New York 115: Wickedestjr's Large Mafia (Game Over)

Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #225 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Chevre »

Hi everyone! I have two things to point out:

The first item is Battle Mage's posts during RVS. He was constantly joking about his possible scumbuddies. It just makes me uncomfortable, possibly because of the WIFOM generated by it.

Initially, I was going to vote him, but then I read up on Adrien C:
Adrien C wrote:I honestly believe there was some scum on that early RV wagon on Battle Mage.
Adrien C wrote:Well, I think that some of the scum were playfully putting some votes on BM and hoping that the votes reached a lynch before anyone realized it. Maybe if the wagon got to L-1, someone on the mafia side would "accidentally" hammer him. I mean, this is just a theory, but I think it may be wise to think about that.
I know this has been scrutinized multiple times, but if you believe this, Adrien C, then could you possibly name some of the top contenders for that role? I like your theory about the wagon, as I think it was going awfully fast. But your disability to name top suspects concerns me.
Adrien C wrote:Good. When I flip town, you guys will know where to go next.
This is nasty WIFOM-generating frustration.
Adrien C wrote:@Karma: Well then, let's take a stab at moospiker. He did also have that three posts in a row someone pointed out.
This is a very confusing post. For the record, 3 posts in a row is not scummy. This looks like a poor attempt to distract from either your case or your theory.

Vote Adrien C

Blaze: you can just unvote instead of Voting No-Lynch.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #234 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Chevre »

Battle Mage: That's an "oops" on my part. After rereading, I see that you just like to throw the word "buddy" around a lot.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #448 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by Chevre »

OK, so this game got away from me. Reread and analysis, starting with:

Page 10

Battle Mage: I must have read your Mitsuru case three times over on separate occasions, and not once did it make sense to me in its entiretry. The only part I get is her switch to Adrien C, and that is a shaky scumtell for me.

Now, noting that I myself do not get the case, My interest is piqued by the immense bandwagon that followed.

EGL votes Mitsuru right after, while mentioning how good BM's case is, yet he relates a point that does not appear to be in said case at all.
Toon Fighter wrote:Mitsuru seems like newbie town, not newbie scum. However, I will still be careful with her. I'm just saying I am not voting her until I see something else. I liked BM's analysis on her behaviour, but I do agree that her votes on both dana and Adrien seem suspicious.
You say you find Mitsuru to be town, but then you say you aren't voting her, which are basically the same thing. It seems like you are nervous in this post, and it seems scummy to me.
silverbullet999 wrote:(Pretty sure BM mentioned or took note of this but) Someone taking actions to avoid getting votes? Aren't scum the only ones to be afraid of votes?
I think Mitsuru was referring to the rationale that you are scum if you aren't using your vote, which is something I don't agree with.

As the Mitsuru bandwagon forms, I beginning to think that people are just shamelessly following BM because he's such an experienced veteran.

Asaclardy votes Battle Mage on "gut," but then doubleposts to say that he likes his Mitsuru case. It doesn't make sense for the people you believe to be scum making good cases.

Page 11

Everyone's reaction when they realize BM himself isn't even voting Mitsuru is kind of hilarious. It looks scum-fueled.

Page 12

Toon Fighter wrote:@ BM: I just think he/she is newbie town. I got that vibe from his/her posts. I will analyze them latter today, too, and check if they are suspicious.
More weird stuff from Toon Fighter, he says he gets a town vibe from his posts, yet he has to analyze them again to see if they are suspicious.
vezopiraka wrote:As for why I am buddining up these guys. I consider them experienced and don't want to see them lynched D1. I thikn it's more of a subliminal thing.
Ridiculous. The mod doesn't give town roles to experienced players. He randomly distributes them. This is not necessarily a good strategy.
Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:In answer to Vez's question, I think it's town driven with a few scum hopping on there too. I don't get a suspicious vibe off Battle Mage at all, but the way Dana has now hopped onto the bandwagon makes me uneasy.
bestpostingever

Blaze's Vote, Unvote, Revote of Mitsuru is really scummy. He is just throwing his vote out there and letting it get float on BM tides and dana tides. Also, his emoticon defense on this page makes me lewl.

Page 13

vezopiraka asks what IoA means three times before she is given the answer "Info over Analyze." That makes no sense to me, and it makes me wonder why vezo didan't ask for more clarification.

Post 14

guy0 wrote:I apologize in advance if she flips town seeing as I sorta started this wagon.
Very intriguing. First, guy0 didn't really start the bandwagon, BM did with his case. He's taking blame where blame is not due, lol? Second, his apology is just weird.

Page 15

MehPlusRawr wrote:Oh, right, nearly prodded. I've been reading the thread, just not posting much. Hi.
This outs MPR's lurking, and is also avoiding a prod. Noted.
BM wrote:Also if everyone could list their 4 top scum suspects, very clearly, along with 2 players they feel are most likely to be town?
I'll gladly do part 1; however, listing people we feel to be town is just setting up targets for scum.

vezopiraka, in your case on Blaze when you are talking about him "getting good with the town", you seem way too sure that EGL, danakillsu and BM are town. Especially for someone not supporting the Mitsu wagon.

Page 16

MehPlusRawr wrote:No, I just haven't seen anything to comment on, really.
Allow me to quote Barbadoan singer Shontelle: impossible. This game is bursting with cases.

