Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Flairs »

hEY
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Flairs »

I really hate RVS, I can never tell when people are joking or being serious
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Flairs »

In post 147, wavemode wrote:
In post 117, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I don't think anything related to that post made by him was scummy and your reasoning feels manufactured.
You think Mulch is trying to get MM4 lynched?
After that long post I could almost see it as a setup for lynching him much later in the game but then again the only time I've played with Mulch is when he placed into a 150 page game so

Just some food for thought
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Flairs »

Hi sorry I forgot to tell people I would be inactive most of today because of the eclipse, I'm here now and will do a catchup soon
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Flairs »

Because I haven't had signal or access to a computer all day
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Flairs »

Well, I woke up at 3 AM, drove to Wyoming with some family friends, watched the first half and then the two minutes something seconds of totality, and then attempted to drive 180 miles back to Colorado, which was 10 hours of bumper to bumper traffic.

Some notes:
- . Why why why would you say he was a power role? Is that not something you would want hidden. (oh cool Mary pointed this out later on)
- Not a huge fan of Flavor Leaf. The "staying hidden and then calling out the mafia at the last second" seems way too easy to fake, and I don't really feel comfortable with letting him float along and then trusting some words he says on day 4.
- I don't like the Mulch/Mario interaction. Mulch is just voting Mario because he's like "you suck for scumreading me" and Mario is scumreading Mulch because he doesn't like that Mario is like "you suck for scumreading me" ( I don't remember what the acronym is, but there probably is one). It sucks, and it's going in a circle, and it would be town v town in my eyes except for the fact that Mulch has repeatedly claimed Mason. So unless Nero and Mulch are both mafia, I'm leaning scum on Mario.
- I'm leaning town on Creature, I don't think scum would be that up front about what he said on
- Idk why but [post]378[post] strikes me scummy. But then again, there's mason thing.
- I feel the same way about Theta and Ignition. Neither of them have really done much or made many posts, which feels a bit scummy, but I want to see more Theta posts and also Ignition's replacement before I set reads in stone on the two of them
- I can't get anything from Yumeko because they're just like a computer, asking questions and answering them in the most monotonous way and by the time I get through the wall posts I don't know what to think anymore so I'm going to try attacking those later
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Flairs »

hey Mario why don't you believe Mulch's mason claim
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Flairs »

I THOUGHT HE WAS JOKING ABOUT RETRACTING IT
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Flairs »

You wanna give some examples and evidence or something
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Flairs »

Can someone please explain this Mary wagon for me, as far as I can tell it's just lynching her based off of the wagon that was on Flavor Leaf/Boonskiies
Dunkerdoodles wrote:nero
mulch
theta
boon

can we agree these are all town?
Well see now I don't know what to think of Boon because I didn't like Flavor Leaf, but I'm okayy with the others as town for now

PEDIT: Okay wow you all type fast
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Flairs »

In post 665, osuka wrote:
In post 622, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 619, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 617, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 610, osuka wrote:intent to join mary wagon
Why intent? Just do it
I like this.
I don't
VOTE: Mary Saotome
okay
VOTE: mary saotome
See I just don't get this you're lynching someone off of so little
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Flairs »

In post 669, Mulch wrote:Flairs your scum right? Talk to me. In Alchemist's game you were so much more confident and this is a crappy point
I don't think I'm generally confident in any game of mafia I've played here but alright? Although by the time you joined in Alchemists game, I was confirmed cop and trying to figure out how in the world you're supposed to carry town

Also give me a sec I'm going to try and write out my confusion on this wagon in a nice little post with quotes and stuff because who doesn't like evidence
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Flairs »

Alright, so in the story of Mary's Wagon, we start out with Nero voting Mary out of nowhere.
In post 386, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Mary
And then Boon comes in and everyone freaks out and he says that he doesn't trust Mary. Doesn't really give any evidence.

And then Nero finally makes a small case against Mary after being on her for 200 posts!!

And then Theta omgus's Mary

Boon finally explains his Mary vote, it's because she's the scummiest on his four person wagon.

And then Mulch says that the quote below feels scummy
In post 606, Mary Saotome wrote:Your "reason" was not valid it was basically an excuse and honestly I don't care to hardcore push you I said my reason why I sr you rn my main goal is finding more tr's/sr's when I feel set I'll happily keep pushing slots I sr.
But no one explains why and a bunch of people hop on the wagon.

and it doesn't make sense to me, it's so little with so little explained and people are willing to go for it?

