Mafia 119: MURDER AT HOTEL DEATH(GAME OVER)

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:29 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

DemonHybrid wrote:Alright, I'm doing some thinking (sorry for the triple post)

As far as the neighbor vigilantes, I do agree we need to learn more about them.

So here's what I propose: Auto-lynch Espy tomorrow, lynch Pom today. Two mis-read statements show nervousness/lack of care in this game among her other traits. I WILL however switch to Espy to hammer if he's L-1...it's not ideal at this point with the claims, but if I have the chance to kill scum, you know that I'd be damn willing to do it. Pom needs more pressure anyway.

Unvote, Vote: Pomegranate
So, what's the moral of the story?

DON'T ABANDON YOUR SOLID READS, DEMONHYBRID, YOU IDIOT.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:36 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Sigh.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:49 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

sorry for the kill demon, when you said "CKD is obv town"...I thought you were trying to buddy because you knew I had a kill
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:52 am

funny thing was, it really was between you and PD...I initally said I wanted to kill PD...but changed my mind and re PMed the mod (at that time sera)...I didnt like PD's role fishing day 1.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:52 am

now given that we now know there were two scums in the neighbor pairs...was it a good idea that I claim....if there HAD been a scum in my pair....would it had helped or hurt?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Antihero »

Hey stupidasses!
Antihero wrote:Should I mysteriously die tonight, remember that Pranadevil is scum, everybody. :igmeou:
^That was near the last thing I said before night (EPM, you even acknowledged it).

When I flipped hider, PD should have been lynched. On site.

I wouldn't have guessed vollkan, but I didn't live long enough to push my Pom case (and no one ever acknowledged it :igmeou: ).
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:54 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

formally speaking, the game is not over until the mod posts...
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I wish he would.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Lol ckd... we lost the game -_-
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Seraphim »

As the former mod of this game, it's over, folks.

I've been watching this one(there was a point where I could have taken modding duties back over but RedCoyote and I decided it was better just to keep going) and can say that an SK win was not what I expected out of this game...more notes later after the formal final post.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

That was still a terrible shot, CKD. Like, really bad.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Yes, final post incoming, but lewarcher has officially won this game.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Vote Count

evilpacman18(2)
- curiouskarmadog, lewarcher82
curiouskarmadog(1)
- evilpacman18
lewarcher82(0) -

Not Voting(0)
-

With 3 alive, it is 2 to lynch

Deadline: December 22nd, 2010, 4:00 AM, Central Standard Time

LYNCH!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

The remaining three stared at one another. The Sombra Corporation was finished, but they didn't know that. ckd struck immediately, accusing pacman of being the last killer there. pacman shot right back, immediately knowing that ckd was trying to frame him for the murders that he had commited. lewarcher had seen enough, as a former hitman going out for one last big contract, he had everything handed to him on a silver platter. Together with ckd, pacman was lynched on the spot. ckd's bloodshot eyes frantically scanned the corpse of his innocent fellow villager, but there was no incriminating evidence to be found. He asked lewarcher to go check pacman's room, believing that he must have wisely stashed anything Sombra related somewhe-

*BANG*

The deafening shot pierced his spine like a small, firey laser.

*BANG*

Pieces of ckd's skull and flesh spewed forth onto the lifeless pacman.

*BANG BANG BANG* *...click, click*

lewarcher tossed his .45 to the floor and adjusted his jacket. Just another day on the job.

evilpacman18, Town Villager, lynched Day 6

curiouskarmadog, Town Neighbor One-Shot CPR Doctor
- Krankenhaus Neighborhood
, gunned down, endgame style, Day 6

lewarcher82, Bulletproof Neighbor Serial Killer
- Shawshank Neighborhood
, is victorious!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:28 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Role AssignmentsNicolBolas - Town Tracker
Jack - Vanilla Town
vezokpiraka - Vanilla Town
curiouskarmadog - Town Neighbor One-Shot CPR Doctor
Stef - Town Neighbor Jailkeeper
horrordude0215 - Town Hider
Espeonage - Sombra Mafia Goon
vollkan - Sombra Mafia Neighbor Jailkeeper
CooLDoG - Vanilla Town
Nero Cain - Vanilla Town
zwetschenwasser - Town Neighbor Vigilante
a2rudeboy - Vanilla Town
Pomegranate - Bulletproof Neighbor Serial Killer
Looker - Town Gunsmith
SnakePlissken - Sombra Mafia Watcher
PranaDevil - Sombra Mafia Investigation-Immune Godfather
Dr Pepper - Vanilla Town
totallynotmafia - Town Neighbor One-Shot CPR Doctor

Role PMsYou are a
Town Villager

Otherwise known as the vanilla town, vanilla townie, powerless townie etc etc simply put you have no abilities or powers whatsoever. You came here for whatever reason, to get away from it all, to get away from your wife/husband, to get away from your ex-wife/ex-husband, to hide away from your stalker....whatever. You're looking for a vacation and unfortunately you got a giant murder mystery instead.

