hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:29 am

Post by hyung »

i asked my roommate if the one coke bottle in the fridge was his and he said yes and i asked if i could drink it and replace it later and he said yes so i drank the coke and i got halfway through before i wanted to throw up because it tasted like caramelized cough syrup. anyway hail pepsi
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:39 am

Post by hyung »

i have nobody else i can share this story with so please feel special
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:25 am

Post by hyung »

firebringer is town

also i think i should say now that my role might be considered negative utility by
some
players in
some
situations but i'm probably going to use it anyway because i'm bitter and bored
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:27 am

Post by hyung »

In post 236, northsidegal wrote:by the way, if hyung is marquis then nice job in team mafia, never would have expected you over the other scumteam members especially after ces flipped
lol i'm pretty sure hyung isn't marquis
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by hyung »

to show how smart he is

and to get a higher post count

it's not very appealing
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:12 am

Post by hyung »

tbh i'm just sitting here waiting for things to happen but it's page 13 and it still feels like we're waiting for day 1 to start

it's also really hard to even try and get reads when there's a ton of unreadable one liner posts. sure you sound cool because brevity is the soul of wit and all, but quote boxes are huge on this forum, and having a ton of those across the multiple posts you're making in a row makes everything even harder to sift through
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 325, CheekyTeeky wrote:@Tbone I'm a reaction tester/intent reader. I find it hard to get good reads when I'm disconnected. Also each time I let the thread breathe it slows down to an unproductive level. I don't see the harm in trying to generate real game content. I also don't get why you find the need to take a teaching stance with me. As you can tell I'm far from insecure and I feel I'm a pretty effective town player, it just feels like you're trying to shut me up and discredit me each time we interact and I don't see the town intent in going about it the way you are. If you want me to stfu then just tell me to stfu or generate discussion elsewhere.
this really comes across as scum throwing up walls preemptively. i didn't see anything from tbone that could cause such an over the top reaction. it's way more flustered than believable.

vote: cheeky
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by hyung »

so far i have firebringer, northsidegal, and tbone on my list of town. i'm less confident on tbone but he's still miles ahead of the rest of the players i've yet to get a significant read on.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 376, Vaxkiller wrote:Like right now, I'm wondering about northside. Because they posted something, I responded to it, and they forogt about what they said... when I quoted it, they called it a misunderstanding..... but no one seems to think anything about it. It seems pretty straight forward to me and I dont understand where the misunderstanding was..... But then sometime I do fuck up... and think... why did I think that.
please elaborate with context that makes sense

@firebringer i'm getting the impression that you're not really holding back. i forget exactly what was said but it was one or two posts in particular where it felt like you were giving your opinion and not caring how people perceived you. in my experience that is probably more like what town do.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:27 am

Post by hyung »

i would vote cheeky in this post if i wasn't already voting them
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:00 am

Post by hyung »

shut up
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:01 am

Post by hyung »

god
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:12 am

Post by hyung »

i have almost nothing of substance to back it up but i would like to make a bet that the three previous posters are all scum
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:07 am

Post by hyung »

I request official votecount
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:07 am

Post by hyung »

lynch cheeky please too
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 590, CheekyTeeky wrote:Hyung, Vecna, Arc and Hiplop are pretty useless but idk if that's AI.

I think scum are likely in:

PP
Gamma Emerald
Vaxkiller
Hyung
Tbone

At this point. I'd be willing to remove Tbone & co today and lynch in Gamma/PP. I have a feeling I'm wrong on Tbone and scum PP carried on the initial push.
this is literally a list based on who's voting you.

maybe try being a little less obviously self obsessed and look like you're actually trying to read the game like real town would. you're tryharding, but in the way scum do when they don't really know what angles are going to get them traction in the game.

at any rate this went from a gut scumread to a much more confident scumread. and someone we should lynch quickly day 1 so we can skip the tens of useless pages sure to follow and get to the good parts.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by hyung »

