Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #200) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like these are your sole posts about Boons
In post 1180, wavemode wrote:Boon's whole ISO reads like he is playing a game

Well, I suppose we are all playing a game

Let me rephrase

Boon reads like he is playing an extra game. He's playing two games
I find it hard to believe that you believe you'll get a Boon wagon over Gerry and Assemble. So my statement stands, you are scum comfertable with the leading wagons.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #201) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe that points to Gerry and Assemble town...let me think about it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #202) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wave thinks he can lynch you. He just won't do anything to try.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #203) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1739, UnaBombaH wrote:that we shouldn't yet lynch gerryoat.
Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #204) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1742, UnaBombaH wrote:I have a bad feeling
ok Han

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #205) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1748, osuka wrote:Stop misrepresenting quotes
guy is just scum thats trying to defend himself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #206) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Boon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #207) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Boon is also scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #208) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol Boon is so scum. His hissy fit isn't town.

The wagon on me sucks all kinda dick btw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #209) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How am I not being helpful Boon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #210) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1950, Boonskiies wrote:Nero is pushing bad lynches without giving reasoning
of my 3 serious pushes I have explained why I am/was voting both you are Mary. True, I have not gone in depth as to why I was voting Gerry. On the flipside, none on my wagon have given a reason for why I'm scum save Wave and its made up bullshit.
while avid defense of his target is out there.
FTR, I don't think anyone was defending you or Maty and even if they were...what the fuck does that matter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #211) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does that threat apply to me but not anyone else?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #212) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you are ok with Boon not voting assembled b/c he is an idiot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #213) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or you are a Boon buddy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (isolation #214) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how about you vote Boon with me today and I'll sheep you on Assembled tomorrow?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #215) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think Gerry is going to play too differently regardless of alignment. I can give you the reasons for why I think he's possibly scum. h/o

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #216) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

For starters, I liked the case on Gerry in . Could easily see Gerry as bandwagoning scum.

Gerry's is very missreppy. Osuka wasn't arguing that Gerry is scum b/c he only had 8 posts, he's arguing that Gerry is bandwagoning scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #217) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah its nothing new.

What do you think about the wagon on me and Mulch's threat to vote me if I don't vote assemble but that doesn;t apply to Boon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #218) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd be relatively ok with a 1v1 with Boon today with the caveat that if I'm the one that ends up getting lynched you will be lynching Boon tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (isolation #219) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1995, Flairs wrote:@Nero I think that the wagon on you isn't going to go anywhere, it's more just people throwing their votes on your for a little while and then finding someone else, and I think the threat is stupid at first but a bit more understandable when you think about it- he likely just townreads Boon more than he townreads you. Still stupid, but a tad bit understandable.
I think the wagon on me is an obvious counterwagon to scum Boon.

Mulch's own words are that he "expects" Boon to be this dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #220) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1962, Mulch wrote:
In post 1961, Nero Cain wrote:Why does that threat apply to me but not anyone else?
Cause I know your not a fucking idiot like the rest of these people and yet your going to their level and not lynching obvious scum.
In post 1965, Mulch wrote:
In post 1964, Nero Cain wrote:So you are ok with Boon not voting assembled b/c he is an idiot?

Yes. I expect this of boon
. Your sinking to their level.
If he's town reading Boon I'd love to hear why but his reasoning for only issuing the threat to me wasn't a town read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #221) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1731, Nero Cain wrote:mulch/mario/boon/wave/gerry.

Game solved.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #222) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ty

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #223) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2007, Boonskiies wrote:multiple people are town reading me. Don't know why Nero's singling out Mulch.
b/c context. Like Flaris was speculating that the reason that Mulch was threatening to vote me (and not you) if I didn't vote assembled was b/c Mulch is town reading you.

Nice misrep though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (isolation #224) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2014, Boonskiies wrote:Why should he me over you?
more misrep. I'm saying that he shouldn't be treating either of us differently.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #225) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mulch why is Boon town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #226) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2021, Boonskiies wrote:Why not? Him and I town read each other. Why shouldn't he be treating us differently
that was not his argument though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #227) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2027, Boonskiies wrote:but it's your argument
no its not.

