Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ik/boon/piss all make for great d1 policy lynches.

vote:ika
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you scum with on of Ika, pisskop or Boons?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol, no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 48, Klingoncelt wrote:No, sadly, I'm not Scum with anyone, I'm all Town.

It still looks suspiciously similar to the way you attacked me for attacking your scumbuddy House.

But Boon being a revisionist is the same thing HE did last time as scum too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my RVS vote on IKA is absolutely policy.

Kling and PM might be ok lynches, idk yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think IKA should be policy lynched

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What is your town motivation in wanting to keep a player that hammers at l1 irregardless?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 51, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 48, Klingoncelt wrote:No, sadly, I'm not Scum with anyone, I'm all Town.

It still looks suspiciously similar to the way you attacked me for attacking your scumbuddy House.

but also, if you think I am scum then why no vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you answering a question directed at, Mick?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also ignore comma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 64, Boonskiies wrote:Give me a good reason why I shouldn't hammer someone Day 1 who is null-lean scum who everyone else has already put, and seemingly okay with, them being at L-1?

Argumentum ad populum

I think that someone should ATLEAST get a final post.

If they are scum their final post may have clues
if town they may have some things to that will help
their claim may make us not want to lynch them

the idea that town is so much better off on day 2 with atleast one flip is p ridiculous and is not (IMO) a valid reason to quick hammer.

but I don't really want to have a theory discussion.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 70, pisskop wrote:
In post 50, PMysterious wrote:
In post 47, Boonskiies wrote:

It's still basically RVS. Nero and I don't get along.

Then explain why you say it's D1 Policy, or mandatory. Have any past experience you can give about your encounters, Emporor Kuzco?

Why does Boon's have to answer this but Nero doesnt?

I've already explained why I am voting IKA and in lieu of any good scum suspects (besides maybe celt) it is currently the best vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 95, Klingoncelt wrote:And don't you always line up mislynches when you're Scum?

look at this scumbutt manipulation post!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Joke is on you guys 'cause IKA might actually be scum here for not being his trollsy town self.

In post 100, Klingoncelt wrote:There's been no good reason presented to PL Ika.

I still don't think that its a great idea to keep a player around that's gonna hammer all the time, why do you think this is bad reasoning?

ika or celt are our lynches today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 97, Klingoncelt wrote:I disagree. He's more paranoid and cautious as Town, aggressive and careless as Scum.

We just got out of a game where I reaction tested Boon, can you explain how this is different?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 104, Quaroath wrote:VOTE: Nero i really don't like being told within a day of start who we have to lynch. Also what happened to Kling, PM, Boon, and Pisskop on that list?

celt is kling but also ika and celt are my top two willing to lynch and I'd be ok with watching you hang too 'cause your "I don't like being told who to vote" is pretty hilariously bad, like why should I NOT voice my opinion who I'd like to see hang?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and your point it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 110, ika wrote:cus your opiniotns tend to be really bad and shitty?

I'd argue that most of the scum in that game were dead and considering you were in 179 with me it makes this look like nothing more than attempted discrediting.

and so what?

lets just pretend that I was a bad player what does me having "bad and shitty opinions" have ANYTHING to do with this game?

In post 113, Quaroath wrote:I could give two craps about your page two policy lynch desires on who to vote.

ok? Like...I believe that town should always give their opinion on who they want lynched. Do you agree with that? If not why do you think town shouldn't give their opinion? Of course you could argue that scum could also give their opinions and therein lies the question, how do you differentiate between town giving their opinions and scum giving theirs?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What fancy editing scum Ika

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 114, Nero Cain wrote:
lets just pretend that I was a bad player
what does me having "bad and shitty opinions" have ANYTHING to do with this game?

and ika's edit

2)
I am bad player
so what does me having "bad and shitty opinions" have ANYTHING to do with this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 38, Klingoncelt wrote:I think Nero's Scum.

here celt calls me scum but doesn't vote. If she thought I was scum then why would she not vote?

Its also interesting to note that this very similar to the way that I called her scumbuddy House out and she attacked me over it but did not vote me. You can read about it here

this from celt is extremely manipulative.

She's also avoiding answering things. Like she didn't explain why she wasn't voting me at first and she's being noncommittal as to why she was scum reading me and all we got is this meaningless hogwash as if if her "Nero is scummy for his style" isn't vague enough.

As for Ika its a combination of gut, meta/tone and association.

death miller is my last game that I played with town Ika.

Look at how glee, carefree and doing stuff he is.

this is his last completed game that I can find. Same as above.

And I am not really seeing that same kind of play this game.

If Ika thinks my reads and opinions are bad then fine but what is the town motivation here? I don't see any and I feel like its an attempted discredit.

Why do you think this is bad reasoning, Woody?

In post 125, pisskop wrote:How do you feel about Klingy and Kaboose?

I do not have a good read on Kaboose. Celt is prob scum though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kaboose wagon kinda sucks.

vote:Celt

to me piss and espy!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i'd pl ika or boon before any of you guys but celt and quarth are actual scum. ika
could
be scum but pick one of celt, quarth, ika and gg.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

piss what do you think of my case on KC?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

god I can't wait to use my vig shot tonight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 202, Quaroath wrote:Let me put it this way, when your reason for a lynch isn't "I'm a douche and I hate that person" I'll listen. Until then I DON'T CARE.

good thing these were never my reasons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Here's a fun question.

In post 169, Nero Cain wrote:

here celt calls me scum but doesn't vote. If she thought I was scum then why would she not vote?

Its also interesting to note that this very similar to the way that I called her scumbuddy House out and she attacked me over it but did not vote me. You can read about it here

She's also avoiding answering things. Like she didn't explain why she wasn't voting me at first and she's being noncommittal as to why she was scum reading me and all we got is this meaningless hogwash as if if her "Nero is scummy for his style" isn't vague enough.

^
thats my case on Celt.

Why would you two (quar and ika) try to write my case off as a vendetta against her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also I wonder why Celt is avoiding me.... :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 211, Quaroath wrote:I'm not saying he's wrong. I'm saying he's being a dick.

Ika is a know quick hammerer. I don't that's good town play and I feel that its a decent d1 play to get rid of someone that will be a headache down the line. There is no "personal vendetta" and it makes me think you are scum b/c why misrep things like that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 215, Quaroath wrote:Celt ended up on your hit list for not buying into your PL IKA push. Period.

