Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Hi,

I haven't fokking read anything and won't do so right now because I'll go to work soon. However, I like the fact that there are 21 players here. Obviously, I won't self-vote so I can roll a d20 for a RVS vote.

VOTE: Boonskiies

Oh. Reasoning for the vote. We want to adopt a kitty and my sweetheart is talking about one who was posted on Facebook yesterday. If we had that kitty right now, he would vote on you. We must respect the kitty's will.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #127 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

6 pages???!

I'll read it soon. Until then...

Repeat after me:
Hu-huuur-hu,
Hu
-huuur-hu,
Hu
-huuur-hu,
Hu
-huuur-hu
(Ca capo al fine)

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #131 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

I've only looked into the thread – so, basicly I still haven't read the thread – but I can tell you one thing because it's important.
Csareo's gameplay is a null.

In this game
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58778
I replaced into his slot and his gameplay was so scummy that he got lynched on Day1. Our slot was Vanilla Town. "He got lynched" = there was a mod error. Noone noticed before Day2 that he had been lynched before I replaced into his slot. Due to this error the game needed to be abandoned.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #223 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Aneninen »

Aaaaand fck the shyt, I had been nearly finished with my catchup when I misclicked and it's gone.
Fortunately, there are not too many things to post about.
Csareo is being Csareo right on Page2. And he goes on like that which is a null and basicly, most of the posts are related to him. In the game I linked he did the very same.
That post-pair from Nero, calling Csareo not-town and town in his next post is a WTF.
Also, need we care about those Day1/2 stuffid claims?

Unfortunately, I have no real reads yet. Mostly because of Csareo, who has been drawing away the focus of the game.
However,
@Those who're scumreading them: what's the case against TSO? What's the case against Toby? These things might be based upon real content but I'm simply too tired to distill the very little real content out of the Csareo–respond-to-Csareo–Csareo–another-respond–Csareo... rondo.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #224 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

And, because it's very in now, I'm also doing my full-claim:

Spoiler:
^
I'm this pigeon.

Poop: Csareo
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #229 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Toby: You're right I should have examined his other games too – but I'm too tired for reading more Csareo posts today.
(However, I took a look on all of them and I didn't find an example for a finished game which he was scum in. Also, I strongly dislike the fact that it seems that he tends to replace out of games.)

@Goodmorning: Well, the players' reaction might be informative. However, it's a strange kind of filter thought that we should read the game and I'm unable to do it right now. I started catching up at 23:30 or so (I don't remember) and it's 0:45 now...
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #241 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 231, TobyLoby wrote:Anen: I mean, I'm reading what you're saying as you having seen Csareo play similarly before and he was town, but you're also calling his play here a null.

Having thought about this question (I woke up about an hour ago) I must admit, my null-read is based upon the assumption that a scum!Csareo wouldn't have a very different gameplay. (I didn't find any games which he was surely scum in.) However, in Mini#1601 (before replaced into his slot on Day1) he had done more vote and read-flipping than here. We must remember this, though this may be a sing of a kind of improvement of his gameplay.

@Thor. I re-checked TOS. He
should
know Csareo's gameplay well – yet he's putting too much effort into his conversation with him. Also, TSO had voted for "Caesar" and our mod posted that his vote wouldn't be counted. TSO hasn't correct his vote since then (nor did another vote), as far as I can see. These things are disturbing.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #242 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Nero. Your case explained in your latest post is weak. Toby isn't producing less content than many other players. I've just ISO-ed her.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Aneninen »

There are , , and the posts about questioning me. In my opinion, asking questions =/= producing no content.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #246 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Aneninen »

1st part: okay.
2nd part: I've never said that it's a towntell. On the other hand, questioning me made me re-check my previous game with Csareo and examine his interactions with TSO. So, the answer for your question is yes.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #250 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by Aneninen »

TSO knows how terrible Csareo is on Day1 and he also knows that he was town in that game. I simply don't understand why TSO's maintaining a long interaction with Csareo – he must have known that by getting involved in that would increase the "noise" in the thread. It's definitely anti-town and – in my opinion – scummy too.
There's something else which is merely an intuition. What if both of them are scum(s) and their Day1 is purely intentional?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #331 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Aneninen »

Hi, Grayfox!

@Everyone: I'm going to catchup soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #338 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Tiershift: TSO started interacting with Csareo around post 90 or so and maybe he stopped doing it right before your post, . After that he started talking with Cho.
@Cho: I don't understand why you are willing to sheep Tiershift. He may be town but I can't see any obv-town signs in his posts.
@TobyLoby: No, I said TSO should have ignored Csareo instead of interacting with him. As for the other part, you might be right.

Goodmorning may be town but I'm unsure. (Why were you asking about her, Toby?)
I think Thor is town.
It's only an intuition but Muffin gives me scum vibes.

Can someone explaining why outing the existence of neighbourhood (neighbourhoods?) is a towntell? Prove me if I'm wrong but being in a neighbourhood is a null right now.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #340 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Aneninen »

A sentence containing two modal verbs, Cho Chang. ^_^
As for its content: I have a weak townread on Tiershift. You're sheeping him. What do you see in his posts that I can't see?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #357 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Toby.
Goodmorning has been writing contentful posts, even when he responded to Csareo. Eg. , , , ... Plus, TSO had a game with Csareo before and Goodmorning hadn't (as far as I know). And I really liked .

For TSO, see the next part.

@TierShift. I don't know whether it was intentional but I still thought it was a noise. Eg. /, , , (the only informative part was ), most of the part, ... need I search for more? Frankly, I have a lot to do today and I don't want to get tired before my work starts.

Though, I must admit that I might have misread the situation because I don't find entertaining reading Csareo-posts. If I weren't strongly against WotC-s I'd choose Csareo for that. But, I think his gameplay may improve later.

(Side-note. Yes, I know I'm shyt too. I realized it a couple of days ago. But, if you think that I'm producing VI-posts, please explain me why. I really want to improve and if I got WotC-ed later many times I wouldn't have the chance for it. And playing Mafia is fun.)

Toby may be town. She's scumhunting actively, in my opinion.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #418 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Aneninen »

Catching-up.

Tiershift,
"You're arguing it's noise, while others are arguing "scum would never be so abrasive/genuinely pissed". What do you think about the latter take?"
– to tell the truth, I don't remember whether you asked this about TSO or Csareo. As for TSO, check the latter part and he gave scum vibes at that point of the game. GrayFox may be town, because of his catchup (at that point).

Garmr, : This was just WTF. What Tha Fukk.

Izariael. "The owls are not what they seem". ^_^

Thor, – goodpost.

Goodmorning, – can you explain your townread on TSO?

Toby, – also, why are you townreading TSO?
"Anen coming into the thread after RVS and posting Csareo meta while not commentating on his personal feelings of Csareo's play is more weird than backing off. It's excusing Csareo's behavior using meta without commenting on what is going on here. Also, when I see town meta used as reasoning to maybe excuse someone's play, I feel like I should be reading it as townie and not to read as null."

Maybe I failed to express myself before. Csareo's gameplay in that game was &#@%!NoobScum and he was town. I simply don't think that he could perform (or now: could have performed) a better gameplay as scum. That'swhy he was null. Do you understand it now?

Cho, – thanks for that OMGUS vote, that really helped a lot. ^_^ (Again, why are you townreading TSO?) Plus, Toby pointed it out that Davesaz isn't voting for you.

Garmr, – that vote, uhhh. If you have told that you had voted for Boonskiies because of lurking and producing nothing I would have believed it. But, what kind of reasoning was that?

_____

TSO. What I don't like is here:
– it's just a feeling but these seemed to be fake.
"I don't lurk as scum. Aneninen, Cho, Egg, Thor and Pere have all seen my scumgame when it's working decently. You can ask them."

"I really don't agree with anything Aneninen is saying right now."
– soooo, if I posted I knew how you played as scum would you disagree with me? ^_^
– whattafukk was that bullshyt? A quote-wall which contains nothing from or about me and asking Thor about me? How does that make sense? ( – what kind of explanation was that?
"That quote string is me going through the thread convinced I was right - ignore it."
– What did you examine?)

_____

PeregrineV-mix.
"Anything I should look for?"

– a naked vote right after Izariael's vote (in that post Izariael wrote 1 line about Scripten) is FoS.
– that's pigeon poop. Even Izariael didn't understand the sheeping.
And from this point, those slow, over-detailed null-catchups – including the random votes and the joke-claims. , , .

He must be scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: PeregrineV

_____
some reads.

Tiershift is town. I like his posts. I'm almost ready to sheep him if needed. (Isn't it ironic, Cho? ^_^)
Thor is town. His posts are good, they are about scumhunting. (Also, I've seen town-Thor and scum-Thor – though only 1–1 games – and This is Town-thor. He's another player I'd sheep if needed ^_^)
Toby is town, I think.
Cho – unsure. I didn't find her scummy before but that vote was uhh.
TSO is scummy. See the part above.
Garmr is FoS-Scum.
Goodmorning is still town, no change here.
GrayFox may be town but we need more posts.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #420 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Aneninen »

Garrmrrmr wrote:Boonskies was the fact he needed to clarify that those were rvs votes.1 No one really asked him for it and it seems odd as town why you feel the need to say hey this is a rvs vote. He really hasn't done anything to strike me as town either.2 Also he dodged the csereo subject and didn't give his thoughts on it which made me feel uncomfortable.3

(1) Boonskiies was just being Boonskiies. I can tell you I've seen that. Even if you haven't come across with him, why is it a scumtell?
(2) So? Hasn't done anything to strike me as town either? This description fits quite a lot of people here.
(3) He has dodged almost every subject so far.

I'm not saying that he's town. He may be scum. But, NOT because of your reasons, Gammrnmhrm.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #424 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Gammrnmhrm
"Well if the only thing that strikes me are scum points thenwhy should I think his town?"
– You don't have to. But, frankly is he your strongest scumread now?
"You just made my point even stronger. Dodging subjects is town how?"
– No, I don't like that either. I just don't understand why you mentioned the Csareo-subject. You could have talked about anything else too.