Page 17

Adrien C wrote:I do, however, believe Mitsuru's claim so I'm going to UNVOTE: Mitsuru.
You don't "believe" Vanilla Townie claims. They are either a vanilla townie, or scum who are too afraid to fake-claim a PR. You believe Power Role claims, and that's only sometimes.

Page 18

If a Blazez wagon picks up enough steam I will jump on.
Wickedestjr wrote:Fine! Kunkstar and Chevre have been modkilled. They were.../sarcasm.
I was really scared by this after I had done this big analysis...

- - -

So, my suspect list, with stuff not included in reread (like, before the 10th page)
1. vezopiraka
2.Toon Fighter
3.Adrien C
4. MehPlusRawr

the "followers" of BM's nebulous case (EGL, Karma, danakillsu, CJMiller, Adrien C)

Unvote, Vote vezopiraka
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #465 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by Chevre »

vezopiraka: then tell me what IoA means, because I myself do not know.

And with your "noob over experienced" preferrance, does that mean that you are a better lynch than Battle Mage?

Richard: the Blaze wagon hasn't "gathered much steam," yet your voting. It looks like you are trying to brush off that comment. Why do you believe you should join a wagon only after it's garnered a lot of votes and attention?
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #513 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Chevre »

Oh no! I lost my post, so I'm just going to post my new scumlist and say why!

RichardGHP: You're at the top unless you can explain why "gaining steam" and "gaining attention and votes" are different.
CJMiller: Haven't your last two posts been jost unvoting and voting?
BlazeRb: Everyone on the lynchwagon is responsible for a mislynch, not just the maker of the case.
vezokpiraka: The points aforementioned, except for the experienced over noob part, which I now believe is just illogical thinking on your part.
MehPlusRawr: Avoiding prods and saying there is nothing to post about when there obviously is.
Toon Fighter: For your crazy contradictions and hypocrisy
Adrien C: You have seemed to disappeared since suspicion fell off you, which makes me only more suspicious.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #554 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Chevre »

Richard: I asked you why you wanted to join a wagon only after it got more votes and attention, which is what I assumed "gaining steam" meant. You said I was wrong to assume that they were the same thing. Yet now you are incriminating me for asking you a question which is supposedly out of the blue, along with a half-OMGUS.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #558 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Chevre »

RichardGHP wrote:
Why do you believe you should join a wagon only after it's garnered a lot of votes and attention?
I didn't say that.

I explained why I contradicted my earlier statement, making your post a moot point.
Here, even though you say you explained why, you seemed to signify that the two things were different.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #560 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Chevre »

OK. I guess the "a" was a poor choice. I'm glad we got that straightened out.

Unvote, Vote CJMiller
You have to post some actual content soon.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #590 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Chevre »

Hmmm. CJMiller's lurking seems to be a playstyle, why MPR's is not.

Unvote, Vote MehPlusRawr
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #677 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Chevre »

Mitsuru, you are confusing me. If you are town, then you wouldn't be "slipping." you'd be "mixing up words."
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #739 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Chevre »

Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:So if I'd said I was "mixing up words" it would be less suspicious?
Yes. By saying "slipping" it sounds as if you've chosen words incorrectly in accordance with your role, if you had said "mixed up," it seems as though you chose incorrectly due to your thoughts.
Mafuyu wrote:Mafuyu thinks it would help if you posted more often, so as to give people more reasons. It's similar to asking why everyone is painting a wall blue when there's only blue paintbuckets laying around.
bestanalogyever
CJMiller wrote:Seriously what is going on? Why in the world does CJMiller get away with such blatant bandwagonning??
It's his playstyle, which just makes him a detriment to the game in general.
MehPlusRawr wrote:I just had pointed out that lurking was my playstyle. /me facepalms.
And several people pointed out that statement to not be true. Also, you aren't really lurking right now, when you are under scrutiny.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #793 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Chevre »

DemonHybrid wrote:
MehPlusRawr wrote:Thanks for lynching me! I decided to change my win condition to "get lynched d1" somewhere in the middle of getting lynched for my town meta.

Yeah, I was town.
That's an extremely awful way to play town. Thanks.
queue-eff-tee.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #810 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Chevre »

Asaclardy, do you get that you hammered MehPlusRawr sans claim?
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #859 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Chevre »

Suspects:

David Parker: he claimed cop yesterday, yet he is not dead today. I don't know if his claim was real, but I'm pretty sure scum would have tried to kill him.
Toon Fighter: same reasons as yesterday.
CJMiller: not so much scummy, but blatantly useless if he is town.
Adrien C: yesterday's reasons, plus what q21 said today.
Battle Mage: He isn't dead today, which surprises me. He also said he was 100% lynch kunkstar7 yesterday, then switched his vote to MPR.

