Post by The Knight-Errant »

The Players

1. Human Destroyer
2. Fegelein
3. dopog
4. zMuffinMan (replacing oriole)
5. beastcharizard
6. notscience
7. Marquis (replacing Concombre (Hydra of kyucumber and Marquis))
8. Hopkirk (replacing Baldrick (Hydra of Baby Spice and Antagon))
9. meeps
10. Evil Regals

11. Matias (replacing Yraelz (replacing Abdelrahman))
12. Shattered Viewpoint
13. Katarina LeBlanc
14. KX

15. CrashTextDummie (replacing EddieFenix
(replacing logafide))
16. Metal Sonic (replacing Vifam)

17. PeregrineV
(replacing Roy Mustang)
18. The Purple Rose

Bolded
have confirmed by PM.

Spoiler: Alive Players
dopog
zMuffinMan (replacing oriole)
notscience
Marquis
meeps
Evil Regals
Shattered Viewpoint
Metal Sonic (replacing Vifam)

Spoiler: The Dead and Game Results
Katarina LeBlanc,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 1.
Fegelein,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 1.
PeregrineV,
Mafia Goon
, was killed Night 1.
Human Destroyer,
Mafia Roleblocker
, was lynched Day 2.
The Purple Rose,
Mason
, was killed Night 2.
beastcharizard,
Mafia Bulletproof
, was lynched Day 3.
Hopkirk,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 3.
KX,
Jack-of-all-Trades Serial Killer
, was lynched Day 4.
CrashTextDummie,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 4.
Matias,
Mafia Goon
, was lynched Day 5.

The Town, consisting of Fegelein, dopog, zMuffinMan, notscience, Hopkirk, meeps, Evil Regals, Katarina LeBlanc, CrashTextDummie (Vanilla Townies), Metal Sonic (Town Bulletproof), Shattered Viewpoint, The Purple Rose (Masons), and Marquis (Town Cop) won!

The Signup Thread
The Introductory Flavor

Spoiler: Day 2 Vote Counts

Spoiler: Day 3 Vote Counts

Spoiler: Day 4 Vote Counts

Spoiler: Day 5 Vote Counts
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:19 am, edited 77 times in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:22 pm

The Rules
(Please Read!)

0. Venmar will be my co-mod for this game, so anything I say about myself below applies to him to. I'm just too lazy to switch first person singular pronouns to their first person plural equivalents.

1. Rules may be added, removed, or changed at my discretion.

2. If you do not post after 72 hours you will be prodded. You then have 48 hours to pick up the prod. If you do not pick it up after that time I will begin looking for a replacement. Weekends and holidays are counted as normal days.

3. a) The deadline for Day 1 will be 3 weeks, and all subsequent Days will have deadlines of 2 weeks.
If a Day ends early, the remaining amount of time (rounded to days, not hours) will be added to the deadline of the next Day, up to a maximum of 1 week extra.
I reserve the right to extend Day length, typically for the purpose of finding a desperately needed replacement. I also reserve the right to reduce Day length if the game is sluggish (e.g. lots of prod-dodging).

b) Night rounds will last for 72 hours. During this time the thread will be locked, and all roles with night actions should send me a message telling me what they're going to do. Nights may be extended, just like Days.

4. Short version: Vote in the form
Vote: example
. As long as a vote isn't ambiguous, I'll count it. If it is ambiguous it won't ever count, even if clarified. You'll have to redo the vote. Also, unvoting is not necessary.

Long version: Voting must be made in the format
Vote: example
. The colon is optional, as is the space between the colon and the player's name. Capital letters are also optional. Unvoting is not necessary but appreciated. Votes using abbreviations for player names, misspellings of player names, and even misspellings of abbreviations of player names will all be accepted as long as they meet the above conditions. Abbreviations of misspellings of player names will be treated as mere abbreviations. In the event that a vote is ambiguous however, it will not be counted, not even retroactively. You can vote to not lynch anyone, and the rules for that are the same as regular voting. Trick votes aren't allowed.

