NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Sat May 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by askbob »

I dunno why people are confirming in the forum but what the heck.

/confirm

Also SSBF why the heck are you freaking out? It's obvious it was sarcasm/attempt to get a reaction. At least that's what I got out of it.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by askbob »

Sort of leery of being ranked up in the top by SSBF. I don't know whether he's trying to suck up because I don't really trust him or what. I don't know if he regularly does that or not. Anyone else play with him?

That being said I'm not a whole big fan of townie lists. At least at the beginning. Its not a big deal, but I think its more beneficial to post scum lists to begin with then after we're at the 3/4/5 day phase to start including town. I dunno thats just from my experience.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Sun May 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by askbob »

Chronopie wrote:Your new avatar: I don't understand what it's meant to represent. Clue me in.
It's the super smash bros symbol? Lol. Play moar n64.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by askbob »

askbob 65 wrote:Sort of leery of being ranked up in the top by SSBF. I don't know whether he's trying to suck up because I don't really trust him or what.
...It's in alphabetical order. *hits you with frying pan*[/quote]

lol didn't even notice that

*facepalms*
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by askbob »

Question for SSBF

have you done rankings like this in other games?
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #5) » Mon May 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by askbob »

vezopiraka wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Parama wrote:We should be lynching SSBF D1 anyways, I don't see why it's important.
If you quick hammer me, you run a higher risk of killing a townie. Let's run Day 1 ful or at least almost full course before deciding on the list.
If your town why would you say this? You're like already dead. You can claim if you want
I think I found scum, urging a roleclaim before even getting close to a lynch.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Mon May 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by askbob »

Vote to Lynch vezopiraka
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #7) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:13 am

Post by askbob »

daniel94581 wrote:vezopiraka (4): askbob, Vi, The Goat, nhammen
Do you think he's scum?
If you do Why?
I said this back on page 3 or something. He basically pushed for SSBF to role claim. I mean seriously, that's ridiculously antitown. At least in my eyes. Give me a sec and I'll find the quote
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #8) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:19 am

Post by askbob »

daniel94581 wrote:
askbob wrote:
vezopiraka wrote:
Parama wrote:We should be lynching SSBF D1 anyways, I don't see why it's important.
If you quick hammer me, you run a higher risk of killing a townie. Let's run Day 1 ful or at least almost full course before deciding on the list.
If your town why would you say this? You're like already dead. You can claim if you want
I think I found scum
urging a roleclaim before even getting close to a lynch
How?
He wasn't urging it he was saying he could if he wanted to

Until you give better reason for voting.

vote askbob
[/b]
wait wtf? He wasn't saying he could if he wanted to? I he was rolefishing. I don't know how you can't get that from what he said.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #9) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:31 am

Post by askbob »

Vi wrote: Contrary to what Leafsnail and Pomegranate have to say, I think a claim would most easily clear up this train wreck and provide a way to go further..
Wtf? How is role claiming ever beneficial for the town? Seriously. I understand when you have it down to there's 5 players left and one is scum.

But on the first day before anyone's even close to being lynched? This is either incredibly stupid or scummy.

I don't know your experience with mafia so I can't say which. How many games have you played?
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #10) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:32 am

Post by askbob »

Seraphim wrote:Oh my fucking God.

Well, this is utterly and completely retarded so let me clear this up.

I am a Mason. Both Vezo and Daniel are Masons with me. I know that they are not Mafia. I am currently ensuring that they are also confirmed non-werewolves as well. I have no clue where Vezo is getting his information. I have no idea where Daniel is getting his information.
For fucks sake, you're an idiot. why the fuck would you claim and out both masons? I mean holy shit that has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Why would you honestly claim?
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #11) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:56 am

Post by askbob »

Where did they softclaim at?

Also I don't get what everyone's problem is with cursing. For pete sakes its just words.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #12) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by askbob »

SerialClergyman wrote:and that's AFTER askbob had his little spat about masons claiming). Wouldn't be surprised in the least to see scum in there.
Unvote.