In post 51, Nero Cain wrote:It still looks suspiciously similar to the way you attacked me for attacking your scumbuddy House.

In post 58, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 51, Nero Cain wrote:

but also, if you think I am scum then why no vote?

In post 96, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 95, Klingoncelt wrote:And don't you always line up mislynches when you're Scum?

look at this scumbutt manipulation post!

try harder little scumbutt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 211, Quaroath wrote:I'm not saying he's wrong. I'm saying he's being a dick.

If you don't think I'm wrong and I'm just being a dick...how does that translate to scum play in your mind?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well you did roll scum and I know you enjoy playing scum the most.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So we are ten pages in and your vote is on someone you don't think is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 230, ika wrote:BTW im scum and should be lynched ASAP

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wonder why IKA thinks there's a third party in the game. Oh I know...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Celt and Quars votes on me are the scummiest.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unless its a too bad too be scum I don't see how.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 248, Espeonage wrote:It's actually fairly common practice to vote for people that annoy you before you settle for lynches for the day.

yet he isn't doing that.

I can SLIGHTLY understand voting for someone that you don't understand but if he doesn't start doing anything I think you need to rethink.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

look at who is still ignoring my case on her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

please get to dying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Celt is avoiding the shit out of commenting on the case on her. She needs to die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 261, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:It's bad enough i haven't played a large on here before but when the majority of the conversation is about PL its a huge distraction. I feel you are probably scum hoping to slide by on the guise that scum wouldn't do that.

I have like one post about pushing a pl and that was my first post. Its really annoying that you aren't reading the thread very well but you can make it up to me by voting scumCelt.

In post 261, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:I actually find ika amusing

amusing=//=town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

53 and 55 are just answering questions.

In 102 I said

In post 102, Nero Cain wrote:Joke is on you guys 'cause IKA might actually be scum here for not being his trollsy town self.

Which is stating that I think IKA's play resembles his scum play.

So no, 106 had nothing to do with pl.

and

In post 51, Nero Cain wrote:It still looks suspiciously similar to the way you attacked me for attacking your scumbuddy House.

Its possible that she could do this regardless of alignment but I think its well within her scum meta to chainsaw defend her scum buddy wich is prob ika. Piss is a maybe but Ika most likely.

but even if you think I have 3 posts out of 45 pushing for an Ika pl then I don't understand how that is the majority. Unless you are really really bad at math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 263, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 40, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 37, pisskop wrote:^^

vote: nero

In actuality, Nero's the best D1 policy. Hell, it's not even a policy.

VOTE: Nero

Unlike Nero, pisskop and I actually find scum.

In post 83, Boonskiies wrote:Also, we're not going to be PL'ing anyone toDay, let's just get that out of the way.

???

In post 200, Boonskiies wrote:If Nero isn't getting lynched toDay, i will be voting someone on the Kaboose wagon, because that wagon is fucking garbage.

Interesting. Boon seems to still be in RVS. Has voted for 3 people. Fos'd 1. Now has his vote reserved.

I'm going to re read ISO and count how many people he has directly or indirectly said he would vote for. Possibly just posturing so he can easily Wagon jump to one of his "suspects". Maybe trying to get reactions.

A substantial amount of Boon's ISO consists of him defending Kaboose, while not actually giving counter evidence.

Would scum be as brave as Boon has, with weird early game claims and wild votes?

Also gut kinda dislikes this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 279, GrayFoxxxx wrote:I don't get the Celt wagon. Can someone enlighten me.

She claimed scum when she started avoiding me like the plague.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 247, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 214, Nero Cain wrote:Also I wonder why Celt is avoiding me.... :lol:

Because I'm in like 9 other games right now.

In post 256, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 254, Nero Cain wrote:look at who is still ignoring my case on her.

You have a "case" on someone?

This is celt avoiding me and I think avoidance tactics are pro-scum. If she was town I see no reason why she wouldn't fully address why she was voting me, why she was calling me scum at first but didn't vote and the case on her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Salamence20
Radja
Kaboose
WoodyWoodpecker

I Am Innocent
Mainez
evilpacman18
SithLord84
Jazzmyn
PMysterious
pisskop
ConManMick

Boonskiies

Espeonage
GrayFoxxxx
Quaroath
ika
Klingoncelt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or I might upgrade piss and conman, idk piss is not posting like he's on crack and conman is on all the time but not posting here (meta gaming!) but Celt and Ika are prob scum and I just hate both Quar and Grayfoxx defending them. But Espy is mostly gut here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or no, piss is prob town. Like The wagon on me was Piss, Boon, pecker and I could see scum celt not willing to vote me until there was a nice town cushion.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I'm pretty sure its defending. I think its somewhat possible that you are scum trying to write off the case on Celt as a pl.

but also, if you REALLY thought that I was going after Celt 'cause she didn't agree with the pl on Ika why were you not scum reading me for being selective? This makes me think you KNOW that I am not scum and just jumped on my growing bandwagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 316, Quaroath wrote:I generally just waste the first few days of a game pushing against stupid attitudes before I get serious

If you are town that's p horrible town play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Read my celt case

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61337

In post 1245, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1222, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1208, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1207, Nero Cain wrote:So I'm 100% this far

Unless you're Scum this time, right?

What does this even mean?

You said you correctly read House's alignment in every game. This suggests that you're reading him correctly in this game as well.

If you are Scum, though, that would make an exception to your psychic streak, you'd just be scumreading him for the sake of a mislynch.

So I'm FoSing you. That's what it means.

In post 336, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 302, Nero Cain wrote:This is celt avoiding me

meh not really

So she has responded to my case on her, explained why she wasn't voting me until you and Boons piled on me and expounded on why she even had a scum read on me in the fist place? Geez, I must be getting really old if I missed all that.

I am also not buying her "I'm in 9 other games!" like that's a valid excuse for anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IAI, move your vote to Celt plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c I am interested in lynching scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 348, Espeonage wrote:Hey Nero. why would you want to pull people off the Kaboose wagon
at this point in time
given it's size in comparison to other wagons?

this is also p weird, we have over a week till deadline so I don't really get why you find it odd that I am not consolidating for deadline.

What is your read on celt and why?

