NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

FlavorThe day went on much longer than usual this time. There has been a lot of debating, and it's been a week since you started this vacation...you and everyone else decided to end this here and now, even if it took all night. You all stand around the sandy beach as the sun set, accusing each other. As the moon started rising, the majority of you have chosen ConSpiracy, the quiet young student from Maine, as the lynch for that day.

You stand around and eye everyone one last time before the lynch occurs. Everything freeze frames for a moment, strangely enough. dramonic leads ConSpiracy up to the makeshift gallows. He was older, with a wise look on his face, clad in shredded clothes under a cloth robe. singersigner, a friendly woman from England clad in jeans and a blouse, stands fearful next to a tree, with her head in her hands. Finally, you're standing next to Powerrox, a man from suburban New Zealand. Rather close to home for you AND him, seeing as Werewolf Island is only a few kliks away from mainland New Zealand. You actually feel like you know him somewhat...and then everything starts moving again.

Everything is quiet. You slowly look over to Power and notice something.

He starts to shake and turn pale. He turns to the rising moon.

Everything stays silent as ConSpiracy is led up to the noose. It's fitted around his neck; the chair underneath him is kicked away and he dies in solemn sadness.

Meanwhile, Powerrox starts to grow hair and teeth. He pukes onto the sand. He rears his head back; everyone turns to look at him.

You stand there, completely emotionless. Where is your hearing? And why aren't you scar-

Suddenly, it hits you too. You start to sweat. And then the super-sensitive hearing kicks in. You become itchy and fall to the ground. Breathing heavily, you feel completely nauseous from the shock. However, you manage to choke it down, and it soon turns to hunger. You stand up on all fours and look at Power. He looks back at you. You're both fully grown werewolves.

Everyone stares at the both of you. And then they all shriek.

You dart off and jump onto singersigner, who goes down without an attack. You rip out her throat. Your hearing catches dramonic's chanting.

"
Filiolus, tribuo mihi vires ualeo afflict illa gentilitas per morbus a nex. Permissum vestri mos flo per mihi ut loco an terminus ut patientia a.....
"

He doesn't get a chance to finish. Power quickly turns around and tackles him, stopping him in dead silence. He bites into his stomach, spilling his intestines.

You look at each other. Each of you are covered in blood.

You communicate in barks and howls.

"Did....did I forget any of this even happened? How DID this happen?"

"Did you not notice the scratch on your leg?"

"I was too panicked to pay attention...I thought I scratched it on a branch..."

"It's alright. It takes a while to get used to your new consciousness; you've been running around for days in just pure rage. This really isn't that bad. Are you going to finish that?"

He motions to singersigner's half-eaten body.

"In a bit. I feel more energetic than usual, so I'm going to take a run."

"That's fine, I'll be here."

You turn to walk away. You're happy that YOUR island wasn't taken over by tourists, or captialized by scheming, evil men. Though you're sad that the extra meat will never meet your stomach, you're glad that you get the privacy to roam about.

But that reminds you..

"Say....before I go, when is the next batch of tourists coming in? I want more where this came from."

"Next week." he says, with a fangy grin.

"Great!" you say, and trot away towards the forest. You can't wait for the feast that awaits you and your new friend.

ConSpiracy,
Vanilla Townie
, Put to Death Day 8!
dramonic,
Vengeful Townie
, Endgamed Day 8!
singersigner,
1-shot Friendly Neighbor
, Endgamed Day 8!

Chronopie,
West Side Werewolf Roleblocker
, and Powerrox93,
West Side Werewolf Watcher
, win!

Mod notes, night actions, QT links to come up in a bit.