Mulch argued that we were being treated differently b/c he "expects you to be an idiot" He never mentioned a town read. If he's town readig you I'd like to hear
his
words about why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #228) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2028, Boonskiies wrote:And if Nero states that he just doesn't think mary is scum, then when I was stating why I felt Mary was town and he didn't care to listen, shows he's actively fabricating reads.
Why can't me reads change?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #229) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He expects you to be an idiot and that's a reason to town read you? I think that's bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #230) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its pretty wrong at the least with a strong possibility that you two are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #231) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2047, Boonskiies wrote:Fuck around town makes me not a night kill target early
sounds like a pretty solid scum pretending to be bad town strat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #232) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"guys the reason that I've not been nightkilled is b/c I'm lynching nothing but town"

It's actually kinda similar to 203 don't cha think?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #233) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok. lets leash him then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #234) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol, its not a real claim from Mulch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #235) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2062, Boonskiies wrote:Nah, I was high constantly during that.
I don't buy that. I do/did buy that you thought you were a SK and that you were shooting at town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #236) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

repeating that over and over doesn't make it true.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #237) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2094, TwoInAMillion wrote:You know fake claims hurt town, right?
he's not town though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #238) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you should all just help me lynch Boon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #239) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2102, Mulch wrote:and now T/T Boon nero want to kill each other instead of confirmed scum assemble ffs
So if you were town reading both Boon and I why did you threaten to vote only me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #240) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2107, Boonskiies wrote:I am also fucking town.
I believe this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #241) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2111, Boonskiies wrote:you're doing less than I am
this is not true at all. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #242) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2123, gerryoat wrote:mulch and boon are my hard TRs
these three fucks die after I flip town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #243) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: gerryoat

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #244) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2140, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2137, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2123, gerryoat wrote:mulch and boon are my hard TRs
these three fucks die after I flip town.
Sure, if you flip town, I'll lynch Gerry. Deal?
Well you were going to need to eventually bus him for the town cred anyways. But you still die after.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #245) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2145, Boonskiies wrote:No. get back on me. What is this?

WE WERE IN A 1v1!!!!!!!!!
chances are that you aren't getting lynched and logic dictates that I should not advocate for my own mislynch and attempt to lynch the scum that has a chance to get lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #246) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2156, Mulch wrote:LYNCH ASSEMBLE
you say this while sitting on me. Sends some pretty mixed signals.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #247) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but if he wanted an aaemble lynch so bad shouldn't he be...ya know...pushing Assemble? Also is there a reason that you keep answering things directed at him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #248) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, you are just scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #249) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@MARIO, Mulch is very likely scum but the chance he gets lynched today is low. Who would you vote for between me, Assemble and gerry?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #250) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh man monkey man and I don't think that's a very good reason anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #251) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2195, Creature wrote:Not lynching gerry, not lynching Boon.

May consider policy lynching those that insists pushing them.
neither Gerry or Boon are town but and even if you thought they were town it's not scummy at all to push them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #252) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it was me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (isolation #253) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

they are just trying to save Gerry but doing so in a lulz way.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #254) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (isolation #255) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1984, Nero Cain wrote:For starters, I liked the case on Gerry in . Could easily see Gerry as bandwagoning scum.

Gerry's is very missreppy. Osuka wasn't arguing that Gerry is scum b/c he only had 8 posts, he's arguing that Gerry is bandwagoning scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #256) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He's also wagoning me without reason. It's very go with the flow. Of my wagon both Dunker and Gerry haven't given any reason. Both Boons and Waves "reasons" are very very faked.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #257) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can never gave any reason either but atleast he's voting wave scum so ehhhh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #258) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should my read have changed on you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #259) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like all you've done is blindly bandwagon and then whine about getting bandwagoned. I don't think you are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #260) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok can you quote it for me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (isolation #261) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain (4): Boonskiies, Dunkerdoodles, wavemode, gerryoat
gerryoat (4): massive, davesaz, osuka, Flairs, Nero Cain
Assemblerotws (4): Creature, UnaBombaH, Mulch, MarioManiac4

