New York 115: Wickedestjr's Large Mafia (Game Over)

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:02 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

/confirm
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:24 am

Vote: sliverbullet999

Quick! Kill the animal in his avatar before he changes it!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:26 am

Everyone without an avatar: Get one. It'll help us understand who you are beter.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:38 am

Adrien C wrote:VOTE: SSBF

Megaman's not on Super Smash Bros.!!!
Megaman is currently my favorite video game character, probably explaining why I have him as my avatar.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:13 am

Battle Mage wrote:That is the biggest load of crap i've ever heard.
So basically, you want people to pay less attention to your posts? Avatars can help define who you are in this thread, plus people will pay more attention to your posts.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Battle Mage wrote:Your assertion that i hope to lurk is ridiculous and slightly insulting. I've been actively playing for nearly 3 years and over 115 completed games without an avatar. I really don't think it's a problem. I'm typically the guy without the avatar anyway. If you can't get your head around that, then i'll continue my habit of helpfully signing my posts with my initials, as is my custom. If your attention to people's posts is dependant on their avatar, that is a reflection on your scumhunting ability my friend, and the onus is hardly on me to babysit you.
You're blowing this out of proportion.

1. I never said that you hoped to lurk under any condition.

2. My scum hunting ability does not depend on if you have an avatar or not, that's ridiculous. I just said that people will more likely pay attention to you if you got an avatar. It was an suggestion, nothing else.

@EGL: 1. Quality =/= quantity. Yes it helps to have both, as a matter of fact, a lot. However, how much you post does not excuse you from contributing to the game.

EGL wrote:EBWOP: If you're town you shouldn't do this.
So does that mean that scums can do this?
sliverbullet999 wrote:Yes... I was 100% serious...

I am voting for someone who hasn't posted once so that he'll be lynched!
Voting for lurkers doesn't really benefit the town much, especially when there are scummier people then the lurkers. Active lurking is scummy, but not passive lurking.
sliverbullet999 wrote:are we really ending RVS this early?
What's the problem with ending RVS early? The quicker we get out of it, the better. We get less information overall if we stay in RVS too long.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:21 am

Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:The most suspicious thing I see in the RVS Bandwagon is moospiker posting three times in a row.
Explain how posting multiple times in a row in a RVS bandwagon is scummy. I really don't see that.
danaskillsu wrote:@all
This is why I haven't said anything contributory. Everything just seems very random at this point. With that said, I do think Scoot would be a decent lynch right now, because he wanted us to "just lynch someone" when we hardly have any scumtells from anyone.
Not an excuse for not contributing. We are far out of the RVS and I'm not liking how you're using that as a crutch.
BlazeRb wrote:@ALL

This marks the end of Random Voting, to this point all random votes were just damn random votes, we must get serious now.

Thanks
It's not necessary to tell us when RVS has ended. We know when we're already getting something serious going on. It is not necessary to tell us when RVS has ended.

Also, RVS has ended a while ago, so that post ends up becoming completely useless.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:33 am

Battle Mage wrote:Lol, IoA AGAIN?
How is that IoA? I was analyzing Blaz's reason for calling an end to RVS. I personally think it's anti-town, if not scummy.
Battle Mage wrote:the RVS is distinct to the individual. If you dont have any suspicions it is quite acceptable to random vote until you do so.
So let me guess. It is okay to random vote in Lylo if you don't have any suspicion? I personally don't think RVS comments are acceptable when we're already actually looking for scums.
Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:I'm new to this game.
You know, I despise the "noobie" excuse that new people like to do. Since this is a Large Normal, you are expected to be treated like everyone else here.
Blaz wrote:For now, because I agree with dana

Vote: No-Lynch

Expect that vote to change.
Seriously, you're voting for a No Lynch? No lynches are horrible and town cannot afford one this early. Do you seriously have no suspects in this game?
Asaclardy wrote:You know, I think our gut instinct was right, no matter how band-wagony it was.
Unvote
Vote: Battlemage

Listen to the gut, man. It's sometimes right. We'll just have to see how this plays out.
(How's that for reasoning?)
That's bullshit. You're voting Battlemage for gut reasons. I'd say that's a pretty poor reason.

