Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4314 (isolation #400) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4312, Transcend wrote:Sigh

I don't wanna dig through his iso right now since i should be asleep but i remember him having more substantial reasons than the ones you pointed out.
Maybe early in the game before I replaced in, and since then you're confbiasing?

IDK. Everything I've seen was not his push and was just him sheeping.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4315 (isolation #401) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4311, Fro99er wrote:Gerry's only pushes from after Clumsy wagon was on dreal and it was simply a shitty meta case that I proved wrong.
And on me but it was more of an OMGUS and thinking I was defending Dreal (when I was actually just saying Gerry's reasons sucked and it wasn't a defense of Dreal at all).
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4317 (isolation #402) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4316, Transcend wrote:Again even if that's so, sheeping isn't alignment indicative to me.
I agree. The lack of solid-reasoning scumhunting is though.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4319 (isolation #403) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

:lol:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4321 (isolation #404) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

And if you're an old fogey like me you wake up at 5am

I hate oldness. Where's my prune juice?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4323 (isolation #405) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4322, kuror0 wrote:Lunch time so bbl.
#EastCoastBias
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4331 (isolation #406) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4330, gerryoat wrote:I think frog could be in the other maf team now
What changed?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4333 (isolation #407) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4332, drealmerz7 wrote:your color
Still plushy frog green. And town green too.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4336 (isolation #408) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4334, gerryoat wrote:
In post 4331, Fro99er wrote:
What changed?
Cloud kill
It's pretty obvious I'm being framed. The easiest thing for opposing scum to do would be to kill cloud because of how hard cloud pushed me yesterday.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4348 (isolation #409) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4338, gerryoat wrote:
In post 4336, Fro99er wrote:
What changed?
Cloud kill
It's pretty obvious I'm being framed. The easiest thing for opposing scum to do would be to kill cloud because of how hard cloud pushed me yesterday.
who do you think could be framing? And why?
Off the top of my head you. So you could do exactly this.

Cabd slot, because it came down to me and cabd slot for the third vig spot (which ended up just becoming one of four vig slots). It would take the pressure off cabd if I was framed.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4352 (isolation #410) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

Actually, this sounds like scum thinking I'm on the opposite team. Maybe you're Cloud's buddy instead of other scum framing me.

IDK, you could be on either scum team. The main thing is, you're scum, especially with your D1 behavior that I already pointed out and your reaction now.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4356 (isolation #411) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4354, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 4352, Fro99er wrote:
Actually, this sounds like scum thinking I'm on the opposite team. Maybe you're Cloud's buddy instead of other scum framing me.

IDK, you could be on either scum team. The main thing is, you're scum, especially with your D1 behavior that I already pointed out and your reaction now.
hey frog boy I "forgot" why I had a sr on you join the transcend wagon before I remember :P
Look up the vote count. Already there.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4364 (isolation #412) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4359, Elena Fisher wrote:Wanna be my new mason partner?
Sure, why not.
In post 4360, Elena Fisher wrote:Transcend scumplay is always omgus or pressure people that go for him it's really easy to tell. Kepp the wagon going vig Gerry tonight that's 2 scum down
Bam and bam.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4368 (isolation #413) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4366, Transcend wrote:Please tell me you're not actually buying her shit
Uh, I already made cases on you and Gerry before "her shit" was even available in stores near me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4379 (isolation #414) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4376, PeregrineV wrote:I have strong doubts that any scum team made a kill decision in order to frame a town player.

@Frogger- why would White scum kill Cloud just to frame you?
Are you kidding me? Happens all the time.

Scum would kill cloud because Cloud was hard pushing me yesterday. In their view the easiest way for me to relieve pressure of myself would be to have the person who was hardcore pressuring me gone. Other scum would have no idea of my alignment prior to the cloud kill so why are you assume from their point of view they think they are framing a town player??? Because you're other scum and know I'm town?

Even then...NKA is a wifom game, which is why I've never put much stock into it (barring a guilty like a track or watch but then it's not wifom anymore), and those who bring up NKA as a reason to suspect someone the next day tend to be more scum than town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4380 (isolation #415) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4379, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4376, PeregrineV wrote:I have strong doubts that any scum team made a kill decision in order to frame a town player.

@Frogger- why would White scum kill Cloud just to frame you?
Other scum would have no idea of my alignment prior to the cloud kill so why are you assume from their point of view they think they are framing a town player??? Because you're other scum and know I'm town?
I think Pere might have just scumslipped that I'm town. From other scum's POV they have no idea I'm town prior to the cloud kill, but after the kill they know I'm town based off how cloud pushed me. I think pere slipped that they were framing town (when they couldn't possibly know at the time) knowing now I'm town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4381 (isolation #416) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4380, Fro99er wrote:but after the kill [other scum] know I'm town based off how cloud pushed me
Unless you think me and cloud were scum theater then just LOL.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4384 (isolation #417) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4383, gerryoat wrote:Ya, i only said he was lynchbait like 20 times in this thread and you still pushed on him.
Do you want a prize?

This is scum posting.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4385 (isolation #418) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

"Look how proud I am of correctly calling Pep town"
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4402 (isolation #419) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4392, PeregrineV wrote:Really? I've been scum lots of times and never recall framing someone for the night1 kill. Do you have links to back up this theory?
Sure:
In BEES I was scum and framed lalaladucks: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7282883
In Frog Mafia I was the mode and watched BBT get framed: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p7260711
In Pun mafia I was town and got framed: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7316643

just to name a few.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4405 (isolation #420) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4390, gerryoat wrote:Actually, I think I should just out something right now. Cloud neighbored me, so idk if he was trying to buddy me or what.
So your scumbuddy neighborized you to give you an excuse if Yoshi investigates you?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4413 (isolation #421) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4392, PeregrineV wrote:The question still stands, why does framing YOU on night1 become so important for a single scumteam in a multiball game?
Because it's working and the easiest way for said scum team to not have anyone in their team be lynched.

Yourself, Gerry, and kuror have all decided that I'm scum because of the cloud kill, and several others were already suspicious of me. It's the easiest way to build up a lynch against me, regardless from that scum team's POV if I am town or other scum.