----------------------------------------------------------------<---line of useless votes
wavemode (1): Eddie Cane
Boonskiies (1): TwoInAMillion
Yumeko Jabami (1): Assemblerotws
UnaBombaH (1): Yumeko Jabami
Mary Saotome (1): Theta Alpine
Game Replacement (1): Mary Saotome
KidAmn (1): Game Replacement

My wagon is shit since there's atleast 3 scum on it (Boon, wave, gerry) I obviously don't want to get mislynched but if I do you are lynching solely off my wagon for the next few days.
Gerry wagon is prob an all town wagon. Like Massive and Dave could easily fool me but I'm just not feeling they flip scum.
Assemble wagon is eh. like he's been pretty useless lately but there's atleast 1 scum on it (Mulch) so that makes me wary. I'd vote it over myself but thats about all.

Cane, 2mil, and Theta need to pick one of the leading wagons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (isolation #262) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2295, Nero Cain wrote:Cane, 2mil, and Theta need to pick one of the leading wagons.
and assemble

also I am an obvious Boon CW.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (isolation #263) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I doubt Vedith is caught up. Its the same reason I didn't add Mary and Yume and Kid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (isolation #264) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why were you suspicious of my in the first place Una?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #265) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not really sure why'd you do that.

True, I don't
to bus but I'm sure I've done it is the past. I am not sure why you'd think I was bussing Gerry as opposed to just being town that helped to catch him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #266) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So just to make sure I have this down pat the reason you are not town reading me is 'cause you are worried that if you town read me i'll pocket you?

but if/when Gerry flips scum I'll be locktown and if he flips town then I'm the scummiest player on his wagon?

ok, I'll take that bet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #267) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There's a fine line between
love and hate
town play and scum play. Paranoia is generally seen as pro-town but I think its something that can easily be faked. I think I'm pretty obviously town and I feel like anyone that has experience with me but is still calling me scum (Mulch, Boon, gerry) are scum themselves. For you specifically, you not having experience with me and being cautious with an experienced player I could maybe see it. At the same time, the inverse could be true and you could be scum that's wanting to chain lynch but that requires a Gerry town and I don't think that's a thing.

If you want recent meta all you have to do is click on my name and go to "view topics" or you coulda just asked me for links.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (isolation #268) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2306, gerryoat wrote:wow you make mafia sound so easy, i bet you win a lot with strategies like that.
this mocking ad hom isn't town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2312 (isolation #269) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think ad hom is scummy in and of itself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #270) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2344, Eddie Cane wrote:does anyone wanna lunch boon bte
I mean the last time I wagoned Boon with you, you turned around and wagoned me without reason. What it tells me is that you were never really interested in a Boon lynch to begin with. And at this stage of the game, it's tantamount to an attempt at a no lynch since I think the support for a Boon lynch isn't there and/or an attempt at Gerry not getting lynched. I'm slowly coming around to the idea that Boons slipped that this is MB and you are NOT Boons scum since I don't think you really cared who was lynched between Boons and I.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (isolation #271) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mulch/mario/boon?

cane/gerry/wave?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (isolation #272) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2366, Eddie Cane wrote:do you work in garbage disposal? I'm pretty sure it's illegal to dump this amount without a permit
In post 2314, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2312, Nero Cain wrote:I think ad hom is scummy in and of itself.
If nothing else, it tells you that someone lacks arguments for discrediting.. :roll:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (isolation #273) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pls fakeclaim a guilty on me tomorrow so you'll get lynched otherwise I don't see town lynching loud obnoxious scum in you and Boons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (isolation #274) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2370, Eddie Cane wrote:I've also heavily supported a gerry lynch so idk what you're getting at?
if you are supporting a Gerry lynch then why the F were you floating the idea of a Boon counter wagon?

