:Dear Hoops,

I can't see how Nik quickhammer would be good for the town or for the scum.

If he was town - we would lose a townie, obv.

If he was scum, we wouldn't know his scumbuddies. How is that good?

(And by the way - that was directed to CSL, to his Drip case. Misrepresentation!)

Love,
Mae
Day 2 Mae voted me thinking that I was scum (not a good read, but I understand the reasons) Kept true to her vote, probed at a few other people to see what direction she wanted to take.
Maemuki wrote:Dear players,

what the fuck is going on?

Love,
Mea
(I saw that, Pulindar) Mae
sorry Mae, fingers didn't go in the right order :)
Maemuki wrote:
dramonic wrote:
Ythan wrote:I find your explanations iffy.
I find your posting style iffy, doesn't make it a case :P
Actually it kinda does. I fail to see how Drippy needed to be investigated.
I agreed with Mae here, I thought Ythan's style being iffy did make him questionable. I was wrong, but it's still something I thought.
Maemuki wrote:...hai guys. Ahm. Nacho's a lurker lynch isn't he? Can somebody explain me why a lurker lynch is better than another lynch? (Please explain it like you would explain it to a 4 year old.)
when people first started voting Nacho I thought the same thing and would have honestly preferred a McZombie lynch if we were going for lurkers. obviously I read most of it later, due to being V/LA, and later I saw perfectly good reasons to lynch Nacho (besides his confession) but still at first I agreed with Mae.

Then there are her posts today, including her thoughts on you, which I liked. I liked that she didn't attack KMD understanding that he had been attacking her since day one, and I liked that she also had reason to suspect you.

SummaryShe was steadfast with her opinions and votes
She kept her reasons for her votes clear
Kept her suspicions readable, and gave reasons.
supported theories that tend to help town.
She brought up original points on people.
She pointed out when there was a lack of suspicion on suspicious actions.
She pointed out some lurkers, but continued to go after those she felt were scummy rather than tried to distract town.
Basically, in my mind she's playing a near perfect town game.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Pulindar »

SpyreX wrote:Yo drip my post?

Pulindar's defense is... somethin? I'm a little bugged by how clean that is versus any cases we've seen.
sorry I made a good post ??? :lol:

To be honest Ythan really was a distraction to me. I kept trying to answer his poorly formed questions and they were tripping me up. I think now that he's gone I'll preform better. If you want I can give reads on the survivors.

Actually I should just assume that you want it. it may take a bit, I won't do everyone at once, but I'll make sure to hit everyone (Drip gets his read last)
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Drippereth wrote:Only a positive result would give him cred.

But then again.

He's not being roleblocked. Would Haylen tell the scum how their kills are going to show up in the obituaries?
I doubt it, but this is a magic world rather than a world with guns so...

SpyreX wrote:I just dont understand a good solid defense and a pretty weak offense.
Take a look at my finished games, where I'm town I give solid Defense, where I'm scum I give solid Offense. I can give both, but I feel more assured of Defense when I don't know.

Even my Mason game, my main attack was that I was defending the people I thought were town. ( I failed at it though)

My first science game (where I was scum) I gave a pretty solid offense that led to a scum win.

My first newbie game I was lead suspect, gave solid defense and survived to endgame (then lost due to stupidity. I voted after deadline, but had realized who was scum ... :( complete fail on my own uncertainty at the time) (with Nacho, we were both town)

Jeckyl and Hyde game (with Nacho) I gave a solid defense as well. We were both town, and as soon as he saw my defense instead of my attack he claimed I was town.(lost due to move and couldn't give good argument had figured out who was town by the end)

hmm that's a bad track record, all of my games Scum has won so far....

