T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6825 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:19 am

Post by T S O »

Nah, I just thought you'd decided I was scum. I guess in retrospect the reasoning you gave could have been considered a little strange but I've seen town push much stranger logic, so meh? I'm not disappointed; it sucks that I got RC'd, but I was relatively happy with my play. I had a lot of obstacles to overcome this game and managed to get over many of them.

It feels good to win a Large, doesn't it? Winning a Mini never really compares.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #6826 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I feel like I'm the king of a mountain of salt.
I don't know how I feel about it.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6827 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 6826, Cheetory6 wrote:I feel like I'm the king of a mountain of salt.
I don't know how I feel about it.

Is that the salt of everyone's tears?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6828 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:33 am

Post by elusive »

In post 6818, Kitz wrote:Sooooo... I read the chats and yeah, good luck trying to read me. I'm weird and insane. :roll:

It is indeed sad though that no one listened to me. Can't wait to read the scum chat, want to see how much I messed up their brains.

What was interesting to me was that you figured out the setup even though it wasn't a typical normal, like I don't even know how you did that and its epic. Now when people don't listen to you, you can point them to this game and say, "Hey, look what happened last time town treated me like Cassandra."

I thought TSO was town so he did really well and is one of the harder to read players in terms of meta, its all over the place I did meta him and couldn't figure him out or wrongly read him as town.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6829 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 6828, elusive wrote:What was interesting to me was that you figured out the setup even though it wasn't a typical normal, like I don't even know how you did that and its epic.

I have no limits to thoughts, stuff like meta doesn't affect me, and I consider everything a possibility.
Out of the box thinking : The more I thought on things, the more it made sense.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6830 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:44 am

Post by elusive »

I feel like you should have a GTKAS thread of your own, Kitz. May I nominate you?
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6831 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Kitz »

Sure. Acronyms ftw, makes me have to google.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6832 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:49 am

Post by elusive »

GTKAS - "Get to Know a Scummer" :P
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6833 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 6831, Kitz wrote:Sure. Acronyms ftw, makes me have to google.

I know you mentioned teaching yourself English, I find that really interesting. Do you want to talk about it or like why? Is that part of your self-education?
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6834 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Kitz »

In post 6833, elusive wrote:I know you mentioned teaching yourself English, I find that really interesting. Do you want to talk about it or like why? Is that part of your self-education?

I didn't do school so I'm pretty much self taught
through video games
. English is the primary language of the internet
and games
. Since none is teaching me about the language and its rules, grammar is oddly good / oddly bad together with lack of certain words.
Wouldn't mind if someone could teach me proper grammar. I tend to mix Is / Are for example, same thing no? :facepalm:

As for self-education, it's basically just to be less stupid. Random wikipedia, news and videos can be a rich source of information.
So related to Mafia, it's a great way of interacting with others through the language of english.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6835 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by elusive »

Honestly, I think of myself as a native English speaker (well my first language till I was about 5 was not English but after that it was all English) and my grammar still is all over the place. Also, I sometime think bending the language is fun.

I've tried to improve on grammar and will send you some stuff that's helped me. And there's a site called Coursera (https://www.coursera.org/) that I think you might really enjoy. The one course I took there and loved is Learning How to Learn (https://www.coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn). Because of attention related issues, I'm either hyperfocused or unable to focus and that course helped me quite a lot and was cool.

Mafia to me started out as an obsession with Sherlock Holmes and that kind of deductive\inductive thinking but its easier in fiction then in reality to work that way.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6836 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Ozgin »

I think this was the best game I've ever played (And I swear I'm not saying that because my team won).
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6837 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by T S O »

we did have some great banter.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6838 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Ozgin »

TSO, you're literally the scariest scum/3rd party I've ever played against, you scared the piss out of me.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6839 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Marquis »

Kitz, sorry if you thought I was using "dumbtown" as a reference to your English skills - it's a term I use often to describe players who suggest plans/ideas that I don't think are very logical, and that I think they're town as a result. and I wish I had been able to hold onto that townread on you but I don't really want to think about this game too much anymore so I'll stop there.
link in bio
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6840 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by elusive »

I feel like you're trying to be neutral but its probably hard with friends and also you don't need to be or worry. There's way too many games on this site for anyone to have issues with being or not being in a game.