PEDIT: oh. people have moved on.
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Flairs »

alright excession has made two posts, the second of which was significantly longer and most people responded to positively and ended up lynching with him this makes even less sense you all might as well go back to Mary ffs

@Boonskiies oh ok, I'll go check that now
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Flairs »

Alright well

- you said that Theta was town, which ruled them out
- you said that you would trust someone's townread on Una, which ruled them out
- you never really talk about Dunker
- you never really talk about Mary
- right before you replace out, you talk about a slight suspicion on Una

You're pretty much going off of a process of elimination, where you eliminated two people and then after eliminating one of them you added them back so idk
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 697, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 679, Flairs wrote:And then Nero finally makes a small case against Mary after being on her for 200 posts!! 586
thoughts on it?
I don't think it's enough. I mean, maybe it's good for initiating more conversation and putting more pressure on her but it's not really enough for an actual vote. Also, it was 200 posts past the first time you voted her so Idk, they seem disjointed- like you voted first and found a reason later.

@Boonskiies: Oh, that makes a bit more sense. But it still seems like a shaky process of elimination thing
In post 874, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 439, Flairs wrote:Well, I woke up at 3 AM, drove to Wyoming with some family friends, watched the first half and then the two minutes something seconds of totality, and then attempted to drive 180 miles back to Colorado, which was 10 hours of bumper to bumper traffic.

Some notes:
- . Why why why would you say he was a power role? Is that not something you would want hidden. (oh cool Mary pointed this out later on)
- Not a huge fan of Flavor Leaf. The "staying hidden and then calling out the mafia at the last second" seems way too easy to fake, and I don't really feel comfortable with letting him float along and then trusting some words he says on day 4.
- I don't like the Mulch/Mario interaction. Mulch is just voting Mario because he's like "you suck for scumreading me" and Mario is scumreading Mulch because he doesn't like that Mario is like "you suck for scumreading me" ( I don't remember what the acronym is, but there probably is one). It sucks, and it's going in a circle, and it would be town v town in my eyes except for the fact that Mulch has repeatedly claimed Mason. So unless Nero and Mulch are both mafia, I'm leaning scum on Mario.
- I'm leaning town on Creature, I don't think scum would be that up front about what he said on
- Idk why but 378 strikes me scummy. But then again, there's mason thing.
- I feel the same way about Theta and Ignition. Neither of them have really done much or made many posts, which feels a bit scummy, but I want to see more Theta posts and also Ignition's replacement before I set reads in stone on the two of them
- I can't get anything from Yumeko because they're just like a computer, asking questions and answering them in the most monotonous way and by the time I get through the wall posts I don't know what to think anymore so I'm going to try attacking those later
With Mulch's mason claim now retracted, how do you feel about the Mulch/Mario interaction? Do you think it is two townies now? The acronym you are thinking of is OMGUS (oh my god you suck.)
How do you feel about post now? I personally disagree with that post but I'm not sure it's a point of focus when looking at Mulch.
I think that the Mario/Mulch interaction seemed town v town now (and thanks btw).

I still dislike , but it's not enough to warrant a vote. The thing is, I just don't really like Mulch's game in general. He's bouncing from person to person and everyone is just kinda following him. Like the Excession vote he says is gut, even though Excession has only made two posts and the second of which Mulch responded to by agreeing, and everyone is just blindly following him. But no one else is pointing it out, so I'm willing to believe it's meta-y and he's like this in every game. Unless more stuff comes up I guess.

also wtf is angleshooting it's not in the wiki
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Flairs »

Mulch, the excession wagon is pretty much 4 users following you because you told them to vote Excession, your reasoning for lynching being that it's gut, how is that not bad
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Flairs »

If Boonskiies told everyone to lynch osuka because gut and 4 people joined him would it still be a good wagon
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Flairs »

It's not just gut, it's that you don't exactly have anything else to back you up. You're expecting 8 other people to blindly trust you to lynch a person who has made two posts because of gut. If town just blindly trusted people like that it would be way too easy for scum to win imo

Would Boon's wagon be a good wagon?