I feel
Vote: Toon Fighter
is a lovely place to start today.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #909 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Chevre »

That was the hammer. D:
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #910 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Chevre »

EBWOP: I had more to post.

vezokpiraka, we could have got much more out of today.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1044 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Chevre »

BlazeRb wrote:BM is either:

Crazy town
uberscum
sexy third party beast
Wow, I'm glad you clarified that Battle Mage is most definitely some sort of role in this game![/sarcasm]

I disagree with Battle Mage's point on DemonHybrid about him always being on the Forum. First of all, that list can be highly unreliable. Second, do you expect someone to post every time they look at the thread? I most certainly don't, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Now that I've expressed that opinion, I have a much more harsher one to make: When I read the last few pages last night (without posting - OMG whatarebel) I finally came to a conclusion. Many of the people in this game are, to put it bluntly, FOLLOWING every new case Battle Mage makes. This is rubbish! We have no idea that Battle Mage is town, yet after every case he makes and switches his vote, there is a little trail of "ooh BM is right vote whoever BM voted" without much more than that. It is SEVERELY angering me, and I want some more individual input in this game.
Battle Mage wrote:Assuming i'm town?
You stick this in your DemonHybrid case as if he's the only one doing it.
Mafuyu wrote:Vote: Demonhybrid

Case evidence suggests that it's not a bad idea to go with a BM target desu.
What do you mean by this? We haven't lynched anyone of Battle Mage's many targets, and MehPlusRawr, who he did vote for, was Town. Are you referring to another game?
BlazezRb wrote:
Mitsuru Kirijo wrote:I'm not voting for DemonHybrid. I think a wagon formed way too fast once again, and I think the way we're jumping to conclusions over times when someone is and isn't in the thread is just ridiculous. We're making a mistake here.

Blaze, on the other hand, has taken up active lurking again. And saying stuff like I hate his guts? Weird. And scummy. I'm going out on a limb here, but
Vote: Blaze

I call this a bus.

Also, you already voted me, you didn't need to revote.
Did you not only just claim scum, but also out your scum buddy?

Again, like with kunkstar7, Battle Mage says he is certain with DemonHybrid being the lynch, yet he unvotes.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1135 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Chevre »

No access from July 13th to July 18th. Replace me if need be.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1214 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Chevre »

Darn, I thought Battle Mage's sudden vote switch was because he was trying to get people to think for themselves. Seems I was wrong. Especially since when BM claimed a PR, everyone else did the same. Urgh.

This is probably my last post before I leave.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1413 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Chevre »

I expect this to be a wall, so please forgive me.

My suspects at the moment:

q21 - For surviving two nights after claiming a power role
CJMiller - see q21.
Toon Fighter - Still my number one suspect, yet he has managed to dodge suspicion. Full case coming later on in this post.
Asaclardy - He has been acting really odd.
Adrien C - Suspect from the get-go, hasn't been particularily scummy, yet he makes a post every once in a while that makes me wonder.

- - -

My case on Toon Fighter:

One of the reasons I'm so suspicious of Toon Fighter is I hardly realize he's posting in this game, yet he has been on two of the lynches without almost any scrutiny.
Toon Fighter, Post 151 wrote:@Adrien: That seems a bit farfetchd. It would nedd 13 voters for BM to be lynched. Scum has at most 6 people (assuming single team, or if two tems 8 at most) so for that wagon to come to a lynch it would require a big number of town players to enter it, or for all the scum players to be a part of it, making it a bad setup for the next days (meaning they would be suspects for the rest of the game). It too, scared me a bit, the BM's wagon speed, but, since it has calmed down now, I didn't say anything in my previous post.
Here, Toon Fighter brings up the prospect of two scum teams far before anyone else. I assume that scum probably knew there were multiple scumteams when their role said they were a colored mafia, but town roles have no knowledge of multiple scumteams.
Toon Fighter, Post 243 wrote:Mitsuru seems like newbie town, not newbie scum. However, I will still be careful with her. I'm just saying I am not voting her until I see something else. I liked BM's analysis on her behaviour, but I do agree that her votes on both dana and Adrien seem suspicious.
This seems really jumpy. The first three sentences are very choppy and have a nervous tone.
Toon Fighter, Post 276 wrote:@ BM: I just think he/she is newbie town. I got that vibe from his/her posts. I will analyze them latter today, too, and check if they are suspicious.
I've mentioned this before. If Toon Fighter got that Mitsuru was newbie town from her posts, why would he need to analyze them again to see if they are suspicious?
Toon Fighter, Post 894 wrote:I'm sorry to have voted MPR yesterday and fuel the wagon that resulted in a townie's death. I don't want to make a mistake like that again today.

For the looks of it, we have our favorite suspect from yesterday on the spotlight again, and being scummy again. I would like to see him get lynched, but I know he is at L-2, and this day just started. I want it to last a few more days. Therefore, I wont vote Mitsu right now, but it is as if my vote was on him. I will hammer if necessary.
The first part: No one else apologized. His apology is very odd.
The second part: He notes Mitsuru's scumminess, but doesn't vote her. He did this during day one too. I would not be surprised to see a Mitsuru and Toon scumteam.

Also, Toon Fighter posted once on Day 3 to vote for BlazeRb, yet he had the ability to provide other input.

So I'm going to stick to my guns and continue to

- - -

Finally, CJMiller, I'm pretty sure that Wicked intended that to be against the rules. You are quoting a PM from the mod.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1418 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Chevre »

I was actually talking about this:
CJMiller wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:It seems that vezokpiraka was visited by Sucrose during the night.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1429 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:47 am

Post by Chevre »

I know we've outted a lot of power-roles, but we also have to remember that every Mafiate taht has died so far has had a power as well. Therefore, being a power-role doesn't narrow done the list at all, IMO.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1494 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Chevre »

I'm going to wait for mod clarification before I suspect q21.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1501 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Chevre »

Asaclardy, why would you vote q21 when we haven't had any clarification from the mod yet?

