dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:25 am

Post by dramonic »

that answers the question.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:26 am

Post by SpyreX »

Watching along I was a little floored at utilizing that shot so early.

However, I was far more irritated with the end-game. Play for the draw, not self-hammer. Never self hammer for the loss.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
tatetothetot
tatetothetot
Goon
tatetothetot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by tatetothetot »

I was very disappointed how things turned out. There was poor play from both sides but I will admit that the one shot vig confused me. I NKed night 1 to see what would happen and if more then one kill would occur so naturally, I assumed the entire game that scum had a NK since KMD died. Latter on I wanted to make sure people knew there was a double kill SK so I started killing pairs of people. That way I could sweep in and pin in on someone but... that didn't work, especially with the whole DN posting elsewhere about this game.
And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Vi »

alvinz95 wrote:Bad game. The end of the game left to the lurkers and replacements. Bad set of players, almost everyone was scummy. I'm out, last post for mafiascum.
Good riddance.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:08 am

Post by malpascp »

CSL hammered his partner and suicided.
If he wasnt replacing me I would say that his role had some obscure stuff like letting the town win or ruining a game or something. If this is true, he won. Congratulations.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Good game, though it's a shame CSL hammered. At least we would have gotten a tie. Tie > lose.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:10 am

Post by CSL »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Good game, though it's a shame CSL hammered. At least we would have gotten a tie. Tie > lose.
Sorry, Snow. I should've went with my gut and stayed on Sajin. :(
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

As this was Plum's game, and I was very interested, Plum gave me the list of roles and who had them, and I followed. DN/tate was obviously the most interesting to watch, as he was the double serial killer. I have to say, the town did seem very confused with the idea of a double serial killer, and a mafia without a kill. Interesting reactions.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kmd4390 wrote:The scummiest scum:
RayFrost
- "Random" voted on a player who already had a real case on him. Switched to another random vote when called on that. Bad vote on Bub. Sets himself up to vote either of the two leading wagons with his unvote and "can't decide" comment.
~Jordan`
- You say you love an active game, yet you only have one post-RVS post. And it's one of the worst posts in the game.
CooLDoG
-My initial vote was actually a "get things started" vote that I wasn't too sure of. I didn't like the reaction to it though.
tubby216
-his response to Sajin's question was very.. not ready to start the game. Then he comes in to say he'd lynch either CooL or bub, the two main wagons. Very non-commital.

Maybe scum, but a second tier that's not as bad as the first and will probably list more town than the above list:
milkshake
-I don't like either his defense of CooL or his vote on Bub.
Dramonic
-Hmm. My gut said scum, but your posts in ISO look pretty townie..

Get in the game! I have no read:
Snow_Bunny
-The no-read here is probably more my inability to read you than anything you are doing.
alvinz95
-Just a confirm and fluff post. Do something.
Lowell
-Quickly jumped on CooL, then made a good theory point. Seems to be intentionally avoiding attention. If we have an SK or something, it's Lowell. This isn't his town game though, but it's not his scum game either...
Vaya
-You confirmed, now play.

Probably town, but not as town as the list below this one:
Dry-fit
-He was first to vote Bub. Decent reason to vote. Handled the fact that a wagon popped up exactly how I'd expect town to handle it.
Sajin
-Mostly matching his town meta. I don't think I've seen him as scum though.
Vi
-One of the most pro-town appearing players so far. Vi is a very good player though, so I'm cautious towards determining her alignment just yet.
MafiaSSK
-He's making himself difficult to read. This is how I expect him to play though, and my gut says town.
imaginality
-Pro-town early game. V/LA makes it harder to get any more than that.
manho
-I had you in the "no read" category then viewed you in ISO. Looks good.

So obvtown that it's not even funny:
Hayker
- Reminds me of Mafia 96, where I said the same thing. Also, the caution thing, while I disagree, sounds like a town thought process.
DeathNote
-Was scum in Death Note mafia and didn't give quite as much of an opinion on anything.
Bub Bidderskins
-The wagon is so scummy that he's town by default. Which is fine because that's the gut read I had on him anyway.
Kmd4390
- This guy is helping the town so much right now that if he's scum, we're all in trouble anyway.
Actual alignments shown by color.

Looks like I did ok here. Misread Ray pretty badly. Mistook Tubby's laziness as scuminess. But I nailed 2 scum in my top scum list.

Second list, good thing I went with my gut. Should have pushed that a little harder though.

No read had 50% town and 50% scum. Funny.

Of my town reads, I only misread two of the ten I listed and one of those two was SK. Not bad.

I'm actually pretty happy with my reads this game.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
tatetothetot
tatetothetot
Goon
tatetothetot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:15 am

Post by tatetothetot »

Yeah, KMD...

You did good and probably only put me down at obvtown because you thought I was DeathNote. I didn't realize that his reputation was that crappy....
And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Actually, yeah, that's the entire reason you were "so obvtown it's not even funny". You weren't playing to DeathNotes scum meta at all.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:08 am

Post by populartajo »

alvinz95 wrote:Bad game. The end of the game left to the lurkers and replacements. Bad set of players, almost everyone was scummy. I'm out, last post for mafiascum.
I dont even know if you are ever going to read this but despite you having improved in your play, mafiascum will be a better place with less guys like you.

Seriously.
Plum wrote:and I'm shocked as heck that Tubby's playerslot made it all the way to the end of the game after that)
Yeah. Im shocked as well.

This was an interesting setup and the endgame was fun. Lurkers and replacements definitely hurt it a bit but there were some really cool situations during the whole experience. Looking forward to play everything else you Mod, Plum.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:12 am

Post by EmpTyger »

An empty canvas is a living wonder... far lovelier than certain last posts.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”