So why you assumed they were framing a town!me is beyond me, unless you know I'm town and you are other scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4416 (isolation #422) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4413, Fro99er wrote:Yourself, Gerry, and kuror have all decided that I'm scum because of the cloud kill
And at least in yours and Gerry's cases it's the only reason you've gave. Kuror at least had other suspicions of me, so I give his "frog is scum because of the kill" more credibility because at least he's trying to look behind the curtain than yours and Gerry's who think i'm scum simply because of the NK.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4421 (isolation #423) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

from the neighborizer wiki: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Neighborizer
A Neighborizer without any Neighbors at the start of the game is considered Normal on mafiascum.net.
Any players added to a Neighborhood are added at the start of the next day, regardless of whether the Neighborizer lives or not
, and their Role Name is not changed.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4425 (isolation #424) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4418, PeregrineV wrote:FYI, the first 2 are links to posts where you talk about how you saw people being framed in other games, not actual links to those games.
I get that, my point is AFTER those games were over it was pointed out those were actual framings, so it's not like those framings were faked. I mean, especially the one where I framed lalaladucks I openly admit to framing her. And in frog mafia I modded it and watched BBT get framed.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4431 (isolation #425) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4424, kuror0 wrote:
In post 4413, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4392, PeregrineV wrote:The question still stands, why does framing YOU on night1 become so important for a single scumteam in a multiball game?
Yourself, Gerry, and kuror have all decided that I'm scum because of the cloud kill, and several others were already suspicious of me. It's the easiest way to build up a lynch against me, regardless from that scum team's POV if I am town or other scum.

So why you assumed they were framing a town!me is beyond me, unless you know I'm town and you are other scum.
I agree with your general idea but as I pointed out before I had a scum read on you before the night. And to counter your framing idea I have seen scum kill his main pusher to clear himself. Wrold is crazy like that. Anyways if I scumread you it has so little to do with cloud's death that we can ignore it.

p-edit: this post ignores everything that came after my last post. you guys type too fast and I have split focus.
I think we're in agreement here from your pedit. I think your use of the NK was fine. Pere's and Gerry's wasn't because that's literally their whole point against me.

Also, I agree it's all wifom which is why NK speculation is dumb. I'm not the one who brought it up...you and Gerry were. I just responded that me being framed is the obvious reason why it's dumb to just suspect me for that sole reason, as Gerry did.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4433 (isolation #426) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4429, PeregrineV wrote:What I am seeing is you becoming suddenly defensive
LOL

Cloudy chides me for being not defensive enough and PV for being too defensive.

Defense is NAI.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4434 (isolation #427) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4427, gerryoat wrote:i think you got way too defensive
So I'm scum for not being defensive and scum for being defensive.

Got it.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4436 (isolation #428) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4429, PeregrineV wrote:as if trying to give yourself a free pass from scumhunting today
Are you kidding me? I've already put cases on Gerry, Transcend, and I think you scumslipped.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4437 (isolation #429) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

PV making shit up right now.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4439 (isolation #430) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4435, gerryoat wrote:
In post 4431, Fro99er wrote:as Gerry did.
false, you went on the full defensive and tried to say I was scum for different reasons. I showed PV quotes as to why Manuel didnt even scumread me.
Let's go take the quote out of context, shall we.

Here's the full quote
In post 4431, Fro99er wrote:I just responded that me being framed is the obvious reason why
it's dumb to just suspect me for that sole reason, as Gerry did.
Now let's see your reason for scum reading me.
What changed?
What changed?
Cloud kill
Yes. Misrep harder.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4446 (isolation #431) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4438, Alisae wrote:Frogger you should vote him with me
;)
I'd rather go Gerry/Transcend, in either order, then PV because I don't have a case on PV other than the possible scum slip and his only reason for pushing on me is the NK stuff.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4451 (isolation #432) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4448, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4436, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4429, PeregrineV wrote:as if trying to give yourself a free pass from scumhunting today
Are you kidding me? I've already put cases on Gerry, Transcend, and I think you scumslipped.
Your scumreads yesterday consisted of Pine, Yoshi, and Jack.

Now they are Gerry, Transcend, and me?

:neutral:
Pine flipped town. Yoshi I still think could be scum, but we'll wait for his result. Jaack is the claimed vig and there were 3 kills last night including his claimed vig kill of Pine.

I fail to see the issue.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4453 (isolation #433) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4450, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: dreal

This is who I really wanna vote, based on yesterday
Wait, so your vote on Elena was fake?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4457 (isolation #434) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4452, gerryoat wrote:
In post 4446, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4438, Alisae wrote:Frogger you should vote him with me
;)
I'd rather go Gerry/Transcend, in either order, then PV because I don't have a case on PV other than the possible scum slip and his only reason for pushing on me is the NK stuff.
yeah dude. your reads are so legit. just like pep was OBVIOUS scum
There we go with the discredit. I scumread then townread and then waffled on Pep most of the day until the end.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4460 (isolation #435) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: Gerry

I strongly believe Gerry is scum.

BTW, his whole case on Dreal is still a meta case that I proved wrong.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4467 (isolation #436) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4465, gerryoat wrote:
In post 4460, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: Gerry

I strongly believe Gerry is scum.

BTW, his whole case on Dreal is still a meta case that I proved wrong.
rofl this guy. he really wants me lynched. scared?
Playing the scared card. Love it. Go ahead and vote me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4469 (isolation #437) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

Notice all of Gerry's discrediting of me but no actual reasons I'm scum other than the NK, I'm defensive, and I'm scared.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4480 (isolation #438) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4478, gerryoat wrote:Also Frogger, you said yourself you thought dreal was maf yesterday, didn't you? you just said you didnt like my reasoning.
Correct. Did I say dreal was in my town pile yet? No.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4481 (isolation #439) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4478, gerryoat wrote:Like there is more joking around here and no analysis. He's also just been filering imo.
And how is that alignment indicative? I've seen both town and scum spam post.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4526 (isolation #440) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4516, Alisae wrote:Would Cloudie getting killed effect Garry being in the PT?
No. I pointed this out a page or two ago and don't feel like digging up the post, but it's kosher.

Fixed quote.
-S
Last edited by inspectorscout on Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4547 (isolation #441) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4536, Alisae wrote:Okey Frogger

Also Jae you never showed me le slip
pedit: there's le slip.
Hmm...
honestly the one thing that may have confirmed Frogger as town to me is if Yoshi flipped white scum. The way I directed pressure onto me to Yoshi and then Frogger suddenly pushing Yoshi could be coming from black scum, but I don't think Frogger is black scum after Cloudie replacing in and immediately pushing Frogger.

I think that might actually be a slip Jae. The one thing the analysis lacks is the consideration that Frogger could be White scum. If this was singleball I would be nodding along with Frogger.
In post 4509, JaeReed wrote:
In post 4486, Alisae wrote:A player I respect one said the following block of text.
He got it from another player he respects.
I will ALWAYS make the point that pushing on fake slips is a scumtell, in every single game I ever play. Because it's been a very reliable tell for me. I'll let you in on a couple of my other tricks as well; being "excited" about the game when the general mood is depressed or uninterested to the point of wanting to abandon is a scumtell. Claiming an investigative PR and making a lot of content about who you're going to check the following night (especially framing it as an fos ie "For that I'm going to check YOU tonight") is a scumtell. Jumping on people for too quickly commenting on a nightkill is a scumtell. These are all things I will pretty much always points out when they happen, regardless of my alignment.