1. xRECKONERx
2. PenguinPower

3. mutantdevle

4. Pine

5. Gammagooey
6. Gamma Emerald
7. hyung

8. CheekyTeeky

9. T-Bone

10. Firebringer

11. ArcAngel9
12. Vecna
13. brassherald
14. hiplop

15. Brian Skies

16. Vaxkiller
17. northsidegal
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by hyung »

it means if ur red it means i have a big stinking CRUSH on you
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by hyung »

yeah can we lynch this player. whoever it is it whoever it becomes. it's still scum.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by hyung »

all i want to get day 1 over with and just lynch scum before we get another 10 pages or god forbid 50, filled with the same dumb stuff that nobody is realistically going to dive back into later on.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 658, xRECKONERx wrote:penguin that seems to be uh an overreaction
1. xRECKONERx
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by hyung »

hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by hyung »

lynch cheeky
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by hyung »

hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 690, CheekyTeeky wrote:
Ok well looks like the mod missed my request to be replaced. Can I still choose to stay?
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 703, T-Bone wrote:
vote: hyung
nope
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 620, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah Hyung is town. Still need to clear up Vax and Tbone.
In post 704, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yay ok I got the go ahead. Basically thinking Hyung, Gamma Emerald, xRECKONERx and ??? atm. I'll create some cases in a bit.
someone forgot where they left off
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by hyung »

hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by hyung »

the more i do this the more the day ends
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by hyung »

i'll post later when i'm less busy. or when cheeky is more dead
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by hyung »

sorry got really busy toward the end of the weekend and forgot this was going on lol.

and now that bad idea is over I can finally say this is my first proper town game so go ez on me plz. thanks

I'll read after class tomorrow
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by hyung »

I'm still town and I'm still unable to post
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by hyung »

so funny story I have no idea what's going on or where to start besides asking for a votecount to get a sense of people's read trends (or reading up but well just like I predicted this game unnecessarily became 70 pages on day 1 and that is just the most unhelpful thing period. don't tell me it isn't, it's just unhelpful in general even if I was up to date)

but we might actually need the votecounts now lol. so u can see the dilemma I am in.

I don't know where I even stand on my townreads which is a red flag that everything is a mess and they weren't memorable enough to begin with

so if someone wants to walk me through things without being all higher than thou it would be super helpful. because again 70 pages.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by hyung »

also I am super open to just going forward and lynching a non contributor who has at least a 50% chance of flipping scum because I think just getting cold hard info would be better than protracting this, and also I am a hypocrite
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:10 am

Post by hyung »

VOTE: reckoner

this page --> checking his iso and I am down to lynch someone who spends a majority of their time attacking other people's townreads and sowing mistrust. that's a scum tactic to keep the field wide open.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:12 am

Post by hyung »

and by that I mean not attacking the townread players, but he seems to keep treating people in a way designed to make them unconfident in their reads particularly their townreads. and I think most good players should recognize that having a healthy set of townreads wins town the game
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:13 am

Post by hyung »

oh cheeky's on this wagon.

...eh
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by hyung »

I like Pine

I'm completely unmotivated to do anything day 1 because I've already given my opinions and whatever. I wanted this over 40 pages ago so we could have a flip instead of pages of useless posturing. more pages on day 1 doesn't give you more information, it just gives more shifts in public opinion and lets scum play the field until they get to a position they're satisfied with.

