NY136: The Death of ReaperCharlie (GAME OVER, Town win!)

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

I'm not scum at all, otherwise I would have quicklynced you several pages ago for the victory.

This is infuriating.

~~~

Iecerint, you definintly need to shoot one of DX or Yos2 tonight and pray.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Mod: Prod on Toasty and CTD
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Some of that isn't true, as MBL certainly never voted you, and I voted DX on independent reasons.

Also, its untrue of you to say I defended scum. I said that one of MBL and DX was scum, and after lynching you (as scum yesterday), the vig would shoot MBL to either confirm him as scum or DX as scum.

I didn't try and defend scum, I wanted to lynch you and have the other scum sorted out in the night.

Can you prove these statements you are saying I did, or not, because I've tried to use quotes and explain your play as best and clearly as possible and your defense is usually a mix of 'you did XXXX', with no back up or, I believe XXXX, so this means you're scum, which isn't valid when your alignment is in question and you have contradictory stances in Mafia Discussion.

Meh, mafia is never a game of absolute certainty, you yourself believe this, So i'm not sure why you're so intent of saying no one could have any doubts about MBL's alignment when he claimed TOWN after he was lynched. I'm not seeing how town wouldn't believe this, which is why I think you knew his alignment and knew he was flipping scum.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Yeah, initially I thought DX was scum, but I think the only difference between you and me in my view is that I voted him while you did not.

Also, you've changed your tone drastically here in order to fit whatever mode you think will get me mislynched;

You "couldn't figure it out"? Bull.
You never even TRIED to figure it out, which is a completely different thing. We had a cop claim a guilty on another person, and you did your best to ignore the whole situation and try to distract the town into lynching a third party.
If you had tried to figure it out, if you had even commented on which one of the two was more likely scum, that'd be one thing, but you carefully avoided ever doing anything like that, lest you link yourself to your buddy.

You argued at length that the cop who got a guilty on MBL was lying scum.
(See the quote above, for example). By doing that, you were defending MBL. That's pretty much the only way you could have defended MBL at that point.

which is very scummy. I mean, you've done this several times now today. This is why I think you're scum trying to get a mislynch off on me Yosarian.

~~~

As for the situation yesterday, you seem to be doing you best to nitpick only my stance, where I tried to vote you, without mentioning other people, because I think you don't want to risk alienating other players. Several had the same views I did, but that doesn't really matter to you

You call me out on voting you, but you don't

1. Mention DH who voted both DX and you, because you don't want him to move his vote now
2. Call out Iece, who has expressed today that he had the same sentiment as I did yesterday that DX could have been fake claiming and was generally unsure of the situation
3. Really go after CTD, who voted for DX yesterday, instead preparing to lynch him tomorrow should I flip town
(4. Even talk about toasty really)
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Going to be v/la for next few days.

If anything important comes up, shoot me a question and i'll answer it when I have access. I think I've been pretty clear about why Yos should be lynched over us.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

hehe, noticed Iece's post. 'Sneaky rhetorical things' as you say, are the basis for determining if someone is mafia or not.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

IF you moved your vote to Yosarian we could get on with lynching scum.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Hey, CTD and MBL and PJ and Thor, we're in another game called secret society mafia, if you've got the time, head on over to it.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

If we had won on day four I would have nominated us for best scum team, but alas...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”