NY 143: Mafia on the Gulf Coast (Game Over!)

Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Trumpet of Doom »

Vote Count:

Mist Beauty (9, L-2): Zombeh-Pug, bvoigt, Lowell, Isa, mastin2, Pine, sorgster, Shattered Viewpoint, Tajun

Tajun (4, L-7): Furcolow, Sampson, ConSpiracy, Haze
Shattered Viewpoint (3, L-8): Alabaska J, Bogre, Princess Kiwi
Alabaska J (2, L-9): Amrun, PeregrineV
sorgster (1, L-10):
MacDougall
zMuffinMan

Not Voting (2): Mist Beauty, Nero Cain
11 votes are required to lynch, 6 at deadline.
If deadline were to hit right now, Mist Beauty would be lynched.

Deadline:
Wednesday, November 30, ~11:59 PM US CST (GMT-6) (
(expired on 2011-12-01 02:00:00)
)
Discretion is the better part of valor.
If I helped lynch you, you deserved it.

Retired from playing for the foreseeable future.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Tajun »

Most drastically of all, she has shown no interest in who is actually posting scummily, she has attacked everyone who has anything bad to say about her. I can't fathom why town would do this.
"I see little hope for democracy as an effective form of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction."
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

What does "1/2 shot" mean?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

Oh, one or two shot. I read it as 50% shot. Heh.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Amrun »

Bulletproof claims aren't very town-ish claims anyway, tbh. It's indicative of SK or possibly Godfather.

1-2 shot is less suspect.

Awhile back bulletproof claims were lynched instantly.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

She attacks mastin's methodology (rightly so)

180 degree turnaround. So now his methodology IS bad? Yet pine who defends it like the bible is quoted and called a smart/town poster?

She did nothing of any consequence prior to post 313,

Yet tajun hardcore tunneled on me with others WAAAY before 313.

and goes on to attack me, one of the first people to go after her,

but I did nothing of consequence prior to 313, right? :wink: Also, the votes on me dissipated early on when I came in and explained my first SV vote was purely RVS, and townies, (namely Isa) unvoted. Your scumpartner zombiepug tunneled on me the whole time though.

nsisting that I need to be lynched, with no reasoning until I demanded it of her. This reads of caught scum flailing.

There was reasoning, and you're forgetting the part where you were a leading wagon. "scum flailing"? Didn't mastin tell you to at least paraphrase his words in the scum QT? :P

She claimed bulletproof and that she couldn't post anymore until deadline, a massive overreaction to a small wagon on her (2 at that point).

I planned to have myself fully confirmed townie bulletproof to lylo. Also, given how votes have been shifting, I could not risk being lynched. Other posters have agreed, THERE IS NO SCUM MOTIVATION to do this.

Tajun is lying.

pedit:

Most drastically of all, she has shown no interest in who is actually posting scummily, she has attacked everyone who has anything bad to say about her. I can't fathom why town would do this.

This is completely untrue.

I've shown serious interest in getting scummy players lynched. YOU on the other hand offer NO ONE besides me. You make vague mentions of SV and Pine, but NEVER offer a case or actually attack their posts. To say that I have not done this is LAUGHABLE.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

I'm sure I already did this...

vote: Tajun
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Sorgster, you've got to be kidding me. change your vote, or at the very least unvote.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Tajun »

Your definition of scummy players are anyone who disagrees with you. Mastin goes after you and he is scummy. Pine goes after you and he is scummy. SV switches onto you and he turns from "how is this guy the leading wagon" to scummy. I start listening to you for a minute and a half last night and suddenly I'm town, then I think better of it and am scummy again. I haven't gone after mastin because I think he is town, and you critisize me for not acting in my own best interests by trying to get my attacker lynched. Every time anyone has attacked you you have returned the favour, and I am getting more convinced by the minute that you will flip SK.
"I see little hope for democracy as an effective form of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction."
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 617, Tajun wrote:Alright, thought about it, and sorry Mist, I simply can't see you flipping town. Your posts in the last few days have been townier, but your previous scuminess and posting can't be ignored. And I find it highly doubtful that TOD would include two BP townies, especially wherein one has a vest and learns about nightkill attempts on him, and one does not. Post 599 strikes me as trying to scare me off the lynch, which it almost did, and that's simply not a pro-town move.

