Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4175 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:59 am

Post by pieguyn »

Actions:

N1 actions:

Salamence20 (2X VIG) kills BananaCucho (MASON)
I am Innocent (GUNSMITH) investigates Shiro (FLOWER VENDOR)
Shiro (FLOWER VENDOR) gives flower to AxleGreaser (VT)

Sakura Hana (DOCTOR) protects Shazam (GOON)
Aeronaut (GOON) kills Slandaar (VT)

N1 results:

I am Innocent (GUNSMITH) gets result: "Shiro does not have a gun."
AxleGreaser (VT) gets result: "You have received a flower."
BananaCucho (MASON) dies
Slandaar (VT) dies

N2 actions:

Salamence20 (2X VIG) does nothing
I am Innocent (GUNSMITH) investigates pisskop (VT)
FAILS: is dead

Shiro (FLOWER VENDOR) gives flower to Salamence20 (2X VIG)

Sakura Hana (DOCTOR) protects Firebringer (GOON)
Firebringer (GOON) kills I am Innocent (GUNSMITH)

N2 results:

Salamence20 (2X VIG) gets result: "You have received a flower."
I am Innocent (GUNSMITH) dies

N3 actions:

Salamence 20 (2X VIG) kills Firebringer (GOON)
Shiro (FLOWER VENDOR) gives flower to ika (MASON)

Sakura Hana (DOCTOR) protects Firebringer (GOON)
Firebringer (GOON) kills Shiro (FLOWER VENDOR)

N3 results:

ika (MASON) gets result: "You have received a flower."
Shiro (FLOWER VENDOR) dies

N4 actions:

Shazam (GOON) kills Vedith (2X VIG)
Sakura Hana (DOCTOR) protects Shazam (GOON)

N4 results:

Vedith (2X VIG) dies

N5 actions:

Shazam (GOON) kills Ricastle (MASON)

N5 results:

Ricastle (MASON) dies

N6 actions:

Shazam (GOON) kills ika (MASON)

N6 results:

ika (MASON) dies

N7 actions:

Sakura Hana (DOCTOR) kills AxleGreaser (VT)

N7 results:

AxleGreaser (VT) dies
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4176 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:00 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 4158, Sakura Hana wrote:Yeah, this was almost driving me crazy, sorry team.

For those wondering, what happened in D4 wasn't staged, i just panic'd and did that fake claim without thinking.

phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4177 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:03 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'm out for now. I hope it was at least somewhat enjoyable despite all the vitriol.

thanks everyone for playing \:D/ extra special thanks to all of my replacements, esp DGB for being awesome and replacing in when then did. (honorary mention to Titus, who offered at the very end if I wound up needing *another* replacement after DGB.)
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4178 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 4162, Sakura Hana wrote:honestly we were on the edge all the time, the only real counter we had was to the vig, since no matter what we couldn't let the gunsmith keep getting innos, on top of 3 masons that was a real low blow, and we only got lucky that one was shot by the vig, Shiro was conftown for being inno'd by the gunsmith and confirmed flower vendor hence why we shot her.

I feel like it would have gone better if we had had some sort of more team mindset, but Shazam decided to go solo and with tn barely doing anything and me accidentally guilty'ing firebringer out of panic, that... went horrible

Also THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS KILL REPLACEMENTS SHAZAM, SCREW YOU FOR WANTING TO KILL IKA :<

Ok i had to get that out of my chest.

If you call what I did "going solo" (and I literally have no idea what you're talking about, or how going solo is possible within the bounds of normal play while I'm posting in the scum PT) what on earth do you call literally deciding single-handedly that your whole team gets a loss in the game? I'm not making in claims as to the likelihood of winning if you hadn't conceded, but sheesh.

As for wanting to kill ika, screw me for having an opinion? I gave you the last word, and you officially submitted that kill. It doesn't do any good to say "I always do X" if you don't do it just because someone advises you otherwise.

After saying my piece there, I'm going to give you a free pass because you don't seem to mean much of what you're saying. You're just being an emotional mess, so I don't take it too seriously.
In post 4161, Spiffeh wrote:I thought Sakura and Shazam played really well for the most part.

It was really ridiculous imo that so many people ragequit this game over some really petty shit and it was cool of the subs to sub into those slots (DGB in particular).

Although I am curious what caused Sakura to panic into claiming a guilty onto FB?

@pieguyn I hope you make the scum and dead chats public? :D

You know what? You played really well too. I gave you some crap in the mafia and dead PT's, and I don't necessarily take back what I said, but you did have the relationship between Sakura and me nailed down despite having some poor reasons for us individually. So you had a good grasp of the general situation that helped the town win. And you have a good attitude towards other people, which seems to be sorely lacking among the players who originally were in this game. 10/10 would play with again.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4179 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 4169, Spiffeh wrote:Yeah I think maybe giving scum a roleblock instead of the doctor and knocking off a mason might have made the game a little more balanced.