@Nero Yeah, that too. If he just lets people blindly sheep him then mafia could get off easy
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Flairs »

Also why do you keep dodging my question about Boon by asking other questions
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 995, Mulch wrote:Uh if boon did it it depends who he wagons if it would be good or not
so basically what you think of them then

ok
Nero Cain wrote:I'm not? I've already said I think Boon is pretty scummy and would be willing to lynch him. I'm just challenging you to give your own opinion.
Oh I thought your question was directed towards Mulch. All of mine were, anyways

Boon's wagon wouldn't be any different than Mulch's, I don't really like that people are willing to blindly follow someone's gut, especially when they aren't conftown (I could understand it a bit more if they were)- like maybe X has a really good gut, and then when he's scum he convinces everyone to follow his gut and lynch Y, and then when Y isn't scum like he thought he could easily play it off
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Flairs »

Idrk, Mulch. I hope so.

I'm leaning town on him ever so slightly because he isn't anything like he wasn't in his scum game, which was a lot more smooth- but I don't want to give him a full on Town read because I didn't like Flavor Leaf or his confusing claiming gambit thing which seemed to be triggered by three or four people jokingly voting him? But once again, the scum game I was in with him seemed much more smooth so I don't really think he would be so reckless in gambiting like that
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Flairs »

Hi Mulch

Are you still obsessed with Excession
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Flairs »

Can you tell your bones that Flairs would maybe really like some examples
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Flairs »

But you agreed with it in the moment
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Flairs »

Ok this is a halffinished readslists that I have to leave before I finish, but Theta and Una are supposed to be between probably town and probably not town

Probably Town

Dunkerdoodles (I mean, the only other game I played with you you were more reserved and also scum, so I guess you can go here for now)
Nero (I can kinda see you as town, mainly because you seem to see and say the right things and ask questions and follow up on them)
Boonskiies (I'm only tentatively placing this at the bottom of my town list because you've done some scummy things but I don't think that scum Boon would be this reckless, it wouldn't take much to bump you down a few tiers)

Theta
Una

Probably Not Town

Creature (Relatively cynical about this game- but I guess it could be possible that
Mulch (You seem a bit more like misguiding scum than overconfident town)
Yumeko (I'm debating this one. I like the wallposting and explained reads, I don't like the large amounts of unecessary, unfollowed up questions)
MarioManiac4 (After the whole thing with Mulch, he hasn't really done much else)
Mary (You haven't done much other than defending yourself and randomly voting someone)
TwoInAMillion (Leaning scum on this one. Short, sometimes one worded posts that don't really offer much other than a sheeped vote or a few words about meta)

Lurkers who could be scum (or just all the lurkers, really)

Eddie Cane
Game Replacement
davesaz
Excession
Gerryoat
Assembletrows (I could really see lurking scum here actually, he kind of sheeps Excession's read and doesn't really do anything else)

Maybe Scum

massive (none of his posts make it seem like he's following the game at all or has any progression, it's mostly just short statements of things in the game and complaining about gambits)
wavemode
Osuka (Boon's case on her makes a lot of sense, her "just lynch me I don't care" seems scum trying to ate)
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 1263, TwoInAMillion wrote:
Vote: Flairs

He has more scum than town on his read lists, which makes no sense.
I can rename the tiers if it makes more sense for you

People I'm more or less confident calling town:
(People who I'm kinda confident in calling town but they haven't posted much so I'm on the edge)
People who have things stopping me from calling town:
People who don't post so I'm calling them scum for now:
People who I think are scum and I'm willing to lynch:
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Flairs »

*winces* I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry for screwing it up but

VOTE: osuka
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:08 am

Post by Flairs »

UNVOTE: osuka

alright let me rethink this because now both osuka and gerryoat are mirroring each other in a "Well I'm not doing X because you're not doing X" toddler like fashion
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Flairs »

so why wavemode then
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 1628, Assemblerotws wrote:So what? You're gonna lynch me just because I was mad that the person I sheeped because I agreed with his argument is refusing to speak up when people are arguing that his behavior is scummy?
No, I'm voting you because pretty much all you've done so far is agree/sheep Excession and defend yourself. Except for , but you don't seem to have followed up on it at all or devoted or interested in it, which, all in all, seems fairly scummy.

VOTE: Assemblerotws

Also, just an fyi, I'm leaving today around 5 pm mst to travel back home, won't really have access until tomorrow evening est.
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Flairs »

Well I just read through that- 74 is insanely stupid and I still like my vote where it is
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Flairs »

I don't want to pour more salt into this wound or whatever because it seems like it's calming down but might as well point out that after all of that Boonskiies is jumping votes to seemingly get attention off of him. Something to keep an eye out for.