Mitsuru, why do you believe his lynch is so inevitable? Your wagons have got this close to lynch as well, yet here you still are.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1549 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Chevre »

Adrien C, what prevents vezokpiraka's vote from being one of equal opportunisticism?
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1564 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Chevre »

Mod: Can you provide any clarification on the night-action situation?
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1601 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Chevre »

I made one in Post 1413, although I agree that a lot of people are jumping on without even agreeing with any facet of the case.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1637 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Chevre »

Richard: If he's doing something similar to DH, wouldn't that make him more town?
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1640 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:23 am

Post by Chevre »

Sorry. I'll get to that.
Toon Fighter wrote:
Chevre wrote: My case on Toon Fighter:

One of the reasons I'm so suspicious of Toon Fighter is I hardly realize he's posting in this game, yet he has been on two of the lynches without almost any scrutiny.
Toon Fighter, Post 151 wrote:@Adrien: That seems a bit farfetchd. It would nedd 13 voters for BM to be lynched. Scum has at most 6 people (assuming single team, or if two tems 8 at most) so for that wagon to come to a lynch it would require a big number of town players to enter it, or for all the scum players to be a part of it, making it a bad setup for the next days (meaning they would be suspects for the rest of the game). It too, scared me a bit, the BM's wagon speed, but, since it has calmed down now, I didn't say anything in my previous post.
Here, Toon Fighter brings up the prospect of two scum teams far before anyone else. I assume that scum probably knew there were multiple scumteams when their role said they were a colored mafia, but town roles have no knowledge of multiple scumteams.
I speculated about the multiple scum teams because they are common in large games (I've played 4 large games including this one and there were two teams in two of the games. Also, I love game setup/role speculation, but I don't usually do role speculation because it's anti-town.

Toon Fighter, Post 243 wrote:Mitsuru seems like newbie town, not newbie scum. However, I will still be careful with her. I'm just saying I am not voting her until I see something else. I liked BM's analysis on her behaviour, but I do agree that her votes on both dana and Adrien seem suspicious.
This seems really jumpy. The first three sentences are very choppy and have a nervous tone.
Those were just my first thoughts about Mitsu. I am usually careful with my votes, and was waiting for more of her to decide wether to vote or not

Toon Fighter, Post 276 wrote:@ BM: I just think he/she is newbie town. I got that vibe from his/her posts. I will analyze them latter today, too, and check if they are suspicious.
I've mentioned this before. If Toon Fighter got that Mitsuru was newbie town from her posts, why would he need to analyze them again to see if they are suspicious?
Have you ever heard about a re-read? I wanted to analyze her posts again to check if she really deserved the vote

Toon Fighter, Post 894 wrote:I'm sorry to have voted MPR yesterday and fuel the wagon that resulted in a townie's death. I don't want to make a mistake like that again today.

For the looks of it, we have our favorite suspect from yesterday on the spotlight again, and being scummy again. I would like to see him get lynched, but I know he is at L-2, and this day just started. I want it to last a few more days. Therefore, I wont vote Mitsu right now, but it is as if my vote was on him. I will hammer if necessary.
The first part: No one else apologized. His apology is very odd.
I apologized because I felt bad about lynching him unnecessarily, and letting Mitsu wagon die

The second part: He notes Mitsuru's scumminess, but doesn't vote her. He did this during day one too. I would not be surprised to see a Mitsuru and Toon scumteam.
I am voting Mitsu now and have been for most of D4. I want her lynched and she is my preferred lynch for today

Also, Toon Fighter posted once on Day 3 to vote for BlazeRb, yet he had the ability to provide other input.
D3 went by amazingly fast, and I had limited computer access last week. When I returned to the board after my vote, the day was already over and Blaze had been lynched

So I'm going to stick to my guns and continue to
On the multiple scumteam speculation: I think I see your point.

I still find that you had to re-analyze the posts, even though you already said she was newbie-town from her posts, is very contradictory.

About the apology: Everyone else probably was dismayed at the thought of lynching town, but you were the only who announced it. It's out-of-the-ordinary, and it looks as if you are trying to look more town in any way possible.

And as for day 3, you could have said more with that one post you made in which you voted BlazeRb.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1679 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Chevre »

I don't think anyone has done this yet:
End of Day 1 VoteCount wrote:
MehPlusRawr
- (13) – Chevre, Toon Fighter, Sucrose,
Battle Mage
BlazezRb
, Karma, RichardGHP, CJMiller, Adrien C,
Demonhybrid
, Mitsuru Kirijo,
Super Smash Bros. Fan
, Asaclardy
Mitsuru Kirijo - (5) -
guy0
danakillsu
, q21, kunkstar7
BlazezRb
- (4) – Velocirraptor,
silverbullet999
EGL
Mafuyu

EGL
- (1) - Sc00t
Battle Mage
- (1) - DavidParker
Not Voting - (0)

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch.
Note: BlazeRb's name was on the VC twice, but I know he had to have been voting MPR or else we wouldn't have had a lynch.
End of Day 2 VoteCount wrote:
Battle Mage
– (11) – Vezokpiraka, Adrien C, q21,
DemonHybrid
, kunkstar7, CJMiller, foilist13,
silverbullet999
guy0
, DavidParker,
tubby216

DemonHybrid
– (2) –
BlazezRb
, RichardGHP
Vezokpiraka - (2) - Toon Fighter, Mitsuru Kirijo
q21 – (1) –
Battle Mage

