T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5950 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:40 am

Post by T S O »

[quote="In post 5946, Thor665"1. Probably searching an iso with a misspelling is not brilliant.[/quote]

Here, have a link.

In America, it's neighbor - everywhere else, it's neighbour. Your ignorance makes me sad.

In post 5946, Thor665 wrote:2. Do you think I was trying to buddy my Wolf partner?

I don't particularly care about this question - you claimed you were nearly cleared from being a Wolf due to your Scripten interactions, yet you haven't shown them. We don't need to discuss that until you do (or, as I'm beginning to believe will happen, you're not able to.)

In post 5946, Thor665 wrote:3. So it wasn't until today that you decided to bother trying to find any wolves and prior to then you were just...?

Yeah, it wasn't really until today I was doing much at all. I'm here now though, so ...?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5951 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:42 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5946, Thor665 wrote:1. Probably searching an iso with a misspelling is not brilliant.

Here, have a link.

In America, it's neighbor - everywhere else, it's neighbour. Your ignorance makes me sad.

In post 5946, Thor665 wrote:2. Do you think I was trying to buddy my Wolf partner?

I don't particularly care about this question - you claimed you were nearly cleared from being a Wolf due to your Scripten interactions, yet you haven't shown them. We don't need to discuss that until you do (or, as I'm beginning to believe will happen, you're not able to.)

In post 5946, Thor665 wrote:3. So it wasn't until today that you decided to bother trying to find any wolves and prior to then you were just...?

Yeah, it wasn't really until today I was doing much at all. I'm here now though, so ...?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5952 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:42 am

Post by T S O »

Fixed.
-Marquis
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5953 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5950, T S O wrote:In America, it's neighbor - everywhere else, it's neighbour. Your ignorance makes me sad.

I'm aware of the British and American spellings.
Which country do you think I'm from?
I even had just spelled neighbor for you but seconds prior to your search if we want to start debating who is being blind. Or do I need to provide this link for you also?

In post 5950, T S O wrote:I don't particularly care about this question - you claimed you were nearly cleared from being a Wolf due to your Scripten interactions, yet you haven't shown them. We don't need to discuss that until you do (or, as I'm beginning to believe will happen, you're not able to.)

It's a serious question that showcases why I'm not a wolf. I'll ask it again.
Do you think I was buddying my wolf partner?

In post 5950, T S O wrote:

Wow.
Stop sucking please?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5954 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Pine »

In post 5948, Thor665 wrote:We obviously have no SK at this stage with DGB's flip - and you remain scum, the question is what type of scum.

You should actually claim Mafia even if you are a Wolf, because town and Mafia want to kill Wolves right now - I would sheep a claimed Mafia player today. Are you Mafia? If so I will help defend you, but otherwise you look ungawdly scummy and need rope.

Vote Thor
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5955 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:00 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5953, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5950, T S O wrote:In America, it's neighbor - everywhere else, it's neighbour. Your ignorance makes me sad.

I'm aware of the British and American spellings.
Which country do you think I'm from?
I even had just spelled neighbor for you but seconds prior to your search if we want to start debating who is being blind. Or do I need to provide this link for you also?

I know you love arguing semantics bullshit, so let's make this quick.
You called neighbour a misspelling.
It's not a misspelling.

End of conversation.

In post 5953, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5950, T S O wrote:I don't particularly care about this question - you claimed you were nearly cleared from being a Wolf due to your Scripten interactions, yet you haven't shown them. We don't need to discuss that until you do (or, as I'm beginning to believe will happen, you're not able to.)

It's a serious question that showcases why I'm not a wolf. I'll ask it again.
Do you think I was buddying my wolf partner?

I am pretty unlikely to be Wolf due to the way Scripten interacted with me.

Show Scripten's interactions with you which make this so.

My answer is exactly the same as before,
please
stop trying to find other questions to ask. You clearly felt that these interactions were obvious - so why not just quote them and blow me away? It would impress everyone more than the wordgames you're playing at present.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5956 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:01 am

Post by T S O »

Pine, what the fuck are you doing
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5957 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:02 am

Post by T S O »

Seriously unvote right now I have seen this shit happen so many times in LyLo as scum

Unvote now
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5958 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:03 am

Post by T S O »

Do you actually feel, if Thor is a Werewolf, your vote carries the credibility needed to get a Werewolf lynch today? Really?
-Marquis
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5959 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Slandaar »

I'm a VT.
In post 5929, Thor665 wrote:What is boggling my mind is the kills. Shiro has to be the DGB shot, as if she shot Axle that is just annoying and though I'm not surprised by SHiro's flip i could see being suspect of Shiro. But that means scum teams shot Axle and DGB fishing for other scum? What the heck, lackwits?

I agree, DGB shot Shiro, she said something like 'I know Axle is town' so I doubt she shot there.

