Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Tere »

Hi people! Helping out RC because he did a nice thing for me.

Sadly I need to announce usual V/LA till Monday. Will try to catch up during that time if I can xx
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Tere »

Okies, I should be able to read up in a couple of hours.

Just popping in because I realised I didn't VOTE: unvote. Forgot completely *shame*

An up to date vote count would be super duper spiffing.
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Tere »

OK, so I unofficially make Klingoncelt L-2, and we have an ika in the game and Boon I think likes quickhammering too, right? And four days or so to deadline? Guess that's where to start...
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Tere »

OK, have a brain dump.

Wow, you guys are quite salty! Lots of policy lynch talk. I gather a fair few of you have played together before and there may be some grudges, let's try to keep friendly, eh?

By the looks of things the play is Klingon, Nero with a side order of very possibly Espeonage. So I bore that in mind when reading through.

Klingon and Nero have been tunnelling on each other since just out of RVS (38/39). Klingon starts as a style read at 49. I didn't like Klingon's mislynch post at 95 one bit. Thought Nero's pick up of ika's edit at 115 looked towny. 169 looked towny too - I can see where he is coming from here. A bit abrasive yes, but this seems to be town mindset. Far more likely to be town than scum.

I do think Klingon looks rather vague. Didn't much like her deciding Salamance was scum in 212 because he supported Nero regardless of claim. OMGUS at 361. I really feel for her personal situation and wish her son a perfect recovery but the scum vibes I am getting started well before the family emergency. This is where my vote is going I think.

Espeonage - well. It's barely a wagon. I do see and agree with Woody's post at 494 about going with the flow and I guess I could get with this but to be honest I'm in a similar headspace a little right now myself in that I need to dial my natural town tryhard tendencies back quite a bit for RL reasons. So I have empathy. I don't want to lynch based on something like that today.

Out of those three it's Klingoncelt for me VOTE: Klingoncelt. It also feels like the game is stalling and people are getting demotivated. That's L-1.

Assorted commentary on other folk, more geared to the start as I started skimming:

Townish:

Salamence20 replacing waxing and waning. Claim of ascetic right out of the gate and clarifies as a D2 ascetic IC (wut? really?) in 179. Would a scum do that? It really seems like unnecessary attention, plus we will know D2 anyway. Wish he'd come back to the game though - seems like he's checked out because outed. Would rather see independent thought than sheeping nero.
Kaboose - softing something role check related? Scum wouldn't put their necks on the line like this surely. Had a wagon for a bit but I don't see this.
Greyfoxx - I really liked their entry and reading through their body of work looks good.
pisscop - As scum I was in Horses mafia with him on an alt as town and this is reading really similar to me.
Woody - like his 269 - felt very genuine
IamInnocent - don't agree with outcome of 332 but liked the thought processes behind it.
conmanmick - probtown too - just kept on nodding along, felt like similar thought processes when reading thread.

Everyone else:

ika - lolhammer central, he has been doing something but it's as trolly as fuck, so trolly I went to the wiki to check if Lynchers are allowed in Normal games (they aren't BTW). ika, where do you stand on people other than nero? Nero calls him out for not being trollsy town in 102, so is he giving him what he wants? I hated the editing in 115 and Nero was right to call him on it. Unsure about ika. Need to see more. I see you've said you want to die so you can read the spectator board, if you feel that way why not replace out? It's not fair on the other players if you are trying to get lynched so you can afk.

everyone else hasn't really registered.

boon - does policy lynches apparently - and lolhammers I think from reading something? Can't remember what though for the life of me. might not do so later on. Mainly for own notes so I don't forget, not a read per se.

I got scumvibes from radja from 277 read list. Agree with Quaroth on that. Felt like too much policy going on.
Didn't like PM's 272 much. Why just a FOS but no vote?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Tere »

Also get well soon to Klingoncelt's son, since that will have gotten lost in that WOT. That sounds horrible and I hope he makes a full recovery xx
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Tere »

Ika do I need to get the whip out?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Tere »

In post 758, Salamence20 wrote:Dont worry Tere, Ill be posting a big collection of thoughts once Im conftown! :)

Good, because I am worrying that you were feeling despondent about coming into an outed role. :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Tere »

In post 761, ika wrote:
In post 760, Tere wrote:Ika do I need to get the whip out?

try me tere. you have no controll over me

Welp, you need to do something or I don't blame them for wanting you to eat rope.

