crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Post by crypto »

Okay I'm done gg I'm proud of how I did from whichever day followed nobody specials lynch onward and PETA deserves a scummy despite the actual humiliation of receiving such an honor

Pedit yeah reg I had that exact scenario played out in my head, you getting me out of teh picture and going for Nora in lylo. Didn't matter though. I fucked up by voting Nora before thinking everything out

But really you had it locked up so whatever
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Post by crypto »

Oh jeez it autocorrected to PETA
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 2321, crypto wrote:that was fucking retarded cf riot you're fucking retarded uninstall

oh
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Post by crypto »

Oh yeah one last thing. Uberninja deserves major Fred for getting tech and psyche lynched even if it crucially benefited the wrong scum team
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Post by crypto »

Cred lmao
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I meant to say it earlier but props to Ythan on the nice setup. The results speak for themselves as to balance and after the "It's now day w/e" after Inte's lynch I almost asked if you were just trolling us. That was a nice twist for me cause I had basically stopped caring about the game when all the reds started falling.

"Fuck these guys Matias, stand up for yourself. You're so protown!"

Sorry to Psyche for lynching you. Obviously your research project was legit now but at the time I just hated it for some reason.

Peta, you makes me sad. Gave me paranoia ALL GAME LONG and I still never lynched you but reading the dead thread I'm over it cause really no one suspected you. I think people calling it a superbus is wrong, I agree at the time lynching Inte was the exact right thing to do. I guess I could've written off all the red lynches but then the thing pointing towards me being cleared also happened to you so that kinda clenched it.

Again, good game to everyone. I enjoyed (most of) it. :wink:
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Post by petapan »

pls don't quickvote in lylo ever again that's like mafia 101
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Yeah I guess but there's no way I was siding with Crypto. I seriously meant it when I said I didn't mind if you were the last blue cause you deserved it.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Post by inte »

Peta did the right thing in quickl lynching me

Did wonders to make a gap between the connection between me and him

Also, why nom PETA when BBmolla fucking crusaded 7 mislynches in a row in ythans 4:8 night less. Best play I've seen

It really sucks that it was lost in the crash
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Post by petapan »

you don't know the case crypto would have made so you can't really be sure, i think his familiarity with my meta + the amount of evidence against me that went unnoticed, given enough time, would have made an argument that was hard for me to counter
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 2335, inte wrote:Peta did the right thing in quickl lynching me

Did wonders to make a gap between the connection between me and him

Also, why nom PETA when BBmolla fucking crusaded 7 mislynches in a row in ythans 4:8 night less. Best play I've seen

It really sucks that it was lost in the crash

He got nominated but that was probably lost too.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Post by crypto »

cf riot, don't think i'm holding anything against you because i'm not. i'm just pissed that we buckled down and did so well and ran the tables that game and lost anyway but the only reason we ran the tables was because petapan got a case of the 'tism and mashed down the l2 and r2 buttons and went turbo all over this game's fly ass.

i don't think cf riot's haste was to blame so much as his bad logic because (like peta and i both said) peta didn't bus superfluously or particularly viciously, but i can``t GOD WHERE THE :``HONESTLY TURKISH KEYBOARDS

i can`t really blame him because i would`ve taken a very long time in 3-way to build up the courage to vote you and by then cf riot wouldve just called it quits and voted me. and for all we know you probably would`ve convinced me to vote riot or i would`ve chickened out of voting you anyway.

i effectively lost this game for the town by hammering pine and then voting nora back to back. noraès lynch WOW I SWEAR THE FUNCTION OF THESE KEYS CHANGES EACH TIME I USE THEM. IT WENT FROM APOSTROPHE TO THAT SHITTY APOSTROPHE THING TO AN ACCENTED Eàà

noras lynch was irrelevant since it wouldve been impossible to lynch you (peta) in 4-way with cf riot around. even getting you lynched with pine around wouldve been a miracle on ice and the amount of forethought required to even consider lynching you instead of pine or any other suspect with 5 players left is way beyond my level of play. thats like well into try-hard territory and im not going down that road.