What is your scum read on me based on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (isolation #275) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We already knew that from using a vote counter.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2381 (isolation #276) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (isolation #277) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like why not just respond to . It's almost like *gasp* you are scum that's afraid to engage.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (isolation #278) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2370, Eddie Cane wrote:I was interested in a boon lynch. I was then interested in a you lynch. I haven't been voting you for a while. I should, I've been trying to not vote people for being annoying but meh.
this is pretty wank anyways

In post 2383, Eddie Cane wrote:has a bigger chance of flipping scum but Nero has a bigger chance of making me enjoy this game.
and this sounds alot like scum that knows I'm town.

but like...why were you scumreading me in the first place?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #279) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

a tonal scum read hahahahaha

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #280) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I thought you were finally answering why you were scumreading me but I guess you are just avoiding the question still.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (isolation #281) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF I often reply to multiple discussions in the same posts but nice counter so you can keep avoiding.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #282) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2401, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm using my teams night kill on you i told you
fixed for correctness.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (isolation #283) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you really expect for 6 ppl to sheep you on a read without any explanation?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #284) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like this annoyance is super fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (isolation #285) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2435, Eddie Cane wrote:nero do you believe my claim
no. I
DO
believe that it's very likely that you have a killing ability i;e you are scum.

I think your vote on Yume is shit at this point. Like you are still calling me scum and while its marginal at best there's still more support to lynch me than him.

Also that claim the vote and back and forth with me was a rxn test was shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (isolation #286) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its not
unnormal
but it's time to get decided on a lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (isolation #287) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2454, Nero Cain wrote:I think your vote on Yume is shit at this point. Like you are still calling me scum and while its marginal at best there's still more support to lynch me than him.
though I imagine that you'll say the reason you are voting Yume over me is 'cause there isn't the support needed to lynch me but its still :igmeou: at best.

At this point, we are voting either Gerry or Boons if everyone is all like "oh no, lets not lynch a JOAT."

Though I'd also be interested in a Wave and Mulch lynch but I doubt those will happen.

I think Gerry could easily fakeclaim JOAT as scum or even be a scum JOAT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2475 (isolation #288) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2417, Eddie Cane wrote:
all rxn pushes aside
this is legit scum
????

still think this "oh I'm so annoyed!" is fake.
Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2470, Eddie Cane wrote: considering I started your wagon, I don't think you get to say that
You yourself admit that you can't get enough traction on my wagon so yes, I think it's fair that at this stage of the game we should be trying to consolidate instead of trying to start new wagons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2479 (isolation #289) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2476, Eddie Cane wrote:you don't think I can get enough traction on your wagon?
I highly doubt it

Look, I even updated it for you.

gerryoat (9): massive, davesaz, Flairs, Nero Cain, osuka, UnaBombaH, TwoInAMillion, Assemblerotws, Mulch
TwoInAMillion (3): Boonskiies, MarioManiac4, gerryoat
Nero Cain (3: Dunkerdoodles, wavemode, Eddie Cane
Game Replacement (2: Mary Saotome, Creature
UnaBombaH (1): Yumeko Jabami
Mary Saotome (1): Theta Alpine
KidAmn (1): Game Replacement

Not Voting (1): KidAmn

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (isolation #290) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nice attempt at strong arming.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (isolation #291) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2486, Eddie Cane wrote:let's get back to this and ignore the lamist tone. you think all 3 of them is scum? wht?
yes.
In post 2489, Eddie Cane wrote:that last line is disgusting btw. expand.
its like...common sense. Why do you think he wouldn't claim pr as scum?
In post 2495, Eddie Cane wrote:you need to explain a lot because even just with what I've said you are saying we need to consolidate wagons super early when there's only one major wagon which is so bullshit
all these little shit vanity wagons that you and Boons and Mario keep trying to start have, IMO, a snowballs chance in hell of happening and I'm confbiased and I think Gerry is scum. Players like me, Mulch and Boon have been posting it up but I don't think this game is as active as you make it seem.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #292) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thoughts on Gerry, Theta?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (isolation #293) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2504, Eddie Cane wrote:what specifically about gerrys claim.makes you not believe it?
nothing but nothing makes me believe it either. His play is fucking disgusting and he's prob scum. His claim is null.