Thanks for pointing this out Spyrex, until you did I had not realized that this was my tendency. I'll need to straighten this out, I'd prefer for people not to have a meta on me.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Pulindar »

KMD wrote:
Pulindar wrote:She was steadfast with her opinions and votes
She kept her reasons for her votes clear
Kept her suspicions readable, and gave reasons.
supported theories that tend to help town.
She brought up original points on people.
She pointed out when there was a lack of suspicion on suspicious actions.
She pointed out some lurkers, but continued to go after those she felt were scummy rather than tried to distract town.
Basically, in my mind she's playing a near perfect town game.
-Not sure what you mean by "steadfast".
-How is clarity a towntell? I don't feel that this changes in my own game based on alignment.
-Show an example of "supporting theories to help town". If you did this already, restate it please because I missed it.
-What original points did she bring up and why can't scum do the same?
-I'll give you that one.
-Going after lurkers was a distraction?!? How'd we bag Nacho-scum?
-I disagree.
I mean that she kept with her votes throughout entire days, and that she kept suspicion on the same people.

Good point, it doesn't. What I meant more is that I agreed with her reasoning, which is why it seemed clear to me. There are many times where I disagree with people's reasons, or feel that they are misrepresentations. In those cases I suspect the people of being scum. Does that clear up my point?

Sorry, again I was unclear, I almost talked about how she kept her vote on Nika the whole of day one and kept pressing him. But by theories I meant more things like a complete first day and such. Her reaction to the Nika fake lynch was the most telling for me. She wanted the day to last longer because she wanted to find out more about what others thought before lynching Nika. Her "Relief" wasn't because Nika was still alive, but because she wanted more evidence before we ended the day. Without it we would have wasted the time we could have used, and have used, from day 1. She kept her vote on Nika even after she was glad that Nika was not lynched.

Scum can do the same, you're right.

the main reason you bagged Nacho were his actions after some pressure was applied, true. But Mae made some valid points. She pointed out who was lurking as the game went along. When pressure was applied on Nacho she asked why that specific lurker. There may have been a few reasons, but frankly the one lurking the most was McZombie. What I meant though was that while she pointed out who was lurking she still chased after who she was most confident was scum. Sure there were scum among the lurkers, but she kept true to the evidence and just mentioned the lurkers to keep track. by keeping track of the lurkers when she no longer had people she outrightly suspected she had people who were already lurking and would not be bad to pressure.

:) I realize that KMD. I also realize I don't have the best track record, but that's still how I feel. Though I do like what you've had to say so far and would love to hear more. The more ways we look at something the more full, and objective, our opinion can be

on a different note, I don't really get the numbers either. I think it might be how well she thinks each person is playing, or who she thinks is most scummy. If it's who she thinks is most scummy though... she's voting Dram and Dram is in the middle.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Drip wrote:RANKING
98 Starbuck (Rep. McZombie)
98 Maemuki
93 SpyreX
83 Anon
80 Parama
73 Dramonic
73 Weaboo (hydra of Kise and xReckonerx)
55 Yosarian2
53 Pulindar (Rep. Miserable At Best)
40 KMD(numbers)
I think he realizes the post, and sees what you said, but I don't think he understands the conclusions that you have drawn. He's asking what does the ranking stand for?
Is it who is scummiest? does that mean the highest numbers are your first picks for scum, or are your lowest numbers your first pick for scum? that type of thing.
SaintKerrigan wrote:
The Grated Cheddar Cheese Vote Count

SpyreX: Anon ~
Dramonic: Drippereth
Weaboo: Yosarian2
Maemuki: Weaboo

Not Voting: Parama, Starbuck, Maemuki, SpyreX, Kmd, Dramonic, Pulindar

With 11 alive it take 6 to lynch. Deadline is 9pm on Wednesday the 10th March.
KMD then voted Maemuki so.

SpyreX: Anon
Dramonic: Drippereth
Weaboo: Yosarian2
Maemuki: Weaboo, KMD ~

Not Voting: Parama, Starbuck, Maemuki, SpyreX, Dramonic, Pulindar

That should be our current vote count, if that helps Haylen.

Which puts Mae at L-4.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Kmd4390 wrote:Pulindar, how badly do you want a response? I feel it may be a useless distraction to continue debating on your defense of Mae, but if you want me to respond, I will.

