New York 115: Wickedestjr's Large Mafia (Game Over)

Asaclardy
Asaclardy
Townie
Asaclardy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Asaclardy »

^This was super scummy, but fine, I give in...
Vote: DP

======[]

Good night.
Yeah... I lynch Townspeople... I am just that good... XD
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

Not really scummy in my POV, it's just that I'm tired of this day draging forever and people poosting so little. Also, if you thought my post was scummy, why go ahead and vote DP?
~Toon fighter~
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 86:

DavidParker - (3) - Adrien C, Toon Fighter, Asaclardy

Chevre - (1) - DavidParker
Not Voting - (1) - Chevre

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

DavidParker, One Shot Vigilante, lynched day 8.

It is now night 8. You have until September 12th 5:00 p.m. GMT to submit your night actions if any. That gives you 72 hours.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Night 8 ends in 6 hours.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:02 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Nobody died during the night.

It is now day 9. With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. I'm giving you until September 22nd 6:00 p.m. GMT (10 days) to lynch somebody. If the activity is good, I'll extend the deadline.
-Wickedestjr
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Hmmm...

Case on Chevre: he must be mafia to know SlySly was SK (by DP, confirmed town)

Case on Adrien: Since no-one quicklynched him and DP was town, he must be mafia (his own gambit backfired on him)

Case on Asaclardy: Said I was scummy but went ahead and mislynched DP. It would only be scummy if DP was town, and for you to know he was town, you must be mafia.
~Toon fighter~
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Bah! GO TOWN!
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Asaclardy
Asaclardy
Townie
Asaclardy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Asaclardy »

Wow, TF! Now we know EXACTLY who's lynch you're gonna push today!

Anyways... Why did nobody die tonight????? Did the one scumbag left forget to submit his night action? Or does he not want us to know who he is by lynching his mortal enemy? Ugh... WIFOM of doom... :?

Anyways, If we mislynch today, we're screwed. And we need some input. If we don't get any info, someone's gonna ninja at the deadline and then we lose. Everyone post their opinions on how things have gone and should go in the game. Go.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Chevre »

Adrien C: At least a tinge-bit scummy since Day 1. Never exceedingly scummy though. He hasn't posted anywhere on the site since the 10th, which could possibly explain a no-kill.

Asaclardy: Very...instant. For example, you voted DavidParker without the promised ISO. Also scummy throughout the game.

Toon Fighter: You were my main suspect for many days, and nothing really has made you less scummy. I want to hear more from you. And I confused by what you mean about Adrien C in your above post; you seem exceedingly certain that Adrien C is Mafia, yet you did not vote him.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Asaclardy
Asaclardy
Townie
Asaclardy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Asaclardy »

Interesting observations. I say if Adrien hasn't posted by... say... the 15th, we give him the lynch for going AWOL. We'll have to consider everything if we get to that point.
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Adrien C »

Wait, you guys lynch people for being a bit busy with life? I also could have sworn I posted something this phase. Anywho, I'll be back with my person by person analysis either tonight or tomorrow.
Pretend like something witty, funny, or inspiration is written here.
Asaclardy
Asaclardy
Townie
Asaclardy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Asaclardy »

Please make it tonight please.
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Adrien C »

My nit picks with everyone left (keep in mind, I listed one for everyone, so don't get your panties in a bunch):

Toon Fighter: Technically, my gambit did not clear you. I thought it did, but it actually didn't after looking over it. That and your "HURRY UP AND LYNCH HIM" makes me facepalm.

Asaclardy: You hammered without your promised ISO analysis and yet want to hurry my PBPA.

Chevre: DP could have been on to something about that slip. Did you try to kill him before pointing out he was a SK?

Honestly, I have a tie between TF and Chevre.

Chevre's main contributions have been "Well, here are the vote counts..." And this is not part of my case on you but to the me posting on the tenth, I would have been able to send in a kill on the tenth IF I WAS MAFIA as the night phase started on the ninth. My inactivity has no relation to the no-kill. Me thinks someone had a brain fart or the remaining town out of you two has doctoring powers.

