Mafia 45: Back to Gambits II - Game over!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #679 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:09 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I have a lot of reading to do...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #686 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:03 am

Hi again,

I'd like to re-assure you all that I have taken note of the following:
draygn_mage wrote:I will be betting that PJ dies tonight again, so can the vig cooperate this time? Of just lay still 'cause you're dead. Either way, we know you're out there somewhere... If I guess correctly, I don't think I get to bring someone back till the following night (as I don't get to find out if I'm right or not till morning). At least that's the way I read it. Nobody guessed I was the bookie? I thought I was dead last night for sure...
draygn_mage wrote:so now I just have to stay alive for 2 more nights and we can have Ranger back.
I will keep to that plan, unless someone can convince me of something better to do.

I have also duly noted that I currently have no vote on anyone.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #688 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:38 am

A formality perhaps...

UNvote Draygn_mage aka myself DrippingGoofball

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #696 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:51 am

I just waltzed in as a replacement... can anyone give me some background on the above cryptic argument? Thank you ahead of time.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #699 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:11 am

Well, alright, I am going to make it my mission to look back and place an informed vote sometime in the next few hours.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #706 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:02 am

I am going to

vote: Fritzler

I've calculated his "Bandwagon Index" thusly (wait for image to load):

You can see that I have noted all the bandwagons, and who was on them. Puzzle and Fritzler were on EACH of these, except that they declined to jump on olio, how interesting is that???

If no one else wants to vote Fritzler, I'll gladly join in the "let's lynch Puzzle" crowd.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #724 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:47 am

What I find especially enlightening with Fritzler and Puzzle's pathological bandwagon-hopping, is that NEITHER hopped on the olio bandwagon.

To me, this means concerted action, and it doesn't look good for olio, know what I mean?

The scum could have voted for each other to throw us off, but maybe they didn't bother, figuring there would be enough confusion after all these aborted bandwagons, no one would notice anyway.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #733 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:06 am

Thoth, it's not a vote count for every player. It's a vote count for BANDWAGONS ONLY. None of your votes were on bandwagons, they were on non-bandwagonned players.

I see no reason to bandwagon on Thoth because his votes were not on the badwagonned players.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #739 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:39 am

elvis_knits wrote:(BTW, the table is only for bandwagons and is correct, I think).
It is only for bandwagons, but I am not infaillible. I did my best.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #741 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:17 am

I either counter 5 and up, or 6 and up, I forget... that's the general idea, anyway.

Three isn't a bandwagon in a big game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #742 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:20 am

I sure would appreciate if people that vote against conventional logic would take a few minutes to explain their motives...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #745 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:35 am

Fritzler wrote:Cuz he's scum.
You're acting like scum who has been found. I don't imagine you are saying this about Thoth because you have investigative powers. If you did, you wouldn't be on every bandwagon except that of your scumbuddy olio.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #747 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:43 am

Oh - ooops! My bad, my bad, don't shoot!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #749 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:50 am

Fritzler wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Fritzler wrote:Cuz he's scum.
You're acting like scum who has been found. I don't imagine you are saying this about Thoth because you have investigative powers. If you did, you wouldn't be on every bandwagon except that of your scumbuddy olio.
Really? That's cute. I must
ALWAYS
be scum being found out then.
Haha. Are you THAT bad??? Every bandwagon except the one of the confirmed Mason (as elvis so kindly pointed out, thank you). That's really extraordinary, then.

You have piqued my curosity, would you mind answering a question, just for the sake of satisfying it?

Please write an essay on why you would not jump on a bandwagon. What kind of bandwagon would it have to be for you to decline the ride?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #752 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:58 am

Monty wrote:
dgb wrote: Please write an essay on why you would not jump on a bandwagon. What kind of bandwagon would it have to be for you to decline the ride?
Is that a serious request?
Most serious. Only Fritzler need answer. It's 30% of his grade, haha.

Now. Fritzler admits he plays the game to "kill people" but Townies aren't expected to kill one another if they can help it. Why then should the Town spare YOUm, Fritzler? (Another 30%)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #755 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:06 am

I grade your answer 2/30.

