Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Niv »

sorry all, benn busy with work, will post for real later for now random
vote Niv

OMGIS
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:52 pm

Post by Niv »

just quickly read through the game, and i really didn't see why either of these wagons started. could someone explain that to me. also, will be orking all day tomorow. probally wont post anything sustanciual until 8 or nine pm tomorow
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:42 am

Post by Niv »

man sorry all, work is messed right now, I will have time today at 3 pm PST. will coment on all and get into the game
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by Niv »

i am curently fining a respoce in my mtgs game, and will start reading this on in about 5 - 15 mins
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:58 pm

Post by Niv »

first page:

Feels random as usually. nothing seen here

Second page: also feels very random to me up to here:
bobbyplump wrote:I'm not a big fan of random votes either. Just my opinion.

Vote: Jordan
for making early assumptions about who did the Night 1 killing

FOS: Statusquo
for saying "Hawks are the noblest of birds." Am I missing something? Or is a cryptic comment like that some kind of code? Explain.
IMO breadcruming is ok in my book. FoS bobbyplump

page three is useless imo

Page 4:
Thestatusquo wrote:]
bobbyplump wrote:I'm not a big fan of random votes either. Just my opinion.

Vote: Jordan
for making early assumptions about who did the Night 1 killing

FOS: Statusquo
for saying "Hawks are the noblest of birds." Am I missing something? Or is a cryptic comment like that some kind of code? Explain.
This is such a typical noob sentiment. It goes something like this. "OMG IT'S SOMETHING I DON'T UNDERSTAND! IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY CORRELATION TO SCUM PLAY OR TOWN PLAY, SO I'M GOING TO DECIDE TO FIND IT SUSPICIOUS."

THis means two things to me.

1) That you're kinda dumb for not understanding how scumtells work.

2) You're probably town because you seem to be looking for things in earnest and attempting to get the game out of the random stage.
like the centiment here, get a town feeling form PJ on this statement. also, Clarification Shea!=PJ=TSQ right? also some questions, what is with the "lets lynch BM stuff"? and yes i do find both metagame lynches and Page four lynches very bad
Thestatusquo wrote:Well, 2 things.

First, a bit of clarification, my statement was at least in part pre-emptive. I have seen so many games BM is in where the scumz just easily force a d1 lynch of him and come out completely clean. I am saying they will not have such an easy time this game.

Second, neither of these wagons are really huge. Considering this is a ridiculously huge game, just random voting will tend to put 3-6 votes on players, which I fail to see as a particularly huge thing.
Thanks PJ
Hjallti wrote:actually even if everyone needed to lynch them would vote now we wouldn't have a page 4 lynch but page 5.

Anyway:
What reasons could we have to lynch someone on day 1? We are with 28: it will be hard to convince 14 players to vote.
this is useless
Sir Tornado wrote:
Niv wrote:just quickly read through the game, and i really didn't see why either of these wagons started. could someone explain that to me. also, will be orking all day tomorow. probally wont post anything sustanciual until 8 or nine pm tomorow
The wagon on ABR started because people were unhappy of being included in his "people who bring spice to my games" list (check his sig)

The wagon on BM began because, well, he is BM.

Hope that helps!
It does,, and i thought we were out of random stage.
Battle Mage wrote:
soupfly wrote:Soup checking in. Did a quick read through and nothing really jumped out at me except the BM thing.

I'm new to the site so can somebody fill me in on who BM is (and why there's a call for a policy lynch on him)?
hey, i'm BM. Pleased to meet you. :p
Well to cut a long story short, most people find my play naturally scummy. I often play aggressively, and i'm not brilliant at defending myself from well laid out arguments. However, every game, there tend to be a majority of people thinking i am acting incredibly scummy, and every game i get revealed as town. Its become almost a joke, because very few people can read my play to any extent. :lol:
Hence, i usually get killed early as town, and i often survive to endgame as scum. :p
I think the whole policy lynch thing is based on the fact that some people think i should try and act less scummy when i am town-which is hard when i am just acting normal, in my mind. Oh and i suppose it might be a reference to the recently completed 'Ultimatum Mafia', in which the lynch choice was between me and a CLAIMED MAFIOSO, and the town chose to kill me, because i didnt want to follow the crowd.

