NY 176: Completely Ridiculous Mafia (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and the Vig in particular is not too shabby.

GM
could
have been talking about Titus here but I'd like to think it was about me (or atleast me and Titus) 'cause I know she atleast witnessed me demolish the scum team in NY172.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by T S O »

you sure demolished the scumteam here - in your words "you'd have got them all eventually." Okay, Nero. Whatever you say.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1534, GuyInFreezer wrote:P sure are town
1. Bicephalous Bob

3. MVP (hydra)
4. ika
6. Izariael
7. reinoe
8. Depraved Justice (hydra)

12. T S O
15. AngryPidgeon
@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@
Leaning town/lazily sorted town
9. Aegor
2. Toomai
10. Scrambles
14. TheWayItEnds
@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@
Haven't townread
5. Cephrir
13. Mirhawk
11. Cabd

Does this look about right, my now disappeared partners?
I think it looks about right.

I half-assed my reads here and got 2/3.
Normally when I don't half ass it it's usually 1/X.

I should half-ass my games more often.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3201, T S O wrote:you sure demolished the scumteam here - in your words "you'd have got them all eventually." Okay, Nero. Whatever you say.

Let us not bite each other and blame scum for our losses.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by T S O »

Oh, I take full responsibility for my not lynching Cephrir here - I just couldn't let a certain type of unassailable arrogance go unquestioned.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3197, T S O wrote:Your history is pushing mislynches before getitng mislynched, big boy

everyone mislynches though I don't push as many mislynches as you and another players. Also, not counting that terrible game with farside, I haven't been mislynched in god knows how long. I'll admit that I do have a history of getting ran up but that says more about town performance than mine.

In post 3197, T S O wrote:and you'd have shot me only for Titus curtailing your idiocy.

actually, we were going to kill Mir but *I* was the one that decided to switch to Cep. Though yes, policy lynching/vigging you benifits the town greatly.

In post 3198, T S O wrote:Let's take Fire Emblem for example - you were so awful there you had to be permanantly shut up before I went on to lynch p_a without your stupidity distracting me.

yea ok, I had scum reads on like 3 of the scum d1. How many fucking town did you and Beast misvig that game? P sure you didn't hit a single scum. In my next game with Beast he even said he'd sheep me ('cause he knew I was good). Yeah, I misread Muffin that game but Muffin isn't exatly a pro-town player me thinks.

I'm a highly skilled hunter and a lot better than you. If you want to "character assassination" to try and make yourself feel better about your own crap play then go for it but I know and alot of other players know that I'm no where near as bad as you are pretending I am.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3205, Nero Cain wrote:In post 3197, T S O wrote:
Your history is pushing mislynches before getitng mislynched, big boy

everyone mislynches though I don't push as many mislynches as you and another players. Also, not counting that terrible game with farside, I haven't been mislynched in god knows how long. I'll admit that I do have a history of getting ran up but that says more about town performance than mine.

last game that i know of:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38899

-----------------------

anyway moving on, im surprised NOBODY called out ap for being a nurse who was not nked....

but meh im the one to speak when i got policy lynhed in a potential lylo XD

it was fun to watch the veng shit come out
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3201, T S O wrote:you sure demolished the scumteam here - in your words "you'd have got them all eventually." Okay, Nero. Whatever you say.

It also actually says WE ('cause you know, I was a hydra) though even by myself I think it wouldn't have been hard to figure out the other two scum.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by ika »

i think you both are argubly good players for your own reasons,

nero is more percies on finding scums and pushing it, however i think he lacks the charisma to get people to vote with him

tso can peg them as well but waffles more often and falters to see things through
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3206, ika wrote:last game that i know of:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38899

no one is perfect, like even Thor and MOI still mislynch alot, but I was pushing Bubbajack near the end of the game.

reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by reinoe »

I find it ironic TSO calling people out on their play when he vigorously pushed the mislynch of four townies.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by goodmorning »

I think it would be nice if we could all try to get along.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

NO WAY.

YOU GUYS ALL SUCK.

IM THE BEST.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Although tbh

I think I did pretty alright this game.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

"vengeful mafia"
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I felt like I was obvious scum for disbelieving the vengeful mafia bulls hit

But I refuse to pretend to think something so utterly dumb
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Aegor »

:(
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Cabd »

:~)
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3209, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3206, ika wrote:last game that i know of:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38899

no one is perfect, like even Thor and MOI still mislynch alot, but I was pushing Bubbajack near the end of the game.

i was refering to being myslynched in that game you did have bubba for a funniest reasons (an argument over flavor) but i dont recall you ever suspecting me all that much (tbh i think its one of my badder scum games due to my heavy lurkin+rl at the time)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by ika »

i think its more ot show in this game that for:

TSO: you need to push your scum reads harder next time then waffling.

nero: i think you need to be more abrasive in presenting who is scum and why.

----

tbh i think if you guys were to work together and focus you would of killed them in one feel swoop
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3210, reinoe wrote:I find it ironic TSO calling people out on their play when he vigorously pushed the mislynch of four townies.

I find it ironic you attempting to talk to anyone on how you play this game.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3205, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3198, T S O wrote:Let's take Fire Emblem for example - you were so awful there you had to be permanantly shut up before I went on to lynch p_a without your stupidity distracting me.

yea ok, I had scum reads on like 3 of the scum d1. How many fucking town did you and Beast misvig that game? P sure you didn't hit a single scum. In my next game with Beast he even said he'd sheep me ('cause he knew I was good). Yeah, I misread Muffin that game but Muffin isn't exatly a pro-town player me thinks.

Beast followed the majority of the town and cleared out people who were sketchy, before killing scum-Maestro. You completely fucked up your Jailkeeper action and never got anything with it, I shut you up by lynching you, before pa went on to be lynched, largely pushed by me.

Obviously you're just fantastic and we're terrible.

In post 3205, Nero Cain wrote:I'm a highly skilled hunter and a lot better than you. If you want to "character assassination" to try and make yourself feel better about your own crap play then go for it but I know and alot of other players know that I'm no where near as bad as you are pretending I am.

You're trash. That has no reflection on me being good or implying I'm good - but you're a trashy overconfident player who is a remarkably dislikeable person as well as being rubbish at this game.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:44 pm

Post by T S O »

anyway, everything I've posted here has been my honest opinion, but I'm not posting again. Hope I never have the displeasure of meeting you again, Nero, and I hope the poor Town never has the displeasure of you drawing a PR.
-Marquis
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Post by reinoe »

My last post...

One of these people helped mislynched Five townies...

TSO

AP<----SCUM

CABD<----SCUM
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:48 pm

Post by T S O »

ika played like a Traitor, you played like a Traitor, DJ played shit, Izzy didn't post in LyLo.

Toomai was just a bad lynch choice for me.

How did you find the noose, reinoe? Comfy?
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”