5. No invisible or small text (defined as "text I have to copy and paste or quote to read").

6. To lynch in the Day rounds you need a simple majority of votes, or 50% rounded down +1.

7. Discussing this game anywhere outside of the game thread itself is forbidden, unless you are specifically told otherwise in your role PM. Discussing other ongoing games in this thread is also forbidden.

8. If you die you get one contentless "bah" post. Note that if you reach the required majority needed for a lynch then you are immediately dead (i.e., claiming that your death scene hadn't yet been posted so you were allowed to keep posting content won't work). During Twilight (after lynch majority is reached/after deadline hits, before round ending scene) anyone who is alive may post content (but the lynchee doesn't count as alive).

9. Lynch majority will not be reduced at deadline. If a lynch majority is not reached at deadline, No Lynch will occur.

10. Don't quote PMs you get from me. Paraphrasing is your friend.

11. If you are going to be gone for 72 or more hours, say so in the thread, or PM me. This will put your inactivity clock on hold. Do not count on me checking the V/LA thread.

12. Don't intentionally lie about out of game circumstances to gain an advantage in the game.

13. Flavor is flavor, no story clues or anything.

14. My color for this game will be
blue
, so don't use it.

15. In the event that you are modkilled you will automatically lose, regardless of who wins.

16. Do not lie to me about things related to the game.

17. Vote counts will hopefully be done close to the top of each page. If a full page goes by without a vote count then one will be edited in at the top of it.

18. If I make a mistake, tell me.

19. If you have a question about the rules, just ask.

20. Be considerate towards your fellow player. Excessive personal attacks will result in a warning, then forced replacement or modkill.

Note: If you're being insulted, say so in thread or PM me. I'm not you, so I have no idea if you don't care or if you're upset or whatever. Therefore, I will tend not to intervene.

21. If you think something you're about to do might break the rules, assume it will and message me asking if it's okay to do.

22. And of course all basic game mechanics of a standard Mafia game apply, such as roles and alignment being revealed on death etc...

Details and Mechanics
(For When You're Wondering, "What If...?")

1. Commuters resolve first, then blockers (both Roleblockers AND Jailkeepers), then protectors, then all the rest.

2. Roleblocks occur SIMULTANEOUSLY and cannot themselves be roleblocked. That means if a Roleblocker and a Jailkeeper target each other then the Roleblocker is not protected. And if a Jailkeeper targets a Roleblocker targets a Doctor, then the Doctor is roleblocked, and, of course, the Roleblocker is protected.

3. Roleblocked abilities are not detectable by Trackers or Watchers.

4. In a 2 player endgame, if there is a Mafia member still alive then the Mafia automatically win unless the Serial Killer is also still alive. If the Serial Killer is alive then he wins instead.

5. Players are not told if their action failed, unless they used an investigative ability. So Trackers, Watchers, Gunsmiths, and Cops know if their action failed, but not other roles.

6. As mentioned in the relevant PMs, Mafia members can only perform one action per Night, but the Serial Killer can both kill and use one ability each Night. So a Mafia Roleblocker can kill, or roleblock, but not both. A Serial Killer could both kill and roleblock in the same Night.

7. Kills aren't distinguishable.

8. Passive abilities cannot be roleblocked. That includes a Serial Killer activating investigation immunity or kill immunity.

9. If the information you're looking for isn't here, check the relevant Role PM(s).

Spoiler: Win Conditions and Role PMs
Win Conditions

Town:
You win when all the Mafia and the Serial Killer have been eliminated and at least 1 Pro-Town player is still alive.
Mafia:
You win when all Pro-Town players and the Serial Killer have been eliminated (or nothing can prevent this) and at least one Pro-Mafia player is still alive.
Serial Killer:
You win when all Pro-Town players and the Mafia have been eliminated (or nothing can prevent this) and you are still alive.
If no side fulfills their win condition by the end of the game then it is a draw.

Vanilla Townie PM:
You are a Vanilla Townie, and have nothing but your word and your vote. You win when all the Mafia and the Serial Killer have been eliminated and at least 1 Pro-Town player is still alive.