Toon Fighter - (1) – Chevre
kunkstar7 – (1) – Karma
Asaclardy – (1) - Sucrose
Not Voting – (3) –
Mafuyu
, Asaclardy

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch!
End of Day 3 VoteCount wrote:
BlazezRb
– (9) –
DemonHybrid
, Mitsuru Kirijo, Adrien C, CJMiller, Toon Fighter,
tubby216
, RichardGHP, Sucrose, Vezokpiraka
Asaclardy – (1) – DavidParker
Not Voting – (8) - Asaclardy,
BlazezRb
, Chevre, foilist13, Karma, kunkstar7, q21
I'm not sure how much use it is now, but as more reveals happen, we can analyze this and see what's up. A few things I've already noticed:

- At least half the Mitsu wagon at the end of Day 1 was town. If q21 is in fact a town power role, that makes it at least 75%.
- CJMiller and Adrien C have been on all three wagons.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1681 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Chevre »

But what about this, David?
DavidParker wrote:I'd like to voice my opinion that almost all of you have been very scummy at times, with the exception of Foilist and SlySly (somewhat), and I would support a lynch on almost anyone except these two and one of our 3 claimed PRs today.
I found this a sort of cop-out. Basically, it looks like you don't want to scumhunt in this post.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1716 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Chevre »

Updating this:
MehPlusRawr
- (13) – Chevre, Toon Fighter, Sucrose,
Battle Mage
BlazezRb
, Karma, RichardGHP,
CJMiller
, Adrien C,
Demonhybrid
Mitsuru Kirijo
Super Smash Bros. Fan
, Asaclardy
Mitsuru Kirijo
- (5) -
guy0
danakillsu
, q21, kunkstar7
BlazezRb
- (4) – Velocirraptor,
silverbullet999
EGL
Mafuyu

EGL
- (1) - Sc00t
Battle Mage
- (1) - DavidParker
Not Voting - (0)

Note: BlazeRb's name was on the VC twice, but I know he had to have been voting MPR or else we wouldn't have had a lynch.
Battle Mage
– (11) – Vezokpiraka, Adrien C, q21,
DemonHybrid
, kunkstar7,
CJMiller
, foilist13,
silverbullet999
guy0
, DavidParker,
tubby216

DemonHybrid
– (2) –
BlazezRb
, RichardGHP
Vezokpiraka - (2) - Toon Fighter,
Mitsuru Kirijo

q21 – (1) –
Battle Mage

kunkstar7 – (1) – Karma
Asaclardy – (1) - Sucrose
Not Voting – (3) –
Mafuyu
, Asaclardy

BlazezRb
– (9) –
DemonHybrid
Mitsuru Kirijo
, Adrien C,
CJMiller
, Toon Fighter,
tubby216
, RichardGHP, Sucrose, Vezokpiraka
BlazezRb
, Chevre, foilist13, Karma, kunkstar7, q21
End of Day 4 VoteCount wrote:Votecount 60:

Mitsuru Kirijo
– (8) – Toon Fighter, Sucrose, q21, kunkstar7, DavidParker, Vezokpiraka, Adrien C,
CJMiller

Asaclardy - (2) - foilist13, RichardGHP
RichardGHP - (1) - Asaclardy
Vezokpiraka – (1) –
Mitsuru Kirijo

Not Voting - (1) - SlySly
I will hopefully have some cases to post later tonight. For now, Toon Fighter is still my #1 suspect.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1789 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Chevre »

RichardGHP wrote:The only thing against me (opportunism does not count, since I have not been displaying that trait) is my lack of analysed reasons for lynching Adrien. I can do that if you guys can't see it for yourselves. All in favour say aye.
This should have been done at least 3 Days ago, so do it now, please.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1792 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Chevre »

yes, as long as it occurs.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1797 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Chevre »

Toon Fighter, it still goes back to that case I made yesterDay. I have not, however, been tunnelling you; I think my vote is likely to change before the Day is over. And at the end of the Day, maybe I'm the only one voting for you, but many have placed a vote on you earlier in the Day(s). It was just that they found other people they believed more worthy of a vote.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1816 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Chevre »

Unvote

Adrien C: Take everything into account. Who would you rather lynch: RichardGHP or Sucrose?
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1819 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Chevre »

Oops sorry. I meant Richard or SlySly. :|
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1834 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Chevre »

Vote: SlySly

I believe it is highly likely that you are going to escape this day without getting at least to L-1, and you aren't going to survive if you don't reveal why Sucrose's action doesn't make you scum.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1841 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Chevre »

OK, I had to put everything together and I have a theory: SlySly is a serial killer.

On night 1, there were only two kills because two anti-town factions both selected to kill EGL or SSBF, or one targetted Battle Mage but he was jailkept. I'm thinking a scumteam and SK-Karma targetted EGL.

On night 2, there were three kills, the only night to have three so far, showing that there are three killing roles, but we've only found two: the two scumteams.

On night 3, there were only two kills. Karma being SK makes sense because he was inactive during night three, and therefore he did not submit his kill.

On night 4, there was only one. Every anti-town faction would likely want to kill a power role, and they all chose CJMiller.

But the real problem is in SlySly's JOAT claim:

His night 1 target could be perfectly truthful, and makes a great start to the fake JOAT claim.

Night 2 is a very safe action claim. He says he targetted kunkstar7, who is still alive, but got redirected and got an innocent result on tubby216, who is dead and...innocent.

