Mafia 46: No Vanilla Townie - Game over!

Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:38 am

Post by Airotcia »

Vote: Lloyd
We like to hear all the opinions.. :wink:
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:33 pm

Post by Airotcia »

Funny way to demonstrate it... Actually, why should a townie vote for himself?
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:14 am

Post by Airotcia »

Unvote
I really don't like the situation right now... And I cannot say that I don't find Lloyd suspicious at all... But I cannot say that he is a mafia member... So... I'll unvote until I come to a conclusion
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:27 am

Post by Airotcia »

Well, If Fritzler wasn't blocked, it means that the role Lloyd told us was a fake, so
Vote: Lloyd
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:12 am

Post by Airotcia »

Mmmm... I think that no one expected both Fritzler and Lloyd pro-town. I really don't know which direction to follow so I'm like at the beginning of the game :|
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:57 pm

Post by Airotcia »

Mmmm... Now we know how both players weren't mafia members. Now we should pay attention to everyone's reasoning and much more attention to players who placed the 5th and 6th vote on Lloyd
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:03 pm

Post by Airotcia »

Well, I think that now it's time for my explanation. As a summary I can say: EXAMS!! That's the reason why I'm not glued to the computer and why I don't take a long time to play mafia. If you look at some previous posts you'll find out that my answers haven't been quite long at all.

This last post (which you find extremely scummy) was something like: "I'm here! I'm still alive and playing mafia but I don't have a lot of time to make up my mind and make some decisions" So, what did I do? I wrote a quick post in which I said that, normally, in a bandwagon the players who vote at the half of the votes which are needed are scum. So... It was ten votes: the scum players were the fifth and the sixth voters... That's the reasoning for the last post and all what I've got to say about it. Did I check the players I was talking about? (Obviously not, I didn't take a long time to check what I was saying and in re-reading the game)

Why haven't I answered before? Because I was studing... I've got my exam in... 14 hours and I really wanted to finish it all before reading the whole game... My ideas aren't cleared up yet, but I'll give you my opinion about the game.

The game started with a lot of action from Fritzler & Lloyd. These two players were directing the game and the day ended with the lynch of one of these two. The following night, someone killed Fritzler and we discovered that both of them were pro-town. I really was impressed when Lloyd finally was the roleblocker because his night action didn't function on Fritzler. I really didn't expected that, because that's the only reason why I voted Lloyd.

So now, we can forget about these two players because they are dead. Now I'm going to say who I find really scummy in the game and why.
The first one is TSAGod. He has only posted three times in the game. Two of these three post have been post to join bandwagons, and these posts don't include a lot of information at all. He's just repeating what others say. And the other post is a big quote from another who doesn't give information about the people whom he suspect.
The other one (I only have two suspects) is Shamrock. Although he has posted much more than TASGod, his posts contain a tendency to misjudge other words and to create a climate of confusion that others hasn't. And I find him... mmm... I can't find the precise word... but it's like he doubts of everything and doesn't have bases at all, but he knows how to make it appear in another way...

Well, I think that I have said all I had to say for now. If you want more explanations I really would like to explain it again... If I haven't convinced you, please, do not vote me, it's better to make an ULTRA-BIG-FOS and I'll try to find more powerful arguments.

(Appart from the topic: do you like bandwagons a lot, don't you?) Tomorrow, I'll be able to answer if I have time enough before my exam. In other case, you'll have to wait 21 hours from this post (to finish the exam and get home :wink:) And about what GreenLiquid said, I agree with VisMaior and I think that's has been docprotection.
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:14 pm

Post by Airotcia »

Well, I don't think that telling the role right now is a good idea. I don't think that telling the role will benefit the town, and I strongly believe that discussion on what you find scum about me will help a lot the town because there will be words from players and reactions to them which will demonstrate on which side is everyone.

You say you find scummy
Airotcia wrote:Mmmm... Now we know how both players weren't mafia members. Now we should pay attention to everyone's reasoning and much more attention to players who placed the 5th and 6th vote on Lloyd
Well, I think that I explained what that post meant: lack of time and lack of ideas. Yesterday, I read the whole game again and came up with some new ideas. What I wrote was a general idea for a strategy that could be used in anygame. It's like a rule about bandwagons. I really didn't have time to write a decent post, so I wrote that general strategy without paying attention to the game. I really can't say anything else about it if you don't give me more indications because there's no more to say...