I've already spent time explaining my scum reads on both Boon and Gerry. True, I haven't really gone into detail on Mulch but if I'm scummy for not trying to convince others my reads are right what does it say about you not trying to convince anyone your read is right? Project much?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (isolation #294) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2513, wavemode wrote:If the gerryoat wagon gained traction as quickly as it did (for little tangible reason) yet no other wagon can get off the ground, that sort of tells me gerry is town?
there was very much a reason for the Gerry wagon. There's been shit all reason given that I am a wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #295) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Theta what do you think of Boon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #296) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should I reconsider? b/C YOU CLAIMED PR?

I'm a pr. Looks like you can't lynch me now. :P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (isolation #297) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I won't let them mislynch you Monkeyman.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (isolation #298) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2532, gerryoat wrote:I scumread you first. Look at that misrep lol
Are misreps scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #299) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*yawn*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (isolation #300) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He's LOUD and most players on this site are pretty passive so Mulch can just be loud and the weak minded will follow him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #301) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is this first time you haven't wagoned me with reckless abandonment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #302) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2557, UnaBombaH wrote:We need to all come together on a bigger wagon for today, time is of the essence!
What is THIS?!? Didn't you listen to Cane. We have 5 days! No point in consolidating yet, we have
ALL
the time in the world. :igmeou: :shifty: :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #303) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i think scum claiming PR so they don't get lynched is a thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #304) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2567, UnaBombaH wrote:So your vote would rather be..where?
Don't you think I have enough game content for you to judge me on? Like it just seems a little silly that you
still
have this kinda light paranoid scum read on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (isolation #305) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he meant that if Gerry is a scum JOAT he wouldn't admit to being a scum JOAT atleast I think.

I think Gerry is scum based on play and his claim is null to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #306) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd expect scum that gets caught early to claim a PR for that exact reason-ppl don't like to lynch prs early.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2600 (isolation #307) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2576, BigYoshiFan wrote:FYI, if you don't vote for "Nero Cain" and instead vote for "nero," the votecounter will consider it a vote for gerryoat. So the votecounter thinks gerry was already lynched.
see? even the vote counter is urging you to vote Gerry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (isolation #308) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2601, davesaz wrote:Caught up.
Do you have any thoughts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (isolation #309) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2607, Creature wrote:Feels like designated mislynch.
Who are the scum from the wagon?

Why does a town Gerrygoat not address the misrep?

If we don't do Gerry I want Boons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (isolation #310) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2616, Creature wrote:everybody's here because they're lazy to push elsewhere.
or maybe ppl are scumreading him.

Sans his claim what do you think of the slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2629 (isolation #311) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been reading them. Better than anything Mulch has posted by far.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (isolation #312) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2630, Mulch wrote:at least I have #truethoughts
as if my thoughts aren't true?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2637 (isolation #313) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like at this point I just have really bad tunnel vision and every time I see Mulch/Mario whomever trying to start a bandwagon on some poor useless lurk sack it just looks like an attempt at a counterwagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (isolation #314) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2631, MarioManiac4 wrote:Unacceptable Lynches
Boonskiies, Eddie Cane, Yumeko Jabami
Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (isolation #315) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2641, Mulch wrote:
In post 2636, Mulch wrote:Nero has (expired on 2017-08-30 17:58:56) to vote Game Replacement before I vote him.
I'd vote a lurking Vedith alt over a no lynch but thats it.
In post 2640, MarioManiac4 wrote:I don't think Gerry is scum
Can you quote your post where you explain Gerry town or tell me why he's town if you hadn't done so before.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2647 (isolation #316) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

(b/c they are scum)

Whoops, didn't mean to say that out loud.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #317) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but to piggyback, what made you go from scum to null? You were voting him at one point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (isolation #318) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

k then who is scum on the wagon then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (isolation #319) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2670, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2650, Nero Cain wrote:k then who is scum on the wagon then?
It's Two and likely at least one other considering Gerry claimed Joat. even if Gerry was scum, I'd bet on two being on him.
sorta odd that you throw doubt on Mulch's town meta read of me and then proceed to talk about 2iam being scum on the wagon but now me. Thou you DID say there were two so you can use your "there's another scum!" on anyone you please. :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #320) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think scum are refusing to bus and that's why you/Mulch/Mario/Cane keep throwing out counterwagons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (isolation #321) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2378, BigYoshiFan wrote:gerryoat (9): massive, davesaz, Flairs, Nero Cain, osuka, UnaBombaH, TwoInAMillion, Assemblerotws,
Mulch
I'm also not really scumreading anyone on this wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (isolation #322) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

