KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:13 am

Post by KingEnigma »

vote: Narninian
Laziness?! We cant be having that now can we?

Voted because you said you were lazy and thats my job! SCUMMY!
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:35 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I guess the question is....why did Dragon Slayer vote that way?
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:36 am

Post by KingEnigma »

True Fuldu, but maybe his role was he had to be asked directly? (I dont know for sure, but hey it never hurts)

I'll add a fifth vote onto Scott Morgan so it puts them a little over half way...maybe get the ball rolling!

and....when i was about to hit this submit button I got a message saying that there was a new post and.....it was a vote for Scott Morgan so I guess I'm not going to be doing that now. :D
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:16 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Happens to the best of us.

Not me of course, but other not so perfect people.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:21 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Well I believe I did ask why the vote, but I could be mistaken in that.

I'm also seeing Lord Fuldi jumping around was a little strange, strange enough to warrant this.

Vote: Lord Gurgi
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:26 am

Post by KingEnigma »

dangit, yeah its a combination of you two...i think.

You try posting on these boards with your manager running behind your back trying to see what your doing. It aint easy I'll tell you that much!!

So thats was supposed to be Gurgi, not Fuldi, who as far as I know doesnt exsist. I was thinking of who he voted for last and who he was. My mistake, i'm sorry. :oops: :oops:
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:34 am

Post by KingEnigma »

aww cant we still lynch him? (kidding!)

unvote: lord gurgi
Maybe your not the master spy, but if theres the smallest chance you are, i'm not going to be the one that does you in.

Anyone submit this role?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:53 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I'm going to have to cast a vote for
Vote: Scott Morgan
And its pretty much the same reason as silgado106 just stated.

when the votes were poured on he pretty much stated "sorry I wasnt here" and then the votes went away and so did he, except to pop up and offer his vote.

maybe it has something to do with a post restriction, but I doubt it. so thats where my vote comes from.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:24 am

Post by KingEnigma »

anyone find it odd that we find out he DOES in fact have a posting limit after I put that idea out there?

My vote is gonna stay
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:01 am

Post by KingEnigma »

I believe he used SO on night 1, and made a nice little target of him night 2. Anyone make up the ninja role? What exactly does it do? I'm also interested in what Gurgi did last night! But we can look on the bright side, a mimicing SK would be a very confusing bad thing.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:08 am

Post by KingEnigma »

i'm still here. my life is pretty hectic right this moment, I'll be having a kid in as little as a month and we have some serious getting ready to do.

I'm not sure about the roleclaim myself, but I'll wait to cast a vote.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:49 am

Post by KingEnigma »

What hunch is it that your following by voting me?
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:54 am

Post by KingEnigma »

unvote: lord gurgi. I dont entirely believe that you are the master spy, you still seem suspicious to me, but if there is even a chance that you are telling the truth i dont want to contribute to killing our doc off this early, i dont have a lot to go on otherwise but this is enough to remove my vote.

There that should make that sentence a little more clear. the sentence still sounds fine to me, but I am bias.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:13 am

Post by KingEnigma »

yeah i'm an idiot. Thanks for catching that
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:25 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Sorry I havent been posting an awful lot, life is pretty hectic right around now. I'm down to 1 1/2 games.

Last night I was targeted by two individuals, I would like to know why I was targeted. I'll release names if they do not come clean with why they were snooping around me.

Thanks!
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:42 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Weeellllllll, thats a good point, but then who is to say that we have only two more killers? It might actually be more beneficial to the town if we know who these people are. This is designer mafia, there may be some super roles out there that allow this sort of thing.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:33 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Maybe I jumped the gun a little here, I'm getting anxious to get this over with because I may not be here to see it through.

I'm just saying that I was targeted by two seperate people last night (whos names I do know) and i thought "Aha! They targeted me, so they must be evil!!" So yeah they may be evil or they may be good. I do not get that information. I was probably targeted for being as silent as I was. So if there WERE two kills and I was still targeted by two OTHER people then maybe, I have to cleared suspects? I'm all confused. But that goes back to having powerfull roles. Maybe the mafia is able to target more than one person, but only one being an actual kill.

I do not want to reveal my role, but I CAN say that I really enjoy the name of it. Not that that helps you guys at all.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:22 am

Post by KingEnigma »

The only thing that I can add is that I was targeted by the silent speaker last night. I do not get any results on what was supposed to go on, just that i was targeted. Did you get a result on targeting me last night TSS?

Also, I have been out for the holiday weekend, and if you guys dont see me post for a while again, its most likely because my baby has been born, and I wont be at work to actually play this game. Sorry for that!
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:00 am

Post by KingEnigma »

We need PopsicleStix to be here. I'm going to go ahead and throw a wrench into this well oiled machine. I am the Ninja. I block people when they target me so they get no result. TSS and PeaceBringer both targeted me last night, that I can confirm. What they were targeting me for, I cant. I was pretty scared to come out with the Ninja claim, because so far I think it has been a part of almost every night kill we have had. But there it is.

As far as Norinel's power goes, that sounds pretty scummy. I dont really see how that would be in the town's benefit to lynch two people if we cant even find one reliable person to lynch! I also dont really like the claims that we have from PB and TSS. Both rely on someone else, and we are fresh out of other people.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:35 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Okay here we go.
Night 1: Not Targeted
Night 2: SinisterOverload
Night 3: the silent speaker
Night 4: the silent speaker, and PeaceBringer

and thats all the info Ive got.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:16 am

Post by KingEnigma »

The flaw that I see in this, is if we leave two groups alive, we still do not know the abilities of the scum. So by leaving the scum alive we are leaving a window of MORE than 1 kill (or 2 kills.) This is Designer mafia and in that we can not assume anything. I would like to take down one scum that we know we can and leave the other scum out there for now. Take as much fate in your own hands as you can.

If we can get a scum right now, lets do it.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:53 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Why are we still discussing this though? We know we have a scum, and I'm not sure why we arent lynching TSS. Ive given my reasons and we may lose another townie, but at this point we should still be safe with a 1 for 1 trade. If what TSS says is true he is the last of his mafia and thus we only have one kill. (never assume anything in designer?)

[b/]
Vote: the silent speaker [/b]
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:54 am

Post by KingEnigma »

and that of course was supposed to be

Vote: the silent speaker

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”