Normal 10 (Intrigue Mafia) - Deadline: March 18th 11am.

Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:44 am

Post by Mackay »

I'm with amb and werebear, I think that this day is a valuable opportunity to get a head start on the scum. I can see how a no lynch would be beneficial what with our chances of lynching an innocent, but we know at least one innocent is going to die tonight also. If we don't lynch today, then we miss a chance at scum - no matter how small that chance is. But then, I've always been the risk-taking type.

I agree that before we do any voting - lynch or no lynch - we should at least have some more discussion about the council etc.
- Mackay
Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 09, 2003 5:11 am

Post by Mackay »

Council: tri-random
, but how are we going to do the outside random selection of the initial three? Will our mod do it for us? I don't really trust anyone actually IN the game - the worst case scenario is that a mafia decides to be "nice" and do the random thing for us, but put a fellow mafia in each election (provided the mafia indeed ARE in different parts of town). This could get scary, with a high probability of mafia council. On the other hand, it would be nice if we could get a mason council going... :)

I will join the bandwagon on Polarboy, simply because he was being quite biatch-y toward mikegoo, and I don't like that. ;)
Vote: polarboy
- Mackay
Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:55 am

Post by Mackay »

unvote: Polarboy, vote: Rubberduck

Even if it is a good role, it's can't be that useful if he posts like this all the time. And if it is another role making him do this... then... well, we're in trouble.
- Mackay
Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:48 am

Post by Mackay »

I personally believe RubberDuck's role claim, simply because I don't think he would have posted (something along the lines of, I can't be bothered reading back) "Look at me, I'm the MAFIA! LOLOLolololOLOLOL!" Maybe if he was extremely daring, he might have tried it, but he did run the risk of getting lynched when he said that...

...then again, he probably should have waited longer to come out with his role. Seems a little hasty to me. But I'll let it slide for now. Do we have any distinct suspects?
- Mackay
Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 11, 2003 3:43 am

Post by Mackay »

eep! I'm still voting for ducky?

Unvote: rubberDuck
Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:09 am

Post by Mackay »

I can't tell what's happened over the past 2 days, because mafiascum isn't showing anything for me more recent than Sunday. This post is just to see if I can see the posts once I make one.
- Mackay
Mackay
Mackay
Goon
Mackay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:14 am

Post by Mackay »

w00t! I can see stuff now. Um, I think lynching NightStalker would be a very silly idea, what with his claim and all. I don't know what else to add, because I don't know who else would be a good candidate for lynching.

As for the extension? I am SO glad there isn't going to be one. This is the first day I've ever been in that lasted 12 pages. I'm exhausted!
- Mackay

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”