I'd prefer to lynch reck or cheeky. I don't think that's going to happen but that's my view here for the best likelihood of lynching scum as we go to the next day. I'll settle for anyone completely inactive or who's promised but not come through (I didn't like hiplop earlier for this and I actually think if we lynch a lurker, this is a better option - everyone talks about aa9 but hiplop is even more inactive yet people let him slip by without comment, so I think the aa9 focus might be scum motivated)

my viewpoint didn't change here and people's alignments aren't changing just because they're posting more or posting less. it's about what they're posting and I'm seeing a scum cheeky with a smug tone from having gone from wagon to no votes. you know scum who get away with it and then get people to townread them for activity alone? that's exactly how it comes off.

anyway. I'm going to watch and check in and fair warning, probably hammer the first wagon I see as long as it's not on a townread.

if anyone wants to help build a hiplop wagon I would probably want in on that too.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:41 am

Post by hyung »

VOTE: hiplop
thanks
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1887 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:46 am

Post by hyung »

In post 1873, Vecna wrote:Not quitebsure what to think of this post. you like pine, while you seem to have the complete opposite reads? And you didnt get a progression from anyone since your last bunch of posts?
I haven't really been reading deeply into anyone since the start of the weekend. I like pine's viewpoint of the game in terms of how he perceives the activity and the aa9 lynch because it's almost exactly what I've been thinking about the game, a bunch of high spam content posters going for easy groupthink options and getting mad when we can't catch up or don't want to just fall in line with those options. I'm not saying lurking isn't bad but there's a difference between that and actual inactivity or active apathy.

and despite aa9 probably lurking, the fact is that everyone is talking about her. while barely anyone mentions hiplop and when people have mentioned him it doesn't get any follow-up. that alone indicates to me that between the two, hiplop is much much more likely to be scum because aa9 is the scum driven mislynch.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by hyung »

man who even cares about justin bieber
anyone trying to use him or his music as a general indicator of
Ṗ̷̧̡̛̲͉̞͈̹͚̝͉̰͔̈́́̓͋Ā̵̛͔̘͔͈̳͚͔͊̈́̍͛̊̔̏̄͑́̚Í̶̢̤̬̑̇̒͐̕Ǹ̴̼̭͉̙̈͐̿̈́̀͊͗̾̍̑̕͝͠F̶̧̭̺͉̺̝́̈͊͋͂̈͒̾͛͆͗̚͝͠͠U̵͉̠̦͍̳̼̟͉͔̎͆̑͗̂̄͜͠͝ͅL̷̡̝̲̬̩̽͆͒͘ ̶̡̧͇̺̖̙̱͙̮̟̦̲̒͊̽͌̋́͊͑̐̋̄̿̌̈́͝N̶͉̱͔͈̤͕̞̮͌̋͗̃̐͂̉̔̈́̕̚O̸̢̨̧̧̤̰͈͝I̸̢̢̛̟͚̤̜̣̭̮̩͇͖͗̇̔́͗͝Ş̸̡̦̗̬̰̻̟̪͈̹̤̠͌̆̊E̷̼͎̠̹̼͂̏͌̀́̿S̶̞̳̞̟̲͓͚͙̱̹̾
is so out of touch with like everything
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #41) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:53 am

Post by hyung »

you'd think someone who joined 6 years ago wouldn't make posts that sound so blatantly scummy

...because that is what I think. I think there's a burden of proficiency for scum play and that disconnected town is more likely to play like this. scum partners would probably have had some effect on her by now.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (isolation #42) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:55 am

Post by hyung »

would still rather lynch hiplop. the recent activity around the aa9 wagon feels like gloating over an empty catch, or counting chicks before they hatch...
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (isolation #43) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:09 am

Post by hyung »

In post 1891, Gammagooey wrote:I'ma take this opportunity to say that treating scum as some mythical force in the game that pushes the game onto bad wagons instead of individual players that might be pushing a bad lynch or bussing based on whats better for their individual survival or consistency with their previously stated reads is dumb and you shouldn't do it

but hiplop is a perfectly fine wagon too so get it bigger than arc's and i'll jump on

and then regardless of which is lynched we can all pray that UT put somewhere between 5 and 10 vigs in the game and then maybe everything will work out after all
this is ignoring the point. scum is the minority, of course they can't control the entire game flow and wagons.

but they can still speak up, right?

