Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Fishythefish »

DavidParker wrote:
Using the same PoE you are highly-plausible scum as well.
Just saying. I'm all onboard a Locke lynch, but if your reasoning is "PoE".. then..... dunno what to say.

At the moment I'm inclined to believe Jahudo's claim.
I'm painfully aware of the bolded. I think my play in this game has been protown enough that the townies out there should be able to make the right decision today.

@LL: I'm not mixing DBE with Yos there. Jah claims to have investigated DBE before she claimed vig, and to have investigated Yos after he claimed tracker. I *think* that trackers having guns is the norm, so that would make Yos the surprising investigation.

Looking at Locke's slot, it's basically done nothing through a string of replacements. There's not much to say about it.

You know what?

VOTE: Locke

If Locke's town, there's no way we're winning this game; there's just no chance that we can get through today, let alone tomorrow, with neither of us being lynched. So, today we are either lynching him or me. Protip: him.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Fishythefish »

(I'm not trying to rush things - while we are lynching either LL or me today, there's no particular reason to do so quickly. You can take your time realising that LL is scum.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 50.1

3. Locke Lamora (1) - Fishythefish
5. Jahudo
7. Fishythefish
9. DavidParker
13. llarmable

Not Voting: Locke Lamora, Jahudo, DavidParker, llarmable

5 Alive, 3 to Lynch
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

I vote in LYLO and wait all night and noone reacts? :(
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Oh hi there. I'm on break at work. Aka I have 1 hour between lunch and dinner shift. You obviously voted for a reason, and I'm almost certain locke is scum at this point and a good lynch for today, but I fear you are also scum trying to manipulate us at this point :/

Can't input muchuntil Sunday, 21st bday tomorrow, and saturday i'm working again :(
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:56 am

Post by Fishythefish »

A sudden and bad RL situation has cropped up, and I will be away until early next week. Sorry.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Jahudo »

I'm around but I'm most interested to hear what llama is thinking because I refuse to think he's scum with some non-normal power to make him look innocent to my gunsmith role.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Llamarble »

Well Fishy going on V/LA with his vote on someone means that if there's no quickhammer over the weekend before he comes back either he or Locke are scum.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:58 am

Post by DavidParker »

Llamarble wrote:Well Fishy going on V/LA with his vote on someone means that if there's no quickhammer over the weekend before he comes back either he or Locke are scum.

Or both.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Well, given that everyone has posted since Fishy has declared that V/LA and no-one has made a move, I'm going to go ahead and say it's a safe bet Fishy is scum.

Vote: Fishy

I've been struggling for time a lot but I'll do a reread as soon as I can looking for possible Fishy connections.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Huh, Fishy has played a FANTASTIC game if he's scum. I have decided I am definitely willing to lose if Fishy is scum.
Continuing reading.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by Llamarble »

All I got out of VCAs and minor perusal is that LL is still probably scum, Jahudo & DP are both the roles they say they are but of uncertain alignment.
WW seems to follow Jahudo on DBE a bit more which would make sense if they shared the result in their QT. And Flinter called Jahudo a "voice of reason."
But the 'Mega-vote' stuff looked kind of distancy to me too.

I haven't fully ruled out Jahudo/DP yet. But giving one scumteam protection and inspection roles vs the other getting just a framer seems very unlikely. Also they'd have hammered somebody by now. So yeah I guess I'll rule that out.

Anyway time to ISO the 3 of them to figure out if it's Jahudo/LL or DP/LL.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by Llamarble »

OOH!
LOOKS LIKE FLINTER CRUMBED GUNSMITH IN POST 4 OF HER ISO!
>> FLINTER (LL) /JAHUDO SCUMTEAM

GG
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I'll keep reading anyway though.
Flinter calls Jahudo a voice of reason. WW barely mentions him. LL calls Jahudo town.
Jahudo's ISO was fully compatible with LLbuddy.
Major consistent decently well done distancing must be bought to justify LL/DPteam.
All three incarnations of DP had difficult to fake nonscumbuddyish interactions with the LL slot.
Not to mention Jahudotown would have tried harder to force his gunsmithguilty through.
flinter wrote:I would be much more confortable with you if you weren't trying so hard to tell us you really aren't lurking and you actually tried to deduce things.
You are exactly the kind of person who would walk around at night with a gun, trying to kill innocent townies. Shudder.
flinter wrote:I would be much more confortable with you if you weren't trying so hard to tell us you really aren't lurking and you actually tried to deduce things.
You are exactly the kind of person who would walk around at night with a gun, trying to kill innocent townies. Shudder.
WE GOT THIS. THIS GAME IS WON.
FLINTER, WHO IS NOW LL, _CLEARLY_ BREADCRUMBED GUNSMITH D1. TODAY JAHUDO CLAIMED GUNSMITH WITH PROVEN RESULTS.
THAT MEANS THEY SHARED RESULT/ROLE INFO IN THEIR QT AND THEN FORGOT FLINTER CRUMBED IT TOO.