_____

@T S O
and don't make sense
together
Care to explain ?

In post 422, T S O wrote:You got your day of grace, Aneninen, it's gone.

Whut? Day of grace? La wow!

POOP: T S O
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #430 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Grmmrnmhrm: Okay. I understand you. Even if I disagree with you.

@TSO: I know that I'm a genius but was very far from a self-explanatory post. It's not self-explanatory either that you was asking Thor about me. My previous post had been and there were a lots of things in this thread afterwards, before your .
As for reading, you must remember that I FoS-ed you earlier too, when you were interacting with Csareo.

@Muffin. Here is something for you then. (Even if Thor will vote for me as soon as he sees it.)

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #468 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:44 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I can produce fewer posts for a while. My sweetheart has a very bad cold, her needs have a priority over Mafia. I hope I'll have time to cook leek-soup. My leek-soup is much better than my gameplay – especially as for getting rid of a bad cold. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #471 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:27 am

Post by Aneninen »

Okay, the leek-soup is ready.

@TSO. As for the #381/383. Why did you say that I could confirm how your scumplay looked like just before saying that you would not agree with me? It was still a contradiction or at least, my interpretation was the following: you wouldn't agree with my posts unless they confirmed that you were town.

But, there is a bigger problem with #381. When you talked to Csareo you kept saying that he knew nothing about your meta. Eg. in :
"You literally have no. fucking. idea. about how my meta works and you're pretending you're some sort of fucking expert on me? No."
. And in :
"I don't lurk as scum. Aneninen, Cho, Egg, Thor and Pere have all seen my scumgame when it's working decently. You can ask them."
. Sooooo, Csareo knows shyt about your meta but I would be able to confirm how your scumgame looks like because we had one single game together? (Plus, I replaced into that game in the middle of Day1 and it got abandoned at the beginning of Day2.) How exactly does that make sense?

As for your case. You called one of my posts "trash" and that was enough for you to vote for me and to announce
"You got your day of grace, Aneninen, it's gone."
(/)
If someone votes for me and posts a case like "You're scum because <reasons>" I can answer "you're wrong because <reasons>". But for a "case" like yours I can answer nothing but a pooping pigeon.

@Toby. Why do I vote PeregrineV over TSO? PeregrineV is a stronger scumread. His catchup was terribly scummy and so were her reactions to others' posts. But, I'd lynch any of them eagerly.

@Cho,
"I think I'm fairly town for outing the neighborhood. Scum wouldn't do that."
– please, stop that bullshyt about the Neighbourhood topic. It's almost as annoying as if someone posted pigeons all the time.

@Izariael, – since when have "feel" and "seem" been buzzwords?

@Goofy,
"I don't see the point of pressuring Pere until he catches all the way up, like I said, pressuring Cho will pay off more right now."
– Why Cho? Besides, I don't think that PeregineV catchup will ever arrive.

@Thor,
"I want to lynch Pere - get with the program."
– So do I. Join and you can have a sip of my leek-soup.

@Cho Chang,
"I may or may not respond more fully in the morning. Good night."
– La wow! In this case, I may or may not want to lynch you. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #506 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 486, Egg wrote:
Tier to TSO wrote:Aneninen, you are not a VI. A VI is someone who shows no signs of competence or desire to improve. You seem to understand the game and play to full effort. Why do you think you are a VI?

That's a long story. In short: I realized a couple of days ago that all I had done before had been the following: creating theories, hypothesises, producing long walls to explain everything and waiting for a reaction like "ah, now we all can see you're right!" – because I had always thought everyone had townread me automatically. Whenever I had no ideas I started fluffing and whenever my theories turned out shyt (which happened most of the time) I got frozen and did nothing. Now I try to play in a different way.

@Toby, / – I'll check that part and Nero later. (Yes, I've forgotten to follow him. Yet again, I'm a genius.)

@PeregrineV. Because of your catchup and your early reactions I "MissMarpled" you scum. Your list () contains quite a few strange things. Eg. Boonskiies is probably scum with no explanation. Goodmorning is leaning scum because she's "icky". Izariael: "high expectations expected"? Thinking that TSO is town that'swhy he's probably scum. Thor is scummy because he was calling the multiball. Toby is null-scum because of...?

(To "MissMarple" – I read an X player in a game. His/her gameplay was/is very similar to an Y player's one in another game. Y flipped alignment A. Therefore, X is probably A too. "MissMarple-ing" is one of the very few ideas of mine which has been working so far. In this case, X=PeregrineV, A=scum. His readlist confirmed my read anyway.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #529 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Toby. I checked it and it was . Now I remember. I thought we had nothing else to talk about at that time.
As for the Nero-read. 'Till that point he was mostly null, as far as I can remember though I didn't understand his case against you, Toby. The case didn't improve later (eg. ). looks like as if he had a read on TSO but there's no real content there. No other content, as far as I can see. He might be a lurking scum or a kind of player who only focuses on certain things. I'd really like to see more content from him.

@Everyone
By the way, I have an idea. It's clear that due to the sheer size of the setup, not everyone are interacting with each other. Would it be useful if I tried to make a "graph" about the interaction frequency?

Post-edit: too many new posts. I'll read them soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #542 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:33 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Muffin, – I think it's a great summary about PeregrineV.

@Toby,
Why? Is it a mere intuition or do you have a case too?
That was answered while I was reading this. So, do you scumread Goodmorning because of her interactions with Csareo?

@PeregrineV, – Yes, I disagree with most of your reads. I haven't got a solid read on Boonskiies at all. I got surprised that you have. Goodmorning and Tiershift are town according to my reads. I've also started to develop a townread on Muffin too, see above. Cho is a big question mark (by the way, she's a she). I checked one game randomly and she got lynched on Day1 as a townie. As for Izariael, what does "high expectations expected" mean? TSO is scum. I've already written about him. I might add: he keeps asking everyone about me but he hadn't provided a real case against me. ("This post is a trash" or whatever is not a real case.) Thor is very town and so as Toby, in my opinion. And yes, you're my strongest scumread. My vote is for you too.

@Muffin, – I'm much older. Also, see my other post about the topic. And I've been WotC-ed once by someone who got annoyed and left the game just because I misread him/her. The WotC happened before the game in question ended. I strongly think that the same person tried to WotC me out of another game despite the fact that I signed up for that game before him/her. I want to have fun but it seems that some players are taking Mafia too seriously (or in an idiotic way?). But I don't want to spoil others' games. If a thing like that has been enough for a WotC what would happen if someone got annoyed by me for something much mor serious?

TSO, + Goodmorning (a later post) + Davesaz (another post) – That was just an idea. Perhaps for a later game-phase, for analysing interactions with a flipped scum (or town)? My intuition says that a graph like that would reveal something. I wish I knew what. And I wouldn't post a graph on Day1. That would only give ideas for the scums.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #663 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Aneninen »

Back.

As for the multiball question (from about Thor's but it appeared before, eg. in PeregrineV's ). I don't get it at all why assuming a multiball setup is a tell at all. Because of the sheer size of the game a multiball has a considerable possibilitiy. If there were about 13 players, I'd call it a tell but with 21 players...?
However, @PeregrineV,
Thor was neither the only one and (as far as I can remember) nor the first one who was talking about a multiball
. Why Thor is scummy? Why not the others? Because Thor started to build up a wagon against you?

Thor,
"@Everyone - Pere claimed scum. I caught him. You may sheep me now."
– Can you explain that claim for me?

Boonskiies,
"Don't push me to claim, please."
– Whut?! Are you reading the game at all?
"I'm almost positive it's multiball. My role basically implies it."
– Uhhhh. Regardless of your alignment you shouldn't have said that. :-(

Scripten,
"Heh. I like this. Not yet ready to sheep Thor, but this is a good post."
– Did you get the claim Thor had talked about? If so, why aren't you sheeping? If not, why was that post good?

Axel, – Wait-oh... I think I skimmed over this from Scripten:
"This looks like a vote for town cred rather than a vote based on actual scumhunting."
– I'm also willing to hear an answer, Scripten! (I've read but that was very weak.)

Going on soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #668 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 601, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 590, Thor665 wrote:
In post 126, Goofyd00d wrote:Considering 4 is the meta for almost garunteed, I would say 5 people in a hood contains a scum, and maybe even multi factions.

Here's another mention of multiball that didn't bother Pere.

Could be Goofy is scum.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH BLAT.
So, it seems that everyone has got scumread by you who has, had, will have metioned multiball. You know what? It's possible that we have a multiball setup here. Go on, call me scum too!

@Goodmorning. You're talking with PeregrineV. What's your read on him?

In post 623, T S O wrote:I think you're definitely winning the argument, as you usually do - but I'm still not remotely sold on Pere-scum. I have been trying to get Aneninen-wagon on track, but everyone is busy voting your wagon. It's quite sad.

There may be a possible answer for the failure of your wagon. Thor isn't winning because he's Thor – he provided a
case
against PeregrineV. (And many of us have our own reasons for being on that wagon, regardless of Thor.) So far you've had no real case against me. Therefore keeping asking others for scumreading me is not working. Of course, if someone provided a case you'd eagerly parrot that, I suppose.
Focusing on one single player doesn't help the town at all – therefore, my scumread on you is getting stronger and stronger.

In post 626, T S O wrote:I mean, coming from my own perspective, when someone aggressively attacks me for what I perceive to be very little, I'm always going to kick back at them.

So. This means that you attack everyone who's scumreading you, doesn't it? Or at least, I can't really imagine a scumread on you which you'd "percieve big enough".

Davesaz, and others – The conversation between Thor and PeregrineV is definitely not a setup speculation.

Garmmrn, – I'll ignore your vote until you provide any reasons for it. I don't think you're surprised now.

