Mafia 46: No Vanilla Townie - Game over!

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:53 pm

Post by Twomz »

Vote: Logicticus
for being the first person to put a second vote on someone :P.

/checking in
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:21 am

Post by Twomz »

Unvote, Vote: Help I'm a bug
Geez, that's what i get for trying to help help... he turns around and bugs me.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:15 am

Post by Twomz »

Unvote, Vote: Lloyd

(omg, i think i'm turning into fritzler...)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:39 pm

Post by Twomz »

Indeed... Lord Rahl tends to do that a lot in mafia games on other sites... it's usually a sign of frustration.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:02 am

Post by Twomz »

Unvote, Revote: Lloyd
Although i'm pretty sure i'm voting for him anyways...

Nice job nailing Lloyd there Fritz.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:00 pm

Post by Twomz »

Twilight? or not a lynch yet?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #135 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:08 pm

Post by Twomz »

Vote Buyer? Was that like a vote redirector (armlx from WDM2) or did they lose a vote, and you get 2? At least fritz won't be taking townies votes and doing the whole random thing.

Anyone have any leads? I was expecting either Fritz or Logictius to be mafia... but it seems something was wrong, because Lloyd said he Roleblocked Fritz, but Fritz said it went threw. Maybe he wasn't informed that he was blocked? That means that either someone else targeted Logic, or he lied to the town.

Vote: Logictius
because of funny things going on.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:29 am

Post by Twomz »

Yesterday we lynched Lloyd on the theory that he was lieing because of what Fritz and Logic said. It turns out that Lloyd was telling the truth, and that Fritz was townie. So either there is an inconcistency somewhere, or Logictus is scum trying to get a free kill...

Even if i'm wrong, the transaction itself was scummy, and that's all i have to go on right now.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #169 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:05 am

Post by Twomz »

So, from your logic...
straight from the mod on post 2.

for those who are wondering why lloyds roleblock didnt go through.

Fritz submitted his choice first.

end of story
If the mafia sends a choice to kill someone before the doc sends in a choice to protect them, they'll still be killed? That makes no sense...

But, if indeed Lloyd was blocked or in some other way not able to block Fritz... it does destroy my theory completely. I just hope we can get this cleared up soon.
Unvote
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #186 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:12 am

Post by Twomz »

I think she meant look into them as potential Suspects...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #191 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:06 am

Post by Twomz »

Um, can we give her a chance to claim before randomly lynching her?

She has 6 out of 9 right now. I'm gonna wait for her claim before deciding whether to lynch her or not.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #228 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:39 pm

Post by Twomz »

Is avi IS pretty scary...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #233 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:29 am

Post by Twomz »

But... a poor playing townie w/o a power role is preferable to someone w/ a claimed power role who is a strong analyst (w/ lots of free time)?

Of course right now we don't have another choice... i guess it's bandwagon time.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #238 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:46 am

Post by Twomz »

Yeah it reeks... of sarcasm. Just like all my other posts :roll: . At least we're getting somewhere rather than just listening to people whine about not having the time to post (no offense Airotcia)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #250 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:36 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, i'd vote for olio for bandwagon hopping... but it'd just be an OMGUS vote... And i'd vote for Passdog for being suspicious... but it may look like i was just trying to not be the person w/ the most votes (and would probably be true).

3 of the votes on me are because of post #233 right? Well, i've already said that it was sarcasm... although there was some truth to it. And i got what i deserved when a bandwagon came up against me :p. I'd say i won't do it again... but i'd be lying, so i won't say that :). If anyone else has something they wish to ask me, please put it in the form of a list... i enjoy answering lists for some reason...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #252 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:02 am

Post by Twomz »

[joke]
1. Same strategy i'd use on starcraft or as a sniper. Stay out of the spot light and use long range (ie, nks) to win. Or, in other words... lurk, but not too much.
2. Monty's avi is pretty scummy... and ryan is pretty lurky... and BJ's initials are the same as... well, you know.
3. You'd know more about scum partners than i would Dripping ;).
4. No, and quit fishing.