Scum love having a "justified" vote. Instinctively, they look for a vote where they can lean back on a "factual" basis. A "slip" is a perfect example. When you push on a slip, you're no longer making your own read, you're just saying A therefore B. There is no read, you're presenting it as a fact. And when the person you push flips town, you don't have to defend your "read" being wrong, you can just use that justification you built as a scape-goat. It's what scum subconsciously do ALL THE TIME. Yes, sometimes town will mistakenly think they've found a scumslip.
Players like Mathblade are notorious for that kind of play.
But as a general rule it's a scum tactic.
Moreso about slips, but the NK part works here as well.
ahahahaha Nahdia said this @gerry

Alisae what do you think of frog bringing up the potential scumslip from PV then?
FWIW I'm one of those players that is notorious for that kind of play. I do it in every game, scum or town because that's one of my best methods for scumhunting and I use it in my scum game to emulate my town game. I can give loads of examples, the least of which is from my banner above my avi.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4555 (isolation #442) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4549, Transcend wrote:That bottom tier is nauseating
I thought Gerry and Yoshi were your strongest town reads.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4561 (isolation #443) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4552, JaeReed wrote:@Frog Just one town example would be good enough for me.
DOUBLE EFFORTING
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p7261528
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p7219967
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4564 (isolation #444) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4557, Alisae wrote:Frogger they are lmao.
He's saying my SR's suck.
Oh, I thought he was saying those players in your bottom tier suck.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4584 (isolation #445) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Spoiler: Gerry stuff for JaRule
In post 4306, Fro99er wrote:Alisae sheeped, Gerry sheeped.

Sheeting itself isn't alignment indicative. It's the motivation for finding scum and Alisae was certainly motivated.

I disagree with transcend. Gerry's sheeps onto Clumsy, Yoshi, and Jaack weren't based on motivation to find scum
In post 4307, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2252, Transcend wrote:is clumsy one of your bottom 4
In post 2253, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: Clumsy

si
That interaction was gross
In post 4308, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2718, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: BYF

You arent high on my town list so you can get roped at this point since no one wants to lynch any of my scumreads it feels like
That was a gross sheep
In post 4309, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3351, gerryoat wrote:Pine or Jack good lynches at this point.

VOTE: Jaaack
That was a gross sheep
In post 4311, Fro99er wrote:Gerry's only pushes from after Clumsy wagon was on dreal and it was simply a shitty meta case that I proved wrong.
In post 4313, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4310, kuror0 wrote:How so? We strongly disagree here so enlighten me. Maybe I miss something.
Sleeping itself isn't alignment indicative. I'm not sure how I can tell you otherwise.

As far as scumhunting, Alisae actually suspected Yoshi first. That wasn't a sheep. I was just the one who built the case. Alisae also had town motivation in tying myself and Jaack together, even though it was wrong. Alisae has put pressure on people and his reads have evolved throughout the game. Even on yourself, Alisae's reads have evolved (and the pressure he put on you is also scumhunting) I'm sure there's more but that's just off the top of my head.
What changed?
Cloud kill
In post 4348, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4338, gerryoat wrote:
What changed?
Cloud kill
who do you think could be framing? And why?
Off the top of my head you. So you could do exactly this.

Cabd slot, because it came down to me and cabd slot for the third vig spot (which ended up just becoming one of four vig slots). It would take the pressure off cabd if I was framed.
In post 4352, Fro99er wrote:

In post 4384, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4383, gerryoat wrote:Ya, i only said he was lynchbait like 20 times in this thread and you still pushed on him.
Do you want a prize?

This is scum posting.
In post 4385, Fro99er wrote:"Look how proud I am of correctly calling Pep town"
In post 4405, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4390, gerryoat wrote:Actually, I think I should just out something right now. Cloud neighbored me, so idk if he was trying to buddy me or what.
So your scumbuddy neighborized you to give you an excuse if Yoshi investigates you?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4594 (isolation #446) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4587, gerryoat wrote:I'm literally uncc'd. How is it convenient????
Un CC'd doesn't make you not scum. You could still be scum of either alignment.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4599 (isolation #447) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4597, gerryoat wrote:
In post 4594, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4587, gerryoat wrote:I'm literally uncc'd. How is it convenient????
Un CC'd doesn't make you not scum. You could still be scum of either alignment.
how is that
convenient.
I never said it's convenient. If you were neighborized with no CC, then of course you're telling the truth. Doesn't make you town though.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4605 (isolation #448) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4602, gerryoat wrote:I NEVER SAID IT MADE ME TOWN. I ASKED IF IT WAS CONVENIENT. AGAIN. HOW DOES THAT = WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. AND WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING FOR CONMANMICK
I didn't answer for mick. I made a different point. I'm not talking about mick's point whatsoever.

I'm saying an un-CC'd neighborizer doesn't matter.

There's a disconnect going on here dude that you're not getting in your rage positng
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4608 (isolation #449) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4606, gerryoat wrote:HOW COME YOU DIDNT GRILL FROG FOR BEING DEFENSIVE.
scumtell

"how come you didn't do this to X but you are doing it to me"
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4617 (isolation #450) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4614, gerryoat wrote:
In post 4286, ConManMick wrote:Today I could lynch Transcend, Fro99er, and I had been thinking pine but evidently not. Anywho. Gonna see who Manuel was on cos that nightkill strikes me as off unless someone knew he was a mason.
In post 4556, ConManMick wrote:VOTE: gerry
Jesus Christ on a bicycle
actually, this guy is mafia. lol.
you're really bad at this

pedit: lol
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4621 (isolation #451) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4619, gerryoat wrote:How is he a mason? Clumsy is the mason claim and the other mason died?
There can be three masons sherlock
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4623 (isolation #452) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4622, gerryoat wrote:I was under the impression Mason was like templars on EM. There are only 2
you are under the wrong assumption
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4630 (isolation #453) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4627, kuror0 wrote:a) he is town b)scum team shenanigans to clear both from yoshi.
Why did you forget option c, that he could be other scum from cloudy?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4638 (isolation #454) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4632, gerryoat wrote:And apparently Frogger doesn't use common sense
I've said you could be either team multiple times. It's not impossible for cloudy to have neighborized you as you two being buddies. It's also possible you are other scum. I'm convinced either way that you're scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4640 (isolation #455) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4634, Alisae wrote:Frogger does that Kuror post come off to you as trying to stop any potential CCs because he feels like he knews that Cloudie targeted Garry?
If he knows cloudy targeted Gerry why would he be trying to stop a CC?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4645 (isolation #456) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4637, gerryoat wrote:for someone who wanted frogger lynched and have him in the lower tier you sure care about his reads
Reads are important even if you think someone could be scum. It helps build associations for later in the game. It's a very pro-town thing to ask someone for their reads, even if you are scumreading them.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4647 (isolation #457) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4644, Alisae wrote:
In post 4640, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4634, Alisae wrote:Frogger does that Kuror post come off to you as trying to stop any potential CCs because he feels like he knews that Cloudie targeted Garry?
If he knows cloudy targeted Gerry why would he be trying to stop a CC?
Cuz a CC doesn't exist.
Ok, I see what you're saying. He knows none exist so he didn't think to give time to the others.