Night 3 is also safe: everyone knew karma was inactive.

Night 4, however, is the worst. SlySly said he targetted Asaclardy, but was redirected to CJMiller. If CJMiller was the only death, and q21 didn't jailkeep, then it is likely that both scumteams tried to kill CJMiller. This leads me to a few questions:

Why would a town redirector redirect SlySly, who was considered to be one of the most town people in the game?
If scum thought SlySly was a doctor, why would a scum redirector redirect him onto CJMiller, their likely target?
If scum thought SlySly was a vig, why would a scum redirector redirect him onto CJMiller, their likely target, and not another town-looking person?
And the biggest question of all, Why would a scum redirector redirect SlySly in the first place, when there are three claimed power roles, one of which being a jailkeeper who could possibly block their kill?

SlySly's claim does not make sense in the least. My vote is staying firm.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1865 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Chevre »

Vote: RichardGHP

That post above gave me all the more reason to vote you. You are acting less calm at L-4 today then you were at L-1 yesterday. Plus, you are blatantly refusing to claim. Finally, you have not justified your tunnelling, nor have you finished your case on Adrien C.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1870 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Chevre »

q21: I believe it is L-2: David, foilist, me, and Asaclardy are all voting him.

I'm interested to hear more from vezokpiraka. I skimmed the game, and can see where she got the similarities, but I'd like to see her explain it more, especially the part where RichardGHP isn't scum.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1902 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Chevre »

Updating this:
MehPlusRawr
- (13) – Chevre, Toon Fighter,
Sucrose
Battle Mage
BlazezRb
RichardGHP
CJMiller
, Adrien C,
Demonhybrid
Mitsuru Kirijo
Super Smash Bros. Fan
, Asaclardy
Mitsuru Kirijo
- (5) -
guy0
danakillsu
q21
, kunkstar7
BlazezRb
- (4) – Velocirraptor,
silverbullet999
EGL
Mafuyu

EGL
- (1) -
Sc00t

Battle Mage
- (1) - DavidParker
Not Voting - (0)

Battle Mage
– (11) – Vezokpiraka, Adrien C,
q21
DemonHybrid
, kunkstar7,
CJMiller
foilist13
silverbullet999
guy0
, DavidParker,
tubby216

DemonHybrid
– (2) –
BlazezRb
RichardGHP

Vezokpiraka - (2) - Toon Fighter,
Mitsuru Kirijo

q21
– (1) –
Battle Mage

kunkstar7 – (1) –
Asaclardy – (1) -
Sucrose

Not Voting – (3) –
Mafuyu
, Asaclardy

BlazezRb
– (9) –
DemonHybrid
Mitsuru Kirijo
, Adrien C,
CJMiller
, Toon Fighter,
tubby216
RichardGHP
Sucrose
, Vezokpiraka
BlazezRb
, Chevre,
foilist13
q21
End of Day 4 VoteCount wrote:
Mitsuru Kirijo
– (8) – Toon Fighter,
Sucrose
q21
, kunkstar7, DavidParker, Vezokpiraka, Adrien C,
CJMiller

Asaclardy - (2) -
foilist13
RichardGHP

RichardGHP
- (1) - Asaclardy
Vezokpiraka – (1) –
Mitsuru Kirijo

Not Voting - (1) -
SlySly
End of Day 5 VoteCount wrote:
SlySly
- (7) - Vezokpiraka,
q21
Sucrose
foilist13
, Chevre, DavidParker,
RichardGHP

RichardGHP
- (2) - Adrien C, Toon Fighter
Sucrose
- (1) - kunkstar7
Vezokpiraka - (1) -
SlySly

Not Voting - (1) - Asaclardy

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
End of Day 6 VoteCount wrote:
RichardGHP
- (6) -
foilist13
, Chevre, Asaclardy, Toon Fighter, Adrien C,
q21

foilist13
- (2) - Vezokpiraka, DavidParker
Adrien C - (1) -
RichardGHP

Not Voting - (1) - kunkstar7

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1947 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Chevre »

Updating this:
MehPlusRawr
- (13) – Chevre, Toon Fighter,
Sucrose
Battle Mage
BlazezRb
RichardGHP
CJMiller
, Adrien C,
Demonhybrid
Mitsuru Kirijo
Super Smash Bros. Fan
, Asaclardy
Mitsuru Kirijo
- (5) -
guy0
danakillsu
q21
kunkstar7

BlazezRb
- (4) –
Velocirraptor
silverbullet999
EGL
Mafuyu

EGL
- (1) -
Sc00t

Battle Mage
- (1) - DavidParker
Not Voting - (0)

Battle Mage
– (11) –
Vezokpiraka
, Adrien C,
q21
DemonHybrid
kunkstar7
CJMiller
foilist13
silverbullet999
guy0
, DavidParker,
tubby216

DemonHybrid
– (2) –
BlazezRb
RichardGHP

Vezokpiraka
- (2) - Toon Fighter,
Mitsuru Kirijo

q21
– (1) –
Battle Mage

kunkstar7
– (1) –
Asaclardy – (1) -
Sucrose

Not Voting – (3) –
Mafuyu
, Asaclardy

BlazezRb
– (9) –
DemonHybrid
Mitsuru Kirijo
, Adrien C,
CJMiller
, Toon Fighter,
tubby216
RichardGHP
Sucrose
Vezokpiraka