VOTE: Mist Beauty

And CS, I have a bulletproof vest. I wear it. It's what makes me bulletproof. I don't see where you get flavour out of that.

I have NO MENTION of a bulletproof vest in my PM. The point of a bulletproof vest, is that it is an OBJECT which can be PASSED AROUND. You can't equip the vest two nights, you MUST pass it on to someone of your choice. THATS THE POINT OF A "VEST." Townies: Check your role PMs. How clear and concise are they? Are there any extra details? NO. Tajun slipped in admitting he has a vest. Does a mafia know he holds a gun? Does a vanilla townie know he wears a plain shirt? Does a cop have a badge? NONE of this is mentioned in the Role PMs. Tajun is a liar, and either way, I'M the bulletproof.

What if there are possibly more than one BP? I gave you the opportunity to vote for scum, but it is 100% clear to me with your interactions, survivalist shift, fake claim (the one person I've been pushing a lynch for just happens to counterclaim?) that this is complete crap coming from you Tajun, and you have lost your chance. You are scum.

Vote: Tajun

However, much of the town are lurkers, lazy, or blithering idiots. If you're a townie, does this make you mad(I don't care).

Furcolow... You useless sack of crapreads... I won't accept your apology post-game.

I think that I've got the whole scum team out before me though. A simple iso of Tajun,
their weakest link
shows this.

The Bible of finding scum this game once Tajun flips scum

He's obvscum, but you guys are morons (not scum, not mastin who is smart, but also scum) so just in case you don't start lynching these other obvscum players, gaze upon tajun's scumteam.

Let's check out the iso.

In post 5, Tajun wrote:Hello all!

VOTE: Zombeh-Pug

Those things creep me right out.

early rvs vote on his scumpartner. he's not the most clever player, there are more pug interactions though, keep reading :P

Post 139 https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 8#p3596178

He votes with pug/fellow scumpartners. A terribly weak, flipfloppy attempt between me/Shattered Viewpoint. Everyone found this scummy especially me, and I pointed it out and explained why. Scummastin calls him scum, but NEVER pushes for his lynch. He just calls him scum, and voraciously attacks me/Nero Cain. Which leads to a town read on NC. Idk, but mastin doesn't seriously threaten ScumTajun's survival throughout the game, he gets ZERO credit upon a Tajun scumflip.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 5#p3611795

I and countless other posters have explained why his vote and obviously fake, convenient roleclaim is so scummy. But note that he agrees with zombiepug/mastin.

In post 461, Tajun wrote:I think he is so massively arrogant that he feels the cases make themselves, and he shouldn't have to say them. It is annoying, frustrating, and tremendously anti-town, but not inherently scummy. He is by far and away the worst offender that way, and I more or less just took out my annoyance on you.

Frustrations with scum bussing her, but tame reply. Calls him town, constantly does this. Scum partner number 2 is here.

In post 482, Tajun wrote:Nero, do you honestly think Mastin and Pine are a scumteam? Really? This would be the most blatant scum buddying I have ever witnessed. I might be willing to believe one is scum, but I doubt very much that both are.

Then the rapid shift to supporting the mastin/Pine bromance scumpair (both probably not be scum, 1 definitely is scum) who are calling him scummy. Chainsawing of Nero is obviously noted.

In post 485, Tajun wrote:So you think it is more likely that Mastin is scum if Pine flips scum than town?

Also, still waiting for any reasoning to be given for your vote on Pug, which you dropped almost immediately.

:] Thanks for the associative tells Tajun. I love to see scum defending their partners. Like you defending Pug, and the lone vote on him :]

From post #593:

PEdit: I would be happy to switch to Nero Cain or Shattered Viewpoint, I am far less sure about you than I was two pages ago. Pine I do find a bit scummy, Mastin I do not. And I maintain that I would be utterly shocked to see that they both were. And I am certainly wary of that fact, but the simple fact remains that if I was in their position, and unaware of the fact that I was town, I might be making the same argument. I am not going to call him scum for saying something that I might well say as town.

stonger mastin interactions, I'm prepared to clear Nero Cain as a townie.

