Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Romanus »

Silver, you have got to be shitting me. Seriously? That's it? I mean, I think he's scum, too, but why start that wagon with no commentary, no reasoning.

Of course, you don't need justification as just about everyone has made their suspicions of Wraith known.

Unvote

Vote: Silverbullet999

My vote will go back to Jerbs if and when we need a hammer, but for now, Silver has the most recent, most scummy post to date.
Well, Romanus is a professional shit stirrer
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Vote: Jerbs

Very minimal content - Only ever talks about Pine. Even unvotes Pine in the post immediately following his most substantial one - which was a case saying Pine was scum. Also, it seems the only player he's ever even spoken of was Pine. He backs off of Pine only because Calcifer says Pine is Town, and then when Day 2 comes just votes Pine again. The inconsistency and the very small activity combine to from a scum read.

Also, about Pine - a lot of what's come from him sounds more like a new player not meshing with the site more so than scumminess. Though C-Worl's point about his inconsistent scum list holds merit, its not enough to where he should be anywhere close to being lynched right now.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

-Rom
too, but why start that wagon
What makes you think a wagon would start from my post?
about everyone has made their suspicions of Wraith known.
I did a quick iso of you and found you mentioning Wraith twice. The current post and the post where you stated Wraith is your other top scum read (though you don't detail this with the exception of saying they are based on Day 1 voting records. However you don't detail how the voting records leave you to believe this... similarities I see).
My vote will go back to Jerbs if and when we need a hammer, but for now, Silver has the most recent, most scummy post to date.
If you are saying this... doesn't that technically mean you still feel Jerbs to be scummier, why so quick to hop off the jerbs wagon?
... People were right it seems....
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Pine, That wall was a humorous read.

@Everyone, why exactly is Jerbs scum again?

@Calcifer, (mainly Mastin) I honestly don't care about your Pine read. I just want to know why you suddenly had a huge switch of "reads" during the middle of Day 1.

@Pine, Also, if I were scum I would have jumped on your wagon the second I got on. I legitimately don't think you're scum. Although, Calcifer's defense of you makes my "Calcifer is scum" theory more plausible.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Romanus »

@ Silverbullet:

1) Your definition and mine of wagon are obviously different. But you obviously don't want anyone to follow your vote because you don't believe you are starting a wagon. Interesting.
2) I will never give details as to my reasoning, and certainly not with a wall. I gave what my reasoning was based on. Townies should want to make up their own mind.
3) There is more than one scum in this game. And putting you in the spotlight is the best use of my vote. And it worked, as this is the most content you have posted in a while.
4) I've answered all your questions, please answer mine.
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Pine »

C-Worl wrote:@Pine, That wall was a humorous read.
Discredit and belittle anyone suspicious, as if from a position of expertise, contradicting "I'm a newwbie" defense.

Defends scumbuddy. I'm thinking Parama/C-Worl/Jerbs/maybe Wraith. C-Worl has defended all three, and (I think) only those three. Yes, I can find quotes if necessary. The other three are given away by the least adept among them.

@Calcifer, (mainly Mastin) I honestly don't care about your Pine read. I just want to know why you suddenly had a huge switch of "reads" during the middle of Day 1.
Falls back on old tactics of diverting attention. And what switch of reads? On me? Mastin spent the first couple pages not certain of me, then pretty sure, then positive. You're actually making shit up now.

@Pine, Also, if I were scum I would have jumped on your wagon the second I got on. I legitimately don't think you're scum. Although, Calcifer's defense of you makes my "Calcifer is scum" theory more plausible.
I don't care what you think of me. And stating the obvious doesn't get you any credit. If you were to produce one
iota
of scumhunting on
anyone
, you might be convincing.
Flaws in C-Worl's inept defense in
green.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:
C-Worl wrote:@Pine, That wall was a humorous read.
Discredit and belittle anyone suspicious, as if from a position of expertise, contradicting "I'm a newwbie" defense.

Defends scumbuddy. I'm thinking Parama/C-Worl/Jerbs/maybe Wraith. C-Worl has defended all three, and (I think) only those three. Yes, I can find quotes if necessary. The other three are given away by the least adept among them.

Falls back on old tactics of diverting attention. And what switch of reads? On me? Mastin spent the first couple pages not certain of me, then pretty sure, then positive. You're actually making shit up now.