What do you think of my celt case?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wish you guys would just proxy your vote to me so we can hurry up and lynch Celt and then all her prob buddies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I see that you are still avoiding comment on the current case on you (or backing up your statement that I line up mislynches as scum, wich BTW ignores the fact that we've never been in a game together where I was scum unless you were an alt) and instead take small potshots and witticisims. That's not scummy at all.

Not to mention how you are artificially inflating your post count by posting small one liners instead of making just one big post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 360, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 337, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 169, Nero Cain wrote:this from celt is extremely manipulative.

It's only manipulative if it's not true.

Is it true?

@kelt - can i get links to where nero does this as scum?

Not at this time...

So you made a statement that you can't back up? Why would town do that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also

In post 107, ika wrote:
In post 106, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 104, Quaroath wrote:VOTE: Nero i really don't like being told within a day of start who we have to lynch. Also what happened to Kling, PM, Boon, and Pisskop on that list?

celt is kling but also ika and celt are my top two willing to lynch and I'd be ok with watching you hang too 'cause your "I don't like being told who to vote" is pretty hilariously bad, like why should I NOT voice my opinion who I'd like to see hang?

here let me garcia it and be a dicka nd refer you to the last large game where
you wanted to chain lynch a huge fuck of towns (rubi/elusive/vamp)

I was town that game so thanks for disproving Celt so I could be lazy and not have to do it.

lol no

There's a pretty huge difference between me pushing my Celt lynch and Celt catching up when she could have just used one big post for that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, honestly? I think Foxxxx going through my ISO and showing that, yes, I have posted one liners, yet my one liners have NOT been catching up post by post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It makes it worse 'cause I am active and engaged? :eek:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 378, GrayFoxxxx wrote:How come your being active with empty one liners, but celt is inflating by playing catchup. Illogical. Scummy.

empty? most of what you posted were REPLIES and the other half is pushing scum. Empty content my ass and if you really felt my content was empty how come you never called me on it earlier? Know, you know I ramping up the heat against your buddy so you found some convulted reasoning to call me scum with. I mean even if I get lynched today you and Celt and Espy and Ika still aren't going to win, you know that right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah that's not really what I said but keep up that convoluted logic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 385, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 382, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 364, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 360, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 337, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 169, Nero Cain wrote:this from celt is extremely manipulative.

It's only manipulative if it's not true.

Is it true?

@kelt - can i get links to where nero does this as scum?

Not at this time...

why not?

There's a rule...

Smh

Why bring it up?

If I believed in policy lynches I'd vote you right now

that's actually scum bro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 392, Kaboose wrote:VOTE: Nero

you are town WTF are you doing man?

STOP THE
GREEN
ON
GREEN
VIOLENCE!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 399, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 397, pisskop wrote:
In post 201, Nero Cain wrote:god I can't wait to use my vig shot tonight.

what? this? it looks like a joke

My thoughts exactly. Empty one liner

but this is scum so his vote is ok, he's playing to his wincon.

You believed I was posting empty one liners and you DIDN'T call me out on that until I ramped up pressure against your scumbuddy? hello bandwagoning scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 401, Salamence20 wrote:I wish he was

me too.

atleast town would have a chance then 'cause most of you clowns are letting Celt skate by on minimal content and avoiding answering ANYTHING.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 407, GrayFoxxxx wrote:BTW it looks like Nero is calling me scum because I'm voting for him. What's the word for that?

In post 311, Nero Cain wrote:Espeonage
GrayFoxxxx

Quaroath
ika
Klingoncelt

In post 367, GrayFoxxxx wrote:VOTE: Nero

Hrmmm...that's funny. I wonder why Foxxx is lying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 405, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Im calling you out on the one liners because its the thing you are accusing celt of doing. Except she's scum for doing it according to you.

except that's NOT what I said. Did I say that Celt is posting one liners so she is scum? No, I said she is "Not to mention how you are artificially inflating your post count by posting small one liners instead of making just one big post."

Like look

In post 879, Nero Cain wrote:Megalo/House-light defends Boons.
Would policy lynch House based on artificially inflating his post count
. His trying to get votes off jbomb feels weird to me.

This is town me using the exact same reasoning to suspect scumHouse.

I have also caught all of Nacho, Mastin and Shaka or something like that since there
IS
scum motivation in cluttering up a thread and getting out of low posting territory.

Celt is my biggest scumread by far so obviously the guys defending her for shit reasons and lies look p scummy to me.

Beyond that.

In post 263, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 40, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 37, pisskop wrote:^^

vote: nero

In actuality, Nero's the best D1 policy. Hell, it's not even a policy.

VOTE: Nero

Unlike Nero, pisskop and I actually find scum.

In post 83, Boonskiies wrote:Also, we're not going to be PL'ing anyone toDay, let's just get that out of the way.

???

In post 200, Boonskiies wrote:If Nero isn't getting lynched toDay, i will be voting someone on the Kaboose wagon, because that wagon is fucking garbage.

Interesting. Boon seems to still be in RVS. Has voted for 3 people. Fos'd 1. Now has his vote reserved.

I'm going to re read ISO and count how many people he has directly or indirectly said he would vote for. Possibly just posturing so he can easily Wagon jump to one of his "suspects". Maybe trying to get reactions.

A substantial amount of Boon's ISO consists of him defending Kaboose, while not actually giving counter evidence.

Would scum be as brave as Boon has, with weird early game claims and wild votes?

In post 301, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 292, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 231, Espeonage wrote:
In post 200, Boonskiies wrote:

Because Kaboose's ISO is towny af.

:? He has piggy backed you a little. I don't see him being towny af after rereading his ISO

^
those look like you trying hard to keep other slots lynchable and that is likely scum play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

kaboose is town, leave him alone and vote celt with me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 302, Nero Cain wrote:

This is celt avoiding me and I think avoidance tactics are pro-scum. If she was town I see no reason why she wouldn't fully address why she was voting me, why she was calling me scum at first but didn't vote and the case on her.

like you didn't even respond to this 'cause you know it negates your 300 and what happens when scum don't want to answer something? they avoid it.

just like celt is avoiding EVERYTHING

and bullshitting about this "nero setups mislynchs as town" and is using some bullshit "ongoing games" b/c
SHE CANNOT BACK UP HER LIE.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 415, GrayFoxxxx wrote:By giving a read on 1 other person (boon)? You're starting to reach hard here nero.