[/joke]

Now, does anyone else have any REAL questions to ask me?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #255 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:39 pm

Post by Twomz »

That's a very good point Dripping... in order not to be a hypocrite i'll
Unvote, Vote: Ryanjunk
. Die MafiaLurkingScum!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #283 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:55 pm

Post by Twomz »

Check please!

Unvote, Vote: HIAB
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #292 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:35 pm

Post by Twomz »

Claiming that you protected fritz first is pretty clever, because there's no way to confirm it...

I doubt we'd have 3 killing roles, especially if neither was a SK... In fact, i think your ability would be more likely a Sk that kills everother night, and can selfprotect on the other night... (In fact, i've seen similar Sks to that before, i believe).

Vote Stands.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #295 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:23 pm

Post by Twomz »

LoL? What's this about pie?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #298 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:57 am

Post by Twomz »

8 I believe... what is it to lynch? 9? Bug's one away...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #302 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:45 am

Post by Twomz »

Nice Coup des Gras there Olio.... :roll:
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #304 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:38 am

Post by Twomz »

Erm... you put the lynching vote on Bug the post after i said he was one from lynch. You didn't allow any discussion... you gave no reason for doing it... you just killed him. I wouldn't mind if a vig killed you... you will probably be under great suspicion tomorrow (i know you are right now) and will probably be lynched anyway.

That better?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #309 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:24 pm

Post by Twomz »

Who cares, they suck and are annoying either way ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #313 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:04 pm

Post by Twomz »

Doing what? It's twilight, unless there's a misscount or ability being used.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #315 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:15 pm

Post by Twomz »

...Erm... that's kind of what i always do. Whenever i notice that a person is one or two away from a lynch, i announce it so that no one else will be able to say "oh, i didn't know he was one away, sorry." I saw no reason to unvote him... and there was no reason for you to cast the final vote on him, then blame me for not unvoting.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #319 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:40 am

Post by Twomz »

Unless someone unvoted and i missed it (or there's a role afoot) then yes, that's a lynch.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #332 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:26 am

Post by Twomz »

Checking in.

Does anyone have any leads for today? If not, maybe we should do the good old, top 3 most scummy strategy. Also, besides the GF being killed (gj vig), they got a mason. Since there's really no way to clear the other partner right now, i guess it would be best to wait for someone to claim mason because they're under suspicion, so that the real mason can counterclaim (or, there will be a lack of counterclaim, proving that it's the mason).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #363 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:46 am

Post by Twomz »

Erm, i don't think the SK has a "side" in a mafia game... especially not once he's dead.

FOS: BJ
.... because... well, that whole exchange was just odd.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #370 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:23 pm

Post by Twomz »

GreenLiquid wrote:
not at the moment.
You must, for it is your destiny.
A green Destiny!

(
UnFOS: BJ
)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #374 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:54 pm

Post by Twomz »

Vote: TSAGod
on a hunch.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #377 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:43 pm

Post by Twomz »

Unvote
I didn't remember Air had voted for TSA... and i won't be posting til Sunday. I'll c'y'all in a few days.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #391 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:30 pm

Post by Twomz »

Actually, Passdog nailed it w/ the I'll be gone/don't want to give the mafia a free lynch thing. Since there are 4 voting for TSAGod right now (7 to lynch), putting one more on shouldn't be that bad. But, i can't think of why i voted for him in the first place (w/o looking back on the thread) so it couldn't be that damning. I'm glad that there were only like 5 posts after i left... it makes it easier to read. But, we need to pick up the pace a little. Posting seems to have died down lately.