This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

1. Nero Cain, Town Seer
2. ConSpiracy, Vanilla Townie
3. jindori, West Side Werewolf Goon
4. kr0b, Vanilla Townie
5. Lowell, East Side Mafia Doctor
6. MaxKojote, Town Neighbor
7. RayFrost, Vengeful Townie
8. SnakePlissken, Vanilla Townie
9. Lucresia, Vanilla Townie
10. gorilla, Town Cop
11. T-Bone, East Side Mafia Tracker
12. Nachomamma8, East Side Mafia Goon
13. Pine, Vanilla Townie
14. Nobody Special, Town Voyeur
15. Chronopie, West Side Werewolf Roleblocker
16. Kise, Vanilla Townie
17. Shift, 1-shot Friendly Neighbor
18. implosion, Vanilla Townie
19. C-Worl, Vanilla Townie
20. MrZepher, Vanilla Townie
21. Seraphim, Town Jailkeeper
22. [Moonstruck], Bulletproof SK
23. bristep123, West Side Werewolf Watcher
24. tclawren, Town Neighbor

QUICKTOPICS:

Mafia: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/ptPR7RjKGJu7c
Werewolf: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/VM4rjXsswvs2t
Neighbor: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/W6skHYSjS8wu
Afterlife: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/kAQAsrVhdSgC
Spoiler Afterlife: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/Jftr73ZKBiF

ROLE PM SKELETONS:

Vanilla Townie

Name
, you are a Vanilla Townie. You are caught up in this werewolfy-mafia mess during your vacation. You must use your vote in order to protect the island from both the evil humans and the evil monsters.

Powers: You have no power except for your vote to lynch. Use it wisely.

Win Condition: You win when you eliminate all threats to the town, even if you yourself are dead. One member from your faction must also be alive to win.

Neighbor

Name
, you are a Town Neighbor. You took the only hut on the island that is closest to another. While you can talk to your neighbor during your downtime, you still do not know if you can trust that person.

Powers: At night, you can talk to your neighbor X in this quicktopic: Y. It is confirmed to you that X is a Neighbor but you do not know their alignment.

Win Condition: You win when you eliminate all threats to the town, even if you yourself are dead. One member from your faction must also be alive to win.

Seer

Name
, you are a Town Seer. You had a premonition that this day would come, and now that it has, you must use your tracking abilities to hunt down these disgusting dogs.

Powers: At night, you may target a player and find out if they are a Werewolf. You will receive a PM either stating "guilty" or "not guilty" at the start of the next day.

Cop

Name
, you are a Town Cop. You are the sheriff of this island, and now that evil men have come to prey upon the innocent, you must do what you can to keep the island safe.

Powers: At night, you may target a player and find out if they are guilty or not guilty. Werewolves will show up as "not guilty". You will find out these results at the start of the next day in a PM.

Voyeur

Name
, you are a Town Voyeur. You have a habit of peeking into others' huts to find out what they are up to. Maybe you can use that ability for the greater good.

Powers: At night, you may target a player and find out what kind of night action was used against them (one of the ten Night Action Resolution actions (Copy, Hide, Bus, Block, Redirect, Protect, Misc, Kill, Recruit, Inspect)), but you will not find out who committed the night action.

Vengeful Townie

Name
, you are a Vengeful Townie. Studying witchcraft from an early age, you are ready for what might be the end. Because of this, you have the power to curse and instantly end the life of an individual before you die.

Powers: When you are lynched, there will be a 24 hour Twilight period. During this time, you may post
Vengekill: PLAYER
, and that player will be taken with you to the grave.

1-shot Friendly Neighbor

Name
, you are a 1-shot Friendly Neighbor. You carry an aura of friendliness wherever you go and are able to coax them into believing your innocence.

Powers: You may, once this game and only during the night, have me PM a player the following morning, giving them the following message: "Hello! NAME gives you his/her greetings! He/She is now a modconfirmed townie to you!". This message will be delievered regardless of the receiver's alignment or role. You will not learn the receiver's alignment or role.

Jailkeeper

Name
, you are a Town Jailkeeper. You are in charge of the island makeshift jail, and you will do what is necessary to keep those who are murdering others in a cage.

Powers: You may target a player once per night and both protect them from all nightkills AND prevent them from using any night action they have.

Bulletproof Sk

Name
, you are a Bulletproof Serial Killer. You have no clue what's going on...all you know is that you are human and that you have a thirst for blood, be it wolf, mafia or townie.

