Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:22 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

if i had to decide now, I would vote ank.

also deflect waffles thx

Then do it. I'm tired of ank's terrible straw graspy wifom.

1) There was no night besides N1 where I was a viable kill target, and every following night hit a PR or clear.
2) Buzzwords flying left right and centre. Ank's point was that he was only being scumread for Jake!actions, and it was a horrible point that didn't make him less scum at all. It was not "deflected" at all.
3) Yeah, the posts 'existed'. doesn't make them any less feeble and dumb.

Look at the D1 wagons. Look at Ankamius / Jake votes and interactions with the scumplayers. Look at mine. Why are we still playing this game?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:32 am

Von, you even know my town game from 1661.

This hammer should by no means be a difficult task.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:37 am

Like fuck dude how did you even scumread me anyway?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:27 am

Post by vonflare »

the push on matt was weird.

"Then do it"

...? we still have time. why waste it?
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:46 am

we still have time. why waste it?

This isn't productive at all.

the push on matt was weird.

Here's the first post that made me question my TR on him.

You're playing a bad game for someone with a considerable wagon on you. Think more. Flubber is a player you have a scumread on that many other players have called out / are scumreading. He's posted minimal content. You can feasibly get pressure on him. Half of wagon pushing is read-related, half is efficacy-related. You're not being efficient. A lot of your play this game has been very hectic, and that's what's causing your wagon (whether the players voting you are right or just reading you poorly. I think the latter is happening) / lack of influence over the course of the game.

So basically he was saying that I should push Flubber, who was an extremely weak player, over my genuine scumreads (in this case EPM and we ended up lynching him the day after.)

And I didn't like at all how he kept pushing me away from EPM when he was claiming him as a potential scum.

He was still a TR though untli

Also, seriously as a side note since you've calmed down RC, please in the future when you're frustrated with the game don't cuss at people and ask for your lynch. It's against the spirit of the game and makes it not fun. It's a game, we should be enjoying it. I've gotten frustrated several times in this game too, but I've not let it show. I want to have a good time, I'm sure you do too.

^ This is regardless of either of our alignment. I'm talking about spirit of the game in general.

Like, it's super obvious that it goes regardless of alignment and the way he corrected it seemed like he felt that it needed to be said, like it would get brought up again, which made me think he was scum with a guilty conscience. Obviously I was wrong.

Then after the EPM flip I was ISOing him again and seeing this that caused me to jump him in D3.

Town (most town to least town)
MattP (but I'm really coy about it)
JFSM
Grimmjow
RC
Kinetic
Elyse
Pisskop

Uncertain after reading them
Lostaway <- Diffuse read, nothing particularly polarizing
EPM <- Some moderately scummy feelings but need to reevaluate as a cohesive entity after I've slept on it

Scum reads (least scum to most scum)
OS
Flubber

Put both of the scum in his nulls with really heavily explained reads while his actual town and scum reads were more heavily explained.

And yeah, obviously he was town and I was wrong and I really dropped the ball there and PK and Boon will hold it against me forever.

But that's why I went onto Matt.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:49 am

But to be fair I didn't want the Flubber or Titus lynches and if we did things my way we'd have lynched Ank a long time ago.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:58 am

If my MattP push was weird, what was the scum motivation behind it?

Why would I stick my neck out trying to get a lynch done when I could just wait for attrition to push me into a situation where the lynch would be between the two of us?

Boonskiies tried to lynch me for the Matt push and I stuck to my guns because that's who I thought was scum. Where does Ank put anything on the line pushing anything, ever?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:00 am

Hell, where does Ank ever have a clear read on anyone besides just jumping on whatever lynch the town is on?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2250, RadiantCowbells wrote:2) Buzzwords flying left right and centre. Ank's point was that he was only being scumread for Jake!actions, and it was a horrible point that didn't make him less scum at all. It was not "deflected" at all.