Why do you have a town read on Celt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 415, GrayFoxxxx wrote:By giving a read on 1 other person (boon)? You're starting to reach hard here nero.

but also, you didn't really give a read on Boon. You just kinda wishy washedly poked and prodded at him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This shit is cute and fluffy all over again and I will have to pull teeth to get scum lynched.

SHEEP ME TO GLORY!!!

and a town win

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 423, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 421, Nero Cain wrote:

but also, you didn't really give a read on Boon. You just kinda wishy washedly poked and prodded at him.

So you didn't mean what you said in 411. 421 is what you REALLY meant to say right?

ummm....you poking and prodding a slot and you trying to keep them lynchable are the same thing.

Also you lied about giving a read on Boons. Keep avoiding.

Why are you town reading Celt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you downgrade her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

other than the obvious slight distancing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 426, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Second time your calling me a liar with no evidence. Cool.

Is
NOT
a read on Boons. You are poking and prodding and testing the waters.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In 411 I accused you of attempting to keep both Boons and Kaboose a lynch option. Your defense was that you were giving a read on Boon. I am calling bullshit on your 236 being a read on Boon.

But hey, we both know you are caught scum and my posting is probably not going to convince anyone that you are scum, even though we both know I'm right. So I'm going to stop posting as much. Basically, Celt is the days lynch so you are going to have to decide if the best course of action is to bus her or to avoid getting on and hope that the "I was wrong" card worked for you.

I think, mostly for completeness, you need to explain how you have downgraded Celt from your strongest town read to null.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 437, ika wrote:daily reminder that I'm scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 441, ika wrote:
In post 440, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 437, ika wrote:I'd like to remind everyone that I have extensive play time with Nero and know this is his town game. I just rolled scum and have to lie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I very much enjoy that is taking the full scum team (sans ika's incoming quick hammer) to try to get me lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 447, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Your buddies must really think you are a lost cause if they are bussing you...

its like playing with dragonspawn all over again

still waiting on foxxx to explain why he has downgraded celt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I enjoy that you are distancing from your buddy now.

Also Kaboose, Quar, and PM are town.

In post 339, Espeonage wrote:My current lynch pool is Kaboose and PMysterious.

In post 339, Espeonage wrote:I can maybe compromise on Klingon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I JUST posted my last two games and if you could have combed through those two games to try and find something to back up your statement...wich is quite frankly bullocks and you know that hence why you were using "ongoing games" so you wouldn't have to do that.

Basically you were putting me into a corner b/c I can't talk about ongoing games.

Either find an example from my last two games or eat rope.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if I'm scum why would you even unvote me? lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but even then?

In post 107, ika wrote:
In post 106, Nero Cain wrote:

here let me garcia it and be a dicka nd refer you to the
last large game where you wanted to chain lynch a huge fuck of towns
(rubi/elusive/vamp)

i mean come on nero even i was laughing at your terribleness

I was TOWN that game. This NEGATES your "when you are scum you line up mislynches" even if I supposedly did this as either alignment it would be NULL and yet you are not presenting it as null 'cause you were shouting bull to attempt to throw heat on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Espe, why did you vote me without saying why?

What made you choose me over Celt? Yes I know you think that she's town here but how come you were willing to compromise on her earlier?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then you should prob stop voting town and vote her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 468, Espeonage wrote:Mostly because it had to be one or other.

I p much agree with this but you've never really shown any indication that you thought I was scummy or that you were willing to lynch me. Your vote was basically a naked vote and I am kinda :igmeou: that you had to be PRODDED into giving your reasoning. Not to mention, you mentioned previously that you WERE willing to lynch Celt so you all the sudden being against lynching Celt seems p odd to me.

Because it backed up my comment on PLs.

this I don't even get.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 474, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 469, Kaboose wrote:
In post 467, Nero Cain wrote:then you should prob stop voting town and vote her.

:roll: Oh you and dem one liners.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Celt

Okay people let's make this happen.

No, Nero is scum lets Lynch scum OK?

lol no

get the fuck out of your tunnel and just take a look at what is happening.

Celt called me scum but she didn't vote me until there was a bandwagon on me. She refuses to state why she did this. Her "reason" for thinking I am scummy is some junk about style, so gut? She is accusing me of lining up mislynches yet her "evidence" is on on going game so she doesn't have to back anything up. She claims that I am "aggressive and careless as Scum." and yet we JUST got out of a game where I tunneled Boon winch disproves her. She's bullshitting her way though the thread and her scumbuddies are jumping on me to save her. Atleast you and Foxx have reasoning no matter how bad it is.

Get off of my first post, the gamestate has changed since then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She is SPECIFICALLY using attacks that she doesn't have to back up. What the fuck is the town motivation in that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well we can still lynch scum without your vote, no biggie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 481, Espeonage wrote:tbh I don't particularly think either wagon is going to produce a scum lynch.

If you believe this why are you not pushing for who you believe is scum and instead trying to make it an either or situation with me and Celt? There is over a week till deadline so I'm not sure why you are acting like deadline is about to hit.

Like his vote but would like to see more out of Dessew.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 497, Kaboose wrote:I'm not sure how many scum there are but first initial guess Celt, Ika, Espeonage.

4-5.

don't forget to add conman to your list of scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

go back to lurking you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 514, pisskop wrote:Nero's play is borderline atroctious today. The phrase 'too scummy' is creeping into my mind. I am dissappoint if town.

My play has been gold, bro.

I started the day trying to help the town get rid of a quicklyncher which ended up outting Celtscum b/c I think there is a good chance that she is chainsaw defending one of her buddies like she did in Apoc.

Don't be salty about reacted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 521, pisskop wrote:

Why would you do this? I placed into a tight spot

Espe is asking if Celt is capable of doing things.

So Piss, why aren't you posting like a madman?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

forget it. If you are scum I'll figure it out later.

Why do you think this celt is different than apoc celt? looks p similar to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 511, Radja wrote:Nero, Grayfoxxx is town.

Let's lynch Klingon.

maybe, I am not completely sold he is town though. Like someone would have to be pretty dumb (or scum) to not be able to understand that Celt is not responding to me. And I felt like Foxx was sorta avoiding my complaint.