That's my mistake obviously. Now I dunno who the heck to vote. let me finish reading this
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #13) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by askbob »

Unvote

forgot to bold

Question: what does FoS mean? (I'm new to this forum)
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #14) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by askbob »

Seraphim wrote:If any of them is scum, it's Vezo, I'm fairly sure Daniel is town.
I completely agree but since there's a 66% chance he could be town based on probability I don't want to take that chance. I don't think its worth it.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #15) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by askbob »

Whats the case with Dr. Robotnik. I somehow missed that while reading. What page?
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #16) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by askbob »

Seraphim wrote:BTW, that number is skewed. Simply because there might be werewolves in the mason group doesn't mean there are werewolves.
Correct so the percentage is even higher. So its something to keep in mind that there may be, so at the end of the game we don't just assume anyone who was in the masons was automatically town. But still for the purpose of here and now, no one should be voting for the masons.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #17) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by askbob »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:2 masons are in my top three suspicion list, I am an idiot
yes
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #18) » Tue May 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by askbob »

Vote Dr. Robotnik

From what SSBF said he's been inactive. This is just to encourage him to post more.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #19) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:04 am

Post by askbob »

Vi wrote:Dissenting comment.

It's fine to give general Town reads. Identifying Townies is just as important (and at times easier) than finding scum. I don't buy the "directing the NK/clueing the scum in" argument tbqh; are playing like an IC, in a sense. With that said, I don't think it has worked for you yet ITT. Don't overdo it. :takeiteasy:

Last, I have to agree that I find your avatar unsatisfactory. :P What do you want it to be?
What does IC stand for, what does NK stand for?
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #20) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by askbob »

SerialClergyman wrote:I think people are massively overreacting to the masons inter-voting. The fact is thy aren't confirmed town and so a vote on them is reasonable. You just have to be aware you've only got 50% of the chance you'd have on anyone else. I don't recommend a mason lynch, but if one of them thinks his partner is scum, why shouldn't he vote him?
Because its absolutely stupid. The odds of any of them being mafia are lower than any other player. That said I thought vezo was scum, but why even bother with someone who has a high likelihood of being scum? What I want to know is what the heck was that thing about someone being a werewolf. Some masons said something like "I know X is scum but I can't tell you why I know I swear I'm not scum" Could someone quote that post for me.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #21) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by askbob »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: Thing is, we don't know whenever or not Vezopiraka or daniel are scums or not. While I do think Seraphim is slightly pro-town, I don't believe his claim, especially not on Vezopiraka or daniel..
Are you kidding me? Think. Seraphim confirmed three factions: mafia, werewolves and masons. Either way if they're anti-town or pro-town they'll probably be taken out. We shouldn't waste our time even thinking about lynching them. Instead we should be searching for someone more scummy and let the scum take each other out (if the masons are just lying mafia). Either way eliminating them does little for us. What I want to know is who the one mason said was scum.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #22) » Thu May 20, 2010 12:09 am

Post by askbob »

Vi wrote:vezo is the more likely scum between the two VIsons, and I'm curious as to why people are pushing or half-pushing daniel more.
I agree with this, I felt him as scum from the beginning. However sepho easily could be. He's posted less, and for some reason outed all masons. I just think its a monkey box I don't want to open. They all are sucky players IMO thus its hard to pick which is scum and which is just stupid. I just think arguing over it is wasting the towns time finding the real scum.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #23) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by askbob »

vezopiraka wrote:Seraphim is just stupid. I don't know why he claimed.
Nobody from the mason group know about my power
I think there was another question for me but I forgot it.
vezopiraka wrote:@daniel: Your last post looked really bad. Why did you made a bigger size and bold? And you know how I got that information.
vezopiraka wrote:No I'm not some kind of cop.
vezopiraka wrote:I have somewhat of an inside source and I can tell you that
lynchmepls is in the mafia but he's not werewolf.
And no I don't know this cause I'm scum.
foilist13 wrote:@Daniel:
Did you actually know how he had this information
? If you did, why did you call him out about it?
daniel wrote:
Yes I did
but masons dont have a way of knowing peoples alignment. that's why I'm not voting.
Seraphim wrote:
I have no clue where Vezo is getting his information.
I have no idea where Daniel is getting his information.
LynchMePls wrote: You know what, I think the town is losing a lot of focus by the massive cluster **** that Vezo has caused. I'd like to share my info with the town, since I've hinted at it, but others don't seem to pick up on it. If the town would like me to completely clear this whole mess up, I'm willing to do so. If people think I should be quiet I will.