TF's latest actions also have caught my eye. He was all for my gambit and now he's talking about it backfiring, not even acknowledging that he himself wasn't cleared by it (he would have known if he was cleared by it and the fact he didn't immediately say something about him NOT being cleared by it says something to me).

Honestly, I will be pretty shocked if Asaclardy flips scum.

I wanna hear a little more before picking between TF and Chevre.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

Chevre wrote: Toon Fighter: You were my main suspect for many days, and nothing really has made you less scummy. I want to hear more from you. And I confused by what you mean about Adrien C in your above post; you seem exceedingly certain that Adrien C is Mafia, yet you did not vote him.
I'm not certain that he (or anyone) is mafia, I just put my current theories/cases on the table and hoped to see what you thought of them.

@ Adrien: What do you mean about your gambit not clearing me?
~Toon fighter~
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Adrien C »

Wait...I made an error. I thought you hadn't posted between my vote for myself and my unvote. I now see that you did. My bad.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 87:

Not Voting - (4) - Adrien C, Asaclardy, Chevre, Toon Fighter

Deadline: September 22nd 6:00 p.m. GMT
Time Remaining: 5 days, 21 hours
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Prodding Chevre and Asaclardy. The activity really needs to pick up! :wink:
-Wickedestjr
Asaclardy
Asaclardy
Townie
Asaclardy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Asaclardy »

Well, if the activity stays this low, I don't think we have any chance of catching any scum. Anyone wanna do an ISO on anyone? Anyone? Anyone?
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Chevre »

I was just about to do a huge readthrough...as I have nothing better to do. Results soon.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Chevre »

(Post 81, Adrien C)
I love how everyone is bandwagoning so early, haha.
So we aren’t supposed to bandwagon early? I’m confused.

(Post 97, Adrien C)
I take it we're being serious now.
One-liner post with no new insight, even though he thought the game was ‘serious’ now.

(Post 101, Adrien C)
I'm not defending EGL at all, but still. Oh, and I guess I'll UNVOTE: SSBF and look over this for someone to put a serious vote on.
(It may seem like I am solely attacking Adrien C, but neither Asaclardy or Toon Fighter have posted anything I found relevant at this point.)
That being said, this looks confusing and sketchy.

(Post 118, Asaclardy)
*SIGH*... So much drama... and random voting with seemingly random reasons... Where will this take us? FIND OUT... TOMORROW!
Useless and procrastinating post.

(Post 122, Asaclardy)
Karma, I was jk. I love all the drama of these large games. They wouldn't be fun without drama. About BM? Well I just think he's being extremely good-natured about being publicly executed, regardless of weather or not he's scum. And I truly don't care if anyone lacks an avatar. If you're skimming through what people write, you're going to miss valuable information and make poor decisions. It's not their fault if you skim over their posts. Keep in mind, this is not directed at you, Karma. This goes out to all players. Thanks!
Still not really adding anything new to the game.

(Post 136, Asaclardy)
But, vezokpiraka, what if, on the first day, we kill scum and you? Catch my drift?
Unvote
Vote: vezokpiraka
Asaclardy is still not serious.

(Post 147, Adrien C)
I honestly believe there was some scum on that early RV wagon on Battle Mage.
Oh, the post that started a fire. As I’ve elaborated before, silverbullet999, a Blue Mafia member, was on the early Battle Mage wagon.

(Posts 151 & 152, Toon Fighter)
And now, for a bit of WIFOM: you could be scum yourself, and you planned that while BM's wagon was growing. It didn't work, and now you are announcing the plan for us to suspect other players, when you are the scummy amongst us. It was a nice try, but you can get past ME!

Edit: I didn't actually check if you were on that wagon, but that matters little in my theory, as you could be planning to vote him but didn't had time, of the right opportunity
Why would you state this theory and not check to see if he was on the wagon? Looks like you’re trying to point fingers.