^^
is my case on celt and I am complaining about her avoiding commenting on it.

^
celt avoiding me.

In post 300, GrayFoxxxx wrote:post 48

this is the only post Celt has on her role.

Although she could interact with you more, I think her 'avoiding you like the plague' is an over statement, and not alignment indicative in its self.

and here I felt like he's pretty much misrepping the situation and in my mind a celtscum=foxxscum is a pretty logical conclusion.

but I feel like a celt, ika/piss and espe team is p likely so even if foxx is scum we wouldn't be lynching him till like day 4 or 5.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you don't have a strong read on her so you voted her when I asked you to so my play is off?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 533, pisskop wrote:What the hell Nero.

I think Ika is much more lily than you though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LIKELY

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

<3

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My case on Ika is that he's prob scum getting chainsaw defended by scum celt.....like how she chainsaw defended House in apoc.

He tried to discredit my read on Celt.

I swear to God, you and pecker need to fucking read better.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i knew you were...i mean just forget it. When/if Ika flips scum you are nearly as good as conf town. Like I just had a moment of doubt b/c you are calling my play bad BUT you are voting scum so how can you believe those two conflicting statements. And you are saying that you DON'T have a strong read on Celt wich is why I want to know why you think her play in this game isn't like her scum game in apoc.

but just forget it, I'll figure things out on my own.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is pretty sad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #115) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 558, I Am Innocent wrote:Speaking of which, why did you have a town read on radja earlier in the game?

his vote is on scum. So he's prob not scum.

In post 558, I Am Innocent wrote:And since you list kaboose again here, does that mean radja isn't a town read anymore? If so, what happened to downgrade that?

ummmm

in my 311 that you just posted I have both Radja and Kaboose listed as town so I am not sure what point you are trying to make....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #116) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, i get it now. Yes He is still a town read. My 425 is saying that I think an Espe scum points to Kaboose, Quar, and PM town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #117) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 563, I Am Innocent wrote:Our starting points are different. You're apparently starting with klingon, ika, espe and me kaboose and radja

ok, are you going to be around today? I'd like to talk reads.

ignoring kaboose and radja-how do you feel about celt, ika and epe's play this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how are your kids, inno?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 566, I Am Innocent wrote:Starting to wonder if this wagon is the easy mislynch wagon you always see D1.

Why do you think Celt and not Kaboose or PM? Like there has been a shit ton of resistance to lynching Celt so I think she is either scum or the scums shield.

I think you are wrong about Kaboose and you need to sheep me so I can carry ya'll to victory.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #120) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think Kaboose, as scum, would rolefish that blatantly? + its not like he is the only player on this site (and not even in this game) that thinks we should get to d2 ASAP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #121) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 515, Espeonage wrote:I have a theory. And I'm going to be mad if I'm right.

In post 517, Espeonage wrote:Ok. I need to change my view of a lot of things.

you ever going to expound on these?

In post 572, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:how is there a shit ton resistance to celt when celt is the largest wagon?

her being the biggest wagon=//=no or low resistance.

this is basically an ika/flubber wagon all over again

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #122) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So conman, I realize that you think I am scum but why are you not doing anything?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 590, GrayFoxxxx wrote:What about nero

Who has defended me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #124) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 614, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Why does Nero want to lynch ika when he's not voting ika?

In post 102, Nero Cain wrote:Joke is on you guys 'cause IKA might actually be scum here for not being his trollsy town self.

In post 541, Nero Cain wrote:My case on Ika is that he's prob scum getting chainsaw defended by scum celt.....like how she chainsaw defended House in apoc.

He tried to discredit my read on Celt.

Why are you seeping Nero and saying lynch ika but aren't voting ika either?

I am p sure he is just mocking ika.

In post 620, Quaroath wrote:VOTE: celt

Feelin it

Why?

In post 621, Klingoncelt wrote:Nice speech there. Looks like something a total noob would say.

:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #125) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 626, PMysterious wrote:Boon's scum read is mostly on the fact that Boon wanted to do a D1 policy lynch and was quick on it.

But I also was willing to pl Ika.

but Boons is prob town here.

I mean like in our first game together he got all OMGUSy 'cause he claimed BP and folks wanted to lynch him for it and I was like "now hold on, there's no reason to vote for him now, maybe get rid of him before lylo if we haven't lynched scum by then" and he thought that was scummy yet it was the pro-town thing to do.

But in Apoc when I reaction tested him he did NOT get all OMGUSy on me.

Here when I said that that he'd make a good pl he did get all immature and OMGUSy on me.

So that's why I think he's town.

Celt, Ika, Espe, Foxx and Conman are my top 5 scum reads.

I am a TAD worried about Piss being a non entity. Pacman's scum game is pretty lurky and Dessew for reasons but I still think Celt is the correct d1 lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #126) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 634, Espeonage wrote:Klingon is town. 100%

I am not really convinced.

For her to be town she would have to lie about me lining up mislynches as scum, calls me scum but doesn't vote me until there is a bandwagon, avoids talking about any of her actions in the thread, unvotes me (when she believes I am scum) while I am the leading wagon and I just don't see town motivation in any of that unless you are right about her being a "toxic Vi".

However, I do see scum motivation in that.

I'd love to hear your reasoning for why Celt is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #127) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, Espe is town as fuck. :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #128) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there's also the voice part but its not like you are really a vt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #129) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 650, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 648, Kaboose wrote:Ika, Espeonage, Celt can all get roped.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (isolation #130) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 659, ika wrote:your right im secrtlty a goon

fixed for correctness

are you going to hammer celt at l1?

espe, you admitted that your vote [on me] was "going with the flow", so how come you were willing to "go with the flow" with me but not really doing that with Celt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #131) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ya, gonna stop talking with scum now. Celt, espe, ika need death and then there's one or two more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #132) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you think Celt is town, Foxx?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #133) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 637, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 634, Espeonage wrote:Klingon is town. 100%

I am not really convinced.

For her to be town she would have to lie about me lining up mislynches as scum, calls me scum but doesn't vote me until there is a bandwagon, avoids talking about any of her actions in the thread, unvotes me (when she believes I am scum) while I am the leading wagon and I just don't see town motivation in any of that unless you are right about her being a "toxic Vi".

However, I do see scum motivation in that.

