T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7125 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by T S O »

Claiming town.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7126 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by T S O »

Vote: Boonskiies

I've been saying it all throughout the game - he's the one I wanted to lynch today. Dragging it out is just painful for me.

If Nero's not town, wp.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7127 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shortest lylo ever?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7128 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by T S O »

I think we were all tired, in the end.
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7129 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

good job on winning
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7130 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:20 pm

Post by T S O »

Thanks.

I guess if you're a Serial Killer, you win, but I felt Boon was the more likely SK.
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7131 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

makes sense.

I had a niggle about you but I don't think I could have convinced Boons to vote you.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7132 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by T S O »

Yeah, it would have been hard to get me lynched today.
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7133 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if it was me and Thor maybe but Boons is like an extra scum member.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7134 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by T S O »

I am quite proud of this game, I'll admit. I didn't think I could pull it off.
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7135 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Ouch.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7136 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 7131, Nero Cain wrote:makes sense.

I had a niggle about you but I don't think I could have convinced Boons to vote you.

I almost voted him. There was a point where I completely thought T S O was scum yesterDay. Damn. I tunneled. :/
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7137 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though its kinda upsetting to lynch scum 4 days in a row and not win.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7138 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by T S O »

And, it must be said, props to Pine for not revealing his team's kills - it was a sporting gesture.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7139 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by T S O »

Also props to the Werewolves for consistently shooting PR's!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7140 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by T S O »

Anyway, looking forward to postgame - gg all.
-Marquis
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7141 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sorry Thor :(

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7142 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:53 am

Post by T S O »

If anyone's reading the thread, I've been listening to The Storm all morning - I'll gift it to you.
-Marquis
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #7143 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Pine »

Props, TSO. Very, very well played.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7144 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:58 am

Post by T S O »

Thank you!
-Marquis
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7145 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Aegor »

Votecount 7.FINAL

:right:
[2] Boonskiies: Nero Cain, T S O -- LYNCH

[1]
Nero Cain:
Boonskiies

[0]
Not Voting:

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7146 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Aegor »

The three final figures stood at some distance from each other in the morning light. They were the few, the survivors, those that had managed to stay at the party and stay alive. Their interests, whether political or personal, were of far too great an import for them to risk leaving the party, which of course meant that they had assumed the risk that they would leave the party on a stretcher. Of course, they were not unaware that their interests did not align, and so their situated was in fact yet another manifestation of the familiar "identify the imposter." After some deliberation, they decided not to doff their masks, sacrificing the insights that facial expressions can provide for the guarantee that no prejudice based on facial structures could influence the decision. It was naturally an unspoken rule that they would remain with some space between them; indeed, any premature approach would reasonably be considered hostility. Their debate continued for some time, until two of the three interlocutors named the third as the unwelcome interloper. At this point, they advanced on him, unsheathing blades that had theretofore been diligently concealed. His attempts to defend himself proved both futile and fatal; they did not even bother removing his mask to witness his face, inevitably contorted in an expression of fear.

"It is over," declared one figure.

"You have no idea how true those words are," remarked the other. His sinister grin was concealed by his mask as he slid his dagger into his companion's back, contemplating the auspicious nature of the blood red sun rising above the area. A new day was dawning indeed.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7147 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by Aegor »

Boonskiies,
1-shot BP Town Neighbor
, has been lynched Day 7.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7148 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Aegor »

Nero Cain,
Town Neighbor
, has been endgamed.

The
Mafia
team of
reinoe
flubbernugget
, and
T S O
has won!
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7149 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Aegor »

I am opening the thread for postgame discussions. They must remain civil.
M A S Q U E R A D E

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”