(Post 182 & 186, Adrien C)
@Karma: Well then, let's take a stab at moospiker. He did also have that three posts in a row someone pointed out.

Someone, I'll check who in a second, said that they thought moostriker posting three times in a row was suspicious.
Here, Adrien C attempts to follow a suspicion that was obviously not fully serious. Also, note that these three posts were early in the game when Moospiker had not realized the game had started. I find them in no way suspicious.

(Post 243, Toon Fighter)
Mitsuru seems like newbie town, not newbie scum. However, I will still be careful with her. I'm just saying I am not voting her until I see something else. I liked BM's analysis on her behaviour, but I do agree that her votes on both dana and Adrien seem suspicious.
I know I’ve stated this at least twice, but I still cannot make sense of what TF is trying to say here. It looks like he’s trying to cover all bases but his tone is very nervous.

(Post 306, Adrien C)
BM makes a good argument, and after looking through her ISO, I don't see why we shouldn't.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Mitsuru
You accuse me of parroting others cases on you earlier in the game, and then you don’t even point out any part of the case. This is contradictory.

(Post 431, Asaclardy)
Unvote, Vote: No-Lynch (for now until I think things through)
Sorry guys, if it seems like I'm not contributing much, it's because I'm not. This is my first game and so far I've been overwhelmed with deception and craziness. Thanks for understanding my n00bish ways. I'll watch for now and see how the pros do it, providing input when necessary. Don't view my actions as a scum going into hiding, because it's not. I just need to listen, think, then post. Not the other way around like i have been doing. Thanks again!
This post is an AtE, and very confusing. I thought Asaclardy was making headway with his strategy before this. If he thought he was getting good results from his hunting ways, then he should’ve stuck to his guns. But it’s especially weird that he switched up on Day 1, when we have no proof that he is incorrect or not.

(Post 733, MehPlusRawr)
MehPlusRawr slaps MehPlusRawr around a bit with a large trout.
So irrelevant, but after playing iSketch last night, I now get this reference ;)

(Post 879, Adrien C)
Did anyone notice I could have done a quick hammer, but didn't?
Oh so scummy.

(Post 894, Toon Fighter)
I'm sorry to have voted MPR yesterday and fuel the wagon that resulted in a townie's death. I don't want to make a mistake like that again today.
Previously stated, but still an odd apology.

(Post 1056, Adrien C)
On the whole: not a second mafia, just a vig or a SK. I'm still voting him.
At this point, only the Red Mafia had been revealed. It appears like Adrien C wants to rid any thoughts of a second mafia.

(Post 1406, Asaclardy)
And even if I was fishing, have I caught anything yet? No.
lolwut?

(Post 1571, Adrien C)
I would help lynch Richard, but I don't want to seem like some sort of OMGUSer
If you truly believed that Richard was worth lynching you would cast your vote even at risk of an OMGUS.

(Post 1649, Asaclardy)
If I'm being too hasty, lemme know. Vote: RichardGHP
This doesn’t sound very town, IMO.

Conclusion
Adrien is by far the most scummiest to me.
Vote: Adrien C

Toon Fighter is second.
I’m starting to see why everyone thinks Asaclardy is town, but he’s still doen plenty of scummy things.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 88:

Adrien C - (1) - Chevre
Not Voting - (3) - Adrien C, Asaclardy, Toon Fighter
-Wickedestjr
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

[WARNING: THIS MAY SEEM SCUMMY, AND BACKFIRE, BUT I SWEAR GUYS, I'M TELLING THE TRUTH. BELIEVE IN ME NOW]

I have just ISO'ed Asaclardy, and what I saw was a nooby guy, who would ask innapropriate questions and keep jk when it was time to get serious. But, I saw something last day that picked up my attention.

1) He was ready to lynch DP, and he said that there would be three players alive today. Himself, Adrien and Chevre. He asked to vote for one of them. Now, DP could still be scum at this time, but he acted as if he was not, and there would be a next day.

