Mafia 110: Mafia in Hell, Michigan (Tied.)

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 5:10 am

Post by molestargazer »

Nachomamma8 wrote:It's more boring waiting for the mole than I thought it would be.
I never PROMISED content. Read my post.
Waiting for me != helping things.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Kison »

Looking over stuff, nothing really changes my ordering. I still think that Mole -> Nacho -> Riddick is the best order for Mafia. Serial Killer, no clue.

And this seems to be the consensus from what I can tell. Unless someone has something that they'd like to throw onto the table(mole said he
might
produce something?), I can't see any reason to drag the day out.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:08 am

Post by nhammen »

Posting in response to prod. I haven't made any contribution to any of my games much in the past few days. I will have content in the next 12 hours. I am more convinced of Nacho than mole, but everyone other than mole seems to feel the other direction. Unsight had the same opinion as everyone else last night. So maybe I'm just stuck on Nacho for some reason.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Find out why, and I'll be glad to clear up your suspicions.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Ythan »

Guys let's pick and lynch k. Need movement.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: mole
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by nhammen »

molestargazer wrote:Please, PLEASE could you guys (Ythan / Horror) just hold your tongues for a bit? You're not helping the town by adding to this volume - I'm lucky I have no college work to do tonight so I can spend some time reading the 5/6 pages of bickering. I'm sure others won't be able / won't be bothered to catch up when they see how much there is to do.
If you've not made your points clear by this stage, you're doing it wrong. Let us decide.
town++
scum would just let them have at it.

After this, he seems to tunnel very often. I dunno. I like Kison's case against him, but I'm not sure about this. I'm still leaning towards Nacho. Unfortunately, my Nacho suspicions come from riken's actions. He completely ignored Nacho, and then suddenly says out of nowhere that he finds Nacho scummy. And after saying Nacho is scummy, he votes Diacria instead. It is textbook distancing. ISOing RayFrost/Nacho next.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 4

MoleStargazer
- 2 - Riddick, Nachomama8 - (L-2)

Players not voting: Kison, MoleStargazer, Nhammen, Ythan
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by nhammen »

RayFrostWikiManager

RFWM attacked multiple players, including riken, for lurking. Then went after riken specifically, for joining easy wagons only. And then voted mole for no real reason. When riken started to take suspicion, RFWM's opinion of riken changed to neutral leaning town. Attacking when there is no pressure on the player, changes to defending when there is? Looks like distancing to me. His reasoning for all of his suspicions looked like crap.
RayFrostWikiManager wrote:Hi Kison! :D
Kison wrote:
RayFrostWikiManager

- He's made a few relevant posts, but not very many. I have him easily further into the scum category for a single post he made during Day One where he subtly pushed the Richard wagon by claiming there was a high chance he was lying about his role, and that pressure votes should be applied, but then stating that he might not be a good lynch. Very wishy washy and noncommittal.
My reasoning behind that was that I thought he was more likely than not to be lying, but I wasn't willing to push a claimed town power role for a lynch Day 1. I was pretty surprised to find him dead N1. I don't understand the subtle part of it.
Kison wrote: - In the same post he throws a vote onto Rikenslope for unexplained reasons.
Is that a scumtell? If so, how?
Kison wrote: Votes for ace for unexplained reasons. Later explains these as lurking pressure.
Is that a scumtell? If so, how?
Kison wrote: More recently we have him promising to catch up and failing to deliver. How he could seem like a bad vote is beyond me.
That has more to do with me not being used to large game pace and having real life problems. I appreciate being given a chance to catch up.
Wow!
And now he says that he has been testing out a new gut based playstyle. Ok.
And then Nacho replaces in at the same moment RFWM replaces out.

Nacho

lurks... and joins the riken wagon with no comment. And switches to Diacria with same. And switches back to riken because he is Nacho's favorite process of elimination suspect. And lurks more. Nothing much to say about this.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by nhammen »

It's got to be either mole or Nacho, but I'm not sure which. Kison's case on mole looks good. riken's actions towards Nacho, and RFWM's actions towards riken both look like distancing. Choices choices...
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Ythan »

Unless you think the Mafia's got a doc or a blocker we can just lynch one and I'll kill the other.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Kison »

Vote: Molestargazer
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by nhammen »

Ythan wrote:Unless you think the Mafia's got a doc or a blocker we can just lynch one and I'll kill the other.
Hmmm... yes. That should work. If we lynch a townie, you kill the other person. If we lynch a scum... hmmm... If we lynch scum and there is one scum kill left, and you kill, that leaves a 3 player LYLO. Better than 4 player. The only possible problem is if we kill scum and there are still 2 scum kills left.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Ythan »

Would anyone buy one shot SK? How about an SK who chose to only take one shot?
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Post by molestargazer »

MOD:
When's deadline?
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Post by Riddick »

Ythan wrote:Would anyone buy one shot SK? How about an SK who chose to only take one shot?
First one = No way unless he some other major perks that wouldn't belong in a normal game. Second one is meh. it's not optimum play for the SK to not kill every night.

Also I'm worried the mafia may have a blocker, but if Mole is the last mafia well that's not a problem.