I'll keep my vote on you because you are so
<<%@&>>
awesome. You're right, we're all here to kill people, why not someone as awesome as yourself? Just following your rock-solid logic! :wink:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #758 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:11 am

VisMaior wrote:
I either counter 5 and up, or 6 and up, I forget... that's the general idea, anyway.
I meant: you are not jumping a bandwagon unless your vote is 3. or higher on that wagon. The first vote on a wagon is hardly any more than any other vote, is it not?
NO, I did not look at the order of the votes. I have a life. Namely, a few other mafia games to mind.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #762 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:06 pm

It does not invalidate my reasoning. I do admit that my data offers no information on who started the bandwagons, and who was a follower. Puzzle and the awesome Fritzler were pretty much on every bandwagon they thought they could get away with. That much is certain.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #783 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:23 am

I find the lack of cogent arguments from Fritzler highly suspicious. Any point being raised is summarily blown out of the water without consideration, and barely acknowledged with a macho comment.

My vote remains on him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #789 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:55 pm

Yes, in addition to a lack of cogent arguments, I am comfortable voting for at least one of them. Am I so wrong?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #790 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:00 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:Yes, in addition to a lack of cogent arguments, I am comfortable voting for at least one of them. Am I so wrong?
Whoa... what a lame sentence... I meant:

Yes, olio, I do believe that they have unwittingly attracted attention to themselves with indiscriminate, chronic bandwagonning. In addtion to that, Fritzler's lack of cogent arguments lately helps to make me comfortable keeping my vote on him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #792 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:36 am

OK. Try to convince me, then. You have my rapt attention, make the most of it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #803 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:25 am

I won't hop on any bandwagon that is started or pushed by Puzzle and/or Fritzler.

I just don't trust them.

They hop on every bandwagon indiscriminately, refuse to explain themselves, or to justify their votes and suspicions. Fritzler just wants to "kill people" and he doesn't care who.

They fire away at everyone and anyone for no reason.

How scummy are they going to have to be, before people start voting for them???

Geez...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #806 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:49 am

You have two perfectly valid targets, Puzzle and Fritzler. No reason for apathy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #816 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:24 am

unvote: Fritzler, vote:Puzzle

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #820 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:58 am

Fritzler wrote:
VitaminR wrote:Fritz, could you cut down on the condescending, please?
maybe
Bah! You're just frustrated that I won't hop on your irrational PB bandwagon.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #823 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:06 pm

Fritzler wrote:More at your crazy insitence to vote for puzzle and myself.
You keep giving me reason after reason to vote for you. The above is another.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #825 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:42 pm

Fritzler wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Fritzler wrote:More at your crazy insitence to vote for puzzle and myself.
You keep giving me reason after reason to vote for you. The above is another.
Reading between the lines and thinking would give you a plenty good reason. In fact no less than four people have pmed me to say you and CA are
<<pre mod deleted>>
for voting us.
I thought PMs were not allowed during day. Four people have PM'd you to complain that CA and I are voting for you or your partner?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #828 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:49 pm

Fritzler wrote:4 people not in the game who are just reading.
Sounds fishy to me. I must look gullible.

I guess I just can't read between the lines or think. Since it's obvious to everyone but me and CA, why not spell it out, then? Why shouldn't I vote for you or Puzzle?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #830 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:50 pm

Fritzler wrote:Oh they also insulted you quite a bit, but it wasn't nearly as bad as they insulted d mage (your predecessor, funnily enough) after ScumChat.
That's just plain mean.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #832 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:53 pm

unvote: Puzzle, vote: Fritzler

No explanation required.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #833 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:54 pm

Fritzler wrote:Spelling is for tools. Reading = cool.
Spelling is for tools, spellcheckers are for fools.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #838 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:05 pm

unvote: Fritzler, vote: Thoth.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #875 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:35 am

PeaceBringer, I am voting for Thoth, but your incessant begging is beginning to tempt me.

How happy would you be to get my vote?

What would you be willing to do?

Everything has a price.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #877 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:17 am

Maybe we could pacify PeaceBringer by offering to lynch him tomorrow... or is his a limited-time offer?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #879 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:14 am

PeaceBringer wrote:I don't care when you lynch me, unless it is down to mistake time for the village.
"unless"? Or do you mean "as long as" ???

I am trying to be as helpful as I can with your deathwish.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #895 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:41 pm

I am keeping to the plan to bet on PJ's demise tonight.

I thought I'd remind you all that I am on the ball, not just the goofball.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #910 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:00 pm

Fritzler wrote:Why isn't ranger resurected?
I won my bet. But I only get to resurrect the following night.