This is really fucking hilarious. The initial point in this train was never meant to be much since it was basically a subjective thing that might have had something to do with Elyse dying last night. Your response basically made the point dead null, since around the point of the game where we were starting to make lynch lists, Elyse posted this, which doesn't have my name anywhere on it.

This indicates that the scumread went down at minimum to null since I replaced in.

Therefore, your point that Elyse townreading you because she knows your play is
dead null
, because it happened on both sides.

So you trying to brute force this as one of my primary points when I've both indicated the opposite and made many other arguments is fucking deflecting. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

In post 2250, RadiantCowbells wrote:3) Yeah, the posts 'existed'. doesn't make them any less feeble and dumb.

Just proving my point further.

In post 2256, RadiantCowbells wrote:If my MattP push was weird, what was the scum motivation behind it?

Huh, I wonder? (Point#2)

In post 2250, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why would I stick my neck out trying to get a lynch done when I could just wait for attrition to push me into a situation where the lynch would be between the two of us?

Because you needed a lynch on me and your chances of ever getting it with Mattp being alive was basically nil.

In post 2250, RadiantCowbells wrote:Boonskiies tried to lynch me for the Matt push and I stuck to my guns because that's who I thought was scum. Where does Ank put anything on the line pushing anything, ever?

Same point above applies. It's the best move to keep trying to push for Mattp's death because backing down means you can't force that lynch through later without raising a lot of eyebrows at the same time.

And no, putting things on the line to push things is a null trait. It doesn't mean anything whether I did so or not; me getting disengaged is null as well.

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/foruma/viewtopic.php?p=7032041#p7032041]post 2257[/url], RadiantCowbells wrote:Hell, where does Ank ever have a clear read on anyone besides just jumping on whatever lynch the town is on?

That might have something to do with me trying to pressure people into telling me why they're suspecting my posts (hint: that's how I scumhunt when applicable), and no one ever bothering to tell me. It's kind of difficult to get strong reads when my method of getting them isn't working.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Vonflare: Another thing you should inspect is this to this. It's RC's first explanation for the Mattp scumread back on day 3 and his most recent post about the same subject.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:14 pm

Another thing you should inspect is this to this. It's RC's first explanation for the Mattp scumread back on day 3 and his most recent post about the same subject.

Thanks for doing my job for me?

Same point above applies. It's the best move to keep trying to push for Mattp's death because backing down means you can't force that lynch through later without raising a lot of eyebrows at the same time.

And no, putting things on the line to push things is a null trait. It doesn't mean anything whether I did so or not; me getting disengaged is null as well.

Yeah I'm just gonna say lurking is null cuz I did it and all the towny things you did are also null because you did them.

Shh, don't look too far into it.

That might have something to do with me trying to pressure people into telling me why they're suspecting my posts (hint: that's how I scumhunt when applicable), and no one ever bothering to tell me. It's kind of difficult to get strong reads when my method of getting them isn't working.

And you just let them?

Don't need to sort anyone, no siree.

Because you needed a lynch on me and your chances of ever getting it with Mattp being alive was basically nil.

The same Matt who said to lynch you over me in LyLo?

Just proving my point further.

I'm sorry I insulted your points.

This is really fucking hilarious. The initial point in this train was never meant to be much since it was basically a subjective thing that might have had something to do with Elyse dying last night. Your response basically made the point dead null, since around the point of the game where we were starting to make lynch lists, Elyse posted this, which doesn't have my name anywhere on it.

Hmm.

RC is obvtown. Hopefully he picks his shit up and plays but I'm not PLing him.

Yeah I'm also getting scumvibes from Ank.

Hard game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:32 pm

Anything else, Ank?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:47 am

Post by vonflare »

alright.

Ank, if you are town, im really, truly sorry.

VOTE: ankanimus
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: I don't know why you're linking me to pictures of babies on Facebook

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Bicephalous Bob »

Official Vote Count

Ankamius
(2): RadiantCowbells, vonflare
RadiantCowbells
(1): Ankamius

Not Voting
(1):
None.