But yeh, i'd like to think the policy lynch thing is a joke. :shock:

BM
Well now i know what to expecet. aslo Question for the town. how important are pelling, grammar and puncuation to you?

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=82737
The Fonz wrote:You said Yos and I convinced you to challenge him. Yos and I were both firmly AGAINST you challenging him. End of story. Anyhow, I think what went on in that game is actually a good introduction for people who haven't played with you before of what to expect from you.

And I think the best play for town on day one is basically to ignore you. :lol:
Proally kidding. but none the less IGMEOY Fonzie
blahgo wrote:I've got hemoroids so the next vote count will probably be Late Thursday. If anyone makes a joke about this I'll modkill your ass.
Best wishes to te mod
iaretheman wrote:forcing the town claim out of bobbyplump who is obviously not 100% sure how to play this game online/how this certain forum makes things work and giving himself and the mafia a sure townie kill tonight we might as well get one suspected mafia out of the way and this IS the scummiest thing anyone has done in this game meaning for the 1st day he should be our vote
I dont see how BJ caused that. IGMEOY Grammar
iaretheman wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Also, before I forget: Why would the mafia want a 'sure townie kill tonight?' They already know who is mafia and who isn't, unless there's multiple scumgroups. So townie would be the role they'd least want to target.
Remember that there were TWO kills on the night chances that a mod would give the mafia such power is ridiculous unless of course the mafia is like 3 members (1/10 of game pop) so chances are there is something like an SK and mafia set up and if they kill the SK its their loss because they can remove townies at a faster rate with two kills a night and my guess is for a set up with SK, mafioso's, doc, cop, and townies with TSQ supposing that someone is a townie in plain view means that he isn' trying to play it safe and stay quiet... like a townie would be... you act like a townie as much as possible in this game... I'm not one to rush into lynching on the first day, but to me TSQ is trying to get information
Waht about a Vig? also, you seam to be acting really strange with this and subsequent posts here.
Unvote Niv
so Fonzie don't kill me ;-) read his sig
Vote Grammar

Tarhalindur wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:We should all put our votes on lurkers for now. And as you can see, I'm not lurking.
Is it just me, or is this post incredibly scummy?
IMO, this is a joke, also, hope to not lurk anymore, work is calm now ;-)
JordanA24 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote Tarhalindur

I encourage everyone to vote Tar as well, as he has effectively proven himself to be scum with the latest of his ramblings.
Your certainty on the subject worries me.
Unvote Vote: ABR
Albert B. Rampage wrote:^

Scummy as hell.
Actually you worry me here ABR. FoS ABR
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
bobbyplump wrote:ABR, you are looking pretty dumb right now. I'd vote for you if I thought scum would actually be that dumb on Day 1.
Okay I'm glad your on my side.
iaretheman wrote:After TSQ and friends disprove my theory and ABR's newest "kill the lurkers" thought even though I hate it...

Unvote ; Vote: ABR

I'm still saying there is a mafia and SK set-up... and IMO SK's try and get into things, and they way ABR is talking trying to move votes to inactives (that should be prodded) and lurkers isn't the way to go on Day 1. Especially when he's getting wagoned... it's just not right.
O.K. I think this is a joke gone too far. Seriously, what ? Do you want a claim now ? What ?
Too early for claim. please dont sudgest it.
bobbyplump wrote:*Bangs head repeatedly against keyboard*

Good lord. Let's try this again. Fonz, can you show me one comment from the first couple pages that is as off the wall as TSQ's? One! Aimee's post at least had something to do with her random vote. TSQ's comment was the very definition of a non sequitur "A statement that does not follow logically from what preceded it."

I found it stranged, placed the FOS, and asked a question. Excuse me for being more liberal with my fingers of suspicion. I FOS, then ask. You ask, then FOS. Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.