Hmm...good point. Also his clearing of Gerry as town, or maaaaybe cloudy's buddy but forgetting about Gerry being opposite scum to cloudy is odd.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4714 (isolation #458) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4693, gerryoat wrote:Zach, watch out. Frogger will be super defensive once he sees you voted him
Just like I was with Cloudy, eh?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4719 (isolation #459) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4707, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 4693, gerryoat wrote:Zach, watch out. Frogger will be super defensive once he sees you voted him
I mean why would EYE patch things up when I could give him more ARs than a we're pirates speech
Glork alt?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4726 (isolation #460) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4723, Zachstralkita wrote:Glork posts battle rap bars?
What's a battle rap bar?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4731 (isolation #461) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4725, Alisae wrote:
In post 4721, Transcend wrote:
In post 4717, Alisae wrote:
In post 4715, Transcend wrote:Getting rid of the VI gave us the loss of one of the mafia.
I honestly don't see how Cloudie's death and Pep getting lynched are related.
Lynching pep and abruptly ending the day resulted in white mafia killing Cloud.
Still not seeing how the two are related.
How does Pep's lynch = Cloudie's death???
That's because transcend is scum.

Transcend and Gerry I'm quite sure of.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4735 (isolation #462) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Elena vote Gerry. That's where the wagon is and both Gerry and Transcend are scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4737 (isolation #463) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4734, Transcend wrote:Gosh man I'm town but i have no fucking idea how to convince you that your case on me is flawed as fuck.
be my guest and explain the flaws.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4743 (isolation #464) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

OH MY GOD GERRY IS THE OBVIOUSEST SCUM EVER
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4761 (isolation #465) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4746, Alisae wrote:
In post 4735, Fro99er wrote:Elena vote Gerry. That's where the wagon is and both Gerry and Transcend are scum.
Sell me on scum!Trans.
In post 4287, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: transcend

"Oh hey NKA is bad but I'm going to use flips to say frog is 0/10 black and 1/10 white then not put him in my top three town reads."

The logic makes no sense and you're also keeping a really wide lynch pool so you can say "well X was a town read but he wasn't clear so now I can turn on that player" type stuff later.

Also all of a sudden after the flip you're Mr. Try Hard? It's the easiest way to fake looking townie is by being Mr try hard after a night phase. Especially when it doesn't really jive with your D1 play.
In post 4295, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4289, Transcend wrote:So what

I didn't really give a fuck d1 since i had no information to work with

And now i do
Fine. The rest of your behavior today still makes no sense.

And you having a super strong town read on me yesterday but not suspecting cloud in any way of pushing a mislynch reads as cloud's scumbuddy. And now you're like "frog is almost certainly not scum but he's also not as strong a town read as he was before" ... so that you can move yourself to hopping on this frog's wagon (see what I did there) since it appears that's somewhat likely to happen from your POV
Transcend came into the day and basically cleared me because of the cloud NK saying I'm partnered with cloud 0/10 times or I'm white scum 1/10 times. Yet he listed his top non-cleared townreads as three people that aren't scum which doesn't jive with the 5% chance (1/20) he's giving me of rolling scum. Transcend also listed like 8 or 9 names that could be scum, and even his strong townreads he's keeping open to lynching for a really wide lynchpool, like he's prepared to jump on any wagon just like he did with Pep.

He's posturing to move himself on my wagon, which he believes a wagon on me will happen because of the cloud NK. Also his D1 interactions with cloud were let cloud push me and not question it, while he stands there and calls me town, while never questioning cloud's push on me if he had such a strong townread on me.

Not to mention he vomited at your scumreads of {Zach, Gerry, Yoshi and I forget}. We never figured out if he didn't like your reads, or didn't like the people in your reads, but either way it makes no sense. Gerry and Yoshi were stronger townreads to him than me, and Zach he voted, so one way or the other he's vomiting at the group of four when he can't possibly be vomiting at the whole group because he STRONG townreads some of them and STRONG scum reads some of them.

The posturing onto me was the most alarming. I've been one of his strongest townreads all game.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4765 (isolation #466) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4754, Transcend wrote:
In post 4231, inspectorscout wrote:[LYNCH] Pepchoninga - [10] Manuel87, Elena Fisher, Alisae, Fro99er, Pine, ConManMick, Jaack, Clumsy, Alisae, drealmerz7, Transcend
Vca time. Manuel, Clumsy, Pine, Jaack, d7 all conf town or dead

I'm town.

That leaves elena (early on the lynch, diverted most of her attention to getting the slot lynched).

Fro99er (I'm pretty sure he's town)

Mick (is probably town)

Alisae (is also probably town)
Mick is conftown mason. So you're literally POE'ing to myself, Alisae and Elena. In your view which of us is scum. Or do you think this was a 10 person town wagon?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4767 (isolation #467) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4766, gerryoat wrote:VCA is shit regardless. stop using it. only time i bothered using it i was scum lol
And I use it as both town and scum. What's your point?

Each person is different.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4772 (isolation #468) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4771, gerryoat wrote:
In post 4767, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4766, gerryoat wrote:VCA is shit regardless. stop using it. only time i bothered using it i was scum lol
And I use it as both town and scum. What's your point?

Each person is different.
ok? im just saying my opinion?
Your opinion is VCA is shit

you're throwing weak shade on transcend by saying "I only did it as scum" weakly implying he's scum. It's the perfect attempt at a terrible bus of your buddy.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4776 (isolation #469) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4775, Alisae wrote:oh wait.
Frogger was scum on the wagon too.
Image[/
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4778 (isolation #470) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Fro99er »

:lol:

can't argue that logic
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4783 (isolation #471) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Cloud had been maf in 1/1 games I've played with him

I SEE A TREND
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4785 (isolation #472) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Party pooper
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4794 (isolation #473) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4792, Transcend wrote:Cloud
Kicks clouds, has obsession with kitties, and is always scum?

Sounds like Trump
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4796 (isolation #474) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4795, Transcend wrote:Image

This kitty, to be precise.
HOW CAN CLOUD EVER BE SCUM LOOK AT THAT FACE

*Runs to GTKAS pet thread to post pics of cats*
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4972 (isolation #475) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4803, Zachstralkita wrote:gerry is being scumread for his responses tho? LMFAo

At least what I'm noticing
In post 4806, Zachstralkita wrote:Like I find boggling that the day after a ml you guys can not only push another bad lynch so quick but actually argue that it was pro town to lynch a townie
Zach wanting to derail the Gerry wagon.

