NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Cephir, pray tell what you didn't like from our slot.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also Heinz 57>A1
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I pissing you off Fery?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3541 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3536, Casso the King of Seals wrote: 2) First interaction with our slot, Sakura asked why you were voting KoreanBBQ, you explained, and then she was like "oh, obvtown!"
and started sheeping us.
In post 3012, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3010, Casso the King of Seals wrote:Because that's not what your initial response to the town case seemed like. And if that was the case, why aren't you telling me to get someone for you to sheep and instead are settling for the largest wagon?
Because I'm done sheeping you after Open 534.
This is what made me worry about Hana town but I think her refusal to claim is probs a towntell. But its Hana who just makes me want to pull out my hair and not someone I'd really want with me in end game. If Hana wants to hate me, fine.

If we don't lynch Hana, lynching from any of the lurking minimal posters and/or players that want to make me bang my head against the wall

SSK
Muffin
Norlkaz
GM
SC

are all acceptable lynches. As an added bonus there's likely scum in that group.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6226 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6210, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 6206, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 6202, Titus wrote:Pushing the guy who softclaimed vig when he cannot b a vig is a good of reason as any
Except it wasn't a vig claim.

I guess I'm having trouble telling if you are derpy town or scum making up random shit. I also don't care.

So GIF, are we killing this today or Norl or Bro or Sad?
I still think SSK goes today for the town moral boost.
I dunno man
In post 6153, Empire wrote:MafiaSSK (3) Sakura Hana,
BROseidon, Norlkaz
Bro and Norl be bussin. It'll be much hard to lynch those two after a SSK flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7277 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7210, Casso the King of Seals wrote:
In post 7183, KoreanBBQ wrote:Norl mentioned it. I think most of us don't mind flipping BOTH Titus and Sad. What order they go is irrelevant. I just don't understand your need to stop the wagon.
If most of you are fine flipping BOTH then what does it matter that I, who am not, would rather do it starting with Ser Arthur? This isn't even an actual issue, it's like you're saying 'You want to eat an apple then a pear, and most of the rest of us don't care either way, so why can't you support eating the pear first and then the apple?' It literally makes no sense and has nothing to do with my stance.
First of all, apples (and a lot of other fruits) over pears.

I feel like, well, most of the town is wary of Titus, I think there is a good chance its scum and (if town) I don't think they've played particularly well. So it looks her lynch would be GOOD for the town. I agree with trying to end this BEFORE lylo but she's still not someone that I'd want around. So you not wanting to lynch her seems like not playing with your team. *shrugz*

What is your town case on Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7858 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Norl's weak ass attempt at calling us scum. When I get back I might bother refuting that steaming pile of shit but for now...

@GIF The reason our vote is sitting on Hana is 'cause she's unclaimed while we are in massclaim and she's posted twice and ignored the massclaim so she's acting like she's oblivious to what's going on and that's fake as fuck. I was willing to agree with you that her day1 refusal to claim was a towntell but that's supposedly also what her scum game is. Hana scum=fake town tells.

Discuss!

I also need to extend my V/LA to next week. I'm moving but AT&T can't come till Friday! If that's to long you can replace me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7859 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Norl's weak ass attempt at calling us scum. When I get back I might bother refuting that steaming pile of shit but for now...

@GIF The reason our vote is sitting on Hana is 'cause she's unclaimed while we are in massclaim and she's posted twice and ignored the massclaim so she's acting like she's oblivious to what's going on and that's fake as fuck. I was willing to agree with you that her day1 refusal to claim was a towntell but that's supposedly also what her scum game is. Hana scum=fake town tells.

Discuss!

I also need to extend my V/LA to next week. I'm moving but AT&T can't come till Friday! If that's to long you can replace me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7861 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you said
In post 7850, Norlkaz wrote:Very solid scum candidate so far off his mentions of scums too.
and then you backtracked a lil' bit.

What do you think of Hana?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8452 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gj Domo, you were obvtown after you stopped fluffing it up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8460 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8455, DOMO wrote:
In post 8452, Nero Cain wrote:gj Domo, you were obvtown after you stopped fluffing it up.
I stopped fluffing it up?
yeah your first two posts were fluff and I thought you were scummy for them and then you were all "NO U R SCUM" then you started playing and I town read you.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”