PS: Ah yes, i voted him on a hunch... I think i remember what it was, but after thinking about it for a while, it wasn't really that good of a hunch in the first place.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #393 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:43 am

Post by Twomz »

The only roles who should be allowed to lurk the thread, are roles that have a posting restriction. Vanilla townies lurk because their sad they don't have any good abilities, but they should buck up, post, and contribute. Power roles usually want to get to night to use their abilities, but should post so the mafia can't pick out power roles in that manner. Scum, well, they need to post enough to fly under the radar, but not enough to give off tells. Regardless, they will want to not post, and get to night as fast as possible. That's my view on it at least... (SK's go w/ mafia, and neutrals... well, depends on the ability i guess).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #397 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:34 am

Post by Twomz »

I was talking games in general... but yes, you're right, there are no vanillas :). Nice catch.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #400 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:56 am

Post by Twomz »

Do you mean "Ye
t
there must have been
some
scum on this bandwagon?" Because if you're agreeing w/ VitaminQ then your saying that scum might have stayed away from the wagon in case it turned out to be townie... (which doesn't make much since).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #402 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:07 am

Post by Twomz »

VitaminR wrote:Lynching someone over a slip can incriminate someone if the suspect turns out to be town, so scum could have also decided to stay away from that.
Dripping Goofball wrote:I agree with VitaminR. Scum can't tell a SK from a Townie. Yes, there must have been scum on this bandwagon.
It seems like she's agreeing w/ the opposite of what you said to me... but it may just be my crappy Engrish :).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #408 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:07 pm

Post by Twomz »

Logicticus wrote:what crap logic from twomz are you talking about specifically, goofball?
Everything i've posted so far probably.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #413 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:56 am

Post by Twomz »

I've thought of doing the same Goof. This game is rolling to a halt, we need more people to post, even if they don't have anything to say.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #425 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:14 am

Post by Twomz »

mod wrote:
Warning: Mod is beginning to contemplate deadline.
Erm,
vote: Bertrand
Just in case the deadline is an "everyone who's not voting loses their vote" deadline (as tends to be the norm in games i've played). If not, everyone should pick the person they think is the scummiest and vote for them, that way, we can at least be able to concentrate better tomorrow (people won't be distracted by scummy looking players, and we can pick out the real scum).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #428 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:15 pm

Post by Twomz »

I've been in several games where the mod takes away the vote of all players not voting on the deadline, and reajusts the majority to fit with all the players that still have their vote... in fact, it's what i've gotten used to.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #430 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:48 pm

Post by Twomz »

WDMII and others on MTGSalvation, several games on both manatap and Forumgames.com (site died, how sad :(). I just got used to it for a while there.

Once the deadline is reached, all the people who aren't voting lose their vote for the rest of the day, and the majority needed to lynch is "adjusted" according to the remaining people able to vote. It's always seemed to be the best system to me...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #432 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:26 am

Post by Twomz »

Hmm... ok then. I believe H-guy made it up on Salvation... but, whatever. I'm suspended for 2 days over there anyway.

So it's just a regular "lynch the person w/ the most votes" deadline then?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #447 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:53 pm

Post by Twomz »

Erm, that makes a vig worse than a doc man... that's some bad logic...

Unvote
Unless someone counterclaims you, i believe you're the doc, although i don't think coming forward is a good idea, because we may have 2.

I'll
for no real reason... *sigh* we need a lead soon.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #454 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:42 am

Post by Twomz »

Unvote
... either we have 2 docs, or one of them is lying...
FOS: Bertrand and Airotcia
. I'm not sure if lynching either of them is the correct move for today, because they could both easily be telling the truth. But, if i had to chose the more likely scum between them it'd be Bertrand.

If they are both telling the truth, i doubt they are both telling the whole truth. I don't think we'll see two plain normal docs in a game this size w/ this theme. I think we should discuss the possibilities more before we decide if either of them is lying/if we should lynch one of them (whatever we do, we can't lynch one, find out that that ones a doc, and go lynch the other... that's bad playing).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #462 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:01 pm

Post by Twomz »

There is also a "Placebo" doc, that just thinks they protect people... but really don't.