Above all else, as much as it pains me to say it,
vezo is not scum. Any lynch of Vezo is a guaranteed mislynch.
This doesn't make sense and someone has to be lying. In the morning I'll reread these quotes and make my judgement
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #24) » Thu May 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by askbob »

vezopiraka wrote:
@daniel: Your last post looked really bad. Why did you made a bigger size and bold?
And you know how I got that information.

Forgot to bold that part of that quote
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #25) » Fri May 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by askbob »

LURKERS:

# Dr. Robotnik
# Dry-fit
# pman5595
# Sevis

pman has literally posted nothing and then jumped on the nahmen bandwagon. I mean he has like 3 posts. He either isn't reading all the posts in this forum, or is lurking. My bet is on lurking. Also I don't really buy nehmen's roleclaim. Roleblocker is plausible, however I don't know how many roles the mafia or werewolves would have to block. Losing him IMO wouldn't be a horrible thing as he'll most likely only end up blocking important townie roles (if he happens to be townie). I'm not buying his claim. Before I vote how many votes are on nehmen. Not that I care about being the one to put the nail in his coffin, but SSB made a good point. We should use the remaining time to our advantage. Also I want to here more out of the lurkers. Also I'm sure I missed a couple people. I just looked at the list and picked the names I didn't recognize and counted their posts. These guys had like less than 10 I think pman had like 3 or 4 posts and one of them was a bandwagon hop.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #26) » Fri May 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by askbob »

Parama wrote:
Chronopie wrote:A roleblocker is not a useful town role. Due to being uninformed, there is a much higher potential of missing a Block, or even Hitting something useful (Such as a cop).
Again.
:?
Y'know what. Screw it.
unvote, vote: Chronopie

Guys I think he scumslipped right here.
Did you miss the part where he claimed crimbonation? That's a townie role and is definetly a PR. Look it up on the wiki. Now I know this does not make him completely town, but I buy it enough not to lynch him. Go after the lurkers like richard.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #27) » Fri May 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by askbob »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:wrong game dude....:o
dangit I'm calling it a night. I'll be back tommorow. Clearly I'm tired lol. Has chronopie claimed anything at all in this game?
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #28) » Fri May 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by askbob »

[quote="nhammen"]
SGRaaize

askbob

Lots of posts. And zero content. He's even worse about it than Chrono.

Ok, there is an attack against vezo for rolefishing... The rest is telling people to stop voting Masons, which I agree with. But there are no cases, no scumhunting.

Who are you suspicious of?

How have I done no scumhunting? I just went through the entire thread and counted posts and found some lurkers.

I also don't really buy that there is a townie roleblocker.

So my suspicions are the lurker list above combined with you. Particularly pman as I said above, he's had like 3 posts, 1 of them randomly jumping on the wagon with no analysis.

Since i want this day phase to last longer and get pman to slip up:
Unvote Vote pman
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #29) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:29 am

Post by askbob »

Sorry for not posting, weekend stole a good bit of my time. Where did Lowell claim scum, someone give me a quote. Also pmann hasn't really posted anything but a "have a lot of catching up to do" brb dinner
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #30) » Mon May 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by askbob »

My top two suspicions are pman and nahmenn. Nahmen doesn't say a whole lot of anything until he's attacked then suddenly its pages upon pages. That doesn't add up for me. Also a roleblocker role while possible IMO is rather unlikely and has a higher likelihood of hurting the town. Also I agree with paranama above. Nahmen goes from posting hardly anything to posting books, to posting nothing. That seems like scum to me. While I wanted to prolong the day phase with voting pman and getting him to speak up, I'm comfortable after reading his posting amount to suspect that he's mafia. I mean posting a lot when you're attacked, posting nothing when suspicion dies down.
Unvote pmann, Vote Nhammen

With that said i may just be more suspicious of him because pman has had like 3 posts. One of them hopping on the nahmen bandwagon without any discussion and a post back 4 pages saying he was "going to catch up" I think he's lurking.

I'm
was
voting pmann in an attempt to prolong the day phase so that pman and some other silent people speak up.