2) He lynched DP after I asked for it, and, despite commenting on my scumminess, he went ahead and did it. If he thought I was scummy, why go ahead and do what I asked? I commented that after he did it, but the day ended there and he didn't answer me.

3) After the day started, he speculated on why there hadn't been a kill. No one said anything, and he didn't comment on that afterwards.

4) A few days ago, he voted q21 when we were waiting for the MOD to clarify the situation. It seems he was trying to quick(mis)lynch him, and he unvoted when people commented.

5) Today, he kept asking people to provide analysis and ISO's, when he himself hadn't made any. He probably hoped to jump any wagon that would pop up and win the game for scum.

Now, this may seem scummy in itself, but not scummy enough to lynch him. But I know something you do not. I am not a VT, I am a
Bullet-Proof
townie. And the reason this matters is because Asaclardy tried to kill me tonight, hoping to get either Adrien or Chevre lynched today (his favorite targets). I had just commented on his suspicious behaviour and hasty hammer at the last post of the day, so he might have thought I was the right guy to kill. During the day, he commented on his failed kill, and maybe tried to raise some speculation on why scum hadn't made a kill, hoping to confuse us or make another mislynch. He himself didn't know why the kill had failed, and hoped we would tell him. That was his fatal mistake.

Vote: Asaclardy

I just hope it is really him because if I'm wrong, we lose the game. I also hope my fellow townies believe me, since the only proof I have is the no-kill that happened last night.
~Toon fighter~
Adrien C
Adrien C
Goon
Adrien C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Adrien C »

Toon Fighter wrote:[WARNING: THIS MAY SEEM SCUMMY, AND BACKFIRE, BUT I SWEAR GUYS, I'M TELLING THE TRUTH. BELIEVE IN ME NOW]

I have just ISO'ed Asaclardy, and what I saw was a nooby guy, who would ask innapropriate questions and keep jk when it was time to get serious. But, I saw something last day that picked up my attention.

1) He was ready to lynch DP, and he said that there would be three players alive today. Himself, Adrien and Chevre. He asked to vote for one of them. Now, DP could still be scum at this time, but he acted as if he was not, and there would be a next day.

2) He lynched DP after I asked for it, and, despite commenting on my scumminess, he went ahead and did it. If he thought I was scummy, why go ahead and do what I asked? I commented that after he did it, but the day ended there and he didn't answer me.

3) After the day started, he speculated on why there hadn't been a kill. No one said anything, and he didn't comment on that afterwards.

4) A few days ago, he voted q21 when we were waiting for the MOD to clarify the situation. It seems he was trying to quick(mis)lynch him, and he unvoted when people commented.

5) Today, he kept asking people to provide analysis and ISO's, when he himself hadn't made any. He probably hoped to jump any wagon that would pop up and win the game for scum.

Now, this may seem scummy in itself, but not scummy enough to lynch him. But I know something you do not. I am not a VT, I am a
Bullet-Proof
townie. And the reason this matters is because Asaclardy tried to kill me tonight, hoping to get either Adrien or Chevre lynched today (his favorite targets). I had just commented on his suspicious behaviour and hasty hammer at the last post of the day, so he might have thought I was the right guy to kill. During the day, he commented on his failed kill, and maybe tried to raise some speculation on why scum hadn't made a kill, hoping to confuse us or make another mislynch. He himself didn't know why the kill had failed, and hoped we would tell him. That was his fatal mistake.

Vote: Asaclardy

I just hope it is really him because if I'm wrong, we lose the game. I also hope my fellow townies believe me, since the only proof I have is the no-kill that happened last night.
Call me crazy, but I think I somewhat believe him. I'm going to read over Asa's ISO myself and see for myself. I had town feelings about him before (my last post even says so) but the fact he promised an ISO, never gave it, and start rushing me to give my PBPA has been in the back of my mind.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 89:

Adrien C - (1) - Chevre
Asaclardy - (1) - Toon Fighter
Not Voting - (2) - Adrien C, Asaclardy