Noted for when Gerry flips scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4973 (isolation #476) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4844, Alisae wrote:Why is it scummy to hide information from the town Clums?

pedit: Garry just direct me to the post lmao.
Also I'm starting to think you're town and your frustration is genuine so.
UNVOTE:
Alisae is town. If Alisae is scum there's no reason to just back off of Gerry while there's an L-3 wagon on him.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4976 (isolation #477) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4876, kuror0 wrote:if gerry gets lynched and flips scum I will go for transcend right away cuz I did point out quite early in the game they were covering each others back.
I also think Transcend is scum, but I'm not sure he and Gerry are scum together. It could be transcend and Gerry or Zach and Gerry, so I'm not really willing to put stock in a preflip association here.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4977 (isolation #478) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4878, Alisae wrote:It's him pointin out the slip which wierds me out.
I've already said I literally do this every game.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4978 (isolation #479) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4887, Alisae wrote:I get attention and now you vote me?
Oppertunistic as all hell.
You are obvscum Kuror0 sir.
I'm getting townvibes from kuror today. He sounds like he really believes what he's saying both about me and about you, and his progressions are at least logical and cautious, especially around Yoshi/dreal and cloud/Gerry. I think he really reads as town that doesn't want a mislynch so he wants to tread lightly on some sensitive situations where more information can be gained from them later.

VOTE: Zach
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4979 (isolation #480) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4893, gerryoat wrote:sloth is town imo.
HOLY SHIT WE AGREE ON SOMETHING
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4980 (isolation #481) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4934, Alisae wrote:Kuror0, you think I need a wagon and people to agree with me to push you? Lol
VOTE: Kuror0

And you're giving me busy work by making me dig through the case you sorta scattered along. I don't see how that's pro-town when you could just deliever a case now.
In the words of kuror...stahp it
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4981 (isolation #482) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4945, Transcend wrote:Let's play a game of

"Whose slot has been more useless"

To play just remove it from the undecided category and into the slot you think has been more useless.

Undecided
---
Clumsy
Elena
Fro9
Gerry
Jaack
Jae
Kuro
Mick
PV
Yoshi
Zach

Alisae
---

Drealmerz
---
Trans
This would be my vote for a Jaack shot tonight, if we're doing the voting thing again.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4982 (isolation #483) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4949, Clumsy wrote:
In post 4944, inspectorscout wrote:
Let's all stay friends, guys.
"I'm not your guy, pal!"

I'm not your pal, dude!"
-S

Question for town:
Where is everyone's reads on Alisae?
Well since it's a question for town, Gerry and Zach don't get to answer

Just explained in my catchup that I think Alisae is town and why.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4986 (isolation #484) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4985, gerryoat wrote:
In post 4979, Fro99er wrote:
In post 4893, gerryoat wrote:sloth is town imo.
HOLY SHIT WE AGREE ON SOMETHING
dude i said this yesterday, stop posturing
Right but I didn't agree yesterday.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4987 (isolation #485) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

And what do you mean posturing?

Posturing to do what?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4989 (isolation #486) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4988, gerryoat wrote:"OMG WE AGREE FINALLY" when I said that yesterday. you should know that's how i felt about him already
Right, but the point is now I agree. You're really making a mountain out of a molehill.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4996 (isolation #487) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4991, gerryoat wrote:How is it a mountain? You think any comment against you is like the biggest thing ever
Because I was making a joke response and you turned it into something serious.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5007 (isolation #488) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4998, JaeReed wrote:Frog, I think you're more likely to be town. Can we lynch Trans instead? I'm not sold on gerry!scum.
I could do trans or Zach

VOTE: trans
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5009 (isolation #489) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5006, gerryoat wrote:
In post 5003, Alisae wrote:What has Jae done that's scummy to you?
vote obvious town. but maybe they just cant read transcend as well as i can lol.
Actually I think it's more likely Gerry and Trans are pocketing each other and Zach is scum with Gerry. Zach was more defensive and trying to derail the wagon. Trans seems more trying to buddy Gerry than derail it.

VOTE: Zach
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5014 (isolation #490) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4689, Zachstralkita wrote:bro im working magic, sheep me on frogger and you will see
Where have I heard this before?
In post 3552, CloudKicker wrote:ALISAE I ASSURE YOU THIS IS A MEFIA FLIP, SHEEP ME LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5021 (isolation #491) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5018, Zachstralkita wrote:Fro99er has no option but to blatantly discredit those against him, he is obv scum
This makes no sense. Why would i also be pushing Transcend who is townreading me if this was true
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5025 (isolation #492) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I committed an error pushing Transcend.

Got it
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5028 (isolation #493) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Because you have all the right lillipads with mick alisae and myself
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5074 (isolation #494) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5056, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Zach
In post 5063, Zachstralkita wrote:VOTE: Elena Fisher

foh transcend
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS
VOTE: Transcend
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5075 (isolation #495) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

Fucked up the quotes
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5076 (isolation #496) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

foh transcend
UNVOTE:

Let me try that again
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5077 (isolation #497) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

WHY ARE WUOTES RANDOMLY SHOWING UP
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5080 (isolation #498) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

foh transcend
In post 5064, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Elena

Sure
VOTE: Transcend
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5081 (isolation #499) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

I GOT IT RIGHT
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5085 (isolation #500) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

I didn't even interact with Alisae there
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5089 (isolation #501) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

I was in my own little catch up world, got to that part and decided to vote it.

Not sure how i ever interacted with Alisae there, Yoshi
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5090 (isolation #502) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm ninja'd. Then what do you mean is wrong with me/alisae
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5091 (isolation #503) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

I hate phone posting
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5094 (isolation #504) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5092, ConManMick wrote:I pretty much only post from phone
Same. I still hate it because my fingers are fat
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5097 (isolation #505) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

I voted Transcend earlier.

How was I "waiting for an opportunity" to vote him.

I want Gerry Transcend and Zach dead. I've said it all day.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5099 (isolation #506) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5096, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 5067, Alisae wrote:Trans: Let's vote Zach!
Zach: Hey Trans, lets run up Elena!
Trans: Ok!
Posts this, waits for Fro99er, sheeps him after.
I didn't even see that post.

I was catching up from going out drinking last night and that post was AFTER the three posts I quoted.

When i catch up I make comments as i go through
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5101 (isolation #507) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

If Yoshi is implying I sheeped Alisae's read
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5103 (isolation #508) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

Then why aren't you voting one of us?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5109 (isolation #509) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5108, BigYoshiFan wrote:Gerry is town. No doubt. In words similar to his, you can vig me if he isn't.
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE VIGGED AS A PT COP
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5112 (isolation #510) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

That you're dumb
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5115 (isolation #511) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5114, Alisae wrote:
In post 5112, Fro99er wrote:That you're dumb
Eww
I fail to see the problem.