I believe that there's a 20% chance that Bertrand is a reg. Doc. 30% chance that he's a doc w/ some sort of disability. And a 50% chance that he's mafia (or other scum). I'll
vote: Bertrand
on a 50% chance of him being scum. (imo)

That puts him at 4 votes (out of 7 i believe). There isn't a deadline yet, so we should be able to take our time and think this out (in other words... don't speed lynch him... at least not yet.)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #479 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:46 am

Post by Twomz »

I too remember something about a single kill group w/ 2 kills being mentioned, although i don't remember who said it... i think it was during day 2. Or maybe not, i can't find it either... maybe it was on another game :?

PS: it's 1 to lynch... FYI.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #483 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:55 am

Post by Twomz »

Indeed...

@ BJ: You had to vote yourself before you could vote for someone else BJ?

Regardless, unless BJ's vote doesn't count, then it's twilight.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #488 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:28 pm

Post by Twomz »

Vote: Shamrock
Although i'm surprised that Airotcia is alive... but i'll chalk it up to mafia WIFOM for now... we may have to look into her actions more in depth later on just be sure though. (I'm voting Shamrock for his lasting vote on Airotcia last night)

I guess we just have one more mafiaso left eh? Doesn't look like there is more than one kill group left... and our vig is gone :?. Out of 20 w/ a SK i'd be guessing a 4 person mafia group + SK, but we can't be certain about that because there are no vanilla roles in the game.

Passdog, do you have a reason for your vote? Cause if your a cop and found scum, it'd be nice to know so we can go ahead and win today (unless there's another scum, which is doubtful but possible).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #500 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:00 am

Post by Twomz »

Unvote
Your carelessness has been forgiven Shams.

We have 2 SK? and 4 mafia? I guess the overall town must just be powerful. There's still probably a scum left though, or else the game would have ended yesterday.

W/ 6 to lynch, there are 2 votes left i'm not going to put him one away from lynch til we see what VitaminR is looking for.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #511 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:56 am

Post by Twomz »

Are you saying that you were vig, but when HIAB got lynched you turned SK?

@ BJ: Indeed, the game would be over if there wasn't another scum.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #527 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:15 pm

Post by Twomz »

Hurrah! Go go scum lynch. Also, he can't be naive if he got a guilty result shammy.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #530 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:23 pm

Post by Twomz »

You mean passdog...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #538 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:24 am

Post by Twomz »

So you're a mason cop? Sweet.
Vote: BJ
GG all. This was a fun game. I'm looking forward to No Vanilla 2 already :). Oh, btw, I had 4 one shot abilities (doc, cop, etc..) I'm sure Mike will reveal all the choices when the game ends. (I only have a vig left... but they really didn't help all that much anyway :? )

GG people.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #544 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:17 am

Post by Twomz »

Well, if BJ isn't mafia we know Vitamin is lieing and is most likely scum. But with 9 people left i doubt the mafia would try something like that, so it's a safe bet that BJ is the last mafiaso.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #552 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:48 am

Post by Twomz »

I roleblocked Help on Night 2 (not sure why... *shrug* I didn't want to waste an ability).
Night 3 i did nothing. Night 4 I Doced Air... I guess that worked, because the kill was claimed by the SK. Night 5 I investigated Vitamin (town).

Now, i'm basically a vanilla :(.
Vote: Olio
I'm sure a cop investigated him last night and we'll find out for sure before he's lynched.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #565 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:15 am

Post by Twomz »

...?
DG wrote:Night 4: BabyJesus, brand new board game
...Anyone want to venture a guess at this?

Unvote
I too, didn't know olio was confirmed in thread. I just assumed he was lurking the whole game...

