New York 146 Zach's Insane Mafia World (OVER)

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 11:37 am

Post by DeasVail »

"DV could be a good one to mess with. He would probably provide some entertainment freaking out..."

So true...
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

OMG YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! :dancingbanana:

This was my first time making it to 3 person endgame, and my first time getting it right in endgame of any kind. *so excited*

Thanks CES, DV and DY!

Also, thank you Magna for not posting that troll post. I would have felt so bad! Although I probably deserved it after you had to wade through all my paranoid nonsensical ramblings in the QT. :shifty: Piecing together this puzzle and trying to figure out if you were scum was a lot of fun.

And, thank you for neighborizing me Magua. I think being in the neighborhood was a huge help in making this decision. :)

I'm just really glad I was able to turn that slot around, and my horribly bad entrance, and make myself look town enough to help town.

Really there were a couple times it could have gone either way. Every now and then I got really paranoid that NS was a scum lurker and Magna was just town who looked suspicious because he put in more effort. Glad I didn't give in to that. NS just came off so genuine.

Losing Jon was definitely a big blow for you guys. He seemed pretty malleable, and I think you would have had a good chance of winning on day 7 if he was still here, especially with me not ready to commit to a read that day. That or I might have been willing to mislynch him. Eh, who knows.

Someone thought
you
were Baseline, Faraday? LOL.

Fitz - I don't think bussing hurt the scum team. Your interaction on both ends pointed to you being partners engaged in distancing; it wasn't overly obvious and it was well done, but it was there. I actually think him not bussing you on day 5 hurt you more overall, and you ended up becoming suspicious independent of MoI's suspicions of you. But, yeah, Jon's replacement hurt you guys bad.

It was really great meeting the people I haven't played with before and playing with the ones I have again! Thanks Zach for modding and letting me replace in; it was a great game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh also thank you NS for thinking I looked town enough to lay down the first vote, even though you stuck me with the decision, and helping me get there. :cheers:
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Anytime.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

gg

I got thrown off some reads because of the assumption there'd be at least one real protective role in the game.

What's funny is if I'd managed to get Thor on my side D1 instead of chasing and pushing the Palisade lynch, we had real potential to steamroll this game - pretty sure all four of Jason, IAI, hf and MoI were in our sights D1/D2 iirc. The Palisade distraction and the modkill realllllllllly helped out the scum team here.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 904, zMuffinMan wrote:I got thrown off some reads because of the assumption there'd be at least one real protective role in the game.

Uh, jailkeeper?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I don't really count that, since using a JK's ability to protect someone is usually suboptimal.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

Heh, I just read through the scum QT. I'm rather flattered that we were both the N1 kill attempt and that you guys went to so much trouble to try to frame us as the SK.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 907, Ankamius wrote:Heh, I just read through the scum QT. I'm rather flattered that we were both the N1 kill attempt and that you guys went to so much trouble to try to frame us as the SK.

What a different game we would have had if they had designated anyone else to make that kill.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 8:12 am

Post by Amrun »

HAHAHAHAHA I DIDN'T EVEN READ THAT <3
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Jail saves Kamrun's life night 1. Kamrun proceeds to live 3 more days and completely ruin redff's SK run.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Ankamius »

A lot of things went wrong for town really early on and I think us stopping three kills was a decent reason we still had a chance. Palisade's hydra problems and RedCoyote's modkill should have fucked us over really hard.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Magua »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I should have also not killed Magua. I could have ridden that Town read 1 more Day ...

Killing me makes scum lose games. I'm 80% that I would've voted Nobody Special over you in lylo. =P

Tammy wrote:And, thank you for neighborizing me Magua. I think being in the neighborhood was a huge help in making this decision. :)

It should be more thank you for replacing Snake. =P Once I gave up on the idea of you being SK, you were a very high townread of mine, hence the neighborize.

Also, good job on ignoring me and actually winning the game. =P
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Forgot to post this: This is the Kamrun Hydra QT. We stopped using it sometime into D1 and started using Skype instead.

http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/R58sxBkb6aMkW
Scummies
Scummies
Goon
Scummies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Scummies »

This is a friendly Scummies reminder that if you feel there was anyone in this game, player or moderator, who deserves a scummy, please don't hesitate to nominate or second a nomination here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21324

Possible Nominations for a Normal Game:
Best Performance of a Pro-Town Team
Best Performance of a Scum Group
Best Performance of a Third Party
Most Enjoyable Game
Best Mafia Catcher
Most Cunning Manipulation
Rising Star
Best Replacement
Funniest or Most Enjoyable Player
Best Setup
Excellent Moderation (aka "Smooth Operator")

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”