BlazezRb
, Chevre,
foilist13
kunkstar7
q21
End of Day 4 VoteCount wrote:
Mitsuru Kirijo
– (8) – Toon Fighter,
Sucrose
q21
kunkstar7
, DavidParker,
Vezokpiraka
, Adrien C,
CJMiller

Asaclardy - (2) -
foilist13
RichardGHP

RichardGHP
- (1) - Asaclardy
Vezokpiraka
– (1) –
Mitsuru Kirijo

Not Voting - (1) -
SlySly
End of Day 5 VoteCount wrote:
SlySly
- (7) -
Vezokpiraka
q21
Sucrose
foilist13
, Chevre, DavidParker,
RichardGHP

RichardGHP
- (2) - Adrien C, Toon Fighter
Sucrose
- (1) -
kunkstar7

Vezokpiraka
- (1) -
SlySly

Not Voting - (1) - Asaclardy

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
End of Day 6 VoteCount wrote:
RichardGHP
- (6) -
foilist13
, Chevre, Asaclardy, Toon Fighter, Adrien C,
q21

foilist13
- (2) -
Vezokpiraka
, DavidParker
Adrien C - (1) -
RichardGHP

Not Voting - (1) -
kunkstar7

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
End of Day 7 VoteCount wrote:
Vezokpiraka
- (4) - Adrien C, Toon Fighter, Asaclardy, DavidParker
Adrien C - (1) -
Vezokpiraka

Not Voting - (2) - Chevre,
kunkstar7

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch!
Hmm...I will probably reread. My suspicions from earlier days on Toon Fighter is looking decent though.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1968 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Chevre »

Something I remembered from Day 1:
Wickedestjr wrote:Votecount 1:

Battle Mage - (5) - Kunkstar7, silverbullet999, Moospiker, cwf123, CJMiller
EGL - (4) - Sc00t, MehPlusRawr, Karma, danakillsu
Demonhybrid - (1) - RichardGHP
Moospiker - (1) - q21
silverbullet999 - (1) - Super Smash Bros. Fan
MehPlusRawr - (1) - Demonhybrid
CJMiller - (1) - Mitsuru Kirijo
Adrien C - (1) - Battle Mage
Sucrose - (1) - guy0
Sc00t - (1) - Asaclardy
Mitsuru Kirijo - (1) - EGL
Not Voting - (6) - BlazezRb, Vezokpiraka, Toon Fighter, caelum, Sucrose, Adrien C

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.
Note that people from both scumteams are on the Battle Mage wagon.

Then Adrien C said this:
Adrien C wrote:I honestly believe there was some scum on that early RV wagon on Battle Mage.
But he refused to point out any. I find this EXTREMELY scummy. I would vote Adrien c, but we have not even heard from Asaclardy yet.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1977 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Chevre »

I am a Vanilla Townie as well.

Asaclardy, do you have any further input on the situation? It'd be lovely.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1993 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Chevre »

I find Adrien C the scummiest as well. I will wait until after Asa's ISOnalysis on DP to vote.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #2002 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:46 am

Post by Chevre »

I'm here and still waiting for Asaclardy's ISO.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #2034 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Chevre »

Adrien C: At least a tinge-bit scummy since Day 1. Never exceedingly scummy though. He hasn't posted anywhere on the site since the 10th, which could possibly explain a no-kill.

Asaclardy: Very...instant. For example, you voted DavidParker without the promised ISO. Also scummy throughout the game.

Toon Fighter: You were my main suspect for many days, and nothing really has made you less scummy. I want to hear more from you. And I confused by what you mean about Adrien C in your above post; you seem exceedingly certain that Adrien C is Mafia, yet you did not vote him.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #2044 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Chevre »

I was just about to do a huge readthrough...as I have nothing better to do. Results soon.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #2045 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Chevre »

(Post 81, Adrien C)
I love how everyone is bandwagoning so early, haha.
So we aren’t supposed to bandwagon early? I’m confused.

(Post 97, Adrien C)
I take it we're being serious now.
One-liner post with no new insight, even though he thought the game was ‘serious’ now.

(Post 101, Adrien C)
I'm not defending EGL at all, but still. Oh, and I guess I'll UNVOTE: SSBF and look over this for someone to put a serious vote on.
(It may seem like I am solely attacking Adrien C, but neither Asaclardy or Toon Fighter have posted anything I found relevant at this point.)
That being said, this looks confusing and sketchy.

(Post 118, Asaclardy)
*SIGH*... So much drama... and random voting with seemingly random reasons... Where will this take us? FIND OUT... TOMORROW!
Useless and procrastinating post.

(Post 122, Asaclardy)
Karma, I was jk. I love all the drama of these large games. They wouldn't be fun without drama. About BM? Well I just think he's being extremely good-natured about being publicly executed, regardless of weather or not he's scum. And I truly don't care if anyone lacks an avatar. If you're skimming through what people write, you're going to miss valuable information and make poor decisions. It's not their fault if you skim over their posts. Keep in mind, this is not directed at you, Karma. This goes out to all players. Thanks!
Still not really adding anything new to the game.

(Post 136, Asaclardy)
But, vezokpiraka, what if, on the first day, we kill scum and you? Catch my drift?
Unvote
Vote: vezokpiraka
Asaclardy is still not serious.

