NY 140 - Powerrox93's Large Normal I (Game Over)

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #487 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:08 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

AY YO

I'm going to read up. Please let me know if there's anything specific you want me to know beforehand or if there are any game summarizations.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #488 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:08 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #489 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:16 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

WOW

Are people seriously saying that we should lynch a claimed cop

and are those people who are saying that we should lynch a claimed cop really goddamn townies?

kdowns is town, and I can sense that only by reading RVS.
uncledaphne is town but isn't very good at it

Someone sum up the case on SodaSpirit.

WHY IS ALABASKA STILL ON FURCOLOW, IS THERE ANY REASON FOR THIS?

In post 202, Alabaska J wrote:hey flameaxe and lowell, nice to play with you guys again! :cop:

i'll start of with you guys. I really liked flameaxe's play so far today. flameaxe's entrance and analysis post are excellent. i don't agree everywhere, but i like the sentiment. however, this doesn't necessarily get you off the hook. as i will talk about with lowell, i don't like the uncledaphne votes; newer player asking a question that on the surface seems like it can get good discussion going. how can scum benefit from this knowledge? if anything, town benefits, as the mafia already knows who isn't with them. all this can do is out scum by letting something slip about their playstyle perhaps.

lowell, to be honest, you are playing like you were when i played with you in my first newbie (i believe it was?) and you were scum then. semi-lurking, and darting in with critiques just enough to seem active. also, i don't like your vote on uncledaphne. i don't like flameaxe's either but his seems much more thought out. yours is just calling his question dumb and voting him. this is kinda how you play but this also seems as though there is very little thought.

I don't like furc's vote jumping, and i disagree with flameaxe about the wagon. furc seems scummy to me throughout the game. if flameaxe is scum, this could be distancing i suppose. that's a bit of a reach for now though. also i don't like his vote on WBN, other than for the obvious reason. seems like an opportunistic vote on an overwhelmed player. not enough to start a lynch certainly. oddly enough, when he thinks something similar to that is happening, he complains that he is being policy lynched. major overreaction to sampson's questioning.

i actually don't find 37 by theamatuer scummy. seems honest to me. dumb, but honest. it's certainly not pro-town, but it's not scummy. 46 fits this mold. don't make that kinda stuff a habit IMO. really don't like 59 though. makes me feel like the first two statements could be more related and possibly a scummy slip

kdowns should post more, can't get a read on him at all really.

iamusername, you sound like you are mad about something involving a pressure vote in the past. is this true?

Nobody Special, i get an overall town vibe from you.

i like SodaSpirit17's questioning of samson. feels pro-town to me. samson you're lurking too.

i don't like lurconus' vote on sodaspirit. he's been lurking most of the game then comes out of nowhere and tunnels this guy. one of my more suspicious guys

lowell's OMGUS on churo reeks for me…churo seems town

i take back what i said sampson, your posting gets much better at the end

woah toon fighter, didn't know you were even here. post more.

okay, with the 97% town thing, furc looks scummy. looks like super distancing going on between him and flameaxe. hmmm.

not sure what i think of NS and BBM's back and forth around here. i think NS is blowing things out of proportion but an honest mistake

furc: another OMGUS, now on soda? really? you also post a lot without saying much, which seems scummy, as it gives the illusion of contribution but actually clutters the game page. that's more of a personal thing, though; i wouldn't vote you just based on that.

this seems pretty funky in my opinion.

i agree with this to an extent. definitely a solid case by iamausername. have we played together?

wow more oMGUS from furc in the peregrinev vote. don't agree with furc there; a meta is a legitimate reason to vote someone.

i don't like NS voting CSL right now. there are better targets. this deserves an FoS more than a vote, NS.

i'm gonna conclude with
Vote: Furcolow
HoS: Lowell
and
Lurconis
, and
FoS: Flameaxe
and
Theamatuer

oh.

WOW this post is bad.
Vote: Alabaska J

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #490 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:17 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm going to quote Yahtzee and make it very clear how bad that post is.

That post is

fucking
fucking
fucking
fucking

bad

bad

bad

bad

please

please

please

please

lynch him.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #491 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:19 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

note: the very casual "hey look im scumhunting but not really" tone. the laziness until he actually has to get his ass together and do work. the OBVIOUSNESS behind his active lurking.

you can even see that he doesn't vote at all before or after his frank vote

SO BASICALLY

YOU SHOULD LYNCH ALABASKA J AND THAT WOULD BE SUPER COOL PEOPLE

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #493 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:23 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

You really can't see the obvious "let me pick at little weak parts of peoples' arguments and try to look town and then go back to posting absolutely nothing" style in that post?

and don't get me started on the vote,
TWO HoSES AND TWO FoSES

JGIOSK.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #494 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:25 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Actually, I can bold the parts of that post that incriminate him for you. Here you go:

hey flameaxe and lowell, nice to play with you guys again!

i'll start of with you guys. I really liked flameaxe's play so far today. flameaxe's entrance and analysis post are excellent. i don't agree everywhere, but i like the sentiment. however, this doesn't necessarily get you off the hook. as i will talk about with lowell, i don't like the uncledaphne votes; newer player asking a question that on the surface seems like it can get good discussion going. how can scum benefit from this knowledge? if anything, town benefits, as the mafia already knows who isn't with them. all this can do is out scum by letting something slip about their playstyle perhaps.

lowell, to be honest, you are playing like you were when i played with you in my first newbie (i believe it was?) and you were scum then. semi-lurking, and darting in with critiques just enough to seem active. also, i don't like your vote on uncledaphne. i don't like flameaxe's either but his seems much more thought out. yours is just calling his question dumb and voting him. this is kinda how you play but this also seems as though there is very little thought.

I don't like furc's vote jumping, and i disagree with flameaxe about the wagon. furc seems scummy to me throughout the game. if flameaxe is scum, this could be distancing i suppose. that's a bit of a reach for now though. also i don't like his vote on WBN, other than for the obvious reason. seems like an opportunistic vote on an overwhelmed player. not enough to start a lynch certainly. oddly enough, when he thinks something similar to that is happening, he complains that he is being policy lynched. major overreaction to sampson's questioning.

i actually don't find 37 by theamatuer scummy. seems honest to me. dumb, but honest. it's certainly not pro-town, but it's not scummy. 46 fits this mold. don't make that kinda stuff a habit IMO. really don't like 59 though. makes me feel like the first two statements could be more related and possibly a scummy slip

kdowns should post more, can't get a read on him at all really.

iamusername, you sound like you are mad about something involving a pressure vote in the past. is this true?