He'll be with us tomorrow, if I am still alive to bring him back.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #928 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:57 am

Now that we know PJ was Mafia, I am going to have a serious re-read, and try to see who "connected" with PJ thoughout PJ's roleclaim posts.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #935 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:14 am

WAIT UP!

Anyone putting the lynching vote on GreenCrayons is SCUM.

Post coming.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #936 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:22 am

The rush to lynch GC is hugely suspicious. There is scum voting in there already, for sure.

First of all, Town has a bookie.

That would be me.

Tonight I'll be resurrrecting Ranger as agreed, but I will also be placing a fresh new bet.

Now, before we go on a lynching frenzy, we must discuss who the
vig
will target, so that I can bet on it correctly, nd earn us another resurrect tomorrow. For all I care, we can decide to set the vig on Green Crayons, I'll bet GC will be night-killed, and GC will be rid of just the same.

Plus, I'd like to make sure someone has picked up that I need protection in order to do this, from the
Archangel
and
Sorcerer
, to protect me against werewolves and the Mafia.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #937 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:24 am

Can someone kindly REMOVE their vote from GreenCrayons in case someone accidentally-on-purpose lynch him and claim they did not read my posts above?

Thank you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #942 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:36 am

PeaceBringer wrote:fine
unvote
rather just move on to next day personally.
Moving on to the next day is a good idea, but it's an even better idea to move on to the next day once Town has got its act together.

If you're scum, you might feel differently, I'll leave it to others to judge whether your haste is justified under our present circumstances.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #943 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:38 am

Puzzle wrote:1. If someone speedlynches GC, he's vig-meat.
Duly noted.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #944 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:44 am

Puzzle wrote:2. How about res.ing SpeedyKQ (rather confirmed Judas) instead of RotN ? Let's avoid the vampire if possible.
I wouldn't mind, I'd like to see others weigh in on this before we decide.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #948 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:39 pm

My bet tonight will be that the vig will target whoever puts a lynching vote on GC, at this point.

But this might have the perverse effect of protecting GC from a lynch, and GC may or may not deserve to be lynched.

We should wait a couple of days at least, and decide whether to lynch GC, and have the vig target someone else, or some other combo.

I would, of course, alter my bet accordingly.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #960 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:22 am

Is this why PeaceBringer is suicidal?
Moderator IP wrote:The Saulus is the other way around: he wins with the Mafia as long as he is not lynched. If he is lynched, he survives and wins with the Town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #964 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:26 am

Could this be why Thoth's lynch failed?
Moderator wrote:The Judas wins with the Town as long as he is not lynched. If he is lynched, he survives and wins with the Mafia.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #965 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:27 am

VisMaior wrote:Cant imagine. Saulus should be thok. Judas was Speedy.
We know this to be a FACT?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #969 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:28 am

Puzzle, could we lynch Thoth, and vig-target GreenCrayons then?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #971 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:24 am

I don't know whether my reasoning is correct, but if Thoth is Judas, he wins with the Town as long as he is not lynched. If he is lynched, he survives and wins with the Mafia.

He has been lynched, and survived. He might now be Mafia.

We could also do PeaceBringer, sure.

We could lynch one today, the other tomorrow. I don't think there is an advantage in doing either first, as far as I can tell.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #976 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:51 am

Astronaut wrote:Since PB is feeling suicidal, I don't see why we shouldn't help him. If we vig-kill him, we've got nothing to fear. I suggest we lynch GC and bookie bets on a PB death tonight.
Maybe it's better if he's lynched than vigged?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #977 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:53 am

PeaceBringer wrote:Puzzle is scum. FYI.

Scratch that. Puzzle, you need to be the hammah.

My attitude right now is well documented. My claim is out there.

So bite me.
I think I get what you're saying, PB. I think I do.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #980 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:24 pm

Puzzle and armlx, I hear you both.

How 'bout...

>>> Lynch PeaceBringer

and since PeaceBringer is adamant that Puzzle is scum...

>>> Vig Puzzle

I'd be real curious to see how this might play out.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #982 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:28 pm

If he's "confirmed," which was my understanding, then what is PeaceBringer saying?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #989 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:47 am

Puzzle wrote: Please look at the setup :
- we know there are 3 masons.
- olio wasn't counter-claimed on day 1 (after only one town death, meaning at worst 2 masons still alive to counter him) : he's 100% confirmed mason.
- olio confirmed me and Fritzler : we're 100% confirmed mason.
That's what I thought. I am a late-ish replacement, so I like to double-check.