I'd love to hear your reasoning for why Celt is town.

and

In post 531, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 511, Radja wrote:Nero, Grayfoxxx is town.

Let's lynch Klingon.

maybe, I am not completely sold he is town though. Like someone would have to be pretty dumb (or scum) to not be able to understand that Celt is not responding to me. And I felt like Foxx was sorta avoiding my complaint.

^^
is my case on celt and I am complaining about her avoiding commenting on it.

^
celt avoiding me.

In post 300, GrayFoxxxx wrote:post 48

this is the only post Celt has on her role.

Although she could interact with you more, I think her 'avoiding you like the plague' is an over statement, and not alignment indicative in its self.

and here I felt like he's pretty much misrepping the situation and in my mind a celtscum=foxxscum is a pretty logical conclusion.

but I feel like a celt, ika/piss and espe team is p likely so even if foxx is scum we wouldn't be lynching him till like day 4 or 5.

is why I think you make sense as a Celt buddy 'cause you've ignored this TWICE now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #134) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 672, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Just for shots and giggles, say celt is lynched. Whos scum if she's town?

espe and maybe some of the folks sheeping me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #135) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 675, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Ignored you twice? My response was that you are exaggerating how much Celt is avoiding you.

ok.

"this is the only post Celt has on her role."
^^^
is talking about post 48.

Those were your words in 300.

My case on Celt was posted in 169. You CAN sit there and say that I'm exaggerating but she hasn't responded to the case. That's the fact. Your "u r exaggerating Nero" came before I pointed out how you (willfully?) misconstrued what Celt was avoiding me about. You never responded to my 302.

In post 675, GrayFoxxxx wrote:She asks what your case is.

no she didn't.

"you have a "case" on someone?" is not asking me whats my case on her.

In post 358, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 321, Nero Cain wrote:Read my celt case

You'll need a microscope and a lot of imagination.

Here she even states that she is AWARE of the case and STILL instead of commenting on it she just kinda shrugs it off.

What exactly is she avoiding?

She's not explaining her scumread on me. She has said that I was scummy for "style" and that's kinda all. What kind of content is that?

She's not explaining why she didn't vote me until there was a bandwagon on me.

She's not reacting to my case on her.

or backing up her statement that I line up mislynches as scum.

In post 675, GrayFoxxxx wrote:She unvotes you after you got a wagon. Why would scum do that?? Ever? Don't give me a wifom like "to look more town"

I flip town, she's basically dead. She knows that and the rest of her team.

If Celt flips scum why shouldn't you be a suspect?

In post 677, GrayFoxxxx wrote:You also tried to claim that celt was posting one liners to inflate her post count. But that's exactly what your posts looked like.

I did yes. I feel there is a HUGE difference in me being engaged an actively answering questions and responding to things in real time and Celt "catching up" but spreading out her responses in 7 posts...which BTW was 7 posts of nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #136) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 688, Klingoncelt wrote:@NeroCain -

I have a great idea - you should claim.

no

@Celt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #137) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 710, Quaroath wrote:Explain why I’m town to you.

I think Espe scum prob points to you being town.

In post 710, Quaroath wrote:Lets talk theoreticals. If Celt flips scum, what’s that say on Radja? Still not scum? I find this post confusing because you seem to be drawing correlations that only go one way.

If Celt DOES flip town then I need to reset. Celt also HAS had plenty of time to comment and jazz, I mean I know that I'm coming over super insensitive and I feel bad for her son but its not like she hasn't been posting or anything.

In post 711, ika wrote:sigh, and this is the point of the game i get ignored and quit caring

considering that your sole contribution has been "lynch nero" and no one outside of EM is going to consider that good content. It also is pretty similar to your do nothing as scum meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #138) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you being town=//=quar scum.

I mean sure, he sat there early game and misrepped my position that I was going after Celt and Ika 'cause I didn't like them and now has some bullshit about how Radja is scum reading everyone that I wanted to policy lynch. I wouldn't say his play is pro-town or good but thats pretty much 97% of this site.

And then there's Woody, who is STILL fussing about my first post and can't comprehend that the game state has moved forward but if you think Quar is scummy for fussing about my pl on Ika, why is Woody not scummy for the same thing?

In post 722, Klingoncelt wrote:He's making up a bunch of bullshit

What am I making up?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #139) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hermit, why are you so convinced that Celt will flip town? Is it just "oh d1!" or do you actually think her actions are protown? Or are you buying into "she's a toxic Vi"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #140) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 733, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I don't buy into the arguments of him being scum

Do you even know what the arguments are?

In post 733, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:and a 1/19 probability

ummm...you know there are like 4 or 5 scum so 4 out of 19 is what? 21%? Yea its still low but its not like its some impossibility that we lynch scum on d1.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=26421

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=60285

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=58247

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=46542
^^^^
those are games with d1 scum lynches so its not some impossibility.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #141) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Klingoncelt (7): Nero Cain, Salamence20, Radja, PMysterious, Kaboose, Dessew, Jazzmyn
Nero Cain (3): WoodyWoodpecker, ConManMick, Klingoncelt
Espeonage (2): Grayfoxxxx, Quaroath
Kaboose (1): I am Innocent
PMysterious (1): Boonskiies
Quaroath (1): Espeonage
I Am Innocent (1): Tere

Not voting (3): ika, evilpacman18, Pisskop

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (isolation #142) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 745, Tere wrote:OK, so I unofficially make Klingoncelt L-2, and we have an ika in the game and Boon I think likes quickhammering too, right?

See? ppl are fucking afraid to vote with IKA the quickhammerer. But I don't mind if he quick hammers his buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #143) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

for it to be multiball teams would have to be like 3/2 or 2/2 with an sk. 4 or 5 with or without and sk makes the most sense.

also Ika didn't quickhammer Celt. I wonder why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #144) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As if this game was not toxic enough

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #145) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am not understanding your desire to lynch me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #146) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 818, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Nah. Nero ruined day 1 with his shit, I'm not playing another day letting him have free reign to distract town and mislynch somebody else

lol no. I pushed my biggest scum read (Celt) b/c I thought she was scum and that's what any townie worth his grain in salt is supposed to do. If you want to be upset at someone be upset at Celt for playing like shit.