------------

DGB, what Pulindar said. I don't get what the numbers mean, specifically.
I don't care. I was asked my thoughts so put them out there. no need to respond, I understand your standpoint, and I think you understand mine.

BTW I'd most prefer to get rid of/put pressure on Starbuck's spot.
Vote Starbuck

At least until something happens. well, or until nothing happens. Going after lurkers worked with Nacho...

I want to leave Dram for one more day, I like Yos' suggestion to see what happens.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:39 am

Post by Pulindar »

Weaboo wrote: {Kise}

2) If that player were killed right now as scum, which player do you think is most likely to be that player's scumbuddy? Why?
MaB/Pulindar. Both are selectively speaking with who they choose, and Pulindar earlier wrote a big wall on all the living players, but had so little to say about Nacho. In fact, all Pulindar said about Nacho was that he was one of the best players they've ever seen, and requested they post more. What!? That's not giving your opinion on a player in the thread. That's some generalized stuff right thurr. I could actually settle for a Pul' lynch today now that I've gone over him more...
I respond to people according to when they ask me things directly, or if I feel interested. For instance I don't have an opinion on the SpyreX case. I've read Spyrex in ISO a few times and I still don't have an opinion. So I'm not commenting on it much.

As for the Nacho thing, don't misrepresent me Weaboo. I did explain myself there quite clearly. Even if I hadn't explained myself it seems quite obvious to me. I was asking for more so that I could find out what Nacho was. He's a good player and from what he had previously said I couldn't determine whether he was scum or not. That's it. It was also a shout out to someone who I played a good portion of my games with and whose opinion in games I appreciated. This was the first game I was with him where he was lurking and I wanted him to talk more. Now that he flipped scum I think that may just be his meta as he did not lurk at all when he was town. and he never gave up as town either.

Weaboo wrote: 5) Why do you think Dramonic is still alive?
Because nobody has killed him, duh. To tell the truth, I believe I was roleblocked N2 and he was targeted for a kill, hence no death's that next morning, and hence why he was able to receive a result successfully.
Didn't feel like a claim to me at all SpyreX, don't search for roles. It just felt like he was saying he's not a doctor
Weaboo wrote: 8) Who are your top 3 lynches today?
There should only be 2 more mafia at the maximum, not 3. :)
yeah, this number seems more correct

Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Yeah, I guess so :) you and Drip both.

only takes five to lynch, we have till Tuesday.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Pulindar »

ISO of AnonA total of 56 posts
0: Started the Vote on Nika.
1-4: Looks for town, and supports his vote against Nika, claims Drip, Mae, and Ythan are probably town
5: Day 2; Ythan, Drip town reads. Dram, Mae, Parama, & Yos, probably town reads.
Clergyman & MaB unsure of.
Nacho's scummy with other wagon; McZ bussing; SpyreX Scum; Weaboo defending scum subtly
Post 5 seems to have some solid town reads at least
6: 6 minutes later, SpyreX, Clergyhoop, MaB, gap Nacho, McZ. in order of most scummy. quick change..
7-9: Attacks SpyreX
10: Angry about spam, waiting to see how I replace MaB, Votes ClergyHoop
11: finally taking your advice.
13-14: tries to bring Camn in
15: Great post, thinking logically and trying to find scum Giving reasons and basis for every thought, and most of his points have been proven correct so far; still voting Clergy though so not all correct.
16-17: :( Still don't get why I'd be a mastin alt; switched vote to me.
18: Thoughts on claims, prefers early claims.
19-20: questioning Drip on why I may be town, and me on my reads
22-25: asking clergy for a claim, questioning clergy. I still don't like that he wants early claims, but I did claim early so... Vote is still on me btw
27: votes SpyreX again
29: vote Dram
30: realizes that SpyreX being scum would be weird for Dram to be scum, is bothered by that realization: I like this post. especially since Dram flipped town, it lends credence towards Anon's case on SpyreX.
32: Pointed out that Dram knew Drip was town. With his SpyreX thing seems to say that neither Dram nor Clergy should be partners with him based on Spyrex's actions.: it turned out Dram did know something from his role... good call Anon
33-35: talks about lynching SpyreX, wonders where I fit in with his the new stuff to pop up in the game.
37: Talks to Starbuck, I like the advice he gave Starbuck, in fact I said much the same thing shortly after. I hadn't read Anon's post when I posted, but I found it funny that we agreed. Ythan hated it :)
38: Goes for SpyreX again, and asks KMD to reveal the case against him so he can defend himself (looking for something to defend yourself from is town IMO)
39-41: suspects Nacho confessed due to scum in his wagon. afraid a scum in his town reads (Dram and Weaboo voted in between that post and Nacho's reveal. SpyreX was already on the Wagon)
42-43: Day 4, Votes SpyreX, Town Godfather? still don't know what that role does, glad Ythan is dead (me too)
44-45: Says SpyreX is bussing, KMD and myself are town, Yos he's starting to have doubts about.
47-51: Why Spyrex is Scum, and KMD is town from slightly different interactions with Nacho.
52: talks about Yos defending SpyreX
53-55: questions SpyreX, asks for a case against him from SpyreX, says why KMD is town

