Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Purple Orange »

Oh yikes, this is finally over? (It got too depressing to keep up with after I got told who the scum teams were). GAAAAAAH. AND I HAD DRAMONIC PEGGED THAT DAY, TOO.

My apologies Kise -- I thought either you or dram had to be scum, and I didn't go with lynch all liars when I freaking SHOULD have. :p (I was hoping to high heaven someone else would pick up the dram LAL baton, but once FATE came in...yeah). If we'd killed dram early, before FATE had a chance to get in here, and while we still had a couple of mislynches to realize "hum...if Reck read dram that wrongly, maybe he's the other scum team." "....maybe town might have pulled through. But I dunno. Reck probably still would been able to pull off a win, and talked his way out of it. *tips hat*
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Purple Orange »

DemonHybrid wrote:VAT OF ACID, GREYICE.

A

FUCKING

VAT

OF

ACID.

^Ohyeah, this. :P Never let peoples off the hook out of hopeless romanticism again, kthnx?

xRECKONERx wrote:
Actually, I didn't "pretend" to be clueless about the night phases. I just hadn't read my role PM thoroughly enough yet. And that whole AIM convo thing? I never lied - that seriously never happened.

Oy, thank goodness. I was REALLY kicking myself for a while over that. :(
EmpTyger
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
EmpTyger
It's a JOKE!
It's a JOKE!

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by EmpTyger »

vezok:
If you are looking for feedback: I think you relied too much on trying to "scrape by". This strategy might let you avoid scrutiny in a multifactional game, but only so long as the town and werewolf sides are too busy worrying about each other to focus on the third faction. But, as soon as any attention turns to the mafia, you couldn't escape. The lover mechanic makes it twice as likely you're going to attract attention, but that wasn't even the issue- there was just too much evidence linking you to Baby Spice/Kcda, so once they were revealed, you were lucky to be lynched D4 instead of D3. Compare

Honestly, the multifactional half of this game almost felt like a separate game.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”