For me its either you or Gerry, if you rather get lynched over Gerry then thats all fine with me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #323) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you've done very little as well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (isolation #324) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and lied to me about giving reasons for scumreading me

and missrepped the fuck out of the osuka case on you
^^^^
these are not town things IMO

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2684 (isolation #325) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2682, gerryoat wrote:He admits in saying they've done very little, yet he says he doesnt scumread them for doing little, let scumreads me for doing "little" lol
my case on you was never about you not doing anything.

You IMPLIED that I should be scum reading Massive and TIAM for "not doing things" so I was pointing out that you haven't done anything either. Seemed a bit hypocritical for you to say that. But the more misrep only makes me want you dead more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (isolation #326) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2716, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm saying he gets mislynched a lot and townread as scum so if rather give it some more time to develop an accurate read.
:?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2792 (isolation #327) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just a reminder that Eddie seems to not care who gets lynched thus its very unlikely to be town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (isolation #328) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how do you know scum was just not bussing Gerry?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2799 (isolation #329) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bro you need to get laid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2800 (isolation #330) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2790, TwoInAMillion wrote:It's not a slip at all.
agreed.

The Mario-Mulch distancing on p.111 is somewhat amusing.

RE : While its true that part of scums job is to spread paranoia and keep as many slots lynchable as they can, I don't feel like he was dancing around any issue. It also really gives me a bad vibe that Wavemode started questioning you abt the Creature town read after you were scumreading TIAM for it. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2801 (isolation #331) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets lynch the fake angry scum

VOTE: Eddie Cane

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2810 (isolation #332) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Says the scum flailing about

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2820 (isolation #333) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd lynch a useless Vedith slot over a no lynch.

VOTE: game replacement

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2824 (isolation #334) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I could sheep you but I don't think a Mulch lynch will happen.

VOTE: Mulch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3085 (isolation #335) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Even if 2mil is a SK I'd be up for leashing him.

give him a vig pool and if he shoots anywhere outside of that we lynch him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (isolation #336) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Game Replacement
Yumeko Jabami
Mary Saotome
^
I think you do this for tonight

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3088 (isolation #337) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think the vig claim is better than the JOAT claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (isolation #338) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a vig gives us tangible results and a JOAT doesn't. I feel like if he'd an SK he's not a problem and if he's mafia that's claiming a kil we can always get him later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (isolation #339) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

adding assemble is good but I wouldn't wanna do kid. If we add in my scum reads. My list'll look like

Game Replacement
Yumeko Jabami
Mary Saotome
Assemblerotws
wavemode
Eddie Cane
Mulch slot
Boon
Gerryoat.
mariomaniac

part of my was like, lets lynch the scum but then it seems like no one wants to lynch scum so eh....

VOTE: Wavemode

lets all deadline wagon this scumbutt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (isolation #340) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3025, Boonskiies wrote:I would have had no way of knowing bp enabler was a good claim as scum or not, and a Vig further proves my role.

Also, if multiple BP roles flip or come up, I'm also lock town.

If multiball is confirmed, I'm also locktown because of balance reasons.
this is absolutely disgusting btw.

First of all, you are calling TIAM scum but also using his claim to call yourself town. This sounds like scum that knows he'll be flipping vig.

BP enabler is actually a pretty safe claim since if there's a bp sk s/he won't kill you. I'd also expect for scum to have some sort of protection and BP scum is common. If this were MB and the other team had a BP protection role they wouldn't want to shoot you either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (isolation #341) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3093, Nero Cain wrote:First of all, you are calling TIAM scum but also using his claim to call yourself town. This sounds like scum that knows he'll be flipping vig.
though I may have read this wrong. You think he's an SK but if you are wrong and he flips town then you ARE CONFTOWN (iydo). Win-Win, right? :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (isolation #342) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3031, Creature wrote:Okay, we already outed enough PRs just to lynch scum!GR.
I don't really think there's any reason to think this is a scum or town slot. pretty null to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (isolation #343) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lets all look at this again.