Why do you think they were 'fishing for other scum' kills? especially Axle.

In post 5930, Thor665 wrote:thanks to the way Scripten interacted with me

In post 5939, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5936, T S O wrote:I'm trying to figure out if Scripten's interactions with Thor clear Thor - I've been reading through his ISO for the last 10-15 mins and it's pretty good scum theatre if it -is- scum theatre.

What prompted that specific readthrough?
This reads as a lie to me.

In post 5940, T S O wrote:I think it was the bit where Scripten had flipped Werewolf, so I was checking his ISO for associatives.

:]

I mean you have to smile right?
In post 1905, Aegor wrote:[7]
PeregrineV:
Egg
, Thor665,
Muffin
Scripten
davesaz, The Fonz
, Boonskiies
[5]Thor665:
goodmorning
, Nero Cain,
flubbernugget
Izariael, TierShift

D1 Thor/PV wagons.
In post 4150, Aegor wrote:
[6]
Thor665:
goodmorning, Izariael
reinoe, Flubbernugget
davesaz
, Josh_B
[4]
Josh_B:
Scripten
AxleGreaser
, Slandaar,
Shiro

D2 Thor/Josh before Daves deadline lynch.

Both times Script is on the counter wagon and no mafia visit Josh.

Thor is obviously not mafia, but a wolf, I think so.

Pine makes most sense as mafia, wolf not so much (see VC's), then Boon being BP seems very unlikely on mafia as it would require a lot of wolf power to balance in their last 2.

I will look at some interactions later, need to check how Boon and Pine + Predecessors interacted with the flipped scum particularly Flubber.

I am quite confident in my reads though.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5960 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:18 am

Post by T S O »

Nero's placement on the Thor counterwagon d1 as the 2nd vote makes no sense as WW teammate given that Pere had 7 votes at that stage. I really do not think Nero is a WW.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5961 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:21 am

Post by T S O »

Actually, that's only true on the assumption Thor is a WW.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5962 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:22 am

Post by T S O »

Well, there's no way Thor is Mafia from VCA, I guess. It's not relevant for today, but I'm just putting down what I see.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5963 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:30 am

Post by T S O »

If Thor was telling the truth, his role would be the only 1-shot role in the entire game (that we know of).
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5964 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:32 am

Post by T S O »

I'm convinced that Thor's a wolf.
-Marquis
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5965 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Pine »

This is LYLO? How?

Unvote

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5966 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:44 am

Post by T S O »

We're presuming the set-up is 15-3-3. There are 2 flipped Mafia, 1 flipped WW. There are 6 players alive, 1 remaining Mafia and 2 remaining WW. That leaves the set-up at 3 town, 2 WW, 1 maf (3-2-1).

If we lynch the Mafia, it becomes 3-2 and scum get their NK to make it 2-2 and win.
If we lynch Town, it becomes 2-2-1 and this is obviously bad.

We have to lynch a WW.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5967 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:44 am

Post by T S O »

If you're the Mafia we have a common goal, so you should also be WW hunting.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5968 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:45 am

Post by T S O »

Also, claim.
-Marquis
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5969 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Pine »

Oh nvm

There's a lot fewer people left than I thought

Hey, looks like TSO is not-Wolf

2 out of {Thor, Slandaar, Nero Cain, Boonskies}

I'm pretty confident in Thor!Wolf. The more he hollers about Scripten the more I'm sure he's annoyed that whatever scum theatre they did didn't work. The bit with Flubber and his concerted efforts to silence and discredit the replacements clinches it

Need to sort associatives between Scripten, Thor, and the remaining three

PE: I did the math myself but got carried away with other thoughts. Already claimed VT

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5970 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:49 am

Post by T S O »

I don't think it's Nero because me and him were in the same Neighbourhood as Scripten and it seems pretty bastard to put 2 WW's in a 4-man hood (or if Nero's Mafia, even worse).

So, for me, it's 2 of {Pine, Thor, Boon, Slandaar).

I agree with you about Thor.

I need to read Boon again.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5971 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:00 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4755, Boonskiies wrote:I'm pretty sure I was shot night 1.

After going through Boon's ISO, I still don't see why he thought this.

In post 5832, Boonskiies wrote:I had a reason for not wanting Pine lynched, but I can't seem to remember it now.

Re-remember it, please.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5972 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:00 am

Post by T S O »

Boon's ISO made my head hurt, btw.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5973 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:05 am

Post by T S O »

TSO: VT Neighbour
Pine: VT
Nero: VT Neighbour
Thor: 1-shot JK Neighbour
Slandaar: ??
Boonskiies: 2-shot BP Neighbour
-Marquis
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5974 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Pine »

Slandaar claimed VT

BP neighbor? That sounds like it would fit with balance for Wolf