It's a dumb thing to say whether he's scum or town PT Cop
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5119 (isolation #512) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5116, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 5112, Fro99er wrote:That you're dumb
Great! So you can disregard everything that I say and we'll be on our merry way!
I disregard your scum read on me

Ergo

You read me as town
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5125 (isolation #513) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5121, BigYoshiFan wrote:For f***'s sake it was for emphasis on how much I TR him. You two are definitely scum.
And when you're wrong I get to laugh. Gerry is scum but that wagon dissolved and clearly isn't happening right now or that's exactly where I'd be voting.

asking to be vigged is an idiotic thing to say as a PT Cop of any alignment
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5126 (isolation #514) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

I'm disregarding your read on me
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5127 (isolation #515) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

As you asked me to do
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5128 (isolation #516) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5124, Alisae wrote:I fail to see why town would want everything they say to be disregarded. Especially since you're a PR.
100% emoji
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5130 (isolation #517) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5129, BigYoshiFan wrote:Still no response to how three posts caught your attention to finally start voting him?
P-edit: That doesn't change MY read.
I never said it changes your read to you

But it does to me because I'm disregarding it as you asked me to do
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5131 (isolation #518) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

@Yoshi who are you asking that to?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5136 (isolation #519) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5134, BigYoshiFan wrote:I thought you were disregarding it.
No I didn't know who the question was addressed to.

It's pretty obvious why those three posts caught my attention.

I was voting Zach so wen I read through and saw my scumread vote Zach with me it was notable.

Then a few posts later the person I was voting voted Elena and the next post the guy who JUST VOTED ZACH VOTED ELENA WITH ZACH

WHY WOULD YOU LET YOUR SCUMREAD INSTANTLY CONVINCE YOU TO VOTE WITH THEM
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5139 (isolation #520) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Fro99er »

How would a I know that?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5140 (isolation #521) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5138, BigYoshiFan wrote:Seems to erratic to be scummy IMO.
lmao

You're scum too?

Trans-Yoshi

Gerry-Zach

Is it that easy?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5143 (isolation #522) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5141, Alisae wrote:Frogger makes the most sense for being part of the black scumteam.
So you think cloud just hard bussed me?

Got it
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5156 (isolation #523) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5151, Alisae wrote:Look, I'm not flipping scum.
I'm flippin town.
But I don't think anyone will lose sleep over me dieing tbh.
I will.

After nearly driving me away from this site earlier this game, I actually like you. You've made mafia fun again for me
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5160 (isolation #524) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Fro99er »

Also -- Yoshi do you really think a Alisae and I scum theaters earlier this game when I nearly wanted to replace our and re-siteflake?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5171 (isolation #525) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4964, gerryoat wrote:cause someone replaced gamma, i forgot who
Cloud did
In post 5166, gerryoat wrote:
1.) Which interactions inspecific with cloud and transcend? You realize they are my friends off site? which is why i'm gonna talk to them differently.
I feel like you'd remember who your off site friend would have replaced and this is just "playing dumb" because cloud is your scumbuddy. Would also make sense why cloud neighborized you after Yoshi's PT Cop claim, as a way of giving you both "outs" should Yoshi check you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5174 (isolation #526) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5173, gerryoat wrote:or you know. there had been like 5 replacements. i'm not gonna remember the person before
You remembered Jae replaced iron
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5177 (isolation #527) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4762, gerryoat wrote:Since Jae is the only other person from EM here, I'll let them give you their Transcend analysis and see if it matches with mine. hopefully they are town, but idk cause of iron slot
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5180 (isolation #528) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 4522, gerryoat wrote:Wait fk. JaeReed subbed in for Iron right? THey might be maf
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5182 (isolation #529) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

You threw shade on jae for replacing iron
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5187 (isolation #530) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

@Gerry

Regardless of Jae I still think you planted that pretending you didn't know about cloud

You even commented on cloud's replace in

You also said you were willing to give cloud a pass because they replaced in, but if you're off site friends wouldn't that want to give you more incentive to figure them out earlier since you have a longer history and presumably have developed reads on cloud.

I mean, you are using that appeal with transcend for your read on him.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5188 (isolation #531) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5187, Fro99er wrote:@Gerry

Regardless of Jae I still think you planted that pretending you didn't know about cloud

You even commented on cloud's replace in

You also said you were willing to give cloud a pass because they replaced in, but if you're off site friends wouldn't that want to give you more incentive to figure them out earlier since you have a longer history and presumably have developed reads on cloud.

I mean, you are using that appeal with transcend for your read on him.
And with Jae's slot, who you also have EM history with, you threw shade instead of giving time.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5200 (isolation #532) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Fro99er »

P
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5202 (isolation #533) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Fro99er »

I swiped the swipe
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5222 (isolation #534) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5218, Clumsy wrote:Flogger
Nobody's ever called me that before!
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5247 (isolation #535) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Fro99er »

Dreal's first post was a vote on alisae who said he was a mason.

Yoshi was mason hunting dreal. He wouldn't need to mason hunt as town.

Jaack is also right that it makes no sense to check someone within the vig pool. What if Jaack had shot Dreal instead of pine?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5254 (isolation #536) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5250, gerryoat wrote:>He already outed who he thought was mason yesterday.
I don't think he did.

And even if he did, ff he's scum that doesn't matter. He could be giving a fake mason outing, not really knowing who clumsy's mason partners are, and wanting to find out who.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5256 (isolation #537) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5253, gerryoat wrote:Frogger, if he was mason hunting, he already found 2 masons from his point of view. Why would he look for more masons when there could have only been 2
BECAUSE HE'S SCUM

he can pretend he found out who and not actually know.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5258 (isolation #538) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5257, gerryoat wrote:I will agree that it made no sense to check someone in the vig pool tho. That's the good point you have. But the other doesnt make sense
how does it not make sense if he's scum?

There's no guarantee he knew who the mason was. Why are you not looking at it from scum!Yoshi POV?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5261 (isolation #539) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5259, gerryoat wrote:i mean clumsy scumread dreal. you can't honestly think they were masons together.
I concede this point
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5263 (isolation #540) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

I was flip floppy on dreal. I thought I remembered clumsy scumreading dreal too.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5274 (isolation #541) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

No, your questioning the questioning looks like a convenient excuse to throw shade at those asking legitimate questions.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5295 (isolation #542) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5290, Clumsy wrote:
@Mod:
Any kind of neighborizing effects happen -before- investigations, correct?
correct

inspections happen last

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... Resolution
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5317 (isolation #543) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5316, Zachstralkita wrote:Fro99er is a definite good vig shot
Hi scum
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5321 (isolation #544) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5314, Alisae wrote:I'm the best person to check out of all of those.
Or me. I drove those D1 wagons, and I drove the one on Yoshi.