In this game, you have no abilities besides your reason, your voice, and your vote.

You win when all anti-town factions are eliminated.

You are a
Town Gunsmith

As the owner of a gun store, you are very well versed in all things gun related. In fact, your obsession with them is creepy and slightly demented. Oh well. Fact is, you have lived with guns all your life so you totally know when they've been used and stuff. It's kinda like a spidey-sense except for guns. Cool, huh? Maybe you can find some people with guns with it.

In this game, you may target one player each night. You will learn whether or not that player has a gun. Only players with kills will have a gun.

MOD NOTE: The CPR Doc does not count as having a gun. The Godfather returns a no-result.

You are a
Town Tracker

You've been a hunter all your life, so you totally know how to stalk people and shit. Sure, it may be a little, well, freaky and stuff but you can be silent like a shadow. Like a ninja. You can follow people from their room and see who they visit each night and stuff. And you won't get caught. Unless there's someone following you. You know, behind you.

In this game, you may target one player each night. You will learn which other player(s), if any, that player targeted that night.

MOD NOTE: The Godfather always returns a no-result.

You are a
Town Hider

You've always been a cowardly guy who's afraid of the dark. I mean, it was alright as a kid but now it's sorta pathetic. As long as you've had a nightlight in your room, you are generally alright but your hotel room doesn't have a nightlight(and you specifically requested it too dammit) and there's this killing business too. Maybe you can hide with some of your friends? Just be careful who your 'friends' are.

In this game, you may target one player each night. If that player is town, you will hide with them, protecting you from all night kills that might come your way. If the player you are hiding behind is killed, you will be killed too. Also, if the player you hide behind is scum, you will die.

You are a
Town Neighbor One-Shot CPR Doctor
-
Krankenhaus Neighborhood

Now, you two might be dumb and ugly. But you guys don't care, your love is strong. Or something like that. To celebrate your newly found love, you decided to take a lovely vacation which turned into a DEADLY VACATION(oh noes!). Now, knowing nothing of your lover's past and even less of what the future may hold, you must thrust yourself boldly forward and lynch the scum! Oh, and did I mention you two are amateur doctors?

In this game, you are a member of the Krankenhaus Neighborhood. Your fellow neighbor is XXXXXX. You do not know his alignment. You can talk with him in this quicktopic at night: @$#@$#@$

You also share a CPR Doctor ability with your neighbor. This ability will protect the target, but only if the targeted would otherwise be killed, otherwise the target will die. You may only use this ability once. Every night, you and your neighbor must decide who you are going target with the ability and who in your neighborhood will carry out the deed in the Quicktopic. DO NOT PM ME, use the quicktopic. Both of you must agree on the target and who will use the ability. If one of you dies, you can just PM me.

You are a
Town Neighbor One-Shot CPR Doctor
-
Krankenhaus Neighborhood

So, you got together with this “special someone” like a week ago. It was so like totally destiny. Oh mah gawd. So, you like totally found this like vacation spot that was like totally super nice and stuff and then there was all this bad like murder stuff. Holy like oh mah gawd, totally brody. You are all like, so lol nao wut but like whatever, lynch some killers and whatever. Also, did I like totally mention you two are totally like a sort of like doctor people?

In this game, you are a member of the Krankenhaus Neighborhood. Your fellow neighbor is XXXXXX. You do not know his alignment. You can talk with him in this quicktopic at night: @$#@$#@$

You also share a CPR Doctor ability with your neighbor. This ability will protect the target, but only if the targeted would otherwise be killed, otherwise the target will die. You may only use this ability once. Every night, you and your neighbor must decide who you are going target with the ability and who in your neighborhood will carry out the deed in the Quicktopic. DO NOT PM ME, use the quicktopic. Both of you must agree on the target and who will use the ability. If one of you dies, you can just PM me.

MOD NOTE: If the serial killer is targeted by the CPR Doc, but is not targeted for a kill at the same time, he still will not die. He is immune to this ability's killing aspect.

You are a
Town Neighbor Jailkeeper
-
Alcatraz Neighborhood

Well, this is fantastic. You came here with your best friend from high school. You and your friend go way back but you haven't seen them in a long, long time...and then this happens. Well, time to find the killers, right? Maybe you can help...by tying people up and hiding them in your closet. They won't like it but hey! Who cares, right? At least they're safe...right?