BUT, then in your next post you 1. Refuse to answer the question 2. Call me dumb for asking the question and 3. State that I am probably town, which (when added up with everything else) makes me wonder if you KNOW that I am town. 4. I just got this when I re-read, but you said you planned on not casting a random vote about an hour and a half before you posted a semi-random vote for Jordan.

Regarding the "when and if you do other scummy things" comment. If you want to nitpick and say, "Hey, the word OTHER implies that he DOES think non sequiturs are scummy, therefore, he must be mafia," you go right ahead and do that. I'll look the other way on the fact that you are a moron.

You say gibberish is clean, but the word OTHER or MORE is scummy. I say OTHER is clean, but gibberish is scummy. To-may-to. To-mah-to. Po-tay-to. Po-tah-to.

Let's call the whole thing off.
also scummy, slates are never clean

In the end, [/url]

EBP:

On second though
UnVote, Vote BP
. just more to him than Grammar

G'night all
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:45 am

Post by Niv »

@ undoif you show up late and wnat to random vote, just self vote. its what i did. i can aslo say t hat right now, from that post, i (possably beacuse i am currently pressed for time), that undo might be as well. i do not see why people are making a big deal out of this. also, i know this is wifom, but, would anyone be so stupid as to do that as scum, seams more like slopy town to me.

Lastly, sorry about the name thing. will refer to shea as shea. and not mix up names again(BJ ;-))
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:31 pm

Post by Niv »

wel, my read since my last ost:

is albert not a better player than this? this is terrible. so, you claim sk in a normal game, and say that you will help the town? yet the town will need to kill you at one point in the game. best case you are mafia, trying to get a reason for a guilty result from a cop. otherwise you are an sk. as the normal rules are clearly pointed out. i wouldn't mind letting him live for a bit until we need to kill him to avoid a lol siti. lastly, i again higly doubt jester in both a normal game or one who would claim like this, saying he is anti town, but psudeo pro town. he will die unless he hits a doc protect, which would be odd. doc protecting a claimed anti town. unless he is un-nk-able, in that case, this is actually a half decent play. but for now

UnVote If i am voting.
. no vote yet without that votecount. also, this game is going at blistering spead. how lovley
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by Niv »

early game imo, a sk helps the town anyway, so i personally say we leave him be and not forget about him late game, or when he becomes huhelpful.

we must not for get though, if the peoplew he says he is killing start to die, = sk
sk's often are say un nkable, or could have 2 jynches, concidering that they are hevaly wheighted against

also, however, the people he says that he will kill could always be a mafia kill, and he is trying give reason for his anti town status. better and less suspcious than claiming miller, especialy in a normal, where millers may not exsist.(compared to a sk anti everything).

(leaving out overly stupid plays, like vig claiming sk for no reason)

also, if the people he says he will kill dont start to die, we have three options

he getting rbed each night to make the town suspicious of him

he does not have a killing role and is most likley jester

he is misguided town, who doesn't want to claim anything that could be countered ie. if he claimed doc, we lynch him, the doc is out and then we lynch a town

anything i have missed?

also, what i ment fonz, is that isn't he experenced enough to do something overly stupid

personally i am leaning towards the mafia option. also, if the real sk counter claims him, well, we know he isn't the sk, but we have the real sk out in the open. lol so if the real sk is not abr, would you pleas e counter claim him? ;-)
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:51 pm

Post by Niv »

ebwodp

also, my thoughts on a jester,

1 a jester should not be in a normal game.

2 a jester shouln't ever be in any game, the role is pure brokenness
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:05 am

Post by Niv »

bobbyplump wrote:Wow...well done, Mr. Face-Ripper.

So the jester is out of the game. That's nice. He was really on my nerves. Congrats to ABR for playing that role well.

We're down a goon. And with only two kills again last night, I think we can start looking at the probability that we have one mafia family.

But the main point of this here post:

Mr. Mod, doesn't that leave 25 players left, and only 13 to lynch?
Well, is congradulating the SK a tell? never heard that one before
Tarhalindur wrote:I have a question, and I want everyone to answer it (preferably with reasons):

Do you think Battle Mage is town, scum, or neutral?