VOTE LL THEN VOTE JAHUDO TOMORROW AFTER I AM NKED.

I am utterly confident Jahudo and Locke Lamora are the scumteam.

VOTE: Locke Lamora
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Jahudo »

That looks like a cop breadcrumb, not a gunsmith breadcrumb. A cop would find people trying to kill innocent townies. A gunsmith finds anybody with a gun, no matter what they are doing (cop, vigilante, pgo, army vet). So if flinter actually claimed gunsmith from that we should not have believed her.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Llamarble »

Nice try, but Flinter said:
"You are exactly the kind of person who would
walk around at night with a gun
, trying to kill innocent townies. Shudder."
This is pretty clearly a gunsmith breadcrumb. Also everything else makes sense with the pairing too.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Jahudo »

It would have been the only interpretation if she left out the part about killing innocent townies. That part sounds specific to an alignment investigation, not a flavor investigation.

Even if she is scum bread-crumbing gunsmith there it doesn't mean there can't be a town gunsmith. Besides, without my role the town would be too underpowered because the cop is weakened by the framer. With my role I am not overpowering the town because the cop weakens me.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Llamarble »

Uh, 7 townies + 1 doctor vs 2 pairs of goons is considered fair (fire+Ice setup)
So 8 townies a cop a doctor and a commuter vs framer/goon & Gunsmith/goon teams is absolutely fine.

Even weakened by the framer the cop is still better than useless, so adding that & a townie to the town is plenty of help.
There is definitely no need for another town cop-strength role.

And the point is she breadcrumbed what is supposedly _your_ role, so she could only have known about it via your scumQT.

Also the breadcrumb thing is pretty much hard proof, but the rest of your team's play absolutely makes sense as a scumpairing.
And you are the two independently scummiest players as well.

We've also at this point absolutely ruled out Jahudo/DPteam (no QH) and as I've said I will be stunned if Fishy is scum,
so lynching LL today is def. correct by POE too.

Kindly hammer your scumbuddy.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Jahudo »

Are you saying I am a gunsmith or not? Why would a scumbuddy steal their partners power? If I was a scum gunsmith I would have said so in the pre-game scum QT, or if there wasn't one pre-game flinter couldn't have even known about it anyway could she? In any case why would she steal my provable power instead of letting me have it?

And if you are saying I'm not a gunsmith then how do you explain all of my crumb results being right? If I was scum I wouldn't have known Yos was lying about his role or that Darla was a killing role or that you weren't other mafia or that David couldn't be reached last night?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Llamarble »

I'm saying you are a scum gunsmith. Flinter crumbed your power so either of you could claim it to avoid lynch and then prove it.
Or maybe she just got confused and misread her PM and thought she, not you, was the gunsmith.
I simply don't see that post coming from somebody who doesn't know there's a gunsmith.

Yos conveniently getting nightshot by your mafia faction the night after you learn he has a gun makes sense too, like everything else.

I'm confirmed town to you, and I'm voting Locke. You (hypothetically) are confirmed town to yourself. If Locke is town, then DP or Fishy must be his buddy. So DP will quickhammer sometime soon anyway if Locke isn't scum. So you may as well hammer yourself just to get on with things.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:00 am

Post by Jahudo »

Vote: Locke
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 50.5

3. Locke Lamora (3) - Fishythefish, llarmable, Jahudo
5. Jahudo
7. Fishythefish
9. DavidParker
13. llarmable

Not Voting: Locke Lamora, DavidParker

5 Alive, 3 to Lynch
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Empking »

The lot of you all decided to claim. Locke just really sat there letting out a weak “Vanilla Townie” as the analysis went over him. That was until he was voted, then he was correct to react. “You are the scum my amigo. Not I but you.” His words were not strong enough to convince no they were not for you promptly lynched him.

This led to his pen leaking. His BLUE pen leaking.

Locke Lamora was lynched. He was a Blue Mafia Roleblocker
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Empking »

Something Fishy happened. Something very fishy. As in something that was an actualn fish. Fishythefish I mean (because its pretty obvious to me that you wouldn't have realized that lest you had been slapped, ironically, by a fish.) By which I mean that Fishythefish is dead.

Fishythefish was killed. He was a Vanilla Townie.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 50.75

5. Jahudo
9. DavidParker
13. llarmable

Not Voting: Jahudo, DavidParker, llarmable

3 alive, 2 to lynch

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”