In this game, you are a member of the Alcatraz Neighborhood. Your fellow neighbor is XXXXXX. You do not know his alignment. You can talk with him in this quicktopic at night: @$#@$#@$

You also share a jailkeeper ability with your neighbor. This ability will protect and roleblock the target. Every night, you and your neighbor must decide who you are going target with the ability and who in your neighborhood will carry out the deed in the Quicktopic. DO NOT PM ME, use the quicktopic. Both of you must agree on the target and who will use the ability. If one of you dies, you can just PM me.

MOD NOTE: The other neighbor is Mafia.

You are a
Town Neighbor Vigilante
-
Shawshank Neighborhood

Just when you think you've retired, shit like this happens. You used to be a no-nonsense hitman, carrying out dirty deeds for your employer, a hard-hitting crime boss. But you and your partner quit that life and were going to celebrate by blowing some of your money on a nice hotel. Now, there are nutters loose, shooting bullets off left and right quite unprofessionally. Maybe you and your partner can teach 'em a lesson ay?

In this game, you are a member of the Shawshank Neighborhood. Your fellow neighbor is XXXXXX. You do not know his alignment. You can talk with him in this quicktopic at night: @$#@$#@$

You also share a vigilante ability with your neighbor. This ability will kill the target, barring any external influences. Every night, you and your neighbor must decide who you are going target with the ability and who in your neighborhood will carry out the deed in the Quicktopic. DO NOT PM ME, use the quicktopic. Both of you must agree on the target and who will use the ability. If one of you dies, you can just PM me.

MOD NOTE: The other neighbor is a Serial Killer. Haha.

---

You are a
Sombra Mafia Neighbor Jailkeeper
-
Alcatraz Neighborhood

Since leaving high school, you were almost immediately employed by the mysterious Sombra corporation, doing odd jobs for them and such, like killing people. Then your old friend from high school called up, asking how you were, maybe you wanted to get together? Well, you were going there anyway...to kill people. Kill everyone there, in fact. And now your friend wants to...tie people up in their room?

In this game, you are a member of the Sombra Mafia. Your fellow Sombra mafiates are XXXXX, YYYYY, and ZZZZZZZ. At night, you may discuss stuff in this quicktopic: $#@#$@$#@$# You all share a kill which can be used at night. You may NOT use this kill along with any other abilities you may possess.

You are also a member of the Alcatraz Neighborhood. Your fellow neighbor is XXXXXX. You do not know his alignment. You can talk with him in this quicktopic at night: @$#@$#@$

You also share a jailkeeper ability with your neighbor. This ability will protect and roleblock the target. Every night, you and your neighbor must decide who you are going target with the ability and who in your neighborhood will carry out the deed in the Quicktopic. DO NOT PM ME, use the quicktopic. Both of you must agree on the target and who will use the ability. If one of you dies, you can just PM me.

You win when the Sombra Mafia makes up at least half of the town and nothing can prevent this from happening.

You are a
Sombra Mafia Goon

No one actually knows exactly what the Sombra Corporation, you know, actually IS. Only that you work as a hitman for them. You're pretty good at your job, good at taking orders, good at getting the job done. You don't question what's happening, only that it is and you are its progenitor. Like death, careful, silent...follow orders and everything will be okay.

In this game, you are a member of the Sombra Mafia. Your fellow Sombra mafiates are XXXXX, YYYYY, and ZZZZZZZ. At night, you may discuss stuff in this quicktopic: $#@#$@$#@$# You all share a kill which can be used at night. You may NOT use this kill along with any other abilities you may possess.

You have no other abilities besides this, and your reason, your voice, and your vote.

You win when the Sombra Mafia makes up at least half of the town and nothing can prevent this from happening.

You are a
Sombra Mafia Investigation-Immune Godfather

Congratulations on your promotion! Sombra has decided that your contributions to the company have been above and beyond our normal standards, so they have elevated you to your current level. You are now qualified to lead a hit squad. Are you ready for your first assignment as leader of this team? It's going to be difficult but if your past endeavors are any indicator, you are more than ready...

As your name suggests, you are immune to any investigation targeted your way. Any investigations on you will return a no-result, as if they had been roleblocked. This ability is passive, as in it is always active and does not need to be activated. You are also in charge of the Sombra Mafia. You ultimately decide who to kill, who does the deed, and which actions are used where. In case of conflict, your word is final.

You are a
Sombra Mafia Watcher

Yeah, you're a creeper. You're totally a professional too, setting up cameras in hot co-ed dorms and NEVER getting caught. Ever. So, Sombra took interest in your skills and decided to bring you on board. Now you're stalking people and getting PAID. Looks like you can set up cameras in people's rooms and see who pays a visit. Could be VERY useful.