In post 1330, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not going to keep going through all the games but these are the last 5 21 player large normals. Each has 5 or more scum. So yes, it's the safe and correct assumption to assume there are 5 scum in this game.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=65890
^^^^
5/16
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=62897
^^^^
3/3/15
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=62800
^^^^
5/16
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=61824
^^^^
7/14
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=61037
^^^^
5/16

This willful ignorance from Boon and Dunker that we shouldn't assume 5 scum is scum being LAMIST.
of those 4 games with SKs in them, 3 of them had BP SKs. and BP is just a real common SK modifier.

Also of note the gunz n roses game (first link) there actually was a mafia bp enabler.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3102 (isolation #344) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

time to start consolidating and this day should have been over like 50 pages ago. :/

VOTE: Game Replacement

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3103 (isolation #345) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3101, Creature wrote:It's pro-town to not lynch a vigilante or a JOAT claim D1.
don't say anything but its the scum and bad town that's voting TIAM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (isolation #346) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

all the counter wagons spawned from Gerry not GR. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (isolation #347) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3105, Creature wrote:Scum: Mary Saotome, Game Replacement, osuka
Bad town: Boonskiies, Eddie Cane, Dunkerdoodles
i think those reads are upside down though I do kinda wonder if Dunker is just bad town and not scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (isolation #348) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you weren't even here half the time. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3116 (isolation #349) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it's very possible but there are still some loud active scum here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #350) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like GR is off the list b/c he's getting lynched today.

Theta Alpine
Dunkerdoodles
massive*
davesaz*
KidAmn?
Assemblerotws
Yumeko Jabami
Mary Soatome
Flairs

like Dunker is pretty horrible but I think he might be town b/c ~reasons~ . I think you and Yume are alittle scummy and its why ya'll are on my vig list. Everyone else seems like useless lurkers. Who is scum here, Mary?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (isolation #351) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3120, Mary Saotome wrote:Can you explain why boon is scum to me I forget where in my skim but I remember him threatening to replace out etc and I kinda tr that the only loud active players I have some sr's on are Two but he claimed and osuk
I'm too tired to do too much so, for now, I'll just say his claim is bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (isolation #352) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

agreed. What do you think of my vig list?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (isolation #353) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3128, Mary Saotome wrote:Theta Flairs and Assmeble are all people I'd happily vote I need to go read Massive I forgot he was here
I have tr's on Dunker and Yumeko
I think Theta being scummy and useless might not actually be a scumtell for her. I had also forgotten she was in this game when I made my vig list. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (isolation #354) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3130, gerryoat wrote:my scum game is too good
how much you wanna bet this is scum truth telling?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (isolation #355) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Osuka scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (isolation #356) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He's saying that one of me and Boon are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3250 (isolation #357) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

As a follow-up, why pick me over Boons?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3252 (isolation #358) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3251, Flairs wrote:Also going to assume that gerry is town because no one seems to be pushing them after night
Why would that make you think town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3256 (isolation #359) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean ok? I can't really argue against bussing paranoia aside from telling you that you are wrong. and that I'm plenty capable of finding scum.

FTR, I still think Gerrys content is ass but Una's proposed chain lynch of me and Gerry might mean he's town after all.

Tell us more Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #360) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3257, Eddie Cane wrote:am i still scum nero
idk yet maybe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3328 (isolation #361) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't even understand the osuka wagon beyond ppl not liking his self-vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (isolation #362) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: wavemode

it's prob him, boons and ??? maybe Cane. Cane, knowing Boons will flip scum, paints me as bussing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (isolation #363) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (isolation #364) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3334, gerryoat wrote:please vig nero once this flips scum
this is what I was asking why to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (isolation #365) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is wave town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (isolation #366) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think it's impossible for him to bus but I also had wanted him to answer the question you asked.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3348 (isolation #367) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

let me just argue here. Let's say you are town here, you care way too much about how you are read. Its anti-town and scummy and just plain dumb if you are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3353 (isolation #368) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3350, gerryoat wrote:nero is mafia, dont expect him to make coherent sentences
All I hear is.