We all know he's going to check me anyway. I was his hardest townread and now I'm tied for his hardest scumread with you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5324 (isolation #545) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5323, Transcend wrote:Would still rather lunch Elena
I don't support cannibalism.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5340 (isolation #546) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Transcend why do you want to eat Elena?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5347 (isolation #547) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5344, Alisae wrote:
In post 5342, BigYoshiFan wrote:I vote to vig Alisae and check fro99er.
I vote for the otherway around kay thanks.
We're not vigging me, I'm town. Yosh can check me and clear me
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5351 (isolation #548) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Fro99er »

And if Yoshi wants to fake a guilty on me that's fine.

He would go down the very next day when i flip
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5354 (isolation #549) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5352, BigYoshiFan wrote:Woops, I screwed that up. XD

P-edit: Okay, so what are your final votes?
Check me vig zach
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5368 (isolation #550) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5365, Alisae wrote:
In post 5364, Transcend wrote:I could care less since I'm probably getting lynched

If i get lynched idc about my wincon anymore so I'd ask for someone fun to talk to in the dead pt to be vigged.
I don't see how this attitude is pro-town.
This 100%

That only comes from scum
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5369 (isolation #551) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5367, Transcend wrote:
In post 5364, Transcend wrote:If i get lynched idc about my wincon anymore
What part of this do you not understand

If i die at night, i still want my team to win.

If the stupid town mislynches me, then I'd rather scum win.
That's a shitty way to play the game regardless of alignment.

Remind me to blacklist you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5376 (isolation #552) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Actually if Trans flips scum then I don't need to blacklist. Saying you'll root against your wincon is literally only something scum says
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5377 (isolation #553) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5375, Transcend wrote:
In post 5371, JaeReed wrote:
In post 5361, Transcend wrote:No I'm not scum jr but you can do what you do best aka lead the town into turmoil unless you get fed guilties
The last time you did this kind of dismissal of me you were scum.

You're not helping your case, buddy.
Ah nice

Using meta

That'll do you real good

Especially when it's me
Discrediting meta.

Meta can be a scumhunting tool. Not the main or only tool (although there are times it can even be the main tool with certain players). But to discredit it is bullshit
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5383 (isolation #554) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5379, JaeReed wrote:Vig vote: BYF

Check vote irrelevant.
In post 5381, Transcend wrote:YOSHI IS TOWN FOR FUCKS SAKE

I WILL LITERALLY LEAVE THE WEBSITE IF HE FLIPS MAFIA
Bye felicia
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5389 (isolation #555) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Alright this is dumb, but Trans certainly has been jokey/troll-y at times this game then he just blows off my attempted jokes with him as he's under pressure.

It's probably dumb and maybe nothing, but it's bothering me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5390 (isolation #556) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5384, Alisae wrote:wtf I care if Trans leaves or not.
I WAS JOKING
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5393 (isolation #557) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Although I will blacklist him if he's town for not giving a fuck about his wincon
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5395 (isolation #558) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5392, Alisae wrote:
In post 5390, Fro99er wrote:
In post 5384, Alisae wrote:wtf I care if Trans leaves or not.
I WAS JOKING
the blacklisted stuff made it seem like you're not but ok
FROGGER I STILL LOVE YOU
Love ya too.

We should hydra sometime
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5452 (isolation #559) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5451, Elena Fisher wrote:20 pages...oh boy
Transcend wants to eat you
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5505 (isolation #560) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1371, gerryoat wrote:
{gerryoat!!!!}
xDDD, I know i'm triggering ppl doing this
{Transcend, PeregrineV}

{Alise, Pine, BigYoshiFan}

{Kuror0, Elena Fisher}

{Jaaack, Pepchoninga}

{Gamma Emerald, Lemon Tree, drealmerz7, PenguinPower}

{Clumsy, ConManMick}

{Manuel87}

{Ironstove}

Here!!!!
Gerryoat's was pretty BS too.

That bottom four he had is gross
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5507 (isolation #561) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5506, Alisae wrote:inb4 yoshi is on a scumteam with Garry.
Yo I already said that
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5508 (isolation #562) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5140, Fro99er wrote:
In post 5138, BigYoshiFan wrote:Seems to erratic to be scummy IMO.
lmao

You're scum too?

Trans-Yoshi

Gerry-Zach

Is it that easy?
Nvm I said Gerry and Zach
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5513 (isolation #563) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5511, gerryoat wrote:Frogger no matter how much shade you throw at me i'm not gonna be lynched today, but i like how you continue to try and setup a mislynch on me.
I never said you're gonna be lynched today.

I already resigned myself to that fact when your wagon dissolved, and even said as much.

You're still scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5523 (isolation #564) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Ok now I'm blacklisting Transcend.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5525 (isolation #565) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Pagetop
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5528 (isolation #566) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5519, Transcend wrote:Not very much like i kinda just want another lynch and set of night kills to get more info. Would rather it not be me
but not making extreme conscious effort to fight the lynch on me.
In post 5526, Transcend wrote:
In post 5470, Transcend wrote: Wsrleozbiptlatp

^ that's an acronym, solve it and you get a prize ^
Would still rather lynch Elena or Zach
but I'm playing to live at this point.

I'd love to find traction for an Elena lynch, but for today it seems nonexistent.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5529 (isolation #567) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Fro99er »

DOES NOT COMPUTE
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5531 (isolation #568) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5527, Transcend wrote:
In post 5523, Fro99er wrote:Ok now I'm blacklisting Transcend.
Why :(
Because you're "playing to live" but stalling the game to let Alisae get to 1k posts which is just dumb.

Just vote him and let's see how things go or build a wagon on Zach or Elena and let's see how things go.

This stalling tactic is bull. There's no reason for this.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5533 (isolation #569) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5530, Alisae wrote:
In post 5526, Transcend wrote:Would still rather lynch Elena or Zach but I'm playing to live at this point.

I'd love to find traction for an Elena lynch, but for today it seems nonexistent.
See, this is why you're Elena lynch isn't happening right now. You have people you want to push, but you're not even trying to push them, you're trying to live. Hell, pushing your scumreads right now will be one hell of a better play then doing what you're doing right now if you're town.
Exactly why he's going on my blacklist

It just makes the game longer and shitpostier
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5536 (isolation #570) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Fro99er »

It's not survivalistic.

Survivalistic is you voting Alisae so that he gets lynched instead of you. That's how you survive.

Letting him reach 1k posts is just a bull crap quitting scum excuse.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5551 (isolation #571) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5450, inspectorscout wrote:
Vote Count 2.11

ConManMick
-
[0]
drealmerz7
-
[0]
[L-3]
Transcend
-
[5] Elena Fisher, Fro99er, Alisae, ConManMick, drealmerz7
[L-3]
Alisae
-
[5] kuror0, Clumsy, BigYoshiFan, gerryoat, Transcend
Jaack
-
[0]
Elena Fisher
-
[1] Zachstralkita
BigYoshiFan
-
[1] Jaack
PeregrineV
-
[0]
Fro99er
-
[0]
Zachstralkita
-
[0]
JaeReed
-
[0]
kuror0
-
[0]
Clumsy
-
[0]
gerryoat
-
[0]

Not Voting
-
PeregrineV, JaeReed

Mod Notes
BigYoshiFan is V/LA until sunday/monday (figure date out yourself)
Same for PeregrineV

With 14 Alive, It Takes 8 to Lynch.