I think Anon is Town. I believe that his reads were pretty right on and I see the logic behind his reasons. At no point and time does he submit a thought without a reason behind it which really supports why he is town. I also feel that his case on SpyreX deserves some listening to.

I really regret the Mae lynch. I know I argued against it, but I should have voted SpyreX or someone else and tried to get the ball moving on someone I wasn't sure was town. :(

Vote SpyreX

Why? Because ISOing Anon convinced me.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Pulindar »

Pul wrote:(Dram and Weaboo voted in between that post and Nacho's reveal. SpyreX was already on the Wagon)
what I meant to say was Dram and Weaboo voted between Nacho's one post, and his reveal. Since Dram is proven town Weaboo is one of my top suspects. I also suspected Weaboo because of his switch to Mae, which Mae pointed out.

Yos, I'm sorry to say, but after reading Anon I think you're on my list of possibles as well. Also, your last post is kind of concerning. Could you please tell me why Anon and Weaboo are scum?
I've given some small points on Weaboo here in this post, but I'm uncertain as to your position on each of them.

Anon is Town though, IMO.

Also, Anon, Weaboo, and Starbuck have not posted yet today. This doesn't mean anything to me, but I'm trying to keep tabs on it now.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I have no reason to believe SpyreX about his Tracker claim. My vote stays where it is.

As for the V/LA, I have no idea why they said that, though I will admit that I don't get why you're on now... still RLs are weird. I also don't get why you couldn't tell us you were a tracker before you left, especially since you didn't reveal anything when you gave us this knowledge.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Pulindar »

Drippereth wrote:What???

I went to sleep hoping to see SpyreX hammered in the morning.

Come on you slackers, you're disappointing me.

SpyreX can't reveal his previous night targets because he could be WRONG and get CAUGHT. We have many power roles that might target players at night. He found NOTHING??? Urgh, don't believe it. Plus he'd have to re-read the whole game to be consistent and avoid being challenged with his reasoning behind the choices... and right now he's too lazy.

FAKE CLAIM FAIL

Wagon ho
To caboose: hammer.
Sorry Drip, I can't hammer, I was the first on this wagon. I'm busy at the moment, will be back later with another iso hopefully.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Pulindar »

SpyreX wrote: Why drip? Because that could have been a masterful bus.
He's V/LA, so I'm quoting his above post. That's the reason he gave for going after Drip.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Pulindar »

Basically what Parama said.

I especially don't believe SpyreX as my main suspects as of this moment are Reck/Weaboo and Yos.

Reck I suspect you mainly because of your sudden vote on Mae yesterday which resulted in a deadline lynch of her, and because you didn't seem to listen to the defense of her at all.

Yos I suspect because I feel Anon is town, and Anon made a pretty persuasive argument against both Yos and SpyreX. That's my opinion on his argument of course. Yos is pretty good though, so I'm not quite sure about him really.

