Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:02 am

Post by Jalyn »

Finally, I can do what I've been wanting to do since I PMed that I'd replace in.

unvote.vote: Ryan

(Replacing Black-Moon, by the way, it's in the OP)
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:51 am

Post by Jalyn »

ButteBlues wrote:EBWODP:

I need to make posts faster rather than setting on the post page forever. :(
Almost 20 minutes? (Vote 9 hits at 4:16, hammer comes at 4:35 (Central Times))

OK, only 2 kills, so either a SK hit another SK and now knows one of them, a SK didn't get a night kill in (highly unlikely) or one of the deaths was double targeted (flavor does not seem to indicate this).
JordanA24 wrote:I'm shocked K-Scope didn't turn up scum.

With 2 deaths, it looks like one of the SK's targetted another one, that makes me doubly certain that at least one of Butte, Yagami, Theo and Sir Tornado is an SK. I'll reread ASAP.
I really don't like the beginning of this post... And I'd like to hear the reasoning behind the second part.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:09 am

Post by Jalyn »

JDodge wrote:
Vote: Estes

"Gee, guess I'll have to start contributing now that the person who was contributing the most is gone."
I considered doing this until I looked back and realized that Estes actually had contributed yesterday.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Jalyn »

Estes wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Estes wrote:^ lol

I just thought someone would think that was scummy. You think everything I say is scummy.
Do I now?

I can't recall ever saying anything on you before; please elaborate.
Well this was the only other interaction between us...

I posted that this game was turning into such a revolving door of people, it's just a random vote at this point...

you responded with:
JDodge wrote:...

FoS: Estes
No writing of any sort. You just instantly assumed that by me writing the truth that I was scum.

It's almost like, by prodding me over any little thing (while not even writing much, if anything, when you do) you're trying to get attention off of yourself for some stupid reason(because, to my knowledge nobody has accused you of anything, thus meaning you shouldn't feel too threatened).
This whole interaction seems seriously over-reactionary to me.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:35 pm

Post by Jalyn »

Did you just put someone at Lynch-1 two real days after day started?
vote: YagamiLight

ButteBlues - are you serious? "Dayvig that can't kill."
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:50 am

Post by Jalyn »

JDodge - to be fair, I think most of the thread is focussed on the Lowell drama.

YL - Huh. You're right. Still a completely unreasonably short time period for a day.

ButteBlues didn't vote for Lowell based on the "dayvig" claim but apparently only because he was already voting for Lowell.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:47 am

Post by Jalyn »

I am SO sorry. I've started posts for this game at least 5 times and been distracted and unable to finish.

DYH - Well, yeah, but Jordan seems to think that YB is protecting Theo...

Then again, Theo, what the hell are you doing?

Anyway, could someone give me an actual reason for the Lowagon? Everyone seems to be pointing to his use of "kill" instead of "lynch" and I just don't think that that's reasonable. I've seen people switch those two around like their interchangable. It makes less sense for scum to talk about who they are going to lynch at night, but I've seen that happen. Then there was ButtesBlues reaction to the dayvig claim joke, which I found really interesting. He hopped on it like it was conclusive proof that Lowell was not only scum but stupid scum. Then when the rest of the town reacted with "er, dude? Joke." he backed the heck off immediately.

In fact, I am going to
unvote.vote:ButtesBlues
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:20 am

Post by Jalyn »

A) She

B) I placed a vote for the person I thought looked suspicious, unlike either Lowell or Theo.

C) I apologized for being quiet. Other games, real life and not being exactly sure what to look for in this game have distracted me a bit.

D)
vote: ButtesBlues
for all of the reasons that I gave yesterday
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:15 am

Post by Jalyn »

Mostly his entire attitude on the Lowell wagon felt totally wrong. Kill/lynch as an automatic scum tell. The dayvig thing. Then the theoper_COD hammer.

I didn't like his play yesterday, it's that simple.