Nobody Special, i get an overall town vibe from you.

i like SodaSpirit17's questioning of samson. feels pro-town to me. samson you're lurking too.

i don't like lurconus' vote on sodaspirit. he's been lurking most of the game then comes out of nowhere and tunnels this guy. one of my more suspicious guys

lowell's OMGUS on churo reeks for me…churo seems town

i take back what i said sampson, your posting gets much better at the end

woah toon fighter, didn't know you were even here. post more.

okay, with the 97% town thing, furc looks scummy. looks like super distancing going on between him and flameaxe. hmmm.

not sure what i think of NS and BBM's back and forth around here. i think NS is blowing things out of proportion but an honest mistake

furc: another OMGUS, now on soda? really? you also post a lot without saying much, which seems scummy, as it gives the illusion of contribution but actually clutters the game page. that's more of a personal thing, though; i wouldn't vote you just based on that.

this seems pretty funky in my opinion.

i agree with this to an extent. definitely a solid case by iamausername. have we played together?

wow more oMGUS from furc in the peregrinev vote. don't agree with furc there; a meta is a legitimate reason to vote someone.

i don't like NS voting CSL right now. there are better targets. this deserves an FoS more than a vote, NS.

i'm gonna conclude with Vote: Furcolow, HoS: Lowell and Lurconis, and FoS: Flameaxe and Theamatuer.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #496 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:38 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

hahahah oh. I'm looking at Wianaot's ISO right now. Just no.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #509 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 499, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 335, kdowns wrote:Soda, I have almost 15 days before I need to cast my vote, so why are you pushing it?
This is lazy thinking. We may have 15 days (14 now, whatever) until deadline, but that doesn't mean we have to use all of that time. When we're ready to lynch somebody, we should lynch somebody. Waiting to deadline for deadline's sake is not protown, as it just saps energy from the game.

In post 478, iamausername wrote:Furcolow's claim wasn't likely to be a scum move, but it wasn't in any way a good move.
Agreed.

In post 495, CSL wrote:
FoS: Alabaska J

Will read into that more tonight.
Huh? Is this based entirely on DemonHybrid's posts?

Welcome DH. While I appreciate your enthusiasm, stuff like post 494 is singularly unhelpful. What's not to understand about Soda?

So...amatuer...where r u? I'm here, and you've basically made two theory posts, no scumhunting.

It's not that I don't understand the case, I'd rather get a summary of the case against him so I don't have to read 15+ pages.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #510 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

But, Flay, it doesn't matter, seeing as how Alabascum J needs to die

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #522 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 512, SodaSpirit17 wrote:OMG please cut the miller crap.

So uh, I don't get why Demon thinks Alabaska is terrible. because he's one of my strongest town-tells.

:roll:

Read the post I pointed out. Then read the ISO of his predecessor. Then read his recent posts.

He is terribly active lurking with a spout of activity and then he didn't want to be in the fray of the main suspicions of today.

HE IS SCUM

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #600 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:10 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Flay, do you mind summarizing the Soda case?

I'm sad that there's a legitimate daphne wagon and not a Alabaska wagon. Why would scum want to publicly call for a lynch of a claimed cop?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #610 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Soda, point out the posts that made daphne scummy to you.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #611 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:12 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'll expect that in the next 3 posts or I will switch my vote to you, because I see a switch onto an easy target, and that's more than enough to be confident in your lynch and wait to hang Alabaska tomorrow.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #613 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:15 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

OH BY THE WAY

ALABASCUM J

WHERE ARE YOU

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #616 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 615, SodaSpirit17 wrote:No one has counterclaimed cop yet bozo. He's the real deal. He's not scum. Unless if Toon Fighter or something is the cop, Furco is town.

That's one.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #617 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 614, uncledaphne wrote:
In post 611, DemonHybrid wrote:I'll expect that in the next 3 posts or I will switch my vote to you, because I see a switch onto an easy target, and that's more than enough to be confident in your lynch and wait to hang Alabaska tomorrow.

Can you please explain your case against Alabaska?

He's an active lurky scummy person who posted a "long wall post" full of picking at weak arguments, complete with multiple HoS and FoSing along with a vote. His predecessor was lurking and Alabaska J is doing nothing but active lurking and commenting on random things without making a single attempt at finding scum.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #622 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:24 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 621, SodaSpirit17 wrote:Toon is the only one I could think of that would be cop besides Furc.

EB4P: Nice countervote. You will die now.

EB4P: @Zeek, lolwat? I don't think there wouldn't be a cop...

That's two.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #624 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:25 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 619, uncledaphne wrote:
In post 617, DemonHybrid wrote:
In post 614, uncledaphne wrote:
In post 611, DemonHybrid wrote:I'll expect that in the next 3 posts or I will switch my vote to you, because I see a switch onto an easy target, and that's more than enough to be confident in your lynch and wait to hang Alabaska tomorrow.

Can you please explain your case against Alabaska?

He's an active lurky scummy person who posted a "long wall post" full of picking at weak arguments, complete with multiple HoS and FoSing along with a vote. His predecessor was lurking and Alabaska J is doing nothing but active lurking and commenting on random things without making a single attempt at finding scum.

Ok he still doesnt seem very scummy to me. The only thing Soda has done on the other hand, is sheep, and buddy.
Vote:SodaSpirit17

:roll:

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #628 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:39 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 626, SodaSpirit17 wrote:Hmm well you do know more about this site than I do probz, so I'll keep that in mind..

Unvote, Vote: SodaSpirit17

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #634 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #636 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote

Fair enough.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #657 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

NO ONE IS LYNCHING EITHER KDOWNS OR FRANK

Scum will have to waste the cop or he will continue to get more results.

We will have both cops give their results. When one of them dies and flips cop, we will take their word as gospel, and we simply lynch the other one.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #658 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

And when I mean give their results, I mean give them at the start of EVERY DAY.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #659 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Can this be our fucking lynch for today please -_-

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #749 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:53 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I don't see why people are ignoring alabaska and it's driving me nuts

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #752 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 688, uncledaphne wrote:I claim One-Shot Town Neighborizer

Hey look. This role was the game that I modded that Power was in and it's rather likely that he picked it up for this game.

Why are people still on this wagon

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #784 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 777, Furcolow wrote:We lynch UNCLE then we lynch DH when Uncle flips scum
That is the best course of action here.

You're bad at scum, really.

You should kill kdowns tonight and make it quick for yourself.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #786 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Also, I think its fucking hilarious that people are voting for me for "defending obvscum daphne" when there's no scum to scum motivation defending someone so obviously destined to die. Really shows the recent quality of players on this site.

The fact that alabaska ignored everything I had to say and focused on the one thing he could defend means that he's scum. You guys are being pretty bad right now.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #787 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Daphne, for example, is stupid town because he obviously didn't read the case that I posted against alabaska. I specified my reason for voting him multiple times. He tried to lynch a claimed cop. He is stupid town. Scum don't do things that stupid.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #789 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

You're one of the actual competent players in this game and obviously the real cop, but I want frank to flail around some more before you're killed.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #790 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I don't think I'm going to post much more today. There's only so much I can convince a bunch of emptyheaded fools before there's nothing left to do but give up trying.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #792 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

And my point was proven in spades.

I'm going to get out of this thread before I drown in the drool coming from the mouths of the idiots in this game.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #794 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 657, DemonHybrid wrote:
NO ONE IS LYNCHING EITHER KDOWNS OR FRANK

Scum will have to waste the cop or he will continue to get more results.

We will have both cops give their results. When one of them dies and flips cop, we will take their word as gospel, and we simply lynch the other one.

Read this, you derp.