What about...

Lynch PB, vig GC?

Does that work for the Town?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #994 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:08 pm

GC, who do you suggest we might vig, if not you?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #995 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:09 pm

unvote, vote: PeaceBringer

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #997 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:42 am

Armlx, may I suggest that as people vigorously bandwagon PB, they chime in on whether GC should be vigged?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1001 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:52 pm

I guess GC doesn't want to claim his way out of a bandwagon.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1007 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:14 am

We still have to move the votes from GC to the volunteer sacrificial lamp PB...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1016 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:54 am

Green Crayons wrote:Im the angel. I can give names, but I dont think that would help at the moment, seeing as how it's only Day Three.
Names would be splendid. You should have two, if you did your heavenly homework.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1018 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:32 pm

Yes, but the Mason is Fritzler, so.... :wink:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1030 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:49 am

Fellows, please vote PeaceBringer as Peacebringer himself has begged us to do.

Right now we should discuss who to VIG... Cadmium... GreenCrayons... ???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1035 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:02 am

Puzzle wrote:The vig for tonight is clear to me : a mafioso. However, I want GC to finish spilling his beans first.
Make sure the vig is clear to ME, seeing that I am a little thick around the edges. I have to place my bet.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1041 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:54 am

Just a technical question here... is there a possibility of traitorous Mason Scum in this game?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1044 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:31 am

Me? Not at all, just wondering about Vis's earlier vote, that's all.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1047 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:56 am

CA, can you please get on with the programme and vote for PB?

We can always VIG GreenCrayons at night.

VisMaior, or course Fritzler is your arch-enemy. He's an archvillain. He made me cry.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1051 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:15 am

PB wants to be lynched, not vigged.

Commodore, how heartless can you be, to deny a dying man's preferred method of dying?

If a death row inmate chooses lethal injection, you don't strap him to the electric chair - it's just plain rude. Where are you manners?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1060 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:11 am

Puzzle wrote:
General announcement for clarity purposes :

Whoever puts PB one away from lynch (because PB could speedlynch himself) should be vigged if we haven't agreed yet about who the vig target should be.
Duly noted.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1061 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:19 am

I don't know why olio is voting for CA, when he could just as easily get on with the program and help PB meet his maker, as he so deeply wishes.

Olio can vote for CA tomorrow.

How about we wait to hear from GC, and if he doesn't tell who he's investigated, we move on with the PB lynch, and vig GC.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1063 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:46 am

VisMaior can vote for Armlx tomorrow.

Today he should vote for PB, and discuss a vigging victim.

Why does it feel like I'm herding cats?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1072 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:41 pm

We can test CA's claim easily...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1074 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:12 pm

Fritzler - So that means we switch votes back to GreenCrayons.

unvote, vote: GreenCrayons
(that would be vote #6 on him but double-check I can't count for my life)

We should lynch PB some other day in case he's the vampire, we would have wasted a kill on him, we'll be vigging, then lynching after he resurrects.

We need to find someone else to vig. Quickly please, I need to pee.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1087 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:22 am

Back to square one.

Who do we lynch, if not PB?
armlx - not mafia acc to claimed angel
Astronaut - not mafia acc to claimed angel
HezLucky - not mafia acc to claimed angel
Any of the above to verify the Angel claim?
Lloyd replacing Iammars
Monty replacing Mastermind of Sin
VitaminR replacing Coron
Or these because they could be scum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1105 (isolation #75) » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:03 am

I believe Commodore Amazing. Amazing!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1107 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:32 am

Lynch or vig GC?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1110 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:47 am

Well then, GC has got his 6 votes already. I guess voters have the green light.

Who shall we vig, who shall I resurrect?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1112 (isolation #78) » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:01 pm

Could PB really be the vampire?
PB wrote:My attitude right now is well documented. My claim is out there.

So bite me.
My claim is out there...
Bite
me?
PB wrote:I got no problem being the "hammah"
PeaceBringer wrote:I bite,
vote Green Crayons
Another
bite
?

If PB is nightkilled, he'll become a werewolf.

Should we take this chance? If I am correct we'll have to kill him again, wasting a lynch, and nullifying any advantage in confirming a couple of GGs.

We can always confirm the GGs later or some other way.

