NY 160B - Welcome to Castle Zar - TIME FOR FIREWORKS!

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:40 am

Post by Zachrulez »

About the only thing that went right when I replaced in was getting that DGB/Nacho lynch.

What a mess.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Funny fake ending.

3scumv12 townies seems a bit town sided by our definitions. Definitely appreciated from an outside look where scum I think have a handsdown advantage.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Having MOI and myself together in such a situation made it much harder. Also hindsight makes the decision not to bus look real bad.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:24 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Yay, Great job everyone!!!
Thanks Zar for modding.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Johhog »

Great job everyone. Gotta admit I was wrong about DV, I really got fooled there. Good play!
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1187, Konowa wrote:If DGB reads, can say why you replaced out? Genuinely curious.

As stated in thread.

It's alright to push people to claim, because, you know. My sig.

But to push people to give reads, which take time to do, with "tapping my feet" posts, I found to be very rude. I just got very irritated that someone was giving me attitude for something I felt was completely unjustified. If I'd had a scum read on Tammy, then I would accepted it as her doing her job as scum. But I had a town read, which means she was badgering me with leading questions, for nothing. The day before was a townie lynch on a player she had similarly badgered.

I calculated that fighting her off (as a fellow townie) would be a very unpleasant experience for which I didn't have the energy for.

Fate calls me a scumfuck all the time but I know he's acting. Tammy - right or wrong, I felt like she didn't come off as an "act" but actually meaning to badger. I didn't perceive humor or lighthearted playfulness in it.

I may be wrong.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

DV played really well. I probably would have defended him...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

I did not badger either of you, and I'm sorry you felt that way. Yes, I got increasingly annoyed with mehdi, and I'm sure that came through, but most of my annoyance was in trying and failing to get mehdi to understand what everyone else was saying and what he was saying were not the same things. I'd seen him as scum before give a definition for something that wasn't the accepted definition which made conversation with him difficult. I did not lynch mehdi all on my own, nor was I even the stronget pusher of his lynch.

My scum read on your slot prior to replacing in wasn't really strong, it was stronger on baby and moi than on you. I wanted to be able to get a read on you, it's why I asked if you were reaction testing Arthur to say what you learned. But the way you were dancing around answering johhog was a bit annoying. I never toe tapped demanding reads, definitely not on everyone, and I wouldn't have expected it first thing. But it the way you gave reads did look like just throwing out reads. I wanted you to explain a couple of your reads, mainly moi. From my perspective, you gave reads I couldn't follow, called a strong scum read clearly town and called my strongest town read sketch picking up some of the suspicion that moi had thrown his way.

I never called you a scum fuck, I did call you scum, and it wasn't playful, I was annoyed that you refused to answer why you were townreading moi. I could see scum motivation in protecting a partner and needed something of your thought process so I could read you. It was never about entering the combat zone with you, yes I might have been a bit increasingly aggressive but refusing to answer a question wasn't helpful either.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

The end!
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”