Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

IgnitionUSMC
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:07 am

Post by IgnitionUSMC »

I claim invulnerable to all kills as long as yoshi is alive. OP role is OP, lol
IgnitionUSMC
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:53 am

Post by IgnitionUSMC »

Why are people pushing Mario?
IgnitionUSMC
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:55 am

Post by IgnitionUSMC »

I'm.going to be out of town for work the next two days, most likely won't be participating much then, if I can I will but RL comes first
IgnitionUSMC
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by IgnitionUSMC »

I find it kind of interesting that you think I'm a town read for questioning a wagon, Mario... Do you know I'm town? Town reads this early is something scum tries to do. Also, asking questions about wagons is done by both us and scum so it's a neutral thing, mulch is just pushing for a reaction.
IgnitionUSMC
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by IgnitionUSMC »

In post 166, IgnitionUSMC wrote:I find it kind of interesting that you think I'm a town read for questioning a wagon, Mario... Do you know I'm town? Town reads this early is something scum tries to do. Also, asking questions about wagons is done by both us and scum so it's a neutral thing, mulch is just pushing for a reaction.
Wow somehow I didn't see a couple more posts since then (been busy) so this post goes back to Mario and mulch talking about me
IgnitionUSMC
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by IgnitionUSMC »

And the do you know I'm town is actually directed at Mario.
IgnitionUSMC
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by IgnitionUSMC »

Need to go back and review interactions of others, but at least mulch is trying to push ppl for scum reactions. Not that scum don't try that tactic but usually it's something town would do.

Looking through the flavor wagon now, 4 votes usually means at least 1 is scum is hiding in there or they got on and changed vote as more people piled on
IgnitionUSMC
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:08 am

Post by IgnitionUSMC »

Mario's revenge vote on mulch and "knowing" I'm town is concerning. I don't know flavor leafs normal playstyle but he seems not interested in being active and for a day 1 you would think he would at least want to stop his wagon or analyze those pushing it. "The go ahead and lynch me, whatever" is a slight scummy stance. O. The flip side the wagon for flavor seems to have happened pretty fast and unless it's a scum bussing there is probably scum inside of that wagon.

VOTE: MarioManiac4 The only way you know I'm town that early is if you aren't one of us.

Still on a 2 day super busy work schedule so I won't be able to check in much. Saying that I'd also like to see some of.our inactives stop slacking if they want to actually help find scum, If not, I think the rest of us town will have a right to be supicious of you
IgnitionUSMC
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
IgnitionUSMC
Townie
Townie

Post Post #252 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:27 am

Post by IgnitionUSMC »

In post 250, davesaz wrote:
In post 213, Theta Alpine wrote:i mean the point of me voting him was to get him to post and give content
and he has at least done the former so
VOTE: eddie cane
going down my list of people who have not posted
the other two on that list are peregrinev and zoki77 if anyone wanted to know
though there are a few people who have only stated that they will read up and post later
I don't see the point of voting people who have not posted.
I actually agree with pushing on slackers as scum like to hide there

Mario didn't freak out about my "you know I'm town" like scum would to shy away from having votes put on them.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: [/unvote]

I also agree with the that town usually don't flip flop on votes, within the same page or span of a couple posts. Where as scum will willingly bandwagon and then get off the wagon at the last moment

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”