Powers: You MUST target a player every night and kill them. You also perpetually protect yourself from all kills each night. If you do not submit a kill during the night, one will be randomized for you.

Win Condition: You win when all other players are dead, or when the game is in a state where that cannot be prevented. You must be alive at the end to win.

West Side Werewolf Roleblocker

Name
, you are the West Side Werewolf Roleblocker. You are the most cunning wolf and you plan to use your powers to keep those filthy humans preoccupied during the night.

Powers: You may choose to kill once per night, as per the discretion of the Werewolf team. You may choose to roleblock a target, preventing whatever night actions from that player would have occured. You may roleblock and kill in the same night.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Werewolves are eliminated or the game is in a state where that cannot be prevented, even if you yourself are dead. One person from your faction must be alive for you to win.

West Side Werewolf Watcher

Name
, you are the West Side Werewolf Watcher. You have the keenest sense of smell and can tell when someone has visited others.

Powers: You may choose to kill once per night, as per the discretion of the Werewolf team. You may choose to target a player and find out if someone visited them during the night. You will find out the player's name, but you will not find out what they did nor their alignment. You may watch and kill in the same night.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Werewolves are eliminated or the game is in a state where that cannot be prevented, even if you yourself are dead. One person from your faction must be alive for you to win.

West Side Werewolf Goon

Name
, you are the West Side Werewolf Goon. You are the most average wolf. This does not mean you have any less of a bloodlust.

Powers: You may choose to kill once per night, as per the discretion of the Werewolf team.

East Side Mafia Doctor

Name
, you are the East Side Mafia Doctor. You are the smartest on the Mafia team and can use your medical knowledge to protect your friends.

Powers: You may choose to kill once per night, as per the discretion of the Mafia team. You may choose to target a player and protect them from all kills. You cannot target yourself. You may kill and protect in the same night.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Mafia are eliminated or the game is in a state where that cannot be prevented, even if you yourself are dead. One person from your faction must be alive for you to win.

East Side Mafia Tracker

Name
, you are the East Side Mafia Tracker. You are the quietest on the Mafia team and can use your sneakiness to see what others are up to.

Powers: You may choose to kill once per night, as per the discretion of the Mafia team. You may choose to target a player and find out who that player targeted during the night. However, you will not find out what they did, nor their alignment. You may track and kill in the same night.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Mafia are eliminated or the game is in a state where that cannot be prevented, even if you yourself are dead. One person from your faction must be alive for you to win.

East Side Mafia Goon

Name
, you are the East Side Mafia Goon. You are a pretty average dude that got mixed up in the wrong crowd, but you can't help but to enjoy this.

Powers: You may choose to kill once per night, as per the discretion of the Mafia team.

NIGHT ACTIONS:

NIGHT 1:

RaudhrGarm kills Nobody Special
Nero Cain inspects implosion
Nobody Special inspects Kise
Thor665 jailkeeps Reckamonic
singersigner greets no one
gorilla inspects MrZepher

T-Bone tracks Kise
Lowell protects T-Bone
Nachomamma8 kills Nero Cain

Powerrox93 watches C-Worl
Chronopie roleblocks tclawren
Powerrox93 kills Thor665

Thor665, Town Jailkeeper, slashed across the face and eaten.
Nobody Special, Town Voyeur, choked to death.
Nero Cain, Town Seer, shot in the chest.

gorilla gets "Innocent" on MrZepher.
Nero Cain gets "Innocent" on implosion, but dies.
Nobody Special gets "Investigated" on Kise, but dies.
T-Bone gets "Kise did not visit anybody".
Powerrox93 gets "Nobody visited C-Worl".