Sooooo....

Zombiepug, Tajun, mastin (3 guaranteed scum, slam dunk/homerun/touchdown)

possible extra partners: shattered viewpoint, pine, Lowell, bvoigt
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Too easy :wink:

In post 658, Tajun wrote:Your definition of scummy players are anyone who disagrees with you. Mastin goes after you and he is scummy. Pine goes after you and he is scummy. SV switches onto you and he turns from "how is this guy the leading wagon" to scummy. I start listening to you for a minute and a half last night and suddenly I'm town, then I think better of it and am scummy again. I haven't gone after mastin because I think he is town, and you critisize me for not acting in my own best interests by trying to get my attacker lynched.
Every time anyone has attacked you you have returned the favour, and I am getting more convinced by the minute that you will flip SK

Easiest Response: I have 9 votes on me. You've mentioned 3 players :]

I've called people on my wagon town, and appealed to them. I've called people not voting me at all scum, and started lynches/wagons and gotten them going. That caused some of them to vote for me afterwards, but this doesn't change the fact that I called them out first. :P

You never listened to me. I gave you a slight way out in case we were both town. I entered the room, calmly asked you to make a case on the posters you found scummy, and offered my own reads, only for them to be rejected. You on the other hand slammed the door in my face, and swiftly unvoted me, and parroted the words of others. You're just bleating the words of conspiracy, and it's nice to know that you don't think I am scum anymore :]

This is another simple reason to lynch Tajun. As for me attacking people who put down crappy votes or crappy fake claims? Of course, I'm pro-town. And you guys aren't going to mislynch me, a solid town PR. Not on my watch :wink:

I think this is all that needs to be said on my part, going to do college apps.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Tajun »

Yes, you gave me the chance to switch off of you, which I fortunately rejected, and because of my not bowing to your tremendous ego you voted me again. Lets add Zombie-Pug and myself to that, and look, we're up to 5. How about bvoigt? Let's make it 6 shall we.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by sorgster »

@Mist, do you have any games that are finished/completed in which you were scum?
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by mastin2 »

ITT Mist reveals she doesn't know how bulletproof townies work, spinning the mention of vest into a scumtell.

Yeah, she's scum.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Tajun »

Wow, I almost missed this.

Mist Beauty wrote:
Sooooo....

Trumpet of Doom wrote:Vote Count:

Mist Beauty (9, L-2):
Zombeh-Pug
bvoigt
Lowell
, Isa,
mastin2
Pine
, sorgster,
Shattered Viewpoint
Tajun

sorgster (1, L-10):
MacDougall
zMuffinMan

Deadline:
)

And I am making this too easy?

Quote tags fixed. - ToD
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Amrun »

Okay, so while I still haven't fully caught up, I can say I won't be voting Tajun today.

There is ZERO reason scum or sk would counterclaim in that situation. NONE.

Scum, knowing the other person was not-scum, would not want to push a 1v1 unless absolutely necessary. One mislynch is NOT worth it. Scum never benefit from 1 for 1 exchanges.

So, while I don't think MB v Tajun is necessarily 1v1, I am willing to vote MB, and is it is nearing deadline, I will.

VOTE: Mist Beauty

We have a plurality ruling so it's not 100% necessary, but so be it.

And Mist, if you really are telling the truth, let this be a lesson to you: don't claim bulletproof. It's anti-town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 664, Tajun wrote:Wow, I almost missed this.

Mist Beauty wrote:
Sooooo....

Trumpet of Doom wrote:Vote Count:

Mist Beauty (9, L-2):
Zombeh-Pug
bvoigt
Lowell
, Isa,
mastin2
Pine
, sorgster,
Shattered Viewpoint
Tajun

sorgster (1, L-10):
MacDougall
zMuffinMan

Deadline:
)

And I am making this too easy?

Quote tags fixed. - ToD

olololol

Good catch.