If you don't mind, I'd like to be the last person to answer this question.
i am really not gtting much of a read. i always am on the fence with very town players.
Skruffs wrote:My opinion on BM ? BM is one of hte best players on the site, and the fact that nobody tried to kill him suggests he is probably mafia. Otherwise they'd feel threatened by him and have tried to kill him, instead of Mastermind of Sin.
I din't know that, but this is wifom. or they could hae left him knowing that someone would bring this fact up.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:11 am

Post by Niv »

Vote Bm
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by Niv »

i do belive that was the right choice. however, i have seen weirder things happen in the game.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:47 am

Post by Niv »

doubting claimed cops is bad, Mmmk.
Vote Sir Tor
. espically ones with all accurate results. untill we get down to the wire, we shoundn't doubt him unless the uis a counter claim.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:19 am

Post by Niv »

undo wrote:Yay! It was the first hammer I got right! At last!
this really doesn't feel right with me at all. you havenot played a good game, and its not getting better.
FoS Undo
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:50 am

Post by Niv »

hi blob man ;-

Reading this over, Kscope has been playing really porley, and has claimed a mafia power role. can it get any more damming? i have never before seen someone claim scum and not be scum (however rare it may be) so yes i will
Vote K
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:01 am

Post by Niv »

JordanA24 wrote:Fair enough, but it still seemed like an obvious joke to me.
all are entilted to their oponions and i disagree with yours

i would like to ask everyone these 2 questions:

1) What does it help a Prow town player to claim GF

2) What does it help the GF to Claim GF

My answers: it will never help the townit to claim that as he will just cause confusion

however, as scum, causing confusion is good. and if you claim GF you do just so. and you have a complete defence as you can claim all arguements against you are wifom.

don't look at only the odds behind it. extract truth from wifom.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:24 pm

Post by Niv »

even though i trust bloob man more than K. i find less risk involved in lynching blob man. either we risk a cop or a townie. i say risk the townie.

UnVote, Vote Blob Man

also

@ mod.

i will be needing a replacement

i am going away from Aug 14 - Sept 1. sorry for any inconvienence.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:59 am

Post by Niv »

well i am an idiot, i have been reading your username as blobyplump

UnVote, Vote Bobby
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:09 am

Post by Niv »

Leaving in two days. please replace me.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:15 pm

Post by Niv »

niv still needs a replacement, however, having quickly skimmed the game, possibly missing lots. still thik going against a claimed cop is bad, however whydid that cop just self vote?

i am on pay tv internet at the luxor, still again, no confirmable access till sept
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:47 pm

Post by Niv »

quick thing. seig as replacements are hard to come by. i may be able to hang around. i will have no access until the monday after next, starting this monday. it will be however quite limited when i do have this access. so mabye do me last or somathing
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:07 pm

Post by Niv »

bobbyplump wrote:Unofficial vote count:

BobbyPlump 9 - SirTornado, JimmyR, HonoraryHitchhiker, Niv, Sorin, Hjallti, Tar, Khelv, Samruc

Kscope 6 - Bobbyplump, Undo, Guzame, Kscope, Aimee, Jordan

What's the story guys? Samruc, you seconded Jordan's ultimatum...you plan on switching your vote?

Niv and Khelv, you agreed with me earlier. Thoughts?

Hitchhiker, you once said you thought Scope could be GF.
actually, i do belive that K has been much wors a player than you bob. however, claiming cop usually turns me off of voting. however after reading the self vote. i think i can safley
unvote, Vote K
. if the jester hadent allreddy died, his play would make me worried about that. however bob, if i am wrong, tomorrow.....
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by Niv »

back, more later
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by Niv »

well..... not much has happened since my last post. support K lynch. Tahr, i am now slightly suspicious. however, you do have a confirmed claim (almost) so i will leave it. pathetic that this has less content than it does.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:07 pm

Post by Niv »

Niv Would like to ask Tahr:

Does play have no weight on who you lynch?