PEDIT: ok I have tried to submit 4 times now and people keep posting

PEDIT: 5 alright this is ridiculous
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Flairs »

@Boonskiies If it was, I doubt it matters anymore now that you're aware of it

PEDIT: osuka just curious what you think, what are the chances that that they're both scum and bussing?
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Flairs »

Here's my problem with the gerryoat thing: as much as I think the osuka push was weird and scummyish, he isn't acting any different than the last game I played with him in which he was town, and as much as I hate meta, it's kinda all I've got. But feel free to convince me otherwise
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Flairs »

In post 1953, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1952, Flairs wrote:Here's my problem with the gerryoat thing: as much as I think the osuka push was weird and scummyish, he isn't acting any different than the last game I played with him in which he was town, and as much as I hate meta, it's kinda all I've got. But feel free to convince me otherwise

I've cased why Assemble is town.
Except I never mentioned Assemble, I was talking about gerryoat
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Flairs »

So you decided to respond to my request for more evidence as to why gerryoat is scum by telling me that Assemble is town? I mean, I could see that if there were wayyy fewer people, but there are currently 21 people alive so it's fairly useless.
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Flairs »

But you giving me a town case for the person I'm voting for isn't going to switch my vote to gerryoat

PEDIT: - sure, Nero, I'll gladly read that
- I've already told people why I think Assemble is scum,
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Flairs »

Bear with me here.

You were okay with lynching him on and , even though has you saying he's unlynchable, and then the whole linkage of games in the late 1800s. Why?

You say yourself that cases don't matter. So this is just proof that even your cases don't matter to you?

PEDIT: let me post this first and then I'll read @Nero
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Flairs »

In post 1984, Nero Cain wrote:For starters, I liked the case on Gerry in . Could easily see Gerry as bandwagoning scum.

Gerry's is very missreppy. Osuka wasn't arguing that Gerry is scum b/c he only had 8 posts, he's arguing that Gerry is bandwagoning scum.
Oh thanks- it's not really anything new but I'll compare the two again and see which I think is more scummy
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1995 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Flairs »

@Nero I think that the wagon on you isn't going to go anywhere, it's more just people throwing their votes on your for a little while and then finding someone else, and I think the threat is stupid at first but a bit more understandable when you think about it- he likely just townreads Boon more than he townreads you. Still stupid, but a tad bit understandable.

I read through gerryoat's ISO again, and I'm actually am going to VOTE: gerryoat. There's literally no new reads or anything from the last time I checked- it's all defense. With one exception- a push on Assembletrow, which seems very much like scum trying to get away with sheeping by pushing the wagon along.

@Boonskiies Are you going to explain why, although you think that cases matter, you directly contradicted yourself by voting Assemble twice after you said that they were unlynchable? And then went back to casing them as town?
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Flairs »

In post 2014, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2012, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2007, Boonskiies wrote:multiple people are town reading me. Don't know why Nero's singling out Mulch.
b/c context. Like Flaris was speculating that the reason that Mulch was threatening to vote me (and not you) if I didn't vote assembled was b/c Mulch is town reading you.

Nice misrep though.
so? Why should he me over you? Flairs knows I'm town just like Mulch and you do.
Yeah, not so sure anymore.

Mulch are you serious or not I can no longer tell
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Flairs »

I fucking give up is Mulch telling the truth or gambiting
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Flairs »

Oh joy

Hey Mulch, why didn't you cop Excession
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Flairs »

But you had two shots, why not Boon and Excession

And you so severely thought Excession was scum, how come you were willing to use it on Boon and not Excession
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Flairs »

Good god Mulch I give up
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 2201, osuka wrote:bear with me for a second here mario

this is how i see the situation right

the players who scumread assemble and gerry are mostly the same as i understand it. at one point the only thing keeping one of the wagons from going into overdrive was the existence of the other

All of us are being pushed around from wagon to wagon and i feel like there is at least some scum motivation in that. I'm willing to bet money at least one of them is scum. i'd get on the assemble wagon because i think he's a good lynch but i also feel like i'd be compromising - so while i can I'll push for people to move over to gerry's wagon
Yeah, this seems pretty accurate

Nothing is really happening because of how deadset people are into these wagons, and no one really wants to move, and Assemble is inactive so you can't get anything more from that.

