NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by mastin2 »

implosion wrote:DH was quite the mod. Flavor was just epic in many cases (*cough* mastin *cough*). Seriously, that lynch flavor had me laughing for like half an hour. It was just so perfect.
Indeed. :P I was laughing myself. ;) And DH is indeed quite epic. :D

Zepher wrote:I seriously thought con was scum ):
So did I. :P Which is one of the reasons I was doomed from the start.
-Wrong about Pine.
-Wrong about Gorilla. (SERIOUSLY wrong about Gorilla. :P)
-Wrong about ConSpiracy.

Had I managed to get that lynch (So close! I was leading! It was four on ConSpiracy versus three on me at one point! :P), I still woulda lost the game the next day. Via, something or another like, "three strikes, yer out, Mastin." :P

Pine wrote:Mastin's walls were epic. He had me almost convinced, and I knew from the mod that he was scum.
Heh. This is pretty much word-for-word a quote I've seen before. :P (About me, off-site.) Definitely going into my quotes. ;)

We've all been there and played in games where we were dead wrong about just about everything.
Interestingly enough, this game is probably the first game I've had since my return which is like that--dead wrong about almost everything. Which is surprising:
I really thought that the first game I'd be Dead Wrong in would be, y'know, as Town. :P

ConSpiracy wrote:I had mastin, that counts for something.
Not really. :P
"You guys lynched scum!
...Too bad for you he's not the scum you're looking for."
^Essentially what I knew was coming. I was SCREAMING at my monitor, "I'M NOT THE SCUM YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!" 'cause I knew people wanted a Wolf Lynch. :P

I maintain that my scum play is really obvious, as this game demonstrates--I might be able to delay my lynch (for weeks :P), but I have no capability to STOP it. Short of claiming Mafia (believe me--I had it written up in a humorous way; I just didn't want to resort to it and was only going to post it if it looked like there was someone foreshadowing a switch), I did EVERYTHING I could to convince you that I wasn't a wolf. (Note, however, my Suspiciously Specific Denial--I always pointed out how I Was Not A Wolf. Mafia, on the other hand... :P)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Yeah, I realized that while I was at Barnes and Noble one day. It was seriously a huge epiphany for me. That is why I asked you if you were mafia before the lynch xD

How random I am >.<
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Too bad you didn't ask until AFTER I was lynched. Had you asked me before the lynch, "Mastin, are you Mafia?" I very well might have said "yes. Lynch elsewhere, please? :D" (Paraphrased. It'd be longer. :P Not that it'd have really done much, most likely, given the town's attitude towards the SK. :P)
My academy.
Agnigi
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Slaxx »

If you had claimed scum, I would have lynched reck tbh. But I think if singer+reck had outted their encounter before now, I might have figured out Chrono, probably not Power though. I had Power/Consp as obvtown I think.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Yeah. Power was the one I had always considered town. :/
My academy.
Agnigi
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Slaxx wrote:If you had claimed scum, I would have lynched reck tbh. But I think if singer+reck had outted their encounter before now, I might have figured out Chrono, probably not Power though. I had Power/Consp as obvtown I think.

You think you'd believe mastin claiming mafia?
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Slaxx »

If mastin claimed mafia (not werewolf) I probably would have believed him, it would have just accelerated my epiphany a bit I think.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Thanks mastin, now I got proof that scum superscumhunt even in a multi-scum group game
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Charlie »

Major props to DemonHybrid for writing the flavour, I was thoroughly entertained! It made the game a much more fun experience.
Also, I believe he did his best as a mod with all those funky speedbumps this game had (modkill, replacements, minor errors)

Congrats to the werewolves for pulling a victory even with a team member modkilled.

Boo to mastin for killing a guy sitting quietly in the corner, minding his own business (Jk, he was a major talk-o-logist who at times seem like he has lost his mind. So much lulz were had upon reading his posts, moar so when DemonHybrid intergrated his personality into his death flavour).

Good game all.
Kindness

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”