I don't care what you think of me. And stating the obvious doesn't get you any credit. If you were to produce one
iota
of scumhunting on
anyone
, you might be convincing.
Flaws in C-Worl's inept defense in
green.
Mastin's initial lists had me as scum and then he switched me to town. I even pointed that out (Seeing how you read my iso you should have known that.) Besides I never claimed a newbie defense, other people labeled me with that. I even objected to being called a newb. I've been scumhunting Calcifer this whole game yet you claim I haven't scum hunted at all. You even call my scum hunting of Calcifer as my "same old tricks" Now who's contradicting themselves?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:52 pm

-Rom
1) Your definition and mine of wagon are obviously different. But you obviously don't want anyone to follow your vote because you don't believe you are starting a wagon. Interesting.
What is your definition of a wagon.. because the most obvious and normal definition of a wagon is multiple votes getting cast on a player. You even admit that I'm going to "start a wagon" so please don't try to hide and redefine the word. I ask again why did you think my vote was going to start a magical wagon.
I gave what my reasoning was based on.
Now here's the funny thing with that. Had you actually studied the voting patterns (thus looked at votes being cast) you'll have seen that day 1 I voted wraith. Had you actually looked at the posts where people voted (and thus seen the post where I voted), you'd also have seen that I did the same exact thing day 1 to see if wraith would react (he even calls me out on it). Thus I think your actual "reasons" are bullshit and you are lieing.
There is more than one scum in this game. And putting you in the spotlight is the best use of my vote. And it worked, as this is the most content you have posted in a while.
I think you saw an opportunity to make an action look scummy and hopped on it asap to win some town points. Unfortunately you failed to remember the past.
I've answered all your questions, please answer mine.
Same to you now.

VOTE: Romanus
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Pine »

C-Worl wrote:Mastin's initial lists had me as scum and then he switched me to town. I even pointed that out (Seeing how you read my iso you should have known that.)
If you actually want a question answered instead of just throwing up a distraction, ask the question such that people who are actually familiar with what you're talking about know what you mean.
C-Worl wrote:Besides I never claimed a newbie defense, other people labeled me with that. I even objected to being called a newb.
Yes, you did:
C-Worl wrote:Yeah, except he's not defending anyone, he's just randomly posting who he thinks may or may not be town with absolutely no reasoning behind any of it.
I may be newb
but this is absolutely atrocious game play in my mind. So since I think he's scum and he doesn't want us to vote Pine, guess what I'm going to do?
Emphasis and color added.
C-Worl wrote:I've been scumhunting Calcifer this whole game yet you claim I haven't scum hunted at all. You even call my scum hunting of Calcifer as my "same old tricks" Now who's contradicting themselves?
Bullshit. You just keep pointing to the same old, tired point, which has mostly been answered, and was originally proposed by someone less scummy than you, repeated by others, and only regurgitated by you, ad nauseum, when it affected you directly.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:05 pm

EBWOP
-Rom
Also this
I will never give details as to my reasoning
makes your previous post completely hypocritical... and is a nice excuse to not explain why you think this person or that is scummy.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I said it one time because that's how you people choose to perceive me. I actually consider myself very intelligent and the thought of being labeled as a newb repulses me. I just don't feel like arguing the point with people. I mean you used the same "Newb to these boards" defense on Day 1 yourself. As for the question, I asked it a thousand times in a thousand different ways.

Also, as for Calcifer, His reads haven't been explained, people's defense of him suggested him to be scum based on meta to me, and I only keep pointing it because everyone else seems to be looking in stupid directions. He keeps promising us walls of explanation which has gone on for about a week now and we have yet to see the aforementioned "walls"

However since you want me to spell it out for everyone:

M-a-s-t-i-n, w-h-y d-i-d y-o-u s-u-d-d-e-n-l-y c-h-a-n-g-e y-o-u-r r-e-a-d-s o-n p-e-o-p-l-e s-u-c-h a-s m-y-s-e-l-f?
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Pine »

C-Worl wrote:I said it one time because that's how you people choose to perceive me. I actually consider myself very intelligent and the thought of being labeled as a newb repulses me. I just don't feel like arguing the point with people. I mean you used the same "Newb to these boards" defense on Day 1 yourself.
Yet unlike you, I have made every effort to learn, adapt, and positively contribute to discussion and scumhunting. Aside from your nausea-inducing beating of a dead horse, where have you? Also unlike you, I have not used that as a shield to hide behind nor permitted it to define my play style. You claimed it once, taken advantage of it innumerable times.
C-Worl wrote:As for the question, I asked it a thousand times in a thousand different ways.
And pretty much only that question. And it wasn't even your question, any of those thousand different ways. Nor is it likely to be answered, so you just continue to waste all of our time.

I feel my points have been thoroughly made, and are now being forced into recursion responding to C-Worl. Unless he has something new and relevant to say, I will no longer reply to him regarding his case.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

that wasn't my only scum hunting. I legit thought Friend was scum and contributed to that as well. I even got him to give me clear concise answers for a few minutes until you brought everything downhill. I've not taken advantage of my label. If people choose not to vote me bc of it thats their choice. If they do vote me I'm not going to come back saying, "Nah I'm just a newb, show mercy."
Show

Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Romanus »

You have yet to explain why your vote is where it is. I have explained all of my votes.