The Game Thread is here [link]. Please confirm by PM.
Gunsmith PM:
You are a Gunsmith, and have the ability to investigate a person at Night to see if they have a gun. The following roles have guns: All Mafia members (except the Godfather), the Cop, and yourself. Note that the Serial Killer does not have a gun. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

You win when all the Mafia and the Serial Killer have been eliminated and at least 1 Pro-Town player is still alive.

Doctor PM:
You are a Doctor, and have the ability to protect a person at Night. That person will be protected from one kill that Night. You cannot target yourself. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Cop PM:
You are a Cop, and have the ability to investigate a person at Night to see if they are guilty or innocent. The Serial Killer (unless activating investigation immunity) and all Mafia members except the Godfather show up as guilty. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Tracker PM:
You are a Tracker, and have the ability to target a person each Night to see who, if anyone, they targeted. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Jailkeeper PM:
You are a Jailkeeper, and have the ability to target a person each Night. That person will be both roleblocked and protected from one kill that Night. You cannot target yourself. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Bulletproof Townie PM:
You are a Bulletproof Townie, and cannot be killed at Night unless the kill is Strongman. This ability is passive. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

3-shot Commuter PM:
You are a 3-shot Commuter, and each Night you can choose to become untargetable; no night actions will be able to affect you. You can only do this 3 times in a game. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Roleblocker PM:
You are a Roleblocker, and have the ability to target a person each Night. That person will be unable to perform any active actions. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Mason PM:
You are a Mason with X, another Mason. You can talk to X at Night. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Additionally, you may talk to your partner at this quicktopic [link].
Mafia Goon PM:
You are a Mafia Goon, and are a member of the Mafia with X, Y, and Z, who are [roles], respectively. You can talk to them at Night and also kill someone each Night. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

When choosing someone to kill, please specify who is making the kill. Note that each Mafia member can only perform one action per Night.

You win when all Pro-Town players and the Serial Killer have been eliminated (or nothing can prevent this) and at least one Pro-Mafia player is still alive.

Additionally, you may talk to your partners at this quicktopic [link].
Mafia Bulletproof PM:
You are a Mafia Bulletproof, and are a member of the Mafia with X, Y, and Z, who are [roles], respectively. You can talk to them at Night and also kill someone each Night. Additionally, you cannot be killed at Night unless the kill is Strongman. This ability is passive. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

When choosing someone to kill, please specify who is making the kill. Note that each Mafia member can only perform one action per Night.

Mafia Roleblocker PM:
You are a Mafia Roleblocker, and are a member of the Mafia with X, Y, and Z, who are [roles], respectively. You can talk to them at Night and also kill someone each Night. Additionally, you have the ability to target a person each Night. That person will be unable to perform any active actions. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Mafia Even-Night Watcher PM:
You are a Mafia Even-Night Watcher, and are a member of the Mafia with X, Y, and Z, who are [roles], respectively. You can talk to them at Night and also kill someone each Night. Additionally, you have the ability to target a person every even numbered Night to see who, if anyone, targeted them. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Mafia Godfather PM:
You are a Mafia Godfather, and are a member of the Mafia with X, Y, and Z, who are [roles], respectively. You can talk to them at Night and also kill someone each Night. Additionally, you investigate as innocent to Cops and do not have a gun. These abilities are passive. Aside from that, all you have is your word and your vote.

Jack-Of-All-Trades Serial Killer PM:
You are a Jack-Of-All-Trades Serial Killer, and you can kill someone each Night. Additionally, you can use one of the following abilities each Night:
1-Shot Strongman (Makes your kill bypass all protections and kill immunities, but not commutes)
[4 additional abilities based on the setup]

If you are roleblocked, you will not lose the shot on the ability.

You win when all Pro-Town players and the Mafia have been eliminated (or nothing can prevent this) and you are still alive.