You haven't completely AFKed like your scum game but you are being as trolly as fuck. What gives? Did Nero pee in your Cheerios or something?

What are your reads right now?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Tere »

In post 789, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Why didn't either of you ask for a claim? What if KlingonCelt was a PR?

She already claimed VT - 686 I think - lemme check.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Tere »

In post 686, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 666, Dessew wrote:/yawn

I hope Klingoncelt's RL stuff will be settled soon. It must suck, however she's kinda a central player to this game right now.

I have no idea what some posts from Espe are about. I wouldn't call that a problem, though, I just thought it may be worth mentioning, but perhaps it's just me who's too thick to understand.
OTOH, it does bother me that the only argument for Nero being scum I can recall is just meta (PEDIT: oh, & greyfox's stuff, of course. Frankly, I find that xase quite slippery, but let's say it's fair enough, for the sake of simplicity, so is it
the
definitive case against Nero?)

RL is much better now, my kid won't die.

I'll go ahead and claim. Vanilla Townie. Yep, I'm really a VT, not a PR and not Scum.

I'll do a reads list directly.

There. Promised a reads list and never did one, too.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Tere »

Cool @Sal - not seen this role before and no description on the wiki - so you get to write a post each night?

@ everyone Do you think the other mason should claim? I'm erring to yes.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Tere »

Just had a look at that ISO. Jeesh. That ISO is nasty.

VOTE: PM
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Tere »

In post 824, Kaboose wrote:@NERO

Can we lynch you today for the benefit of town? You will just have to continue trusting me.

wut? this feels like you know you are talking to town, so why do you want to lynch them?

This makes no sense to me.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Tere »

In post 828, Boonskiies wrote:Honestly, if the other mason doesn't claim now, it just gives scum an easy fake claim 1v1 situation later, and we have a chance at lynching a confirmed townie rather than it getting NK'd.

^ this.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Tere »

Your softing is weird. :/
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Tere »

In post 833, OhGodMyLife wrote:Hellooooo! Sal are you conftown? And you wrote a play by play of day one? I love you so much I want to hug you.

*waves* who are you replacing? Pisskop?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Tere »

Really? I guess I am assuming a mason pair, in which case outing gives town one more conftown and protects other specials?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by Tere »

VOTE: unvote

I really don't know what to think right now. If Boon is really claiming mason, he should claim and stay claimed and get rid of the confusion.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Tere »

Well, that's what Quaroth's softing today was about. I've never seen more than two masons before, but OK. Scum suicide for two scum to claim that I'd have thought.

Boon's got some explaining to do.

RC, I am entering my regular weekend V/LA shortly. Back Monday.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 1010, Salamence20 wrote:Am I voting Boon?

Miller claims need to always die

^ this. Should claimed out of the gate, Boon.

VOTE: Boon
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 1026, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 7, Boonskiies wrote:Alright, guys, so I'm a miller. Also, I'm a mason with pisskop.

post freakin' 7.

And the next post or something You claimed lovers with my slot, which I know is fucking bullshit. So I don't believe that was a real claim. Looks like a lazy scum under pressure claim to me :/
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 1027, Salamence20 wrote:Boon, Millers must be destroyed.

Millers are a wifom Magnet that if not destroyed soon enough, can endgame as scum.

^ this.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 1013, Tere wrote:

Already am
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 1035, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1031, Tere wrote:

Already am

Ok look, that is good and all, however you are missing that he is also a claimed mason.
With a different partner
to the already revealed trio.

Which completely changes things.

I rly want to lynch Kaboose today. He said he'd be cleared or something to that effect today and he rly isn't.

Vote: Kaboose

Wut?

You think he is counterclaiming with ohgodmylife or something?

Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Tere »

ika should hammer now if he is town, let's see if he shows up to do it.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:53 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1103, Boonskiies wrote:Keep in mind how everyone who I mentioned isn't posting right now.

They are in shock of my Vengeful Townie call, and are probably freaking out in their mafia chat.

Funnily enough, I'm not going to be posting at 4 am my time. Jeesh.

Sorry RC, I need to extend the V/LA - it will be LA rather than complete absence because I should be able to check in Tuesday evening / Wednesday morning, but I am heading to London with my mum, and will be staying at her place sans interwebs Monday evening / Wednesday evening. Back late afternoon Thursday. Will try and keep up via tablet.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:01 pm

Post by Tere »

Already am

Ok look, that is good and all, however you are missing that he is also a claimed mason.
With a different partner

I rly want to lynch Kaboose today. He said he'd be cleared or something to that effect today and he rly isn't.