Mastin, I'm starting to reconsider Tajunscum, especially when Mist flips scum. I don't see either of them as experienced enough/bright enough for your proposed double-bus-counterclaim situation, and I doubt they got coached to it in a pregame. Discarding that possibility, Amrun's logic about scum/SK counterclaiming in that situation being bad is sound.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Haze »

Leh sigh.

Less than 2 days. And L-1. And It's rather obvious that there's no way Tajun can get a lynch today.

Let's see the flip.

VOTE: MistBeauty[/votet]
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Haze »

...wtf was that.

VOTE: MistBeauty
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Final Vote Count of Day 1:

Mist Beauty (11, LYNCH): Zombeh-Pug, bvoigt, Lowell, Isa, mastin2, Pine, sorgster, Shattered Viewpoint, Tajun, Amrun, Haze

Tajun (4, L-7): Furcolow, Sampson, ConSpiracy, Mist Beauty
Alabaska J (1, L-10): PeregrineV
sorgster (1, L-10): zMuffinMan

Not Voting (1): Nero Cain

Deadline:
Wednesday, November 30, ~11:59 PM US CST (GMT-6)

Lynch count has been reached. Mist Beauty has been lynched. Lynch scene forthcoming.

Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:59 pm

When you're locked in a building with twenty people you don't know and told that you need to work with the group to get rid of the people who want to kill all the rest of you, it's a life-changing moment. You don't know when, or if, you'll be able to walk out of the situation, and you fervently hope you'll be able to get out soon. As was the case with many of the twenty-one held in the hotel on this beautiful (though very hot - everyone appreciated the air conditioning) day, you may stay fairly quiet, talking occasionally but not much. Or, like some of the others, you may try to take charge and talk the rest of the group into going along with you.

Eventually, the woman whose name tag identified her as "Mist Beauty" reacted to the increased suspicion that had been placed on her throughout the day by claiming that the first three times anyone tried to kill her, it wouldn't work. Tajun heard Mist's bold statement and told her, "That's funny. I'm also kill-resistant, and I don't think there's two of us."

As Mist and Tajun got into a shouting match, the rest of the group slowly began choosing sides - and most felt it was more likely that Mist was lying through her teeth than that Tajun was. Finally, as the sun began to set, they realized that they could overpower or stall everyone who didn't want Mist gone. Pine and mastin2 fashioned a noose out of some rope they'd found in a janitorial closet, grabbed ladders and stepstools, and hanged Mist Beauty from the ceiling.

Pine told the men in blue what had happened, and they left as if they had something to do. Minutes later, they returned and had this to say to the group:

"We have good news and bad news. The good news is: you were right, she couldn't absorb kills. The bad news..." They pulled out a power drill, a box of screws, and a 1x6 board about as tall as a room door. "These were in her room. We think what she intended to do with them was that each night, she would close off someone's door by affixing this to the door and the wall, then remove it in the morning. This would keep them from doing anything, but it'd make it impossible to kill them that night."

The twenty still alive were released back to their rooms for the night, each appearing shaken by the knowledge that they'd lost a potentially valuable aid in their fight to stay alive. Some were faking it, of course, but most were trying to think of what other aids they might have been given.

Mist Beauty, Town Jailkeeper, Lynched D1

It is now Night 1. Day 2 will start at approximately 11:59 PM US CST (GMT-6) on Thursday, December 1 ((expired on 2011-12-02 02:00:00)).

Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:34 pm

I don't think anybody bothered to dig this game out of their cache, which means it's likely to get lost. If anyone did, it'd be great if they could post it here.

For posterity:

QTs: Mafia A, Mafia B, Dead
The role distribution is listed in the first post; PMs are as follows:
VT wrote:Welcome to Mafia on the Gulf Coast,
Player
. You are a
Vanilla Townie
. Each night, you may... sit back and do nothing. You have no special abilities.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Cop wrote:Welcome to Mafia on the Gulf Coast,
Player
. You are a
Town Cop
. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player other than yourself. Absent other factors, you will learn whether or not that player is town-aligned.

(returns "town" or "not town")
Doc wrote:Welcome to Mafia on the Gulf Coast,
Player
. You are a
Town Doctor
. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player other than yourself. Absent other factors, that player will be protected from a single kill that night.