Will need to re-read the thread and then I'll place down my vote and list my suspicions.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:30 am

Adrien C: I didn't like his AtE post where he said "I'm town, you should know who to go next!". He blatantly ignored RichardGHP's question (He said "I don't know!", which is not a proper answer). I honestly don't see why he finds Moospiker interesting because he posted three times. I personally think that posting three times in a row is okay as long as they contain contents in it. In that case, Battle Mage triple post is potentially scummy as well. I don't see the logic in there. His bandwagoning on Mitsuru Kirijo is also suspicious. Slightly scummy read on him.

Asaclardy: This person has been almost totally useless in this game. He has given us very little contents in the game overall. His first relatively serious post is where he basically complains about drama and adds nothing in this game. His defense in his next post is crap as well. He had pretty poor reasoning for voting vezokpiraka, which is approaching RVS-like comment. His bandwagoning on Adrien C is scummy as well. I also really despised his gut vote on Battle Mage. He failed to explain why he found Battle Mage scummy. Overall, he's been active lurking throughout the entire game. I have a very scummy read on him.

BlazezRb: One thing I don't like from him is his No Lynch vote he made earlier. No lynching in a horrible thing to do. Even with his vote on Mitsuru Kirijo, the no lynch votes are still scummy. People should notice the flip flopping that he made with Mitsuru Kirijo. Yesterday, he voted for Mitsuru Kirijo. He unvoted her earlier this morning, saying that he see what she is coming from. But then he makes a very scummy move and voted Mitsuru within just a few hours! Not only was he flip-flopping with his votes, his last post was also basically bandwagoning. I don't like his "I'm a noob" excuse he threw around a few times either. And was it seriously necessary to declare an end to RVS? Looking back in his ISO, he looks very hypocritical. He called out Vezokpiraka for switiching votes, but he's guilty of frequently voting people as well. In his re-vote of Mitsuru Kirijo he said that so he doesn't unexpectently die, giving me the feeling that he wants to avoid suspicion. Scummy for sure.

Mitsuru Kirijo: I'll say that her flip-flopping is scummy as well. He doesn't explain his vote on danakillsu when she voted for him. She then quickly changes her vote to Adrien C, scummy because she's bandwagoning and changed votes within less then six hours. Less then three hours later, she votes for danakillsu again. I don't like how she pulled the "newbie card" excuse as well. She's not as suspicious as Asaclardy or BlazezRb, but she is as suspicious as Adrien C.

With that said:
Vote: Asaclardy
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:56 am

Votecount 13:

Mitsuru Kirijo - (8) - guy0, silverbullet999, Karma, danakillsu, BlazezRb, CJMiller, Adrien C, q21
Battle Mage - (3) - Moospiker, cwf123, Asaclardy
BlazezRb - (3) – Velocirraptor, Demonhybrid, Battle Mage
Adrien C - (2) - RichardGHP, Chevre
EGL - (2) - Sc00t, MehPlusRawr
guy0 - (2) - EGL, Toon Fighter
danakillsu - (1) - Mitsuru Kirijo
Asaclardy - (1) – Super Smash Bros. Fan
Karma - (1) - Sucrose
CJMiller - (1) - kunkstar7
Not Voting - (0)