Scripten, – Ignore that part, please. When I posted the previous part of my catch-up I haven't read the posts of the last 3 pages.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #675 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Garmmr: I've already checked but apart from the part that "I'm the close 2nd" and the part where I questioned your Boonskiies vote I have found nothing.

Tomorrow I may have more time. I'll check the posts between Thor and PeregrineV again because it's possible that I missed things because of the sheer size and amount of the posts.

@Cho: WTF? Yet another vote with no additional content?

At this point I must tell you the following: If I got lynched Today you all should examine these votes. It's strongly possible that the scums are between these votes because they want to build a counter-wagon quickly.

In other words: compare the PeregrineV wagon and my one. On PeregrineV there were much content written. On me, almost nothing.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #682 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

TSO. Your last statement is wrong. You can ISO me to see: apart from my random vote I've only voted for PeregrineV so far. And I posted my reasons for doing so.
My scumread gets stronger because it seems that you're doing nothing but tunnelling me. Eg. out of your last 10 posts there were only 2 which weren't about me in some aspects.
"It's a nasty feeling when you get caught as scum, isn't it?"
– Well, if I were you I'd start to construct a very good excuse now. Your gameplay will look very awkward after my flip.
"If you don't like Aneninen, try using your vote. I hear all the cool kids are doing it these days."
– For sure, yeah. Day1 mislynches are very good.

@Garrmr
"finally I don't like the way Aneninen handled the way I pushed on boonskies by trying to disprove my points yet being unable to, ending up saying I don't agree with you. It just felt like a failed chainsaw attempt for boon."

I didn't find that part, sorry. "I don't agree with you" = "I see your points, even if I have a different opinion". Thats'why I didn't answer anything else. My goal is to examine the players' motivations whether they're coming from a town or a scum. That's all: I moved on, I found more interested things in the thread. I'd have tried harder to push you if I had performed a Chainsaw. Especially because you had been voting for Boonskiies before you voted for me.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #683 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Aneninen »

By this "TSO. Your last statement is wrong." I meant .
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #765 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Aneninen »

Started to cacth-up.

TSO, . By that point there was one single wagon. PeregrineV's. I'm on that because of my own reads, even if you don't believe it. Because I catched up with that post by reading and writing simultaneously I hadn't know how many votes there were on PeregrineV.
But, I think you'll gonna tunnel me regardless of my posts. (This is what I call "Regardless Of Card".)
However, I can see that you're focusing on others as well right now.

Garmrmr. I see that you thought I was trying to protect Boonskiies. It's my fault but I forgot to tell you something. I've known him from Mini #1585. In that game he had the same Day1 gameplay before he replaced out and he was town. That'swhy I thought he was town. (As for my reads now I need to follow the recent events.)

Axle. Why do you think there is a "4th party"?

Goodmorning,
"I think perhaps the number of Neighbourhoods would be useful to know, but then I think if it turns out everyone's in a neighbourhood then they could easily have been generated randomly, which would tell us nothing."
– And that sums my thoughts about the Neighbourhood topic. I'd been thinking this even before the game started.

In post 720, Scripten wrote:
Because an easily-compiled list of neighborhood composition is pro-town.

No, it is not. I think you've just wanted to earn some town-credit.

TierShift,
"I find the reactions to 360 and 412 scummy. Feels like he doesn't want to get associated with anyone or speak up to anyone."
– Why were those posts scummy? The latter part is not true. Whom should I speak up anyway? Those who are among my townreads are not wagoned right now. (1 vote maximum.) What do you want? Another playerlist?

Thor, are you scumreading TierShift?

Everyone: maybe my catchup is shorter and less detailed than usual. (1) Most of the posts were about the Neighbourhoods, you can read my opinion above. (2) I know it's only my word but there is at least one scum on my wagon. (Most probably TSO.) I still think that my wagon length is absurd compared to the posts about me and to the amount of my posts. You might not believe me now but these things will be important later. (3) My sweetheart has just arrived home while I've been writing this and her tattoo is ready. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #768 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 766, T S O wrote:and why do you feel the need to constantly warn people about your wagon?

I'll explain it later.

In post 766, T S O wrote:why do you feel the need to constantly justify being illogical at worst or surface deep at best with your analysis?

I don't think I'm illogical. I'm asking you as well: do you want a readlist?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #774 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 770, hephaestus wrote:Hey Anen! Trying to find a game where you played as scum, help me out?

There are no examples for that. I'm always town. Just like in IRL games. The legendary Aneninen-ish 2% scumrate. Ask the same thing a year later or so.
On another site (which is not a mafia-forum but sometimes they launch Mafias) once I drew SK (non-consecutive-Night SK lol) but the setup was a role madness and so swingy that the game was broken on Day2. I got lynched on Day3 or so and I had not even a mathematical chance for winning. (A pity because I produced at least 2 WIFOMs in every single post lol.) I can link that if you wish.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #792 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:59 am

Post by Aneninen »

You can add me to Cho and Goodmorning.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #860 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Aneninen »

Some reads.
Because of the number of players I used 7 cathegories (I usually use 5). "Null" and "Unsorted" show the same scumminess, but "Null" is not enough informatin, "Unsorted" = I don't know.

Aeronaut
– very little content and even in his contentful posts he hasn't pointed out anything interesting. Null/lean scum; might be a lurker.

Davesaz
– quite a careful gameplay. Not too many reads on others. He's flying under the radar and if he's scum, he's been doing it well so far. Though my intuition says he is not. Lean town/Unsorted. (?)

Nero
– apart from scumreading Toby there hasn't been too much for a long time. Reads were given with no arguments. Eg. . He posts and asks a lot about the Neighbourhoods. (Why?) Then he tries to figure out the amount of scums in each Neighbourhoods. A diversion? / are... defending PeregrineV? Lean scum.

Thor
– Thor is just being Thor. Is it easy to get annoyed by his style? Yes. Does that mean that he's scum? No. What I see is a town-Thor (though I've played with him only twice). But, there is something else. Somehow I can feel that he's nervous. But since there's no wagon against him this must be a town-frustration, in my opinion. Probably town.

Goodmorning
– Town vibes. Though, it seems that she's skimming over things and players. (Eg she mentiones Egg in and his presence surprises her in ; still no answer for my question about PeregrineV, nothing about Scripten...) On the other hand, she seems to be overly focused on certain players, eg. Thor. Might be merely statistics, though. (I mean, 38 posts so far and there are quite a few players whom I've never interacted with yet.) Lean town.

TierShift
– He keeps asking, examining things and willing to change his reads if something new shows up and he even admits if he's misread something. Probably town.

T S O
– I've already posted my case against him. (In short: he knew Csareo's bullshyt pretty well and he still started an unnecessary "fight" with him. He needn't have done that if he were town.) Also, his case against me is very weak, at least 2 players posted more things about me. Still, I'd really like to see more posts from him doing different things than tunnelling me. Probably scum.

Egg
– Not too many posts. Nothing really scummy though, assuming that there is a scum in their Neighbourhood () is just as WTF as Nero's amount-guessing. Unsorted (?)

Izariael
– Having ISO-ed him I noticed that there was... no well-based case from him against Scripten. He was playing with words and talking about the Neighbourhoods... Lean scum (! if someone proves I'm wrong, depends on the case. If someone confirms my read here, he's the most probable scum.)

Scripten
– What's the story here? All I can see is a moderately-active townie who (maybe?) waits for more content and reads. Have I missed something? Also, I find it strange that Scripten is mentioned many more times than according to the amount of his content should have been. Lean town.

The next part of the reads is coming soon.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #862 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

Quick-reply: there will be another part today, or at least I hope so.
I'm trying to produce a readable amount of content so as to get rid of annoying wall-posts (which I've been producing 987254 more times than I should have). After that you can ask questions (you too, TSO) and I'll answer them as soon as I have time for that.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #863 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

More reads.

AxleGrease
– I don't understand why he focuses on certain things (mostly Scripten and Thor) but his posting style gives me town wibes. I hope he'll "widen his sight" later. Lean town.

Hephaestus
– Almost null content but that technically naked vote in is a thing I don't like. Null/Lean scum.

Boonskiies
– I can see the same Boonskiies I saw in another game and he was town there, but with much fewer posts and less content. Though, he's not too active elsewhere either. Lean town.

PeregrineV
– I've already talked about this. No matter if you're calling my case weak. By the way, it "merely" consists of the following facts: (1) his intro with that sheeping vote (2) his overly-detailed null-telling catchup (3) ...which has never been finished (4) his early reactions to other players (5) his catchup list (6) his compromising reactions after I questioned his reads (with no real signs of being convinced) (7) that whole "is it a multiball or not" bullshyt (how many percents, is it 21 or 21+ etc.) Probably scum.

Garmr
– Hard question. He's been after the wrong players all the time (not only because of his vote for me, I mean Toby and Boonskiies too) and I don't know whether it comes from a town or a scum mindset. Unsorted.

Muffin
– Not too much content but it seems that he's doing real scumhunting. Lean town.

GoofyDood
– I've almost forgotten that he's here too. Too little content and I know it's only me who dislikes lurkers and keeps calling them scummy. Null/Lean scum.

Cho
– Have you all ISO-ed her? She looks as she had been doing something but most of her posts are basicly nothing. Her naked vote on me is a WTF ( and there have been no posts from her since that one) but, her previous vote for Davesaz () was not better either. Lean scum. (Or probably scum?)

TobyLoby
– I townread her early-game but she's been not too active nowadays. Not active elsewhere as well; unless her forthcoming posts are scummy my read stays the same. Probably town.

GrayFox
– I liked his replace-in post but apart from another post there's nothing else. We need more content. Lean town/Null.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #920 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

@TSO. From now on, I'm ignoring your posts about calling me scum. You call me scum regardless of my posts and I still remember that you've been doing this since I called you scum for the first time.