every page had something on it about how aa9 was lurking, aa9 is scummy for it, aa9 needed to be lynched... and so on.

and then you have hiplop. just as bad if not worse in terms of activity and usefulness to the game state, and yet before I first brought him up and then Brian and I voted him, all I could remember was reckoner calling for a replacement a lot. note that hiplop as a lynch option wasn't brought up, and scum has just as much if not more motive to call for a scum partner's replacement.

if aa9 was a scum lynch I would expect a much earlier
discussion
of hiplop as a lynch option or alternative. practically
nobody
brought that up besides me (or if they did, it never was a sustained opinion) and I know I'm town at least.

granted they could both be scum dead weight which would be hilarious but I still doubt that's the case with aa9 individually, for reasons I've stated.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #44) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:10 am

Post by hyung »

In post 2013, Vaxkiller wrote:Arc has given us nothing in reguards to the game, i understand people may not have time to read or give precise thoughts on the game and everyone plays differntly, but they ahve repeatedly said they will catch up and provide content and thoughts and they have not. Their ONLY thought is to call cheeky scum with as few words as possible. I just cant see how this is going to flip town.
exhibit a, eyes trained on aa9 with no regard for other non-present slots. would look at this after hiplop flips
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (isolation #45) » Wed May 02, 2018 5:36 am

Post by hyung »

In post 2012, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2001, hyung wrote:you'd think someone who joined 6 years ago wouldn't make posts that sound so blatantly scummy

...because that is what I think. I think there's a burden of proficiency for scum play and that disconnected town is more likely to play like this. scum partners would probably have had some effect on her by now.
I think this is called WIFOM.
WIFOM is a dumbass term that's lost all meaning it once had because it's slapped onto any post with a differing opinion on town or scum motivation

WIFOM should apply to 2 equally likely scenarios. I don't see how aa9 being scum who gave up from the very start of day 1 is equally as likely as aa9 being town who simply didn't give a shit
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (isolation #46) » Wed May 02, 2018 5:41 am

Post by hyung »

In post 2020, Gammagooey wrote:tbf hyung you are kind of doing that with vax

but i still think vax is town so nyah
I think this is the first time I've really looked at vax. I wavered between town and scum earlier due to completely intangible feeling-based reads but I don't like him sticking to the easy and lazy option while still being active around and posting

cheeky is an actual WIFOM scenario. I'm currently not sure if she's scum consistently pushing for the easy options and having the easiest reads based on who offends her, or if she's town who doesn't actually know how to find scum and is throwing darts in all directions. one of those too dumb to be scum scenarios. equally likely.

I'll read more individual people once it'll actually be listened to and make an impact on the game (day 2) and also when I care more
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (isolation #47) » Wed May 02, 2018 5:54 am

Post by hyung »

oh hey this is another person I've seen nothing from. we're still looking only at aa9 though? cool
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (isolation #48) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:12 am

Post by hyung »

wow you seem like a pleasant person to be around
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (isolation #49) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:15 am

Post by hyung »

looking at your iso well now I see stuff. but all of it's so focused on the first few pages and pretty much nothing besides this is in the moment. apparently you replaced in after I was gone for a bit so I guess I'll somewhat take back what I said and read into it later

no need for the attitude though. that's the main thing that bugs me because i don't think anything would genuinely warrant such an over the top response.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #50) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:20 am

Post by hyung »

In post 2059, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2058, hyung wrote:wow you seem like a pleasant person to be around
Dodging the issue, attempting to discredit my valid point via an emotional appeal

yup

this ticks all the boxes, they die today.
lol I'm the one using emotional appeals?

really finding it hard to believe it's possible to be this self centered and reactive as town. cheeky was one thing but this is on a whole another level.