Also could someone please answer my previous question. People were saying that Lowell admitted he was scum. I looked back twice but didn't see it. Could I have a quote?
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #31) » Mon May 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by askbob »

I disagree with you SSBF, I personally like seeing how people react to bandwagons. For example the way nahmen reacted to his, I dunno, bandwagons help me make easier reads.

Also pman should freakin post. I mean seriously dude.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #32) » Tue May 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by askbob »

LynchMePls wrote:This is likely my last post before V/LA. I still like my post. Sevis' most recent post makes it even better. Why is it so important for Sevis to impress Vi? Is Sevis doing that because he thinks it'll get him unlynched? How about countering the arguments against you instead?

Sevis is likely scum. Askbob probably is too. Nhammen is still on my radar.

I hope when I get back that the scum hunting has been very productive.
How the heck am I scum? Because I suggested we vote on the inactives so they actually start to post? The change in Nhammen's posting combined with the roleblocker role is why I'm voting nhammen as I've already explained. I believe that TLW is a one use role that is provable. If he says its provable its provable. At least give him an opportunity to prove it. I mean seriously I can't think of many 1-use roles that are typically given to scum. I'm new to this site so if there are typical one-use roles for scum let me know.

We know vezo is confirmed, also I'm happy pman actually responded in this thread, hopefully he gets replaced and we have someone join that can post more so I can get a read either way on him.
"f this nhammen thing isn't happening, I want to be early on this wagon. My impression is sevis spends a lot of time worrying about his image. "
This post contradicts himself. He's voting sevis because Sevis is concerned with his image but then he says "I want to be early on this wagon"

Which to me shows that he's concerned about how his vote is viewed.

Unvote Vote Lowell
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #33) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by askbob »

nhammen wrote:
askbob wrote:My top two suspicions are pman and nahmenn. Nahmen doesn't say a whole lot of anything until he's attacked then suddenly its pages upon pages. That doesn't add up for me. Also a roleblocker role while possible IMO is rather unlikely and has a higher likelihood of hurting the town. Also I agree with paranama above. Nahmen goes from posting hardly anything to posting books, to posting nothing. That seems like scum to me. While I wanted to prolong the day phase with voting pman and getting him to speak up, I'm comfortable after reading his posting amount to suspect that he's mafia. I mean posting a lot when you're attacked, posting nothing when suspicion dies down. Unvote pmann, Vote Nhammen

With that said i may just be more suspicious of him because pman has had like 3 posts. One of them hopping on the nahmen bandwagon without any discussion and a post back 4 pages saying he was "going to catch up" I think he's lurking.

I'm was voting pmann in an attempt to prolong the day phase so that pman and some other silent people speak up.
The first one is barely scumhunting. The second one occurred after your PBPA, so that one is not an instance of the scum hunting that you mentioned in the PBPA.
Defends himself
:
askbob wrote:wait wtf? He wasn't saying he could if he wanted to? I he was rolefishing. I don't know how you can't get that from what he said.
askbob wrote:How have I done no scumhunting? I just went through the entire thread and counted posts and found some lurkers.

I also don't really buy that there is a townie roleblocker.

So my suspicions are the lurker list above combined with you. Particularly pman as I said above, he's had like 3 posts, 1 of them randomly jumping on the wagon with no analysis.

Since i want this day phase to last longer and get pman to slip up: Unvote Vote pman
First one is a fail defense, because vezo's quote was "You can claim if you want"[/quote]

Yeah with a "you're scum and you're dead" before that. Pretty much saying that he was screwed and he should claim. I don't know how you can read that any differently. Why would you even hint that he could claim? How is that beneficial when he isn't any where near being lynched?
nhammen wrote: Second one is after I said he was not scum hunting. His answer is, yes I am, I just found tons of lurkers! Notice: lurker hunting =/= scum hunting. I asked him after this "defense" of his, why he thought most of the scum were lurking. His response: well, he hasn't responded yet. And his attack on pman is just a parrot of my attack on pman, since you love using that as a scumtell. Note: I don't think that is as much of a scumtell as you claim it is."
Are you kidding me? I don't know what mafia games you've played before, but the ones I played, scum lurked. Rarely did townies post less than scum. And are you shitting me? I'm the FIRST ONE who called out pman. I don't know where you ever had a suspicion of him before me? Might wanna read back on that. I read every freakin page and tallied up the posts. I really doubt you called out pman before me. Why do I think most scum lurk? Simple because its easier for them to post 6 posts like pman and say nothing. You can't even get an accurate read on a player if they don't post. I mean seriously pressure the bastards into playing then you can make them squirm and get a read. pman has done nothing. Why on earth would a townie lurk? Can you give me an answer to that? I mean seriously it'd be different if he was just busy and when he did post he posted analysis and it was just infrequent. But this guy posts "hold on i'm catching up" then never posts again? Like seriously?? At least contribute minimally or be replaced. It looks to me like pman is posting the bare minimum to not be prodded. I don't know how everyone else is fine with that. Where I played scum lurked. It wasn't a all scum = lurkers. But the majority of scum lurked.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #34) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by askbob »