If play does have weight on who you lynch, we kill K
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:34 pm

Post by Niv »

As Far as i See it K-Scope cold claim God and i would want to lynch him (seing as i am a christian and jesus has been dead over 2000 years).

however him claiming cop seams to be something diffrent in the eyes of the town. the fact of the matter is that we allreddy have a cop claim, and i douby that we have two. i belive that the most logical option in this is tat K is GF and Bobby is Goon, having takes some time to think bout it. not the most likley, but the most logical. however, i doubt i could sell that too easilly, so, if Bob is lynched as goon, many will write off K as town, or at least look away. so that said. K has played so poorley, that he could claim anything and i'd want to lynch him. so i will stay votinng K likley for the remander of the day
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:13 am

Post by Niv »

Tarhalindur wrote:If KScope is GF bussing a goon, then Bobby is scum.
If KScope is a cop with a guilty on Bobby, then Bobby is (probably) scum.
Well, i never thought of it like that. i just kept going on K cant be town. i guess that if we lynch Bobby today, then we can have the same debate on K tomorow. Not like were in lyol or something. however i think that the only thing that would confrim K in my mind is if Bobby is a miller. I guess logic says
UnVote K, Vote Bobby
. however muh i hate the play of K.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by Niv »

Sir Tornado wrote:
Niv wrote: Well, i never thought of it like that. i just kept going on K cant be town. i guess that if we lynch Bobby today, then we can have the same debate on K tomorow. Not like were in lyol or something. however i think that the only thing that would confrim K in my mind is if Bobby is a miller. I guess logic says UnVote K, Vote Bobby. however muh i hate the play of K.
Funny. I think I posted something to that effect weeks ago. How come you never thought it like that before?
I was going on the Fact That a K played too porley to live, however, when we almost killed a claimed cop, i kinda realiesd that mabeye, even though i want him dead and belive him 100% scum, that i still could be wrong. personally i would much have Bobby around as a player, however, if K didn;t lie, were stuck with him ;-)
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:20 pm

Post by Niv »

I Belive Bob is Town and that K is scum as well, however, i am tired of arguing with the facts. i gave up, Bob gave up, someone hammer please
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:39 pm

Post by Niv »

mod mod mod, ma mod ma mod mod. MOD

(use theme from 3 and 1/2 men ;-)
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by Niv »

Vote Aimee for reasons in previous post
Pie_is_good wrote:his driver's liscence clearly reads...

NAME: bobbyplump
ALIGNMENT: protown

Uber mega ultra HoS of you'd be dying had Tahr found a townie K
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by Niv »

Edit
Vote Aimee
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:55 am

Post by Niv »

UnVote, Vote K

much rather se him dead. just thought cop guitys took precidence. one other thing, should we even as him for a result tonight, just in case he comes up paranoid cop.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:00 am

Post by Niv »

Khelvaster wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:Guess what? I got a guilty last night.

Vote: Aimee
LOCK ON: Aimee

Major FoS: Guzame, Major FoS: Khelvaster
for Aimee connections.
Vote: Aimee

Trading a town for scum at worst.
why did you quote there, he unvoted and then voted for K?
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:45 am

Post by Niv »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]HEY GUYS I'M NOT MUFIA!

;_;[/quote]

too bad, he isn't m
U
fia. clearly he is in the m
a
fia then
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by Niv »

on the highly unlikley cghance he isn't lying, and cause it'd be funny to hear from K again.

Who did you Vesti last night. (yah right ;-))
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:24 am

Post by Niv »

i find it funny we have someone claiming scum, and not enough active players to lynch him ;-)
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:47 pm

Post by Niv »

Vote AImee

also:

There are a number of people who have stoped posting, and i'd like to hear from them
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by Niv »

The followning people didn't post last game day or have yet to roday. I would like to ask we don't lynch till all have posted, and that he mod possably prod the following:

Indy
Lateralus
xyzzy
Bobbyplump (
shouldn't be on the alive list)

Romanus-Replacing SomeStrangeFlea
J-man
zakk_status
Jimmy R.(Replacing iaretheman)
ThaiBoxerShorts
Aimee
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:15 pm