Parama is basically cleared town as is Drip. Both because Dram claimed Gunsmith and because he flipped gunsmith and those are the only two people currently alive that he had investigated. both came up clean.

My thoughts on Starbuck: you had literally a full day in time here to get generally familiar with the game. We ended last day due to deadline and you replaced in before that day started. That means you also had two full nights. I realize that it's a bit of a long game, but by now you need to have a general opinion. Even if you had just read from where you started and read back in ISO when necessary you'd have a good feel for the game right now. This is a speed game we really can't give you any more time than you've already had.

Anon and KMD I think are both town. Anon I've read in ISO so I'm a bit more sure. I still need to ISO KMD.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Yos, a quick question, when did you first consider Anon scum, and why?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Pulindar »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Of course SpyreX is quite clearly town now. There's no way a scum who wasn't a tracker would be able to come up with a long list of people who didn't target anyone on given nights without knowing what their roles are. He did it again last night, and you haven't claimed either

It's just really unlikely he'd try to pull something like that off as scum, even less likely he'd get away with it.
The thing is, there is still a chance that SpyreX is in fact a scum tracker, and there is also a chance that SpyreX is a scum Rolecop who searched those people and found out that way.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Pulindar »

I didn't say I think you're scum, if I was sure enough to say that my vote would be on you right now. currently I'm trying to take another look at everyone. I'm working on (though it's taking me some time) a comprehensive post with ISO's on everyone still alive. Trying to analyze every currently living player and decide who is scum. I haven't even gotten to you yet SypreX. So I'm not voting. I'm merely mentioning possibilities.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I have a few things to say.

I hate when people try to say something is obvious because there is no other possibilities. It makes them seem scummy to me, especially when there are tons of possibilities.

1: SpyreX is scum and one of the people he "cleared" is scum as well.
Reason
SpyreX would know that his partner would back him up.

2: one of the people SpyreX "cleared" is scum and one other uncleared as well, the "cleared" one sent in the kill which would have ruled out anyone else even if SpyreX tracked them.
Reason
We don't know who sent the kills when, and if one was already cleared there is a chance they would be the one to send in the kill now thinking SpyreX would not chase after them again.

3: Yos says there must be scum on the wagon or else scum would have hammered. That is completely
False

Reason
First off, SpyreX could be scum. which would keep scum from hammering him, especially if that other scum was Yos as he talked against the lynch so often and would be more suspect for hammering SpyreX now than if he didn't, no matter what SpyreX flipped.
Second. There are two scum, even if one scum were on the wagon the other scum would have been able to easily hammer, unless that scum happened to be Yos.
Third: The way Yos is trying to line up to lynches in a row, and get Anon and I after each other, makes me think that he either believes We BOTH have to be scum, or he is in fact scum.
Fourth: I know for a fact that I'm not scum, which means actually, that Anon is probably not scum either. due to the reasons above. Though I can't be sure on that. It also makes me think Yos is scum, regardless of Anon and SpyreX flips.

4: Mafia Tracker is not a real possibility (again suggested by Yos)
I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate when people say stuff like that
(yes I stole that line from Hemingway)
Reason:
Everything is a possibility. Haylen Enjoys coming up with different and unique things. Understand her before saying what she'd be willing to do. Also, read her games. She's been in a game with a Mafia Tracker. I read through her games, so I know. It ended up getting mafia the win that time. (I think BM modded it, but can't remember precisely)
Also, if you look at Haylens other games, she enjoys giving the possibility of randomly giving power roles to both town and scum. This creates for some interesting ends.
I don't like that you're trying to write it off Yos, but it doesn't make SpyreX seem scummy to me.

5: Lastly, the idea that Parama is completely confirmed town is also false. Though, I am pretty sure that he is, it is for other reasons
Reason
Haylen likes twists. Remember that game where she was a SK and all the other mafia were godfathers, so they were immune? Well, a gunsmith and some mafia god fathers would really upset things. Parama could still be scum, though I doubt it.