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #570 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:14 pm

Post by Twomz »

While i agree w/ your plan Passdog... what if the mafia decides not to kill anyone tonight. I guess it won't matter. 6 people (5 town, 1(?) mafia) tonight... one kill (2?) tonight, bringing us to 5 or 4 people tomorrow. As long as there's just one mafiaso left, we should be ok. (of course, i've been wrong on this before... :oops: )

Wait... one more thing. It'd probably be better for the docs to protect each other. That way there's no way the mafia can get either of them (and since there's probably just one mafiaso left, there's no way he/she can win) Of course, if one of them is a mafia doc... then, well... we'll know because the other will die won't we *shrug*.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #577 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:39 am

Post by Twomz »

DG: I wouldn't target someone that's suppost to die if i were you ;).

@ olio: I had decided w/ myself at the beginning of the game not to vig anyone, unless it was obvious that they were scum. (It's one shot... so if i hit a townie, it's worse than a normal vig hitting a townie) I actually forgot i had the vig left in that post :?.

About the mafia doc... I've been in a few games with them. Basically they can protect one mafiaso each night from viggings and SKs. They're really not that powerful, unless a mafiaso gets outted during the day and the vig says he's going to kill them.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #588 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:31 pm

Post by Twomz »

Erm... i think that was 4. (lynch) If you have something to say DG, better say it before Mike sees the thread.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #590 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:29 pm

Post by Twomz »

Indeed, unless there are 2 mafia left, there is no way for them to win... unless the Mason buddies are lying....... hmm.

Regardless, it is twilight. I'll (hopefully) see y'all in the morning.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #595 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:49 pm

Post by Twomz »

Erm... w/e. I'm getting banned from my compy til further notice, so my postings will be far and inbetween (probably not til monday or tuesday... if then). Sorry for the inconvience.

btw, you need to redo your tags for your vote. I'll try to figure out who the mafia is in my solitude, but i'm going to be busy doing homework (or yardwork... or lifting smouldering stones w/ my forearms :()
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #601 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:38 am

Post by Twomz »

I targetted Olio for a vig kill last night, but it obviously didn't go through.

If we're dealing with a mafia doc, then we'd have gotten a guilty, and if we're dealing w/ a GF he couldn't have stopped the kill... We know that GF's aren't unnightkillable because of GL's vig kill of Monty. So i don't know what's going on.

When did a cop clear Air? Maybe the lack of NKs was because the mafia recruited the Doc? If she blocked my kill of olio, then that would explain why he didn't die. Especially since she's the only doc left.

Regardless, i probably am the best play for today. I just hope after the NK you can figure out who the last mafiaso(at this point it has to be just one...) is.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #614 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:04 am

Post by Twomz »

@ Lloyd: Probably because it was me and BJ alone in a mafia group. He could roleblock and i was GF. We could also only kill everyother night :? (thus the lack of NKs.)

It was a good game... but when it got to the point where it was me and BJ vs 11 townies... i got kinda depressed (I knew i wasn't going to win) when BJ got lynched... i pretty much gave up hope... (1 vs 9?) I did get closer than i thought i would.

So, how did i do on my first ever game to be mafia :P?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #620 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:32 am

Post by Twomz »

Me and BJ could only win if there were 4 players left, and both of us were alive, or if only one of use was alive, only 2 players were left.

Monty's group could have won w/ 6 players left in the game, if they hadn't been destroyed so early in the game.

Also... darn you SOS... I was going to fake claim cop w/ your information... but you died freakin Night 1 :x
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #623 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:28 am

Post by Twomz »

Yeah, but being in a 2 person scum group in a 20 player game kinda sucks... Even from the beginning i was pretty sure we were going to lose. It was fun though, Although, not as much when i was all alone versus an angry mob of townies... :(. Maybe i'll do better next time.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #628 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:14 am

Post by Twomz »

Who should get what MVPs? LVPs?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #635 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:22 am

Post by Twomz »

Thx.

It was the othe scumgroup that offed Fritz. We were planning on trying to get him lynched the next day (it looked like an easy lynch), but then he was Nked. I don't remember why it would have been an easy lynch... didn't he claim Roleblocker with an already dead one? Something like that... Only being able to kill every other night sucks...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”