boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by boberz »

Basically I want to apologise to town for being a dick. Basically I was very busy and should have replaced out but thought I could do it. I could just about read every post and tell my gut opinion but actually helping was beyond me. it showed a lack of respect for the game and a lack of respect for my fellow players.

My original point about fakeclaiming in the first couple of pages stands though. Obv I couldnt say "if you are a bulletproof you should etc..." but I did my best to disuade the idea but when it came for it the warnings were ringing in my ears. I should have gone with my instincts and claimed something useful, or at last thought about it.

I am not Gordon Brown. But like him I did lose, by 1001 votes. If anyone is sad enough to google which person lost by that many they will find me ;)
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

boberz wrote:Basically I want to apologise to town for being a dick. Basically I was very busy and should have replaced out but thought I could do it. I could just about read every post and tell my gut opinion but actually helping was beyond me. it showed a lack of respect for the game and a lack of respect for my fellow players.

My original point about fakeclaiming in the first couple of pages stands though. Obv I couldnt say "if you are a bulletproof you should etc..." but I did my best to disuade the idea but when it came for it the warnings were ringing in my ears. I should have gone with my instincts and claimed something useful, or at last thought about it.

I am not Gordon Brown. But like him I did lose, by 1001 votes. If anyone is sad enough to google which person lost by that many they will find me ;)
K. Hughes
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

GG guys.
That LYLO screwed with my mind waaaay too much.
FLASH OF GREEN
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Ellibereth wrote:GG guys.
That LYLO screwed with my mind waaaay too much.
LOL
I was just waiting for the GY reaction to me claiming Survivor JoaT
It was hilarious!
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri May 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

CryMeARiver wrote:@Dramonic: I could very easily have been a misguided townie and Chrono was scum. You were just blinded by me arguing with you and you would have lynched me no matter what.
Actually, I think my ability to read Chrono is fairly decent, so I was more sure he was town than you being scum. :S
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Plum »

Ythill wrote:
On blanace:
I agree with Fonz here. This was reviewd by three players and we tweaked it a little but 2/3 agreed that the finished product was "balanced enough." Plum was the voice of dissent, saying that the town needed another protective role. Near the end of D2 I started realizing she'd been right all along. If I ran something like this setup again, I'd add a doc or BG. Or maybe a backup JK.
Poison doctor was something that didn't occur to me but which would have been a very good consideration, I think (I kept pushing adding a Town Watcher, actually; Poison Doctor or backup JK would have been at least as good, as might another sudden thought I'll keep to myself in case I want to use it in a future game). Gratified to know that at least some of my balance instincts are not baseless. Hope everyone enjoyed the game (I didn't have time to do more than take an occasional glance as it ran, unfortunately); Ythill's setup approach was after my own heart, so.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

All good things must come to an end...
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:51 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Sorting bump.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”