NIGHT 2:

gorilla inspects implosion

T-Bone tracks Charlie
Lowell protects T-Bone
Nachomamma8 kills quadz08

Powerrox93 watches quadz08
Chronopie roleblocks MrZepher
Powerrox93 kills Eldritch Lord

Eldritch Lord, Town Neighbor, slashed across the face and eaten.
quadz08, Vanilla Townie, shot in the chest.

gorilla gets "Innocent" on implosion
Powerrox93 gets "Nachomamma8 visited quadz08"
T-Bone gets "Charlie visited no one"

NIGHT 3:

gorilla inspects T-Bone

T-Bone tracks MrZepher
mastin2 protects T-Bone
Nachomamma8 kills implosion

Powerrox93 watches Kise
Chronopie roleblocks singersigner
Powerrox93 kills Nachomamma8

Kise, Vanilla Townie, shot in the chest Night 3!
Nachomamma8, Mafia Goon, slashed across the face and eaten Night 3!

gorilla gets "Guilty" on T-Bone
Powerrox gets "Nachomamma8 visited Kise"
T-Bone gets "MrZepher visited no one"

NIGHT 4:

gorilla inspects Reckamonic

mastin2 kills implosion
mastin2 protects Chronopie...?!?!

Powerrox93 watches mastin2
Chronopie roleblocks gorilla
Chronopie kills C-Worl

C-Worl, Vanilla Townie, Throat Bitten Open Night 4!
implosion, Vanilla Townie, Shot in the Face Night 4!

gorilla gets "No result" on Reckamonic
Powerrox93 gets "No one visited mastin2".

NIGHT 5:

singersigner greets Reckamonic

mastin2 kills Charlie
mastin2 protects MrZepher

Powerrox93 watches mastin2
Chronopie roleblocks ConSpiracy
Chronopie kills MrZepher (failed: protected)

Charlie, Vanilla Townie, Shot in the Face Night 5!

Powerrox93 gets "No one visited mastin2".
Reckamonic gets ""Hello!"

singersigner gives you her greetings! She is now a modconfirmed townie to you!"

NIGHT 6:

Powerrox93 kills Slaxx
Chronopie roleblocks singersigner
Powerrox93 watches ConSpiracy

Slaxx, Town Neighbor, Slashed Across the Face and Eaten Night 6!

Powerrox93 gets "No one visited ConSpiracy".

NIGHT 7:

Powerrox93 kills MrZepher
Powerrox93 watches singersigner
Chronopie roleblocks ConSpiracy

MrZepher, Vanilla Townie, Slashed Across the Face and Eaten Night 7!

Powerrox93 gets "No one visited singersigner".

You want this one.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

You should've listened to what imposion said
implosion wrote:
I mean just look at his avatar he's an obvwerewolf

(I lol'd)

This was a very good game. Great players, good design, good flavor, as always when DemonHybrid is the mod. And we won despite losing jindori D1
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Sweet victory.

A few things:

1) Is that Flavour text
my
PoV? xD

2) I AM a new Zealander, so that much is amusing.

3) I wanted to 'turn' dram and Singer in the flavour text.
Speaking of which: Are you two game tonight?
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by T-Bone »

bah!
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

My notes. I had this huge thing typed out and then I lost it, so I'm abridging this one:

1. Jindori's modkill: It's one thing to play towards your wincon by outing your role. It's another thing to out your buddy's role to the EXACT NAME out of spite. I think that there was a point where I was fearful for what he was going to do next, so I modkilled him for doing that without Power's permission. He needs to play towards his win condition next time when he has more experience, because there's a fine line between injecting WIFOM and outing buddy roles to the exact name. I was saddened by this and I felt bad that I was essentially crippling the wolves' chances of winning.

2. gorilla's modkill: It was an amicable modkill between the two of us. I invite him back for any game that I mod in the future. That said, I noticed something. The NEWEST post of each thread is in complete black. Every past post is in grey. So yes, TECHNICALLY, you can still see it as sort of a "bold". However, the intent (and was once the case) is that it would be completely invisible unless quoted. That counts as a hidden message and under "other trickery" in rule 5, so I stand by that kill.

3. mastin's play: There are people that were calling for his modkill. It's like you guys have never seen failed bussing and a bad fakeclaim before. Nothing of his play was modkill worthy; everything he did was for his faction, even if it was failed play. He even nearly had town convinced and I applaud his effort.