In post 824, Kaboose wrote:@NERO

Can we lynch you today for the benefit of town?

no

In post 843, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:The fact he distracted everyone and steered the game off into a tangent about policy lynching and thaied about it later

If you are going to vote me can it be for something that actually happened?

In post 1035, Espeonage wrote:I rly want to lynch Kaboose today. He said he'd be cleared or something to that effect today and he rly isn't.

this is fucking junk.

so ok...I felt Celt was incredibly scummy yesterday and I am not sure how in the world Foxx thought Celt wasn't avoiding me and I'm a bit perplexed at how such play can come from town. I'll need to redo my reads but there's likely to be scum on both sides of the aisle.

Lynching Boon today makes all kinds of sense today since he's a claimed miller that fake claimed that he was a mason.

So lets get to work.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #147) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

h/o, i have stuff to do first before I hang Boons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #148) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like isoing and giving my reads on other slots in the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #149) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
exactly why I am not voting till I finish.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #150) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

True, like I prob wouldn't eat bullets tonight or anything but I see no reason why I shouldn't voice my opinion on things before we go to night.'

Also why do you not want to wait the hour or two to let my finish what I am doing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #151) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, just scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #152) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

To begin with I am putting Boon in my lean town list b/c I had already thought he was kinda town and TBH, I'm still only 50/50 on him. But REGARDLESS of his flip he wouldn't be the lone scummer anyways.

OhGodMyLife
ika
Tere
Dessew
Radja
I Am Innocent
WoodyWoodpecker
Kaboose
evilpacman18
ConManMick
Espeonage
^^^^
if Boon is town, 5 scum in here. If Boon is scum then 4 scum.

I was town reading him(Radja) for voting Celt. Looking at his ISO he's BARELY doing anything. Although he did vote for Conman who I think is pretty scummy so yeah...he can be null leaning scum.

and speaking of conman he's REALLY done nothing this game while being very active site wise so that is prob scum.

WW is kinda scummy, the things he's accusing me of he's just as guilty if not more. Like I used to think that this sort of hypocrisy was scummy but I have found that it just comes from bad town most of the time. Its also practically the same reason that Kaboose was voting me.

Really hate thislike I am specifically asking him about my Celt and Ika cases as presented in 169 so I am not sure why he kinda made that look like I was asking him why policy lynching is a bad idea. He can be null leaning scum.

So lets talk about Kaboose. He's prob town based on scum Espe voting him for shit reasoning and also he's sorta kinda softing some kind of claim so he's leaning town for me.

As for Espe
Spoiler:
In post 242, Espeonage wrote:Hey nero, drop the ika banter, gonna clog the thread.

Clogging of the thread leads to lack of drive in town = easier for scum to hide.

This is :igmeou: like never once does he reprehend Ika on HIS trolling and clogging up the thread so Ika is his buddy? red herring?

In post 348, Espeonage wrote:Hey Nero. why would you want to pull people off the Kaboose wagon at this point in time given it's size in comparison to other wagons?

this was really weird, like there weird 10 days till deadline and I had been PREVIOUSLY pushing Celt as scum. Given that Celt flipped town I think this post was an attempt to make it look like a celt/espe team.

So prob scum.

IaI is pretty null. If he/Boons are right on Radja then he's prob town though.

Not too late to PL Ika. lol He has very little (any?) game content and he's fussing about being ignored and not caring about this game which is scummy/stupid. Only thing that worries me a little is Espe's 242. Also he was talking about there being an sk and we just happen to have a second shot in the night. Leaning scum here.

In post 478, Dessew wrote:Obey the Cain.

This kinda made me a little wary of Dess but I really thought Celt was scum and if Des was scum then Celt was in bus range so I ignored it. Beyond that nothing really irks me though I don't know her stance on most of the gamesate and that is just a little worrisome. We'll just say that you are null leaning scum.

In post 166, Mainez wrote:i like grayfox's posts a lot, only has 3, but 3 of high quality

^could see that as whitknighting. Also not a huge fan of her (tere) voting of PM and Boon today.

In post 750, Tere wrote:I got scumvibes from radja from 277 read list. Agree with Quaroth on that. Felt like too much policy going on.

Also this never happened. Like idk, the ONLY people that I was ever willing to pl were Boon, Ika and Piss and that got dropped as soon as Celt started playing like she was scum. In my mind it made a ton of sense for Quaroth to be scum based on his trying to write off my scum reads as "vendetta". So there weren't any actually poicy lynches in his 277. She can be null leaning scum I guess.

OhGodMyLife hasn't done anything yet but thats understandable. I could KINDA see Piss calling my play bad 'cause he knew my read on Celt was wrong so he can be null leaning scum.

evilpacman18 is a non enity so far, he's pretty null leaning scum.

Town

Nero Cain
Salamence20
PMysterious
Quaroath
Kaboose
IaI
Boonskiies
pecker
Radja
Dessew/Tere
OhGodMyLife
evilpacman18
Ika
Espe/Conman
Scum

And thats how my list looks like after reads

Klingoncelt (10):
Nero Cain, Salamence20
, Radja,
PMysterious, Kaboose
, Dessew,
St Constantine the Hermit
, Tere, evilpacman18, ika

This KINDA makes me think Radja is town 'cause he's on so early. Like I wouldn't put it past the scum to avoid getting on the wagon all together for towncred (see espe/conman) but if there is scum on it it seems like the most likely spots are dess, tere, pacman and ika.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #153) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

him and Q are claimed masons so either they are scum together or both town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #154) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1066, Dessew wrote:Is everyone done for today? I intend to iso Kaboose, but it's not urgent. Actually, let's end this day, there's no point in making it any longer.

In post 1075, Tere wrote:ika should hammer now if he is town, let's see if he shows up to do it.

In post 1085, ConManMick wrote:Guys this would be funny
VOTE: boonskies

itt scum want the flow of information to stop.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #155) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1091, Salamence20 wrote:Wait is Boon lynched?

yes

Also could see 1075 as a Boon setup.

Espe, Tere, Dess, Conman scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #156) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

evil votes scumbuddy when there was no threat she gets lynched?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #157) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1094, Nero Cain wrote:Also could see 1075 as a Boon setup.