I'm the only thing keeping the hiplop wagon alive but if we want to lynch this instead of all else I'm with it
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #51) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:21 am

Post by hyung »

I feel like everything you're saying is projecting and you know it.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (isolation #52) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:22 am

Post by hyung »

In post 2064, Pine wrote:LLD, stop

Hyung is a bit of a troll, and I'd be happy to PL them with you. They'd be a really solid policy vig, too.
what the fuck
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (isolation #53) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:26 am

Post by hyung »

other than pushing more votecounts for the cheeky lynch, how is anything I've done troll.

I'm one of the only people here who's actually trying to read deeper into things and sort things out. there's a good majority of the game that's superficial, spam posting, or straight up not thinking.

I'm already townreading you which is why this is probably more irritating but don't discredit my opinions as troll posting. that's insulting and only gives scum an out
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #54) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:29 am

Post by hyung »

In post 2068, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:when you almost lynched aa9 and fucking sunk this game into the depths of apathy.
l m a o

VOTE: lld

player plays catch up while apparently sticking to read only the first 20 pages.

player comes back in now to say they'll continue with the catch up later.

player accidentally betrays in fit of fake rage that they
actually know and have been caught up on what's been currently going on this whole time.

hey guys. guess what. it's a scum claim
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #55) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:35 am

Post by hyung »

pine what's your reck read actually. I still kind of want to lynch that.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #56) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:36 am

Post by hyung »

ignoring claimed scum

realistically she's not going to get lynched considering this town but I'm all for the symbolic votepark.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #57) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:36 am

Post by hyung »

In post 2074, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2072, hyung wrote:
In post 2068, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:when you almost lynched aa9 and fucking sunk this game into the depths of apathy.
l m a o

VOTE: lld

player plays catch up while apparently sticking to read only the first 20 pages.

player comes back in now to say they'll continue with the catch up later.

player accidentally betrays in fit of fake rage that they
actually know and have been caught up on what's been currently going on this whole time.

hey guys. guess what. it's a scum claim
I HAVE BEEN HERE LESS THAN A WEEK YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG.

AND THE GAME WAS 64 PAGES LONG WHEN I REPLACED IN.

THAT MEANS I GOT A THIRD OF THE GAME FUCKING DONE WHILE YOU SAT ON YOUR HANDS AND DID NOTHING WHILE THE GAME WAS IN APATHY.

THAT'S SO FUCKNIG DAMNING
like this isn't even a refute lmao it's just dodging the point entirely
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (isolation #58) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:37 am

Post by hyung »

I point out how she scum claimed --> she reacts with "YOURE USELESS YOUVE DONE NOTHING"

wake up america
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (isolation #59) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:39 am

Post by hyung »

I got on and was going to post last night but decided this wasn't worth my time :)

also for a tangential life tip moment, probably the healthiest thing I've learned is that when people are WRONG on the INTERNET... don't let the annoyance seep into your day to day. at times I think some people here seem to forget that

I'll be on later today.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (isolation #60) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:39 am

Post by hyung »

VOTE: vecna

i still have no read on this slot but anyone but me is objectively the best play, and I would much prefer this to aa9. i was going to post last night but got distracted and don't know if I can be around in the next 5 hours.

people i would much rather lynch: hiplop slot still based on people's play around the slot, lld (I've cooled on this mostly except her response to me still feels like a massive overreaction), reck (not happening), penguin (another better alternative to aa9), but again most of those are not happening

if the wagon flips back to me while I'm gone I'm not claiming because it defeats the point.

also @ the rest of town this game, wake tf up. there's so much I want to say about my wagon but to keep it simple and non toxic, it feels almost like there's a scum majority this game. as in, I feel like nobody is making sense any more except for gamma and vax whose posts are the only ones I've agreed with in a while.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2492 (isolation #61) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:37 am

Post by hyung »

hi everyone thanks for not fucking lynching me

nsg's reaction really doesn't feel like caught scum though. imo she was one of the townier players day 1 and everyone suddenly throwing that away because of a roleblock doesn't sit well.

do agree that she would be the perfect person to perform a kill which is the main thing giving me pause though.