Hey guys, Espe struck me as a weird kill, so I went a hunting and found this! He was all over Kaboose Day 1 too.

Having just watched scum Thor ride a fake cop claim to victory in Refraction Mafia, I want to lynch the fuck out of Kaboose today. Tired of the softing. Put up or shut up.

VOTE: Kaboose
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 1127, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:you got all of that in 20 minutes?

vote: nero

still think he is scum

Dude, it doesn't take that long to ISO someone!

I'm also rather weirded out that Kaboose is still alive after all that softing.

Walk me through your Nero read? He's not looking that scummy to me?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 1130, Kaboose wrote:Claims/Confirmed Roles

Dead

GrayFoxxxx - Mason
St Constantine the Hermit - Universal Backup
Klingoncelt - VT
Salamence20 - Town Asetic Crier
Espeonage - VT
Boonskiies - VT

Alive

Nero Cain
Kaboose
PMysterious - Mason
Quaroath - Mason
I Am Innocent
Radja
OhGodMyLife
ika
Tere
evilpacman18
WoodyWoodpecker
ConManMick
Dessew

---

So am I scum because of something Thor did or because someone dead wanted to lynch me? Are you choosing just one of those terrible reasons or both?

No, you are scummy because you softclaimed a role straight out of the gate and have been using it as protection against lynching ever since. And oh look, you are still not saying what your magical role is. Espe's suspicion is just the icing on the cake for me. Given I am suspecting you are a rolecop based on your ISO and that's often a scum role I am not buying it.

If you really are a town special, do something useful with it. It's Day 3. The "trust me guyz" routine isn't working for me.

The reference to Thor is because in another game finished just now that I can now talk about he fakeclaimed town Cop Day 1 under lynch pressure and rode it all the way to endgame. I'm not letting you get away with that here.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Tere »

Nah, it's not just the NK. It's the softing with nothing to show for it that's bugging me too.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:02 am

Post by Tere »

Good catch with the difference in play engagement between the two days though. Will think on.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:16 am

Post by Tere »

Espe had scum reads on PM and Quar (before the mason claims I think). And Nero a bit on the first day. I guess scum or third party could have been special hunting but if they were why is Kaboose still alive given how much he's been softing?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Tere »

Welp,

Regular V/LA over the weekend

Genuinely busy weekend too, but can't be helped. Restrain your hammering fingers while I am gone because reasons.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1146, Kaboose wrote:You're not even half way to being lynched, and you're worried about a hammer.

Yes, because reasons, because I have limited time this weekend, and I am apparently now at L-3. Try to give me time to talk on Monday if I get to L-2. And don't bloody put me at L-1 when we have ika in the game. You guys will regret it. <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 1126, Tere wrote:

Already am

With a different partner

Hey guys, Espe struck me as a weird kill, so I went a hunting and found this! He was all over Kaboose Day 1 too.

Having just watched scum Thor ride a fake cop claim to victory in Refraction Mafia, I want to lynch the fuck out of Kaboose today. Tired of the softing. Put up or shut up.

VOTE: Kaboose

RC, you have missed my vote on Kaboose here.

I have very good reasons for that vote, so if you town you should just sheep me.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Tere »

Welp. Nice job outing the cop guys.

Kaboose investigated as mafia. All aboard.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Tere »

Nope :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Tere »

Suit yourself. Don't have much time for this game anyway.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Tere »

Kaboose needs to out though. For realses. I can't believe the shit you guys are letting him get away with!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:00 am

Post by Tere »

It's not a fakeclaim. I just think this town is such weaksauce that you guys might as well just lynch me and be done with it. It's not like anyone cares about the game anyway.

But nice job not reading.

Ika is third party BTW.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Tere »

Counted for parity, suckers <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Tere »

Now the scum team can work far more effectively.

Allow me to find a haters gotta hate gif ;)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Tere »

There we go. :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Tere »

Kaboose or ika are genuinely third party though. You town should get on that ;)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Tere »

Heh. I arghed a lot when several of the scum team voted me day 3 or whenever. Need to crumb moar :) (although someone from the rest of the scum team did belatedly spot it)

Traitor is probably my least favourite role I think. All on your lonesome....

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”