Also, with a townie godfather, I think that goes back to my roles being randomly assigned to town and mafia. The godfather being given to Camn really could have just taken it away from a mafia. (which makes me a bit more sure about Parama)

Consider the Mod, not just the games you're used to playing Yos, and don't try to knock out the possibilities.

Vote Yos
Reasonably, he's the only person I can see as scum not hammering SpyreX yesterday, no matter what SpyreX will flip. With four to lynch that puts Yos at
L-2
Anon and I are both voting Him.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:52 am

Post by Pulindar »

SpyreX, I'd like to hear your track results. Also, we are in LyLo, I'd like to hear from others before I vote.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Pulindar »

we have not mass claimed yet, though I have claimed VT.

I thought so SpyreX, but I wanted to be sure.

I have no explicit reason to trust SpyreX, and I want to hear from KMD.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Pulindar »

SpyreX wrote:Yea I'd love to see this prod finished and I'm truly filled with shock and or awe at how these lines have came down.
Could you care to explain that?

Actually, more I would like to see what you see as the current lines.

Who do you see as most strongly supporting KMD?

Who do you think is town?

Scum, other than KMD?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Pulindar »

SpyreX wrote:Regardless, Reck-scum makes little sense and at this point pretty much if thats the case its a win.
I can go with that actually. Though I was suspicious of Weaboo. :( hmm I guess I'll need to look at the whole thing :(

Anyway, I was pretty sure about Anon being town, Yos flip has me worried though so I'm not supporting Anon.

Anon was pretty sure of you being scum, SpyreX, which convinced me for a bit. now I'm not so sure.

KMD I don't ever remember having a good read on.

Over all I'm thoroughly dissatisfied. right now, and I'd need to hear more from everyone else before deciding anything.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Pulindar »

I've already said I'm VT.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Pulindar »

KMD, you say I'm scum yet you haven't given a single reason. You've voted me, yet the most solid evidence has been against you.

As for scum left. I see the SK theory as a slight possibility, but I thought SK usually had to attack every night?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Pulindar »

did we ever find out what a town godfather did?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I find myself agreeing with Anon. I'll vote to nolynch after spyrex says his piece.

I'm not confused at all as to why SpyreX isn't dead. 4 MyLo is worse for town than a 3LyLo situation.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Pulindar »

mmmm true.

Vote No Lynch.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Pulindar »

xRECKONERx wrote:WHERE THE FUCK ARE ANON AND PULINDAR?
Sorry, I was working on something and got caught up in it. Actually, a favor for Haylen :) . she like's pokemon. Now I need to catch up in all my games.

Ug, it really doesn't help that I flipped scum in a game that Reck and I just finished. Let me read through today.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Pulindar »

I hadn't noticed what you said when I first posted, but I did realize that my flip there would hurt your read on me here. If you really want my meta, ask Nacho, though he has an invested interest. I suppose SK knows. SK knows my role in every game. Then again you proably can't ask him as he's mod :(

Reck, check out my Jekyll game modded by Budja. you might see the similarities between my town and my scum game. Actualy check out any of my completed games, they're pretty similar though there are some definite differences.

Anyway, None of that matters I suppose. Reck, I'm about to confirm that you're town.
Vote SpyreX

Reck's next post confirms his alignment.

By the way, my vote on SpyreX is for two reasons. I'm keeping to my support of Anon. After I ISOed Anon I became possitive that he was town, and I don't feel like second guessing myself on this issue. He had alot of evidence that pointed at SpyreX, and i believe it.

Also I feel that scum had an investigative role, and SpyreX admits to a scum possible investigative role.

Also, as I've said before Haylen played in a game where a Mafia Tracker made a huge difference because people didn't want to lynch the power role. I believe that she was wondering if it would happen again.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Pulindar »

Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Pulindar »

[quote="Reck"Town Godfather (what the fuck is this)[/quote] What is the most powerful Scum role? a scum godfather. Thus, this was our most powerful town role.