Chronopie wrote:
Vi wrote:If the Chronopie lynch gets rid of a giant obstacle for everyone else (more so the Townies than the scum), there's little sense in complaining tbh.
If this is your opinion, why don't/haven't you vote(d) me?

Anyway, as a 'nilla, I have no problem with dying, as long as the town has a net gain in information. look to those who pushed for little/no reason.
That has to be the worse defense I've ever seen. I don't know what your meta is on playing vanilla townies. But whenever I played on another site, I would have never done this.

I mean if I would have gone down and been this close and then become resigned to the fact that I was gonna die, I'd post a LIST of people I thought were mafia so that when I flipped town, the other townies would have a clear idea of my last suspicions. I'm pretty sure you're scum but either way it should be helpful.

Chronopie, who do you think are scum.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #35) » Sun May 30, 2010 7:41 am

Post by askbob »

who did nhammen roleblock? Whoever it was that's who I'm voting for.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #36) » Sun May 30, 2010 11:51 am

Post by askbob »

I'm not too sure of Midnight's Sorrow. I really want nhammen to post to see who he roleblocked last night. There was only one kill, and in a game with too scum factions I bet he blocked an anti-town killer. Knowing the whole name reversal thing definetly weighs on my decision for Midnight Sorrow.

Vote Midnight's Sorrow

Fos on TimeEater. His whole vote didn't have any reasoning at all, and I feel like he's sorta been in the background this game
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #37) » Sun May 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by askbob »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Jimbob...wrong game -.- AGAIN!
Son of a bitch

And @ SSBF, I wasn't skimming I'm just popping in between the two games that Midnight sorrow unfortunately is in.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #38) » Sun May 30, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by askbob »

nhammen wrote:I roleblocked SGR.

I don't think there is any chance of NK WIFOM, but there is something else I am worried about.

More comments after I catch up on ... 3 pages in the past 12 hours? Which will happen after the movie I'm watching ends...

In the meantime:
vote SGR
Excellent. I think we have scum.
unvote vote SGR
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:23 am

Post by askbob »

I don't know why I'm getting flak for voting SGR

Nahmen role blocked him,
there was no kill

Yes there could have been a doctor or a bulletproof. However the best lead I have is nahmen's roleblock. Now for Midnight's Sorrow he just seems to be acting differently than the other game especially with everyone bandwagoning on him. No one's done that in the other game i'm in so I wouldn't know if his reaction would be the same.

Scumlist:

SGR
pman (i mean come on like one post a day, he's just posting to not be prodded)
nhammen (had a scummy feel on him yesterday due to his posting a ton whenever anyone calls him out most of which is just quotes)
Midnight's Sorrow (just an overly emotional defense that seemed weak to me)
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by askbob »

"This means he does such a great job of parroting other people. "

Wtf are you talking about I'm the FIRST ONE who asked nahmmen several times who he roleblocked.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by askbob »

"All of these reasons have already been explained before, making him a great parrot to be around. No original reasons makes everything awesome. "

WTF are you talking about. IM THE FIRST ONE who noticed pman lurking and was THE FIRST ONE to point it out. If anything you're parroting me.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by askbob »

askbob wrote:LURKERS:

# Dr. Robotnik
# Dry-fit
# pman5595
# Sevis

pman has literally posted nothing and then jumped on the nahmen bandwagon. I mean he has like 3 posts. He either isn't reading all the posts in this forum, or is lurking. My bet is on lurking. Also I don't really buy nehmen's roleclaim. Roleblocker is plausible, however I don't know how many roles the mafia or werewolves would have to block. Losing him IMO wouldn't be a horrible thing as he'll most likely only end up blocking important townie roles (if he happens to be townie). I'm not buying his claim. Before I vote how many votes are on nehmen. Not that I care about being the one to put the nail in his coffin, but SSB made a good point. We should use the remaining time to our advantage. Also I want to here more out of the lurkers. Also I'm sure I missed a couple people. I just looked at the list and picked the names I didn't recognize and counted their posts. These guys had like less than 10 I think pman had like 3 or 4 posts and one of them was a bandwagon hop.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by askbob »

askbob wrote:LURKERS:

# Dr. Robotnik
# Dry-fit

# pman5595
# Sevis
Nice catch on pman5595. I'll be looking into him more closely. Dr. Robotnik is obivous lurker who hasn't really posted much substance.

But the bolded, Dry-fit and Sevis, I disagree with. Dry-fit isn't the most active person, yes, but he is at least putting forth some efforts into his game here, with some of his posts being decent.

Sevis has been posting daily since March 18, 2010 and has giving us a fair amount of substances in the game. He's put forth about the same amount of effort as Dry-fit and has been slightly more active then him.

They aren't really lurking that bad.

What about these people?

The Goat: Almost no substance from him and he promised an analysis tonight. He has about thirty minutes to get it in or I will FoS him.

Timeater: He has been active lurking as well. He's only made like one or two decent posts in the game and his analysis was basically him voting Chronopie and summerizing up what happen in the day, which gave us little to work on.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by askbob »

Did you notice the "nice catch on pman5595"

THAT WAS ME.

Holy crap you are retarded. How is calling out pman parroting at all? I'm the first one that went back and READ EVERY POST and tallied them up to catch the lurkers.

dry-fit has posted a lot more and his posts are way more insightful than Pman's who are basically "catching up guys" just to not get booted.

Dr. Robotnik posted hardly anything in the other game I'm in and he was town.

That leaves sevis and pman. I'm not too sure about sevis, I'll have to go back and read his posts. But yeah i was the first one on pman's ass. I still am. I just think nhammen's lead has the highest chance of succeeding in catching scum.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 am

Post by askbob »

sorry guys, I'm back. I apologize for being absent again. I should have craploads more time to devote to this game now that I got modkilled (on an accident) in the KoL game. I really just spent most of my time in that game reading because I got a heavier scumread on it in this. Haven't read through this yet, but I did it in the last game and this worked for catching scum.
unvote vote pman
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 am

Post by askbob »

Ok, well he's been replaced but I couldn't find any posts of nachoman. I'm keeping my vote until he at least posts. and does an analysis. I just read the last two pages, I'm going back further to my last post to start catching up
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:01 am

Post by askbob »

1. Socrates (Roleblocker situation, I mean seriously, yes there are other options but the most likely one to me is that he was roleblocked)

2. Midnight Sorrow - At first I was put off by his extreme tendency to put a million smilely posts in his post and always respond like someone who just goes around with a great beaming smile on his face. But now that I've got back and read his posts. I just am getting a scummy vibe.

3. Pman (he posted absolutely nothing, his replacement has still posted nothing) Im always more suspicious of a lurker than anything

I'm voting Pman's replacement to get him to posts so I can get a read on him.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:11 am

Post by askbob »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Nhammen
Really? Absolutely no analysis at all? You could at least say hello, the experience you've had with the game, and why you think nhammen is scummy.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by askbob »

Nachomamma8 wrote:@SSBF: If I provide reasons, you are obligated to either refute them or vote Dr. Robotnik. Are you willing to precede with these conditions?
I'd love to see you provide any reasoning whatsoever. You've barely posted and the previous guy who replaced you basically said nothing.
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by askbob »

Also maybe I missed the post, but SSBF did you ever respond to my post that responded to my "parroting post"
askbob
askbob
Goon
askbob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by askbob »

unvote nachomamma

vote Dr. Robotnik

Normally replacements only hurt the town. However re reading the bandwagons and coming up with analysis like this is great. I was voting for him previously because he hasn't post. Now that he's done analysis I'm getting a town read. Also

Scum List:

Robotnik
Socrates
Midnight Sorrow

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”