(Post 147, Adrien C)
I honestly believe there was some scum on that early RV wagon on Battle Mage.
Oh, the post that started a fire. As I’ve elaborated before, silverbullet999, a Blue Mafia member, was on the early Battle Mage wagon.

(Posts 151 & 152, Toon Fighter)
And now, for a bit of WIFOM: you could be scum yourself, and you planned that while BM's wagon was growing. It didn't work, and now you are announcing the plan for us to suspect other players, when you are the scummy amongst us. It was a nice try, but you can get past ME!

Edit: I didn't actually check if you were on that wagon, but that matters little in my theory, as you could be planning to vote him but didn't had time, of the right opportunity
Why would you state this theory and not check to see if he was on the wagon? Looks like you’re trying to point fingers.

(Post 182 & 186, Adrien C)
@Karma: Well then, let's take a stab at moospiker. He did also have that three posts in a row someone pointed out.

Someone, I'll check who in a second, said that they thought moostriker posting three times in a row was suspicious.
Here, Adrien C attempts to follow a suspicion that was obviously not fully serious. Also, note that these three posts were early in the game when Moospiker had not realized the game had started. I find them in no way suspicious.

(Post 243, Toon Fighter)
Mitsuru seems like newbie town, not newbie scum. However, I will still be careful with her. I'm just saying I am not voting her until I see something else. I liked BM's analysis on her behaviour, but I do agree that her votes on both dana and Adrien seem suspicious.
I know I’ve stated this at least twice, but I still cannot make sense of what TF is trying to say here. It looks like he’s trying to cover all bases but his tone is very nervous.

(Post 306, Adrien C)
BM makes a good argument, and after looking through her ISO, I don't see why we shouldn't.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Mitsuru
You accuse me of parroting others cases on you earlier in the game, and then you don’t even point out any part of the case. This is contradictory.

(Post 431, Asaclardy)
Unvote, Vote: No-Lynch (for now until I think things through)
Sorry guys, if it seems like I'm not contributing much, it's because I'm not. This is my first game and so far I've been overwhelmed with deception and craziness. Thanks for understanding my n00bish ways. I'll watch for now and see how the pros do it, providing input when necessary. Don't view my actions as a scum going into hiding, because it's not. I just need to listen, think, then post. Not the other way around like i have been doing. Thanks again!
This post is an AtE, and very confusing. I thought Asaclardy was making headway with his strategy before this. If he thought he was getting good results from his hunting ways, then he should’ve stuck to his guns. But it’s especially weird that he switched up on Day 1, when we have no proof that he is incorrect or not.

(Post 733, MehPlusRawr)
MehPlusRawr slaps MehPlusRawr around a bit with a large trout.
So irrelevant, but after playing iSketch last night, I now get this reference ;)

(Post 879, Adrien C)
Did anyone notice I could have done a quick hammer, but didn't?
Oh so scummy.

(Post 894, Toon Fighter)
I'm sorry to have voted MPR yesterday and fuel the wagon that resulted in a townie's death. I don't want to make a mistake like that again today.
Previously stated, but still an odd apology.

(Post 1056, Adrien C)
On the whole: not a second mafia, just a vig or a SK. I'm still voting him.
At this point, only the Red Mafia had been revealed. It appears like Adrien C wants to rid any thoughts of a second mafia.

(Post 1406, Asaclardy)
And even if I was fishing, have I caught anything yet? No.
lolwut?

(Post 1571, Adrien C)
I would help lynch Richard, but I don't want to seem like some sort of OMGUSer
If you truly believed that Richard was worth lynching you would cast your vote even at risk of an OMGUS.

(Post 1649, Asaclardy)
If I'm being too hasty, lemme know. Vote: RichardGHP
This doesn’t sound very town, IMO.

Conclusion
Adrien is by far the most scummiest to me.
Vote: Adrien C

Toon Fighter is second.
I’m starting to see why everyone thinks Asaclardy is town, but he’s still doen plenty of scummy things.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #2051 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Chevre »

I agree with Toon Fighter's case on Asa. It is definitely far more scummy than Adrien C, and explains the lack of a kill.

Unvote

I will put my vote on Asaclardy tomorrow night if there are no further revelations against this case.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #2053 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Chevre »

Vote: Asaclardy
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #2060 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Chevre »

Vote: Asaclardy
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #2088 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Chevre »

1. It was just generally good modding. There are a few minor things, which I'll address next.
2. At times, it felt as though you favored certain players/factions over others. Three instances I can think of are a) the two vote counts on one of the pages during Day 2, made it seem like you were ready for Battle Mage to die, b) almost replacing me on Day 7 (i think), it was just that there wasn't much to talk about, although I must admit at times I didn't post on purpose. I guess that makes lurking a viable scum strategy ;). And finally c) Ending Day 8 early. Adrien C was going to hammer I assume that day, but it didn't affect anything.
3. When q21/Sucrose/CJMiller were revealed, I was like, "Yes! That must be all the power roles!" And then, DavidParker came along, and I was like "wut?" AND THEN, Toon Fighter was Bulletproof! Even as Mafia, I was constantly thrown obstacles and that made it really fun.
4. I don't feel expreienced enough to say whether this big setup was balanced or not. I enjoyed it, and I got scared multiple times, if that counts for anything.
5. I felt like the Mafia Doctor was superior to the Mafia Neighborizer. It ended up not having any impact, but that's just how I felt.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”