Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh btw, NKing Echo last night did cross my mind :lol: But it was mostly just to see reactions rather than playing towards my win con, so i put it off.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Anyway other things.

I apologize Shazam, I'm aware i could have changed the night kill, but my low confidence prevented me from revoking your action after you had changed it from me wanting to kill Frogger slot. I do not think you wanted to play a team mindset game when you just play for yourself in thread, I mentioned multiple times in the scum PT, that a scum team usually tries to help each other out, you distancing out of the gate removed any thoughts i even had that you'd want to play a team game, the only part was when i accidentally claimed guilty on FB, which actually brought me lots of towncred, but I already apologized for that in the PT, and i still disagree with your "I feel i played well and your action will cause me to lose" this is not a team mindset, this is a solo player mindset.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ok i just re-read the start of the Scum PT and i misremembered a few things, still your playstyle gave me the impression that you didn't care about your teammates at all, that's why i mentioned you as a solo player. Sorry orz
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Oh btw... this is just for you pie

SAKURA THE MASTERMIND

(has failed)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Shazam »

Yeah, I mean, I try as scum to act as much like my towngame as possible. That means seeing things as scummy that I would see as scummy if I was town. So if one of my teammates does something super scummy, I will bus them. That's not a non-team or solo mindset. I think that it gave us the best chance of winning, because it got me lynched much later in the game.
I was wrong in thinking that your actions at that time you quoted would make me lose, it did end up being the town's interpretation of my own actions that got me lynched, even if I think it was faulty reasoning. So apology definitely accepted and I understand that you were under a lot of pressure in this game.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Shazam »

Playing as mafia is obviously about keeping as many of your team alive as possible for as long as possible. So keeping myself alive qualifies. If I can do something that won't kill my teammates at a much higher rate, but will keep me alive at a much higher rate, it helps the team.
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

You know, if you killed Spiffeh instead of Axle, you would've won? Axle couldn't stop tunneling my ass and would easily sway DGB in your favor.
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

Great game everyone, especially you Sakura. It was a close one.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by ika »

acutaly sakura its better you listened to yourself and killed me and not listend to shazam cas i said it in dead and i will say it here:

if i were alive and not dead after the CC, i would of rammed a lynch down shazam first thing with no cares to anyones post and yell at anyone who opposed me and broob bring a lot of hate towards each for being stupid about voting me. and if you tried to stop me i prob would of gone veryspiteful towards you and then ram lynch you next or tell them to
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

I'm about to read the dead PT.

ika, how did you know Shazam was scum? Just wondering.
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

I would say of the four scum, Shazam was the best able to fool me the most. Good job Shazam!
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

Sorry about the CC, ika.

At least it turned out well in the end :p
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by ika »

In post 4209, Echo Echo wrote:I'm about to read the dead PT.

ika, how did you know Shazam was scum? Just wondering.

we reached the point where shazam was doing jack shit and a non existant. we agreeded there was one scum in dave/shazam and i was going to go though with that to the bitter end.

like there is a diffrence on how to do notihgn and most times when i push someone for doing nothing they are scum

also shazam lynch should of sealed sakura when she soft defended him on him being a VT

skaura did have me fooled for a bit but i dont think she could of gotten me endgame

pedit: i know you were VT taking a bullet, the snapping point was the vote
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

The vote was part of the plan to make it more convincing, heh :p

Also, yet another victory for the Scumputer!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by ika »

In post 4213, Echo Echo wrote:The vote was part of the plan to make it more convincing, heh :p

Also, yet another victory for the Scumputer!

the vote was a dumb ploy that if you really knew me would of amde you realzie that i would go into a rage fit. the claimed mason was good enough on its onw based on forgger
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

All right, sorry about that. I'll keep that in mind for next time.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4206, Echo Echo wrote:You know, if you killed Spiffeh instead of Axle, you would've won? Axle couldn't stop tunneling my ass and would easily sway DGB in your favor.