And on second thought, I didnt realize that alabaska actually replied. I've been on my cell, so let me read it over.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #795 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 793, theamatuer wrote:Why don't we help you then?
vote:DH

Idiots think I want the cop to die instead of me stating that it's inevitable.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #797 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Oh, alabaska's reply is just a bunch of adhom. And he thinks that my vote for soda means that I thought that he wasn't scum anymore.

This is priceless.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #799 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 798, theamatuer wrote:He's talking about it like he's hoping that this will happen.
And there could be docs

Wow.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #802 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

So, let me give you guys a hint at who the scum is. Then you can go on your stupid lynching spree. Hey, you can even lynch me! In fact, it'd do me a favor, because my frustration level is rising at seeing this shit.

You know who scum is not? Scum is not people who are loud, uppity, and make stupid decisions with their votes and logic. People like Amateur are not scum.

People like daphne are not scum, because scum do not vote a cop claim. They do not pick out absolutely faulty logic and ignore points. They try to manipulate, not say stupid things. They do not claim shit like 1-shot neighborizers.

People like kdowns are not scum because the town motivation outweights the scum motivation. Like, scum counterclaiming a cop. Scum don't do that because that means a wasted scum after the real cop dies.

You want to know who scum is?

People who look for wagon switches and hop on with weak reasoning.

People who take potshots and go back into hiding. They are reactive and take shots when it is most opportune.

People who don't have strong opinions either way in hopes of sailing by.

The tricky ones are the ones that constantly lurk without content and actually make good cases and have opinions but aren't confirmable.

Look for scum in Alabaska, Lurconis, iamausername, Frank (lol, obviously), Peregrine as a start. Flay, Sampson (I'm getting to your post in a second) and Flameaxe are the tricky ones.

It's really not rocket science here, but I'm guessing it's not high school level algebra either by the way you guys are acting around it.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #805 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Oh, so the question is "How is churo's ISO any different than WBN's"?

In post 109, WianaotBrriarNod wrote:I'm sorry mates, I went V/LA just before the game went live, and I JUST FOUND OUT about the V/LA thing for the accounts right now, so I'm sorry about that.

In post 188, WianaotBrriarNod wrote:Reading what we have.

Are we still in RV mode?

Busy. Gomen no-sai.

That's WBN's.

In post 26, churoasasin wrote:
iamausername wrote:VOTE: churoasasin

that's not how you spell assassin

It was on purpose :P
Anyways, VOTE: Sampson because he was a character in Camp Lazlo.

In post 45, churoasasin wrote:
uncledaphne wrote:Anyways, I want everyone to answer one question. Not answering will raise your scum level

Would you rather play as town or mafia?

Personally, I enjoy playing Mafia much more than I do playing Town.
But yeah, until he explains himself,
UNVOTE: Sampson
VOTE: Lowell
Another thing, why the question uncle?

In post 94, churoasasin wrote:That was indeed a stupid question to ask as a game starter, because who wouldn't answer? Saying Mafia doesn't make you look suspicious, and saying town doesn't make you look suspicious.
But, you just simply said it was stupid. No explaining, just I'm voting uncle, because he asked a stupid question. As to your "scum like to look like they're participating by appearing to be active" argument does hold water, however, it's the very start of the game, and we were just spam voting, someone had to start something.
What I think is you're just trying to find a scapegoat, that scapegoat was uncle, now it's me. Now you're looking even scummier to me.

That's
half
of churo's.

As for peoples' votes for me, I was mistaken of the number of votes on me mixed in with someone (I think it was Alabaska)'s claim that I was defending daphne too much, so that's an error on my part. Now that I know that it's only because of how I feel about Alabaska, I can headdesk
even harder

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #806 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 804, SodaSpirit17 wrote:Hey guys who could be down for some Peregrine pressure? Amateur you're still scum.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: PeregrineV

THIS IS A GOOD POST!

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #807 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Well, except the part where you call amateur scum, but at least it's a start. Baby steps before you run.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #810 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote, Vote: PeregrineV
because no one obviously cares about lynching Alabaska.

Doesn't matter anyway, scum is scum and lynching one scum is no less valid than lynching another scum.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #815 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 812, theamatuer wrote:I don't
It's a pressure vote on someone who only posted 7 posts

Now, kids, lets review.

Remember what I said scum don't do? They don't....

Little Bobby?

Yes, that's right! Post something unbelievably derpy! Gold star!

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #824 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I don't post reads that I'm not confident in. People have said the same about daphne and I didn't flinch then, either.

Preview edit to Flameaxe: Really? Yeah, BBM, I KNOW that that's not a 100% indication that amateur is town. But what manipulational motivation does that show? Answer me that.

Preview edit to Sampson: Do you know that churo had no reason to leave? Provided that you don't know that either had or had not a reason to leave, and the fact that Churo actually posted some scumhunting as opposed to WBN's "Oh, I'm here, totally going to post content later guys" post, how can you say that it's worse?

In fact, my point was never "WBN's ISO is worse than churo's". It was "WBN's ISO is fucking pathetic", which ALABASKA turned into "WBN's ISO is "no different" than churo's", which is false on it's own, but has terrible motivation as well.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #825 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

EBWOP: My ORIGINAL point was never "WBN's ISO is worse than Churo's".

Basically, I don't do comparisons. I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #827 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 826, Flameaxe wrote:I'm not saying it isn't a 100% indication (despite you flaunting it like it is), but you really need to screw your head on straight if you are actually considering "too scummy" as a town tell.

hoooooooooooooooold the phoooooooooooooooone right here, sir.

I didn't say "too scummy".

I said "too dumb".

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #829 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 828, Sampson wrote:@DH:

No. For all I know, both of them could have legitimate reasons for leaving. But the fact remains that churo lurked for even longer than WBN. Also, I never said that you meant that WBN's ISO is worse than churo's. Seeing as you never said anything about churo's ISO, it couldn't have been. I was saying that your comments about WBN's ISO can be applied to churo's as well. Sure, you may not do comparisons, but that doesn't change the fact that your scumhunting logic toward someone else can be directed to yourself.

Except that it's amplified by Alabaska's potshot-and-then-hang-back style of "scumhunting".

I still don't agree that WBN's ISO = churo's ISO, but to each their own.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #831 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

90 posts of garbage could just be a garbage attempt to find scum. That's what you guys aren't seeing.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #834 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

No, I see those posts. I just don't see the scum motivation behind garbage posts if they're frequent, have a scumhunting tone behind them and makes random accusations EVEN THOUGH they're dumb.

Acting "too scummy" is grounds for being lynched. For example, Peregrine is too scummy, therefore I'm voting him.

Being "too dumb" is grounds for having their play looked at and analyzed a LOT harder than how you guys are going about it.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #835 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

For the record, BBM, I consider scummy as the points I said earlier in #802.

Voting someone for saying that the cop will inevitably die is -stupid-, not -scummy-. It isn't "semantics", they're different.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #837 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

He's made some wagon hops, but he's also made a lot of STUPID decisions with his voting. Can you agree with me on that point?