Glad you're completely confirmed town though Reck.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Pulindar »

EBWOP
Reck wrote:Town Godfather (what the fuck is this)
What is the most powerful Scum role? a scum godfather. Thus, this was our most powerful town role.

Glad you're completely confirmed town though Reck.

I keep messing up Code today
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Pulindar »

I'm sorry Haylen, but I'm going to need to replace out now. I can't play a game with someone who would insult my friend in their Happy Scumday Celebration thread. It goes against my morals to have anything to do with them.

Since this is a quick game, and it is so near the end, I will continue playing until you find a suitable replacement.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Pulindar »

The first thing I must do is retract my last post. Any of you who read Haylen's ScumDay celebration thread would realize that there was some drama going on. A few people had said things along the lines of celebrating Haylen's Scumday must be an April fools day prank. And most of them continued to insult Haylen. Partially through this Reck, you said
Reck wrote:Toke Jopic
I initially was under the impression that you were insulting Haylen and saying it was a bad thing for her to be at Mafia Scum. I'm appolgizing because you later said
Reck wrote:I've never had a problem with Haylen. ??

So yeah. Happy scumday.
I see I misunderstood you, and am doubley sorry. My emotions were a bit up because of the others, and I lumped you in with them. Haylen was the first person nice to me on Mafia Scum and I greatly appreciate her existance.

As for the game. Here's the way I see it.

I can't talk about the Godfather role, mainly because I'm an idiot, but it's gotta be a visiting role.

Whatever though, we can discuss that later. Reck is confirmed town for one main reason. SpyreX is at L-1. If Reck is mafia then he could vote SpyreX, and kill us one of us at night, thus winning the game. The only thing that bars that is if KMD happened to be the only one of scum able to kill (something I highly doubt)
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:14 am

Post by Pulindar »

I'm betting my money on SpyreX, I ISOed Anon before and I'm almost as convinced he's town as I am that you are Reck. (and Reck's confirmed.)
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:11 am

Post by Pulindar »

so, I'm town for the same reason Reck is town.

SpyreX does have a good point, hmm let me look over some stuff.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:56 am

Post by Pulindar »

hmmm I'm keeping my vote where it is right now. :( I don't like not being 100% sure, but I guess... for the moment anyway.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:58 am

Post by Pulindar »

P.S. if Anon were rolecop there's always the possibility that he had already searched both Weaboo and myself. Weaboo had that early soft claim, and I was under suspicion from everyone for a bit. Scum might have been curious as to if there was a powerrole behind MaB's stumbling. I dunno, just a couple possibilities. Or maybe he accepted my VT claim.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Pulindar »

That was fun!!

Anon, I'm so glad your name was first on the list of survivors when I ISOed. I just went alphabetically, and that meant you. I realized you were town and basically stuck with that knowledge.

SpyreX, Reck's vote was on me early in this last day. As soon as I voted you and decided not to move it you were going to be lynched. I knew Anon was town, and I knew Anon wouldn't vote Reck so I voted you.

I felt pretty bad about the Yos lynch, that was the only time my faith in Anon got shaken at all.

The KMD thing didn't sway me towards Anon, but rather made me question Reck.

Anyway, thanks Haylen for running this game.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Pulindar »

camn wrote:Thank YOU for replacing in and being so, so townie.
Thanks Camn, I gotta admit I didn't think I was going to survive the day I replaced in, I still don't know how it worked out.

Kmd, Thanks for the nomination. :) Wow, my first town win and it gets nominated for a scummy.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Leafsnail wrote:
Parama wrote:Because 4-way MyLo is better for scum than 3-way LyLo.
Even with obv townies floating about? I mean, you didn't have too much chance of lynching anon, right?
Anon was the person he went after.

Claimed Reck was obv town the day before.

Anon had a thing against him, and if Anon had died I would have suspected him.

I don't know why he didn't go after me?? Reck thought I was scum, especially since my play here was similar to my play when I was scum in Doll house (which just ended as well)

*shrugs*
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Anon wrote:<3 Mastin.
Totally not a Mastain Alt... LOL

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”