If you still find me scummy, tell me which actions make me appear like that, because I think that lynching me for one quick stupid post is a terrible mistake. I'll tell you why I wrote every word and which intentions are mine. If you still find me that scummy (I don't think that the post deserves that) I'll tell my role, but I won't like to get to that situation.
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:59 pm

Post by Airotcia »

Well, I still find really scummy TSAGod, so I really would like to hear from him instead of looking for other suspicious players. Passdog, I think that you may be right, but he is not the scummiest player for me, and I really would like to hear from the other player opinion, so
Vote: TSAGod

If you find me 'a poor player', I think that it might be caused for not caring so much about the game, but I must say that this is only a game and there are things that are much more important for me (and I think that for all of us too).
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:22 pm

Post by Airotcia »

Perhaps I don't get the irony... My english is not as good as I would like. I really think that players on this game likes bandwagons too much
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:24 pm

Post by Airotcia »

And Olio, I was not saying that this is the only game I don't care so much about... I'm saying that there are things more important in life than games :)
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:52 pm

Post by Airotcia »

Well, I think that the vote on HIAB from Monty was quite suspicious. But I've seen a lot of people running to get on the bandwagon, so I really don't think he's just scummy.

And I can't understand why Olio keeps thinking that I'm the scummiest player in the game. If I go on with a poor game style, I know I'll be dead, but I can't understand his insistence about killing me... Perhaps you know something about me that I really don't know...
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:34 pm

Post by Airotcia »

Well, I really think that Passdog has given some good ideas in spite of the fact that you are saying he's only saying silly things.
I think that is a good idea to suspect of the people who voted for HIAB. Why? I know that the role he said was quite strange, but, it sounded like a joke and not a real one. So, there were a big group of people who decided to vote for him. The reasons? Some may have voted him for his stupid roleclaim, but others voted for him in order to continue the bandwagon and lynch him as an innocent townie (because, I'm sure that most of the voters really didn't know he was the SK). That's why I think that we should pay attention to these voters.
I'd like to add that passdog is being told this silly things because the mafia players had been caught in a really critical situation. They are in a list (published by Passdog) and they don't really know how to look like innocent townies because they've been caught in fault.
For Twomz (I think you mean this) I'll say the top 3 scummy players:
- Shamrock: He hasn't helped the town with his votes and his words. He hasn't posted a lot and he has joined some bandwagons.
- Olio: He has joined some bandwagons and he put the last vote on HIAB's lynch, even when he knew that his vote was the last one. He didn't give an explanation and he even didn't say before that he was suspecting of HIAB. In fact, he has always suspected about me; and when the situation comes to a state of lynch he quickly changes his vote without words... I really don't understand this change of mood
- TSAGod: I was suspecting of him because of his participation on the game. His words haven't guided us towards the right direction, and when he speaks he's always generating discussion that doesn't benefit the town. And I am not counting the bandwagons he has joined without explanations...
If I had to vote, I would choose between TSAGod and Olio :wink:
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:29 pm

Post by Airotcia »

Shamrock, I thought that was a joke claim because his words were expressed in a proper way until he decided that he had mixed the verb tenses. Perhaps, as a foreigner, I don't get all the intentions and all what is hidden in the words, but I do really think that explaining the verb tenses was a funny excuse to tell his role. And the role of the
mad doctor
is just ridiculous! At the end he says 'agggg! I'm so stupid!' And I believe that nobody who is revealing his role in a serious way would say something like that.

For the second post, I didn't notice that words so I didn't suspect of him in that way. It has been a really good thing to point out that, because I think I'm not the only player who skipped that information (or maybe I'm the only one, who knows). I'll look at the bandwagon (because there has been a bandwagon there) with other eyes...

