NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4775 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4685, Aj The Epic wrote:RCB you've been playing exactly like titus these last few days.

In post 4686, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well, that explains why Titus is the way she is then.

Wow... I saw this and loled hard. :-p
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4776 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3865, RadiantCowbells wrote:Xkyfu needs to do a lot less fighting for what he believes.
As does Axle.

RC needs to do rather a lot less just making shit up...

In post 4772, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4749, RadiantCowbells wrote:I fought hard against Nero's mislynch.

lol yeah this didn't happen.

While I know apparently quite few players never seem to go and check the veracity of what is said, some of us do.
and its hardly surprising that didn't happen ,
(I didn't bother to check, it is apparently fashionable not to. But previous times when I did check what RC claimed happened during a post game, it just didn't, it was simply the past being reimagined to make RC look better, presumably as some long term play for future win cons.)

In post 4604, RadiantCowbells wrote:Grats on managing to be Axle and literally managing to be wrong on every single one of your reads this game.

My reads in that game were indeed not real flash (worse than normal), having
been right
about a number of reads (towns and a scum) in the early game I then proceeded to mislynch (be the main/large proponent of) a few townies before PK decided he didn't want to even play the game and LOL hammered in 3 man LYLO without even talking much at all. Other bad shit also happened that threw a likely win away, and that shit posting/play had nothing to do with me.... (but its proponents are living in denial of it...)

So yeah the implied shade cast here(above and throughout the game) about me largely didn't happen either.

@RC
it would be nice if you stopped humping my leg in games I am not even playing in. People will start to talk.

Also in terms of you playing to future games win conditions....., there is no need for you to cast so much shade on me, so that, when you play with me again you can just go troppo, and have meta to back you up. That would indeed be viable long term plan as it would then give you an excuse to be irrational, and go with "
Welp I am RC, and Axle is impossible /rant mode = on
".
FYI: There is practically no need to waste your time doing such a thing, as the odds on me voluntarily being in game with you are vanishingly small. (I have a personal RL moral objection to it.) I could explain why that is but it is unnecessary, it is my decision that I simply don't wish to play in game that you are in no matter your alignment or mine.

TIA.

Goodbye.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4777 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

My reads in that game were indeed not real flash (worse than normal), having been right about a number of reads (towns and a scum) in the early game I then proceeded to mislynch (be the main/large proponent of) a few townies before PK decided he didn't want to even play the game and LOL hammered in 3 man LYLO without even talking much at all. Other bad shit also happened that threw a likely win away, and that shit posting/play had nothing to do with me.... (but its proponents are living in denial of it...)

1) you literally pushed on every single town player in the game. I can provide evidence.
2) you literally objected to the UTL and Massive lynches every single time they came up.
3) no, you're not going to be in any games with me because I'm not going to play with you.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4778 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:21 pm

In post 3318, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yo seriously someone fucking unvote Nero.

I'm not doing that shit today.

Let's get AJ.

In post 3324, RadiantCowbells wrote:did you notice that the vast majority of people in this game are not scumreading me?

they're correct.

and no, I'm not acting scummy at all. you're just not good at generating reads.

you should unvote Nero.

just a few examples in between the constant Xkfyu trying to push on me.

I'm not rewriting history at all :)
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4779 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:23 pm

but yeah, I will stop dragging your name through the mud.
in the immediacy of both of these games the parallels between the both of you were too strong not to point out.
I will not mention your name in games from this point further. :good:
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4780 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4777, RadiantCowbells wrote:1) you literally pushed on every single town player in the game. I can provide evidence.

DUH.
Of course i bloody well pushed people, applying pressure and getting reads,
is
playing the game. "Welp I am RC <
Subtext: pity me
/
don't demand reasons
> Is I suppose also playing
a
game, but not one I choose to participate in.
Are you objecting that I played? I mean like what are you on? Watch next game I promise to push on people and question them all(most) again. Hell I will even do it if I roll scum.
You are remembering that when you said "fite me" while you were (according to you) "desperate" and in the middle of chasing your scum reads while not even noticing you had put one of them to L-1....
That yeah despite you being purposefully provocative, as i had town read on your predecessor i declined. Similarly when PK wanted to make it a personal shit fight, and I didn't have scum read on him just had problem with his reasoning on Massive who actually was scum) but PK reasons for wanting to lynch massive were still bleh/yuk reasons .

2) you literally objected to the UTL and Massive lynches every single time they came up.

Bullshit. I watched Pk push bullshit baseless case, for quite while before even asking him questions about it. Yes massive was scum, and no Pk provided no real reasons, no explaination the problems with what he had said. And yes I asked PK to explain his goddam reads because again that is playing the game. If he had and they had made sense we would have just lynched massive.. but he didn't.

That however is last game... if YOU want to go on living in the past and bitching about that game go do it in that games post game thread.
I turned up here because you had been making stuff up about me when i am not even in the thread/game and have no part in your game...
and to say goodbye.

3) no, you're not going to be in any games with me because I'm not going to play with you.

Bloody fantastic.

It was just with how much you appear to be unable to leave the last game in the last game... I was little concerned you might do the opposite.
As we are thus not going to have anything at all to do with one another.

So again
Goodbye
and please stop making up crap about me(humping my leg), people will start to talk.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4781 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

guiz

if you want it to stop you have to stop playing with it
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4782 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4778, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3318, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yo seriously someone fucking unvote Nero.

I'm not doing that shit today.

Let's get AJ.

Who was also town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4783 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:21 pm

you're the one living in the past.
I said I'd drop it. I mentioned your name a few times the day after that game ended. I did not continue to do so.
I'm done with you. stop posting here.

Who was also town.