And I'd like to see how many people agree with you that he doesn't sound like he's scumhunting. If that's a point that I'm wrong about, then I need to get my scumdar tuned.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #838 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

That second sentence wasn't sarcasm or bitterness. I truly would like to know how many people agree with that.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #843 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 841, Flameaxe wrote:@DH: Define stupid decisions. My reasoning for suspecting him isn't necessarily the wagon hops, but it's which wagons he hopped on and when he did. In the context of the game, his votes have almost exclusively followed the pack (outside of the flay shit, which I've already beaten to death, imo). That and the fact that his contributions from page 4 to 15 or so consisted of
Dramatization wrote:Blah blah blah, where is Mr. Flay. Why is is he flaking? Blah blah blah.
I've already beaten this to death too, but I really didn't like the way he seemed to hide behind the publicly announced V/LA player and essentially twiddle his thumbs for a while.

It doesn't really matter if anyone agrees on the scumhunting bit. Show me otherwise. I'm not -that- blind to a different opinion, I just clearly don't see it as you do.

On an unrelated note, I'm curious as to why you see kdowns as obvcop in this situation, as again, I'm not seeing it as clear as you seem to be. No, I don't want an answer of "lol furc scum" or something to that effect. If I wanted that I could read any day one of any game with Furc on the player list (no offense buddy <3).

Basically any vote that he placed that has obviously wrong logic behind it.

I just personally would like to see who agrees with it first off. I can't teach the ability to see motivation.

I also can't see kdowns throwing himself out there to FAKE counterclaiming cop. If he's scum, he basically just committed suicide.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #851 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 847, Alabaska J wrote:
In post 802, DemonHybrid wrote:So, let me give you guys a hint at who the scum is. Then you can go on your stupid lynching spree. Hey, you can even lynch me! In fact, it'd do me a favor, because my frustration level is rising at seeing this shit.

You know who scum is not? Scum is not people who are loud, uppity, and make stupid decisions with their votes and logic. People like Amateur are not scum.

People like daphne are not scum, because scum do not vote a cop claim. They do not pick out absolutely faulty logic and ignore points. They try to manipulate, not say stupid things. They do not claim shit like 1-shot neighborizers.

People like kdowns are not scum because the town motivation outweights the scum motivation. Like, scum counterclaiming a cop. Scum don't do that because that means a wasted scum after the real cop dies.

People who take potshots and go back into hiding. They are reactive and take shots when it is most opportune.

The tricky ones are the ones that constantly lurk without content and actually make good cases and have opinions but aren't confirmable.

Look for scum in Alabaska, Lurconis, iamausername, Frank (lol, obviously), Peregrine as a start. Flay, Sampson (I'm getting to your post in a second) and Flameaxe are the tricky ones.

It's really not rocket science here, but I'm guessing it's not high school level algebra either by the way you guys are acting around it.

so people who act really scummy are town, and people who are at least more active than you are are scum? ha, most of us don;t even fit what you absurdly laid out as scumtells.
Vote: DemonHybrid

In post 835, DemonHybrid wrote:For the record, BBM, I consider scummy as the points I said earlier in #802.

Voting someone for saying that the cop will inevitably die is -stupid-, not -scummy-. It isn't "semantics", they're different.

Though, don't worry. I wouldn't call you that dumb. You're simply just taking a potshot and are scummy.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #852 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Had you been town, though, I would have called you really stupid.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #853 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 834, DemonHybrid wrote:No, I see those posts. I just don't see the scum motivation behind garbage posts if they're frequent, have a scumhunting tone behind them and makes random accusations EVEN THOUGH they're dumb.

Acting "too scummy" is grounds for being lynched. For example, Peregrine is too scummy, therefore I'm voting him.

Being "too dumb" is grounds for having their play looked at and analyzed a LOT harder than how you guys are going about it.

Like, I explained it here

In post 827, DemonHybrid wrote:
In post 826, Flameaxe wrote:I'm not saying it isn't a 100% indication (despite you flaunting it like it is), but you really need to screw your head on straight if you are actually considering "too scummy" as a town tell.

hoooooooooooooooold the phoooooooooooooooone right here, sir.

I didn't say "too scummy".

I said "too dumb".

i explained it here

In post 815, DemonHybrid wrote:
In post 812, theamatuer wrote:I don't
It's a pressure vote on someone who only posted 7 posts

Now, kids, lets review.

Remember what I said scum don't do? They don't....

Little Bobby?

Yes, that's right! Post something unbelievably derpy! Gold star!

i explained it here. yawn.

In post 802, DemonHybrid wrote:So, let me give you guys a hint at who the scum is. Then you can go on your stupid lynching spree. Hey, you can even lynch me! In fact, it'd do me a favor, because my frustration level is rising at seeing this shit.

You know who scum is not? Scum is
not people who are loud, uppity, and make stupid decisions with their votes and logic.
People like Amateur are not scum.

People like daphne are not scum, because scum do not vote a cop claim. They
do not pick out absolutely faulty logic and ignore points. They try to manipulate,
not say stupid things. They do not claim shit like 1-shot neighborizers.

People like kdowns are not scum because
the town motivation outweights the scum motivation
. Like, scum counterclaiming a cop. Scum don't do that because that means a wasted scum after the real cop dies.

i explained it here.

oh wait, that's the post you quoted, even. funny how you don't even read the post you vote me over.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #854 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

This game is so dumb. I'm sorry, Powerrox, but my god. It's not you, but it's the playerlist. Really.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #856 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I've reviewed my posts this game and realized that I've never really been this harsh in a game of mafia, so I want to make a quick aside and say that any insults that I may have said/will say should not be taken personally. It's just how I play sometimes and it's not how I interact with people out of game. That is all.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #870 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:26 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 860, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 802, DemonHybrid wrote:
So, let me give you guys a hint at who the scum is. Then you can go on your stupid lynching spree. Hey, you can even lynch me! In fact, it'd do me a favor, because my frustration level is rising at seeing this shit.

My god this post is bad.
Replace everything you said with "competent scum" and you might have a point. But even your "scum don't cc cop" point is ridiculous if they have a Scum RB. And that was the best of a bad lot. Bonus points for throwing suspicion on all of the (other) experienced players in the game. Wow.

In post 842, SodaSpirit17 wrote:So, Zeek, Lucro and Flay. Any other targets you have that are actually scum?
I could go for theamatuer. His lurking/lack of content since my return has really been suboptimal. Don't really like any of the other wagons (daphne in particular strikes me as townVI, at least for now). Not sure about the new Peregrine wagon, the timing seems really suspicious. UNVOTE: SodaSpirit, VOTE: theamatuer for now - I'm not thinking Soda is town, but the wagon's not getting any traction.

Where the hell is Toon Fighter??

Flay, I'm not just going to assume a scum roleblocker.

Even if there is and kdowns is scum, does it even matter? We're leaving both alive and one of them has to die at some point. The kdowns and Frank issue is resolved.

By the way, what is it that you don't like? Do you realize that when I meant the "tricky ones", I meant potential competent scum?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #872 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:37 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I didn't say I was an all knowing mafia god, but in the context of this game, you should be looking for:

because all I get from the loud, terrible, dumb people from this game is town vibes.