If unconverted (i.e. lynched) the vampire wins with the Town. If killed at night (and not resurrected immediately), he will appear to be a regular Townie to his killers.
That's why he claims to be a regular Townie.

I really think we have to lynch PeaceBringer ASAP.

We can lynch GreenCrayons tomorrow, and we'll still get the information.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1115 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:46 am

Puzzle wrote:How about leaving GC to the Mafia ?
We can, but this leaves the question of who we should vig, still open.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1118 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:38 am

Are we more sure that GC is a werewolf, or more sure that PB is a vampire?

Therein lies the dilemma.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1121 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:52 am

Fritzler wrote:I still think we should lynch GC, cuz if the lynch doesn't go through it guarantees GC and CA's innocence.
Can't we do that tomorrow?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1129 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:21 am

Lloyd wrote:Mr Stoofer, if Vampire is resurrected by someone else, is he / she a Townie or a Werewolf?

Given the choices of confirming:
A) Claimed Governor - Commodore Amazing
B) Claimed Angel - Green Crayons
C) Claimed Townie - PeaceBringer
Your argument falls apart because PB left abundant hints that he is the vampire.
I prefer confirming a claimed Governor. The Governor can help catch Mafia and Werewolves, whereas Angel can only catch Mafia. The goal is to outnumber scum with confirmed townies.

* Commodore Amazing:

The simplest way to confirm Commodore Amazing as Governor is to lynch him.
Strikes me as such a bad idea, it's almost scummy. We don't have that many chances at resurrections. Remember that I need TWO people to protect me at night, one from the werewolves, another from the Mafia. I won't be around forever. Plus, we'd be out of commission for a while, too.

Which gives me an idea...

Why not vig LLOYD?

We can lynch PB today, and lynch GC tomorrow.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1139 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:42 am

And I shall resurrect Ranger.

It's getting dark, where's my Teddy bear?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1140 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:43 am

Oh yes...

And before I close my eyes and go to sleep, I pray that I will be protected against werewolves and assasins!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1142 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:55 am

Why Speedy over Ranger?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1146 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:05 am

Good point Thoth.

Plus, I miss elvis.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1148 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:25 am

Three more needed on PB! Come on! We can do it!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1156 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:57 am

Monty wrote:Ah, I see, vig bait.

I am but a simple townie.
Nice claim if you're scum, who's going to counterclaim Townie? Sounds like a safe vig.

PeaceBringer... I too am a big fan of Ren and Stimpy, I love the Happy Happy Joy Joy Song! We'll play it at your funerals.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1158 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:30 pm

Uh-oh! We got a lynch - who are we vigging??? Monty.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1159 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:31 pm

And who am I bringing back... elvis.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1161 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:30 pm

I also hope I don't get night-killed!!!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1173 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:36 am

Looks like the Vig didn't kill Monty. I lost my bet, dang it!

But elvis is back, so I hope that confirms to all that I am indeed the humble bookie, at your service.

Question: I know the biting PeaceBringer showed up Town but I read the first post and it's not clear to me if he'll be revealed as the Vampire if he is lynched.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1175 (isolation #93) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:50 am

Aw, krap, then. All the biting hints... Criminy! Goodness knows what those were all about, then.

That's disappointing.

Vote: GreenCrayons
, as collectively decided yesterday.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1177 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:33 am

Ah! GreenCrayons was targetted in order to clear others, including yourself, CommodoreAmazing (what a grand alias!)

But if you say that Lloyd is shady, we might was to test the theory on him. But the question is, will we be clearing as many people lynching Lloyd as we do lynching GreenCrayons?

In the meantime...

unvote

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1183 (isolation #95) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:05 am

Puzzle, don't forget that some of the outed power roles need nightly protection from two sources. We need the vig/bookie/double-protection working in order to bring people back. Let the scum wonder a bit.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1197 (isolation #96) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:01 am

Ayeeee! That means I was sleeping without werewolf protection, and if elvis dies again, I will eaten by the lupine lunatics in my sleep!

Elvis should not reveal whether she will try to give me a good night's sleep or resurrect someone.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1223 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:48 am

Puzzle wrote:@ D_G : bet on a Cadmium lynch tomorrow.
Duly noted.

unvote? vote:GreenCrayons

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1254 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:59 am

armlx, you are an impressive marksman.

And PJ, thanks for this riveting picture of the evil minds! :wink:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”