Wagon=vote on a player. It has to start somewhere. 1st vote starts a wagon.

I never said my vote on you was because of your voting record. My vote is on you because of your single vote on Wraith this day without any reasoning after multiple people threw suspicion his way.

Also, concluding that my reasons are bullshit are completely fine. I expect you to make up your own mind. Calling me a liar is a fallacy. You may not agree with my reasons, but calling me a liar is no kind of defense, and does nothing to add to discussion.

Your reaction to my one vote on you is a little over defensive. In my opinion, your reaction to my voting for you has only made you look scummier in my eyes.

Bullshit? That is for others to decide.
Lying? Nope, it's the truth. I honestly believe that your reaction is scummy.
Playstyle is neither inherently scummy or townie. I don't give detailed explanations. I do give reasons. You have given neither for your vote on Wraith.

Oh yeah, OMGUS much? And no, I'm not pointing this out as scummy, just funny.

So, again I ask, in hopes that it be answered some day: Why did you vote for Wraith?
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Don't ask the same question again or else you're just beating a dead horse. If we ask questions and people don't answer them we should logically forget about it and move on. Isn't that right Pine?
Show

silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:05 pm

-Rom
It's almost like you didn't even read my post... nice

I'm calling you a liar because if you did actually look at votes to see voting patterns you would have seen my wraith vote on day 1.

As for your question..
Why did you vote for Wraith?
I'll quote you the answer
Had you actually studied the voting patterns (thus looked at votes being cast) you'll have seen that day 1 I voted wraith. Had you actually looked at the posts where people voted (and thus seen the post where I voted), you'd also have seen that I did the same exact thing day 1 to see if wraith would react (he even calls me out on it)
I'm diggin my vote now though, that's for sure
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Romanus »

I saw your Wraith vote on day 1 and it has nothing to do with my vote on you now. Are you really saying you voted for Wraith D2 because you voted for him D1? [sarcasm] That's a great reason and not bullshit at all.[/sarcasm]
Actually, though, now that you mention it, that vote on Wraith on day 1 and now still on day 2 pings as scummy as well.

So, yeah, add that to the reasons I'm still voting for you. Thanks for pointing that out.

So, again I ask, and let me be clearer this time: Why did you vote for Wraith on Day 2?
And let's add another question that you probably won't answer: Why are you voting for me, now, on Day 2?
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Pine »

^OMGUS.

Silver's pretty well into the null read section of my list, and Romanus, you're more-or-less null/Town, but that's the reason Silver's voting for you, no matter how he wants to dress it up. You two look more like Town vs Town than anything to me.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:20 pm

-Rom
... are you serious dude? Do you want me to bolden it for you? Christ now I know how parama felt... Let's try this again
Why did you vote for Wraith on Day 2?

Had you actually studied the voting patterns (thus looked at votes being cast) you'll have seen that day 1 I voted wraith. Had you actually looked at the posts where people voted (and thus seen the post where I voted), you'd also have seen that I did the same exact thing day 1
to see if wraith would react
(he even calls me out on it)
Why are you voting for me, now, on Day 2?
Had you actually studied the voting patterns (thus looked at votes being cast) you'll have seen that day 1 I voted wraith. Had you actually looked at the posts where people voted (and thus seen the post where I voted), you'd also have seen that I did the same exact thing day 1 to see if wraith would react (he even calls me out on it)

I think you saw an opportunity to make an action look scummy and hopped on it asap to win some town points. Unfortunately you failed to remember the past.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote

- The lack of Pine death is going to doom us all, BTW.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I think Jerbs is at lynch one so I'll go ahead and hammer.

Let's see where this gets us.
Show

Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by Romanus »

This is going to be really interesting. I was wondering how close Jerbs was to lynch.

If Jerbs does flip scum, C-Worl is at the top of my list tomorrow.

And that is no Bullshit ;)
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by Pine »

C-Worl, Empking, ConfidAnon, diddin, diddin, Hiraki, Calcifer, Parama = 8.

9 To lynch.

Nice try, scum. Hammering someone else is kind of the ultimate deflection, isn't it?

Jerbs hasn't even posted in two full days. I don't think there was a single vote on him last time he checked in.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by Pine »

Then again:
[quote=Jerbs' User Profile]Last visited: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm[/quote]
An explanation, in a big damn hurry, would be appropriate, Jerbs. At that time, there were four votes on you, and not a peep?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Jerbs hasn't said anything worth value in this whole game, which is a lot like several other players here. I'm kind of like ICE when I say I'm annoyed by the people who you barely realize are actually playing.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”