4. Balance: I'd like thoughts on it. I thought it was wonderfully balanced (watcher/roleblocker is nearly as balanced as tracker/doctor).

Finally...

If you don't applaud the wolves for their effort, I don't even know. I will be nominating them for a scummy.

Think of it this way:

-Modkilled player on their team on Day 1.
-Role outed on Day 1
-Up against another faction, town AND a bulletproof SK.
-Up against a competent playerlist

They basically slaughtered their way through 8 days, 21 people and THREE MONTHS. And I think it's one of the greatest comebacks in mafia history.

On one final note, you guys are going to kick yourselves. I think that the one defining flaw in the wolves' play was one single post from Power back on Day 6:

Powerrox93 wrote:
MrZepher wrote:Why would you risk losing a town PR when we have
something to gain from keeping him alive?

Such as more NK's when it's pretty obvious that mastin2 is scum! No thanks!

Like, the answer to the question as to "why there would be more NKs, and how he would know that" :P

Otherwise, it was a fantastic game, and I hope you all enjoyed it. I really wanted my modding to shine and be one of the best on this site, so I welcome ANY and ALL criticisms and praise on my modding.

You want this one.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

DemonHybrid wrote:My notes. I had this huge thing typed out and then I lost it, so I'm abridging this one:

1. Jindori's modkill: It's one thing to play towards your wincon by outing your role. It's another thing to out your buddy's role to the EXACT NAME out of spite. I think that there was a point where I was fearful for what he was going to do next, so I modkilled him for doing that without Power's permission. He needs to play towards his win condition next time when he has more experience, because there's a fine line between injecting WIFOM and outing buddy roles to the exact name. I was saddened by this and I felt bad that I was essentially crippling the wolves' chances of winning.

3. mastin's play: There are people that were calling for his modkill. It's like you guys have never seen failed bussing and a bad fakeclaim before. Nothing of his play was modkill worthy; everything he did was for his faction, even if it was failed play. He even nearly had town convinced and I applaud his effort.

4. Balance: I'd like thoughts on it. I thought it was wonderfully balanced (watcher/roleblocker is nearly as balanced as tracker/doctor).

1: I would say no regardless

3: YOU SAY WHAAAT!?! What's wrong with wallposting and fakeclaim gambiting?!
4: I think it was balanced. Mod modkills is bad for that.

Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

*But modkills

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Demon I love you

Wolves well played, I had Chrono+Reck as scum after I died I think. When Reck I saw was Vengeful...idk, would have been a tough call, I love you both for killing me.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Oh yeah, and kill flavors:

Chrono: Throat Bitten Open
jindori: Back Clawed Open
Power: Slashed Across the Face and Eaten

Nacho: Shot in the Chest
T-Bone: Shot in the Back
mastin: Shot in the Face

Reck: Cursed, became sick and decomposed

Raudhr: Choked to Death

You want this one.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Boooo for killing me after I had read up but before I had a chance to post. Booooo!
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I did not read the entire 100 pages btw

Just couldn't do it :P

Anyway DH thanks for modding, it was fun, your flavor was good, your modding was good, the modkill decisions were good.

Deadlines could have been a bit shorter around the end.

Also, I want to make sure Mastin knows I don't really loathe him, he is a nice guy. Our playstyles just clash a bit I think.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Yeah, I'm going to do something about those deadlines. I like the system you posted in the dead QT.

You want this one.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I'm using it in Upick :D

Anyway, thanks again DH, you kept good flavor and good modding (especially prods) up despite this game dragging on forever.

Kudos to Ray for the awesome claim, too bad it made me tunnel you, because it really was good.
Also grats to Singer for calling the bluff but not flipping out and just assuming Reck was scum like I did.