Post by Niv »

MOD PROD please
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:16 pm

Post by Niv »

EBWODP:

Mod, do you have a full setup?
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by Niv »

Niv wrote:The followning people didn't post last game day or have yet to roday. I would like to ask we don't lynch till all have posted, and that he mod possably prod the following:

Indy
Lateralus
xyzzy
Bobbyplump (
shouldn't be on the alive list)

Romanus-Replacing SomeStrangeFlea
J-man
zakk_status
Jimmy R.(Replacing iaretheman)
ThaiBoxerShorts
Aimee
Hey tar:

Did you m,iss this? ;-)
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:03 pm

Post by Niv »

RE Town Prod
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:39 pm

Post by Niv »

@ Mod, do you have the setup, and IF yes, any luck getting 8 replacements?
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:29 am

Post by Niv »

Indy last post on site = Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:37 pm
Lateralus Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:47 pm
xyzzy Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:35 am
Bobbyplump (shouldn't be on the alive list)
Romanus-Replacing SomeStrangeFlea Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:02 pm
J-man Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:59 am
zakk_status hasnt posted in this game
Jimmy R.(Replacing iaretheman) Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:44 am
ThaiBoxerShorts Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:16 pm
Aimee clearly posting now
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by Niv »

Can we just call Aimee lynched? every active player is voting for them ;-)
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:33 am

Post by Niv »

Jordan, seing you have connections to the mod, can you ask for a deadline of tomorow? ;-)
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:57 am

Post by Niv »

Niv wants to have Aimee to just fall over dead right now, and we hope pie recives a new comp as a night action.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:49 am

Post by Niv »

Even I am starting to giv up on this game.....
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:19 pm

Post by Niv »

Sweet. third mod. ur amazin Jordan.

Vote jordan for Game MVP.

Game LVP goes to blagho with a dihonorable mention to Pie
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by Niv »

Sir Tornado wrote:Good luck finding 9 replacements Jordan!
QFT
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:28 pm

Post by Niv »

If jordan is takin over, i'll pm you my role.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #52) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by Niv »

Hey jordan, howbout a deadline so we can lynch Aimee ;-)
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by Niv »

I'm freeking impressed. wow....
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:48 am

Post by Niv »

Jordan, do you have a full setup???
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:54 pm

Post by Niv »

Gorrad wrote:I seem to be one of the replacements (and my face has regrown- yay!), although I have yet to know who I'm replacing. There's no frikkin' way I'm reading 50 pages though, so does anyone care to sumarise?
D1 = controlled by a jester

Day 2 ended when our SK was mked for cheating.

D3 BM was scummy

Day for we lynched Bobby via conficting cop results, then D5 we lynched K for claiming GF, then claiming cop w/ a guilty on bobby, now our cop, Tahr, is claiming a guilty on aimee
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by Niv »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:No, and I get the impression Pie doesn't, which, if true, would be a real kick in the balls, since Blahgo seems to have left the site.
Maybe one of the list mods has the setup?

If nothing else, you could resort to modkills or randomly redistribute the unknown roles (assuming you have the unknown roles, that is)...
I am afraid that nobody but Pie has the setup.

As for randomly distributing roles, I would rather you just started a new game.

I am going to give this a few more days, but if Pie doesn't send the setup in that time, I'll call this game Mod abandoned.
News flash,

Blogo is anoying
pie has a crrappy comp
Stofre is evil
[/sarcasim]
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by Niv »

Any luck jordan or is this game dead?
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:43 am

Post by Niv »

Well i was the town doctor. Howd i do?
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Niv »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Niv wrote:Well i was the town doctor. Howd i do?
You were doc? Wow... I actually thought Khelvaster was probably the doc, given his play and my investigation.

Then again, you didn't get NK'ed and stayed completely off my radar, so good job.

You docced me on the no-kill night, right?
yes i did
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by Niv »

blahgo wrote:You are a doctor. Each night you may protect someone from being killed. You win with the town.
my pm also implies there might have been another
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:15 pm

Post by Niv »

so, who was the scum team?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”