IKA

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #158) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

3 masons are perfectly normal and since no one is ccing them then they are prob telling the truth anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #159) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

D1 lasted from July 4th-July 13th

d2 lasted from July 16th-July 19th, and I didn't get a chance to post here till the 18th

I wonder why I have less posts on d2?

Like my day 1 "policy lynching" was a very very small section of day 1 and pushing my scum read (celt) is kinda the whole point of town play. My pushing on Celt didn't "distract" him or anyone else from doing things. I can't really tell if this is scum that's hedging or town that has such conf bias that he's ignoring everything and sticking his fingers in his ears when someone tells him different. It kinda ticks me off b/c he's voting me for the same thing that he's guilty of. I'd prob be ok with pling the guy.

In post 1135, Tere wrote:Good catch with the difference in play engagement between the two days though. Will think on.

good job buying into something with no factual basis...again.

In post 1090, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1066, Dessew wrote:Is everyone done for today? I intend to iso Kaboose, but it's not urgent. Actually, let's end this day, there's no point in making it any longer.

In post 1075, Tere wrote:ika should hammer now if he is town, let's see if he shows up to do it.

In post 1085, ConManMick wrote:Guys this would be funny
VOTE: boonskies

itt scum want the flow of information to stop.

^is still relevant

vote:tere

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #160) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Should I even care about this anymore? No one is really discussing anything and non of the lurkers/minimal content players are getting pushed (well tere) is but there's still conman and des and pacman-luckily not all those are town so we'll be lynching them shortly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #161) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1186, Kaboose wrote:And thanks for all your contributions to this point where you complain about everyone's contributions.

as if that were even close to my gameplay.

lets kill all of WW, Conman and Dess after Tere.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #162) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Des

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #163) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also no role claiming

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #164) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1219, Kaboose wrote:Nero why don't you want roleclaiming? We haven't hit any of the actual mafia members yet. There's 10 of us left, and a good shout to have 4 scum... That's not a good thing.

We've killed one mafia already bro.

I think that a mass role claim will do very little and all it accomplishes is give info to the scum team.

In post 1238, ConManMick wrote:Why Dessew?

scum with you and tere

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #165) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like they can't talk with the team but still KNEW the scum team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #166) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1244, ConManMick wrote:I can't be scum

ok, then why have you sat there and done shit all this game?

In post 1243, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 1225, Kaboose wrote:No ika is either a VT or a Goon

ok well. We should lynch him?

I'd lynch you over Ika.

In post 1251, Xtoxm wrote:He's a scum rolecop.

Speedlynch him and stuff.

I have thought a bit and I think its some what possible that Tere fakeclaims a guilty on her buddy but even if Kaboose is scum there's more than just 2 scum in a 19 player so who are they and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #167) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tere wasn't a cop.

she says she had a guilty on you.

if you don't call that fakeclaiming then what the hell do you call it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #168) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unless this is some kind of Freudian slip 'cause you knew that Tere wasn't faking a guilty on you wich is why you questioned my thinking that she did fakeclaim a guilty on you

hrmmm...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (isolation #169) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1168, Tere wrote:Welp. Nice job outing the cop guys.

Kaboose investigated as mafia. All aboard.

This was a fakeclaim. This was a lie.

I am not understanding your "but she wasn't an investigation role!" Like what does that have to do with anything?

In post 1264, Kaboose wrote:Like what would a fakeclaim guilty on her buddy even mean?

She knew who scum were so what I'm saying is that its entirely plausible for her to have fakeclaimed against her buddy.

So I'm not really understanding why you (and ika?) are having such a hard time understanding that she fakeclaimed a cop guilty on you.

but at the same time you are voting probable scum Des with me and I think a role cop sorta makes sense in this situation so...you aren't for today atleast.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #170) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Was also worried that Xtom was scum but nope, he replaced pm.

evilpacman18
Kitty Galore
ConManMick
Dessew
^^
scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #171) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

changed my mind.

Where are ANY of your reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #172) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1280, Kitty Galore wrote:And is anyone questioning the huge push that Nero made day one on Town KlingonCelt to get her lynched, is there some reason that has just been pushed aside?

Why do you think my push on KC was scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #173) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

post later today

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #174) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1288, Dessew wrote:Why?

Mainly b/c I am town and my reads aren't static. But also I find others much scummier than him.

In post 1290, Kitty Galore wrote:Well, she was town

So anyone that pushed town is scum?

who had RL issues, seems like an easy push.

You do know that I was pushing her before she claimed any RL issues right? But its not like her having RL issues is in any way alignment indicative.

IIRC you said you thought she was scum because of the way she was/was not responding to you?

This is all in my ISO. I sorta dislike how you are bringing up d1 stuff, I mean I get that you weren't here and all but this just seems like "busy work" b/c why I felt Celt was scum is all in my ISO. But since I am in an ok mood I feel like being charitable.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p7033127

http://forum.mafiascum.net/posting.php? ... []=7036140

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #175) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey des, a few questions.

What is your case on me and did you believe Tere's cop claim yesterday?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #176) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you didn't believe her claim an yet you didn't want her lynched that day? yeah no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #177) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1309, Dessew wrote:Yes, I did. When did I say otherwise?

In post 1179, Dessew wrote:A lynch would be fine by me in the not too distant future, but not just now, first I'd like to lokk into this & that, & see if I can say anything that's worth mentioning.

I mean obviously your argument here will be that you" were going to do things but got lazy" but FMPOV its quite interesting that you apparently didn't buy her cop claim yet your wording didn't seem very strong to me. You also were calling her anti-town and you thought she was fake claiming?

In post 1312, Xtoxm wrote:Going to replace out soon if the inactivity in this game doesn't get sorted.

Maybe you should tell conman to bus his buddy.

In post 1316, Kitty Galore wrote:Ahh... ok Nero, I need to apologize. When I was trying to get caught up and read through, I skipped the links in the post you posted, I was trying to get caught up too quickly.

uh huh...

I'm also worried about the amount of selectiveness you are using, like we know tere scum was sheeping my case and there were likely others (des) so it seems a little off that that you are hunting for scum and you just happened to ignore the wagon but zero in on one of the few players that is doing ANYTHING this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #178) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1 day till deadline! So its time for Con, Kitty, and mario to bus Des. But they'll prob all jump on the obvious scum CW (me)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #179) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thank god this is over. IAI was scum as soon as he stared pushing IKA.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”