I don't really know at this point. I think they're both fairly scummy, although gerry more seeing how he has yet to push anyone other than Assemble, hence the switch- but I would be okay with going on Assemble again if he would make some more posts

I dunno I'm kinda worried that this game has just slowed down and nothing is happening, but I guess that's natural
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 2339, gerryoat wrote:assemble just voting me to save himself. twomillion prob scum just jumping from bw to bw
Haven't you been doing the same thing throughout the game though (osuka, assemble, nero). Both of these things
In post 2346, gerryoat wrote:I claim JOAT. i wont reveal my shots. if you dont believe me, lynch me. im not gonna check this game until tomorrow probably cause you guys are making me upset and i dont wanna say something rude.
I don't understand why you wouldn't reveal your shots though
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2585 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Flairs »

So far, the nero wagon has been dunker saying "I hear we're voting nero", even though no one was voting nero, and then voted Nero, and then like two people following. Scummy. No one has cased him yet, people have just kinda gone with it. Specifically gerry, who seems to be pushing on it the hardest. Some reasoning and logic and examples and evidence would be appreciated plz

Also what was wrong with the gerry vote
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2589 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Flairs »

In post 2586, wavemode wrote:Have you been reading the thread? Eddie and I both cased him
I read through you guys arguing but no actual cases (?)
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Flairs »

Oh jeez sorry forget what I said 99 and 100 both exist
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2604 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 2594, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2585, Flairs wrote:Specifically gerry, who seems to be pushing on it the hardest.
how am i pushing it the hardest lol
In post 2590, Flairs wrote:Oh jeez sorry forget what I said 99 and 100 both exist
Mulch, are you still scumreading Excession (or whoever their replacement ending being?)
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2689 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Flairs »

Alright, if someone will check gerry I'd be willing to get off the gerry vote

In the meantime I'm going to go look over Nero and Two
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 2760, Mulch wrote:I don't fuck around with these type of claims
you've claimed, what, 3 times now? 4?
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2785 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Flairs »

@Una
Wavemode:
- Said he wouldn't lynch osuka, Flairs, Assemblerotwsm, UnaBombaH, Theta Alpine, TwoInAMillion, davesaz, Yumeko Jabami, MarioManiac4, Mulch on .
- Said he wouldn't lynch TwoInAMillion or gerry. .
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2786 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Flairs »

Also jesus christ I don't know why I didn't register this before, but if aren't a huge slip then I don't really know what is

VOTE: TwoInAMillion
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2834 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 2791, wavemode wrote:
In post 2790, TwoInAMillion wrote:It's not a slip at all.
Are you going to explain why or
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3009 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Flairs »

- alright sorry I'm going to quickly UNVOTE: TwoInAMillion just so no one accidentally hammers because it's been a while since the last vote count and I want to hear what he has to say
- on the chance that TWIAM ends up flipping town Boon might end up being scum

PEDIT: oh nevermind gerry did it
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3020 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Flairs »

@Boon How does it make you even more lock town?

You're adding further evidence and examples to why someone who has claimed a PR is scum. I could see a scum you pushing it because you're confident that you'll be able to see the lynch through and it wouldn't be that hard for a scum you to push it off as getting upset or something because you were so passionate if he flips town
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3022 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Flairs »

But how would Two flipping town make you lock town
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3036 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Flairs »

@Boon Ok the claim thing with him flipping as vigi would make sense. It wouldn't locktown you for me but it would make me believe you were town way more.

I was about to ask about the vigi claim working vice versa (It would make sense to have vigi in a game with BP enabler, therefore proof as town), but like you said you did claim first
In post 2994, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1801, TwoInAMillion wrote:Boon are you claiming bulletproof?
In post 1806, TwoInAMillion wrote:That seems a very unlikely role. I think it's worth a lynch.
In post 1813, TwoInAMillion wrote:I know what it does. I just think it's a convenient scum claim.

This isn't how a full vig thinks in response to a BP enabler claim.