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-10 12:51:14)
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:59 am

How to Stop Thinking About a Regrettable Decision You Made

Ironic processing theory states that conscious attempts to suppress certain thoughts are 100% counterproductive. But don't fret. I'm here to show you a way out.

We all experience them once in a while, don't we? Troubling thoughts about our choices in life. You, like most people, probably think that the only remedy to those little demons is to wait until they leave. By themselves. Which, as you and I both know, can take a very long time. I say we can do better than that. No. I don't just say that. I promise you that. Do you want to know how? Keep reading below.

So you decided you want to know how it's done? I'll tell you how. The trick is to turn ironic processing against itself. Search your mind for a life choice of yours that's an order of magnitude worse. Preferably, it's something you haven't thought about for months. Got one? Do you notice that the urge to put this new thought out of your mind is immediately overwhelming, which keeps reinforcing it? Alright. Soon, in the light of your new-found self-hate, whatever troubles you had before will be pushed to the background and reduced to nothing. After that, you will be able to live a carefree life again. I promise you that. Stop crying.

Ankamius,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 6.
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:00 am

The Mafia team of evilpacman18, RadiantCowbells and Lostaway has won. Congratulations!
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:06 am

Spoiler: Role Distribution
Grimmjow - Town Neighborizer
VysePresident - VT
BROseidon - Town Gunsmith
RadiantCowbells - Mafia Encryptor
Elyse - VT
pisskop - Town JOAT: Cop, JK, Vig
Flubbernugget - VT
evilpacman18 - Mafia Gunsmith
The Bulge - VT
Kinetic - VT
Oversoul - Town Odd-Night-Only Backup Gunsmith
Jake from State Farm - VT
MattP - VT
Lostaway - Mafia Even-Night-Only Backup Gunsmith

Spoiler: Point of the Setup
In post 132, Bicephalous Bob wrote:this game was supposed to be advertised as a completely normal game that's theme-like in its setup design

my proposed public game information said that the setup only contains normal roles, but according to the NRG, an odd-night backup gunsmith keeps the odd-night modifier after gaining their powers, which I didn't really like

so they made me change the backups' modifiers to the non-normal odd-night-only and even-night-only

Dead PT
Scum PT

Thanks to the players for playing, the replacements for replacing, and to Micc for having my back!
Last edited by Bicephalous Bob on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:16 am

Post by pisskop »

gaaaaah

I copped ank y u all ignore it esp after matt championed it and flipped town

RC ran around us -.-
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:17 am

Post by pisskop »

and I was
this
close to copping rc too
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:21 am

Post by BROseidon »

ggwp RC.

That said, the throws are real. Once Boonskies and I claimed we literally had a guaranteed win >.>
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2210, Ankamius wrote:2. Mattp was town until he pointed out pisskop's crumbs of him copping me night 1 at the beginning of day 2. Suddenly Mattp is scum. Just looking at Mattp's posts throughout the next part of the game until Titus lynch should give a pretty good idea at how awful a lot of these attacks are.

3. The day after Titus lynch, the cop gets brought up again. RC is the only one who tries to discredit it and starts hard-pushing Mattp again at the same time. At this point, it's 100% obvious he has to stop the obvtown on me from going through since he'll have to secure a mislynch on me to win the game.

You even were on the right track with #3, Vonflare.

>:/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

I kind of saw this coming once I saw Mattp flip town anyway. I never expected to not be lynched anyway since I wasn't really around for half the game.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:29 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 2271, Ankamius wrote:I kind of saw this coming once I saw Mattp flip town anyway. I never expected to not be lynched anyway since I wasn't really around for half the game.

You really should have just spammed the thread with the fact that pisskop had a cop inno on you.

That would have beat just about any argument.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

I guess. My strategy was more trying to prove RC was scum by actions surrounding it, which would basically prove the cop happened.

The discrediting on me in LyLo worked though, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Ankamius »

Oh Mattp, I don't understand how you can read me so easily.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”