You also have the ability to watch one player each night. When you watch this player, you learn the identities of all players that targeted that player that night.

---

You are a
Bulletproof Neighbor Serial Killer
-
Shawshank Neighborhood

Former hitman, my ass. Though your friend supposedly actually retired, your “old” boss paid you big money to take him out and everyone else to make sure that he doesn't spill any company secrets. It's quite a sizable chunk of change so no reason not to do this one, last job...hell, maybe you'll even stay on if it goes well enough. Of course, your stupid friend knows nothing of this...

In this game, you are aligned with yourself. At night, you are unable to be targeted by any sort of kill. All kills on you will automatically fail.

Also, you are a member of the Shawshank Neighborhood. Your fellow neighbor is XXXXXX. You do not know his alignment. You can talk with him in this quicktopic at night: @$#@$#@$

You also share a vigilante ability with your neighbor. This ability will kill the target, barring any external influences. Every night, you and your neighbor must decide who you are going target with the ability and who in your neighborhood will carry out the deed in the Quicktopic. DO NOT PM ME, use the quicktopic. Both of you must agree on the target and who will use the ability. If one of you dies, you can just PM me.

You win when all other players have been killed.

MOD NOTE: In case of “scorched earth”, SK wins.

Night Actions (maybe a mistake or two in here)
Night 1

Looker investigates ???
SnakePlissken watches Jack
horrordude hides behind Looker
NicolBolas tracks no one
vollkan/LynchMePls jail vollkan
curiouskarmadog/singersinger = No Agreement Reached
PranaDevil kills singersinger
Pomegranate/zwetschenwasser kills Espeonage

Night 2

silverbullet999 tracks evilpacman18
horrordude hides behind Jack
Looker investigates PranaDevil
vollkan/LynchMePls jail vollkan
SnakePlissken watches curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog protects/kills DemonHybrid
PranaDevil kills zwetschenwasser
Pomegranate/zwetschenwasser kills Looker

Night 3

vollkan/LynchMePls jail a2rudeboy
PranaDevil kills silverbullet999
silverbullet999 tracks PranaDevil
Antihero hides behind PranaDevil
lewarcher82 shoots a2rudeboy

Night 4

vollkan/LynchMePls jail evilpacman18
vollkan kills Jack
lewarcher82 kills no one

Night 5

vollkan/LynchMePls = No Agreement Reached
vollkan kills LynchMePls
lewarcher82 kills vollkan

MAFIA QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/gJ28eXrYN3P9
ALCATRAZ QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/WCDivMLCgtb9P
SHAWSHANK QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/cx8FAdTQvCjjZ
KRANKENHAUS QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/59M6vJwWmNW3U
DEAD QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/Mpqp8jp66Fp
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Post by vollkan »

Bah!

Well done lewarcher.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

As far as commentary goes, I was genuinely very surprised that the SK wasn't seriously considered during the last day. Obviously I'm completely tainted by the knowledge of the setup, but even in the dead QT there was genuine surprise that lewarcher wasn't town-aligned. That's not to say lewarcher didn't play well. He definitely earned this win and deserves recognition for it. You don't see SK/Third-party wins very often, especially not solo wins, so make sure to at least give him props for that.

I don't think I saw any major errors here in regards to play. Perhaps not paying enough attention to the Hider's death was a bad call, but the town lynched Snake on D3 so it's not like they really made a horrible mistake. The tracker/Gunsmith were taken out too early for the town, which ended up being a pretty bad blow, I think.

All in all I enjoyed the setup very much and thought the game was a pleasure to read. I tried my best to remain true to how Seraphim had started moderating it by using his style and trying to type up the flavor in such a way that it remained true to the theme. I'm no ReaperCharlie or Ythill, but I hope that provided some entertainment. I think the setup was the star of the show here. The shared powers mechanic was extremely interesting and gave some surprising results. As you all now know, there were three different sets of neighborhoods. One was scum/town, one SK/town, and the other was town/town. In the first one, the two cooperated and LynchMePls generally saw vollkan as a solid townie for almost the entire game. vollkan was absolutely able to take this to his advantage, although LynchMePls was successful in calling out PranaDevil possibly before anyone else did in their QT. I don't remember if vollkan ever threw cold water on this or not, but I'm not inclined to do a thorough reread of the QTs. In the second neighborhood zwet was basically a non-factor, which gave the SK total freedom with the kill. Seraphim will hopefully tell you more about how he hammered out this setup from the original concept, but I think I remember that the SK was less powerful than he was here. Anyways, I'm glad it worked out this way for lewarcher, because this was where I saw the biggest area of potential weakness. If the SK and the townie butted heads (like ckd/singersinger), then the SK would have a very hard time winning. The third neighborhood dominated the first day and made it extremely entertaining. It was ironic that the one neighborhood that was town/town was so hostile.