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

@Battle Mage: My four suspects are Adrien C, Mitsuru Kirijo, BlazezRb, and Asaclardy in that order from least scummiest to most scummiest. As for my two top town reads, I'll get back to you on that.
BlazezBr wrote:Bandwagoning means?
Your post where you voted Mitsuru Kirijo for the second time sounds like bandwagoning because you didn't provide an acceptable explaination for voting Mitsuru Kirijo.
BlazezBr wrote:I voted no lynch for no reason what so ever, a no lynch is gay, just wanted to not be on "Not voting side" until I make an informative decision.
You've made a post eariler where you were supporting a No Lynch. That post looked pretty serious. Also, it's not like you couldn't make an informative decision when you voted for a No Lynch.
BlazezBr wrote:Last time I checked, I only voted misty (Vez vote doesn't count cause that was RVS, and No Lynch due to top).
Let's see your votes. You voted for me (RVS), you voted for Vezokpiraka, you voted for a No Lynch, and you voted for Mitsuru Kirijo. Also, you have shown signs of suspicion on Vezokpiraka, despite not voting for him, indicating that you also want Vezokpiraka dead.
EGL wrote:@SSBF: There are some pro-town power roles that will advocate no lynch on D1, most notably the cop, in circumstances where the cop would rather use his investigative role rather than run the risk of losing a townie on D1. So D1 no lynch isn't ALWAYS scum.
A Day 1 no lynch can either be anti-town, or worse, a scum tactic. On top of that, a Day 1 no lynch gives us no information for us to work on.
Asaclardy wrote:SSBF, I think your scum-o-meter is set to day 6. Just because I have no reasons for my votes doesn't make me evil at this point in the game.
It doesn't hurt to gain as much information as possible. I don't care if my scum-o-meter is set to Day 6, as long as I find scum, I'm happy. Also, we're out of RVS, so we need a reason for voting a person.
Asaclardy wrote:So far, we know next to nothing, so there little to no justification in your voting for me.
Bullshit. We can gather information out of the nearly 400 posts in this game. I don't see how we have next to nothing to work on. There has been a quality case on Adrien C, Mitsuru Kirijo, and BlazezBr so far. That means we have something to work on. This helps us find scum. Are you trying to tell me that 400 posts is "next to nothing" to work on, especially since a few games don't even get this many posts?
Asaclardy wrote:Unless BM is a fellow scum of yours and this is your defense. Think about it.
Now you're pushing suspicion no me. How was I defending Battle Mage with my case on you? Gut reasons, especially when we have 400 posts to work on, is crap.
Asaclardy wrote:You weren't on the original BM bandwagon.
And that is suspicious because of why? There are numerous other people who wasn't on the bandwagon, you could be applying those exact words to other people. Also, it was a relatively random bandwagon.
Asaclardy wrote:You almost immediately get on my back when I decide to vote for BM
You need better then a gut reason. I would have done the exact same thing if you voted another person for a gut reason at that time. Gut reasons don't give town anything in most cases.
Asaclardy wrote:Therefore:
FoS: SSBF
Congratulation, you've just made a very scummy post, topping it off with a OMGUS FoS.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 am

@Mod: Why not get Mr.Chaos to replace into a spot? He did sign-up as a replacement.

I'm another person who is also not sure why people are giving Mitsuru Kirijo a free pass. It doesn't clear up any of the scummy acts that she commited. I will continue to watch Mitsuru Kirijo to see if she get scummier or towner. Her actions should decide her faith, not a Vanilla Townie claim.

I have a fifth suspect, which is MehPlusRawr. He has been active lurking throughout the entire game and has almost completely lacked contents in the game. I also don't like how he is using the lurking excuse in two posts. Fairly scummy read on him.
EGL wrote:@SSBF: Like I said, it can also be a cop. Unless that only applies in smaller games?
What happens if the cop were to be Night Killed? He wouldn't receive any result whatsoever, therefore, if we did recieve a No Lynch, not only would we have gotten nothing out of it, we would also lose our Cop.
MehPlusRawr wrote:I just realized that Richard has gotten D1 lynched or claimed in every game I've played. Except for one, when I vigged him. Hmm, wonder why? <_<
And how does this post help contribute to the game? Unless you can prove me wrong, this is a bunch of fluff.
Asaclardy wrote:Unvote, Vote: No-Lynch (for now until I think things through)
Are you seriously telling us that you don't have any suspects whatsoever? We have over 400 posts to look over, how can you possibly say you don't have any suspects?
Asaclardy wrote:Sorry guys, if it seems like I'm not contributing much, it's because I'm not.
You're stating the obvious.
Asaclardy wrote:This is my first game and so far I've been overwhelmed with deception and craziness. Thanks for understanding my n00bish ways.
If you seriously expect me to give you the n00bs johns, think again. This is a Large Normal, therefore, I'm not giving anyone here the n00bs johns.
Asaclardy wrote:I'll watch for now and see how the pros do it, providing input when necessary. Don't view my actions as a scum going into hiding, because it's not. I just need to listen, think, then post.
So you're saying "I'm going to lurk more?". Hell no, I'm not going to let you slide with the scum tells you've commited.
Asaclardy wrote:Not the other way around like i have been doing. Thanks again!
Way to completely avoid contributing in any shape or form.
Adrien C wrote:I'll put the fifth on Blaze and see if this gets us anything.