the bottom line is that by the time red team was eliminated there simply werent enough players left who would be willing to lynch petapan. the towns chances of winning were basically nil once uberninja and hiraki got lynched. fuck uberninja for getting tech lynched. god, what i would give to replay those last few days with him still alive.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Post by petapan »

the votecount stuff was really not much effort at all, i did all the coloring automatically using replace in notepad and then just half-heartedly went through the votes, i didn't even analyze them that well and waffled uselessly a bunch (dave said my analysis was "really gay"(dave is a heteronormative jerkface))
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:17 am

Post by redFF »

haha ez
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2330, crypto wrote:Oh yeah one last thing. Uberninja deserves major cred for getting tech and psyche lynched even if it crucially benefited the wrong scum team

ty... but i fear it was not enough. i should have bussed the shit out of defender, he was beyond worthless and he was the sole reason for our downfall.

well played petapan, but i was pretty sure you were scum by about day 6 but the buddying between you and crypto was so strong and my town cred had grown so thin that i was hoping someone else would point it out. i mean it was pretty obvious when everyone was sheeping me for psyche's death (both scum teams knew it was a town lynch) and then the immediate un-sheeping of me in order to lynch defender. i knew 100% that one of crypto/peta was scum at that point, and was heavily heavily leaning peta because crypto was just too inno-sounding

i actually thought pine was scum w/peta, and not inte. well played, inte. i also have to give credit to pine for staying alive so long even in the face of what seemed like sure death for so long. very nice.

i think pine and possibly inte are the only ones on blue team that deserve this win. the rest can go suck a dick. well, not bk. he was cool. but he was just a little too obv and i hope he learned from his mistakes. but redff can suck it long and hard. and so can defender.

all of my scum buddies were more or less worthless, they never mentioned each other except hiraki hard-bussing matias out the gate (or vice versa, i forget which. anyway, that was good) and it's only fair that we lost with such horrible, average play all around.

moral of the story is:

bus the shit out of your fucking stupid teammates (only leave the smart ones alive) instead of trying to "mistakenly" white knight them and go "oops sorry i really had no idea they were scum"... yea that doesn't work out so well.

good game, mostly everyone. ty as well to ythan, this one was real fun
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:12 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2295, petapan wrote:oh the no daytalk complicated things so much because i wanted to yell at my teammates. a lot.

this. fucking this

oh my god what a shambles my scumteam was

raaaaaaaaaaage
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:45 am

Post by inte »

@BK

you did aight in the beginning, but your activity started to flake around post ~1000 and with this post you basically tied a noose around your neck

that being said, i hate when people who bus right out of the gate, its so easy to catch imo
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Matias »

I actually hard bussed Blonde, Uber

By the way, all of the pointless arguing with the townies kind of brought you down
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:07 am

Post by redFF »

yeah you don't get to rage at your teammates post game when you suck, Uber.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Matias »

oh
My GTKAS
My old account
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:11 am

Post by redFF »

That's why I don't rage.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:07 am

Post by Pine »

In post 2345, redFF wrote:yeah you don't get to rage at your teammates post game when you suck, Uber.

This. You were pretty obvious, though you get credit right back for deflecting it so long.

Psyche...seriously, this is why research projects are okay for MD, but not in live games. Statistics are BAD BAD BAD. You don't have even a fraction of a fraction of the sample size you'd need to make general statements. Every result you posted is Not Statistically Significant. Please don't pull that kind of nonsense again. You didn't lose the game for us, but it did distract us for days.

Nobody Special, I swear to God. Seriously, man, I like you and enjoy a lot of things about playing with you, but your turbo-lurker strategy is NOT PRO TOWN.
STOP IT
, or I will commence policy lynching you.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Psyche »

i"m going to pull that nonsense again. More intelligently, but definitely.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”