My suspects still are
FOS: Olio
and
. I was waiting for some reactions in the game, but I think that nothing had changed. Olio is still "angry" with me and he hasn't given a clear explanation for his vote on HIAB. And I haven't voted for TSAGod yesterday because I didn't know how many votes he had in that moment and I didn't want to start a new bandwagon on him. But I think I stated the reasons for the vote and I was voting for him even before of the lynch of HIAB.
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:03 am

Post by Airotcia »

That's a good question DG, but I think he had made the other option to re-start the game. I don't have anything new to say, and this post is only to show that I'm alive
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #448 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:59 am

Post by Airotcia »

Mmmm... I don't think that revealing the role was a good idea. A doc should avoid revealing the role because this will mean death. And I think so, because if there aren't more docs, no one will be able to protect this player and will be the greatest target for the mafia. I don't know how many players of which class are there but I really don't think that there are two docs.

I don't believe Bertrand at all. I think he's lying.
Unvote
And this doesn't mean that I don't find TSAGod suspicious, but Bertrand's claim is just ridiculous!!
Vote: Bertrand
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:33 am

Post by Airotcia »

Well, I really think that Bertrand is lying. Why? I dont' think that there are two docs in the game (and I think that my last post is saying that he's lying because believing him will mean there are two docs), and
I'M THE DOC

Did I seriously vote for a claimed doctor?? Yes, I think that there aren't two docs, and if I am a doc, he can't be a doctor. That's why I've been so reticent to role-claim, but I think that Bertrand has revealed his scumminess in this action.

Why did he choose the doc role? Although he says that a doc isn't a power role, that's obviously false, as much of you think too. He had some votes on him, and a lot of suspections and a deadline probably coming. He wanted to take something really important from the town, and then he chose to perform the role of doc. Why? I think the reason is clear. If the town believes him, he would have won inmunity at lynch and his words would have been followed. That would happen if the real doc doesn't come in. If the real doc comes in (this case), he will take with himself the doc because his mafia mates won't leave the doc live.

Perhaps you don't believe me, but you can re-read all my messages, and discover that I really didn't get particularly suspicious about Bertrand, until this stupid role-claim, which was clear enough for me to change my vote. Judge yourself.
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #460 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:06 pm

Post by Airotcia »

DrippingGoofball, you want who did I protect and why. I'm going to explain.

Night 1: We started the game at night, with no discussion before. I chose to protect you (DrippingGoofball) because we played a newbie before and I really enjoyed playing with you.
Night 2: After Lloyd's lynch I chose to protect VitaminR because his posts seemed quite serious to me, and I thought that they were helpful to the town.
Night 3: I chose to protect VitaminR again because there was only one death in night 2, and the mafia may have thought as me thinking that VitaminR was a good player.

Then, if you remember a bit, you can find that moment in which I had 4 votes for a careless post when I was studying for my exams. Someone asked for my role and I was reticent to give it. The reason was that I'm the doc.

I'll keep my vote on Bertrand because I don't think that there are two docs in the game. Perhaps I'm wrong and we could be just two docs, but, revealing that you are a doc is a great damage for the town (as you are going to be dead for sure at night because there's no doc to protect you), and revealing your role so 'happily' when you are not at great danger is a terrible mistake (obviously, from my point of view). I revealed it, because I think that we should discuss this option all together (and not only me) altough this mean a great sacrifice, because if we are fooled, we'll probably lose the game believing Bertrand's mates.
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #509 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:34 am

Post by Airotcia »

Waiting for VitaminR too. I really don't understand your game VisMaior...
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #542 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:05 am

Post by Airotcia »

Well, I believe VitaminR's reasons so
Vote: BabyJesus
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #578 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:15 am

Post by Airotcia »

Well the only thing I can say is that I'm sorry for not posting earlier, but I was too lazy to type anything.

I agree with the plan and I think it is a good idea. I think that TSAGod is scummy since a long time (you can see I have voted for him several times) and my thoughts haven't changed at all.

But, who should I protect this night? (yout messages have confused me a bit) (I'm waiting for this answer to vote)

And I think that the draw offer is ridiculous!
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:44 am

Post by Airotcia »

Ok Dripping Goofball, but I thought that Twomz proposed something else.

So we'll try the plan that Passdog says
Airotcia
Airotcia
Townie
Airotcia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #605 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:37 am

Post by Airotcia »

I protected Twomz this night
Airotcia