Yes, I KNOW that town can switch wagons and hop on with weak reasoning, or take potshots, or sometimes will not have strong opinions, etc., but a GOOD spot to look in THIS game is the people who I mentioned above. If this game could be completely figured out, there would be an 100% town win rate, and I'm talking about a HIGHER chance of catching scum.

Could theamateur be scum?
Maybe
. Maybe he is scum and maybe he really is that stupid as scum.

Could daphne be scum?
Maybe
. Maybe he is a scum neighborizer and acts belligerant just because.

But I don't feel that that's
likely
, because there's no MOTIVATION behind it for scum to act stupid, get in the fray and not hang back. Had Amateur not posted all of those dumb things, I doubt he would have been wagoned. But could it happen? Sure. But not a LOT of people do it. And that's my point.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #878 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:04 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

It was. 3-3-2-2-2 now.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #934 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:25 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Zeek, Lurky Lowell being a lurky Lowell is not a definitely scum indication. He's a lazy player and he's one of the tricky ones to gauge.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #979 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

If there's a protect, it should go on the person who he/she most believes is the cop OR on someone else that is protown to them, unless anyone else has bright ideas.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1038 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Ooookay.

Well, I guess scum CAN be that brash after all. Next thing you know, amateur will end up being scum.

Cops: Results?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1039 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Also, between Frank and kdowns, we have a scum. So, while TECHNICALLY we have 2-3 left, we're only looking for 1-2 out of 13 people.

Vote: PeregrineV

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1053 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Flay is voting for Alabaska, not Peregrine.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1062 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:20 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

....huh.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1069 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:16 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

We're still not lynching the cops. We're doing this until one of them dies or they'll continue getting results.

Surprisingly, I didn't like kdowns' result that much, but we need to keep weeding through other scummy people.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1071 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:07 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1070, Alabaska J wrote:i can't believe are voting for a player because he
replaced

i'd like people to reread DH's iso. see how many (could now be seen as) buddying posts he makes towards two confirmed scum, soda and uncle. makes me more than confident in a 100% non-OMGUS
vote: DemonHybrid
. i don't even have to use your tunneling on me now. obviously you are scum with those two.

Obviously I was wrong and you're kind of a derp for not thinking about the motivation behind defending a buddy so much, because there isn't any. And I didn't defend soda, so you're wrong there too.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1073 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:16 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1072, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 1065, ZeekLTK wrote:I want to hear from the real replacement before we do too much... I want to know if he really did get roleblocked or if uncle was messing with us

This; I'm willing to wait an appropriate amount of time for more information.

DemonHybrid wrote:We're still not lynching the cops.
So when do we start lynching them? LyLo?

Halfway down the line when the real cop has a shitload of results.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1074 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:19 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'd say around Day 3 or 4.

They need to start investigating people like lurkers, wagonhoppers and people who aren't scumhunting.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1084 (isolation #71) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1076, Lurconis wrote:
In post 1073, DemonHybrid wrote:
In post 1072, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 1065, ZeekLTK wrote:I want to hear from the real replacement before we do too much... I want to know if he really did get roleblocked or if uncle was messing with us

This; I'm willing to wait an appropriate amount of time for more information.

DemonHybrid wrote:We're still not lynching the cops.
So when do we start lynching them? LyLo?

Halfway down the line when the real cop has a shitload of results.

Only problem is real cop probably isn't getting results due to roleblocking.

It doesn't matter. We shouldn't risk a waste of a lynch on someone who could be the real cop until somewhat down the line. We bought some time with two scum dead.

In post 1079, Mr. Flay wrote:I'm sure he's talking about himself. Still, it's weirdly worded.

#1075 is... punchy. DH are you now disavowing your 'stupid players aren't scum' mantra, or were you just wrong the once?

I'm not usually wrong about it. Scum's motivations are NOT usually that blatant and daphne was just really terrible at scum.

In post 1083, Lurconis wrote:Alabaska J you completly misrepresent that DH just changed her mind out of nowhere to vote soda.

That being said @DH after soda provided his case why did you change right back to alabaska it would seem if you thought Soda's response was valid you would vote UD and if you didn't you would keep it on soda instead you chose a third option which left you off both scum wagons?

I didn't expect and wasn't around that much to go back onto the soda wagon; at the time, I thought Peregrine or another active lurker had more merit gaining a wagon but I definitely wasn't BUDDYING with soda nor defending him in any way. He was still neutral at the time of my unvote of him and his reply was sufficient enough for me to go back onto Alabaska, who at the time was my number 1 suspect (and he still is a huge suspect).

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1086 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1085, ZeekLTK wrote:
vote: DH

Also, besides everything Alabaska just pointed out, DH is constantly saying we need to leave the "cops" alone, when it's quite clear that one, if not both, are likely to be scum.

Except that I said they should be left alone only till midway through the game, but okay. Whatever you say.

I even responded to Flay and said "No, we're not lynching them at LyLo". Lets say you lynch the real cop and you lose a day and a lynch. Wouldn't that just be fucking awesome?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1088 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

It's a shitty result, but the daphne result IS a result.

Frank, if the true cop, confirms that there's a roleblocker.

There's a lot to process here and even more to process in the future provided they're both alive.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1129 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:19 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1128, sorgster wrote:
In post 1127, Alabaska J wrote:
In post 1123, sorgster wrote:
In post 1121, kdowns wrote:Furc claimed Cop and I CC'd him and requested Replacement during the night phase.

I've seen in the flash guide it is possible for there to be more than one type of cop. I have no idea why in the world pinkie said that dumb thing though.

answer this straight out:

do you know whether or not you were roleblocked last night versus no ability used (assuming you have an ability)?

nope

Ask. Assuming your claim is real, the mod should provide you with that information.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1155 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:13 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I don't think either sorg or kdowns were lying. I think Frank was just being dumb and kdowns got caught in the middle. My two cents.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1161 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:15 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Sorgster, explain that. I must have missed that.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1167 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:33 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Vote:sorgster

The inconsistency doesn't add up.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1185 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Wow, I was wrong about amateur too? -_-

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1187 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

unvote
. I'm no longer comfortable with this lynch.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1191 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1190, theamatuer wrote:kdowns plz check me. I think I'll get lynched at this rate.

kdowns, check who you feel should be checked.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1198 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm still looking at Peregrine and Alabaska.

Vote: PeregrineV

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1199 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

To be more specific, you avoided the soda wagon pretty daintily and your vote on sorg felt like a bus. So those are my thoughts on that.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1204 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1200, kdowns wrote:Coming Clean everyone, I am not an Actual Cop. I just claimed because I knew with out a doubt Frank was Scum and told myself as soon as his Lynch happened and He Flipped to scum that I'd come clean, I am just a VT. If Frank didn't flip scum I would of called for my immediate lynch for putting the town in such a bad position.

wow.

let me golfclap for you a little bit.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1205 (isolation #84) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

FoS: Flay

kdowns has no reason for DEBUNKING his own claim of cop out of nowhere when the person who was countering his claim died and flipped scum.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1208 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1206, Mr. Flay wrote:Why are you pointing that finger at ME? Are you saying you suspected a doublefalseclaim?? Go on, pull the other one...

I'm going to sleep before I vote a claimed-unclaimed-Cop. :roll:

I'm saying that kdowns has absolutely no motivation as scum to go "HEY, I'M NOT A REAL COP. JUST THOUGHT YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW THAT" instead of riding it and fucking town up hardcore.

The fact that you think that Frank vs. kdowns is scum vs scum is comical and scummy.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1209 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Though, to your credit, he hasn't died yet.

I guess that's the only crutch of the situation, but if the whole thing was just an elaborate play to clear kdowns...I don't think that would have happened. I REALLY don't think that.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1212 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 387, Furcolow wrote:I really don't like reading your posts, Samson, it's nothing personal other than your writing style
I didn't even realize you had asked me anything
notice how quickly I answered your one liner? Walls are very anti-town, unless your name is something like Flameaxe, Andrius, or MoI for me, who I can stand to read.

To whoever was saying "OMG YOURE GOING TO DIE TONIGHT"
1) No, I'm not, if you all lynch your cop
2) scum are obviously voting me right now, so they, like me, fear of a protective role clearing me
3) If I die tonight, we can get the information that there is unlikely to be a protective role, or said protective role is an idiot

This is Frank's claim post. #387.

People who post in between claims:

Soda, daphne, Amateur, Flame, iam, sampson, Lurconis, CSL, Flay, Peregrine, NS, Toon Fighter, Zeek, Churo...

Everyone in the game.

You know, as I'm posting this, I'm starting to think that kdowns waited to claim until everyone was confirmed to NOT CC frank.

UnFoS Flay
for what it's worth.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1213 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Wow, am I really THAT MUCH of an idiot player? Who UnFoSes a person, seriously

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1221 (isolation #89) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:12 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote, Vote: Alabaska

I'm keeping an eye on kdowns for now. I think there's a lot of grey area with him right now.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1222 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:12 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In before Alabaska votes for me

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1234 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:38 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote, Vote: CSL
because I'm not adverse to his lynch and his wagon seems to be picking up steam.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1242 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1239, ZeekLTK wrote:
Here's the thing about kdowns... the scum haven't tried to kill him in TWO NIGHTS that everyone supposedly thought he was the cop.

There is no good reason that scum would leave a cop around to reveal results every day to either confirm town players or out scum. There is no reason at all.

This means that SCUM SOMEHOW KNEW THAT KDOWNS WAS NOT THE COP FROM THE BEGINNING.

Now, granted, there are a few unlikely ways that they could have known, such as maybe they rolecopped him... but the MOST LIKELY explanation of how they KNEW he was not the cop was that HE IS SCUM.

vote: kdowns

How do you know they don't have a roleblocker?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1265 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Except for the fact that two kills went through last night.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1266 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

How about this: A roleblocker flip would clear kdowns?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1269 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1267, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 1266, DemonHybrid wrote:How about this: A roleblocker flip would clear kdowns?

Roleblocker who? Mafia?

CSL appears to have checked out already. Ridiculously anti-town.

A mafia blocker, yes.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1270 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1268, kdowns wrote:I'd do anything to clear my name, because I am honestly speaking the truth when I say I am just a VT. CSL does have an anti-town attitude, but with the second night kill there might be a possible SK?

I'm 98% sure that there's a mafia + SK setup. We might have a doctor and some other investies though (like tracker/watcher) since you didn't die IF you are town, and there's a roleblocker in this setup if that's the case.

Unless there's a mafioso that flips a different color, assume a SK.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1271 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

kdowns is not an SK though. We can assume a block or a bulletproof protect if that were the case, and therefore, one kill would go through.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1286 (isolation #98) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Vote: Toon Fighter

CSL: Sampson, theamatuer, PeregrineV, Mr. Flay,
Toon Fighter
, DemonHybrid, kdowns

Along with your general play.

Peregrine is still bad.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1287 (isolation #99) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm thinking there's 4 mafia and 1 SK with 18 total.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1289 (isolation #100) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

So, provided the SK doesn't hit the 4th scum, we have 2 days until kingmaker.

Eek.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1292 (isolation #101) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1290, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 1286, DemonHybrid wrote:

Toon Fighter
, DemonHybrid, kdowns

After the random period, TF voted ud, soda, and sorgster, and liked the furcwagon. His vote for CSL... seriously? You think that was scummy? 1229 was terribad. There's a reason we speedlynched his ass. He's not Mafia, and I don't think there's an SK, unless you think scum killed theamatuer??

Peregrine... I could see Peregrine, actually. He votes furc, then calls Soda "too scummy to be scum" and outright calls daphne scum after the Neighborizer claim (lolwut?). He's early on the sorgwagon though, which is shit after losing two scumbuddies.

Right now I like Lowell (still lurky, and his votes have been all over the place) or DH (spent a good part of the early game defending scum, then tunneled on Alabaska and jumped on and off the sorgwagon D2. D3, he talks about
Peregrine
avoiding the sorgwagon (which is patently false), but still wants Alabaska dead, too. But in the end, he helped with the very CSLwagon he's now condeming Toon Fighter for being on, despite TF's voting record being a lot better.

VOTE: DemonHybrid

Wait, what?

In post 1151, Mr. Flay wrote:
Mod:
Has NS been prodded? It's been six days...

I don't get why DH has more votes than Alabaska. Do people actually think he'd defend his scumbuddies that hard on D1??

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1293 (isolation #102) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Second off, Toon Fighter's play has been abysmal. I've given it a pass up until now but his position on the wagon plus his complete apathy as to who's scum really points to him, Peregrine or Alabaska to being scum.

What changed your mind between those posts? Because you have a lot to answer for.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1294 (isolation #103) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

The SK is scumhunting and Zeek was the likely scumkill.

I have to check those that tried to lynch amateur over the past few days to see if there was someone with a motive to kill him.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1299 (isolation #104) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:16 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1298, Lurconis wrote:
In post 1286, DemonHybrid wrote:

Toon Fighter
, DemonHybrid, kdowns

Along with your general play.

Peregrine is still bad.

How is toon fighters position on the wagon any worse than your own?? I agree TF seems opportunistic but so do you on that wagon.

I'm not saying mine is any better. But his play + his position on the wagon = he's likely scum.

It's like you guys forgot the whole "He's not doing shit for town" part of things.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1301 (isolation #105) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:54 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1300, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 1290, Mr. Flay wrote:After the random period, TF voted ud, soda, and sorgster, and liked the furcwagon.

He may not be scumhunting MUCH

Way to cement my point.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1318 (isolation #106) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

To respond to your first question: He's on my scumlist, but I'm pushing the people who have become more obvious as time went on.

To respond to your second: That was when you AND Frank were still alive. It's a moot point now.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1331 (isolation #107) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm going to wait to see if anyone catches how bad TF's case is on me.

Remember how I said scum usually take potshots and stand back and say nothing else? Welllllllllllllll

Also, I find it comical how he votes me BEFORE he finishes his reads, coming after a second vote for me.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1332 (isolation #108) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

On the flip side, at least Flay is town.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1334 (isolation #109) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1333, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 1324, kdowns wrote:Mr.Flay, I posted my Pre- Iso. I've got a couple of people left to Iso then I'll post my Post-Iso reads.
Durrrr, 1314 is on this very page. Like I said, swamped.

People I'm not willing to lynch today:
Flay, Sampson, Toon Fighter, Lurconis

People I am ambivalent on, but leaning town for now:
Alabaska, Peregrine

People I could see being scum today:
DemonHybrid, Lowell

People that confuse me:
kdowns

The fact that kdowns is still confusing you and that TF is off of your potential lynch list is some of the big reasons as to why I don't really care much about this game anymore.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1335 (isolation #110) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Oh, and Lurconis called kdowns a potential SK a page or so ago despite the fact that there wouldn't be two kills if kdowns was a SK.

You guys have brains that you aren't using and I think that, by now, if you aren't seeing the patterns, you won't even get close to seeing them. I'll accept this loss.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1338 (isolation #111) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1336, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1335, DemonHybrid wrote:Oh, and Lurconis called kdowns a potential SK a page or so ago despite the fact that there wouldn't be two kills if kdowns was a SK.

Why not?

In post 1335, DemonHybrid wrote:
You guys have brains that you aren't using and I think that, by now, if you aren't seeing the patterns, you won't even get close to seeing them. I'll accept this loss.

If you are town you win with town regardless if alive or dead. Why would you call this a "loss" when it's not even over?

1. Because, kdowns isn't dead.

This means a few things could not have happened:

-Scum tried to kill kdowns. Either he would be dead, or bulletproof (as most SKs are)
-Scum tried to roleblock kdowns as SK. There would be only the scum's kill, not his, if he were SK
-Scum left him completely alone. Seriously...which scumteam leaves a COP alone?

He was probably roleblocked.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1339 (isolation #112) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

2. Because I don't trust town's ability to find scum on the current path they're on.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1341 (isolation #113) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1340, kdowns wrote:Wait... This dawned on me...

Wouldn't the scum have tried to dispose of Mr.Flay because of his good quality posts, because if he would of lasted till Lylo he would be a big problem for scum...
I know I am rambaling but what about the possibility...

Flay is POSSIBLE scum, but unlikely after TF named him town, and TF is obvious scum.

If it isn't TF, then Flay is likely.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1347 (isolation #114) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:39 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1345, Toon Fighter wrote:I can believe that a scum kdowns would unclaim cop because it's easier to be a VT than to keep making up investigation results.

Astute observation. /sarcasm

Why is no one voting for this guy again?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1348 (isolation #115) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:39 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I mean, what is the point of countering a fake cop claim with a fake cop claim as scum?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1351 (isolation #116) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:07 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1345, Toon Fighter wrote:
I can believe that a scum kdowns would unclaim cop
because it's easier to be a VT than to keep making up investigation results.

Oh, you aren't calling him scum. Okay.

yep

right

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1352 (isolation #117) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:08 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1350, Sampson wrote:
In post 1331, DemonHybrid wrote:I'm going to wait to see if anyone catches how bad TF's case is on me.

Remember how I said scum usually take potshots and stand back and say nothing else? Welllllllllllllll

Also, I find it comical how he votes me BEFORE he finishes his reads, coming after a second vote for me.

Simply calling a post bad and telling others to defend yourself for you isn't doing any favors.

Because his case is awful and not worth my time.

If you can pick out how awful and potshotty it is, then maybe I'll have hope in a town win. He voted me BEFORE he finished his reads; that's really the cherry on top of the shit ice cream pile that he calls a case.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1353 (isolation #118) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:09 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

So, cool 24 posts, TF. Anything else?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1356 (isolation #119) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1354, Toon Fighter wrote:I voted you before I finished my readings because you were so scum I couldn't wait to vote you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1362 (isolation #120) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Lowell is town.

Surprisingly, since I think it's either Toon or Flay now, I'm giving Alabaska and Peregrine passes at the moment. However, chances are, one of Alabaska/Peregrine/Lurconis are SKs. I don't think Flay and Toon Fighter are both mafia and SK.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1365 (isolation #121) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Lurky Lowell is just Lowell lurking. He does this all the time, but his actions have had significantly less scum motivation. Instead, he simply just doesn't care.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1371 (isolation #122) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:05 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Hey Lowell, if I'm scummy for calling you town, what am I for calling you stupid?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1374 (isolation #123) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1372, Mr. Flay wrote:The more this page goes on, the more content I am that DH is the last Mafia.

Okay. You really haven't presented more evidence, but the more power to you.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1375 (isolation #124) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

It's funny, because people think that reasoning such as "Calling Lowell town means that that person is scum" can fly and that's precisely why this town is fucked. I gave my scum reads. TF. If not TF, Flay or Alabaska. Either two mafia or Mafia + scumhunting SK.

I'm not claiming either, by the way, so bite me.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1408 (isolation #125) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:42 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Prodded. At home. I'll post later tonight

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1412 (isolation #126) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

That's just him not paying attention.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1423 (isolation #127) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:34 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm just going to say this pre-emptively: I'm so, so, so, so fucking off this game. All of my reads are shit and you guys don't have to say a word.

I was right on kdowns, but wrong on Pere, Toon and daphne. So I'm just going to hang back on my vote, assess the toon fighter wagon, and try not to smash my head into the desk.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1424 (isolation #128) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:35 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Obviously, Lowell and Alabaska are the terrible looking ones on that wagon, but I'll let everyone discuss things before I even think about putting down a vote. This is frustrating.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1428 (isolation #129) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Sampson, why is Flay so town to you?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1433 (isolation #130) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:42 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Sampson, please answer me as soon as possible. Flay's actually one of my bigger suspicions after his latest posts.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1437 (isolation #131) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

...did you just bitch at two people who threw suspicion at you in a row, even though you claimed their views weren't cohesive?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1441 (isolation #132) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Haha, a numerical system? That's hilarious.

DemonHybrid goes back to voting Peregrine, then switches to sorgster when the replacement-replacement's answers don't seem to add up. Tries to unvote saying he's not comfortable with the wagon, but the lynch is already in place. Quotient: 3/10

This is the only statement which has the right motivation in mind, and you still gave me a "3" out of "10". Whatever that means. But you throw suspicion at everyone and you fail to recognize things like why I would call the lynch of a scum "not right" at the last minute. Or why I would defend two scum to the grave and blatantly push one, as if I thought I was going to get away with it.

Meanwhile, here you are, making up a random numerical system with grazing ISOs which really have no thought put into the analysis, which obviously looks rushed.

Vote: Mr. Flay
. I'm not buying this.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1442 (isolation #133) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

So, basically, you said "DH is scum. Oh, so is Alabaska, Lowell and Sampson. Here are some numbers."

So, EVERYONE but Lurconis and yourself? Really.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1446 (isolation #134) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:23 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

You didn't refute a single point I made against you.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1447 (isolation #135) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:25 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

No, "Everyone could be scum" is not acceptable at this point in time. There's a difference between having iffy reads and scum reads and viewing everyone as scummy, which you just stated that you did. You just stated "This guy is scummy BUT *random observation*, but my conclusion is *conclusion*." For everyone but Lurconis.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1453 (isolation #136) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:25 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1451, Lowell wrote:. Somewhere. And I'm (maybe) just the guy to (almost) make it. In the meantime, call this a sheer gut read and give me time to go apply my confirmation bias to flay's doom.