(And sheesh, weekend.)
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:04 am

Post by Jalyn »

While I will have internet access, my play speed is probably going to slow down even further until the 10th or so. (Parties, vacation, preparing for vacation.) I'll try to keep up with the game and do not want to be replaced unless it becomes necessary.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by Jalyn »

Make it 5. Spent all day yesterday in airports. As I said before, I won't be super-vocal for a while though as I'm on vacation. So... 4.5?
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:38 am

Post by Jalyn »

[generic message]I'm back from vacation but have been playing massive catch up at work. I will look back through this game over the weekend.[/gm]
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:17 pm

Post by Jalyn »

For the generic message that I posted in all of my games? Or for "voting somebody with no votes on them?" And really "If I'm wrong a SK should kill me tonight" twice? I'm seriously considering voting you - that sounds like a taunt of "I'm unNKable anyway..."

Jordan - you're right, I haven't been intensly involved in this game - mostly because I don't have a clue how to put together an argument against anyone. I tried with ButtesBlues and, well, that didn't work well.

Running the numbers though, SirTornado is right - we are at lynch or lose. I'm not a math wiz, is this a situation where we should be considering a no lynch?
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:58 am

Post by Jalyn »

ST, that's exactly why I'm confused. Estes attack looks like a clumsy SK attacking someone that they missed a NK on and fabricating an argument for it out of thin air. The problem is - I'm not a SK, so that argument doesn't make sense. I realize that that's not confusing to anyone else.

Although... Jordan's reasoning is better, but honestly accusing someone of lurking in this game is like accusing a swimmer of being wet. I could see ScumJordan going after someone that he knows is scum goes after with no reasoning perhaps forgetting that the third SK is already dead?
I guess that would make my plan lynch Estes and if he comes up scum, lynch me. Once I come up town, lynch Jordan?
If Estes comes up scum, that should take us out of lylo and give the town breathing room to verify that he wasn't pointing out another SK when he voted for me. (We'd be at 4 to 1 in the morning vs being at 1 to 2 if we mislynch.)

In fact,
vote:Estes
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:50 am

Post by Jalyn »

Huh.

A) Sir Tornado - I think you are missing the fact that the SKs can't kill each other at night. I'm not sure how it would possibly be bad to lynch a SK today? That would put as at 3 town/1 SK tomorrow which is by no means a SK win.

The only thing that we can't do is lynch a townie, unless we're actually aiming for the draw.

B) Oh for crying out loud Jordan, I asked a question because I know that there's probability that goes into the no lynch at lylo that I don't understand. I didn't even suggest it, I asked about it.

Anyway:

Lynch SK:
Tonight 4/1
Tomorrow 3/1

Lynch town:
Tonight 3/2
Tomorrow - 3/2 (both SKs aim at each other), 2/2 (one SK aims at the other- town loss), 1/2 (both SK hit town- town loss)

No Lynch:
Tonight 4/2
Tomorrow - 4/2 (both SKs aim at each other), 3/2 (one SK aims that the other), 2/2 (both SKs hit town - town loss)

I would say that we're in a true lynch or lose situation - no lynch is a probable loss & a town lynch is almost certainly a loss.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:26 am

Post by Jalyn »

Hmm. I know I'm town. My lynch is a loss.
A no lynch is probably a loss.
I don't know what "approaching" means.

unvote.vote Jordan
because my convoluted logic makes a slim amount of sense to me.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Jalyn »

Not that I can think.
unvote
(Sir T isn't voting for Jordan, Jordan is voting for Sir T.) Rereading Sir T.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:48 am

Post by Jalyn »

Mod
What time, exactly, is the deadline?
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:06 am

Post by Jalyn »

Aaand, 4 in a row.
vote:SirTornado

I'm leaving the office so I need to make at least a temporary decision. I'll look in from home, if I have time and the deadline hasn't passed.

(For reasons, a. my lynch is a loss b. no lynch is a loss.)
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:16 am

Post by Jalyn »

Well, I'll go the other way and
vote:Jordan
because why the heck not?
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:23 am

Post by Jalyn »

Jalyn's murderous PM wrote:Meh. Kill Jordan. I'm a SK, I think that "And they all died horrific deaths" is much more pleasing than "they all lived happily ever after" (especially as I got the impression that the latter wasn't allowed)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”