@Tiershift. Please, be more sensible than TSO. I'm quoting my post I made between the two parts of my catchups:
"I'm trying to produce a readable amount of content so as to get rid of annoying wall-posts (which I've been producing 987254 more times than I should have). After that you can ask questions (you too, TSO) and I'll answer them as soon as I have time for that."

@Goodmorning. Can you explain your vote? It doesn't make sense for me.

@Hephaestus. How is it possible that you've got a NULL on PeregrineV? Even an Unsure/Unsorted would be strange but how can someone with that amount of content null?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #922 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Aneninen »

Where do you think I omitted full arguments? (Everywhere is not an answer. Whenever I post walls players call my gameplay bad and they don't read my posts at all.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #924 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

Walls with zillions of post-links haven't been popular either. And I hate long-long-long quote-walls. Besides, there are players here who haven't been doing anything useful and you call a readlist which was a result of ISO-ing everyone? Hmmm...
I'm telling for the last time: ask a question (eg. why do you have a xxx-read on yyy?) and I'll answer. If not, I'll finish this conversation because we're getting nowhere.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #938 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Axel (and Muffin too): whenever I posted long walls I experienced that many players hadn't read them at all, regardless of using spoiler tags or not. That's what I meant by "unpopular".
Also, posting that comes "natural" lead to a terrible gameplay in my very first game here. Even if I technically solved the game by Day3, we lost because I had so little town credit that noone believed me that I was telling the truth. Post-game I checked the dead-topic so as to find that even the townies wanted to see the remaining scum win because "he's an ace in this game" – while there were about 2 posts about me like "lol, check out that, Aneninen's solving the game in the end". By the way, Thor can remember that game quite well, despite of my annoying "natural" gameplay I managed to drive a wagon against him to achieve a Day1 mislynch. La wow!

Also, Axel, why do you think Scripten is scum? I've read that thread thoroughly and I can see nothing there, apart from the fact that Izariael's case had been very weak when he started voting for Scripten.

@Goodmorning. What exactly do you want to "reach" with that vote? If you don't provide a case against Thor, I doubt anyone might follow your vote. I also doubt that Thor will be "scared" of your vote.

@Boonskiies.
"I haven't really gotten many reads.
– how is it possible? There are almost a thousand posts here, there are 21 players in the game. You
must
have reads on at least 6–7 players.
"Are you suggesting that I'm policy lynch that you think I'm a fine lynch?"
– Who told that you'd bee a policy lynch?! At least two players have scumread you so far, and to tell the truth, I don't like your recent two posts either.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #948 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:12 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Axel, as for your case against Scripten. (1) I still don't see the strong "case" of Izariael against him. (2) Posting suspicions without reasoning is a thing I don't like either and may come from a scum mind. Unfortunately, I've seen townies doing the same a lot of times. (3) That
"I think I can deal with the guilt of putting someone at L-8 or so."
is indeed a bit WTF. (I mean, it makes no sense.) (4)
"he knows other peoples alignments"
– only if it's not a Mulitball. (Oooh, I've just used that word, what's gonna happen now! ^_^)

@Garmr. In theory, everyone can be sorted. In pratice, it's not always that easy for me. In your case, you seem to have a town mindset. However, a town mindset can be mimed by a scum too. Since I don't really get your votes and reads, I'm not sure whether you're town reading the game in an entirely different way or a scum, imitating a town mindset. Your latest post suggests the first possibility, on the other hand.

@Goodmorning. What if Thor's right? Remember, during my catchup I found PeregrineV scummy too, even if I can't prove it because Thor's vote came earlier.

@Thor. So, you don't remember. Well, you won't miss that memory. Ever. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #964 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 950, Scripten wrote:
In post 948, Aneninen wrote:That
"I think I can deal with the guilt of putting someone at L-8 or so."
is indeed a bit WTF. (I mean, it makes no sense.)

I said that in response to Izar's point that me voting for top wagon was somehow scummy. (Did you notice that, with extra votes on her, Cho wrote a post that was town-feeling enough for me to feel comfortable unvoting her?)
More to come regarding current events when I have time.

Which one of Cho's posts gave you town vibes?
I'm waiting for that "more to come".

In post 954, goodmorning wrote:
In post 948, Aneninen wrote:@Goodmorning. What if Thor's right? Remember, during my catchup I found PeregrineV scummy too, even if I can't prove it because Thor's vote came earlier.

Right about what? About Pere being Scum? 1
What does that have to do with Thor being Scum? 2

(1) Yes
(2) Nothing. Thor's posts in general give me town vibes. However, it's possible that he's bussing or we've got a Multiball. (I saw Thor getting involved in a "1vs1" fight in another game. I voted for the same player as he, but Thor got lynched eventually and he flipped scum. At the end it turned out that the game was a Multiball and I was right about the other player because she was scum in another faction. F-ck that, after Thor's flip I didn't think that there was a scum-vs-scum fight. Had I gone on with my original scumread, we'd have won. I'll remember this story not to make the same mistake again.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #968 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I
did
get what you meant but that didn't help me sorting you. (And you must admit, the thing you explained can be faked as well.) That'swhy I answered the thing I did.

What's your opinion about Boonskiies now? Because now it's
me
who didn't like his recent posts. (, , )
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Aneninen »

Okay.
It seems that many of the active players are doing the following:
(1) calling me scum regardless of my posts
(2) trying to discredit me in every possible way (the most "popular" amongst these way are the "he's unable to understand our posts" and the "he's unable to make rational arguments")
(3) talking AT me instead of talking TO me.

It's clear that some of the players have a GREAT interest in the things above, so as to reach a situation where the possible answers for EVERYTHING which comes from me are
(1) I don't care because he's scum
(2) I don't care because he's an idiot.

I DO have ideas about the emergence of this situation and I do have about the players who have interest in it but, it seems that someone else will have to discover these facts because these would be discredited pieces of information if they were coming from my slot.

Mind these:

If you WERE interested in my answers you could have asked questions. It didn't happen.
If you NEEDED information for getting a read on me you could have maintained a real communication instead of asking OTHERS about me. It didn't happen.
If you WERE really thinking that I didn't understand your posts or I was unable to express myself, you could have pointed out the concerning bits of information so as to resolve all the possible misunderstandings. It didn't happen.

Therefore, from now on, I refuse to communicate with the players mentioned above because it's pointless. Should you change your attitude, I'd change my attitude too.

Feel free to lynch me. It's not true that I don't care. In this particular game I strongly think that my lynch would be LITERALLY an informational lynch. After my flip my alignment will be cleared and there will be plenty of time for reading this Day again to get plenty of information – despite the fact that many of the players WILL be saying "he was lynched because he was stupid".

Remember one fact. I'm not the best player on this forum but, I'm not an idiot.
Never underestimate anyone. (Especially a player who has been tried to be killed IN REAL LIFE before.)

_____

post-edit. PeregrineV, your question about Scripten is noted.
This
is unseful kind of communication, I'll answer it but it's possible that the answer will come tomorrow.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1000, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 860, Aneninen wrote:Scripten – What's the story here? All I can see is a moderately-active townie who (maybe?) waits for more content and reads. Have I missed something? Also, I find it strange that Scripten is mentioned many more times than according to the amount of his content should have been. Lean town.

I would like more elaboration on this, as to why he leans town.

First of all, I checked Izariael's vote-post again and that case is pretty much nothing.
"Top scumread would be Scripten. I'm irked by everything in his ISO."
There was 6 posts from Scripten in that time. 4 were null. How could he be "irked"? After that, he started interacting with certain players. His reactions seemed to be normal town reactions for me. There are also town bits like this
"What is this in reference to? I've got to admit that this game moves way too fast for random statements with no direct context to stick in my mind."
in (responding to Boonskiies). Also, I believe that he was reading and thinking before joining your wagon.

PeregrineV wrote:Your scumread and vote of me came without you doing any of these things to me. Explain the hypocrisy.

You're wrong. Remember. We were talking about your readlist, for example. The whole multiball-topic has been an overdone shyt in my opinion, so I haven't talked a lot about that. That's true. Also, we haven't interacted too much, maybe we had other things to do. But, as you can see, if questions are asked, answers are given.
Right now, I still think you're scum but I have two stronger scumreads. A pity that noone would ever believe me.

_____

And I've started to focus on the things which were lost. Ignored. Forgotten. Come, little yarns, come to me, we'll dream together. Tell me the story just like Laura Palmer told me 3 years ago by sitting on my bed for weeks. And I understood in the end.

I'm not telling right now but here is something.

Thor posts a readlist like this: and no one bats an eye.
Aneninen posts a readlist like this: and and everyone loses their minds.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1028, Thor665 wrote:Well.
1. I don't think there has been enough time for anyone to actually particularly react to my list.
2. I only did it because I was asked.
3. Would you like some cheese?

1. Maybe. That fact have not give a read on you. Time passes. It is giving a read on certain players.
2. Does that make a difference?
3. Yes, please. I'm going to coock lecho today. Do you want some? (Sausage excluded, sorry. I'm a vegetarian.)

@Garmrmrhh. I can see that you had drawn a lot of "Regardless Of" cards before the game started. You needn't play all of them at me. You'll need them later.

______

Through the darkness of future past, the magician longs to see, one chance out between two worlds. Fire Walk With Me!
One of my scumreads confirmed himself.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I explained my posts about Boonskiies and about my problems with your case against him. Our conversation was ended because you assumed that I'd been unable to understand your posts. Basicly, you're discarding everything I post unless you can add it to your case. Hadn't you do so, you'd know what a "Regardless of Card" is.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

As for your , Garmmr.