Just wanted to point out my response to this (in short I don't always start things but I do end them and I don't believe in mercy for scums based on real life issues, replace out or I don't care.):

In post 6811, Wake1 wrote:
In post 6808, elusive wrote:What did I do specifically in game that crossed a line?

It's likely a matter of personality, since you continue to egg on Silverwolf, knowingly or not.

In post 6819, elusive wrote:Hey wake, try reading the game. Your buddy had her psychopath moment after I stated that based on interactions so and so were scummy and FOSed her, she started the BS. Maybe in your games you tell town to give scum a pass for real life which at that point wasn't even known in or out of game but I don't play that way or care to play that way. If you're having a hard time in rl then go on vla or replace out. Don't push the buttons of players who are known to not back down. And I was the one who got egged on to say something that got me modkilled. Even that wasn't needed but was done to help poor sensitive SW to feel better.

I actually felt bad for NakedJogger at least he thought I was scum this was trying to use to rl to justify in game bad behavior. Even the last post is one giant NOU and ATE.

I have pms and chats from both mods trying to help me understand SW and how I should be empathetic to her and then she goes around and then she goes around and attacks them in dead thread and now here. I wouldn't have even said anything and dropped it if she hadn't tried to trash a mods reputation.

I say what I need to publically and I don't emotionally blackmail friends or use friendship. Titus or whoever can tell me what they think and have and I may disagree but I won't use it against them or try to trash them. In fact I think I apologized to both privately and do so again for any stress I caused them and promise to do better.

This is mafia, it's a game and it has a wincon. If you're having a hard time in real life this is probably not the best game for you. Maybe try meditation or idk watch some rom coms.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6841 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

elusive-No matter how many times people are trying to change the subject by keeping it to the game or no matter times I am trying to drop the drama, you seem obsessed with keeping it going plus you are a lying sack of nasty.

Get over it or get help. Wake and I have been friends for a long time. He doesn't owe you any explanation for defending me. You calling me a psychopath is just you showing your true colors and I feel kind of sorry for you that you can't move on with your life or take a hint that this is over.

You also like to pretend that you know me or know anything about me but you don't and you are dead wrong/lyning. Also, stop hiding behind ika and Titus. They can talk to me themselves if they feel they need to. I don't owe YOU anything at all. You are also free to put this in a PM to Wake if you insist on continuing. There's no reason to continue to drag it out here.

I am not fake. I say exactly what I think. I don't hide behind a veil of niceness if someone is being crappy to me. I don't put up with that at all and will fight back every time. You and I clash because you are a mean girl and I don't play well with mean girls.

It should be no problem for us to move on and avoid each other in games. That's better for me, for you, for the other players, and the mods. ika is a popular guy and has no problem filling games. Really you have to let this go. It's getting pathetic at this point.

Consider this my last post on this.

To everyone else: I am sorry for any drama I caused and any problems it caused for you to play this game. I also apologize for anything mean I said via PM or dead chat. I'd really like to move on. There are so many more important things in life than what happens here.

~Wolfie out~

<3
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6842 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by elusive »

Lol but I don't care what you say or value anything you say or attribute honesty to it because you can't even back it up with any in-game or out of game evidence or proof. You started it and can't disprove anything I've said so I just see a lot of flail. And you are fake and nasty . You basically tried to tarnish ika's reputation and I stand up for my friends against scum beeps.

So, keep it up.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #6843 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Silver, GC, piss, Aero, Oz & I will just be sitting here on the mountain of salt, lording over it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6844 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have a minor salt addiction. :D

Many drama was had. We all played a game. I look forward to actually living a night the next large I play.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6845 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6846 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I WON A LARGE
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6847 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

CHEETORY AND GREEN CRAYONS WON A LARGE FOR ME*
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6848 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6849 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok sorry about that I'm finished.

Great game team. You were all great

Also very impressed that the town really managed to come back and almost win it after the atrocity that was day 1-3
2023 W/L | 1-0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”