saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:20 am

Post by saberwolf »

Mod: any chance we can see the mafia QT's?
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:56 am

Post by Empking »

saberwolf wrote:
Mod: any chance we can see the mafia QT's?
I don't give QTs.

The SK did have worse odds at winning. Personally, I don't think that a SK is generally worse for Mafia than Town. (Though that isn't true for how this game went.)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:02 am

Post by DeathNote »

Me and my partner talked via PMs and we did not do it often. I am disappointed that I was killed by you because I was fairly sure I would have won. I thought I had laid low enough but yet I was still killed. :(

Why was that Saber? Why me and not manho?
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:03 am

Post by manho »

that makes my second lynch in mafia, and the two both happened in endgame lylo situation.

furry is too insist that i will absolutely vote him, that makes the false dilemma that either furry or me am the SK.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:14 am

Post by saberwolf »

DeathNote wrote:Me and my partner talked via PMs and we did not do it often. I am disappointed that I was killed by you because I was fairly sure I would have won. I thought I had laid low enough but yet I was still killed. :(

Why was that Saber? Why me and not manho?
1. I caught on to your rolefishing pretty quickly, and I noticed how you immediately posted after your speculation post to make it seem like casual thoughts. The fact that you claimed first rubbed me the wrong way, as there was no need to claim yet. IT really seemed like you just wanted to find the vig. [which didn't exist, so you were just looking for me to fakeclaim] so you could NK or somehow lynch in the future. I also noticed how when you started this game you mentioned how it was stupid to vote for far cry and you bashed the BW, but later on with no new inputs from him you voted for him.

2. On the off chance I was wrong, I figured it would be much easier to win in lylo against manho than you, as he had built up scumminess for most of the game. Looking at manho I also didn't really see anyone standing out that would tie to him as a partner, so I figured the safe bet would be you. Also I obv didn't go for F_C cause if he were scum he def would of claimed when he was that close to being lynched early on in the game.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:58 am

Post by Bogre »

Bah.

Well played, Saberwolf. Though I was right with my pin when I replaced in. Too bad Santos went for me.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:45 am

Post by Santos »

lol, I went after the two people who were the other scum team :p

I bet I would have coasted through this mafia if the SK wasn't so hungry for my blood :p
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:46 am

Post by Santos »

saberwolf, why did you go after me? Obv-scum or obv-town or random?
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:50 am

Post by saberwolf »

Santos: I hit scum every night without a miss. I think you were all pretty obvscum, lol

It really was easy to tell from discussions who was who. There were those who were obvtown, such as devestation, donkey and farcry, and then i'd have to say pyro and rising stood out the most as scum. You and deathnote were harder to see, but I deduced it down to you guys after I killed your partners and acted accordingly.

One other thing I went with, that Empking told me was just coincidence, but I also noticed that the one team was grouped together on the player list, so I went with that pattern for deathnote as well. Turns out they both were. ^_^

You scum gotta stop saying you woulda won if....lol. The reason you didn't win is because I knew you were scum and pegged you down. :P
Show

MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:56 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

Congratulations, Saberwolf.

I must say it surprised me a bit that noone considered the possibility of a 7-2-2-2 setup, especially during the last day. I believe that would have been more balanced then the 8-2-2-1 we had now.

Was the SK nightkill immune?

---
I can't say I enjoyed this game. I was especially frustrated with the large amount of inactivity, and the lack of any indication that the mod was tackling the problem. I really want to know if I'm dealing with inactives or with players who are intentionally lurking.

Furthermore, what was the point of the deadline rules in this game? A deadline is useful for promoting activity IMO. It doesn't do that if there is no indication whatsoever that a deadline might come up. The sudden deadline on day 2 to me really felt like the mod wanted to screw with the town.

And then there is the swingyness of the setup. If mafia and SK only kill townies and don't crosskill, town can lynch correctly each day and still lose horribly. Town lynch mafia A (8-1-2-1), 3 townies are nightkilled (5-1-2-1), town lynch mafia B (5-1-1-1). 3 townies are nightkilled (2-1-1-1), Town lynch mafia A, 2 townies are nightkilled, 1 mafia B and SK still alive. Also, any mafia team can completely lose during night 1.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:01 am

Post by Empking »

MichelSableheart wrote:Congratulations, Saberwolf.

I must say it surprised me a bit that noone considered the possibility of a 7-2-2-2 setup, especially during the last day. I believe that would have been more balanced then the 8-2-2-1 we had now.

Was the SK nightkill immune?
No.
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Devestation »

Fools... :S
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

Of all lies, a last post is the least untrue.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”