Clearly lewarcher takes the cake here though. There was generally very little suspicion of him, and, not just the game, but the Dead QT is a testament to this.

It's difficult to lay out MVPs in mafia games due to how some players last longer and therefore have more influence on the game's direction. From my observational standpoint I'd say the town MVP was probably LynchMePls. Although he had that fundamental misread on vollkan, he was pivotal in lynching both Prana and Snake. He generally was respected and followed by his fellow townies, and he really helped keep the town in this game after a bad couple of days and the loss of their Tracker and Gunsmith. Had Looker, silver, or DemonHybrid stayed around a little longer, they may have really moved the town forward though.

Scum MVP was pretty much hands down vollkan. He was good at keeping suspicion off of him for the entire game. Hell, if lewarcher hadn't killed him, I'd give him even odds of surviving a hypothetical Day 6 with him in it. He was able to completely take the jailkeeper power away from the town by using it either to his team's advantage or at least making sure that the town couldn't really benefit from it (although it did end up playing a game changing role when they jailed a2rudeboy on the third night).

Great game, everyone. I look forward to hearing from Seraphim and anyone else who wants to talk about the game/setup/flavor/other players/night actions/etc.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:33 am

vollkan town = dead in the first couple of days...got it, thats how I am reading you now buddy.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:16 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

guys, everyone played great... if vollkan were lynched earlier, it would have been harder ro convince everyone that in my neighborhood we were both town. On the other hand, I think that mafia made a big mistake killing the tracker (meaning they knew he was not jailed)... If I were you, I would have killed LMP on night3, and then I would have denied to be a jailer... that could have been a nice wifom...

well, anyway, a third pary win deserves a:

YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

@mod: I think that CKD and LMP deserve the title of "best town" ex aequo.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:59 am

Post by LimMePls »

curiouskarmadog wrote:vollkan town = dead in the first couple of days...got it, thats how I am reading you now buddy.
This would have failed you, we JK'ed him the first couple days, so as town he would have been alive.

Pom/lew deserve props for their win. Those hasty votes on D6 make me crazy. All game I kept saying "we have time, lets use it" and no one town aligned seemed at all interested in helping.

D5 in hindsight is hilarious. 6 players, and I'm the only town one doing any work at all. Felt like that for much of this game.

Great job mod(s)! Thanks for the game.

GG SKs, it was well played.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:22 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

As I mentioned in the dead thread, I thought Vollkan had another agenda going on with the speed of how he Bussed both myself and Prana, in my instance probably because im still learning how to play the mafiascum way and im currently not great at this, but I did think it strange. The game was so immense at times that after I got lynched it was almost a relief not to have to worry about the many sides of the story going on. Overall though a great introduction for me to the big time.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:24 am

Post by PranaDevil »

lew earnt that victory really, I still stand by what I said in the dead thread in that I feel the SK may have warped the game, but I'm also ready to admit that it likely only feels that way because it only was known last minute that he was a SK.

Overall an entertaining game, and I liked the confusion over whether the neighbor pairs were both town or not, the distrust was brilliant. Even more so as the LMP believed Vollkan was town for so long.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:27 am

Post by LimMePls »

Snake, I disagree with your analysis. For one, he did not buss Prana with "speed". In fact, he only made any serious pushed on PD after I was going after PD with gusto and asked for other people to comment on it.

Frankly I think you're looking for somewhere to place blame for your loss. That's understandable, but I assure you, the blame doesn't lie with Vollkan. There is a reason he was still alive on D5, and Espeonage, You, and PD weren't.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:30 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

LMP don't get me wrong Im not blaming the loss anywhere, I certainly didn't contribute enough to help the team overall for sure. We got hung out to dry. Me especially, but I do think that Emp went, then myself and by that point Prana was already set up to go.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:37 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I think I was pretty much ready to swing before you in all honesty Snake. I can't remember what it was, but I had no choice to vote you myself (it just turned out I was late to the party, which looked bad on me). And I'm not going to look back over it, but if LMP is right and Vollkan didn't really comment on me until he pushed it more, then fair play, Vollkan had no choice but to go with it if he was to continue having LMP even partially believe he was town.

I do think we perhaps should have taken out LMP earlier, even if it would have lead to me being lynched not too long afterwards, it would have been the most pro-town player out of the way.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”