VOTE: Blaze
Not liking this post, mainly because this is bandwagoning without explaining why you found BlazezBr suspicious. As a matter of fact, you haven't even explained your suspicion on BlazezBr at all.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:28 am

My top two town reads: Battle Mage and EGL. Both of them have made significant contributation to the game, moreso then most people here (Including me). Both have a considerable town read from me. I also like how they push cases well and back them up.
EGL wrote:@ SSBF: I don't advocate D1 no lynch personally, and I'm not saying it's a good idea for the cop to do that. Just that it does happen and that's usually the reasoning behind it.
The reason is fair enough. I thought you were suggesting that there was a good reason behind a No Lynch, but you weren't.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:28 pm

RichardGHP wrote:I didn't say that.

I explained why I contradicted my earlier statement, making your post a moot point.
This is wrong. You said it right here:
RichardGHP wrote:If a Blazez wagon picks up enough steam I will jump on.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:37 am

@Karma: Read my case on him below:
My case wrote:BlazezRb: One thing I don't like from him is his No Lynch vote he made earlier. No lynching in a horrible thing to do. Even with his vote on Mitsuru Kirijo, the no lynch votes are still scummy. People should notice the flip flopping that he made with Mitsuru Kirijo. Yesterday, he voted for Mitsuru Kirijo. He unvoted her earlier this morning, saying that he see what she is coming from. But then he makes a very scummy move and voted Mitsuru within just a few hours! Not only was he flip-flopping with his votes, his last post was also basically bandwagoning. I don't like his "I'm a noob" excuse he threw around a few times either. And was it seriously necessary to declare an end to RVS? Looking back in his ISO, he looks very hypocritical. He called out Vezokpiraka for switiching votes, but he's guilty of frequently voting people as well. In his re-vote of Mitsuru Kirijo he said that so he doesn't unexpectently die, giving me the feeling that he wants to avoid suspicion. Scummy for sure.
Town should also note that BlazezBr activity level dropped around the time when he started to gain suspicion. His last post was June 22, 2010. This is also scummy.
RichardGHP wrote:*facepalm*

Learn to read, please.
Here's the point. You completely denided Chevre an answer to her question. She asked you a simple question and you failed to answer it. Even if you didn't intentionally contradict yourself, the fact that you would jump into a bandwagon when it has a lot of steam is scummy.
q21 wrote:I have some friends I'd like to introduce you to, they're called pronouns...
Umm, I think this could be the way he/she plays. Not sure why his/her playstyle is a problem.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:02 pm

CJMiller wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: BlazezRb
This is it? This is what you offer us after your prod? This isn't content, this is bandwagoning without any explanation.

FoS: CJMillar
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Karma wrote:@SSBF: Why are you making cases on blaze, but not voting him?
I am very suspicious of BlazezBr, but I personally think that Asaclardy is even scummier. The only thing that prevents me from voting BlazezBr is that he is at least trying. Asaclardy has put forth almost no effort in this game whatsoever. Plus I feel a having an original case on Asaclardy then bandwagoning a slightly less suspicious person.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:17 pm

