Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 18, 2003 9:36 am

Post by Quagmire »

Well, I had to read through the thread like thirty times to get what is going on here. I still have not much of an idea of what's going on.

But bloojay's got too much evidence. This is the best we're going to get to on day one, and a lynch like this is just the opprotunity to hop on.

Unvote MeMe
Vote bloojay
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:35 am

Post by Quagmire »

We have
very
many killing roles. This won't be that good for the town (duh). Maybe PBuG's death could be attributed to the fact that he voted
The Mod
yesterday. ;)

Since we hit a succesful mafioso yesterday, things are still looking good considering that another one died during the night. But, as we have no leads at this point, I'll just...post. Ta taa, rest of people in a small town! :p
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:16 pm

Post by Quagmire »

EnPaceRequiescat wrote:I am also suspicious of Leonidas's role claim. Can you please explain the "buying part" Leonidas? I can't see the connection between that and the game. You'll have to explain yourself.

As for indentureddjinn, now that I think about it, about blackhawk dying, that may point to indentureddjinn, as a "random kill" following a random vote on day 1. Not sure though. and Cadmium's suspicion against indentureddjinn is pretty strong.

Could someone explain what FOS (I think it is something suspicion) stands for? Thanks.
FOS = Finger of suspicion.

As for indenturedjinn, I don't see much out of him. He didn't vote for blackhawk, so what? That doesn't mean he's evil; he might not have believed that blackhawk was mafia at the time.

I do
not
believe Leonidas's roleclaim, though. I know this is stuff in a small town (oh my!), but that's the most obvious roleclaim you can come up with. I mean, you could have said you were a banker, or something else, but you "buy things?" Come on!

Vote: Leonidas
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:04 am

Post by Quagmire »

unvote: Leonidas
because I dont think he's guilty anymore.

Vote: MeMe.
MeMe's last few post have been one or two sentence jabbermeisters that have contributed next to nothing to the game. I think she's just trying to be active and not be suspicious by posting little one sentence jibber jabbers that contribute nothing.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:02 pm

Post by Quagmire »

MeMe wrote:
Quagmire wrote:If you'd read the whole thread (or even just the last couple of pages) you'd know that not only am I one of the most actively contributing participants in this game...but that I'm a mason. I'd much rather everyone "jibber jabber" rather than pop in and prove they haven't been paying attention.
Heh.....I was thinking that that was some other game. I need to get out of the 10 million mafia games I'm in, it's really hard to keep track of things.
unvote: Meme
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:20 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Aluminum foil? What the heck?

Does
anybody
have any dirt on anyone that they could spill?

Please note: I am NOT calling for a massive roleclaim. I just want to see if we have an inspector, or some kind of target redirecter that targeted someone else, and they died or something like that. DOn't explode on me. :(
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:43 pm

Post by Quagmire »

About me lurking: Yeah. I know I have been. I'm sorry. I'll try and be more active in this game - I'm just in way too many games now and I'm reaching breaking point. I'll post more - I promise.

EnPaceRequiescat: No, I didn't want anyone to roleclaim. I just said something about it because there's not much for leads up to this point. THere's Leonidas, and then there's nothing. Apparently nobody has anything to spill, so now just keep your mouths shut.

Back to the antics of the game: I don't believe Leonidas all that much. But if he is mafia, he's doing a good job of defending himself (to me, anyway). Thus, I'm not going to vote for him (or anyone for that matter), yet.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:35 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Yeah, I have been lurking. I admit it. But, please understand that I'm in like 8 games at the moment and it's extremely hard to keep up with them.

Er.....yeah, if you want to vote for me, go ahead. I guarantee you'll regret it. :twisted:

Other than that, nothing much else to say....I'm only going to roleclaim when the time is needed.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:49 pm

Post by Quagmire »

My gut feeling says that Leonidas is innocent and has told a few truths through the game. But, since he's being mercillesly bandwagoned at this point, people think he's mafia. I'm not going to bandwagon, because I [[kinda]] believe him.

Other than that, yo, I'm out.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:42 pm

Post by Quagmire »

EnPace: I say not yet. We'll give him one more chance to prove himself - then I'll prolly hit him off.

ANy last thoughts, Leo? Last chance to prove your innocence.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:22 pm

Post by Quagmire »

I don't know, voting for me because of what's left of your opinion? I don't know, I don't know, I don't know....
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:27 pm

Post by Quagmire »

COnsidering there's 6 alive, and the Italian mafia just lost their first goon, that means that there's at least one left alive. But also consider that there were 3 kills last night! We probably still have an SK, Italian mafia goon(s), vig and/or chinese mafia goon remaining.

That's a lot of killing groups left!
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:29 pm

Post by Quagmire »

MeMe, you posted in between my double post. I'm determined to double post this time!

I was being sarcastaic. I know it's hard to tell sarcasm on message boards, but read it in that kind of way...

Plus, if you want me to roleclaim, I will, but let me tell you, it would be kinda useless. You probably wouldn't believe me, cause I'm "uber-scummy"
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:36 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Think what you want, MeMe. Think what you want. :P

I think it's SATAN, personally. :)
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:47 pm

Post by Quagmire »

And I'm not going to give up! Because I want to live to see the end.

So you're saying that because I didn't contribute much in the last few days, I'm obviously scum because the only thing I ever do is kill people at night? I disagree.

I'm the
coward
. I can inspect someone each night, or hide in my house to prevent me from dying each night. I know I'm a naieve inspector, because the night I inspected Isaac I got innocent hobo, and well, he died that night and was turned up as a chinese mafia good. So I've just been hiding out in my little house the last couple of nights.

MeMe, the reason I think you're trying to kill me so is so that you have another partner so that when you kill someone tomorrow night, there will be a maximum of 4 remaining after, say, I get lynched and you kill someone. Either that, or with another killing party trying to kill you, you're the godfather and cannot get killed by a nightkill.

If you don't get what I'm trying to say, tell me. I'll try and explain it better.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:07 pm

Post by Quagmire »

MeMe wrote:Quagmire -- the reason I want you dead is because I think you're scum.

And, although I don't quite understand the "so you'll have a partner" part of your post -- the general vibe I'm getting is that you believe me to be scum trying for a fast lynch. If you'd bother to use the thread as basis for your accusations rather than just OMGUSing, you'd know that I helped kill bloojay & was heavily accusing Thoth on the day we lynched Dourgrim. How crafty of me to accuse my mafia buddies while getting innocent ID to back up my fake mason claim! Give me a break.
Well, I can't rule it out.....

...and BTW< I'm not OMGUSing you. I'm not voting yet.

Also BTW, can we get some thought from outsiders other than me and MeMe?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:47 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Good game, Macros. And everyone else.

MeMe, I KNEW you were evil. Too bad you pwned me and got everyone to believe you. :(

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”