You mentioned my read on Boonskiies. Sure, that is
one
possible interpretation, and for you, definitely the most confortable one so as to scumread me.
Another
possible interpretation would be the following.
"I'm not saying that he's town. He may be scum. But, NOT because of your reasons."
and
"That's why I thought he was town."
are different aspects of the same thing. Boonskiies early-Day1 play was a thing which I'd seen before and in that game he had been town. Thinking =/= saying. Why? Because, at that point the only data about Boonskiies was his early-gameplay. At the beginning, we have very little information thats'why our reads are often unreliable. Thinking that he's town because of his intro is not enough for saying the same thing. I've never ruled out the possibility that he's scum. I told you only the following: if he
is
, your arguments don't proove it.
Yet again, you could have asked about the topic above. It did not happen. Instead of that, YOU decided what the ONLY meaning of those things might have been.

I'm pretty much uninterested in the rest of that post. It's full of contradictions, self-contradictions and pieces of proof for my thoughts. Just look at this sentence:
"You didn't understand what i was trying to convoy and i gave up and dropped it."
– and you're saying it's
me
, who's responsible for the absence of communication. Also, yet again: you're talking AT me instead of talking TO me.

Achievement Unlocked:

If it weren't a game, you'd have got the following title for your attitude:
Honorary Member Of My Nation

Until your willingness to change your attitude equals zero,

* * * COMMUNICATION IS TERMINATED * * *
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I looked up to sky to see the dark grey cubes flying.
The dark grey cubes of double standards, of puppetshow authorities, of inverted telescopes.
Thought control punishes the one who still dares and drives into caves those who dare not.

Things like this:
"Town don't seek to discredit cases for the sake of trying to make another player look bad."
make me think things like these.

But, nowadays I need not care.

I should not care.

There are puppets who are able to dance with no one.

Time passes.
It's time to give you a bone so that you will search more meat on it.
This.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: T S O

I'd have more ideas. That has not been a bad idea. Even if I have better ideas too. I could post more. I could post in a sensible way. But no. Not yet. You would not believe me. Not yet. The puppets are made of Regardless-Of-Cards. The more they use them, the smaller they will be.

Hint.

The events make sense. Especially if it's a Multiball.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

Don't worry I'm not doing that.

I'm still willing to maintain a sensible communication with those who are actually interested in my posts.
The last two days have proven that certain players are obsessed with scumreading me even if I don't do anything and are unable or unwilling to focus on the game itself.

Therefore, even if I'm reading the game, I think it'd be unnecessary to post my thoughts because all I'd get would be more talk at me.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

Happy Birthday, Thor!

Also a preemptive prod dodge because If I don't have time to post tonight (GMT+1) I may run out of the 2-days-limit. Sorry for that.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Aneninen »

As for the recent events.

(1) Just as I've expected. TSO was going on with my "case", regardless of the fact that I didn't post too much content. It seems that he's been using me as a "reference point". I mean, he's reading everyone by examining the players' attitude towards his Aneninen-read. This is utterly anti-town. If he were a relatively new player I'd think that his gameplay is simply silly. But, as far as I know, TSO is said to be an expert. In his case it's scummy.
Some examples: , , , , , , , and finally, . I don't understand /.

Even others noticed this phenomenon. Eg. Thor (), Tiershift in , Fonz in , Davesaz in

(1.1) Also, I was curious whether anyone would notice that I had posted things I hadn't like about TSO
before
the post he had been quoting all the time. Eg. Tiershift
did
notice it in (it appears again in ). Also Fonz in . I mean, was an
addition
to my previous posts. My FoS on TSO started by the time he was interacting with Csareo. You all can check it out. I strongly think that TSO has been ignoring that part intentionally.

(2) Thor's made me think.
"@TSO - your current rage posting is not helping
me
with much."
– I wonder what that "me" meant. In general, it seems that Thor has been losing plenty of town-credit. Maybe I should examine this progression later.

(3) Tiershift's scumhunting and game-reading seems to be genuine. Eg. /, ,
Hm. He mentioned Scripten's "current events" part in . It's strange that Scripten had left out plenty of things, eg. the TSO/Aneninen event. I wonder, why.

(4) Same goes for Egg, eg. . (He also find the post from Garmr he quoted there strange. I knew that Garmr had ignored my answer so as to keep scumreading me but I didn't point it out because I thought it wouldn't have made any difference.)

(5) It's hard to read Nero. Sometimes his posts are contentful, sometimes I don't know what to think. Eg. in
"I'd also help you guys pl TSO. *hint hint*"
– as far as I know, pl = policy lynch. How would that help the town? (Even if it'd be TSO?!) In contrast, – the thing Nero mentioned was indeed a WTF!

(6) Peregrinev has some points too. Eg. the end of . I still think he's likely scum though and he's trying to "throw in" other topics so as to "elude". (I'm pretty unsure about this latter one.) Peregrinev should stop talking about that multiball-topic. I don't think we could get anything new out of that.

(7) Boonskiies's softclaim. I don't know what to think. It might have come from a newb-town (I don't think it was a good idea) or a scum who wanted to get a free pass.

(8) Davesaz, see the TSO part for answers. Also, I don't think your footnote was too significant. ()

(9) Flubber, welcome to the Game. Are there reasons for ? Okay, I found some later but I'd like to see more. And more reads on others too.

_____

I know I've left out plenty of things but for now, that's all. As always, I'm open to
sensible
communication.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1393, Scripten wrote:
In post 1392, Aneninen wrote:
(3) Tiershift's scumhunting and game-reading seems to be genuine. Eg. /, ,
Hm. He mentioned Scripten's "current events" part in . It's strange that Scripten had left out plenty of things, eg. the TSO/Aneninen event. I wonder, why.

I mentioned it. I said that it was a bunch of tunneling that didn't give me any sort of alignment-indicative reads, save for the very end when TSO finally backed off on his case on you. I tried to ask AxleGreaser about it since he was also slightly involved in the interaction, but he just dodged the question.

Mhm, that can be a possible interpretation of those lines. I might have misread your post.

In post 1396, T S O wrote:Using a hard scumread as the basis for my reads is actually quite a solid tactic, Anen, and it's really not indicative one way or another.

Having an adamantite read on Day1 is rare, not backing a read with strong reasons is strange. Plenty of other players have questioned your reads. What will you do if you manage to get me lynched and I flip town? Have you been thinking about that yet? What will happen to your "solid tactic" in that case?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Boonskiies, – thanks for your another helpful post ^_^ /sarcasm

@Axle, can you explain what does Fferyllt Trajectory have to do with this game right now?

@Garmr. As far as I can remember, the backbone of your case was that I had attacked you so as to protect Boonskiies. But you didn't mention Boonskiies in amongst your scumreads. Why? (It's strange because I haven't liked his latest posts, they were infrequent, null and there were no scumhunting in them at all.) Also, f-ck grammar, start posting in Dutch! Dutch is cute. ^_^

@TSO, – neither was I. You have 2 votes or something, including mine.

Can someone (who votes for him) summarize the case against Scripten?
Also, Scripten, can you link a town and a scum game of yours?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1440, Garmr wrote:
I believe boons soft roleclaim as I don't see why scum would do it. I will agree through his done pretty much nothing all game.

Yes, he may be a town-PR, but he may be a scum too who wants to get a "free card" for a while. I still don't understand why he softclaimed at all. (Especally since it's in contract with his post. I mean with the
lack
of his posts.)

@Scripten. I've checked it. Your gameplay here is very far from the one you were scum in. It's not a very strong alignment tell though. That game was a Newbie and this one is a Large Normal with 21 players and the total amount of finished games is quite low.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1445, AxleGreaser wrote:
is that answering your question, because the question is like asking, "whats looking for tells got to do with the game right now".

No, I was asking especially about the concept of Fferyllt Trajectory, not the thing you put between ""-s ^_^

In post 1446, Scripten wrote:
Meta is useful, but people's playstyles change based on context and, if they are aware of their meta, they can analyze what works and what doesn't to improve their game.

Yes, I know that I'm overrating meta-information like previous games, recent activity etc. I shouldn't care about those pieces of information less. Especially since my meta looks as if I were a schizophrenic idiot right now. Or a Malkavian, lol. ^_^

In post 1455, T S O wrote:So, what you think he's doing if he's scum, is making a claim which will probably come out on d2/d3 and get him lynched or heavily pressured?

That was about Boonskiies, I think.
Well, it would depend on the role itself. Eg. claiming an FBI Agent would be absolutely unconfirmable (so, good for scum), but full-claiming it would be very bad. Same goes for eg. a 1-shot Werewolf Cop (or Red Mafia Cop, or whatever the name is). However, I can see no point of a softclaim in those cases (if the PR is real) but I can see the benefits of a scum fakeclaiming those.
Caveat: there are many other possibilities besides those two.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Aneninen »

In I posted the following about the topic:
"(7) Boonskiies's softclaim. I don't know what to think. It might have come from a newb-town (I don't think it was a good idea) or a scum who wanted to get a free pass."
– My thoughts haven't changed since then. (If you were to ask whether I'd lynch him Today, my answer would be no.)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1469 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Axle. It seems that you too have realized that TSO is misrepresenting me ().
As for your next post: so, I think I've misunderstood the concept of Fferyllt Trajectory. I thought it is a method or something like that which could be used in certain situations, but it's a general concept. Am I right now?

Hephaestus is a lurk-scum, in my opinion. He promises posts all the time but those posts never arrive.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Yeah, TSO,
that
post helped the town
a lot
. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1472, T S O wrote:Coming from fucking you? What the fuck have you done all game?

Besides tunnelling me without providing a real case (...as other players have noticed it as well), what the f-ck have you done all game?

But, you know, what? Until we have new reads, let's finish posting about each other. Both of us are thinking that the other one is scum. You'd never admit, I suppose, that you're wrong. However, I
never
say that it's 100.00% that I'm right. I'm not afraid of getting lynched because of you; I'll flip town and that will give the town valuable infromation. I'd eagerly lynch you because I think you're scum and I'm not afraid of facing the music if I'm wrong and you flip town. But, right now we're getting nowhere. Therefore, a fight like this doesn't help the town – but helps the scums
a lot
! I'm not moving my vote until I find someone scummier and I suggest you doing the same.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1476, AxleGreaser wrote:
One day I want to play game with Fferyllt and see if in practice, my understanding matches hers.
Just like any terminology in mafia it can be abused. I think I saw a stat on flailing the other day indicating it was pretty much no better than random. Given the times I have seen people described as "flailing" when they weren't and it just a BS bunch of pressure, then looking for flailing or trajectory is no better than the person using it.