@BlazezBr: This is the perfect oppetunity to answer Battle Mage's question on what four people do you think is scummy and who are your two town reads.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:31 am

danakillsu wrote:DO NOT lynch Blaze, people. If been right over and over lately with my town reads and I'm getting sick of people ignoring me. I'm right, just accept it.
You are not always going to be right with your reads. Just because you have up until now doesn't mean that streak is guarateen to continue. If we lynch BlazezBr ToDay and he flips scum, what is that going to say about your "I'm always right about my town reads!" stance you take?
Karma wrote:SSBF, what do you think about me having a townread on Asaclardy?
To put it lightly, it worries me that you might have a connection with Asaclardy, given that he is scum. I feel like you're basically giving Asaclardy the n00bs john when his play IMO has been scummy throughout the entire game.
BlazezBr wrote:Vezok: This is his scummy meta, and hes a noob.
Two things I don't like about this:
1. You're basically relying on meta as a reason why he's scummy.
2. Calling him a n00b. Not only is being a n00b is a null tell (I'm not going to babysit n00bs in Large Normal, but I don't take it against them either), but this makes you hypocritical as well. You've called yourself a n00b twice, do you seriously think that we're going to put up with you calling other people n00bs?
BlazezBr wrote:Asa: He hasn't done nothing to benefit anyone so far, Play more.
This sounds like parroting to me.
BlazezBr wrote:Misty:
Noobie card
, has brought much attention then wagon was stopped by Vezok.
The bolded part is very hypocritical of you. You have played the n00b card at least twice.
BlazezBr wrote:Danakillsu: Sorry buddy, but your sounding like your scummy meta, either that or an investigator.
Once again, I don't like how you're saying he's scum because of meta. The investigator part sounds like potential rolefishing.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:14 pm

RichardGHP wrote:Because the question was one of the stupidest things said or asked all game.
I disagree. Questions like what she asked can actually be productive to the game. I don't see any reason why you intentionally dodged the question.
RichardGHP wrote:As to your second point, please explain why jumping on a wagon when it has a lot of steam is suspicious. Because as far as I'm concerned, it isn't.
Jumping on a wagon with a lot of suspicion regarding the person is fine as long as you give legitimate reason for it. I found suspicious because it seems like you're attempt to bandwagon a person to stay out of suspicion.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:20 am

Mafuyu wrote:Mafuyu would like Asa, Karma, q21, SSBF, and cwf to place their votes on a player more directly associated with the recent spin of events. Mafuyu thinks singular votes on people that aren't under scrutiny are as wasteful as novotes and nolynch votes.
First off, cwf123 is being replaced. Secondly, I'm not going to change my vote to my second suspect just because they have a large bandwagon and my top suspect doesn't. Now granted, I want both of them dead, but I would prefer killing off Asaclardy instead, since he's barely even trying in this game. Last but not the least, one vote on your desired lynch candidate are not wasteful. It shows that you want to find your own suspect and convince other people that they are scum.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:41 am

Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:I'm slipping because I don't want a player chronically lurking and basically giving the town the game?
This along with her unecessary set-up speculation sends red flags flying. I really don't this at all.

I'm now getting a strong scum read from MehPlusRawr. He has done nothing productive in this game. First he basically lurked without any given explanation. Then goes in active lurking, which is scummy. Then he attempts to make terrible excuses for lurking, with his primary argument being "I always lurk!". He has not taken any stances whatsoever and it's almost like he's not even trying to scum hunt.

As for my scum list, Asaclardy remains in 1st. A very close 2nd suspect is BlazezBr. A close 3rd would be MehPlusRawr. Finally, my 4th suspect is Mitsuru Kirijo. I am pretty certain that one of these four contain at least one of the scums.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:53 am

@DemonHybrid: Show me examples of how MehPlusRawr actually contributed to the game. As far as I'm concern, he has barely posted any substances whatsoever. Your attempt to defend MehPlusRawr is noted.
MehPlusRawr wrote:That was a terrible case. L2BW
I highly disagree. You're already high up on my suspect list, so I'd expect at least a decent defense. How does just saying a person has a terrible case going to convince a person to stop persuding it?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:21 pm