I killed Axle mostly because "Why would Sakura kill someone that's helping her" also apparently in the Dead PT they mentioned that any other kill would've been traced back to me so it was the best kill anyway.
When i'm scum i usually have this weird thing about killing people defending me instead of the ppl scumreading me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Although im glad ppl thought i played well, i would make a snark comment about ppl getting paranoid of me AGAIN, if i wasn't quitting so ^_^;;
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4206, Echo Echo wrote:You know, if you killed Spiffeh instead of Axle, you would've won? Axle couldn't stop tunneling my ass and would easily sway DGB in your favor.

You, like those that erred before you, would be plenty damn surprised what i could do.
The day before it happened I expect you'd have been claiming there was no way, I could want someone lynched ahead of Fro99ers slot.
and I wanted you lynched ahead of theFro9ers slot to find out ? ..... well perhaps it was to see if I could read if DGB resisted or legit townied it (either for or against)? As I stated at the day start, i was out of time for working stuff out I was unsure of, so I drove for my best lynches.

There also was a reason I rowed towards being the NK.

... meh.
What your alt thinks your problem not mine.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Also tunneled on Echo echo? WTF?
I changed to lynching you based on the IKA vote. and faulty POE. So I gave that a great big shove. BUT always planned to back out of that if I had been able to town read your response. Your retreat into blame it on the VCA, read wrong.
With me leaving half way through the day, and no lynch not being an awful choice. A clear seemingly unequivocal position seemed like the best thing i could leave the thread.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by ika »

In post 4219, AxleGreaser wrote:Also tunneled on Echo echo? WTF?
I changed to lynching you based on the IKA vote. and faulty POE. So I gave that a great big shove. BUT always planned to back out of that if I had been able to town read your response. Your retreat into blame it on the VCA, read wrong.
With me leaving half way through the day, and no lynch not being an awful choice. A clear seemingly unequivocal position seemed like the best thing i could leave the thread.

but you did, if you didnt play to your own means and listened to me after my deqath when i said echo was town,it never would of happened
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4215, Echo Echo wrote:All right, sorry about that. I'll keep that in mind for next time.

The fundamental problem with the vote is

As scum if you want to you can pretend to try and take the bullet.
Shoot someone else.
Wifom that scum never believed you. (as you hadn't really categorically claimed.)
As scum, the next day having voted ika you could well be thinking you stand reasonable chance of getting Ika lynch as a fake counter claim
Well it would be an option you had kept open. You get to decide the next day, whether to press the claim or take the cred.

Every bit it adds to your fake claim, makes it a risk that Ika as town cant afford to take. Well to take it he has to be the game on his town read of you.

In terms of making the play go down the most critical part will not be what you did or did not do, but how much Ika knew you were town.
and the risk is you damage your own credibility and out the mason.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by ika »

he didnt do it intentionaly though, axx he was fine and if people listened to me (and they didnt) echo would of been fine but people are to ego headed to listen to confirmed towns when they know what they are tlaking about when it omes to taking a bullet by fakeclaiming
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4222, ika wrote:he didnt do it intentionaly though, axx he was fine and if people listened to me (and they didnt) echo would of been fine but people are to ego headed to listen to confirmed towns when they know what they are tlaking about when it omes to taking a bullet by fakeclaiming

I listen to confirmed towns, trouble is they have conflicting opinions and dont always explain everything. One of the confirmed town I listen to is me as I have seen my own PM. You presented your reasoning at but were still arguing your alignment with Sakura. I never got to test my problem with his claim+vote, against your reasoning. Which is, yes it is suicidal to challenge a mason, when there is time to lynch both. It is not suicidal to pretend to try to draw bullet and fail... (while trying out if people will buy your fake claim for the the one mislynch that was still required to win.) So I never got to find out what confirmed town Ika thought about that because another town hammered the day on me. :( As from my point of view that is playing against me and my win con, there is some sense in which I kinda don't care what happens in a game after that, in the sense that it is no longer on me.
That i then went on to try and make play that would cause alignment indicative stuff to happen the next day, was for me above and beyond. But nah, Axle was just, tunneled and if i wasn't tunneled on one person then anytime I changed my mind I was just as permanently tunneled on someone else.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4222, ika wrote:he didnt do it intentionaly though,

He voted you accidentally?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”