List of Possible Abilities:

1-shot Commute (the only ability that cannot be used in tandem with your kill -- you leave town early)
1-shot or 2-shot Bulletproof (you have to choose to activate this, but it is still considered "passive" for the purposes of roleblocking)
1-shot Gunsmith
1-shot or 2-shot Roleblock
1-shot Investigation Immunity (you have to choose to activate this, but it is still considered "passive" for the purposes of roleblocking)
1-shot Investigate
1-shot Watch (cannot self target)
1-shot Track
1-shot Jailkeep
1-shot Protect (cannot self target)

Spoiler: Setup Information
The following roles are in the game.
9 Vanilla Townies
2 Masons
2 Town Power Roles
2 Mafia Goons
2 Mafia Power Roles
1 Jack-of-all-Trades Serial Killer

The power roles and the Serial Killer's abilities are determined based on this table:
Town 3-Shot CommuterMafia BulletproofTown GunsmithMafia Roleblocker
Mafia GodfatherTown CopMafia Even-Night WatcherTown Tracker
Town JailkeeperMafia RoleblockerTown BulletproofMafia Bulletproof
Mafia Even-Night WatcherTown RoleblockerMafia GodfatherTown Doctor

To determine the setup, place a Knight (as in chess) on a random square in the table. Then pick a random move for it. (If you're not familiar with how a knight moves, it can move to a square that is two squares horizontally and one square vertically, or two squares vertically and one square horizontally. I encourage you to look up a visual image or guide if you are still unclear on how this works.) This determines the two primary Town Power Roles as well as the Mafia Power Roles. Additionally, the Serial Killer receives 4 1-shot abilities based off of what was selected. The Serial Killer also has a 1-shot Strongman, for a total of 5 1-shot abilities. (If an ability appears twice then the Serial Killer may have a 2-shot ability, e.g. 2-Shot Roleblock.)

As an example, suppose the Knight is placed in the Town Tracker square. It randomly moves to the Mafia Bulletproof square via the lower route, through Mafia Even-Night Watcher and Town Cop. Therefore, the setup has a Town Tracker, a Town Cop, a Mafia Bulletproof, a Mafia Even-Night Watcher, and a Serial Killer with a 1-shot Track, 1-shot Investigate, 1-shot Bulletproof (activated), 1-shot Watch, and 1-shot Strongman kill.

Spoiler: Setup Possibilities List
Brought to you by SaintKerrigan. I believe these are accurate.
01. T 3Com, M BP, T Gun, M E-Watch
02. T 3Com, M BP, T Cop, M RB
03. T 3Com, M God, T Cop, M E-Watch
04. T 3Com, M God, T Jail, M RB
05. M God, T Cop, M E-Watch, T Gun
06. M God, T Cop, M E-Watch, T BP
07. M God, T Cop, M RB, T RB
08. M God, T Jail, M RB, T BP
09. M God, T Jail, M E-Watch, T RB
10. M God, T 3Com, M BP, T Gun
11. T Jail, M RB, T BP, M E-Watch
12. T Jail, M RB, T BP, M God
13. T Jail, M RB, T Cop, M BP
14. T Jail, M God, T Cop, M E-Watch
15. T Jail, M God, T 3Com, M BP
16. T Jail, M E-Watch, T RB, M God
17. M E-Watch, T RB, M God, T BP
18. M E-Watch, T RB, M RB, T Cop
19. M E-Watch, T Jail, M RB, T BP
20. M E-Watch, T Jail, M God, T Cop
21. M RB, T Gun, M BP, T Cop
22. M RB, T Gun, M E-Watch, T BP
23. M RB, T Track, M E-Watch, T Cop
24. M RB, T Track, M BP, T BP
25. T Track, M E-Watch, T Cop, M BP
26. T Track, M E-Watch, T Cop, M RB
27. T Track, M E-Watch, T BP, M God
28. T Track, M RB, T Gun, M BP
29. T Track, M BP, T BP, M RB
30. T Track, M BP, T Doc, M God
31. M BP, T BP, M RB, T Cop
32. M BP, T BP, M RB, T RB
33. M BP, T BP, M E-Watch, T Gun
34. M BP, T Doc, M God, T RB
35. M BP, T Track, M E-Watch, T Cop
36. M BP, T Track, M RB, T Gun
37. T Doc, M God, T RB, M RB
38. T Doc, M God, T BP, M E-Watch
39. T Doc, M BP, T BP, M RB
40. T Doc, M BP, T Track, M E-Watch
41. T RB, M RB, T Cop, M E-Watch
42. T RB, M God, T BP, M E-Watch
43. M God, T BP, M E-Watch, T Cop
44. M God, T RB, M RB, T Cop
45. M BP, T Cop, M RB, T BP
46. M BP, T Gun, M E-Watch, T BP
47. T Gun, M E-Watch, T BP, M RB
48. T Gun, M BP, T Cop, M RB
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:23 pm

This game is currently in the pregame stage.