But I've never made a game on this site so idk

And you agree with me about the setup. Sweet.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4180 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Davsto »

But woo, now I have a decent W:L ratio after my first two finished games on this site being losses.

But all the wins have been Town. Now, to try and get a Scum win....
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4181 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 4177, pieguyn wrote:I'm out for now. I hope it was at least somewhat enjoyable despite all the vitriol.

It was enjoyable. I hope by "all the vitriol" you're referring to the Fro99er replace-out situation. The only other situation I might describe that way was Fro99er blacklisting me because he disagreed with me. I detected little real negative emotion in other disagreements that took place. Thanks for modding, and although you seem to have chosen not to respond I hope you will at least consider my thoughts on the setup. I'm known for having quite a bit of experience with making setups, and especially large ones, though you won't see that by looking at my history on this site. I'm not claiming to be good at it, just that I know what I'm talking about. I liked the timing of the game, though.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #4182 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Davsto »

Another thing you have to factor in is the 5-day days. This is a slight knockdown of town's power, since it gives them less time to consider lynches; see D1 where there were 3 wagons, all on town, 2/3 of which were almost all-town on the wagon itself.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4183 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:25 am

%-day days are awesome.

Also I need to high-five Spiffeh!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4184 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:27 am

EBWOP

5-days

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4185 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Shiro »

I am kinda glad I was killed because I would have refused to lynch Sakura all the way to end.

Fun game though had a lot of fun. I really hope you didn't mean the leaving part Sakura. I like playing with you. Otherwise was fun
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4186 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:32 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 4181, Shazam wrote:Thanks for modding, and although you seem to have chosen not to respond I hope you will at least consider my thoughts on the setup.

ya in hindsight I think it would have been more balanced with just 2 masons tbh. I don't think it was too unbalanced and I don't think the gunsmith or the vig were as strong as you were making them out to be, but scum prob could have used more breathing room.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4187 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 4186, pieguyn wrote:
In post 4181, Shazam wrote:Thanks for modding, and although you seem to have chosen not to respond I hope you will at least consider my thoughts on the setup.

ya in hindsight I think it would have been more balanced with just 2 masons tbh. I don't think it was too unbalanced and I don't think the gunsmith or the vig were as strong as you were making them out to be, but scum prob could have used more breathing room.

Cool. I was just trying to make a point, and removing a mason would imo be a sufficient response to that point. I think that the vig and gs are powerful, but I don't mind them.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4188 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:49 am

Post by ika »

GG
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #4189 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Davsto »

Yeh, the three Masons is the only part of that setup that I'd consider a bit unbalanced. Thankfully, the vig shot killing one of them so early essentially nullified the boon from this, thankfully.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #4190 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Davsto »

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #4191 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:27 am

Sakura played a really good game, behaviorally, she played really townie.

Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4192 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Bearbert D »

Good game town! Didn't really help with anything, but still, a win is a win I guess.

I'm still here trying to piece who Echo is if he/she is familiar with my playstyle
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #4193 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Davsto »

Yeh, curious about the Echo alt. Apparently knows vague meta about me so likely one of the few people ive played with...

Oh well, not that bothered.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4194 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Shiro »

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4195 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I feel bad for Sakura.

She was robbed by DGB
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4196 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well im flattered you guys think my scumgame's good, but i'm just tired of the fact that im always scumread on my towngames and townread on my scumgames... that sounds kinda backwards, I never understood why, people usually hate my playstyle, my quitting is entirely unrelated to this game btw, it's just one of the things to grasp on so i can make a genuine sounding post, if it actually was the reason then i wouldn't even be able to look at myself. This game was driving me crazy and that's one of the reasons i decided to concede, on top of the fact that i didn't see a win at all, you'll probably see when the Scum PT gets released.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4197 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Shiro »

I am just going to quote me Sakura

In post 4185, Shiro wrote:I am kinda glad I was killed because I would have refused to lynch Sakura all the way to end.

I would have gone with you all the way to lylo and when someone told me the "why is she alive still if she is so obv town/She is is keeping you alive cause of your strong townread" line I would have insta voted them for trying to wifom and guilt trip me into voting you.

I would have cost us the game and everyone would hate me so I am glad you killed me XD I also need to find a way to be more flexible with my strong town reads. I kind of can't let go.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4198 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4155, pieguyn wrote:The Town team of Bearbert D, Ricastle, Vedith, BananaCucho, AxleGreaser, Spiffeh, ika, I am Innocent, Flubbernugget, DrippingGoofball, Slandaar, Shiro, MarioManiac4, Echo Echo, and Davsto has won the game!

first reaction i am not sure we deserved that one.

Well played scum team.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4199 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »