New York 146 Zach's Insane Mafia World (OVER)

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

MoI: Night 1 is Camn (done by Con), Night 2 was Kamrun. I can declare N3 if you like, but it was successful.

Issues at this moment (from the Neighborhood, personal notes):

-One of Alice/Jason are lying probably about their alignment. I'm leaning towards Jason.
-Yoshi has confirmed NS, hf aren't serial killers. (Thor Night 3)
-Kamrun did jailkeep red. Was red protecting z?
-Still only one kill last night--was it a failed SK kill or is Yoshi lying?
-Odds of one of the following is still lying about their status: Thor, hf, NS, Snake, DV.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

fYI: The neighborhood is full; I can't recruit unless either Kamrun or the person I recruited last night dies.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Also, DY, would you be agreeable to investigate Red tomorrow night?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 38, Kamrun wrote:Alright, I went into a really big amount of detail in the skype convo so I remember what ended up happening.

1. My top choices for blocking were Snake, Deas, Fitz, and RedFF. Jason's near obvious scum so there's no way they're going to have him make a kill at this point.
2. I'm having a hard time believing that both MoI and RedFF's roles are both in the game.
3. MoI was vehemently against the Palisade wagon, while RedFF coasted on it. 4 flips have happened since that lynch.
4. Both heads agree that RedFF and Jason are major scumreads, and RedFF is more likely to send in a kill.

VOTE: JasonT1981

Agree with this reasoning. No, Kam still checks out to town in my way of thinking. Still want DY to investigate Red tomorrow night.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 36, havingfitz wrote:Misc: Kamrun is someone I suspect. Especially given his block on the claimed bodyguard last night. His claim of jailkeeper would be a convenient claim for a roleblocker to make and the fact he was neighbored by Ghostlin means nothing.

Do you believe Kamrun's a roleblocker, because if you do, your logic somewhat falls apart here unless we're in a muitiball.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Ghostlin »

HF: Doesn't matter. He's set up a 1v1 between him and DV. So, if he's telling the truth, DV is scum. If he's lying, we still hang him tomorrow. Simple.

Unvote.

Vote: DV
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 67, jasonT1981 wrote:
I caught DV making a kill... I am confirmed as a watcher by Alice.

Voting/Hammering me would be uberscummy.

Also no, no second person will be named. I still believe them to be town power role of some sort, and it is someone who claimed VT. With the amount of claimed town roles, it is better YET ANOTHER ONE is not outted, at least in my eyes

*Dr. Pepper Ten spurs out of Ghostlin's nose as he reads he bolded. Soon he's on the floor laughing.* Right. I didn't know it was Mafiascum Comedy Hour. Name one thing you've done for Town. One.

To the part I italicized: then you can die tomorrow, regardless of what DV flips.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:00 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Also, the DV/Jason interaction reads like two actors performing a play: DV's not showing any outrage or even what I'll call a 'LOLWUT' response (which isn't necessarily a Town tell, but would be expected in this) and Jason is really smug, particularly with the above post of 'See, I caught DV! You can't lynch me now, I'm so OMG town.'

Are there other people who are reading the same thing?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:47 am

Post by Ghostlin »

By the way, should Jason's wagon reach L-1, put me down for intent to hammer. Scum Jason hasn't explained what he's done for Town, how concealing an investigation target is remotely Town since the person he's protecting lied to us (btw, massclaim, not optional), and why the 1v1 today would do anything to remotely clear him with the possible existance of a Serial Killer.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Ghostlin »

That's right kids, I'll put it in black and white for you: I'm OK with EITHER lynch today.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Unvote.

Vote: Jason

You are the Weakest Link. Goodbye. DV, you better pray this is a scum flip.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Ghostlin »

DY, who did you investigate, and what was the result?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:54 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 125, havingfitz wrote:@Ghostlin....were you still neighbors with Kamrun and if so...do you know who he kept last night?

Yes, and I'd have to doublecheck to see if Kamrun left a target in our QT, but I think not.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 126, Nobody Special wrote:If I were to say something along the lines of "Alice is not necessarily conftown" -- how would that be received?

Poorly without sufficent reasoning. Is this sweeping statement without justification time?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 131, Nobody Special wrote:It's nothing I can put my finger on right this second, and I'd have to read Alice & jason in iso together, but I could see her actions as very hard bussing.

I'll look into this later. I'd like to see night results first, though.

There's also the issue that without Vanilla Cop, where your mileage will vary, that would put all the power roles under scum.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:17 am

Post by Ghostlin »

*All the investigation power roles, rather.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:44 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 134, DarthYoshi wrote:As an aside, is anyone else surprised that MOI is still alive? I know it's a weak argument, but really, there are a bare handful of players for whom being alive this long in a game would be any sort of a scumtell, but he's in that bare handful. I mean, for fuck's sake, his title is "...was killed N1."

Too soon in a large. Wait a couple of days.

Hrmph. I don't know who Kamrun blocked yet, but red's stretching it to me. I have a few possibilities for votes here, I need to consult my notes.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 114, Ghostlin wrote:By the way, should
Jason's
wagon reach L-1, put me down for intent to hammer.
Scum Jason
hasn't explained what he's done for Town, how concealing an investigation target is remotely Town since the person he's protecting lied to us (btw, massclaim, not optional), and why the 1v1 today would do anything to remotely clear him with the possible existance of a Serial Killer.

In post 115, Ghostlin wrote:That's right kids, I'll put it in black and white for you: I'm OK with EITHER lynch today.

In post 93, Ghostlin wrote:Also, the DV/
Jason
interaction reads like two actors performing a play: DV's not showing any outrage or even what I'll call a 'LOLWUT' response (which isn't necessarily a Town tell, but would be expected in this) and
Jason
is really smug, particularly with the above post of 'See, I caught DV! You can't lynch me now, I'm so OMG town.'

Are there other people who are reading the same thing?

I was so distancting from Jason. After all, I mention Jason by name four times before I hammered him in three posts. I even say I'm OK with either lynch, but I was so distancing from Jason because he and I are secret scum buddy bros and stuff.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: You have to read 174 in a sarcastic tone of voice.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 173, havingfitz wrote:Scumreads would be DV and redFF...and DY a stand-by at 3rd if neither of them flip SK

It's impossible, in any universe unless DY's role is not sane, for DV to be a SK. I can explain the logic to you if you like.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Right. So, let's do this. I want everyone to think for a minute and tell me how likely they think that a full bodyguard, a two shot Doc and a JK are all in the game together. If you're answer is 'not very likely', then I feel for PoE purposes we should focus on red and MoI today.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”