"Nero called my play bad and thought I was scum." WAH WAH WAH!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3354 (isolation #369) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Boon is going to eventually die and flip scum. I think it's plenty reasonable to suggest that you'd start a "this guy is bussing!" campaign before that happens.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3357 (isolation #370) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3355, Eddie Cane wrote:but regardless, I never said you were bussing, I said it was a possibility...?
Well then, I can think it's possible that you'd try to salvage the Boon scum flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3359 (isolation #371) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (isolation #372) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3417, Boonskiies wrote:Because Two is going to waste a shot
on my bulletproof
tonight and that only helps scum.
doesn't really fit with your fake claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (isolation #373) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3431, Boonskiies wrote:Unless you think Osuka vs Boon was SvS...
says the guy that that talked about how he hard busses his team sometimes.
In post 3442, Boonskiies wrote:I already claimed I'm BP not BP enabler.
I must have missed that. That makes me REALLY not buy that you are town b/c I feel like a town BP should be
TRYING
to get shot at.
In post 3443, Boonskiies wrote:"gambit boon is town boon."
TBF, you actually thought you were scum and thus playing to a scum meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3463 (isolation #374) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, its a waste.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3466 (isolation #375) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

part of me just wants to YOLO hammer Osuka but Boon is 100% scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3471 (isolation #376) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should I think you are town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3472 (isolation #377) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I bet Boons
IS
a BP SK that didn't shoot last night or was blocked or shot the same target.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3487 (isolation #378) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I'm just mostly annoyed but I think he could still be legit scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3492 (isolation #379) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3483, Boonskiies wrote:but I'm not
mafia
I agree that you might not be. It's an interesting choice in wordage.

anyways

intent to hammer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3493 (isolation #380) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there is is a reason Boon is on my blacklist

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3499 (isolation #381) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

d3 is either me or Boons. Lynch one of us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (isolation #382) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am not fucking playing with you and replacing out would be rude IMO. Also, there's only one idiot that thinks I'm scum so I feel like my chances of getting lynched over you are p good.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (isolation #383) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Boon is not the town cop btw

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (isolation #384) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Claim now Osuka

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3550 (isolation #385) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: osuka

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3552 (isolation #386) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i think you are scum fake claiming WIFOM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3588 (isolation #387) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you investigate me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3590 (isolation #388) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
everyone ignore him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3592 (isolation #389) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3591, MarioManiac4 wrote:everyone up for vigging assemblerotws, having kidamn investigate yumeko,

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (isolation #390) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

let's lynch someone that I actually scumread today.

Boon/wave/gerry/cane are acceptable lynches today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3655 (isolation #391) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i missed this inno on Boon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (isolation #392) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok found it
In post 3620, KidAmn wrote:Whatever Boon is, he ain't got a gun
like this means he's not mafia and not a cop. He could still be a 3rd party as I really don't think his play makes any sense as town.

VOTE: Wave

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (isolation #393) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, you and Wave and Gerry keep calling me "scummy" but none of you can actually present a good argument.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (isolation #394) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm Ascetic.
In post 9, Nero Cain wrote:@town Do NOT target me. Scum feel free to target me though.
I felt like if I had just claimed ascetic right off the bat it would 'cause unjust paranoia and help scum hide.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3665 (isolation #395) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I do not have any other powers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (isolation #396) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Not necessarily. Like if I tilt my head enough I could maybe see the argument to policy vig an Ascetic but I think its a mostly balls argument.

I mean there exists the potential that Kid is a mafia GS and targeted me but eh, I'm mostly not interested in lynching a claimed GS that's giving out results yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3674 (isolation #397) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3667, KidAmn wrote:Explains the refusal to instantly crossvote I suppose, but it's something scum could easily hide behind
Well, I'm a proven ascetic. I mean I guess you could be like "oh Nero is a scum ascetic that didn't cross vote me so he's just doing the townie thing to do."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3675 (isolation #398) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can you give me some links to games where you wanted miller/ascetic claims policy vigged/lynched?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3679 (isolation #399) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I never suggested a policy lynch. WTF

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”