Please do, as soon as possible.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1457 (isolation #137) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:34 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

why does his number system warrant a vote DH?

Needlessly tries to fluff up his scumhunting when it means jack shit

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1462 (isolation #138) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:32 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I never mentioned those "other" factors for a reason. You still just put a target, however small, on each person you mentioned.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1482 (isolation #139) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:54 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm alright with it.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1486 (isolation #140) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:13 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

DemonHybrid * churoasasin
Sampson *
Lowell *
Mr. Flay
Lurconis *
Alabaska J * WianaotBrriarNod

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1487 (isolation #141) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:13 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Lurconis.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1493 (isolation #142) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:02 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Vote: Deadline extension

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1509 (isolation #143) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:22 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Vanilla townie.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1510 (isolation #144) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:24 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

So, I'm just doing some setup analysis here.

VT
VT
VT
VT
VT
VT
VT
Doctor
Innocent Child

Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon
1-Shot Mafia Neighborizer

VT?
VT?
VT?
Vigilante?
VT?
Tracker?

The obvious questions are as follows:

"Is Alabaska's claim simply a real Tracker claim or is he a Mafia Tracker with a confidable fake town claim?"

"Is Flay a vigilante or simply a SK?"

We need to do nightkill and result analysis. Go ahead and claim results, Alabaska.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1511 (isolation #145) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:25 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Oh:
Unvote

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1512 (isolation #146) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:28 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm personally willing to believe one of the claims on the table. There's not a good chance both are fakeclaiming scum. I know I'm outguessing the mod here (Whatever, Power, I'm figuring things out), but we need to focus on potential setups as well as past play.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1516 (isolation #147) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

You shot kdowns? Really?

Let me do some thinking.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1517 (isolation #148) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

What if we just No Lynch, tell Flay not to shoot? That would either confirm him as a vig, or he dies, or he's the SK and there's 2 town, 1 mafia, 1 SK and we're screwed anyway? I'd take that chance to confirm Flay/not have to worry about him being scum and go 3 vs 2, provided there's no SK.

I have a feeling both PRs are telling the truth. My eye is on Lowell (regardless of track) and Sampson at this point but that might change. I just don't see Lurconis being scum with that list.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1525 (isolation #149) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Vote: No Lynch
. I want someone else to follow suit so Lowell doesn't get lynched.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1533 (isolation #150) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:31 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Sampson and Lowell for me. But I think we just need to be confident that Alabaska is telling the truth.

Doctor + Vig in a large normal doesn't make too much sense =(

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1536 (isolation #151) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1534, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 1533, DemonHybrid wrote:Doctor Vig in a large normal doesn't make too much sense =(

Explain? I was thinking IC+Doc+Vig seemed insanely strong, but I know my own alignment. I can get why you're skeptical, but... Iunno. I feel like we're missing something basic. Perhaps including why I'm still alive?

Because Vig is an absolutely neutral role. It can harm town just as much as it can help it.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1538 (isolation #152) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm not, but I can agree I really fucking sucked at reading people this game.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1543 (isolation #153) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

So, simply no lynch and no vig. Alabaska will have a result or he will die and you will be confirmed. Then pick from the 4 of us.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1545 (isolation #154) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote, Vote: Sampson
if we have to lynch.

Also, SKs usually NEED to shoot, from my experience (and SK Flay would be wise to do so in this case). If there is one death, he would be confirmed vig.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1554 (isolation #155) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:35 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1552, Sampson wrote:I would be here. I admit I've participated less so far (more busy than usual, blah blah blah), but I should be able to actually do things now, so no worries there.

Anyway, @DH: is your vote for me just PoE or do you actually find me scummy?

I shall now be reading DH's and Lowell's ISO, since they're still the ones I suspect the most. The claiming hooplah didn't really change that.

To be quite honest, PoE. I believe Flay and Alabaska's claim and I can't see Lurconis as scum; the matter is just getting everyone else to believe all that to be the case.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1557 (isolation #156) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Still, PoE scum read. I don't find his behavior scummy, but I find you leagues more town than the other two, Lurconis.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1559 (isolation #157) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

@Mod: Alabaska voted Lowell in the post above, in case you missed it.

Unvote, Vote: Lowell
. Either lynch is fine for me. By my PoE, Sampson and Lowell have to be it. I just hope my beliefs in the PRs and Lurconis aren't wrong.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1565 (isolation #158) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Bad timing, but
V/LA until 10/30
. Going away for the weekend. Will post when I get back or if I find time during the weekend.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1583 (isolation #159) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:28 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Back from v/la. nothing's changed. sampson and lowell are still scum by PoE.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1592 (isolation #160) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:05 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

One mafioso left, and it's either Alabaska or Lurconis.

I'm 99% sure I'm voting Alabaska here (after the two flips and the no kill from Flay last night, I'm heavily leaning him. I just can't can't can't see Lurconis as scum), but I want everyone to check in.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1593 (isolation #161) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:06 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Also, result.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1594 (isolation #162) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:10 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Oh, and if Flay is an SK that was allowed to no kill, I have some harsh words about this game after it's over.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1599 (isolation #163) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Uh. No. We are waiting for your result.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1600 (isolation #164) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Or did you mean that you didn't send in one by the deadline at all?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1602 (isolation #165) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

So, it's basically Lurconis vs. Alabaska.

basically, back to square fucking 1.

Alabaska, you really need to clarify what happened to your result.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1604 (isolation #166) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

. I realized something.

Why the hell would Lurconis kill Sampson and then not go all out on me?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1605 (isolation #167) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

If Flay posts without hammering, he's cleared as SK.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1606 (isolation #168) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

If he scum hammers, then he IS an SK. And I have a lot of swearing to do at Powerrox for letting SKs no kill. And it will not be pretty.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1609 (isolation #169) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

One mafia left and it's Alabaska.

I have nothing else to say unless Alabaska wants to explain why Lurconis would throw himself to the wolves!

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1619 (isolation #170) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:56 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Like I said, Alabaska:

Why would scum Lurconis kill the ONLY other suspect left in the game after last night (because multiple people said they believed you) and then NOT put a vote on me or throw suspicion on me?

He would -not-. It's you.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1621 (isolation #171) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Sorry, Ala, I can't buy it.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1624 (isolation #172) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:30 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Okay serial killer flay would NOT say that

he would not. there is no fucking way in hell.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1634 (isolation #173) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:29 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Don't appeal to my playing ability, please.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1641 (isolation #174) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:13 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

I'm not voting.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1642 (isolation #175) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:15 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

And yes, I sucked this game.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1646 (isolation #176) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 1645, Mr. Flay wrote:And I'll reiterate for Alabaska: Why would scumLurconis not kill you last night, instead of Sampson??

That's exactly the question I asked too. I don't think he WOULD, therefore, I don't think he's scum.

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”