Actually one kill last night, it's possible he may not be able to block and kill in the same night.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Post by molestargazer »

MY FEELINGS BEFORE I'VE DONE ANY READING:

2. MoleStargazer
- No explanation needed here.
7. Kison
- Tunnelled on me, pretty hard. But I can't call him out on that, since that's what I did with Diacria. And was wrong. I think he's probably town, but misguided.
10. Nachomama8
- Evidently, I quite strongly believe Nacho's scum due to his WIFOM attack on me when I called him out by process of elimination. Which, by the way, I still believe in.
16. Riddick
- With Riddick, I haven't seen anything that jumps out at me either way. I wouldn't go so far as to call him 100% pro-town, but I definitely wouldn't go for a lynch.
19. Ythan
- Town. My only curiosity with Ythan is why he's still alive after so many (apparently) doc-less consecutive nights when he DOES appear so pro-town. I wouldn't go for a lynch, though. That would be ridiculous.
20. Nhammen
- Obviously, I'm inclined to say town because he agrees with me about Nacho (or at least, believes me more than any other living player). Apart from that though, I haven't seen very much - which lands him in the same camp as Riddick.

I have a spare half an hour round about now (literally, all I have). I will have a quick look at Nacho's ISO and see if there's anything to find.

I have nothing more to say in my defence other than I've always tried to tell the truth (with the exception of promised re-reads, as he was quick tp point out). I'm also lazy.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 12:13 am

Post by molestargazer »

I find it quite ironic that Nacho is calling me out for not reading Rikenslope when
a) He asks for things to be done for him too, and also admits to procrastination. See his ISO 6 and ISO 14. This is in the same context as mine of wanting to know roughly where something is so he can find it, and not wanting to read LOTS of pages.
b) He never gave any of his own reasons for voting Rikenslope, or indeed Diacria when he voted for him. ISO 22 ("I agree with Lowell"), ISO 29 ("This is going nowhere"), ISO 32, ISO 34. This reeks of wagon-hopping to see which one will stick. He didn't choose a suspect and stick to them (admittedly, he does push for Rikenslope lynch whilst on the Diacria wagon, but still, he's ON the Diacria wagon).

After ISO 35, all he does is attack me. I suggest everyone takes a look at our ISOs and see who you prefer overall.

I guess everyone else is voting, so I'd better get mine down.
Vote: Nachomamma8

I'd also like to collect something I said in my pre-read reads. Nhammen should be green. As riddick pointed out here, he's a mason by POE. So, definitely no lynching there.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Netopalis »

Deadline: May 16, 2010 - 11:59 PM.

Official Vote Count

MoleStargazer
- 3 - Riddick, Nachomama8, Kison - (
L-1
)
Nachomama8
- 1 - MoleStargazer - (L-3)

Players not voting: Nhammen, Ythan
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Ythan »

I'm just gonna go ahead and

vote molestargazer
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:11 am

Post by molestargazer »

Oh, well done.
I hope to god there's only one scum left.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

MoleStargazer
- 4 - Riddick, Nachomama8, Kison, Ythan - (
LYNCHED
)
Nachomama8
- 1 - MoleStargazer - (L-3)

Players not voting: Nhammen

Molestargazer,
Vanilla Townsperson
, Lynched Day 6.

It is now night. Players, you have until 11:59 on the 15th to send in your choices.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Five gentlemen dressed in togas and crowns made of olive branches sit around a table. On the table, there is an assortment of maps, charts, dice and figurines. Most of the figures have been discarded. Five remain on the table - figurines that look like Ythan, Nhammen, Kison, Riddick and Nachomama8. Another person, shrouded in a dark cloak, rolled a die behind a screen and began to speak.

Meanwhile, Nhammen was at the Masonic Lodge. It's rather boring being a lone mason. Still, he was a mason and, by gum, he was going to do his job. He called the meeting to order, then asked the secretary to read the minutes. He then moved over to the secretary's desk and began to read the minutes. Then, he went back to the podium and called for the treasurer's report, before reading it off. Just as he was getting ready to open the floor for new business, he heard a beep.

The next thing he heard was a gigantic explosion which blew the Masonic Lodge into a million bits. Kison grinned as he watched the carnage - his victory becoming ever more imminent.

Nhammen's piece was knocked off the table.

Ythan looked through his sights at Nachomama8. He had long suspected that he was up to something suspicious. As a last ditch effort, he would act on that suspicion. He took careful aim, then fired, blowing Nachomama8 to bits.

Nacho's piece was knocked off the table.

Riddick smiled. He had seen the whole thing. The vigilante was too dangerous to keep around. A single bullet would fix that. That bullet was the last thing that went through Ythan's mind as he fell to the ground, his limbs splayed out in all directions.

He grinned - he knew that his victory was imminent.

Ythan's piece was knocked from the table. Two figures were left - Kison and Riddick. The hooded figure flipped a coin into the air.

Kison and Riddick met each other in the streets. "So, it was you...", Kison said.

"Yes. And I've known that you were behind all of this for days.", replied Riddick.

"Shall we end this?", Kison asked, his grin becoming even more wide. He had one last trick up his sleeve.

"Gladly.", said Riddick as he drew his guns - he also had a secret that Kison wasn't aware of.

The coin flipped around in the air, reaching its apex and falling back to the table.

The gunshots rang through the night as the serial killer and godfather battled it out. No matter how hard they tried, though, they just couldn't seem to ever actually stop the other person. They made contact several times, but it was as if they both were superhuman, able to resist bullets.

The coin dropped to the table with a "Tink!", as it landed on its edge.

Both finally ran out of bullets, as they realized with horror that they would never be able to complete their missions. Neither could kill the other at night, nor were there any townies left to aid them in lynching the other. Sighing, they shook each others' hands and left for new towns to conquer.

Nachomama8,
Vanilla Townsperson
, Killed Night 6.

Ythan,
Even-Night Vigilante
, Killed Night 6.

Nhammen,
Mason
, Killed Night 6.

Kison,
Serial Killer
, Drew Night 6.

Riddick,
Mafia Godfather
, Drew Night 6.

The game ends in a draw. Role reveal and night actions to follow.

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Ythan »

Oh well. gg