CJMiller is officially my fifth suspect. At long last, he has finally said something other then a vote on someone and it fails to give us much. People are right, he is active lurking. I also don't like how he deliberately avoided q21's question on why Karma was scummy. I'm going to be keeping an eye for CJMiller.
DemonHybrid wrote:Kind of a given, but still an attempt made to be active.
Lynchng a townie sucks. No lynching is even worse, especially given that in a No Lynch, we gain
no information
. With a townie lynch, we get at least some information.
Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:I am only pushing on lynching him because he is the only scummy player I can see. Lurking is the scummiest behavior currently in this game as I have said several times.
Active lurking is scummy, but I really do disagree with that being the strongest scum tells. These are better scum tells:
Looking for easy targets
Inconsistency
Being hypocritical
Lying under important circumstances.
Contradictions

These are scummier then active lurking.

I also think that by saying you only have one scummy player, you're saying "I'm going to tunnel on this particular person throughout the game!", which is a load of crap.
Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:Yep. I've already claimed Vanilla Townie and so I'd rather you lynch me than a power role.
This exhibit anti-town behavior. Why would you want to be lynched, regardless of roles? You're just giving us a scenario where you can say "I give up!".
CJMiller wrote:As to explain my absence this weekend, I've been tending to family business (I was originally told it would only take a day or two, but it dragged on forever).
That only explains your weekend absence. How did the days before prevent you from contributing? Despite your low activity level in general, I did not see any excuse for previous absences.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:05 am

Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:Well in that case, those on my wagon. I dare say a few of those are scum looking for an easy target. Secondly, CJMiller's inconsistency in voting is, well, inconsistency, another tell.
Even if you are an easy target, if you get lynched and it's because of your scummy play, it's your fault and not those of others. Also, inconsistency is indeed a scum tell because it mean you're constantly jumping around votes. CJMiller is commiting a scum tell in inconsistency because one, he has never been stable in his votes and two, he doesn't explain his suspicion on you.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:47 pm

@Asaclardy: Do you have anything to share with us? Legitimate scum reads and votes maybe?

@DavidParker: Why did you claim cop? You don't have any suspicion on you so far.

@MehPlusRawr: Congratulation on a very scummy reply to Battle Mage's counter response to your defense. You seem really desperate to avoid suspicion and it's halirious how you typed your responses in all caps.
MehPlusRawr wrote:Don't lynch me, guys! I'm a self-protecting JOAT turtle! Wicked informs me that this is a normal role for him, so that's why this is a normal game!
The half of me makes me want to vote you right now. Your recent posts has been horrible and that's just inexcuseble, especially since I have seen you played a lot better.

Actually, you know what? I'll go and vote you off anyway.

Unvote, Vote: MehPlusRawr

I don't want a Horrordude0215-like meltdown in this game. The only way to help prevent this is to lynch his ass after DavidParker finish reading (Don't lynch him until DavidParker makes a content-filled post). Another reason for my vote on him is because he strangely became scummier then Asaclardy, something I never expected.

L-1!
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm

*Epic facepalm*

Asaclardy, do you just realize WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE!?
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Battle Mage wrote:What did Asaclardy do?
Asaclardy was basically responsible for hammering MehPlusRawr. He did not stop to realize that MehPlusRawr was at L-1 at all, even with my warning. I already had a very strong scum read on him, now I'm almost certain that he's scum.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Asaclardy wrote:If you hadn't noticed, 12 other people besides me voted for M+R. But in classic SSBF fashion, you put the blame on me for some strange reason.
I put the blame on you because it is YOUR fault for hammering a role that very well might be a Town PR.
RichardGHP wrote:C'mon guys, think about it. A claim probably wouldn't have saved him anyways.
What if MehPlusRawr was actually a Town Power Role? That would be a horrible loss to town on Day 1. That would have been the only shot at not only saving his butt, but also giving the town more information in the long run, providing on his survival, IF he was a Town Power Role. It's bad enough if he flips Vanilla Townie, it only multiplies with power roles.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:52 am

Town can win this game. I'm confident in you.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:04 am

I can't believe that I was wrong in all four of my top suspects. Just can't believe it.

Regardless, this was an enjoyable game while I lasted and I hope to see all of you later.

Also, Wickedestjr did a good job at modding.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”