Edit: Just noticed that some of the Role PMs say, "Please confirm in thread." while others say, "Please confirm by PM." All Role PMs are being corrected to say, "Please confirm by PM." Since no Role PMs have actually been sent out yet, this is not an issue.

Roles have been determined, but the Baldrick account has not yet been activated, so I am unable to send their role PM to them. Given this technical difficulty, role PMs will have to be wait to be sent out. While I cannot control how quickly Baldrick will be activated, I would expect it to be done within 2 days.
Baldrick's activated.

Role PMs are being sent out. Please confirm by PM. The game will begin when 16/18 players have confirmed or 72 hours have passed, whichever comes first.

The Mafia and the Masons are, in the meantime, allowed to communicate in their respective quicktopics.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:35 am

16/18 have confirmed. Day 1 starts with 18 alive and 10 to lynch. Deadline is set 3 weeks from now, on August 12th.

Countdown: (expired on 2013-08-12 11:00:00).

logafide and Roy Mustang have approximately 34 hours to confirm or they will be replaced.

Also, the Mafia and Masons may no longer talk.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:36 am

Post by notscience »

VOTE: HD

Die.
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Evil Regals »

VOTE: Notscience

Lynch all liars.
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:18 am

Post by meeps »

VOTE: fegelein

sux
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon
Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol, Earth

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:31 am

Post by KX »

vote: roy
y u no confirm?
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:53 am

Post by Abdelrahman »

Vote: Kyucumber

RVS
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

VOTE: notscience

anyone who wishes me dead is scum

(also because meeps stole my vote and reason)
Are you ready for this?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:17 am

Post by notscience »

In post 5, Evil Regals wrote:VOTE: Notscience

Lynch all liars.
What did I lie about?
oriole
oriole
Goon
oriole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:26 am

Post by oriole »

VOTE: Abdelrahman

Voting for a player instead of the hydra.
Oriole and Oreo, they look similar. I'll probably respond to both.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Fegelein »

VOTE: notscience

If he's not science, then he's probably scum.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:42 am

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: Fegelein

Worst logic for a vote thus far.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Vifam »

VOTE: dopagVOTE:
ok
Concombre
Concombre
Townie
Concombre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Concombre »

In post 8, Abdelrahman wrote:
Vote: Kyucumber

RVS
Respect the French, asshole.

VOTE: Abdelrahman
"S'il vous plaît ne me mangez pas, car je ne suis qu'un concombre."
— Chinese proverb

Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

VOTE: oriole

I hate birds.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Fegelein »

In post 13, beastcharizard wrote:VOTE: Fegelein

Is this serious?
Concombre
Concombre
Townie
Concombre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Concombre »

In post 17, Fegelein wrote:

Is this serious?
Are you seriously trying to take it seriously?

UNVOTE:

[Marquis]
"S'il vous plaît ne me mangez pas, car je ne suis qu'un concombre."
— Chinese proverb

Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Fegelein »

In post 18, Concombre wrote:
In post 17, Fegelein wrote:

Is this serious?
Are you seriously trying to take it seriously?

UNVOTE:

[Marquis]
I'm asking him to clarify because that didn't seem like RVS.
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Abdelrahman »

unvote

Votes Fegelein

Cuz bandwagons rock.
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Vifam »

This game has been up for hours now and it's still on the same page

fucking shameful
ok
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Fegelein »

In post 22, Vifam wrote:This game has been up for hours now and it's still on the same page

fucking shameful
And you've done nothing to help that.

UNVOTE: notscience
VOTE: Vifam
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by meeps »