You're criticizing my town play in a game that I carried that you weren't even in.

go away.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4784 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4781, pisskop wrote:guiz

if you want it to stop you have to stop playing with it

Yeah but if we keep playing with it,
it might grow bigger

or it might drop off.

I will however take the advice from scum....
Why scum? because when they made their comments they were the informed minority and often have a clearer vision.
In post 742, massive wrote:Made it to the bottom of 25. My impression so far of those four pages:

Player: "Hey but what about this possible game-related idea or thought?"
pisskop / AI / droog: "Never mind that, have you seen the size of our dongs?"

Honestly guys, there is nothing alignment-indicative in your dongs, put them away please.

and yeah, time to put them away.

cu round.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4785 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:26 pm

no, you won't see me around.

shoo.

you are not in this game. bye.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4786 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:33 pm

like I don't even hold a grudge against you.
you played poorly but you played to win. I can respect that.
but I don't want you following me around posting in my postgames.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4787 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4786, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can respect that.

you can but you didnt....
but I don't want you following me around posting in my postgames.

pissoff
, PKB.
but yeah people telling it like it is would be problematic for your playstyle choice, I can "respect" that.

I only turned because you have been bagging me in thread where I cannot reply comment or correct you for quite some time...
most recently here , which is not as you claimed
In post 4779, RadiantCowbells wrote:in the immediacy of both of these games

The initial tirade in the immediacy (everything before the PK lynch) was something that was quite bad mana, but something I intended to overlook, as you being salty, it was when it then just kept dribbling out... I decided to have my RIGHT of reply.....
You have no grounds to bitch about me turning up in your post game when you have been making untrue claims/shade about me inside your game...
TLDR:
pissoff

As I said when I started here you really should make shit up less often.. people
will
start to notice.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4788 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:06 pm

Axle stop fighting to be right because you're not right.
I clearly proved that I did in fact fight the Nero lynch as I said.
And this is in a game that you weren't even present in.

And no, all of my claims are true. You were wrong about all your reads.
As long as I was in the game you tried to lynch all 6 towns alive at at least one point and hard defended all of the scum all of the time.
Nero thing has been established. Everything else I said in post game has been established; the mod even backed up that I had roleblocked Massive like I said.

Yes, that wasn't quite 'the immediacy. I extended the analogy because I had used it earlier in the game. Even a few weeks after is still close enough to be considered in the immediacy.

I will not bring you up in future games.
In return, you will stop posting here.

If you continue posting here I will continue to use your name as an example, not of bad play, but of someone who is not only a bad player but whose ego is absolutely out of control.
shoo.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4789 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4788, RadiantCowbells wrote:Axle stop fighting to be right because you're not right.

You turned up in sorm postgame when you had not played but just "observed".
You replaced into 1755 in record time
In 1755, You while claiming to be so desperate you had to make a fake claim, but while not noticing you had just put your scum read to L-1
paused to say to me
In post 1714, RadiantCowbells wrote:fight me!

Fight me, is what you wanted...

I am not fighting to be right... I am juxtaposing the BS that you say with the facts of what happened.

So you say this...
In post 4788, RadiantCowbells wrote:And no, all of my claims are true. You were wrong about all your reads.

whereas i provided actual examples where it it is false, including the D1 scum lynch..... Pretty hard to be wrong when my read flipped scum D1...

In post 4788, RadiantCowbells wrote:I will not bring you up in future games.
In return, you will stop posting here.

If you continue posting here I will continue to use your name as an example, not of bad play, but of someone who is not only a bad player but whose ego is absolutely out of control.
shoo.

Err no when you say untrue things about me... even in games i am not in ... i have the right if I can bothered to correct you.

Your last post(4788) for instance contained the absolutely and demonstrated to be untrue claim that all my reads in the game were wrong. That, as the truth of the matter was just pointed out to you, would qualify it as an actual lie, and not by person with scum PM, but by you.

So no your usual in game schtick of being bully boy and threatening people, doesn't cut shit with me.

@PK.

I think mines about to fall off, so...

@Thread - 1
bye.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4790 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:18 pm

whereas i provided actual examples where it it is false, including the D1 scum lynch..... Pretty hard to be wrong when my read flipped scum D1...

I specified that you were correct about that one read.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4791 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Now Now, let's bring it back to THIS game.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4792 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 4791, Fraggernaut wrote:

Why start now?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4793 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:52 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 4791, Fraggernaut wrote:

@publicly Mod not thread.

As I indicated previously and recently, if your players had needed this space/time to decompress heat about this game, Id have walked away. (there was likely going to be a next time...)
Your players didn't seem to have too much salt about the game... and THIS GAME did include untrue statements about me in another game....
So in some weird way I was at all times talking about things that were
allowed
to be
said
in this this game and even though I was not signed up, if people throw shit at me in this game... then somehow I am in it, the shit, anyway.
Well, unless I simply cant be bothered flinging it back, but in this case as it kept dribbling on I was.

Spoiler: Note primarily to self, in case I mod games.
As mentioned if mods(specifically me) in general(still me) do not want outsiders to post in their post game throwing shit, it will probably be best to enforce rules about not slagging off outsiders who are not in the game in the game.

:: yeah there is a RL line in the sand just in front of my toes.

as before
@Thread
(this time +1) bye.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4794 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:53 am

Do you have some pathological need to get the last word when you in fact have nothing to say?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4795 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Frag- Thanks for modding and letting me hunt werewolves while being/eating rhubabarb pie.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4796 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

In post 4795, PeregrineV wrote:@Frag- Thanks for modding and letting me hunt werewolves while being/eating rhubabarb pie.

Anytime. :)
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4797 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by N »