I've played with Fferyllt twice. It's fun to play with her.
And yes, every theory, terminology, buzzword, town/scumtell can be mis-used and abused.

In post 1482, T S O wrote:
In post 1474, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1472, T S O wrote:Coming from fucking you? What the fuck have you done all game?

Besides tunnelling me without providing a real case (...as other players have noticed it as well), what the f-ck have you done all game?

But, you know, what? Until we have new reads, let's finish posting about each other. Both of us are thinking that the other one is scum. You'd never admit, I suppose, that you're wrong.
However, I
never
say that it's 100.00% that I'm right.
I'm not afraid of getting lynched because of you; I'll flip town and that will give the town valuable infromation.
I'd eagerly lynch you because I think you're scum and I'm not afraid of facing the music if I'm wrong and you flip town.
But, right now we're getting nowhere. Therefore, a fight like this doesn't help the town – but helps the scums
a lot
! I'm not moving my vote until I find someone scummier and I suggest you doing the same.

This makes 0 fucking sense, by the way.
He says he wants to lynch me and he's willing to face it if I'm town - then says our fight is helping scum and is bad?

And that's an example for misrepresentation.

What I said: I strongly think you're scum. Unless my reads change I'm willing to lynch you. If I manage to do so and my read on you is wrong, I'll take the responsibility for that. Since none of us seems to be successful at convincing many other players, we're getting nowhere. Instead of going on, we should stop – because we're generating much noise – and focus on others too.

Had you interpreted my post in another way, you could have ask questions about it. It didn't happen.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'll post tomorrow. Seriously.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Catching-up. @TSO. As for Hephaestus, ISO him! Naked vote for Nero. Half-hearted focusing on me. Null-ing PerV (not unsorted/unsure, NULL). Naked vote for me. Naked unvote from me. And promises, promises that he will post his reads. Need I say more?

It's hard to follow the whole Thor/PeregrineV interaction because of its sheer size. Recently I've started to be less confident about my scumread on PeregrineV but that might be only my fault. Thor may be wrong about his case but I still don't think he's scum. In my opinion he got votes because most of us are tired of reading his permanent fight with PeregrineV.

Flubber may be town. Eg. his seems to be genuine (and most of the 15xx posts too). Care to write more about and ?

@Muffin. What was your problem with my TSO vote?

@Garmr. What sort of new wagon would you start? You mentioned four names, as far as I can see. Why those? Why not eg. Hephaestus? Yet you voted for Axle later. Do you think it's a good wagon now? As a matter of fact...

In post 1595, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1589, Garmr wrote:What I find wrong is how your attacking the Aneninen, wagon and trying to disassemble it with out once saying Aneninen, is town.

And what is wrong with that?
If Aneninen is scum then other scum may have decide to bus him. There is no requirement for me to believe Anenne is scum to have trouble with understanding the veracity of the cases against him.
wow what OMGUS.

Wait-oh.
WHUT?
In this case your whole gameplay makes no sense as a town.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: AxleGreaser

To tell the truth, I've had an intuition that he had been protecting me because of trying to get towncredits in case of my mislynch. I've never mentioned it, I know, because I still think that I can do more in this situation by posting less. As the game went on my intuition got stronger and stronger But this post was the cherry on the pie. It's not an intuition any more.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Aneninen »

Neednt we find a better wagon than Thor?
Mobilepost Im working.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1690 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1613, AxleGreaser wrote:
I can easily suspect TSO's reasons for voting you without knowing or even having strong views of your alignment.
people are attemtping to claim I must prove you are town to believe TSO is scum, that is balderdash.1

If you are scum and he is bussing, his reasons are likely to be crap.
If you are town and he is scum then he is setting you up as what he thought was an easy mislynch, his reasons are likely to be crap.
In either case if I find he has been prosecuting a case against you without really thinking about it and without actual reasons to call you scum, then he is scummy.2

(1) It's not that you should prove that I'm town. It's the style you're protecting me. Your vehemence.
(2) And here, you're completely ignoring the possiblility that there are more scum teams and TSO and I are in different teams. Even if I'm town, noone else knows that for sure right now. Why did you do so? Isn't it possible that
you
and TSO are in different scum teams? (Or, an another possibility, I must admit, I'm mis-reading TSO and you're setting up a lynch?)

In post 1595, AxleGreaser wrote:and nope, I very purposefully did not do the leg work of examining those games ,that I pointed out to you,
but i do want to be sure that your reasons for voting him, when I examine them, have to make sense in light of that game.

Wait-oh. Did you say here that you hadn't examined my previous games?

In post 1623, Muffin wrote:
In post 1612, Aneninen wrote:@Muffin. What was your problem with my TSO vote?

I didn't like the way you seemingly developed a scumread on TSO because he was aggro on you.

He had been on my FoS list before he launched his "so-called case" against me and started voting for me. He became my top-scumread because he didn't provide a real case against me, yet he was (and has been) tunnelling me relentlessly.

Egg wrote:So without the "fucking shitty" etc to make it sound worse, TSO, let me know if I'm understanding your Aneninen case correctly. He called you scum. You said his reasons were bad. He didn't respond. Town would absolutely 100% of the time respond, so he's scum?

You wanted an answer from me.
Your ascertainment is not entirely true. I kept responding TSO for a while and I stopped it because I found out that he was tunnelling me regardless of my posts. (That's what I call playing the "Regardless of Card".)

TSO wrote:Aneninen, at a time
where I was easy to attack
, called me scum for bullshit reasons.

TSO, that's wrong! Read back the first couple of pages. I had been away for a short while and when I caught up you weren't an easy attack any more!

TSO wrote:Oh, it definitely implies a scumread on me. Problem is, I snapped out of being an emo bitch and attacked him for shitty reasoning, and he ...walked away and never replied or defended himself, while still having a scumread on me.

Wrong again. I stopped the conversation only partly because of you. I also thought that Garmrmr's case was pigeon poop, some players started calling me scum without giving reasons about it and two naked votes appeared on me. (Meanwhile, there were zillions of posts about PeregrineV, Scripten, and some other players.)
THAT'SWHY
I stopped replying. I wrote in the following:
"It seems that
many of the active players
are doing the following..."
It was not "TSO is doing..." it was "many of the players". As for my scumread, I've written a lot about it. Plus, I have other scumreads as well. Do you have other scumreads as well?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1636, T S O wrote:
In post 1612, Aneninen wrote:Catching-up. @TSO. As for Hephaestus, ISO him! Naked vote for Nero. Half-hearted focusing on me. Null-ing PerV (not unsorted/unsure, NULL). Naked vote for me. Naked unvote from me. And promises, promises that he will post his reads. Need I say more?

Yes. The majority of those things point to him not giving a fuck about this game. I don't think you're going to be able to prove the difference between that and scum here.

Hephaestus did something similar in a game before, it was abandoned but he was scum.

In post 1653, AxleGreaser wrote:I had read Anenenien games some time ago.
broadly speaking his play was in line with what i expected. (except I thought improved)

Ignore my question in my post above in this case.

@Flubber, – your answers are noted. I don't think you, Muffin and Egg are scum.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1788 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:46 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Axle: as for your style. I'd been thinking and I realized that you were doing pretty much the same to TSO as he were doing to me.
I also find interesting that you don't think about the possibility of a scum-vs-scum fight – especially since there were so many posts about the "is it a multiball or not" topic.

But, I realized something else too.
In a mini normal I'm able to follow more or less every player and every topic shows up in the thread – but here I'm unable to do so. Either because this is my first Large Normal or because of the amount of the players. I also noticed that "normally" there are 1–2 pages of new posts a day in a Mini but here, whenever I want to catch up I find 5 pages or something like that. (By "normally" I mean, when the Day is not close to Deadline, not stalled etc.)

@Everyone: does the difference I've written above exist between Mini and Large games?

UNVOTE:
– because the answer changes many things in my reads.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1791 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1703, T S O wrote:
In post 1693, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1636, T S O wrote:
In post 1612, Aneninen wrote:Catching-up. @TSO. As for Hephaestus, ISO him! Naked vote for Nero. Half-hearted focusing on me. Null-ing PerV (not unsorted/unsure, NULL). Naked vote for me. Naked unvote from me. And promises, promises that he will post his reads. Need I say more?

Yes. The majority of those things point to him not giving a fuck about this game. I don't think you're going to be able to prove the difference between that and scum here.

Hephaestus did something similar in a game before, it was abandoned but he was scum.

Heph also did something similar in a game before which was abandoned where he was town.
Are you sure you're right? I don't think so.

That was similar – but, he had about about 40 posts on 33 pages there and he has 13 posts on 72 pages here. Also, he produced more content there. In the other abandoned game (where he was scum) he indeed had more posts but he lurked out after a short while.

In post 1716, AxleGreaser wrote:
I am beginning to understand Aneninens pigeon poop posts more and more. (@thread: Yeah it wont be an enduring trend with me)

For the better understanding:
Spoiler: Don't open it unless you're Axle
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

In post 1741, Nero Cain wrote:like if scum is 4 or 5 then its to big for a 2nd team. If its a 2 man team (mods are doing all kinds of big team v. little team these days.) then they know its to small. If its a 3 team then there could realistically be a mirrored team or a smaller 2 man team.

I find this speculation a bit pointless. First of all, there might be an SK, regardless of the size of the scum team(s). Second, a 17:2:2 would be way to swingy, in my opinion. Unless all the scums are x-shot bulletproof or something like that but,
we'll never be able to find these things out until we see a scumflip (or more).
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1876 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1792, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1788, Aneninen wrote:@Everyone: does the difference I've written above exist between Mini and Large games?

Yes, when there are more players there is usually more posting and more threads of conversation.

In this case I'll try to adopt a more suitable gameplay. (I know others answered the same thing as Thor but I only needed to quote one of these answers.)

In post 1795, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1791, Aneninen wrote:I find this speculation a bit pointless. First of all, there might be an SK, regardless of the size of the scum team(s). Second, a 17:2:2 would be way to swingy, in my opinion. Unless all the scums are x-shot bulletproof or something like that but, we'll never be able to find these things out until we see a scumflip (or more)..

not really speculating. I'm backing up my accusation that scum already know the size of their team and thus have a good insight into weather the game is mb or not. This was also a reply to Garmrs accusation that I was contradicting myself 'cause I was (slightly) backtracking that scum knew if it was mb or not. I also think 3 kills a night are a no so its gonna be 1 team + sk or two teams.

Needn't we wait until Day2 with these kind of speculations?

In post 1802, goodmorning wrote:
In post 1796, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1751, Nero Cain wrote:@GM-Why is Foz scum?

Because he hasn't actually done shit. At some point this weekend I'll demonstrate that even his one apparently contributory post was actually useless.

I quick-ISO-ed him and I disagree.

In post 1805, davesaz wrote:I don't like TSO's attempted use of appeal to his own authority. I have not looked deeply into the reasons it came up, and have no real desire to do so. Even if it were in direct response to something like "your case is crap", using previous results to show he can catch scum (in a good game for him) doesn't give a free pass on proving his case in this game. If someone challenges his case, he needs to be able to back it up. If he can't back it up, admit it was a bad case and move on. Not being able to back a case, and in particular being unwilling to back it, is scummy. Notice I'm not focusing on the AtA itself, but the lack of backing on the case.

Regardless of TSO's alignment this is a towntell, in my opinion.

@Garmr. You wrote in that you believed Boon's softclaim. Why are you still talking about my post about him?

In post 1819, Slandaar wrote:Boon you need to make your cop breadcrumbs less obvious in future. Scum are just going to kill you n1 now making your power worthless.

Wait-oh. Had anyone said before this post that Boon might be a Cop?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1909 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1886, Garmr wrote:@axle oh well the misunderstanding caused me to meta tso which is a positive thing. I did read it but thought a town annenian would back up his reasoning when i said boon is just boon is not an excuse. I felt you held a double standard to something you support and which you don't.

What kind of explanation did you want for "Boonskiies is Boonskiies" in that moment? He hardly posted anything. Should I have linked the game we were link? If so, I could still do it.

@Izariael: so you think PeregrineV is a mislynch. Why do you think that Thor is scum because pushing his wagon? Wouldn't it possible that Thor simply misreads someone?

In post 1902, Flubbernugget wrote:He's passively scumhunting.

Can you define that concept for me?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1958 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1910, Garmr wrote:A example of town boon skies being conscious of his plays in a past game would of been nice.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=58243
Later he replaced out.
Right now I don not think that his gameplay is the same (mostly because he replaced out) but his early gameplay was very similar.

In post 1914, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1909, Aneninen wrote:Can you define that concept for me?

He's barely interacting with anyone. He's just posting enough passive analysis to fly under the radar.

Hasn't he interacted with TSO for example? I don't think Davesaz is scum.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1961 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Aneninen »

So, some of my reads. These players are scummy according to my reads now (in the order of possibility, starting with the least scummy one):

PeregrineV – His early posts were scummy, I've written about that before. His later posts? Unsure. To tell the truth, I've been unable to follow that long interaction between him and Thor after a while.

TSO – I've already posted about that. Maybe his tunnelling (which seems to have been stopped) is much less an alignment tell than it is in a smaller game. His Day1 interaction with Csareo was scummy on the other hand. His sheeping vote for Peregrinev? It'll turn out later.

Izariael – There were no real case against Scripten. Long lurks, terrible vote on Thor.

Axel – I've posted about this too. I must add one thing. If he keeps attacking TSO because of his case against me,
why
has he started an interaction with Garmr about similar things? He seems to try to buddy me.

Slandaar – What kind of catch-up was that? Quoting a #180-ish post then jumping to #1700 so as to comment on the TSO-Nero interaction? As if there had been nothing more interesting. Pretty of nulls next. is an evasion plus a speculation (which feels to include "inside information" – that's just an intuition, though). The , vote for GoodMorning is terrible, as for its reasoning. Everyone: check that out, also the #s of the posts!!! (By the way, did he want to derail the PeregrineV wagon in ? We should remember that later!)

________

I'm willing to wagon any of the players above.

I'm unwilling to vote for the following players: Davesaz, Flubber, Goodmorning, Tiershift, Boonskiies, Thor, Scripten (for various reasons).
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1969 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1965, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1961, Aneninen wrote:
Slandaar – What kind of catch-up was that?

I read nearly 2000 posts in 2 days what did you expect me to do? write a bunch of walls aswell? do you want players who are caught up and know whats going on or ones who write a wall take 5 hours to read 10 pages and never catch up?

"It wanted to be looked like a catchup but it failed the" kind of.

I told you who needs to be lynched today; GM.

That's a brilliant idea. In another game, perhaps.

Quoting a #180-ish post then jumping to #1700 so as to comment on the TSO-Nero interaction?

Yes? I read the recent couple pages while reading the rest? What is the issue with that?

You could have asked questions. You did not.

As if there had been nothing more interesting. Pretty of nulls next. is an evasion plus a speculation (which feels to include "inside information" – that's just an intuition, though).

That isn't my post.

I meant . (Are you here, TSO? Here's something for you! It's impossible to type 60 instead of 54 by mistake so that
must have been a
scumslip. If you divide 1860 by 1854 you get 1,00367187909 if you miscalculate it and those numbes show the players who are planned to be Nightkilled, in alphabetical order.)

The , vote for GoodMorning is terrible, as for its reasoning. Everyone: check that out, also the #s of the posts!!!

Whats terrible about it?

I've highlighted them, see below. (As far as I know he didn't have a game with Csareo before. TSO had. Why don't you scumread him too?)
Also, the quotes you'd made proved nothing.

In post 1917, Slandaar wrote:I think Thor and PV are both town.
Lets lynch someone else.

Vote: GoodMorning

GM is good as scum so she hasn't made any huge mistakes or slips and this makes it hard to make an argument against her but her tone doesn't feel right and she never seems to have much point to what she says.
:]
But seriously;
The way she acted during Csareo's time was incredibly scummy.
She asked him multitudes of questions and argued lots of what he said because
it was easy
It looks good when you argue with someone like Csareo because you will always win and thus come out looking good but at the same time she wasn't pushing the wagon or really doing anything with the questions she asked or points she disputed.
You can see this later where she never again questions anyone to such an extent, take Thor she never questions him.

(By the way, did he want to derail the PeregrineV wagon in ? We should remember that later!)

Yep I want to derail PV wagon.

Derail? Isn't that word used for a scum-action? To derail a wagon of a scumbuddy?

It's good to know you are scum though.

Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

You are nervous. Very nervous. Scummy-nervous.

VOTE: Slandaar
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2016 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Well, well, well.
Isn't it interesting how easily double standards can be set up?

Whenever someone puts a weak case, noone bats an eye.
Whenever someone votes without explaining it (especially if the vote is for me), noone bats an eye.
Whenever I post a case, everybody loses their minds.

For your information, about Slandaar. (Supplementary for .)
– the highlighted bits were scummy because, (1) "let's lynch someone else is way not enough for launching a case; and there are other possibilities besides Thor and PereV; (2) that part about "Goodmorning is scum because she doesn't make mistakes as scum" must have been a joke, but a real life experience from me is that players tend to make joke out of real things just to attenuate their "annoying" thoughts; I still can't see why a player who has never played with Csareo before is scummier because of their interaction with him than another one who has played with Csareo. (And this argument against TSO from me was called weak... yet another double standard)
– I was FoS-ed in another game for using the phrase "derail a wagon" and I was town
– I must add this: in Slandaar gave his own words into my mouth
– and the most important part, which, I must admit, an intuition-read, was his nervous reaction to my scumlist. Some calls things like that "reaction tests". But, I've already learnt it: if someone else performs a reaction test, noone bats an eye. If I do the same...

Then, like wow!
Two votes arrived in 7 minutes. Muffin was "not confident enough" about his reads, TierShift said "remove that noisy spammer who
might
flip scum. (/) Yeah, those are
very strong
reads indeed, aren't they?
Garmr sheeped the wagon and I'm not surprised at all.

Remember what I said before?
My posts are misinterpreted, misrepresented or ignored, and used by many for playing the "Regardless Of Card" at me and many are talking AT me instead of talking TO me. It still works in this way: some players ARE interested in focusing on me and make out arguments out of anything to call me scum. I have a couple of ideas, but if you check the thread, there WILL be one name which crystallizes itself out VERY clearly. Who's ALWAYS there whenever there IS a possibility of a wagon against me. (No, I won't tell it. If I told, there would be more votes without cases for me.)
Feel free to lynch me, but and as soon as I flip town start examining all the votes for me and all the players who were eagerly voting for me without providing any reasons. I strongly think THAT would be more helpful to the town than my posts.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2164 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2039, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2020, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2002, Thor665 wrote:With not even a single claim or L-1 on the table.

Claimed in

Good, so we don't need hammer intent.

Hmmm... and has that claim changed your reads on Pere?

In post 2039, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2026, T S O wrote:
Vote: Aneninen

case is up in next 2 days.

You also still haven't addressed my question about why you said what you said when you voted Pere.
My pressure on you...wasn't much pressure at all, yet you popped like an overripe grape What's up with that?

So, I wasn't the only one who'd noticed that.

In post 2049, T S O wrote:
Because the way the argument inevitably goes is I make my case on Axle, you say I'm wasting my time, we back-and-forth, I lose the argument and end up sheepishly voting Peregrine.