also agree with lld about aa9 preaching to the choir, majorly bad vibes off that and most of her posts today :/

main scumread ending the day based on wagon placement is titus, felt like scum trying to lurking out the end of the day but opportunistically bussed when the final lynch became clear. was also mildly scumreading pine towards end of day for the opportunistic feeling bs he kept pushing on me and vax.

a lot of my null and scum reads feel a bit better after the vecna lynch but I'll admit I've been a bit too focused on linking scum than defining my town list. I wouldn't normally want to post that during a game day like this but since I might actually die I'll try to figure it out

in case this day ends fast that's pretty much all I wanted to say for the outset. holding my vote because overall I think nsg is the optimal lynch but I'm not particularly enthusiastic about voting there and I would still prefer to delay slightly so I can better sort my reads.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2858 (isolation #62) » Tue May 08, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 2773, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2768, xRECKONERx wrote:nsg if you flip town i promise i will slavishly scour your iso and put together a case using it
I would much rather not get lynched in the first place. I'm not so egotistical as to believe that my reads are always perfect right now - what I do believe is that, given the opportunity, I could win the game if left alive.
got up to about here and I need to sleep now but this just reads so town. tell me that isn't one of those statements that is just a natural town mentality but it's hard for scum to think to fake. in any case I vibes so hard with it.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2859 (isolation #63) » Tue May 08, 2018 10:13 pm

Post by hyung »

In post 2773, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2768, xRECKONERx wrote:nsg if you flip town i promise i will slavishly scour your iso and put together a case using it
I would much rather not get lynched in the first place. I'm not so egotistical as to believe that my reads are always perfect right now - what I do believe is that, given the opportunity, I could win the game if left alive.
VOTE: titus because I didn't like her posts and vote end of day 1, and her lightning rod suggestion out of nowhere just felt like scum testing the waters in how to enter the role conversation and also just fake feeling in general.

in an optimal situation where player slots are abstract concepts and play/reads don't factor into it, lynching nsg is probably the right play. but considering it's harder to believe nsg will flip anything but town the more she posts, I would much rather take advantage of the free day phase we gained and lynch a slot much likelier to be scum. rather than equalizing the score.

would still vote reck, and would actually much prefer to lynch reck now that I've thought of it again. something about his play around nsg is still unsettling and his day 1 posting felt really scum motivated on multiple angles. but realistically not sure if there's any support for it unless he gets guiltied (Google glasses maybe? please?)
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2860 (isolation #64) » Tue May 08, 2018 10:14 pm

Post by hyung »

also the idea of going into night 2 with only red on the dead list is pretty exciting too but don't consider that as having factored into any opinions at all.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2870 (isolation #65) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:16 am

Post by hyung »

@fire are your inventions all pro town actions, specifically the google glass? or can it be theoretically misused by scum. you can ignore this question if necessary.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2920 (isolation #66) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by hyung »

town only want one thing and it's fucking disgusting
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2921 (isolation #67) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by hyung »

this is me voicing my displeasure at the current mental gamestate because it already feels like a rehash of the worst parts of day 1. nobody is listening and people are just letting likely scum slots like reckoner get by on charisma alone. like does nobody else

I'm being unhelpful and I'm aware of it but basically this entire gamestate feels like it's been set up to discredit me even when I can come in and share my reads and it is frustrating as fuck. this entire town is whoever tf you really are.

once again I very much want to lynch reck. I think Titus is a great second option. apart from that not completely sure but too many people seem to be ignoring them at least fmpov.
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2922 (isolation #68) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by hyung »

nobody else see*
hyung
hyung
Goon
hyung
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2923 (isolation #69) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by hyung »

VOTE: reckoner

I will come back in when I'm feeling less volatile and try to sort a full set of reads, honestly moreso for my own sake than anyone else's. the pages have been passing by quick but all I'm getting out of it is circular discussion.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”