Day 2 Ends In (expired on 2017-02-09 09:23:53).

In post 5290, Clumsy wrote:
@Mod:
Any kind of neighborizing effects happen -before- investigations, correct?
Yes. Investigations happen at the very last, after everything else happens.

In post 5350, BigYoshiFan wrote:Vig pool:
Fro99er (1) - Alisae
Alisae - 1 - BigYoshiFan

Check pool:
Frogger - BigYoshiFan
Alisae - Alisae

I can do this, right mod?
Sure! If you want, everyone can bold it and I'll keep track of it in a spoilerbox in the votecounts.
Wait.

Yoshi thinks everyone on the Transcend wagon except the conftowm is scum?

LOOOOOOOL
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5559 (isolation #572) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5556, Alisae wrote:Frogger Drealmerz is on my wagon.
He's not now but my point is he is scum reading what was once your whole wagon except the one conftown
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5561 (isolation #573) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Thought Alisae was Transcend.

Dreal was on Yoshi's wagon.

So Yoshi is literally saying everyone who WAS on Transcend's wagon is scum except conftown.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5562 (isolation #574) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Ali change your avi back.

It confuses me
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5564 (isolation #575) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Fro99er »

So yoshi are you saying Dreal is traitor?

Because you cleared him
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5567 (isolation #576) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Fro99er »

So let me get this straight

Yoshi checked someone in the vig pool when that was objectively a bad move, cleared them, and now scum reads them?

That's might be too dumb to be scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5569 (isolation #577) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

THATS MY POINT
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5570 (isolation #578) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Fro99er »

You literally are hanging your hat on "he's a traitor"
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5573 (isolation #579) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Fro99er »

TOWN DOESNT THINK THAT WAY
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5576 (isolation #580) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I can't decide if Yoshi is just really bad town or way too obvious scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5577 (isolation #581) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5575, BigYoshiFan wrote:Okay, then vote me.
I'm voting Transcend.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5582 (isolation #582) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5580, Alisae wrote:
In post 5576, Fro99er wrote:I can't decide if Yoshi is just really bad town or way too obvious scum.
Fuzzy kitten defense.
What does this mean?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5589 (isolation #583) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5586, Alisae wrote:In this case Yoshi's claim that he checked drealmerz doesn't line up with the fact drealmerz was in the vig pool and was even Jaack's most prefered shot.
Didn't even think about that.

Not only in the lynch pool, but also Jaack's most preferred shot
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5590 (isolation #584) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5581, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 5577, Fro99er wrote:
In post 5575, BigYoshiFan wrote:Okay, then vote me.
I'm voting Transcend.
THEN SHUT UP AND LET ME HAVE MY OWN OPINION.
Don't tell me to shut up
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5596 (isolation #585) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5593, Transcend wrote:Let's not get heated fellas

I think I'm L-1

Fro99er are you absolutely sure I'm scum because I'm really not and i think you're fairly confbiased on me as well.
What the hell is this crap.

I want you, Gerry, Zach, and Yoshi.

Yoshi was my lowest priority but at this point he's quickly moving up.

Gerry is my top scumread. You next, then Zach.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5598 (isolation #586) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Fro99er »

"Are you sure I'm scum"

I'm never sure anyone is scum unless there is a guilty.

This sounds like Transcend wanting me to move off him onto Yoshi (or someone).
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5603 (isolation #587) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Fro99er »

SCUMZ CONFIRMED

(see how dumb that is as an actual reason)
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5605 (isolation #588) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5600, Transcend wrote:I'm not thrilled with any of your scum reads besides Zach tho.
Then why isn't that setting off harder alarm bells for you?

It's almost like you know I'm town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5607 (isolation #589) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5599, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 5576, Fro99er wrote:I can't decide if Yoshi is just really bad town or way too obvious scum.
So did you just say this for pity?
Why would I need pity?

This makes no sense.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5614 (isolation #590) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5612, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 5607, Fro99er wrote:
In post 5599, BigYoshiFan wrote:
So did you just say this for pity?
Why would I need pity?

This makes no sense.
My pity.
Why would i give you pity?

I'm wondering whether you really can be that bad as town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5620 (isolation #591) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5615, Transcend wrote:
In post 5609, Transcend wrote:Fro9 what in the world made you think my intentions were to try and get yoshi lynched?
Because you were asking if Inwas sure you are scum.

No, I'm not.

Why Yoshi specifically? Because I'm pushing on him and then I waffled on him alwith the Dreal stuff and maybe you saw that as your opportunity.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5624 (isolation #592) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5616, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 5596, Fro99er wrote: Yoshi was my lowest priority but at this point he's quickly moving up.
Because this IMO does not compute with this
Sure it does.

I'm was sure on you. Which gives me doubts.

Doesn't mean you aren't making yourself look worse. Which also doesn't mean I'm not questioning my read on you.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5626 (isolation #593) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5621, Transcend wrote:Have you seen me outside of rvs attempt to push yoshi even once?

Come on man you're being overly paranoid.
If you're scum it doesn't matter if you push me on to him unless you are his buddy.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5628 (isolation #594) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5625, BigYoshiFan wrote:And you posted the first one after I accused drealmerz of being a traitor.
No I didn't.

You scumread Dreal as traitor way before
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5629 (isolation #595) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5549, BigYoshiFan wrote:Scum: Alisae, Elena, fro99er, drealmerz7, JaeReed
Too lazy to formulate them into teams. What I don't like, however, is how obvious they've made their collective mislynch target and that has me suspicious.
This was before.

This implies you think Dreal is a traitor given your clear
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5630 (isolation #596) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5552, BigYoshiFan wrote:Traitor. He's gotta be a traitor. There is no way he is town.
This was also before
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5632 (isolation #597) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5213, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 5208, drealmerz7 wrote:oshit

I don't know which wagon to get on

VOTE: transcend
I swear, this has to be a traitor.
This was also before
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5633 (isolation #598) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 5631, Transcend wrote:
In post 5626, Fro99er wrote:
In post 5621, Transcend wrote:Have you seen me outside of rvs attempt to push yoshi even once?

Come on man you're being overly paranoid.
If you're scum it doesn't matter if you push me on to him unless you are his buddy.
But the point is, i did not once ever say "hey frog let's rope yoshi" and idk how you thought those were my intentions.
I just said how.

You used my waffle as an opportunity.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5637 (isolation #599) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I alreadydid
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”