Ohyeahsure.

In post 2053, Muffin wrote:
In post 2016, Aneninen wrote:Whenever I post a case, everybody loses their minds.
Do you really think "losing our minds" is a fair characterization of what's going on here? Your case was bad and it was called such.

And obviously, if someone considers a case bad = the poster of the case is scum.
I believe in reincarnation. I might have believed this kind of logic a couple of lives before. (I think it was in France, in the late 1930s.)

In post 2053, Muffin wrote:
Okay let's try this a different way. Here is what you need to do to get your "case" taken seriously and to have your posts not be skimmed/ignored. Use the following format, borrowed from someone else earlier in thread:
  • Snippet of relevant post,
    using the quote tag function

• explanation of why it demonstrates scum motivation

So far you have failed to show scum motivation, including in the above quote.

How exactly your indoctrinating (and so annoying as if you were living in my country) style backs your read on me?
Please, increase your Double Standard Points by 1.

The rest of your posts are plain Regardless Of Cards.

My time is worth MUCH more than reading your bullshyt.
I do not care if you want to lynch me. I wrote it JUST TO ANNOY YOU, because you think a bit too much of yourself. Put that reversed telescope, which you use to watch your world around and get back to the oven, Muffin-let.

* * * Until you change your style drastically, communication with you is terminated. * * *

In post 2063, Egg wrote:
Aneninen wrote:Hephaestus is a lurk-scum, in my opinion. He promises posts all the time but those posts never arrive.

Is there anything specific about him that makes you think he is either lying about being too busy or avoiding catching up because he is scum?/quote]

I've posted about that but this part is obsolete now, because Hephaestus replaced out.

In post 2115, Garmr wrote:
Ane wagon is growing fast shit I must push the counter wagon harder. Come up with reasons latter because I can't think of a reason to push a counter wagon on ane.

Feel free. I told you that I'd be more useful after my flip. Some of you would be in big, big trouble.
And I know right now which players will advocate all over the Masquerade that my lynch will have only referred to my idiotism. But, large games are large. And the posts of a confirmed townie will give a new insight about many things... Unfortunately for you, posts never disappear. (Or at least, I don't think any of you can perform an "erase-and-alter" kind of time magic.)

In post 2125, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2016, Aneninen wrote:
(2) that part about "Goodmorning is scum because she doesn't make mistakes as scum" must have been a joke, but a real life experience from me is that players tend to make joke out of real things just to attenuate their "annoying" thoughts

Don't know what this actually means. Annoying thoughts? I said it that way because it showed how lacklustre GM's reasoning has been this entire game as I can literally post what she has said about her.

Many people in real life tend to make jokes out of things only to obfuscate their real – in many cases assertive, manipulative or even vile – intent. I was talking about this phenomenon. In other words: a kind of joke which sounds like "I know who're scums but I need to find out something useful to persuade others".

I still can't see why a player who has never played with Csareo before is scummier because of their interaction with him than another one who has played with Csareo. (And this argument against TSO from me was called weak... yet another double standard)

The way in which they interacted it's not plain because they interacted with Csareo
TSO had a point although went over the top. GM didn't have a point to it.

Care to explain the difference?

– I was FoS-ed in another game for using the phrase "derail a wagon" and I was town

So, you know that town can use the term derail a wagon then and yet are accusing me of using it?

Because I've never ever used that expression since then I don't know whether it's important. You may be right here.

– I must add this: in Slandaar gave his own words into my mouth

I said that you highlighted those words as terrible which you did. There is no attempt to suggest you said those words.

Still, it was misleading in my opinion.

– and the most important part, which, I must admit, an intuition-read, was his nervous reaction to my scumlist. Some calls things like that "reaction tests". But, I've already learnt it: if someone else performs a reaction test, noone bats an eye. If I do the same...

You were not performing a reaction test. You called me scum with some make believe reasons so I called you scum to which you made a terrible case and hung yourself.

Regardless Of Card, 1 pcs.
Hint: as if noone else had ever posted a case which had included intuitive elements. (Also, I bet you hadn't noticed my presence in this game until your name appeared on my scumlist – which included many other names too. That IS the part of the case too.)

My posts are misinterpreted, misrepresented or ignored, and used by many for playing the "Regardless Of Card" at me and many are talking AT me instead of talking TO me. It still works in this way: some players ARE interested in focusing on me and make out arguments out of anything to call me scum.

I don't think they have been misinterpreted, misrepresented or ignored.

Many players ARE doing this. Lynch me so that I will be confirmed and after that check my posts and certain players' attitude towards me as well. If I'm misreading you and you aren't scum you'll be surprised. I'm telling you.

The thing you pointed out in your next post made me think about Goodmorning. I'll check that later.

(See, Muffin? I AM willing to give calm and informative answers if someone minds their style.)

________

Hi, Shiro!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2197 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2167, Muffin wrote:So in other words Aneninen, you can't demonstrate why Slandaar is scum, and can only throw Appeals to Emotion?
Why are you voting Slandaar? You can't even come up with reasons why he is scum.

I have posted a case against him. Even if you haven't liked it.
What is your case against me again? Having disliked my case against Slandaar? Why do I keep thinking that you have merely followed the path of the easiest resistance?

In post 2175, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2164, Aneninen wrote:Hmmm... and has that claim changed your reads on Pere?

did you read what he claimed when? (follow the link?)

Yes. Though I asked Thor, what's your opinion about that claim?

In post 2180, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2164, Aneninen wrote:The thing you pointed out in your next post made me think about Goodmorning. I'll check that later.

It made you think? about what? how you should have been reading GM's posts?

You can say that too. I say: I might have skimmed over certain things in GM's posts.

In post 2190, Egg wrote:
Aneninen wrote:I've posted about that but this part is obsolete now, because Hephaestus replaced out.

No. It's still relevant. He was still in this game with a role, alignment, and everything. You made an argument that I disagreed with. I was trying to see where you were coming from. The fact that he replaced out doesn't change that.

That's true, but his replacement's gameplay may change my opinion.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2325 (isolation #77) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2262, Egg wrote:
Aneninen, that's twice you've dodged the question. Did you even consider heph's town meta, especially in large games, before calling the slot scum for lurking?

No. My read was based upon two games I met him.
I didn't meta him in another way because I had stronger scumreads at that time. I didn't meta him later because he replaced out. Right now I'm waiting for more Beast posts.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2326 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Slandaar: I've checked Goodmorning's ISO. She's been pushing Thor hard and I bet you meant that. However, she's been interacting with other players as well. I'm not saying that she's town but I don't think she's scummier than many players here.

UNVOTE:
– because I have two better ideas. I'll tell it later. Because I strongly think whatever sort of case I posted, it would be called bullshyt because of the author of the post. So, I'm waiting and reading.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2329 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

If players stopped voting me whenever I posted a case based upon only the case itself or without a case at all, that'd be
great
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2421 (isolation #80) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 2331, TierShift wrote:I don't think anen is scum, actually. But removing him wouldn't really hurt...

It's strange that posts like this can appear without calling its author scum.

Axle, : Don't worry, I haven't shut down. I know what I'm doing right now.

In post 2365, T S O wrote:
In post 418, Aneninen wrote:
Tiershift is town. I like his posts. I'm almost ready to sheep him if needed. (Isn't it ironic, Cho? ^_^)
Thor is town. His posts are good, they are about scumhunting. (Also, I've seen town-Thor and scum-Thor –
though
only 1–1 games – and This is Town-thor. He's another player I'd sheep if needed ^_^)
Toby is town, I think.
Cho –
unsure
. I didn't find her scummy before but that vote was uhh.
TSO is scummy. See the part above.
Garmr is FoS-Scum.
Goodmorning is still town, no change here.
GrayFox may be town but we need more posts.

feel really awful about not posting that goddamn case so here's something. lots of these don't make sense. specifically, him
thinking he can read Thor perfectly with 1-1 sampling
, Cho
being scum
for voting me (also scum), etc.

Hmm-hmmm-hmmmmmm...
Even if English is merely my second language (and it gets a bit poor when I'm using my third, my fourth, or learning my fifth), as far as I can remember, this phenomenon is usually described with the word "misrepresentation".
Of course I know that this post would have sounded much better if it had come from another slot. Oh wait, it's not entirely sure that I'm the idiot in this case. Lo, Axle discovered the same thing in ...

In post 2411, Egg wrote:Aneninen, so what made you assume heph's town game would be different? Why were you so sure he was scum? I'm just trying to see if you truly believed your meta case on him or not.

He dropped by so as to ask something about me. (Twice and he posted some nulls meanwhile). – Hm. Strange but oookay.
He posted a naked vote for me. – Hmmmmm... oooookaaaaay.
He promised to post and instead of that he unvoted me yet again, without any other content. – WTF!
That's it.

@Shiro. I'm aware of the fact that my gameplay is different. It is written in my previous posts, but in a nutshell: (1) I noticed that I'm unable to follow everything in a Large game, and (2) it seems that there are a couple of players who are talking at and about me instead of talking to me, who are constantly scumreading me regardless of the posts I write.
Also, compare the sheer amount of posts about me with the elements in the "cases" against me. When you're ready, examine some other players. In some cases you'll find an entirely different ratio, and in some cases you'll find the same ratio.
The latter part was a hint for everyone, anyway.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2470 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Aneninen »

I wanted to post but my time is up now.
I'm off to demonstrate against the Internet Tax right now and if you lived here you would understand: it's more important than Mafia.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #7156 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Aneninen »

Gratz, TSO!

Well, it seems that my read was correct about you... however, as far as I can remember, I had a fight with you, Garmr (Pine) and Slandaar (maybe Flubber too???) on Day1, assumed a TSO–Csareo (Reinoe) scumpair...
I strongly think that my half-life in this game was shorter than a neutronless heavy-nucleus has. ^_^
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #7196 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

TSO, just one question.