If someone thinks the game is multiball, and they are a vigilante, that means they can only expect a lot of kills, which means this is a flat out lie of thinking my role is an "unlikely role", especially considering I was the first person this game to claim.
hi Two either you're ignoring or missing it but what was your reasoning behind not trusting Boon's claim and have your feelings on it changed at all

PEDIT: wow ok lot of posts I'll look at them after I post this
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3047 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Flairs »

Two are you going to answer the question or just ignore me
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3159 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Flairs »

I don't want to lynch a PR and I don't want to lynch someone inactive

I want to lynch gerryoat but someone is going to check them so might as well just compromise

VOTE: GameReplacement
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3251 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Flairs »

I'd be okay with an Osuka lynch, my read on them hasn't changed much

Also going to assume that gerry is town because no one seems to be pushing them after night
In post 3247, wavemode wrote: VOTE: Nero Cain
after that stack of quotes, where did this come from
In post 1257, Dunkerdoodles wrote:Feel like game replacement and mm4 could be scum bussing eachother for towncred
still think this is true? @dunker
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3259 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Flairs »

@Nero/Mafia because there had been some sort of consensus yesterday that we would stop lynching gerry as long as someone checked gerry that night. And seeing how no one is pushing gerry now, I'm assuming that whatever results they got back pointed towards town

My main reason yesterday was that gerry's ISO was him pushing Osuka for 30 pages, defending himself for 30 pages, and then flipping votes from osuka to assemble to nero without any reasoning or evidence and then more defending himself, and then flip flopping between million and nero. But I guess someone had copped him or something, so he's town now
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3558 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Flairs »

In post 3431, Boonskiies wrote:Osuka scum flip can confirm me as town due to yesterday anyways.

Unless you think Osuka vs Boon was SvS...
Ater playing with you and projectmatt's insane bussing, I don't know what interactions are real and what are fake with you anymore, so Osuka vs Boon being some sort of strange scum theater is not something I would rule out

Are you all ready for L-2
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3740 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 3654, Eddie Cane wrote:but you fucks quickltnched osuka well before I wanted the day to end so I'm not voting Nero until gerry claims actions
so you were one of the last players to vote osuka, why exactly did you vote if you didn't want them lynched so soon
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4132 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Flairs »

I actually still townread Nero so me voting him might take a little convincing

@Boonskiies why do you go and then , it just seems like you're contradicting yourself

Also I doubt that Boon/Wave/Kidamn are scum together, they're too reliant. Maybe one or two scum dragging in a townie to frame if they get lynched, but probably not three of them.

That just seems kinda stupid, if you vote for someone you should vote for them knowing it's possible they could be lynched VOTE: Eddie Cane

Hi titus
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4166 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 4163, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Can people sum up what they are seeing in Flairs?

As it stands, I am highly against the list of targets that was proposed
While they're at it, can people sum up what they're seeing in Nero?
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4236 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Flairs »

Is anyone else going to case Nero other than Eddie or what
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4239 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Flairs »

THANK YOU, YOU"RE THE GREATEST TIAM

Now, assuming you have no shots left and there are no other players with killing roles, worst case scenario lylo isn't for another 6 night/day phases. So why are people lynching now, if all they have to go off is a claim
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4243 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Flairs »

Well nevermind then, worst case scenario for lylo isn't for another 4 night/day phases.

This lynch makes way more sense VOTE: Nero Cane

pedit: so then what's holding you back?
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4253 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Flairs »

@Nero the way I see it, the earlier in the game, the less it makes sense to lynch someone a) who has claimed a role and b) who people don't want in lylo because you're so far away from lylo and it's hard to verify/disprove the claim. But as you get closer and closer to the deadline, it makes more sense to be lynching on those two because you're closer to lylo and don't want to lynch you over someone who's been confirmed as scum by cop or something like that, and it's also easier to come to a conclusion on the claim later in the game after there have been flips and other claims
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4376 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Flairs »

As long as kills are can get through Aestic, sure I guess

VOTE: Eddie Cane
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4495 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 4380, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4376, Flairs wrote:As long as kills are can get through Aestic, sure I guess

VOTE: Eddie Cane

why do you go from lynching Nero to lynching one of the people pushing Nero the hardest?
Because that was my first lynch, pretty much nothing to do on how he was on Nero

@MM4&others- some people (TIAM basically) did some arguing and was convincing enough in the sense that we should lynch because it's becoming more urgent, and it could be avoided some more if we put it off more and now is a relatively ideal time to do it. But there's assurance now that Nero will be killed tonight, so that's been gotten out of the way, so I can go back to what I wanted to do at the start of the day, hence the vote on Eddie

Also idk about the Dunkerdoodles vote, he'd been pretty consistent and confident on his scumread of Game Replacement
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4538 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Flairs »

In post 4496, Nero Cain wrote:So your lynch was just a straight up policy lynch?
I mean, I have no idea what that is. But you can't be checked by any role cop or roleblocked or tracked or pretty much anything that could verify you as town, so you need to be killed somehow at some point before lylo

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”