Vig wrote:Welcome to Mafia on the Gulf Coast,
Player
. You are a
Town Vigilante
. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player other than yourself. Absent other factors, that player will be killed that night.

JK wrote:Welcome to Mafia on the Gulf Coast,
Player
. You are a
Town Jailkeeper
. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player other than yourself. Absent other factors, that player will be protected from all kills that target them that night, but will be unable to perform any night action they would have taken.

1-shot BP wrote:Welcome to Mafia on the Gulf Coast,
Player
. You are a
1-shot Bulletproof Townie
. Each night, you may put on your bulletproof vest and sit in your room. The first time a kill would successfully resolve on you, it will fail. You will be notified when this happens.

GFs wrote:Welcome to Mafia on the Gulf Coast,
Player
. You are the
Mafia (A/B) Godfather
. Each night, you and the other members of Mafia (A/B) -
Player 2
(the
Mafia (A/B) Roleblocker
) and
Player 3
(the
Mafia (A/B) Goon
) - may discuss in {link}this QuickTopic{/link} which player your faction would like to kill and which member of your faction you would like to have make the kill. In addition, any attempts to determine your alignment will return town or the closest equivalent.

You win when all other factions are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

RBs wrote:Welcome to Mafia on the Gulf Coast,
Player
. You are the
Mafia (A/B) Roleblocker
Player 2
(the
Mafia (A/B) Godfather
) and
Player 3
(the
Mafia (A/B) Goon
) - may discuss in {link}this QuickTopic{/link} which player your faction would like to kill and which member of your faction you would like to have make the kill. In addition, if you are not performing the kill, you may attempt to roleblock any player other than yourself. Absent other factors, that player will be unable to perform any night action they would have taken.

Goons wrote:Welcome to Mafia on the Gulf Coast,
Player
. You are the
Mafia (A/B) Goon
Player 2
(the
Mafia (A/B) Godfather
) and
Player 3
(the
Mafia (A/B) Roleblocker
) - may discuss in {link}this QuickTopic{/link} which player your faction would like to kill and which member of your faction you would like to have make the kill.

All PMs end with wrote:The game thread is here; please confirm via return PM telling me your role name.

Good luck, and have fun!

And night actions:

Spoiler: N1 Actions
Blocks:
Zombeh-Pug blocks Furcolow (succeeds)
Furcolow blocks Isa (fails, as he's blocked; not that it would have done anything)

Protects:
Haze protects mastin2 (succeeds)

Kills:
Amrun kills Zombeh-Pug (succeeds; note: role's kill flavor is "double-tapped")
Mafia A sends mastin2 to kill Pine (succeeds; note: factional kill flavor is "tommy-gunned")
Mafia B sends Shattered Viewpoint to kill Alabaska J (succeeds; note: factional kill flavor is "blasted with buckshot")

Investigations:
Pine investigates mastin2 (fails, Pine's dead)

Spoiler: N2 Actions
Roleblocks:
Furcolow blocks Nero Cain (succeeds)

Protects:
4nxi3ty protects Amrun (succeeds)

Kills:
Amrun kills kunkstar7 (succeeds)
Mafia A sends mastin2 to kill Amrun (fails, Amrun is doc-protected)
Mafia B sends Shattered Viewpoint to kill mastin2 (succeeds)

Spoiler: N3 Actions
Roleblocks:
Furcolow blocks maxwell (succeeds)

Protects:
4nxi3ty protects Looker (succeeds)

Kills:
Amrun kills Looker (fails, Looker is doc-protected)
Mafia A sends Spirotty to kill zMuffinMan (succeeds)
Mafia B sends Shattered Viewpoint to kill Furcolow (succeeds)

Spoiler: N4 Actions
Protects:
4nxi3ty protects Shattered Viewpoint (succeeds)

Kills:
Amrun decides not to kill
Mafia A sends Spirotty to kill 4nxi3ty (succeeds)
Mafia B sends Shattered Viewpoint to kill Amrun (succeeds)

Spoiler: N5 Actions
Kills:
Mafia A sends Spirotty to kill Magua (succeeds)
Mafia B sends maxwell to kill Magua (succeeds)

N6's only actions were the game-ending crosskill.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”