I am sure more kudos go to people for the first 100 pages but uh, yeah. No thanks.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by implosion »

Powerrox93 wrote:You should've listened to what imposion said
implosion wrote:
I mean just look at his avatar he's an obvwerewolf

(I lol'd)

This was a very good game. Great players, good design, good flavor, as always when DemonHybrid is the mod. And we won despite losing jindori D1

;_;

I feel like there were people that had power as scum, and there were people that had chrono as scum, but there weren't enough and weren't pushing strongly enough. If anything, I think the scummy they'd be most deserving of is best performance in a losing cause. DH put it well - up against a modkill and three enemy factions, and they pulled it off both alive. They played under pretty much everyone's radar very well. I mean, they won. but it was still a losing cause. If that makes sense. ~_~.

DH was quite the mod. Flavor was just epic in many cases (*cough* mastin *cough*). Seriously, that lynch flavor had me laughing for like half an hour. It was just so perfect.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Chronopie »

I am sorry that my play was so lax this game. Particularly with the study break and exams making such a mess of my schedule. I could barely think, let alone play, for some of that time. although it may have been convenient, insofar as aiding in no signs of buddying whatsoever, I genuinely felt bad about it. I understand completely if any of you are reluctant to play alongside me/allow me into a game you mod.

DH, You modded a genuinely fun, fairly balanced game. If you'd have me back, I wouldn't mind playing in another one of your games.

Powerrox made a really good wolf-buddy. I wouldn't hesitate to play alongside him again.

Jindori... not so much. I feel the modkill was, in his case, entirely appropriate. Even though it did leave us playing man-down the entire game. At least he was just a goon.

Dram, I hope our friendship (at least I hope we're friends), didn't influence your decision. (Much). A win cheapened in such a way is hardly better than no win at all.

Singer, I must admit I was playing on your lack of attention slightly. Although I felt I might have blown it near the end when I ill-advisedly due attention to your "Neighbour" claim. (tbh, I hadn't actually heard of a 'Friendly Neighbour' before.)

To anyone not mentioned above, I wouldn't mind playing again with any of you.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Damn the mafia for killing me right after I replaced in, btw.

Even though it did make my life easier. :P
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Chronopie wrote:Powerrox made a really good wolf-buddy. I wouldn't hesitate to play alongside him again.

Same here, but a tip for the future is to try to lurk a little less.

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

oh poopy.

Ah well, with you three circular voting it was a tough choice.
I chose Cons because he'd been, IMO, scummier, and because I expect Chrono to bus his buddies in LyLo, not someone newer like Powerrox93.
Even then he's not THAT new.

Question: Would you have shot me on the last night, had we not mislynched?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

dramonic wrote:Question: Would you have shot me on the last night, had we not mislynched?

If I were the last man standing, probably not

Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Powerrox93 wrote:
dramonic wrote:Question: Would you have shot me on the last night, had we not mislynched?

If I were the last man standing, probably not

And once again, I land on the other side of the fence from my wolf-buddy. Probably part of the reason we lasted so long, as no one could really tie us together convincingly.

If it had been powerrox lynched...

Would I have mauled you? Probably. Couldn't let both you and singer into a 3-man lylo, and I feel slightly more confident that I could sway her into my way of thinking, than swaying you. Still <3 you both ofc.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Mortal Kombat Mafia, for those that liked my modding, Mortal Kombat, and especially those who like both. I'm still taking pre-ins, just as an aside.

You want this one.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

DemonHybrid wrote:Mortal Kombat Mafia, for those that liked my modding, Mortal Kombat, and especially those who like both. I'm still taking pre-ins, just as an aside.

The voting mechanic doesn't sound like a god one IMO. But that's just me, to each his own

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Powerrox93 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Mortal Kombat Mafia, for those that liked my modding, Mortal Kombat, and especially those who like both. I'm still taking pre-ins, just as an aside.

The voting mechanic doesn't sound like a god one IMO. But that's just me, to each his own

I have my reasons. I expect it to be quite exciting during Mortal Kombat; more than many might think.

You want this one.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Powerrox93 wrote:

I have my reasons. I expect it to be quite exciting during Mortal Kombat; more than many might think.

I'll stand over this.
BTW, didn't you say somewhere that you had a favorite fiction character mafia game?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”